打印 上一主题 下一主题

[蓝黑版]个人爱好帖(非阿及过往球员动态关注)

[复制链接]
226#
发表于 2007-6-19 11:43:00 | 只看该作者

米哈伊洛维奇告别赛 诺维萨德英雄聚会

Novi Sad, 28 May 2007: Mihajlovic farewell match photos
Tuesday, 29 May 2007 01:22:14

NOVI SAD - Former Red Star Belgrade, Roma, Sampdoria, Lazio and Inter defender Sinisa Mihajlovic bade farewell to football on Monday 28 May - a year after hanging up his boots. Gate receipts from the friendly game between Inter and an international XI at the Karadjordje Stadium, the home of Sinisa's first club Fk Vojvodina, will go to two charities - the Sos Children's Villages association, of which Mihajlovic is a collaborator, and the Savez Za Skolski Sport association for disabled people.

前贝尔格莱德红星、罗马、桑普多利亚、拉齐奥和国际米兰后卫西尼萨·米哈伊洛维奇在挂靴一年后举行了告别赛。

国际米兰与国际明星队将在西尼萨的第一家俱乐部FK沃伊沃迪纳的主场黑乔治球场中进行一场友谊赛,比赛的门票收入将捐献给2个慈善机构:米哈伊洛维奇合作的SOS儿童村协会和为残障人士设立的“Savez za skolski”体育协会。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

227#
发表于 2007-6-19 11:48:00 | 只看该作者

奥兰多尼续约至2008年

Orlandoni extends Inter stay
Tuesday, 29 May 2007 17:33:36

MILAN - Goalkeeper Paolo Orlandoni has signed a new contract with Inter which will see him remain at the club until 30 June 2008.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

228#
发表于 2007-6-19 11:58:00 | 只看该作者

安德雷奥利入选意大利U21出战欧锦赛(希望这不是他最后一次以国际米兰球员的身份去

Andreolli called up to Italy U21 squad
Wednesday, 30 May 2007 15:01:44

MILAN - Inter defender Marco Andreolli has been called up to Pierluigi Casiraghi's Italy Under-21 squad for the Euro 2007 finals in Holland from 10-23 June.

The Azzurrini will convene at the Coverciano training base on 1 June and will spend a week training in Tuscany before transferring to their Euro 2007 base in Wolfheze.

Italy's three group qualifying matches are scheduled as follows:
11 June: Italy v Serbia
14 June: Italy v England
17 June: Czech Republic

Semi-finals: 20 June
Final for 3rd place: 21 June
Final: 23 June

Italy Under-21 squad:

Goalkeepers: Consigli (Sambenedettese), Curci (Roma), Viviano (Brescia).

Defenders: Andreolli (Inter), Canini (Cagliari), Chiellini (Juventus), Coda (Udinese), Criscito (Genoa), Mantovani (Chievo), Potenza (Fiorentina), Raggi (Empoli).

Midfielders: Aquilani (Roma), Cigarini (Parma), Dessena (Parma), Lazzari (Piacenza), Montolivo (Fiorentina), Nocerino (Piacenza), Padoin (Vicenza), Rosina (Torino).

Strikers: Palladino (Juventus), Pazzini (Fiorentina), Pellè (Cesena), Giuseppe Rossi (Parma).

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

229#
发表于 2007-6-19 12:00:00 | 只看该作者

克雷斯波留在国际米兰

Crespo stays at Inter
Wednesday, 30 May 2007 15:56:56

MILAN - F.C. Internazionale have received a fax from Chelsea stating that Argentine striker Hernan Crespo is free to remain with the Nerazzurri for the second season of his two-year loan deal.

切尔西同意克雷继续完成在国际米兰两年租借合同中的第二年。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

230#
发表于 2007-6-19 12:55:00 | 只看该作者

身着2号球衣出战U21 首先感谢法切蒂

国际米兰的球探首次发现他还是在2002-2003赛季,那时他为帕多瓦17岁以下球队踢球,他已经成为了那个年龄段的国家队主力。2003年7月,他租借加盟了国际米兰,次年夏天,俱乐部和帕多瓦共同拥有了他,随后将他买断。马尔科·安德雷奥利在为罗伯托·曼奇尼的球队在意甲联赛、冠军联赛和意大利杯上演了处子秀之后,去年8月迈出了又一个重要的步伐,入选了皮埃尔路易·卡西拉奇执教的意大利21岁以下国家队。从此这名后卫在21岁以下国家队多次出场,包括在新温布利球场中的首场比赛中出场90分钟。

本赛季在随国际米兰队获得意大利超级杯和意甲冠军以后,安德雷奥利入选了意大利21岁以下国家队,将于6月10-23日赴荷兰参加2007年欧锦赛。“我很高兴能参加21岁以下欧锦赛。”马尔科告诉inter.it,“作为一名球员,我才刚刚开始,我仍有很多需要提高的,但我要感谢俱乐部,对于在我身上发生的一切,他们一直在信任我。特别的,我要感谢马西莫·莫拉蒂,他一直为我说好话,我也要感谢罗伯托·曼奇尼,他给了我顶级比赛的处子秀,他给了我很多帮助我进步的建议。”

安德雷奥利说:“我将永远感激我的第一家俱乐部帕多瓦,感激那些在国际米兰青训系统中信任我的人,在那里,我得到了展现自己能力的机会,我感激我的家庭,他们一直非常支持我。但我首先要感谢的是一个每次看到我都会给我建议的人,我将永远记住这一点。显然我指的是吉亚琴多·法切蒂,我了解他伟大的职业生涯,而当我第一次看见他时,我在发抖。他让我放松,将我看作他的儿子。我记得吉亚琴多总是告诉我不要自负。我一直记得那些话,因为我明白我还没有做到任何事情。

“我真的很想获得这次21岁以下欧锦赛冠军,这样我就可以把它献给法切蒂了,我将其作为对他给予我的东西的感谢,他是世界上所有的国家队中最伟大的队长。但夺冠的路很长,我们要和主教练卡西拉奇一起努力工作,他是另一个信任我的人,也是我要感谢的人。

“对我来说,重要的是继续脚踏实地,继续以和将我带到现在这么远的同样的渴望和谦虚工作。在过去2年中,我同样幸运的是和伟大的冠军球员训练。我希望他们能继续帮助我进步,不论是作为一个人还是一名球员。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-6-19 12:56:32编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

231#
发表于 2007-6-19 13:02:00 | 只看该作者

从国际米兰球迷到冠军

Andreolli: "From Inter fan to champion"
Friday, 08 June 2007 18:56:01

MILAN - Before leaving with the Italy squad for the Under-21 European Championship in Holland, Inter defender Marco Andreolli was interviewed by Radio MilanInter.

