[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2006-1-20 23:20:00 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2013-2-25 16:38 编辑

本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-29 21:19 编辑  
INTER CHRISTMAS DINNER AT THE MEAZZA 
Tuesday, 20 December 2005 02:10:53 

MILAN - Over 400 guests took part in last night's FC Internazionale Christmas dinner at the Giuseppe Meazza stadium. Massimo Moratti, Marco Tronchetti Provera, the club's board and all the executives, Roberto Mancini, the players and the coaching staff, the club's employees and representatives of Nerazzurri commercial partners gathered in the stadium's executive suite for the traditional exchange of season's greetings. Massimo Moratti opened the evening by thanking everyone present for "the affection and fondness with which everyone participates in the life of Inter, suffering with us. But lately they're suffering a bit less thanks to the results of our champions". He also asked the team "to continue on the path undertaken to give all the fans another winning performance against Empoli. This is certainly best wish we're waiting for before Christmas after the derby and Reggio Calabria".

顺手放个东西: google找 gazzetta_20101115.pdf 

转去:FedeNerazzurra.com

一个蓝黑球迷分享的有用咨询网站:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5406e1180100gwij.html

球队logo(非矢量大图):http://www.kitstown.com/logo/italy

米体下载:http://avaxhome.ws/newspapers

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-22 13:07:00 | 只看该作者

SURPRISE GUESTS AT ACADEMY PARTY
Wednesday, 21 December 2005 14:56:51
MILAN - In order of appearance, Roberto Mancini, Giacinto Facchetti, Bedy Moratti, Mauro Gambaro, Massimo Moratti, Stefano Filucchi, Accursio Scorza, Javier Zanetti, Obafemi Martins and Esteban Cambiasso were surprise guests at Tuesday evening's Youth Sector Christmas party.

"When we go through a period of negative results I think of you, of our Youth Sector, of the Inter Campus activities, and I'm proud of everything Inter is doing to help grow the men and footballers of tomorrow," said Massimo Moratti, who together with the other special guests was welcomed by Inter Youth Sector chief executive Ernesto Paolillo, managing director Beppe Baresi, area director Piero Ausilio and all the academy coaches and players.

"Us first team players have to get the results.You have to enjoy yourselves, grow and learn something important for your lives every day," said Cambiasso, whose compatriot Zanetti spoke about his road to achieving the dream of becoming a world-class player. Obafemi Martins, who enjoyed success with Inter's Primavera team before being elevated to first-team status, underlined the effort he puts in every day "to become a great champion with the Nerazzurri shirt". All three players took part in the Christmas bingo competition, with the eventual winner's prize - an Adriano shirt - auctioned to raise more funds for the Inter Campus Worldwide project.

Photos of Tuesday's Inter Youth Sector party at the Giuseppe Meazza stadium, attended by surprise guests Roberto Mancini, Giacinto Facchetti, Bedy Moratti, Mauro Gambaro, Massimo Moratti, Stefano Filucchi, Accursio Scorza, Javier Zanetti, Obafemi Martins and Esteban Cambiasso:

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-22 13:26:00 | 只看该作者

【国际米兰频道专访雷科巴】:我的故事

(注释:2005年圣诞官网做的一个巨八无比的节日沟通系列采访[em13])

RECOBA ON INTER CHANNEL: "MY STORY"
Saturday, 24 December 2005 08:00:01
MILAN - Over the Christmas break Inter.it offers you a series of interviews with Nerazzurri players made for Inter Channel programme 'Raggi X'. To kick off, Alvaro 'El Chino' Recoba:

When Recoba is mentioned, his contracts are also often mentioned. Why?
"When I had to renew my contract four or five years ago it all went a bit 'outside football'. A lot was said about that contract but it wasn't the only one of its kind. And a few years later many clubs who had very high contracts went bankrupt or had serious problems. I think that now we are all back to normal, we have all adapted a bit. It's true that the situation was incredible and unendurable for the clubs - each one wanted to pay you more."

And Recoba later reduced his contract, but you still have a reputation as being one of Massimo Moratti's favourites. Has this affected you?
"In truth, I have never given Moratti presents or called him to become his favourite. And he has never spoken well of me for these things. As far as this subject is concerned I was, am and always will be calm. I have never asked anything from Moratti or each coach. I have never taken advantage of the situation and I have never asked for certain guarantees. I have always lived this situation naturally, and it is very gratifying for me - for how I am and for how that situation has developed down the years."

A lot has also been said over the years about when Recoba is not playing, but how do you feel when this happens?
"When I don't play and when I don't even go on the bench, I usually don't go to the stadium either. I was, however, at the stadium for the derby, first to suffer and then to celebrate. It really disappoints me when I don't play, I don't feel the victory is mine. Apart from the traditional good luck wishes, I honestly can't even manage to give positive signs to my team-mates. I'm pleased if the team wins or the strikers score, but at the same time I'm also a bit angry because I always want to play to give something. But football should be like this for everyone, because it's not a negative feeling. On the contrary, it's the desire to give and be at the service of the team."

You recently confessed that you are calmer now than in the past. Why?
"Because I found it very hard when I was out due to the ankle injury. Those were hellish months. I missed all the small, everyday things at Inter - the coffee, the dressing room, taking free kicks, running, training, matches. For me it was a lesson of life. You get used to feeling good, and when you're not you give value to everything you usually have. When all this is missing you give much more importance to it. I also feel much better now because when I was out I worked a lot in the gym and I think I'm in better physical and also psychological form."

Recoba is famous for being a perfect glutton... But have you ever really given up anything?
"I always joke about this. Everyone tells me I could be the best in the world, but to be so you always have to give up something. Apart from my team-mates and several Uruguayans who play in Italy, since 1997 I have always had friends who are older than me. As a player I have grown quickly and I have forgotten my youth. But at the same time I have a good life and I realise I have had a lot of luck that it's always better to give thanks for. The tension in Italian football is high and it's true that I might have lost a bit of the joy of playing, but it is also thanks to these experiences that I have matured and become calmer."

You have also earned a lot...
"And I have tried to invest the money as best I can. For example, I bought a house in Uruguay for when I go back to live there; I don't like the sea in Milan very much... I also bought a villa in Como to live well now with my wife and children."

