378#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-6 15:37:23 | 只看该作者
呆梨名宿、卡利亚里系的里瓦拍案而起,喝斥尤文对法老的攻击:今天对法切蒂JJYY那些人最好全部闭嘴!他是清白的。
法切蒂是一位简单、干净、诚实的人。我现在极其愤怒。
(好吧这就是一起扛过枪的筒子情谊我相信爱情了

意文版:Gigi Riva (F.I.G.C.): "Giacinto pulito"
Martedì, 05 Luglio 2011 16:31:53
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=53086&L=it

ROMA - (ANSA) Giù le mani da Facchetti. E d'altra parte, come si può toccare un "angelo"? È un rombo di tuono quello di Gigi Riva, capocannoniere azzurro di tutti i tempi e compagno di squadra di tanti giorni in nazionale. "Ho vissuto con Facchetti cento e piu' partite in azzurro, io attaccante e lui capitano. Giorni belli e meno belli - ricorda al telefono con l'ANSA - ma comunque con una costante: Giacinto era una persona straordinaria, pulita, onesta. Per noi tutti era un esempio, un punto di riferimento costante, era il nostro angelo".

Per questo ora che ha letto le motivazioni di Palazzi che accusano l'Inter e sopratutto il suo presidente di allora di illecito sportivo, Riva ammette: "Mi verrebbe voglia di spaccare tutto, dalla rabbia". "Chiunque abbia conosciuto Facchetti - prosegue l'ex attaccante del Cagliari - sa che era un uomo vero. Non lo vedo nella veste di chi parla con gli arbitri per condizionarli. Tutti quelli che parlano di lui ora farebbero bene e stare zitti, perché Giacinto era un semplice e un onesto e merita rispetto". Non mette in dubbio la relazione del procuratore federale, Riva ma la sua 'ratio' e le conclusioni. "Forse un giorno lo capirò, ma ora davvero non riesco: che senso ha tirar fuori una questione se è prescritta, e tirare in ballo una persona morta, che non può dire la sua?". Non si tratta di una difesa d'ufficio, considerate le storiche battaglie pro Cagliari di Riva. "Il dominio delle grandi squadre c'è sempre stato, è sempre stato così - ricorda - Quando andavamo a giocare in casa della Juve, del Milan, dell'Inter, l'arbitro a noi del Cagliari dava del tu, agli avversari sempre un rispettoso 'lei'. Però alla fine vincevamo noi... ". Immaginare Facchetti che prova a condizionare gli arbitri è esercizio impossibile, per Riva: "Non dico che non telefonasse, é in quegli atti: ma non è possibile che Giacinto lo facesse per condizionarli. Tanti altri ce li vedo, ma lui davvero no - la conclusione -. Ha dedicato una vita allo sport e alla nazionale, e tutti quelli che l'hanno conosciuto sanno chi era Giacinto. Un uomo vero. Sentire certe cose fa davvero rabbia". (ANSA)

英文版:Gigi Riva (FIGC): "Giacinto is clean"
Tuesday, 05 July 2011 18:05:28
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36714&L=en

ROME – (ANSA) Hands off Facchetti. And how could anyone accuse an "angel"? Gigi Riva, Italy's all-time leading scorer and Giacinto Facchetti's international team-mate for many a match, lets out a roar of thunder: "I played over 100 games for Italy alongside Facchetti, me up front and him as the captain. Good days and bad days," he recalled as he spoke to ANSA on the phone, "but Giacinto was always the same: an extraordinary person, clean and honest. He was an example to us all, a constant point of reference, he was our angel."

And that is why, now that he has read the reasoning in Palazzi's report - which accuses Inter and in particular the club's then-president of sporting fraud - Riva admits: "I feel like smashing something up, it makes me so mad. Anyone who ever met Facchetti," continues the ex-Cagliari striker, "knows that he was a true man. I just can't see him in the role of someone who talks to referees in order to influence them. All those people who are saying things about him now would do well to keep their mouths shut because Giacinto was a simple, honest man who deserves respect."
Riva doesn't doubt the federal prosecutor's report, just the 'ratio' and its conclusions. "Maybe one day I'll be able to understand it but at the moment I find it impossible: what's the point in digging out a matter whose statute of limitations has passed and involving a person who is no longer alive, who can't have his own say?"

Riva's is not your standard act of defence, considering his historic battles in the name of Cagliari against the big clubs: "The big clubs have always dominated, it's always been like that," he recalls. "When we travelled to play Juve, Milan or Inter away, the ref would use the impersonal tu pronoun with us Cagliari players and the more respectful lei form with the opposition. But we would win in the end..."

Riva thinks it is impossible to imagine Facchetti trying to influence referees: "I'm not saying he didn't make those phone calls, they are in the documents, but it just isn't possible that Giacinto made them to gain an advantage. I can imagine lots of others doing that, but not him, absolutely not. He dedicated his life to the sport and the national side, and anyone that ever met him knows who Giacinto was. A true man. Hearing certain things really gets my back up." (ANSA)

中文版:里瓦:法切蒂是清白的
国际米兰中文官方网站 2011-07-06 00:05:28
http://inter.titan24.com/2011-07-06/145420.html

罗马(安莎社) - 请不要触碰法切蒂。谁能够指责一个“天使”?吉吉·里瓦,意大利国家队史上最佳射手、贾琴托·法切蒂在国家队的战友发出了正义的怒吼:“我与法切蒂一起为意大利队出场超过100次,我是前锋,他是队长,一起经历过光荣与挫折。”他在电话中对安莎社说,“但贾琴托始终是这样的人:一个非凡、清白、诚实的人。他是我们所有人的榜样,一个固定的标杆,他是我们的天使。”

当他读到帕拉齐的报告——指控时任国际米兰主席的法切蒂体育欺诈——里瓦说:“我感觉被摧毁了,这份报告让我发狂。任何见过法切蒂的人。”前卡利亚里前锋继续道,“都知道他是一个真正的男人。我无法想象他会扮演影响裁判的角色。所有说三道四的人都应该管好自己的嘴,因为贾琴托是一个简单、诚实的人,配得上尊重。”

“或许有一天我能理解这份报告,但眼下我发现是不可能的。把一件已经超出时效期限的事挖出来、把一个已经去世的人卷入,这是出于什么目的?谁能出来解释?”