Andreolli, what's the atmosphere like in the Under-21 national team? What are your expectations for this European Championship?
"The atmosphere is excellent. We have spent a good week together preparing in Coverciano. We have worked hard and we're very hopeful for this European Championship. We start as one of the favourites and we all want to do well and get the best possible result."

Where and why did you start playing football? And what are your expectations?
"I started playing with my friends when I was little, to have fun together and run after a ball. I started playing for an oratory team in Padova, and after that I played for all the Padova academy teams up to the Allievi, then Inter bought me and I came to Milan. I'm very happy about this."

What were your first feelings when, as a very young player, you entered a dressing room with great champions like Javier Zanetti, Ivan Cordoba and Marco Materazzi?
"The feelings I felt, and that I still feel now, are extraordinary. I have been an Inter fan since I was a boy and I come from a family that has always had Inter in its heart. To have arrived here and wear this shirt is unique for me. And it's even more unique to have won the Scudetto as a player-fan. I was two years old when Inter won the Scudetto with Trapattoni, then I saw my team win a few UEFA Cups, so think what it means for me to become Italian champion with this shirt... It's hard to find the words to describe these sensations."

Inter Primavera also won the Scudetto this year. You played a few matches for them.
"They might not have been the favourites, but the boys gave their all. I only played a few games with them but I could still see that they improved a lot over the season, both individually and as a team. They are a strong team, compact and united. This was the key to winning the title."

What did a youngster like Andreolli, who started playing football in an oratory, think of the Calciopoli scandal?
"I always tried to think about my team. I don't want to give any opinions, but it was certainly a bad thing for Italian football. I have always gone on the pitch to give my best, without thinking there was anything bad below it all. I have always thought positively and I like to see football as a game and in a clean way."

Roberto Mancini has always had great faith in your ability, and has always spoken highly of you. What do you think you will do next season?
"I have a very long contract with Inter, until 2011, and I'm very pleased about this, but to improve it's important to play and also make mistakes when you're playing. This is a bit harder at Inter, with all the champions there are in my position. First I want to concentrate on doing my best at this Under-21 European Championship, and then I will talk with Inter and together we will see what to do."

Which players of the past and the present fascinate you most?
"As a defender and an Inter fan I have always had great admiration for Bergomi and Ferri. Currently, I have been lucky enough to train with and admire every day an extraordinary champion like Ibrahimovic. Also, I have always been an Inter fan, but as a boy I really liked Marco Van Basten because he was a great champion who had my same Christian name."

在随意大利21岁以下国家队赴荷兰参加欧锦赛之前,国际米兰后卫马尔科·安德雷奥利接受了国际米兰广播电台的采访。

21岁以下国家队氛围如何?你对这次欧锦赛有什么样的期望?
“气氛棒极了。我们在科维尔查诺一起训练了一周,我们的训练非常努力,我们对这次欧锦赛充满了期望,我们是以热门之一开始的,我们都想踢好这次比赛,获得有可能最好的结果。”

你是在哪开始踢球的,又是为什么呢?你的期望是什么?
“当我很小的时候,我就和小伙伴们开始踢球了,我们一起享受乐趣,追逐皮球。我开始在帕多瓦的一支教堂球队,之后我进入了帕多瓦的青训系统,直到17岁以下球队,然后国际米兰把我买来了,我来到了米兰。对此我很高兴。”

作为一名非常年轻的球员,当你和诸如哈维尔·萨内蒂、伊万·科尔多巴和马尔科·马特拉齐这样的伟大的冠军球员一起走进更衣室的时候,你的第一感觉是什么样的?
“那时我的感觉是不同一般的,现在也是如此。自从我是一个男孩时,我就是国际米兰的球迷了,我来自一个一直将国际米兰装在心里的家庭。对我来说,来到这里并穿上这件球衣是独一无二的,而作为一名球员兼球迷拿到意甲冠军的感觉则更加独特。当特拉帕托尼带领国际米兰获得意甲冠军时我才2岁,之后我看到了我的球队获得了几个欧洲联盟杯冠军,所以想一想身着这件球衣成为意大利冠军对我来说意味着什么吧……很难找到语言形容这些感觉。”

国际米兰19岁以下球队今年同样获得了联赛冠军。你为他们踢了几场比赛。
“他们也许不是热门,但小伙子们尽了全力。我只和他们一起踢了几场比赛,但我仍然能够看到他们在这个赛季中取得了很大的进步,不论是在个人方面还是作为一支球队。他们是一支强大的球队,紧密、团结。这就是获得冠军的关键。”

像安德雷奥利这样从教堂开始踢球的年轻人是怎样看待足球丑闻的?
“我一直在想我的球队。我不愿意发表任何观点,但对于意大利足球来说,那肯定是一件坏事。我一直上场并竭尽全力,根本没有想到底下还有什么坏事。我一直积极的想事情,我喜欢看足球以一场比赛和一个干净的方式进行。”

罗伯托·曼奇尼一直对你的能力很有信心,他一直对你评价很高。你认为你下赛季将作些什么?
“我和国际米兰有很长的合同,到2011年,对此我很高兴,但要想提高的话,重要的是出场踢球并在你踢球时犯错误。在国际米兰这更加困难,在我的位置上所有人都是冠军球员。首先我要把精力集中于在这次21岁以下欧锦赛中竭尽全力,然后我要和国际米兰谈一谈,我们会一起知道要做什么的。”

你认为过去和现在最好的球员是谁?
“作为一名后卫和一名国际米兰球迷,我一直非常赞赏贝尔戈米和佩里。现在,我足够幸运每天和我敬佩的人,例如伊布拉西莫维奇这样的冠军球员一起训练。同样,我一直是一名国际米兰球迷,但作为一个男孩,我真的很喜欢马尔科·范巴斯滕,因为他是一名伟大的冠军球员,他的基督教名字和我相同。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