You often go to the cinema. Who chooses the type of film? You or (your wife) Lorena?
"It's good to see a love film with an important story now and then, as Lorena prefers. But I prefer action films, also ones that are a bit violent..."

Reality is violent.
"Even too much... When you see life in TV or in a film you know it's fiction. But reality is truer and tougher, particularly in certain places in the world. You never die of hunger in films, for example, but unfortunately in reality this happens."

Which team out of Milan and Juventus is more an opponent for Recoba?
"It is Milan, without doubt. I don't know if I am or ever will be a derby hero, because it is certainly the match I like the most, the one that motivates me most, perhaps because there have always been a few Uruguayans at Juventus."

Do you consider the Inter shirt to be your second skin?
"Yes, certainly, and I always do my best to show it even if I don't always manage. Sometimes I can't find the words to say what I would like to do for Inter, even without receiving anything in exchange. I hope I can manage to explain this feeling and be understood."

【米兰消息】在圣诞平安夜,国际米兰频道为您奉上蓝黑军团球员阿尔瓦罗·雷科巴的故事:

只要一提到雷科巴,人们首先想到的就是合同,这是为什么?
“当我四五年前签下这份合同的时候,有些原因并不只是足球。关于合同被人们提及太多,但没人真正了解其中的细节。在那之后几年(指雷科巴跟国际米兰签合同后)有些俱乐部因为高额合同破产或遇到严重经济问题。我想我们现在已经回归平衡,我们每个球员都认同这一点。有些俱乐部的行为是不能理解的,他们开给你的薪水一个比一个高。”

雷科巴后来自己主动提出减薪,但在外界看来你和莫拉蒂的关系一直非同一般,这对你有影响吗?
“事实上,我并没有给莫拉蒂带来多少礼物,或者说让他中意的礼物。对这些问题我一贯都非常平静。我从来没有向莫拉蒂或任何一位教练要求过什么。我从来没有利用过所谓的有利条件,也没有因为和莫拉蒂的关系得到什么承诺。我一直生活在这样的非议中,不过令我高兴的是,近几年这种非议少多了。”

还有很多人说雷科巴很少为国际米兰在场上踢球,你对这些怎么看?
“当我不能踢球时,一般我不会去替补席,甚至不会去比赛现场。但德比时我去了,享受了由悲到喜的过程。当我不能踢球时确实非常沮丧,我觉得球队的胜利与我无关。除了形式上的祝福,我甚至不能给队友积极的鼓励。当球队赢球或其他前锋进球时我会很高兴,但同时我也有一点恼怒,因为我自己不能在场上做出贡献。但足球对每个球员来说都一样,它不能服从个人的意愿。或者说,它是一种奉献和付出,一切为球队服务。”

你最近公开表示你非常平静,为什么?
“因为当脚踝受伤时是很难比赛的,我必须接受这点。那几个月对我来说非常难熬。那段时间我错过了有关国际米兰的一切:习惯的咖啡、更衣室、任意球、在场上奔跑、训练和比赛。这是生活中的一次历练。之前一切太顺利,而你必须做好面对一切的准备。当你失去这些时,你才会觉得这些对你非常重要。现在我感觉非常棒,因为我可以在球场上踢球,我想我现在不管是身体上还是心理上都非常棒。”

雷科巴是出了名的完美主义者…… 你真的放弃了很多吗?
“我经常被问及这样的问题。每个人都跟我说你是这个世界上最棒的,但为此你必须失去一些东西。除了我的队友和一起在意大利踢球的乌拉圭人,自从1997年来意大利后,我总是有很多朋友。作为一个球员,我成长得很快,我忘记了我的年轻。在这期间我的生活非常美好,命运对我很不错,有太多的地方要感谢。在意大利踢球压力很大,这甚至有时候让我对足球本身失去了乐趣,但这些都是成长必须经历的,我现在都能平静面对了。”

同时你也挣了不少钱……
“我正在努力把这些钱花得有意义。比如说,我在乌拉圭买了一栋房子,以便我回国时方便。我不喜欢米兰的市内环境……我在科莫湖畔买了别墅,和妻子孩子住在那里。”

你经常去看电影。谁来决定影片类型(你,还是你妻子劳伦)?
“我们经常看一些情节跌宕起伏的爱情片,因为劳伦喜欢。但我更喜欢动作片,残酷一点的……”

现实就比较残酷……
“也许更残酷…… 当你看电视或电影时,你以为那是虚构。但事实上就是这样,甚至更艰苦,尤其是在世界上的某些地方。在电影中你不可能饿死,但现实世界中这却经常发生。”

米兰和尤文,雷科巴更仇恨哪个队?
“当然是米兰,毫无疑问。我不能想象我永远不能成为德比英雄,因为我太看重德比了,那样的比赛会激发我所有的潜能,也有原因是尤文图斯队中总是有一些乌拉圭人。”

你是不是觉得国际米兰队服是你的第二层皮肤?
“是,当然了,这是毫无疑问的。我总是为了它尽可能做得最好,尽管这不太现实。有时候我找不到合适的词汇来形容我对国际米兰的感情,我只有用行动来表达,或者牺牲其他事情也可以。我想我已经解释清楚我的想法了,你应该能了解。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-22 13:29:00 | 只看该作者

【国际米兰频道专访J·萨内蒂】:双料冠军

J.ZANETTI ON INTER CHANNEL: TWO TREASURES"
Saturday, 24 December 2005 18:28:01
MILAN - Over the Christmas break Inter.it offers you a series of interviews with Nerazzurri players made for Inter Channel programme 'Raggi X'. After Alvaro Recoba, it's Inter captain Javier Zanetti's turn:

Let's start the interview in a slightly different way and talk about women...
"Everyone likes beautiful women. Each man appreciates beauty, but feelings are another thing. You can easily admit you've seen a beautiful woman and appreciate her beauty. One of my favourites? Angelina Jolie, she's splendid in some of her films, especially in one with Brad Pitt. Would I like to live a day as Brad Pitt? No, I like being myself and it's fine like this."

Do you get love letters from your fans?
"Many letters arrive. Not just of love, but also from many fans who love the way I play. I even get some letters with photos, some real candidates..."