里瓦过去曾代表卡利亚里与豪门做过许多斗争,他对法切蒂不是普通意义的支持。“豪门一直统治足坛,当我们客场与尤文、米兰或国际比赛时,裁判会用冷淡的tu称呼卡利亚里球员,用更亲热的lei称呼他们。但我们最终还是能够获胜……”

里瓦无法想象法切蒂会去做影响裁判的事情:“我不是说他没打过电话,这是档案上记录的,但贾琴托不是靠这个来赢得好处。我可以想到其他人做这种事,但法切蒂不会,绝对不会。他把一生奉献给体育和国家队,所有见过他的人都知道贾琴托是什么样。一个真正的男人,听到某些说法着实让我生气。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

379#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-7 13:07:24 | 只看该作者
Inter Channel: exclusive Moratti interview
Wednesday, 06 July 2011 17:31:39
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36717&L=en

MILAN - An interview with Inter Channel to talk to the Nerazzurri people. Massimo Moratti speaks openly about current matters in a chat with Roberto Scarpini broadcast on Inter Channel this afternoon. You can read his words here on inter.it

President Moratti, let's start by talking about the Nerazzurri fans. After Stefano Palazzi's report was made public, you made a few comments and, immediately afterwards, the fans responded through Inter's official communication channels. Everybody is standing together behind Giacinto Facchetti: the fans' reaction has been strong and sincere.
"It's been instinctive. The wonderful thing about it is that none of it has been calculated because we want to keep the Scudetto. That's no longer the issue here - the Scudetto has become a secondary matter if you like. Still important but secondary. What was totally unexpected, serious and perhaps even irregular, was this attack on a person who is no longer here, who can't defend himself. Not in the ordinary sense but juridically; he doesn't have the opportunity to defend himself from the accusations of a public prosecutor. That's why I find it all so tasteless, regardless of the fact that none of the accusations against Facchetti could be followed up. I thought it was in extremely bad taste, to use the minimum term, besides the criticism being wrong from the outset, because I know, we know Facchetti, everyone remembers who Giacinto was. So I thought it was an ugly thing, ugly from an institutional point of view and, well ok, we're used to not having many friends... What I didn't expect, however, was to not even have friends in our own city, for example through a newspaper, which is no doubt a point of reference for Inter fans and which has for a while now run a campaign against us, with a certain type of moralism directed very clearly at us, against us, which means in support of somebody else. That was really disappointing especially as I used to read that pink paper; now unfortunately I will stop reading it because it was such a determined and hard-hitting attack, an enduring and calculated attack, that it would be poor taste on my behalf to carry on suffering in this way.”

Mr Moratti, you have always said you are the number one fan and we want to give you some support: lots of Inter Channel subscribers have written to us to say they aren't going to buy La Gazzetta dello Sport anymore. It felt like a pang of betrayal for Nerazzurri fans to read a certain type of editorial. It was something that took everyone a bit by surprise.
“Yes, because this isn't an opinion, something that everybody is entitled to - just look at how many times we have been attacked in various papers, including the Gazzetta, sometimes even by very nice editors whom we were on good terms with. Here we're talking about a deliberate policy taken by the editor of a newspaper. They are free to do that of course, but I am equally free not to read it anymore.”

The fans seem almost afraid that what is happening might get at you too much. They want a president who is prepared to fight for Inter and its fans.
“That's perfectly right and precisely why it hasn't even occurred to me to sack it all in or act like the victim. Far from it. These are the best times for Inter.”

One voice that has spoken out in favour is Gigi Riva's. He sent out a very strong and sincere message in defence of Giacinto Facchetti.
"I've seen that others who knew Facchetti have also had their say. Gigi Riva is a wonderful person, besides being a member of the FIGC. He has always been like that: determined, sure, calm, reserved, not one for too many words. His were lovely, instinctive, strong words – just as he is strong, so all the admiration I had for him as a player I have since realised that I have that same admiration for him as a man, even more so now."

An ideal striker for Inter perhaps...
"And to think that we did almost sign him, back in the day, but he chose to remain loyal to Cagliari [smiling]."

Gian Piero Gasperini has had his conference and he was very clear about the fact that although he used to work for Juventus it was only in the youth academy, he never coached the first team, and if he had to choose where his professional ties lie, he would say the red and blue of Crotone and Genoa.
"Naturally everyone has had different experiences in their career and you can't hold that against anyone. Gasperini is a serious professional, I liked him a lot when we met and I think he will do well at Inter. We are all behind him to make sure he is successful here."

Lots of people want to meet president Moratti now because Gasperini said that after your meeting he came out of the room on a high, such was his sense of joy and satisfaction.
"[Smiling] If needs be we can meet every week..."

What about the transfer market? Is your strategy to go for top-quality youth players to further strengthen a group that is already strong?
"Yes, we are interested in young players but youngsters who have already shown how good they are and who have perhaps already won something in their country. For example, Alvarez: I hope he joins because he looks like the sort of player with the qualities needed to entertain the fans and give them hope of more success. We know the team we have, we might soon have another Brazilian full-back as well, and then we'll see, further down the line, what happens in the market. That doesn't mean we're retiring into the dressing room now, but we do have to be cautious and keep an eye on the balance sheets, because it seems we're not going to get much support from elsewhere and we'll have to look out for ourselves..."

Isn't Alvarez, with that magical left foot of his, somewhat reminiscent of Alvaro Recoba?
"I've seen things that remind me of Corso too... They are both spectacular players. Alvarez will of course have his own personality, his own playing style. A left foot is always special: if he can use it well, he will be fantastic."

Press Office

接受国际米兰频道罗贝托·斯卡尔皮尼专访时,马西莫·莫拉蒂向蓝黑球迷公开谈论了近期的事件,以下是专访内容:

莫拉蒂主席,让我们开始对蓝黑球迷谈谈。斯特法诺·帕拉齐公布报告后,你做出了一些评价,球迷们立即在国际米兰官方社交频道上做出回应。所有人都支持贾琴托·法切蒂:球迷们的反应强烈而真诚。
这是本能。最让人欣慰的是没有人首先计较是否保留冠军,这是其次的,虽然很重要,但相对于法切蒂是次要的。攻击一个已去世的人、无法为自己辩护的人,这完全出乎意料,性质严重,甚至可以说不正当。这不只是普通的情感,而是司法上的;对于检察官的指控,法切蒂没有机会保护自己。因此我感觉如此的糟糕,对法切蒂的一切指控都经不起推敲。我对此极为厌恶,因为我知道,我们知道法切蒂,所有人都记得贾琴托是怎样的人。这是一件丑陋的事,我们已习惯了没有太多朋友……我没有想到,甚至在自己城市也没有朋友,例如一家报纸发起了针对我们的运动,直接对我们进行道德说教,这意味着他们得到某些人的支持。我特别失望,因为我平时习惯看那些粉红色报纸,遗憾的是我不得不停止看那份报纸,因为那上面充满了长久而精心算计的攻击,对我来说难以忍受。

莫拉蒂先生,你总是说你是一号球迷,我们愿意给你支持:许多国际米兰频道的注册用户给我们写信说再也不会去买米兰体育报。对蓝黑球迷而言阅读某份报纸变成了背叛式的痛苦,这让所有人感到惊讶。
是的,因为这不是一种观点,所有人都有资格——只需要看看我们被各种报纸多少次攻击,包括米兰体育报,甚至包括一些我们曾保持良好关系的优秀编辑。我们讨论的是报纸编辑刻意引导的舆论,他们当然可以随心所欲,但我同样可以选择不再看报。

球迷们担心这些事情会让你受到很大伤害,他们希望主席做好准备,为国际米兰和球迷战斗。
这完全正确,为什么我不能去面对这一切,或是表现得像牺牲品呢。不是这样,这是国际米兰最好的时期。

吉吉·里瓦公开支持我们,他发表了真诚而强有力的讲话支持法切蒂。
我看到其他了解法切蒂的人也发表了看法,里瓦是个了不起的人,虽然他是意大利足协的官员。他一直如此:坚决、可靠、冷静、沉着,话不多但有分量。他的话语令人欣慰、出于本能、强劲有力——正如他强大的性格,他踢球时我就很欣赏,作为一个男人现在我更加欣赏他。