232#
发表于 2007-6-19 13:25:00 | 只看该作者

国际足联代表大会纪念法切蒂

在第57届国际足联代表大会的开幕式上,大会进行1分钟的默哀,纪念2006年9月4日去世的吉亚琴多·法切蒂。会议中,约瑟夫·布拉特再度当选了这个国际足球管理机构的主席。

同时,令人难忘的国际米兰冠军和主席,前世界冠军和奥运会冠军皮耶特罗·拉瓦和2007年2月在卡塔尼亚vs巴勒莫队比赛后的悲剧中丧生的警官菲利普·拉奇蒂也得到了纪念。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

233#
发表于 2007-6-19 13:27:00 | 只看该作者

Inter.it开始“和国际米兰一起训练”活动

和国际米兰体能教练詹-尼科拉-比肖蒂一起训练1个月。从6月1日-30日,inter.it的访客可以和跟随进行互动的训练和健康课程,每天的课程对于不论是习惯于久坐的人还是运动员都适合。

这套课程是由比肖蒂设计的,他是国际米兰意大利冠军队的教练组成员之一,也是欧洲在体能训练领域里领先的专家之一。

请点击下面的链接获取全部信息,并在明天上午登录到inter.it,开始第1课:和国际米兰一起训练

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

234#
发表于 2007-6-19 13:37:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰确定赛季前热身安排

Pre-season training in Brunico from 14-25 July
Thursday, 07 June 2007 12:57:47

MILAN - For the fourth year running, Inter will spend the initial phase of their pre-season training in the mountain location of Brunico. This summer's two-week training camp will run from Saturday 14 to Wednesday 25 July.

The first training session will take place at the sports centre in Riscone di Brunico on the afternoon of Saturday 14 July. As part of their preparations for the 2007/08 season, the Nerazzurri will play three friendlies during their fortnight stay in the mountains. Mancini's players face the Chinese Olympic team on Tuesday 17 July, with two other games scheduled for Saturday 21 July and Tuesday 24 July (venues, opponents to be announced).

After the Brunico training camp, Inter will fly to England for a further week's training from Friday 27 July to Saturday 4 August. The following friendly matches have been arranged:

Saturday 28 & Sunday 29 July: Emirates Cup four-team tournament - Arsenal, Inter, Paris Saint Germain and Valencia. Inter v Valencia (Sat 28 July at 14:00GMT); Arsenal v Inter (Sun 29 July at 16:15GMT)
Wednesday 1 August: Manchester United v Inter (20:00 GMT)
Saturday 4 August: Aston Villa v Inter (15:00 GMT)

The squad will fly back to Italy directly after the Villa friendly in Birmingham.

国际米兰队将连续第4年在布鲁尼科山区进行第一阶段的赛季前训练。今年夏天的2周训练营将于7月14日(周六)到25日(周三)进行。

首堂训练课将于7月14日(周六)下午在布鲁尼科里斯科内的体育中心进行。作为备战2007-2008赛季的一部分,蓝黑球队将在2周的时间内进行3场友谊赛。曼奇尼的球队将于7月17日(周二)对阵中国国奥队,其它2场比赛将分别于7月21日(周六)和24日(周二)进行,场地和对手待定。

在布鲁尼科训练营结束之后,国际米兰队将飞赴英格兰,从7月27日(周五)到8月4日(周六)再进行一周的训练。友谊赛安排如下:

7月28-29日(周六、日):酋长杯4队邀请赛 参赛球队:阿森纳、国际米兰和其它2支球队

8月1日(周三):曼联vs国际米兰(格林尼治标准时20:00)

8月4日(周六):阿斯顿维拉vs国际米兰(格林尼治标准时15:00)

在伯明翰和维拉的友谊赛之后,球队直接飞返意大利。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

235#
发表于 2007-6-19 13:42:00 | 只看该作者

马尔科·安德雷奥利生日快乐!

Happy birthday Marco Andreolli
Sunday, 10 June 2007 07:56:01

MILAN - Marco Andreolli, born in Ponte dell'Olio, Padova province on 10 June 1986, turns 21 today. The Inter defender will celebrate his birthday with Pierluigi Casiraghi's Italy Under-21 squad in Holland ahead of their opening European Championship fixture against Serbia on Monday.  

1986年6月10日出生于庞特德罗利奥的马尔科·安德雷奥利今天21岁了。

国际米兰后卫将和皮埃尔路易吉·卡西拉奇执教的意大利21岁以下国家队在荷兰度过自己的生日,周一他们将欧锦赛首场比赛中对阵塞尔维亚队。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

236#
发表于 2007-6-19 13:43:00 | 只看该作者

菲戈和众高朋将参加慈善比赛

Figo & friends set for charity match
Saturday, 09 June 2007 07:56:02

MILAN - Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Olivier Dacourt, Francesco Toldo, Paolo Orlandoni and Santiago Solari will join their team-mate Luis Figo at the Estadio Alvalade in Lisbon tonight for the 2007 All Stars game, an annual charity match organised by the Portuguese midfielder's Luis Figo Foundation, created in 2003 to help ill and disadvantaged children.

兹拉坦·伊布拉西莫维奇、奥利维尔·达科特、弗朗切斯科·托尔多、保罗·奥兰多尼和圣地亚哥·索拉里将和队友路易斯·菲戈一起参加当地时间今晚在里斯本阿尔瓦拉德球场进行的2007年全明星赛。

该比赛是由葡萄牙中场路易斯·菲戈基金会组织的年度慈善比赛,比赛于2003年开始进行,旨在帮助患病和残疾的儿童。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

237#
发表于 2007-6-19 13:47:00 | 只看该作者

菲戈将留在国际米兰

Official: Luis Figo to stay at Inter
Sunday, 10 June 2007 19:55:13

MILAN - Luis Figo has confirmed his desire to play another season with Inter, and on the basis of agreements already made, will renew his contract until 30 June 2008.

At the end of next season, Luis Figo will put his great experience and professionalism at the service of the club to take care of international relations.

路易斯·菲戈已经确认了他在国际米兰再踢一个赛季的愿望,双方已经达成协议,将他的合同延续至2008年6月30日。

在下赛季末,路易斯·菲戈将以他丰富的经验和高度的职业精神为俱乐部服务,帮助协调国际关系。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

238#
发表于 2007-6-19 13:51:00 | 只看该作者

2007-2008赛季意甲参赛球队

2007/08 Serie A: the twenty teams
Sunday, 10 June 2007 20:35:10

MILAN - With Napoli and Genoa gaining promotion today as the second- and third-placed teams behind Serie B winners Juventus, the lineup for next season's Serie A is complete.