Let's go from Angelina Jolie to another splendid creature - your daughter Sol.
"A stupendous creature. She has really changed my life, I can't imagine feeling as many emotions and feelings as when I saw my daughter born. Life has changed positively and magnificently for me and Paula. I watched the birth and I was lucky because I was with the national team when it was time for the birth. Paula told me she would have waited for me and she was right. Sol came into the world the day I came back from national team duty. I will never forget this experience, you need to be prepared for it because it's not easy, but it's a wonderful thing. We had a nice birth and Sol was born smiling. I would like always to live these moments, you never forget them."

Did you really miss the fact that you didn't have a child?
"We wanted a child to complete all the moments we have lived through together. I and Paula have had lots of fun, now it was the moment to become parents."

When you return to Argentina what do you see compared to the Argentina that was yours?
"I see a different Argentina, an Argentina that has got worse over the years. When I was a boy I could go and play in the courtyard until two or three in the morning and my parents would stay calmly indoors because they knew nothing would happen. You can't do this now because there's violence. Everyone talks about Argentina as a state with an economic problem, but sooner or later the economy gets sorted out. The most difficult thing is the social problem in Argentina. The youngsters don't have enough alternatives, they don't know what the future will bring them. They always ask us players what we will do after we stop playing, but now I couldn't say I will return to my country, because I have a daughter who is growing and I want to give her all the best possible. I don't know if this is possible in Argentina. But the worst thing is that it seems like the Argentine people have got used to this situation."

Could playing in and winning a World Cup be an important sign for your country?
"Yes, it could give an important and very strong message. Through sport we are followed by the whole country. The people follow us and feel part of it. It would be wonderful if we won the World Cup."

You have a never-ending season ahead of you...
"It's true, let's hope the results come that both Argentina and Inter haven't had. Results that we all deserve."

How do you prepare yourself for a season like this?
"I'm a very positive boy and in each difficulty I always look for the positive side that gives you the enthusiasm to continue. Have I always been like this? Yes, since I was a child. Even when I went to school I was all perfect and precise. I wanted everything to be done well and I did my best to succeed."

What is the best talent for a captain?
"To be ready and useful when needed. I have always behaved like this since I arrived at Inter. The most important thing for a human being is always to be yourself. The captain's armband should not change a person, they have always respected me for how I am and it will continue to be like this. People then may or may not like this behaviour. The captain's armband at a club like Inter is clearly important and it means a great deal to me."

Do you go to the cinema now and then?
"Sometimes me and Paula go to the cinema in Como and we have the theatre all to ourselves because no one goes in the afternoon."

What are your other hobbies?
"After training now I stay with my daughter, meet a few friends or go to the cinema. I'm also studying English at the moment."

Are Italian or foreign referees better?
"They're almost all the same everywhere. The important thing is that there is always respect and good faith. Have I argued with any referee in particular. I haven't argued, but I was very disappointed when Braschi showed me my first red card in an Inter v Parma a few years ago. I had nothing to do with it and he sent me off."

Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
"With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."

What is your wish for Christmas and the New Year?
"Many, many wishes to the whole world. Much peace and happiness for everybody."

【米兰消息】在圣诞间休期间,国际米兰官网将推出一系列由国际米兰频道的节目“Raggi X”所做的蓝黑球员访谈。昨天已经推出了雷科巴,而今天则是队长哈维尔·萨内蒂:

我们今天开始的这个访谈会有点不一样。让我们谈谈女人吧……
“每个人都喜欢漂亮女人。每个男人都倾慕美女,不过感觉是另外一回事。你会很容易就承认你看到了一个漂亮女子,并为其美貌所倾倒。我最喜欢的女人?安吉丽娜·朱莉(插花:葆拉JJ,你要冷静……),在一些电影中她光彩夺目,特别是在那部和布拉德·皮特的电影中。我愿意像布拉德·皮特那样过一天吗?不,我喜欢做我自己,而像我这样就很好。”

有球迷朋友给你写情书吗?
“我收到过很多的来信。不光光是谈到爱,也有很多球迷喜欢我踢球的方式。我甚至还得到些照片,有的还真的不赖(……被人仰望的感觉很好罢,队长也素不能免俗的)……”

还是让我们从安吉丽娜·朱莉转到另外一个天生的尤物吧。说说你的女儿索尔?
“一个超级尤物。她真的已经改变了我的生活,当我看到女儿出生的时候我的感觉美妙得简直难以表述。对于我和葆拉来说,生活变得积极而丰富多彩起来。我守护着她的降临,我很幸运,因为在临到出生的时候我还在国家队。葆拉告诉我她会等到我回来的,而她也说对了。索尔正是在我从国家队回到家中的那一天来到这个世界的。我永远都忘不了这个经历,你需要得为此做好准备,因为这并不容易,但确实是非常美妙。出生很顺利,索尔生来就是笑着的。我真希望经常都生活在这种时刻,你永远都忘不了它们。”

你是不是真的怀念没有孩子的时候?
“我们想要个孩子来让我们俩共同的生活变得完美。我和葆拉有过很多幸福时光,现在是时候做父母了。”

当你回到阿根廷的时候,同你过去所在的阿根廷相比你是怎么看的?
“我看到的是一个变了样的阿根廷,一个在过去的这些年变得更坏更差劲的阿根廷。当我还是个小男孩的时候,我可以去院子里面踢球一直踢到早上两三点,而我的父母会安静地待在屋里,因为他们知道不会有什么事。现在你就不能这么做了,因为存在有暴力。每个人在说起阿根廷的时候都说它有经济问题,但经济问题迟早会得到解决的。在阿根廷,最大的问题其实是社会问题。年青人没有足够的选择,他们不知道未来会带给他们什么。他们经常问我们这些球员如果我们不踢球了将会做什么,不过现在我不能说我会回到我的祖国,因为我有个女儿,她正在成长,我希望能给她创造最好的条件。我不知道这在阿根廷是否还有可能。不过最坏的事情是似乎阿根廷人已经对这种环境习以为常了。”

对你的国家来说,赢得世界杯是不是个非常重要的标志?
“是的,这会传递出一个重要的、非常强烈的信号。通过体育我们为整个国家所认可,人们会追随我们并参与到其中。如果我们赢得世界杯那将非常的美妙。”