或许他是国际米兰理想中的前锋……
当时我们几乎签下他了,但他选择忠于卡利亚里(笑)。

加斯佩里尼很清楚,尽管他曾在尤文图斯青年队工作,如果要选择职业生涯的颜色,他会说克罗托内和热那亚的红蓝色。
每个人有不同的经历,不能影响他人。加斯佩里尼是个严肃的职业教练,我们见面时我很喜欢他,我认为他能在国际米兰做得很好。我们都支持他,保证他在这里成功。

现在很多人都想见莫拉蒂主席,因为加斯佩里尼说他与你见面后带着愉快和满足的心情离开房间。
(笑)如果需要,我们每周都可以见面……

转会市场进展如何?你的方针是寻找高水平年轻球员来补充已经强大的阵容吗?
是的,我们对年轻球员感兴趣,但目标是那些已证明过自身实力、在本国赢得过荣誉的年轻球员,比如阿尔瓦雷斯。我希望他加盟,因为他是那种可以给球迷们带来快乐、看到未来成功希望的球员。我们了解现有的球队,可能马上会增加一个巴西边后卫,然后再看看转会市场的动态。但现有的更衣室不会一成不变,我们还要考虑收支平衡,我们从其他地方得到的支持不那么多,需要照顾好自己……

阿尔瓦雷斯的左脚技术是否让人想起了雷科巴?
我也想起了科尔索……他们都是令人惊叹的球员。阿尔瓦雷斯有他自己的特点,自己的风格。左脚球员总是很特别,如果他能运用自如,将成为一个极其出色的球员。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

380#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-7 13:23:50 | 只看该作者
Materazzi: what I think of Giacinto...
Wednesday, 06 July 2011 20:19:58
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36719&L=en

MILAN – (from www.marcomaterazzi.it) "I have always despised two things in life, more than lots of others: taking it out on those who are weaker than you and on those who can't defend themselves. Well, what I feel now, having spent the last few days reading from the other side of the world hundreds of words, and not only those of federal prosecutor Palazzi, is an immense sense of anger, of disgust. Because I can say that I knew Giacinto Facchetti well and with this feeling I have today, that somebody has tried to sully the integrity he always taught me, it's impossible for me not to speak out. I know it won't change anything but I also know that he can't speak for himself, so anything that we can say - those of us who were lucky enough to spend time with him and know who Giacinto Facchetti really was - we should say: to defend him and his integrity, his honesty, his uniqueness in a world that perhaps didn't deserve everything he gave it. Since he can't do it for himself, I want to defend him with these few lines: I defend his memory, his angelic manners – as Gigi Riva said – alongside all the other people, more important than me, who have already done so. And forgive them Giacinto, if you can." (from www.marcomaterazzi.it)

马特拉齐:我心目中的法切蒂
国际米兰中文官方网站 2011-07-07 02:19:58

“我看不起两件事:一是对弱者、二是对无法保护自己的人说三道四。这几天我听到了一些言论,不仅是帕拉齐检察官的,我感到巨大的愤怒和厌恶。因为我可以说我熟悉法切蒂,有人试图玷污他一直以来教给我的正直,我不可能不站出来说话。我知道这或许不会改变什么,但我知道他已经无法为自己申辩,因此我们这些有幸与法切蒂共事、了解他的人只能为他说话,保护他的正直、忠诚、他独一无二的品格,或许这个世界无法回报他所给予的一切。他不能为自己辩护,我来做:我捍卫他的名誉、他天使般的风度——如吉吉·里瓦所说——还有其他比我重要的人,他们都已经这样做了。如果可以的话,宽恕他们吧,吉亚琴托。”(来自马特拉齐个人官网www.marcomaterazzi.it)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

381#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-10 15:42:01 | 只看该作者
唯一的吉亚琴托
A Giacinto
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=52083

Caro Giacinto,

viene difficile commentare i recenti avvenimenti che da giorni hanno dato nuova linfa alle polemiche post-Calciopoli, vedendoti coinvolto in prima persona, equiparato a gente che al calcio italiano ha fatto solo del male. Tu, invece, il calcio lo amavi, come hai sempre dimostrato sin da quando giocavi onorando la maglia dell’Inter, indossata per diciotto lunghe stagioni. Tu portavi in campo i valori sani di questo sport, e non li ha mai rinnegati. Il rispetto dell’avversario e delle regole erano ai tuoi tempi i punti cardine del calcio che tu sceglievi da autentica bandiera di innalzare, spontaneamente, tra le doti che hanno fatto di te uno dei ricordi più belli della gloriosa storia dell’Inter. Tu incarnavi la classe e lo stile della Grande Inter e di Herrera, di ciò che vuol dire vestire il nerazzurro, nell'anima. Diciotto anni senza macchie, ma perdonami se a volte mi viene da pensare, incredulo, a quell’Inter-Fiorentina 1-0, gol di Boninsegna su rigore, del 13 aprile 1975. Era il giorno della tua unica espulsione in Serie A. Un solo cartellino rosso su 475 presenze. Eppure il difensore è il ruolo con il maggior rischio di interventi scorretti. Tu no, nemmeno in quell’occasione, visto che l’espulsione era dovuta ad un timido applauso rivolto al direttore di gara. Ai cartellini rossi preferivi i gol, 59 in campionato, di cui non hai mai voluto perdere il vizietto. Ma, quella volta, l’arbitro Vannucchi doveva averti fatto arrabbiare parecchio…

Altra storia, invece, nel ’95 quando, da ambasciatore in campo dell’Inter, ti alzavi dalla panchina per calmare i giocatori, infuriati dopo che l’arbitro Rosica sistemava la barriera nerazzurra lasciando contemporaneamente che la Fiorentina battesse un calcio di punizione e segnasse senza troppe difficoltà. Rosica ti mostrava un cartellino rosso, amaro déjà vu che tu accettavi evitando di fomentare il nervosismo della squadra, colpita ingiustamente. "Esco subito", rispondevi amareggiato sottomettendoti a chi, per le regole del calcio, anche se nel torto ha il potere di prendere le decisioni che ritiene adeguate allo svolgimento regolare di una partita. Ricordi, poi, quando hai detto che, fra i tanti difetti che ha, il calcio è una delle poche cose che all'estero fanno parlare bene degli italiani? Ahinoi, hai assistito anche tu alle prime battute di qualcosa che nessuno si augurava potesse accadere mai. Il calcio italiano infangato dagli interessi di uomini che pur di vincere non si fanno scrupoli a manipolare strutture, risultati e valori del campionato. È crollato, di colpo, tutto quello in cui avevi creduto, nell’estate del 2006. Poco dopo, in settembre, tu ci avevi già lasciato. Magari da lassù, dove, chissà, tutto ha un sapore più dolce, ne hai sorriso in compagnia dell’avvocato Prisco, trovandovi a chiacchierare dei giochi di palazzo e di quegli strani episodi che si susseguivano nei campi di Serie A, e che a voi non hanno mai sfiorato. Ma adesso mi piacerebbe sapere cosa pensi, Giacinto, di chi utilizza il tuo nome per ridurre la brutta storia di Calciopoli ad un miscuglio di vergogna, dove tutti sono innocenti e allo stesso tempo colpevoli. Non tu Giacinto, che ora non puoi rispondere anche se lo vorremmo tutti. D’altronde, qualunque cosa diresti servirebbe solo a ribadire la tua integrità di cui nessuno di noi dubita ma conserva come esempio nel proprio cuore dove, tutti noi, tifosi nerazzurri, serbiamo indelebile il tuo ricordo, inscalfibile.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