2007/08 Serie A participants:
AC Milan, Atalanta, Cagliari, Catania, Empoli, Fiorentina, Genoa, Inter (defending champions), Juventus, Lazio, Livorno, Napoli, Palermo, Parma, Reggina, Roma, Sampdoria, Siena, Torino, Udinese. 

今天,随着那不勒斯和热那亚队分别以意乙第二和第三名的身份随冠军尤文图斯一起升级,下赛季意甲参赛球队已经全部产生。

2007-2008赛季意甲参赛球队:

AC米兰、亚特兰大、卡利亚里、卡塔尼亚、恩波利、佛罗伦萨、热那亚、国际米兰(卫冕冠军)、尤文图斯、拉齐奥、利沃诺、那不勒斯、巴勒莫、帕尔马、雷吉纳、罗马、桑普多利亚、锡耶纳、都灵、乌迪内。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

239#
发表于 2007-6-19 14:04:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰丹麦球迷俱乐部为伊布拉西莫维奇颁奖

IC Denmark award for Ibrahimovic
Wednesday, 13 June 2007 15:46:37

COPENHAGEN - Inter Club Denmark organised a meeting with Swedish forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic on the occasion of the recent Euro 2008 qualifying match in Copenhagen. Andreasen Thorstein, president of the Scandinavian Inter Club, presented Ibra with their 2006/07 best player award for his winning spirit, and all his spectacular goals and assists.

Ibrahimovic was delighted by the visit of the Danish delegation, which took place in the city where his son Maximilian was born last September. At the end of the meeting, the Inter striker signed autographs and posed for photos. Inter Club Denmark replied: 'Tak for et fantastik ar, Zlatan!'.

在瑞典前锋兹拉坦·伊布拉西莫维奇在哥本哈根参加最近的2008年欧锦赛预选赛的时候,国际米兰球迷俱乐部丹麦俱乐部组织了一次活动。斯堪的纳维亚的国际米兰足球俱乐部主席安德列亚森-托尔斯泰因向伊布拉颁发了2006-2007赛季最佳球员的荣誉,以表彰他的胜利精神、他所有的精彩进球和助攻。

伊布拉西莫维奇对于这个丹麦代表团的造访感到非常高兴,在那个城市,他的儿子马克西米利安去年9月在那里出生。在活动的最后,国际米兰的前锋和球迷们合影并签名留念。国际米兰球迷俱乐部丹麦俱乐部回答道:“Tak for et fantastik ar, Zlatan!”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

240#
发表于 2007-6-19 14:07:00 | 只看该作者

莫拉蒂出席IC因贝尔萨戈意甲冠军庆祝会

Moratti at IC Imbersago Scudetto party
Wednesday, 13 June 2007 13:33:35

IMBERSAGO (LECCO) - "Only in the future will we realise what an extraordinary season our team has had in the championship, unless we do better next season..." With these words, Massimo Moratti began his speech at Tuesday's Inter Club Imbersago 'Angelo Moratti' party, organised to celebrate Inter's 15th Scudetto.

Welcomed with applause and a standing ovation, the Inter president signed autographs and posed for photos for the two hundred guests. In an environment of great enthusiasm and euphoria, the evening progressed with conversations about the Nerazzurri's title-winning season, the club's ambition to win the Champions League, and summer transfer targets.

Moratti, who sat at the presidential table with Italian singer and Inter fan Gatto Panceri, IC Imbersago president Angelo Panzeri, and Inter Club Coordination Centre director Fausto Sala, was presented with a painting of a baobab by local artist Paolo Sanguanini. The dedication read: 'The baobab is Africa. It is a sacred plant like the woman. It is a symbol of strength, fertility, longevity and strength. Inter is a great baobab'.

“只有在将来,我们才能明白我们的球队在这届联赛中经历了一个多么非凡的赛季……”马西莫·莫拉蒂以这些话开始了他周二在国际米兰球迷俱乐部因贝尔萨戈俱乐部“安杰洛·莫拉蒂”聚会上的讲话。本次聚会旨在庆祝国际米兰的第15个意甲冠军。

在鼓掌和起立欢迎中,国际米兰主席为200为来宾合影并签名留念。在高度热情和喜悦的气氛中,这个夜晚对蓝黑球队夺冠的赛季、俱乐部赢得冠军联赛冠军的雄心壮志和夏季的转会目标展开了热烈的讨论。

莫拉蒂坐在了主席台上,同样在主席台就坐的还有意大利歌手和国际米兰球迷加托·潘切利、国际米兰球迷俱乐部因贝尔萨戈俱乐部主席安杰洛·潘泽里和国际米兰球迷俱乐部交流与合作中心主管法乌斯托·萨拉。当地艺术家保罗·桑瓜尼尼向他们献上了一颗猴面包树的油画。献辞写着:“猴面包树就是非洲。它是一种神圣的植物,就像女人一样。它是强大、力量、长寿的象征。国际米兰就是一颗巨大的猴面包树。”  

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

241#
发表于 2007-6-19 14:11:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰和中国:合作关系在继续

Inter & China: working the guanxi
Thursday, 14 June 2007 09:56:01

MILAN - F.C. Internazionale are to be guests at a convention on the development of Italian football in China, organised by Studio Sorato, and with the patronage of the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) and the Italian Football League (Lega Calcio). At the Cosmo Hotel Palace in Cinisello Balsamo just outside Milan on Friday 15 June, members of Inter's management will take part in a series of discussions about the business opportunities for Italian clubs in the Far East.

Mr Nan Yong, vice president of the Chinese Football Association, and Mr Luo Ming, vice president of the Titan Sports group, have been invited to dine with Inter officials at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza tonight ahead of tomorrow's convention. The Inter-China connection will continue later this summer when Roberto Mancini's Italian champions play a test match against Ratomir Dujkovic's Olympic team in Brunico on 17 July. China's Under-23 side, which includes goalkeeper Wang Dalei of Shanghai Shenhua and left-winger Zhang Wenzhao of Shenzhen Kingway who both trained with Inter for a fortnight last September, will spend three weeks training in Italy's Friuli Venezia Giulia region next month as part of their preparations for the 2008 Olympics.