你还有个一直都没有结局的赛季……
“的确如此,让我们祈祷阿根廷和国际米兰在来年都能获得还没得到的冠军吧。那是我们都理所当然该得到的结果。”

对于一个这么样的赛季,你是怎么来准备的?
“我是个性格非常开朗积极的人,在任何困难的情况下我总是看到事情积极的一面,这会给予以你热情来继续做事。我一直都是这样吗?是的,当我还是个小男孩的时候我就是这样。即便是我上学后我都尽可能做得完美而精确。我希望把每件事情都做好,而我也全力以赴去取得成功。”

对一个队长来说,最重要的品质是什么?
“做好准备,当需要的时候能挺身而出。自打来到国际米兰后我就一直都这样做。对一个人来说最重要的是一直都做回你自己。队长的袖标不应该改变一个人,他们一直都因我的处事方式而尊重我,而以后也会这样。因此人们可以这样做也可以不用这样做。在一个像国际米兰这样的球队,队长的袖标显然非常重要,这对我来说这意味良多。”

你过去和现在去电影院吗?
“有时我和葆拉去科莫的电影院。”

你还有别的什么喜好吗?
“现在训练以后我会和我闺女呆在一起、碰碰朋友或者去电影院。目前我也在学英语。”

是意大利的裁判更好呢还是国外的裁判更好?
“他们大都差不多。重要的是这其中要一直都能尊重和良好的信任。我同裁判争论过?我没有争辩,不过我对多年前在国际米兰同帕尔马的比赛中裁判布拉斯奇给我第一张红牌感到非常失望。我当时什么也没做他就把我罚下了场。”

哪一场比赛让你感触更多些,是和尤文图斯的比赛还是同AC米兰的比赛?
“毫无疑问是AC米兰。我也不喜欢红黑球迷,因为他们的行为方式让我反感,特别是在他们赢了球以后。”

圣诞和即将到来的新年你有什么祝愿的吗?
“祝每个人都平安快乐!”

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-1-22 13:29:59编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-22 13:34:00 | 只看该作者

【国际米兰频道专访科尔多巴】:我的哥伦比亚

CORDOBA ON INTER CHANNEL: "MY COLOMBIA"
Monday, 26 December 2005 17:00:00
MILAN - Over the Christmas break Inter.it offers you a series of interviews with Nerazzurri players made for Inter Channel programme 'Raggi X'. After Alvaro Recoba and Javier Zanetti, it's the turn of Colombian defender Ivan Ramiro Cordoba.

Let's talk about your national team, which has given you a bit of pain recently...
"Yes, it's true. It's the second time we haven't qualified for the World Cup. And playing in the World Cup is one of the greatest desires of every player. I hope I make it next time."

In Colombia now you are very involved in the local players' association.
"My goal is to help my compatriots get what is fair. I have had different footballing experiences, in Argentina and Italy, and in these countries the rights of players are respected and the players respect their duties for the club. This doesn't happen in Colombia and there isn't even a statute to regulate these things."

How much does a footballer earn in Colombia?
"It depends. The best player can earn ten thousand dollars per month, but at the most there are five who are paid this figure. In my country you earn to live if you're in football. Apart from those five I mentioned, the others earn what they need to live. And there are also many problems with payment... And if your wages aren't paid it sometimes becomes difficult to go ahead."

Are you also known in your country as a very strong defender with great elevation and velocity?
"In Colombia they say I have become more aggressive and determined since I came to Italy. But I have just adapted to the football in this country. Italian football is the most difficult in the world and you have to be focused and aggressive. You can't play in Italy with the same tranquillity you play with in Colombia. They are two different types of football."

Do you think your opponents in Italy fear you?
"No player is never afraid of another. There's certainly respect, but not fear. There are more motivations when you face strong players."

You made a beautiful poster for your Colombia Te Quiere Ver charity association.
"I accepted a proposal of the photographers who had to do the job. I just gave them the okay. If they tell me a certain subject can help sell more, I'm happy and do it with pleasure because it's a charity initiative. However, everything has a limit."

What do you appreciate most about others?
"Good faith. I can't stand the opposite. When I talk to someone I do it in good faith. If this person wants to con me, I'm sorry for him because in life everything comes out sooner or later."

Are you optimistic in life?
"Yes, I am."

Do you think football is clean?
"It could be cleaner."

【米兰消息】国际米兰频道“Raggi X”节目今天的访谈主角是哥伦比亚后卫科尔多巴。

让我们谈谈你的国家队吧。最近它给你带来了些许苦恼……
“是的,的确如此。这是连续第二次我们没能进军世界杯了。踢世界杯是每个球员最大的梦想之一。我希望下一次能够实现这个梦想。”

目前,在哥伦比亚你非常积极地参与到本土球员的联合会中。
“我的目标是帮助同胞得到公正。我已经在阿根廷和意大利拥有不同的足球经历了,在这些国家,球员的权利受到尊重,而球员也尊重他们在俱乐部的责任。但在哥伦比亚则不然,在哥伦比亚,甚至没有条款来规范这些事情。”

在哥伦比亚,一个足球运动员能挣多少薪水
“这要看。最好的球员一个月能挣1万美金,但最多只有5位球员能有这个收入。况且,在支付上面还存在不少问题……在我的祖国,你要是踢足球,你就不过是谋生而已。如果你没得到薪水,那你的日子就很难过了。”

你在你的祖国是不是也因出色的弹跳和速度而闻名?
“在哥伦比亚他们说自打我来意大利后,我已经变得更加具有侵略性、更加果断了。其实我只不过是适应的这儿的足球风格而已。意大利足球是世界上最难踢的足球,你必须得集中精力并富有侵略性。在意大利踢球你可不能像在哥伦比亚那样闲庭信步。这是两种不同风格的足球。”

你认为在意大利的对手害怕你吗?
“从没球员会害怕别的球员。球员之间存在着一定的尊重,不过不是害怕。当你面对强壮的球员的时候,你总是更有动力而不是恐惧。”

你为哥伦比亚Te Quiere Ver慈善协会做了一张精美的海报?
“我接受了要做这个海报的摄影者的建议。我只是给他们做了个OK的姿势。如果他们告诉我说一个特定的人物能帮助卖更多钱的话,我会很高兴,并很开心的去做,因为这是出于慈善目的。但不管怎么样,凡事皆有限度。”