382#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-10 16:29:09 | 只看该作者
存个档
神棍一下:这不会是结束~

Le verità di Leonardo: "Inter, non ti ho tradita. Ora sono disoccupato"
Il brasiliano spiega i perché del suo addio: "Moratti come un padre; col Psg non ho ancora firmato nulla"
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=51889

Ha scelto la sala stampa dello stadio San Siro, Leonardo, per spiegare le sue verità. Ecco le sue dichiarazioni: "Ho fatto fatica a convocare una conferenza stampa. Per tutto quello che è successo nell'ultimo mese mi sembrava giusto parlare con la gente che ha seguito il calcio e l'Inter. E' stato un mese agitato, anzi, sono stati due anni agitati, ma questo mese... Io sono molto felice per questa conquista dopo sei mesi di Inter che ho vissuto molto intensamente. Avevo già organizzato la mia vita, dieci giorni in Sardegna, poi venti giorni in Brasile. Dopo questi ci sarebbe stata una riunione già organizzata. Io non ho firmato niente con il Paris Saint Germain".

Subito dopo Leonardo rincara la dose: "Il PSG mi ha cercato più volte, ma io gli ho risposto: "Non posso, sono in vacanza". Era solo un invito per questo progetto. Così ho risposto no, ma c'è stata una chiamata e poi una chiamata ancora. Poi un giorno vado a Doha e dico a quelli del Psg che ho un progetto con l'Inter. Dopo, ho chiesto di parlare con il presidente Moratti e gli ho spiegato che non so se accettare. Lui mi ha trattato come un figlio, conosce il mio passato. Io gli ho spiegato di volere andare in Brasile, ma lui ha riflettuto e ha deciso di non bloccare la possibilità. Moratti mi ha trattato come un padre".

Proprio durante le vacanze in Brasile, però, arriva la notizia della telefonata a Marcelo Bielsa, che Leo ammette di aver ricevuto mentre era lontano: "Non mi piace parlare al di fuori della conferenza stampa. Ero in Brasile e non ho parlato. Questo ha scatenato una reazione molto complicata. Dopo questo episodio non ho parlato con nessuno. Io non ho mai trattato col PSG fino a tre giorni fa. Io sono sempre rimasto a disposizione dell'Inter per rimanere qui. Fino alla firma di Gasperini, io ero ancora lì". E questo, secondo Leonardo, ha scatenato "un'incomprensione esterna. Non è stata mai considerata un'opzione di lasciare per un'altra opzione. Siamo arrivati al giorno 22-23, quando Gasperini ha detto di sì. Pochissime persone sono state contattate e hanno detto di no. Quando c'è stata la possibilità di prendere Gasperini io ho chiuso il mio contratto con l'Inter. Ma sono ancora libero, non ho firmato con nessuno, non so dove devo arrivare. Ecco, questa è la verità. L'accordo con i francesi non c'è, ma questa cosa ha rafforzato la possibilità di andare là"Ma Moratti è rimasto deluso dalla scelta? "Lui ha cercato di capire se questa possibilità era reale. Non ha voluto mettermi in una centrifuga, ma che la situazione fosse possibile è reale anche oggi. Ho fatto 6 anni da dirigente, due da allenatore, e conosce il mio modo di essere e ciò che ci siamo detti. Quando lui ha prospettato una cosa che non era sicura, ha cercato di non bloccarla e ha creato un meccanismo che ha accelerato tutto". Leonardo si dice comunque dispiaciuto di come le cose sono andate, "perché s'era creato un qualcosa. Non parlo di ciò che rappresenta fare l'allenatore dell'Inter, ma per le persone con cui lavoravo. Era tutta una grande sfida, per me il gioco dell'allenatore è un privilegio, mi sono capitate occasioni difficili ma straordinarie. Io non ho ipotizzato mai la situazione, quando è arrivata questa cosa ho pensato che fosse una cosa bella ma impossibile, magari per il futuro. Questo era il mio pensiero, anche quando è incominciato tutto pensavo fosse impossibile, solo che questa cosa qua ha portato una situazione insostenibile". E qui, rivolge una stoccata ai giornalisti: "Io ho chiesto a Moratti di rimanere, lui lo ha detto a voi. Questa aggressività l'ho capita poco".

A proposito del suo incontro col Psg, avvenuto dopo la chiusura del contratto, aggiunge: "Non mi hanno mai fatto una proposta economica, non mi hanno parlato di soldi. Non ho mai parlato di soldi con nessuno, e nemmeno con loro. Non l'ho fatto nemmeno ora. L'acquisto del Psg è stato firmato il 30 giugno, prima non potevano fare nulla. Di cosa stiamo parlando, che comunicato posso fare? Aldilà della notizia, uscivano anche giudizi, e io non faccio comunicati sui giudizi. Io non penso di andare al Psg, devo smentire una cosa che non c'è? Questa possibilità non sapevo nemmeno che esistesse. Poi a Parigi non ho nulla da fare, che vado a fare? Ho fatto solo una riunione, non è stato deciso niente. Non ci sono contratti. Il Psg deve ancora organizzare una stagione, so poco di quanto sta succedendo".

Qualche tempo fa Leonardo ammise di sentirsi sempre più un allenatore, frasi che non rinnega: "E' vero, ho detto che all'Inter non avrei fatto il dirigente. Io ero stato gettato lì e me l'hanno chiesto più volte di farlo, e allora ho iniziato. Poi è arrivata l'Inter e c'è stata questa possibilità. E anche dopo che è uscita la prima chiamata all'agente di Bielsa, io sono andato avanti a organizzare le amichevoli, ho chiamato i giocatori per chiedere se volevano venire all'Inter. Io non mi sono mai arrabbiato, le uniche persone che potevano decidere eravamo io o il presidente, quindi perché arrabbiato? L'Inter stava valutando perché il presidente ha cercato di capire che cosa fare, poi è successo un caos, ma sono andato avanti a lavorare. Poi mi hanno spiegato che bisognava cambiare allenatore. Io oggi sono libero, ho firmato la rescissione il primo luglio,... Moratti non è un presidente inesperto, che non sa cosa fare, come spesso la gente scrive. Per lui cambiare un allenatore non è questa cosa grandissima. La notizia di Bielsa è uscita il 15, perché io ho avuto un incontro a Doha l'11 e gli ho mandato un sms subito dopo l'incontro. E' impossibile che la notizia sia uscita l'11, io sono arrivato in Brasile il 13".