Inter became the first western football club to promote the development of Chinese football in 1978 when ex-director Sandro Mazzola replied to an invitation from the Chinese government's National Sports Bureau, sending coach Gianni Invernizzi to provide technical support to Su Yongshen's national team. The club has maintained strong links with China since then, particularly in recent years with initiatives such as the participation of Inter Campus Qingdao children in friendly matches and summer camps at Inter Campus Italy teams, and the summer friendly match against Shanghai International (now called Xi'an Chanba) in Trento three seasons ago. The Nerazzurri took a step closer to their millions of Chinese fans on 26 September 2006 with the launch of the Mandarin version of inter.it, thanks to a partnership with sina.com. The new site's traffic peaked last month on the occasion of Inter's Scudetto party. 

国际米兰足球俱乐部将作为客座代表出席一次关于意大利足球在中国的发展的会议,该会议由索拉托工作室主办,由意大利足协(FIGC)和意大利足球联赛委员会(Lega Calcio)所赞助。6月15日(周五)在米兰市外不远的奇尼塞洛-巴尔萨莫科斯莫宫酒店,国际米兰管理层的成员将参加关于意大利俱乐部在远东商业机会的系列讨论。

在明天的会议之前,中国足球协会副主席南勇体坛周报副总编辑骆明今晚将应邀来到朱塞佩-梅阿查球场与国际米兰俱乐部高层共进晚餐。国际米兰-中国的联系稍后将于今年夏天继续,罗伯托-曼奇尼的意大利冠军队将于7月17日与拉托米尔-杜伊科维奇的中国奥林匹克队在布鲁尼科进行一场教学比赛。中国23岁以下国家队包括去年9月在国际米兰训练2周的上海申花队守门员王大雷和深圳金威队左翼球员张文钊,他们下月将在意大利弗留利-威尼斯-朱利亚大区进行为期3周的训练,作为备战2008年奥运会的一部分。

国际米兰是第一家参与中国足球发展的西方俱乐部。1978年,前任总经理桑德罗·马佐拉应中国政府的国家体育总局的邀请,派教练员詹尼·因维尔尼齐为苏永舜执教的中国国家队进行技术帮助。从那以后,俱乐部与中国保持了密切的联系,特别是在最近几年,例如,国际米兰青岛足球学校参加国际米兰足球学校意大利球队的夏季训练营并进行友谊赛,以及3个赛季以前国际米兰和上海国际(现称西安浐霸)在特伦托的友谊赛。2006年9月,蓝黑球队与他们数以百万计的中国球迷又走近了一步,在与新浪网的合作中,俱乐部开办了中文官方网站,新网站的访问量在上月国际米兰意甲冠军庆典时达到了顶峰。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

242#
发表于 2007-6-19 14:16:00 | 只看该作者

2007Kick-Off杯邀请赛在梅阿查进行

2007 Kick-Off tournament at San Siro
Thursday, 14 June 2007 23:52:35

MILAN - The fifth edition of the Kick-Off tournament for Inter's commercial sponsors and partners took place at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza on Thursday. Over two hundred people representing the club's seventy commercial partners took part in the 11-a-side competition, which kicked off in the afternoon and continued into the evening, followed by a gala dinner in the Executive Suite. The 'Figo' team beat 'Matrix' in the final to win the lift the 2007 trophy. Stefano Sanvito carried off the best goalkeeper award, while Koici Tschang, son of Osama S.p.A president Armando Tschang, was voted best player. Representing Inter were vice president Angelomario Moratti, general manager Ernesto Paolillo, commercial director Katia Bassi, and members of the commercial and communications staff.

第5届国际米兰赞助商和合作伙伴“Kick-Off”杯邀请赛周四在朱塞佩·梅阿查球场进行。超过200人代表了俱乐部70个商业合作伙伴参加了11人制的比赛,比赛在下午和晚上进行,之后在主管套房中举行了晚宴。

在决赛中,“菲戈”队战胜了“矩阵”队,捧起了2007年度的奖杯。斯特法诺·桑维托获得了最佳守门员奖,Osama S.p.A公司主席Armando Tschang的儿子Koici Tschang被评为了最佳球员。代表国际米兰出席的是副主席安杰洛马里奥·莫拉蒂、总经理埃尔内斯托·保利罗、商务主管卡蒂亚·巴西和商务与交流处的员工。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

243#
发表于 2007-6-19 14:21:00 | 只看该作者

比肖蒂新康复中心揭幕

Bisciotti unveils sports rehab centre
Monday, 18 June 2007 10:02:15

PONTREMOLI (MASSA-CARRARA) - F.C. Internazionale fitness coach Gian Nicola Bisciotti, the man behind our In Form With Inter initiative, opened his new sports rehabilitation centre on Saturday 16 June.

Giuseppe Benelli, professor of philosophy at the University of Genoa, presided over the Kinemove Center inauguration ceremony in the Tuscan town of Pontremoli, attended by guests and friends of Bisciotti, including Inter Primavera coach Giannicola Bisciotti, ex-Torino and Italy player Claudio Sala, Pontremoli vice mayor Caterina Rapetti, Piacenza midfielder Marco Stella and Verona central defender Lorenzo Sibilano.

During the opening of his new centre, Bisciotti also presented his new book 'Il ginocchio dello sportivo'. 

6月16日,国际米兰足球俱乐部体能教练,主持“和国际米兰一起训练”活动的詹尼科拉·比肖蒂开办了他新的体育康复中心。

在托斯卡纳城镇庞特雷莫利,热那亚大学哲学教授朱塞佩·贝内利主持了这座Kinemove中心的揭幕仪式。出席仪式的还有比肖蒂的其它客人和朋友,包括国际米兰19岁以下球队主教练文琴佐·埃斯波西托,前都灵队球员和意大利国脚克劳迪奥·萨拉,庞特雷莫利副市长卡特莉娜·拉佩蒂,皮亚琴察中场马尔科·斯特拉以及维罗纳队中后卫罗伦佐·西比拉诺。在新康复中心的揭幕式中,比肖蒂同时发表了他的新书《体育运动中的膝盖》。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

244#
发表于 2007-6-19 14:24:00 | 只看该作者

2007-2008赛季欧洲冠军联赛:国际米兰的对手

2007/08 Champions League: Inter's rivals
Monday, 18 June 2007 12:22:38

MILAN - With the qualification of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Seville and Valencia, the lineup of 76 qualifiers for the 2007/08 UEFA Champions League is complete.