就其他人而言,你最欣赏的是什么?
“诚实。我不能容忍不忠。当我和别人交谈的时候我总是很诚实的,如果这个人想欺瞒我,我会为他感到遗憾,因为在生活中一切都迟早会来的。”

你对生活客观吗?
“是的。”

你认为足球是干净的吗?
“足球本该更干净些的。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-22 13:38:00 | 只看该作者

【国际米兰频道专访斯坦科维奇】:两粒进球…

STANKOVIC ON INTER CHANNEL: "TWO GOALS..."
Tuesday, 27 December 2005 16:00:00
MILAN - Over the Christmas break Inter.it offers you a series of interviews with Nerazzurri players made for Inter Channel programme 'Raggi X'. After South American trio Alvaro Recoba, Javier Zanetti and Ivan Ramiro Cordoba it's the turn of Serbia & Montenegro midfielder Dejan Stankovic:

Do you watch the news and television much?
"Yes, in the evening after putting the kids to bed. News bulletins, a few films and whatever I find."

Did you see what happened in France a while ago? Thuram defended the French people.
"Yes, I saw it. Thuram did well to defend his compatriots. I also defended my people during the war. I don't know if I was right or not, but I was with my people. We went through a very difficult period, but perhaps it was a bit less so for me because I was out of my country. We had three or four really bad months, and I'm referring to the bombardments. But everything is over now. We still have many problems, but we're trying to get out of it. I'm optimistic because I really love my people."

In a footballing sense you have resolved many problems. It is very important for you to take part in the World Cup...
"After having touched the bottom we have come out well thanks to a generation that is very strong on a psychological level. We know one another very well, we're all more or less the same age. Those who have seen our matches or training sessions know there is great unity. When we go out to eat after matches, for example, there are always at least fifteen of us who all laugh and joke together. This is how we qualified for the World Cup."

Is this why you asked to remain a few extra days with your national team-mates after the injury of several months ago?
"Exactly. When I got hurt I yelled in the dressing room, and the first thing I thought of was that I wouldn't be able to play the important match against Bosnia. It would have been a historic match for me, like a final that would never be repeated, with our stadium in Belgrade completely full. How did I live that match? In the first half I was a commentator for TV and it was a nice experience even if I was very partial. In the second half I went behind our goal to count the minutes, and more than minutes they seemed like years. There was a great joy at the end, something I had never felt before. Perhaps we still don't realise what we have done."

Won't we lose you a bit because you're so in love with your national team?
"No, we have qualified now. I have given everything for my national team, even a part of my muscle... Now I will only think about Inter until the end of the championship. I will try to get in better form than I was in when I got injured. But I know it will be difficult because I was in great form in that period."

What would you choose between loyalty, sweetness and honesty in a person who is close to you?
"Honesty, without doubt. We also have to be honest with ourselves. I am always and I look for this virtue in the people around me."

And which kind of people do you not like having around you?
"Liars and those who, as we say in my country, are 'double-faced'."

Are you a good father to your children?
"I think so. I have a great wife and I try to help her with our (three) kids. She is the sister of a footballer who is captain of the Slovenian national team. We were team-mates at Red Star Belgrade. We got on really when when I arrived, then three months later his sister came to see him and I made friends with her immediately."

Did you miss playing when you were injured?
"Yes, a bit, because you get used to always playing and keeping a certain pace. I felt bad when I went to watch my team-mates play against Roma. I knew I couldn't give anything to help my team-mates, it was a bad feeling."

Do you suffer when criticised?
"I sometimes criticise myself. It can be annoying when others talk, but if they say the right things you reflect on them and always try to improve. I sometimes get angry when the criticism is wrong."

Is it true that health is the most important thing?
"Yes, it's true. You can't, for example, buy health and luck with money."

Does luck play a big role in life?
"Yes. If I had to give percentages, my career is 30% talent and 70% luck. Why so much luck? There were so many in my class and perhaps there were players who were better than me. But I was lucky at the right moment and in the right match. I'll give you an example: I was eighteen, we were playing against Kaiserslautern in front of eighty thousand people at the Maracanà in Belgrade, and I scored two goals that changed my life. That 70% luck diminishes after because you learn many things and gain experience, but the important thing is to be in the right place at the right time."

Is there anyone you have to thank besides yourself?
"All the coaches I have had and my family, who brought me up well. My father always told me it was important to get off the road, like many boys in Belgrade. I wasn't made to be on the road. I started training when I was nine and you can see the results."

Do you believe in destiny?
"Yes, I do. I'm also superstitious."

Some say that each one of us creates both his destiny and luck. What do you think?
"I have always given my all in what I have done. I came from a family that wasn't in a great situation and I really wanted to do something big for them."

Do you think about the future of your children?
"I grew up in a different way than my children. It's more difficult for them to grow up because they have everything. When I stop playing they will become my match in life. I will do everything to help them take the right path. What advice would I give to my children? They have to grow with their strength. I hope they don't have difficulties, but it shouldn't all be easy-going for them. I will try to protect them as best I can, but they have to be responsible and create their own ideas."

When did you become an adult?
"When I arrived in Rome with my girlfriend, who is now my wife. You leave your family and you're alone, and everything starts to depend on you. And everything changed when my first boy was born."

Does the best always win in football?
"No."

And in life?
"Yes, but with great difficulty. Good and fair people with a big heart always pass. The 'bad' ones always get to the customs where they have to pay for everything."