Si torna a parlare delle aggressioni dei giornalisti: qui, l'attacco diventa generalizzato verso il calcio italiano: "Più o meno sapevo a cosa andavo incontro quando ho scelto l'Inter. Però io volevo continuare ad allenare i nerazzurri, nonostante questo. Però non è bello, perché il prodotto calcio italiano non è bello. Galliani mi ha chiamato è stata una breve telefonata. Ci siamo allontanati negli ultimi tempi, ci siamo sentiti. Voleva solo capire se stavo bene, anche perché io non avevo molto da dire, e io non mi sono confidato con lui. Non mi piacciono le cose che arrivano di sponda, volevo raccontare ciò che ho vissuto. Che lavoro faccio oggi? Non lo so. Al Paris Saint Germain mi volevano, ma non abbiamo parlato di cifre e contratto. Ci siamo sentiti un paio di volte dopo questo incontro a Doha. La risposta? Non lo so ancora, la risposta su cosa, faccio un comunicato? Non lo so". Anche se, aggiunge successivamente, l'ex tecnico dell'Inter non si sente di escludere "di iniziare il 6 agosto il campionato con la squadra francese".

C'è anche il tempo di tornare sull'episodio della 'disavventura' alla guida avvenuta in Brasile: "E' il 21 giugno, compleanno di mio figlio, io ero in macchina con lui e mia madre e c'è stato il blocco del controllo. Ora c'è la Leje Seca in Brasile, c'è la tolleranza zero e non puoi bere se ti metti alla guida. Io mi fermo e ammetto di avere bevuto un bicchiere di vino, allora mi dicono di non fare l'esame, e faccio mettere alla guida mia madre. Poi, e io credo sia una cosa sbagliata, è uscito un comunicato dicendo che io mi sono rifiutato. Era vero, ma sono stato consigliato dagli agenti". Tornando al suo addio, Leo spiega di aver parlato più o meno con tutti: "Non ho sentito solo Pandev, Nagatomo, Mariga e Suazo, anche gli altri. Ho voluto spiegare a tutti cosa stava accadendo. Se porterò via qualcuno? Sono disoccupato, non posso portare via giocatori. Devo ancora capire il progetto del Psg, ma mi sembrano persone molto lucide".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

383#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-10 16:38:31 | 只看该作者
这篇告别发布会也上了官网:
(刚换体坛合作商,中文翻译很乱,可能会有错。阅读时请仔细辨别)

Leonardo: "Moratti is like a father for me"
Thursday, 07 July 2011 19:36:50
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36740&L=en

MILAN - "Moratti has treated me as if I were a son to him. He really has acted like a father towards me." Those were Leonardo's words as he spoke to the press at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza on his return to Milan, following the amicable termination of his contract with Inter and a holiday.

"With everything that has gone on in the last month, it seemed right that I should speak to you to explain a few things," said the ex-Nerazzurri coach as he turned to the journalists. "It's been an agitated month for me; actually, it's been an agitated two years, but even more so in the last month. After our success in the Coppa Italia final I was really happy with the trophy we had won, my first trophy, and my life was all organised: after the holidays I would come back here to start working ahead of the new season. But then... I received an invitation from Paris Saint Germain at the start of June, an invitation to show me a possible project. I said no initially but then they insisted. So I spoke to my president, to president Moratti, about this possible project. I spoke to him, a person with whom I have a fantastic relationship, and I told him about this invitation. Then I went to Doha, where a possibility was opened up. I said that for me it would be impossible to leave Inter. Then once again I explained everything to my president: I was like a son to him and he treated me as a father would, in that he knows me very well, and he told me that what was happening to me was a wonderful thing. He tried not to block my path, not to close a door that was there for me. I really was treated like a son and his children, Carlotta and Mao, told me that that is how treats them: he lets them have their freedom, he never closes doors for them. President Moratti is an example for me.

"Then when the call to Bielsa's agent came out in the papers," added Leonardo, "things became complicated. But I didn't negotiate anything with PSG until three days ago, and in any case I was always at Inter's disposal. In people's minds, however, this seemed impossible. So on the outside things were not clear although there was never any question of 'leaving for...' And so gradually we got to Gasperini, and I can assure you that it isn't true that all of those coaches were contacted. I still haven't signed anything for anyone, I simply had a meeting two days ago. Now I'll see what comes of it. PSG today is a possibility, but I'm not sure how things will finish."

"I'm very sorry to leave Inter," he continued, "because we had created something and I mean what we created with the people at Inter and with the president. But things happen. I wish Inter all the best and I always will. And I'll tell you one thing, Gasperini will find a team of people who want to play well and with determination. A great team with a great president."

Press Office

莱昂纳多:莫拉蒂就像我父亲

7月7日米兰消息 - “莫拉蒂对我就像父亲对儿子一样,他真的像是我的父亲。”这是莱昂纳多回到米兰后在梅阿查球场新闻发布会上的发言,他刚刚与国际米兰友好分手。

“我有必要向你们解释上个月发生的一些事。”前国际米兰主教练对记者们说,“对我来说是不安的一个月,事实上,这样的不安已持续了两年,但上个月的感觉更强烈。意大利杯决赛成功后,我非常高兴,因为这是我执教生涯的首个奖杯。当时我已经有了计划:假期结束后回到国际米兰为新赛季工作。但后来……6月初我接到巴黎圣日耳曼的邀请,这份邀请向我展示了一个可能实现的计划。一开始我说不,但他们坚持。因此我去找莫拉蒂主席,告诉他这件事。我与莫拉蒂有极好的关系,我把巴黎圣日耳曼的邀请告诉他。然后我去了多哈,开启了一种可能性。我说过离开国际米兰几乎是不可能的,我再次向主席解释了一切:我就像他的儿子,他像父亲一样待我,他非常了解我,他告诉我接到这样的邀请是件好事,他不想给我设置障碍,不把一扇为我开启的门关上。他待我真的像待他的孩子一样,给予自由,从不阻拦。莫拉蒂主席是我的榜样。”

“然后报纸上出现了与贝尔萨经纪人联系的新闻。”莱昂纳多继续道,“事情变得复杂起来,但直到三天前我从未与巴黎圣日耳曼谈过,我一直属于国际米兰。在很多人看来这好像不可能,外界看不清楚,但从不存在‘去哪里……’的问题,然后我们接触到加斯佩里尼,我可以向你们保证,不是所有教练都被联系过。我至今没有与任何俱乐部签约,只是两天前谈过一次,现在我会看看结果如何,巴黎圣日耳曼是一种可能,但我不知道最终将如何。”

“我非常遗憾离开国际米兰。”他说,“因为我们创造了一些东西,我意思是我们与国际米兰人和主席一起创造,但事情已经发生了。我祝国际米兰一切如意,我将一直祝福。加斯佩里尼将发现一支希望踢好球、充满决心的球队,一支伟大主席领导下的伟大球队。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

384#
发表于 2011-7-10 21:57:29 | 只看该作者
“我看不起两件事:一是对弱者、二是对无法保护自己的人说三道四。
=================================================
真正敢说敢当,铁血汉子的只有大马,要离开我们一年还真是很想念的。。。
居然攻击一个无法为自己辩论的人,这帮人太恶了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

385#
发表于 2011-7-10 21:57:34 | 只看该作者
“我看不起两件事:一是对弱者、二是对无法保护自己的人说三道四。
=================================================
真正敢说敢当,铁血汉子的只有大马,要离开我们一年还真是很想念的。。。
居然攻击一个无法为自己辩论的人,这帮人太恶了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

386#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-11 15:01:45 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-7-11 16:13 编辑

Wedding Bells for Giampaolo and Silvia
Friday, 08 July 2011 23:42:23
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36733&L=en&IDINI=36737

BLEVIO (CO) - Giampaolo Pazzini and Silvia Slitti are man and wife. The wedding ceremony which joined the Nerazzurri striker and his new wife, Silvia, in matrimony after almost 10 years of engagement ended a short while ago in the beautiful setting of Lake Como in the Villa Roccabruna resort.