Sixteen clubs, including Italian outfits Inter, Roma and holders AC Milan, are already through to the group stage. Lazio, the other Italian qualifier, will take part in the third qualifying round.

The draw for the first two qualifying rounds will take place at UEFA's Nyon headquarters on Friday 29 June.

Russia's capital Moscow will host the Champions League showpiece for the first time next season, with the final to take place at the Luzhniki Stadium on 21 May 2008.

Group stage qualifiers (16 teams)
Lyon (France), Marseille (France), Stuttgart (Germany), Schalke 04 (Germany), Olympiakos (Greece), Manchester United (England), Chelsea (England), AC Milan (Italy), Inter (Italy), Roma (Italy), PSV Eindhoven (Holland), Porto (Portugal), Sporting Lisbona (Portugal), CSKA Moscow (Russia), Real Madrid (Spain), Barcelona (Spain).

Third qualifying round (18 teams)
Anderlecht (Belgium), Toulouse (France), Werder Bremen (Germany), AEK Athens (Greece), Liverpool (England), Arsenal (England), Lazio (Italy), Ajax (Holland), Benfica (Portugal), Sparta Prague (Czech Republic), Dinamo Bucharest (Romania), Zenit Saint Petersburg (Russia), Celtic (Scotland), Seville (Spain), Valencia (Spain), Zurich (Switzerland), Fenerbahce (Turkey), Dinamo Kiev (Ukraine).

Second qualifying round (14 teams)
Salzburg (Austria), Genk (Belgium), Levski Sofia (Bulgaria), FC Copenhagen (Denmark), Beitar Jerusalem (Israel), Rosenborg (Norway), Zaglebie Lubin (Poland), Slavia Prague (Czech Republic), Steaua Bucharest (Romania), Rangers (Scotland), Red Star Belgrade (Serbia), Besiktas (Turkey), Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine), Debrecen (Hungary).

First qualifying round (28 teams)
SK Tirana (Albania), Rangers FC (Andorra), Pyunik Yerevan (Armenia), Khazar Lenkoran (Azerbaijan), Bate Borisov (Belarus), FK Sarajevo (Bosnia-Herzegovina), Apoel Nicosia (Cyprus), Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia), Levadia Tallinn (Estonia), The New Saints (Wales), Olimpi Rustavi (Georgia), HB Torshavn (Faroe Islands), Tampere United (Finland), Derry City (Ireland), Linfield (Northern Ireland), FH Hafnarfjardar (Iceland), Fk Astana (Kazakhstan), Dudelange (Luxembourg), FK Ventspils (Latvia), FBK Kaunas (Lithuania), Pobeda Prilep (Macedonia), Marsaxlokk (Malta), Sheriff Tiraspol (Moldova), Zeta Golubovci (Montenegro), Murata (San Marino), Msk Zilina (Slovakia), Nk Domzale (Slovenia), IF Elfsborg (Sweden).

在皇家马德里、巴塞罗那、塞维利亚和瓦伦西亚获得参赛资格后,2007-2008赛季欧洲冠军联赛参赛的全部76支球队名单揭晓。

包括意大利国际米兰、罗马和卫冕冠军AC米兰在内的16支球队已经直接进入了小组赛,另一支意大利参赛球队将参加第3轮预选赛。前2轮预选赛的抽签将于6月29日(周五)在欧足联总部尼翁进行。俄罗斯首都莫斯科下赛季将首次主办冠军联赛的决赛,决赛将于2008年5月21日在卢日尼基球场进行。

进入小组赛的球队(16支):里昂(法国),马赛(法国),斯图加特(德国),沙尔克04(德国),奥林匹亚科斯(希腊),曼联(英格兰),切尔西(英格兰),AC米兰(意大利),国际米兰(意大利),罗马(意大利),PSV埃因霍温(荷兰),波尔图(葡萄牙),里斯本竞技(葡萄牙),莫斯科中央陆军(俄罗斯),皇家马德里(西班牙),巴塞罗那(西班牙)

进入第3轮预选赛的球队(18支):安德莱赫特(比利时),图卢兹(法国),云达不来梅(德国),雅典AEK(希腊),利物浦(英格兰),阿森纳(英格兰),拉齐奥(意大利),阿贾克斯(荷兰),本菲卡(葡萄牙),布拉格斯巴达(捷克共和国),布加勒斯特迪纳摩(罗马尼亚),圣彼得堡泽尼特(俄罗斯),凯尔特人(苏格兰),塞维利亚(西班牙),瓦伦西亚(西班牙),苏黎世(瑞士),费内巴切(土耳其),基辅迪纳摩(乌克兰)

进入第2轮预选赛的球队(14支):萨尔茨堡(奥地利),根克(比利时),索菲亚列夫斯基(保加利亚),FC哥本哈根(丹麦),耶路撒冷贝塔尔(以色列),罗森博格(挪威),扎格勒比路宾(波兰),布拉格斯拉维亚(捷克共和国),布加勒斯特星(罗马尼亚),格拉斯哥流浪者(苏格兰),贝尔格莱德红星(塞尔维亚),贝西克塔斯(土耳其),顿涅茨克矿工(乌克兰),德布雷森(匈牙利)

进入第1轮预选赛的球队(28支):SK地拉那(阿尔巴尼亚),流浪者(安道尔),埃里温皮乌尼克(亚美尼亚),哈扎尔伦科兰(阿塞拜疆),巴特博里索夫(白俄罗斯),FK萨拉热窝(波黑),尼科西亚阿普尔(塞浦路斯),萨格勒布迪纳摩(克罗地亚),塔林莱瓦迪亚(爱沙尼亚),新圣徒(威尔士),鲁斯塔维奥林匹克(格鲁吉亚),HB托尔斯港(法罗群岛),坦佩雷联(芬兰),德里城(爱尔兰),林菲尔德(北爱尔兰),哈夫纳尔夫约杜尔(冰岛),FK阿斯塔纳(哈萨克斯坦),杜德朗格(卢森堡),FK文茨皮尔斯(拉脱维亚),FBK考纳斯(立陶宛),波贝达普里勒普(马其顿),马尔萨什洛克(马耳他),谢里夫蒂拉斯波尔(摩尔多瓦),泽塔格鲁博夫奇(黑山),穆拉塔(圣马力诺),MSK斯利纳(斯洛伐克),NK多姆扎莱(斯洛文尼亚),IF埃尔夫斯堡(瑞典)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

245#
发表于 2007-6-25 10:54:00 | 只看该作者

眼泪哗啦啦~

切尔西新球衣的宣传海报一出,彻底抚慰鸟俺被自家那套森森伤害到滴心。。。。 

鬼片VS煤窑???