【米兰消息】国际米兰频道“Raggi X”栏目本次的访谈主角是塞黑中场德扬·斯坦科维奇。

你看新闻和其他电视节目多吗?
“嗯,晚上把孩子哄上床后我就看。新闻板块、一些电影和我所能看到的一切。”

你看到了不久前发生在法国的事件吗?图拉姆捍卫着法国的人民。
“是的,我看到了。图拉姆在捍卫其同胞方面做得很好。在战争期间我也捍卫着我的同胞。我不知道自己是对是错,不过我是和我们同胞站在一起的。我们度过了一段非常困难的时期,不过也许对我截至目前来讲这微不足道,因为我那时并不在我的祖国。我们有三四个月真的非常糟糕,我指的是炮击。不过现在一切都结束了。我们仍然有很多问题,不过我们在尽量解决这些问题。我对此很乐观,因为我真的好爱我的同胞。”

从足球的角度来看,你已经改进了很多问题。这对你参加世界杯来说非常之重要……
“在跌落低谷后我们已经恢复了昔日神采,这要归功于在心理承受上异常坚强的一代。我们彼此都非常了解,我们基本上都是同一年龄段的人。那些看了我们比赛和训练的人就知道我们队中非常团结。例如,我们在赛后出去吃饭,总是至少有15个人都在一起开玩笑。这就是为什么我们能晋级世界杯的原因。”

这也是为什么在几个月前你受伤后要求同国家队队友在一起待着的原因吗?
“就是的。受伤后我在更衣室里呻吟着,我首先想到的一件事就是我踢不了同波黑那场非常重要的比赛了。那对我来讲本该是一场历史性的比赛的,就像一场绝不会再有的决赛,而我们在贝尔格莱德的体育场完全坐满了人。我是怎么熬过那场比赛的?在上半场我为电视台做评论,虽然我身处局外,不过那的确是个美好的经历。下半场我去到我方球门后数着时间,一分一秒都看起来像是一年一年似的。比赛结束后大家都欣喜若狂,那是我此前从未感受到的。也许我们还没意识到我们到底做了什么。”

难道我们不会失去你吗?因为你是如此的爱国家队。
“不,现在我们已经晋级了。我已经为国家队贡献了一切,包括我的一部分肌肉……现在赛季结束前我将只考虑国际米兰。我会尽量调整到比我受伤前还要好的状态。不过我知道这将会很困难,因为我知道在那段时期我的状态非常之好。”

在忠诚、辛劳、和诚实之间,你会做何选择呢?我们知道,这也是你的品质。
“诚实,毫无疑问。我们同样必须对我们自己诚实。我总是在周围的人群中寻找这种品质。”

你周围的人中,哪一种人是你不喜欢的?
“说谎者以及那些就像在我们国家所说的‘两面三刀’的人。”

对你的孩子来说你是个称职的父亲吗?
“我想我是吧。我有个很伟大的妻子,而我也尽量抚育孩子方面帮助她。她是斯诺文尼亚国家队队长的姐姐。我和她弟弟在贝尔格莱德红星队的时候就是队友。我到了红星队后我们就处得很好,3个月后,他姐姐来看他,于是我马上就和她交上了朋友。”

你受伤期间怀念踢球的时候吗?
“是的,是有点怀念,因为你已经习惯于总是踢球并保持一种固定的步伐了。在队友同罗马比赛的时候我去看他们,我当时的感觉很差劲。我知道我本可以做出些贡献来帮助队友的,这种感觉真的不好。”

当受到批评的时候你是不是很受伤?
“我有时也责备自己。当别人在谈论你的时候是可能会有些不快,不过如果他们说得对,你就得尽量去改正。但当批评得不对的时候,我有时也感到很恼火。”

健康是最重要的事情,对吗?
“是的,的确如此。例如,你不能用钱来买到健康和运气。”

运气在生活中是不是扮演着一种重要的角色?
“是的。如果要我给我职业生涯定个界线,那么30%是出于天分,70%是出于运气。怎么会有那么多的运气?像我这个水平的球员真的好多,也许还有不少比我更好。但很幸运我在恰当的比赛中、在恰当的时候得到了运气。给你举个例子:在我18岁的时候,我们在贝尔格莱德马拉卡拉球场面对8000名观众和凯泽斯劳腾比赛,我攻入了2球,而那就改变了我的命运。那70%的运气此后减少了,因为你学会了很多东西,并获得了经验。不过重要的是时间和地点都要恰到好处。”

在你自己身边有没有特别要感谢的人?
“我遇到的所有的主教练,还有我的家人,是他们让我变得更好。我的父亲总是告诉我说走对路很重要,就像很多贝尔格莱德的男孩一样。我起初并没走对路。我9岁的时候才开始了足球训练,你可以想像这种结果。”

你相信宿命吗?
“是的,我相信。我还有些迷信。”

有人说我们每一个人都制造着其他人的命运和运气。你对此怎么看?
“我总是全力以赴去做事情。我来自于一个条件并不是特别好的家庭,我真的希望能为他们做点重要事情。”

你考虑过你孩子的未来吗?
“我是在不同于我的孩子们的环境下长大的。对他们来说成长变得更困难了,因为他们啥都有。我要是不踢球了他们就会成为我生活中的比赛。我会尽一切力来帮助他们走上正轨。我会给我孩子什么建议?他们必须依靠自己的力量。我不希望他们有困难,但对他们来说不会都一帆风顺。我会尽我所能来保护他们,不过他们必须得有责任心,并有自己的见解。”

你是什么时候成为一个男人的?
“在我同女友一起到达罗马的时候,她现在已经是我的妻子了。你离开了家庭,并且你孤身一人,一切都要靠你自己。不过在我第一个儿子诞生后一切都改变了。”

最好的球员在足球中总是能赢球吗?
“不。”

那么在生活中呢?
“是的,不过非常的困难。拥有宽大胸怀的好人总是能过得很好,而坏蛋总是得付出代价。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-22 13:42:00 | 只看该作者

【国际米兰频道专访

MATERAZZI ON INTER CHANNEL:"ME & THE KIDS"
Wednesday, 28 December 2005 16:16:01
MILAN - After Alvaro Recoba, Javier Zanetti, Ivan Ramiro Cordoba and Dejan Stankovic, it's the turn of Nerazzurri central defender Marco Materazzi to be 'X-Rayed' on Inter Channel programme Raggi X:

Let's start with your children...
"They are part of my life. They are the things I care most about."

Tell us a bit about them.
"They are all different. There's one who is a 'delinquent'. Another is as good as gold and has to put up with the 'delinquents'. We still don't know about the third because she's too small, but she's very beautiful. It has always been my dream to have a daughter. After what I have been through, having a daughter is the most wonderful thing."

What do you mean by 'after what I have been through'?
"There hasn't been a female in my family since my mother died. I only had a bigger sister. So I longed for a baby daughter. The most important thing, however, is that the children are fine, so there wouldn't have been any problems if another boy had been born."