Someone who didn't miss the occasion was president Massimo Moratti who, with his wife Milly, celebrated along with the other 300 guests, including vice managing director of F.C. Internazionale Stefano Filucchi, Giampaolo's team-mates with their respective partners, Ivan Ramiro Cordoba and a host of people from the world of entertainment.
All here at Inter and all the Interisti would like to wish Giampaolo and Silvia a happy life together.

帕齐尼和西尔维娅举行婚礼

7月8日布莱维奥(科莫)消息 - 詹保罗·帕齐尼和西尔维娅·斯利蒂结为夫妻。经过10年恋爱,国际米兰前锋和西尔维娅在科莫湖畔美丽的维拉罗卡布鲁纳度假村举行婚礼。

马西莫·莫拉蒂主席和夫人米莉来到婚礼现场,与300位来宾共同为帕齐尼和西尔维娅庆祝,到场的还有国际米兰副总经理斯特法诺·菲卢基、帕齐尼的队友伊万·拉米罗·科尔多瓦和许多娱乐界的知名人士。

国际米兰俱乐部和所有国际米兰球迷衷心祝福詹保罗和西尔维娅婚姻生活美满幸福。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

387#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-11 15:38:50 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-7-11 16:09 编辑

Cassina Rizzarda: Ivan Cordoba is now Italian
Saturday, 09 July 2011 12:26:23
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36733&L=en&IDINI=36737

CASSINA RIZZARDA (CO) – This morning Gianfranco Lorenzo Baldi, mayor of Cassina Rizzarda, gave Ivan Ramiro Cordoba his documents, making him an Italian citizen.

科尔多瓦获得意大利国籍

卡西纳里扎尔达(科莫)消息 - 7月9日上午,卡西纳里扎尔达市长詹弗朗哥·洛伦佐·巴尔迪把证件交到伊万·拉米罗·科尔多瓦手中,确认他为意大利籍公民。

注:意甲每队每赛季可从国外引进2名非欧盟外援,若本队有非欧盟外援入意大利籍、合同到期或转会去国外,还可以从国外再引进一个非欧盟外援,即“2+1”政策。(之前是1+1)
租借不占外籍,国内转会不算外籍。 意乙及以下级别球队禁止引进非欧盟外援。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

388#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-14 11:35:48 | 只看该作者
女王更新了推特~
YolantheCabau Yolanthe Cabau
Love milanooo! Love my husband! Love life! Love GOD! Sweet dreams everybody! X
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

389#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-14 11:55:40 | 只看该作者
Leo al PSG: "Non avrei mai pensato di lasciare l'Inter"
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=52461

Dopo qualche titubanza di troppo, oggi è arrivata l'ufficialità di Leonardo al Paris Saint-Germain. L'ormai ex tecnico dell'Inter rivestirà l'incarico di general manager in stile inglese: di fatto, un factotum nel nuovo corso societario dei parigini. Lo rende noto il comunicato ufficiale sul sito del club transalpino redatto a margine della riunione che ha sancito aanche l'addio del presidente Robin Leproux.

Leonardo si è mostrato estremamente soddisfatto dell'accordo col PSG e al termine dell'operazione ha rilasciato una breve dichiarazione alal stampa: "Sono molto contento. Ho sempre pensato che un giorno sarei tornato a Parigi. Non era facile per me lasciare l'Italia, visto che all'Inter ero davvero felice. Mai e poi mai avrei pensato di lasciare il club nerazzurro in estate: con loro avevo un rapporto ottimo".

莱跑:很高兴,我一直认为总有一天我会回到巴黎。离开意大利对我而言并不容易,我在国际米兰真的很快乐。我从没想过要在这个夏天离开俱乐部,我跟他们保持着良好的关系。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

390#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-15 21:47:59 | 只看该作者
隔壁家老队长:离开AC米兰没问题,但莱昂纳多不该说国际米兰是他梦想的巅峰。之前我也遇到过被球迷嘘。
现役球员中作为忠诚旗帜的代表,我只能想到皮耶罗和萨内蒂。

Franco Baresi: "Leo ha sbagliato", poi incorona Zanetti
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=52649

A Panorama, il leggendario Franco Baresi - bandiera del Milan e fratello del nerazzurro Beppe - discute dell'attualità del nostro calcio e si sofferma sulla figura di Leonardo, passato dal Milan all'Inter per poi lasciare anche la sponda nerazzurra di Milano: "La scelta di mettersi sul mercato va rispettata, perché è stato il Milan a lasciarlo a casa. Ma ha sbagliato quando ha detto che l’Inter rappresentava il coronamento di un sogno. Di fronte a questo faccio fatica a invitare i tifosi a non fischiarlo", ha detto Baresi.

Ma chi è l'erede morale di Baresi, esempio di classe e professionalità? "Tra i giocatori in attività mi vengono in mente solo due nomi: Javier Zanetti e Alessandro Del Piero".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

391#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-17 10:12:42 | 只看该作者
小萌物父亲:曼联?我们的选择是国际米兰。
我们知道曼联对他感兴趣,但我们绝对会遵守跟国际米兰的合约。
威斯利在米兰城找回了尊重,日子过得快活得不得了。别忘了,俱乐部还给他续了一年合同,一共是五年。

Sneijder sr.: "United? Decide l'Inter, Wes è felice e ha un super contratto"
Il padre di Wesley, Barry Sneijder, fa chiarezza sulla situazione.
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=52780

La situazione di Wesley Sneijder è in continua evoluzione. Il Manchester United pressa alto per l'olandese senza ancora agire ufficialmente, ma dall'Olanda ha parlato il padre del genio di Utrecht, il signor Barry Sneijder, le cui parole sono state raccolte poco fa da FcInterNews.it in anteprima. Sneijder senior ha mostrato grande rispetto verso l'Inter: "Noi sappiamo dell'interesse del Manchester United, ma vogliamo essere assolutamente sicuri che si stia trattando con rispetto la società Inter. Wesley sta benissimo a Milano e non dimenticate che il club lo scorso anno gli ha concesso un contratto nuovo davvero fantastico, che dura cinque anni - raccoglie FcInterNews.it -. Quindi, lasciateci prima valutare quello che l'Inter vuole", ha detto Barry Sneijder.

Un monito chiarissimo, dunque, anche dal punto di vista economico per Ferguson che non pare disposto a pagare così tanto di ingaggio all'olandese: il signor Sneijder lavora per l'agenzia di Lerby, agente di Wesley, quindi è giusto leggere in tal senso queste dichiarazioni. Anche la società nerazzurra non farà sconti e per ora osserva e aspetta la mossa ufficiale di Sir Alex per discutere di questa trattativa.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

392#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-17 13:02:52 | 只看该作者
坎比推特:@scambiasso19
鉴定:懒人一枚
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

393#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-20 13:18:15 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

394#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-23 09:56:41 | 只看该作者
18 July 1942: Facchetti is still with us
Monday, 18 July 2011 00:10:23

Each one of us is unique.