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

246#
发表于 2007-6-25 11:11:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰黎巴嫩足球学校重新运转

IC Lebanon reopens in south of country
Tuesday, 19 June 2007 16:31:26

MILAN - Despite the state of alert right on the border, the Inter Campus Lebanon organising committee officially reopened its projects in the south of the Middle Eastern country on 9 June 2007. Following the changing of the guard among the UNIFIL (United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon) troops, with brigadier Maurizio Fioravante now at the command of the Italian Joint Task Force, the Inter Campus projects in the villages of Tibnine, Ma'araka and Borj Al Shmali, which involve 100 children and a staff of Lebanese and Italian instructors, are back up and running. 

尽管在该国的边界地区仍有战争警报,6月9日,国际米兰足球学校黎巴嫩组委会已经正式重新开启了在这个中东国家南部的工程。在UNIFIL(黎巴嫩联合国过渡期军队)的保卫下,毛里齐奥-菲奥拉万特准将目前已经掌管了意大利的军事任务,坐落于提卜宁、马拉卡和博尔济-阿尔什马利的国际米兰足球学校工程已经恢复了运转,在那里的100名儿童和黎巴嫩及意大利的教练员已经恢复了工作。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

247#
发表于 2007-6-25 11:12:00 | 只看该作者

罗马购得皮萨罗完全所有权

Roma buy Pizarro outright
Wednesday, 20 June 2007 13:02:53

MILAN - F.C. Internazionale and A.S. Roma have reached an agreement over the player David Marcelo Cortes Pizarro. Previously co-owned by the two clubs, the Chilean midfielder will become a Roma player from 1 July 2007. Inter will gain 5.75 million euros (VAT excluded) from the deal.

国际米兰足球俱乐部和罗马俱乐部就球员大卫-马尔塞洛-科尔特斯-皮萨罗达成协议。之前为两家俱乐部所共有的智利中场将从2007年7月1日开始成为一名罗马球员。国际米兰将从交易中得到575万欧元(税后)。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

248#
发表于 2007-6-25 11:17:00 | 只看该作者

维埃拉的勇士足球学校

Patrick Vieira visits Diambars Academy
Wednesday, 20 June 2007 14:12:01

MILAN - Inter and their players have always distinguished themselves for their commitment to charity work, and Patrick Vieira is no exception. Born in Dakar 31 years ago, the Inter midfielder left his native Senegal for Paris at the age of eight - the first step towards an illustrious career as a professional footballer, during which he has won almost everything there is to win. This summer, Vieira has returned to his native country to follow the progress of the young players who attend his Diambars Football Academy.

Founded in 2003, Vieira's academy is host to 90 Senegalese youngsters from the ages of 13 to 18. The training centre is located in Saly, a two-hour drive from Dakar. Equipped with pitches, classrooms and dormitories, the Diambars Academy trainees receive proper education and rigorous football training, giving them the chance for a brighter future.

Diambars
Turning passion for football into an educational mainspring
www.diambars.org 

国际米兰俱乐部和他们的球员们一直以对慈善事业的承诺而闻名,帕特里克-维埃拉也不是个例外。31年以前出生于达喀尔的国际米兰中场在8岁时从自己的出生地塞内加尔来到了巴黎,迈出了作为一名职业球员光辉职业生涯的第一步,在他的职业生涯中,他几乎得到了能够赢得的一切。今年夏天,维埃拉回到了他出生的国度,辅导参加他勇士足球学校的年轻球员们。

维埃拉的足球学校成立于2003年,其中有90名从13岁到18岁的塞内加尔青年。训练中心位于距离达喀尔2小时车程的沙丽,内设球场、教室和宿舍。勇士足球学校的学员接受适当的教育和严格的足球训练,他们将在哪里得到一个更加光明的未来。

www.diambars.org:勇士足球学校——将对足球的热情转化为教育的动力。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

249#
发表于 2007-6-25 12:01:00 | 只看该作者

青年队共有球员一览

Transfer market: co-ownership deals
Wednesday, 20 June 2007 19:59:32

MILAN - By today's deadline of 19:00, Inter's managers resolved the co-ownerships of numerous players jointly owned by Inter and other clubs.

In alphabetical order, Inter's co-ownership deals:

Robert Acquafresca (striker), Inter/Treviso: player bought outright by Inter.

Nicola Beati (midfielder), Inter/Arezzo: resolved in favour of Arezzo.

Leonardo Bonucci (defender), Inter/Treviso: co-ownership renewed.

Luca Ceccarelli (defender) Inter/AC Milan: co-ownership renewed.

Alex Cordaz (goalkeeper) Inter/Treviso: co-ownership renewed.

Marco Dalla Costa (striker) Inter/Pro Sesto: co-ownership renewed.

Matteo Deinite (defender) Inter/AC Milan: player bought outright by Inter.

Nicola Donazzan (defender) Inter/Mantova: resolved in favour of Mantova.

Abdullahi Isah Eliakwu (striker) Inter/Triestina: co-ownership renewed.

Daniele Federici (defender) Inter/Pro Sesto: co-ownership renewed.

Salvatore Ferraro (defender) Inter/AC Milan: player bought outright by AC Milan.

Matteo Giordano (defender) Inter/AC Milan: player bought outright by Inter.

Daniel Maa Boumsong (midfielder) Inter/Treviso: co-ownership renewed.

Dino Marino (midfielder) Inter/Pro Patria: resolved in favour of Pro Patria.

Matteo Momentè (striker) Inter/Venezia: resolved in favour of Venezia.

Mathieu Moreau (goalkeeper) Inter/Lucchese: resolved in favour of Lucchese.

Aiman Napoli (striker) Inter/Pro Sesto: co-ownership renewed.