I can imagine the last film you saw...
"We even had to split up the family. The baby girl had to be breastfed and the bigger ones couldn't miss Harry Potter. I'm pleased I took them to see it because it's one they really wanted to see. They say it's scary? Perhaps because there are many special effects. I really liked it because it's a nice story, with a bit of magic. The fun thing about that evening was that the bigger one was pulling his younger brother's leg a bit, telling him the film was frightening. So he watched the whole film clung to his dad's neck. For me it couldn't have been any better..."

Do you believe in magic in life?
"No, I'm very fatalistic. I think each one of us has his own destiny and that what must happen always happens in the end. On the one hand, our destiny is already written. On the other hand, you can get everything to go well."

Is it true that you're a big reader of biographies, particularly those of sportsmen?
"Yes, it's true. I really like them. Each one of us has a story to tell and has had a good or less good childhood. You can let everyone else and those who have a passion know how you got to live in such a lucky way. I like basketball a lot and I read Dennis Rodman's biography, for example."

Do you see a bit of yourself in Dennis Rodman?
"He's a bit like me. Like it says in his autobiography he's not what he seems on the outside. Like Rodman, I also have many tattoos but each one has its meaning. The nice thing is not to show them, but to let know what a person has inside. It might hurt to have them done, but the meaning they have goes beyond the pain."

Can we say you have tattooed on your skin the loves of your life?
"I have the names of my mother, my wife and my children."

You told me you counted the number of Nerazzurri players' children and you discovered there are forty-three.
"We could have been on tour at the start of the year and we were counting how many children there might be in the group. There would have been a lot of us, we would have needed two planes."

A few years ago you prepared a wonderful surprise for your wife's birthday: she found a motorbike in the garage.
"She found me and the two boys behind a load of balloons and she told us where to go. She's a simple person. She didn't want such a big present at the start, then we convinced her."

Do you love just once or is a second chance possible?
"Like they say, certain trains only come along once in life."

What presents did you give this year?
"Just presents for my children and for few other people. I will give all the rest to charity, but I don't want to say to who or why. It's something I prefer to keep to myself. I think that when you give to charity you shouldn't make it known. I prefer to do little, but with the heart of my whole family."

Do you prefer to enter a shop and buy everything your children like, or do you prefer just to buy one very nice thing?
"I prefer not to buy, but not because I'm stingy. Sometimes lucky people like us prefer to hear a cry less by offering an extra present. I don't think it's right. All children should be happy in the same way and get the things they deserve."

Before and during matches at the Meazza a photo of you, Adriano and Martins in an Inter campaign against racism is shown on the big screen. Has there ever been a moment in which racism has polluted your life?
"No. I'm proud to be anti-racist, and before knowing I could have children I was ready to adopt a child. After the tsunami last year I would have adopted one of any colour or race if they had given one immediately, just to take him away from those places."

Is Marco Materazzi a good boy?
"Those who know me say this. Those who don't know me say no. Perhaps they hate me or something like that. Before judging people you have to know them. I believe I am lucky to have many friends who know me and love me, and who, above all, don't judge me on what is said about me."

米兰消息:本次国际米兰频道“Raggi X”访谈对象是蓝黑中后卫马尔科·马特拉齐。

我们从你的孩子开始吧……
他们是我生活的一部分。我最在乎的就是他们了。

跟我们谈谈他们吧……
他们各有不同。其中一个是“不良少年”。另外一个拥有金子一般的品质,但却不得不跟“不良少年”生活在一起。我们还不太清楚第三个孩子的品质,因为她太小了,但是十分美丽。我一直都梦想着拥有一个女孩。在我经历过那些之后,拥有一个女孩是最棒的事情。

你说“经历过那些”是什么意思?
在我母亲死后我家里就没有女性成员了。我只有一个姐姐,因此我一直都想要一个女儿。但最重要的是,孩子们都很健康,所有就算再有一个男孩出生也没有任何问题。

我可以想象到你们最近看的一部电影时的样子……
我们甚至要将他们分开。我们的小女孩得接受哺乳而大孩子们却不想错过哈里·波特。我很高兴能带他们去看这部电影,因为他们真得很喜欢。他们说有点恐怖?可能是有太多特效的缘故吧。我真的很喜欢它因为这是一个很棒的故事,而且还有一点魔法元素。那天晚上好笑的事情是较大的那个孩子拉着弟弟的腿说这是一部恐怖的电影,所以他在看电影的时候都靠着爸爸的脖子。不会有比这更好的事情了……

你相信生活中有魔法奇迹吗?
不,我是很相信宿命的人。我认为我们每个人都有属于自己的命运而且那些必须发生的事情在结束时总会发生。一方面,我们的命运已经注定了。另一方面,为了过得更好你可以做任何事情。

你真的很喜欢读他人的自传吗?特别是那些体育明星的?
是的,的确。我们每个人都有自己的故事而且都会拥有一个好的或者差点的童年。你可以让每个人或那些想知道的人了解你是如何获得这么幸运的生活的。举例子,我很喜欢篮球而且我读了丹尼斯·罗德曼的自传。

你从丹尼斯·罗德曼身上看到了自己的影子吗?
他有点像我。就像他在自传中说的他并不是像他外表上看上去的那样。像罗德曼一样,我也有很多纹身,但每个纹身都有自己的意义。重要的事情不是炫耀他们,而是让其他人了解我内在是怎样的一个人。完成纹身的过程有点疼,但它们带来的意义已经超越了这种疼痛。

我们可以说你身上的纹身是表达自己心中的爱么?
我把我母亲、我妻子和我的孩子的名字都刺在了身上。

你曾经跟我说过你数过蓝黑军团球员们的孩子的数目,总共有四十三个。
我们年初巡游时我们数过在我们中有多少个孩子。孩子实在太多了,我们得需要两架飞机才能全部装下。

几多年前你为你妻子的生日准备了一个特殊的惊喜:她发现在车库里多出来一辆摩托车。
她在一堆气球后面发现了我跟孩子们,她还告诉我们应该藏在哪里。她是一个简单的人。开始时她并不像接受这么大的礼物,但我们最终说服了她。