Some more than others. Today would have been Giacinto Facchetti's birthday, had he been here physically with us.

However we haven't lost that unforgettable uniqueness of a Champion, remembering him both as a player, a symbol of those great years, and as president. Giacinto Facchetti was a man who, whether on or off the pitch, conserved those same characteristics.

Strength, honesty, clarity and courage.

Today is 18 July and it would have been his 69th birthday. We miss him. We continue to miss him because of that unforgettable uniqueness, that nothing and no one could or ever will be able to undermine.

Press Office

1942年7月18日:法切蒂仍与我们同在

我们每个人都是独一无二。

有的人更加出类拔萃。今天是法切蒂的诞辰,尽管他已无法与我们共同庆祝。

不过,我们从未忘记这位独一无二的冠军,怀念作为球员的他,怀念作为伟大时代象征的他,怀念作为主席的他。贾琴托·法切蒂无论在场内还是场外都保持着相同的品格。

今天7月18日,是他的69岁诞辰,我们想念他。我们继续想念他,因为他难以忘怀的独特品格,没有任何事物、任何人可以损害。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

395#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-24 19:23:32 | 只看该作者
7月20日平佐洛消息 - “我和他一样来自托斯卡纳,虽然我年龄小一些,还在预备队,阿尔曼多想立即见我。他是全队的榜样,在球场上用他的智慧和领导艺术感染队友。”在平佐洛的帕拉多洛米蒂,毛罗·贝卢吉,1960年代那支征服欧洲和世界的国际米兰阵中最年轻的球员之一,在皮基逝世40年后把这个特殊的夜晚献给这位大国际时代的伟大队长。在主持人罗贝托·斯卡尔皮尼的介绍下,《阿尔曼多·皮基——已被铭记的名字》一书的作者皮埃路易吉·阿奇迪亚科诺、纪录片《阿尔曼多·皮基——队长的日志》的导演马西莫·费拉里讲述了他们对皮基的热爱。

费拉里说:“纪录片通过科尔索、苏亚雷斯、马佐拉以及其他大国际时代的球员回顾了国际米兰冠军队长的体育和人生道路,还包括他家乡利沃诺的乡亲们,曾在巴尼河畔的小球场与皮基踢球。这是他短暂而光辉一生的故事。马西莫·莫拉蒂主席以最好的方式做了总结:拥有这样的队长和领袖是我们的光荣,他代表了国际米兰的价值。”

阿奇迪亚科诺说:“这是皮基写成的一本书,我作为虔诚的天主教徒唯一添加的是福音的精神,皮基已证明这种精神可以融入每一天的生活中。这同样是国际米兰写成的一本书,感谢所有人的贡献:从马西莫·莫拉蒂主席到把这本书邮递给皮基家庭的年轻人,皮基的家人们为我提供了日记材料、信件和阿尔曼多的照片。感谢所有人。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

396#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-24 21:17:56 | 只看该作者
十年蓝黑记忆碎片:大马

马尔科和我们回忆了十年的蓝黑生涯。
“拉诺齐亚会是我的接班人,我想让他接过我的23号战袍。
想对加斯佩说什么?他需要加倍努力让蓝黑变得更强。”

2001-02赛季:他职业生涯中唯一和罗纳尔多共同效力的赛季,那就是这一年,让而大马确信,即使罗尼伤病不断,但他仍然是世上最优秀的球员,没有之一。
2006-07赛季:当年夺冠关键战的主角,在做客托斯卡纳的弗兰基球场上,马尔科独中两元,帮助球队2比1击退锡耶纳夺取联赛冠军。
2010-11赛季:大马在蓝黑最后一个赛季,因为他和莱昂纳多不太好的关系而留下了不少遗憾。

在平佐洛,球迷观看球队训练的时候,偶尔会响起一个口号并引起大范围的共鸣:“人人都爱马特拉齐!”每次都会引来众球迷的热烈响应和掌声。那是让蓝黑球迷感到一丝丝不习惯的是,这是十年来头一回大家在训练场上看不到那个可爱的大个子。在上赛季结束之后,马特拉齐与国米提前一年解除了合同,而他为蓝黑军团作战的出场次数也停留在了276场。

马尔科,为何选择提前解约?
因为在上赛季结束的时候,我被告知我不在下赛季主教练(译者:当时主帅仍是莱奥)的计划中,而且球队将不会为我在下赛季的冠军联赛上为我报名参赛。这是一种“恐吓”,但我不知道所为何来。我从来没有——哪怕一次都没有过——为不能上场发脾气或是搞出什么乌七八糟的名堂。

说说莱昂纳多吧?
他曾说无论场上场下我都在发挥着我的作用是吧?但是我要指出的是我并没有在最后意大利杯决赛上出场(莱昂纳多曾经承诺在决赛中会给我上场机会)。也许改变一些处理细节,就能让国际米兰做得更好。不仅只是让一个马特拉齐感到亲切,也能让国际米兰变得更亲切。

那当时你是什么反应?
我有点被背叛的感觉。但当时我就已经跟他说了这些所有感受,因为我不会在背后说人坏话。这样做就是让我觉得自己被欺骗了,这就是我的观点。

但是后来莱昂纳多走了。那加斯佩里尼呢?
在加斯佩里尼手下也许并不一定像我想象得那样没有机会。但我和他不熟,我们也没有机会互相了解了。我唯一确定的一点是,提前一年离开国米不是我做出的决定。解约时我跟莫拉蒂说的最后一句话是:我愿意放弃所有合同最后一年的收入(译者:解约金)来换取下赛季国米四项赛事的冠军头衔(译者:联赛、欧冠、意大利杯和超级杯)。

那你怎么看待加斯佩里尼在国米的执教前景呢?
新的教练意味着新的开始。加斯佩里尼从来没有像弗格森那样执教过那么多冠军球员,现在机会来了。他就像从Pinarello(译者:世界著名自行车制造品牌)那里得到一辆自行车一样。但他还需要证明他却确实配得上“意甲弗格森”这个外号。

现在你已经离开国米了,什么让最念念不忘?
离别的伤感对我来说还好,因为我每天都能从我的前队友和朋友那里收到很多短信。我手机上至今还留着大家给我的短信,上面都写着大家对我的想念,好像我离开了,国米不再是以前的那支国米了。可是要是我不走,也许在一些人眼中我就不再是受欢迎的人了。

有没有遗憾?
有。遗憾是我在蓝黑的最后一个赛季教练席上坐的不是穆里尼奥。他以坚强不屈的个性给我们注入了强大的精神力,让我们完成了真正的蜕变。

会有告别赛吗?
也许如果能在意大利杯决赛上出场就够了吧。而在联赛最后一轮对卡塔尼亚的时候,我也被派上去,那几乎就是和球迷做告别了。但是那天我看上去似乎有些过于感伤了,看上去肯定很糟糕。