Davis Nossa (defender) Inter/San Marino: resolved in favour of Inter.

Luca Palazzo (midfielder) Inter/Pro Sesto: resolved in favour of Pro Sesto.

Giovanni Pasquale (defender) Inter/Livorno: player bought outright by Livorno.

David Pizarro (midfielder) Inter/Roma: player bought outright by Roma.

Mario Rebecchi (midfielder) Inter/Lumezzane: resolved in favour of Lumezzane.

Nello Russo (striker) Inter/Crotone: resolved in favour of Crotone.

Daniele Semenzato (defender) Inter/Montichiari: player bought outright by Inter.

Guillerme Siqueira (midfielder) Inter/Udinese: co-ownership renewed.

Giuseppe Ticli (midfielder) Inter/AC Milan: player bought outright by AC Milan.

Ronny Diuk Toma (midfielder) Inter/AC Milan: co-ownership renewed.

Carlo Raffaele Trezzi (midfielder) Inter/Pro Patria: resolved in favour of Pro Patria.

Carl Valeri (midfielder) Inter/Grosseto: player's future yet to be resolved.

Marco Varaldi (goalkeeper) Inter/AC Milan: co-ownership renewed.

当地时间6月20日19:00的限期之前,国际米兰的主教练们对多名国际米兰和其它俱乐部所共有的球员做出在最后的决定。

按照字母顺序,国际米兰的共有球员如下:

罗伯特-阿夸弗雷斯卡(前锋):与特雷维索共有,被国际米兰买断

尼科拉-贝亚蒂(中场):与阿雷佐共有,代表阿雷佐比赛

莱昂纳多-博努奇(后卫):与特雷维索共有,续签

卢卡-切卡雷利(后卫):与AC米兰共有,续签

阿莱克斯-科尔达斯(守门员):与特雷维索共有,续签

马尔科-达拉科斯塔(前锋):与普洛塞斯托共有,续签

马特奥-德伊尼特(后卫):与AC米兰共有,被国际米兰买断

尼科拉-多纳赞(后卫):与曼托瓦共有,代表曼托瓦比赛

阿布杜拉希-伊萨赫-埃利亚克乌(前锋):与特列斯蒂纳共有,续签

达尼埃莱-费德里奇(后卫):与普洛塞斯托共有,续签

萨尔瓦托雷-费拉罗(后卫):与AC米兰共有,被AC米兰买断

马特奥-乔尔达诺(后卫):与AC米兰共有,被国际米兰买断

丹尼尔-马-布姆松(中场):与特雷维索共有,续签

迪诺-马里诺(中场):与普洛帕特里亚共有,代表普洛帕特里亚比赛

马特奥-莫门特(前锋):与威尼斯共有,代表威尼斯比赛

马蒂乌-莫勒乌(守门员):与卢切塞共有,代表卢切塞比赛

埃曼-纳波利(前锋):与普洛塞斯托共有,续签

戴维斯-诺萨(后卫):与圣马力诺共有,代表国际米兰比赛

卢卡-帕拉佐(中场):与普洛塞斯托共有,代表普洛塞斯托比赛

乔瓦尼-帕斯夸莱(后卫):与利沃诺共有,被利沃诺买断

大卫-皮萨罗(中场):与罗马共有,被罗马买断

马里奥-雷贝基(中场):与卢梅扎内共有,代表卢梅扎内比赛

内洛-鲁索(前锋):与克罗托内共有,代表克罗托内比赛

达尼埃莱-塞门扎托(后卫):与蒙蒂奇亚里共有:被国际米兰买断

圭雷尔梅-西奎拉(中场):与乌迪内共有,续签

朱塞佩-蒂克利(中场):与AC米兰共有,被AC米兰买断

隆尼-迪乌克-托马(中场):与AC米兰共有,续签

卡尔洛-拉法埃莱-特雷齐(中场):与普洛帕特里亚共有,代表普洛帕特里亚比赛

卡尔-瓦莱里(中场):与格罗塞托共有,未定

马尔科-瓦拉尔迪(守门员):与AC米兰共有,续签

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-6-25 12:09:58编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

250#
发表于 2007-6-25 12:08:00 | 只看该作者

赛季套票从6月21日起全面出售

Season tickets on general sale from 21/06
Wednesday, 20 June 2007 17:48:41

MILAN - Season tickets for the 2007/08 Serie A season and minipasses for the group stage of the UEFA Champions League will go on general sale from Thursday 21 June.

How to buy season tickets:

- Online through www.inter.it from Thursday 21 June until Friday 24 August

- At all branches of Banca Popolare di Milano (BPM) and Banca di Legnano (BdL) from Thursday 21 June until Friday 27 July

- Via fax, by downloading forms from www.inter.it

- At main branch of Banca Popolare di Milano in Piazza Meda 4, Milan, from Monday 30 July until Friday 31 August

Season ticket advantages:

- season ticket (full price): pay for nine matches and watch ten for free

- season ticket (discounted price*): pay for six matches and watch thirteen for free

F.C. Internazionale reminds fans that season ticket holders over the age of 65 will receive a free ticket for Inter's first home match of the 2007/08 Champions League.

* Over-65s, women, and Under-14s eligible for discount of 30% 

2007-2008赛季意甲联赛赛季套票和冠军联赛小组赛迷你套票将从明天,即6月21日(周四)起开始出售。

怎样购买赛季套票?

通过www.inter.it在线购买,从6月21日(周四)起到8月24日(周五)止

在米兰市民银行(BPM)和雷尼亚诺银行(BdL)的所有网点购买,从6月21日(周四)起到7月27日(周五)止

通过传真购买,在www.inter.it上下载申请表

在米兰市民银行总行购买,地址:米兰市梅达广场4号,从7月30日(周一)起到8月31日(周五)止

赛季套票优点:

赛季套票(全价):购买9场套票可以免费观看10场比赛

赛季套票(折扣价*):购买6场套票可以免费观看13场比赛

国际米兰足球俱乐部提醒球迷朋友们,65岁以上的赛季套票所有者可以获得一张2007-2008赛季冠军联赛国际米兰首个主场比赛的免费球票

*:65岁以上老人、妇女和14岁以下儿童可以享受30%的折扣

2007/08赛季套票:2007/08 season tickets

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 02:18 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 22 queries .