那什么是你蓝黑生涯中最为骄傲的呢?
我是国际米兰历史上唯一一个在俱乐部和国家队两次获得世界冠军头衔的球员。

除了马德里之夜,还有那场比赛最让你印象深刻?
06-07赛季做客锡耶纳,我的两粒入球为球队带来了意甲冠军。

最糟糕的比赛呢?
一年后主场打锡耶纳,我错失了本可以锁定冠军的点球。

除了穆里尼奥,还有哪个主帅让你至今还保持紧密联系?
和每个教练我都或多或少有些联系。

说说你怎么看贝尼特斯?
瞧,我会用卡拉格自传里的话来评价他:“贝尼特斯是那些自以为是人中的一个。如果你周六晚上在酒吧碰到他,立刻就想把他揍趴下。”

十年来谁是你最为强大的队友?
01-02赛季,伤伤停停的罗纳尔多。但现在我们有埃托奥,我每次都要求他为我们赢下比赛,他总是不让我失望。

那年在安菲尔德,伊布说是因为你才让国米输掉了比赛。
前程往事过眼云烟,我不想多说。但之后我拿到了大耳朵杯(而他没有)。

队里面谁和你关系最好?
是理疗师马西莫·德拉卡萨,他是我最好的朋友,也是我的理疗师。我还要列出5、6个人,他们心里清楚......

有谁是你想要感谢的?
我想感谢莫拉蒂主席,我会把他那句“永远不要只看封面就去评价一本书”作为新的纹身。他信任我,从不相信那些说我不堪重用人的话。

你最近有没有新的纹身?
我会把国际米兰深深隽刻在我心中。现在我不再是一个国米球员了,因此我不怕让任何人感到不舒服。

那你之后有什么打算呢?
我会继续保持状态直到八月底,看看有什么球队会邀请让我再踢一年。如果没有合适的机会,那就像和俱乐部事先达成的协议一样,我会开始在管理层任职。

什么职位呢?
要看我是否有时间。我想会先和奥西里奥一起工作,主要负责青训和球探工作。

不会尝试做教练吗?
说不定哪天我会去考一个教练资格证书,但我想对于我这样的人来说,教练还是一个过于繁重的工作了。

你的23号球衣怎么办呢?
“这件球衣我穿了十年,我想让安德雷·拉诺齐亚继承她。不过这份担子让他感到有点沉重而还在犹豫。球迷们应该知道,23号将会继续传承下去。只有法切蒂的3号才应该被永远封存纪念。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

397#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-2 11:08:56 | 只看该作者
我喜欢这张图~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

398#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-17 12:44:56 | 只看该作者
西雅图的国际米兰青训学院

8月14日西雅图惠德贝岛消息 - 美国在人们心目中是很远很远的地方,但国际米兰与美国的距离并不遥远。八月中旬,国际米兰青训学院继续在美国传播足球,证明着足球运动在世界范围的影响力。

惠德贝岛在西雅图之北30公里,金郡,Jimi Hendrix,Nirvana and Kurt Cobain,Pearl Jam等摇滚明星之家,也是比尔·盖茨和波音公司的所在地。昨天,国际米兰和Crossfire俱乐部合作训练营的第一周结束,七天内共有300多人参与——8至18岁的男孩和女孩。指导者是国际米兰技术团队(马尔科·蒙蒂、安德烈亚·拉蒂和法比奥·马西莫)和Crossfire俱乐部的15名工作人员,协调的还有教练主管伯尼·詹姆斯和技术总监彼得·哈特鲁普。

下周训练营将继续,直到8月19日结束。这是国际米兰与Crossfire俱乐部第一年合作的第三学期训练。以米兰的贾琴托·法切蒂体育中心为中心,国际米兰青训部门向全世界推广,树立符合现代足球标准的规范,让孩子们得到高质量的培训,在踢球的过程中享受快乐,更好地成长。未来几个月将宣布在美国西海岸新的发展计划。

现在玫瑰入主,希望能搞点经费多折腾几只诺万出来玩儿~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

399#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-22 14:17:55 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-8-22 14:20 编辑

8月19日米兰消息 - 在安杰洛·莫拉蒂广场,在梅阿查球场前,迭戈·米利托等候着球迷。从今天开始,他不仅在那儿,还在米兰市的各个角落,他是国际米兰新赛季首份宣传海报的人物。每场比赛都将有不同的球员,回顾他们经典的姿势,捕捉到足球的精髓。

球迷的真爱需要被骄傲地展示出来。这批经典照片被制作成海报,可以在官网上自由下载。我们的目标是用蓝黑色装点米兰市,不仅如此,国际米兰在意大利和世界范围都有大量球迷,每张海报都把蓝黑精神传播到世界各地。

这些海报呈古典风格,或许这是最传统的宣传方式。商店橱窗是最普遍的张贴海报场所,但所有人都可以发挥想象力,把办公室或其他任何地方装饰成蓝黑色。经典的设计能够立即抓住眼球,完全的国际米兰风格。这反映了国际米兰的传统,将一瞬间永恒定格,告诉人们比赛的本质。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

400#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-22 15:23:35 | 只看该作者
Moratti: "No more manipulative requests"
Friday, 19 August 2011 17:17:26
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37221&L=en

It is difficult to comprehend the repeated requests for a meeting put forward by ACF Fiorentina shareholder Mr Diego Della Valle: it is not a private matter that can be settled by sitting down for a chat around a table. The matter has already been resolved by the competent institutions and respect for such institutions should induce all parties to abide by the decisions taken, as is congruous for those living in a civilised country, since no informal chat between individuals can substitute rulings made by competent authorities.

Neither Inter as a club nor myself intend to behave any differently, not because we have anything to fear but because we have faith in the authorities, be they sporting or judiciary. Any meeting held elsewhere would not only be entirely inappropriate, it would also be disrespectful towards the rulings that have already been made and those which are yet to be passed.

These repeated requests do little more than keep alive and pointlessly prolong a matter which has already been concluded with the verdicts rendered, which are clearly unsatisfactory to Mr Della Valle, who is of course also sensitive about verdicts that are yet to be pronounced.

F.C. Internazionale and the undersigned intend to abide by the decisions made by the institutions and trust that this should now suffice to put an end to these requests which appear manipulative and to which no further attention will be given.

Massimo Moratti
F.C. Internazionale President

Press Office

莫拉蒂:请勿再提那些别有用心的要求

很难理解佛罗伦萨俱乐部股东迭戈·德拉瓦莱先生不断提出会面的请求:这不是一项在桌边坐下来聊天可以解决的私人事务。这件事情已经被法定机构解决,在一个文明国家,需要尊重这样的机构所做出的决定。私人之间的非正式谈话不能取代法律权威制定的准则。

无论国际米兰俱乐部还是我本人都不打算采取不一样的做法,不是因为我们害怕什么,是因为我们相信权威,相信体育法庭或司法机构。在其他地方的任何会谈不仅是完全不适宜的,也是对已做出裁决的不尊重。

这些重复的要求只是为了拖延时间,事实早有定论,但德拉瓦莱先生不满意,他对还没有公布的判决结果也十分敏感。

国际米兰俱乐部遵守官方机构所做的决定,并认为已经足以让这些别有用心的要求结束,不会再去注意。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 09:42 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 20 queries .