你只恋爱过一次还是这是第二次?
就如他们所说,某些火车在你的生命中只会经过一次。

你今年准备了什么礼物?
仅仅给了孩子们和少数几个人礼物。我会将其他的全都捐给慈善机构,但是我不想说出我捐给了谁和原因。这些事我想保密。我认为捐给慈善机构你不应该让公众得知。我更愿意做得少些,但这是我全家人的心愿。

你是喜欢领着孩子们去商店给他们买他们想要的东西呢,还是只买一件非常漂亮的礼物?
我更愿意不去购物,这并不是因为我吝啬。有时像我们这样的幸运儿更愿意听到欢呼的声音而不是送一份额外的礼物。我不认为这样是正确的。所有的孩子们都应该同样感到开心而且应该得到他们应得的东西。

比赛前和比赛中在球场大屏幕中展示了你、阿德里亚诺和马丁斯反对种族主义的照片。曾经是否有那么一刻,种族主义给你的生活造成了影响?
不,我为自己是一个反种族主义者感到自豪。在我拥有孩子之前我甚至准备好领养一个。去年海啸后他们如果立刻给我一个孩子的话,我会不论肤色立刻领养他们,尽快将他们带离那些地区。

马尔科·马特拉奇是一个好孩子吗?
那些了解我的人这样说。那些不了解的人认为我不是。他们可能讨厌我或者其他的吧。在判断一个人之前你得先了解这个人。我想我是幸运的能够拥有这么多了解我和爱我的朋友们。他们不会听信道听途说来判断我。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-22 13:43:00 | 只看该作者

蓝黑军团,圣诞快乐!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM INTER
Sunday, 25 December 2005 01:43:00
MILAN - FC Internazionale wishes Nerazzurri fans worldwide a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Successful 2006.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-23 21:02:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰就是我的世界杯

CORDOBA: "INTER IS MY WORLD CUP"
Tuesday, 03 January 2006 14:08:49
APPIANO GENTILE - The first Nerazzurri news conference of the new year was held after training today by Colombian defender Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, who was second only to Obafemi Martins in terms of appearances made in 2005 (58 matches for the Colombian compared to 61 for the Nigerian). "We still believed we could catch Juventus when we were eleven points behind, let alone now that we're eight behind," Cordoba said to journalists at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre.

But what has changed from the Inter team that let in so many goals in the second half of 2004 to the one that had the best defence in 2005 (27 goals conceded in 39 Serie A matches against 29 let in by Juventus)? "Working together for a year and a half has certainly been important," admitted Cordoba. "Now we have to pick up where we left off two weeks ago and win at Siena. The only way we can make the clash with Juventus decisive is by getting three points in all the matches that precede it."

Cordoba concluded with a few words about Germany '06 and the distractions the World Cup could create for Inter's internationals. "At Inter there are great professionals who know full well that the only way to play a good World Cup is to do well with their club. I won't be going to the World Cup, but personally playing for a prestigious club like Inter won't make me miss the World Cup, even if I was disappointed about not qualifying. Now we're just thinking about Siena, then we'll think about all the rest."

Coming up on Inter.it, the full text version of Ivan Cordoba's news conference.

【阿皮亚诺消息】蓝黑军团新年的第一篇采访来自哥伦比亚后卫伊万·科尔多巴,他是2005年仅次于奥巴费·马丁斯出场次数的人(哥伦比亚人出场58次,尼日利亚人出场61次)。“当我们落后尤文图斯11分的时候依然坚信我们可以追上,何况现在已经缩短到8分,”科尔多巴在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心对记者说。

但是什么让国际米兰的防守在2004下半赛季和整个2005年有了质的飞跃(39场联赛失27球比尤文图斯的29球还要少)?“一年半的协作很重要,”科尔多巴肯定地说。“现在我们要做的就是延续两周前的节奏,并在锡耶纳获胜。追上尤文图斯的唯一办法就是在每场比赛中都全去三分。”

科尔多巴还谈了06年德国世界杯对国际米兰那些要参加国家队比赛球员的影响。“所有国际米兰球员都明白,在俱乐部的表现直接决定着他们各自在国家队的前途。我不能参加世界杯,但作为国际米兰这样一家伟大俱乐部的球员一般是不会缺席世界杯的,遗憾的是我的祖国未能在南美区出线。现在我们只需要考虑锡耶纳,然后才考虑后面的。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-25 13:39:00 | 只看该作者

“小金头”有大爱心

记者魏然报道 3比0横扫巴勒莫后,《米兰体育报》为国际米兰中卫科尔多瓦亮出了7.5分的全场最高分。作为后防中坚,他的防守一如既往的稳健,巴勒莫新箭头迪米凯莱只在与他的对话中赢了一次。不过,获得全场最高分更主要是因为科尔多瓦的助攻和进球,媒体亲切地将哥伦比亚人称为“小金头”:坎比亚索的进球来自他的头球摆渡,此后他的头球攻门将比分扩大为2比0。当时费戈开出角球,科尔多瓦头球攻门打在泰利齐腿上轻微变线入网,此球自然记在科尔多瓦账上。

科尔多瓦的头球让国际米兰松了一口气,此前仅以1球落后的巴勒莫一直都在寻找扳平的机会,气势完全压制住了主队。科尔多瓦进球后,客队的气势才完全被打压下来,“这粒进球使我们都感到了镇定。当时巴勒莫攻得很猛,急于想扳平比分,幸亏我们防守很谨慎。我们定位球很棒?每个人都有自己的角色,今天只是对我们平时努力工作的展示。”

胜利并未让科尔多瓦自满,他已将目光瞄准了周中意大利杯,“我们感到非常幸福,但这个夜晚已经属于过去了,我们现在要考虑怎样打好意大利杯,这对我们来说是同样重要的目标。去年我们已经赢得了这项赛事,这次去罗马奥林匹克球场打拉齐奥,一定会让我们回忆起上赛季举起奖杯时所感受到的快乐。”

对于自己本赛季的第4粒进球,科尔多瓦还特别说道:“我把它献给我的侄子塞巴斯蒂安。他今天?上周六)早上刚出生,他是带着胜利出生的。”对于联赛冠军,科尔多瓦仍未放弃,“联赛?还有希望,我们会奋斗到最后一刻。周日是尤文图斯的比赛,我们会镇定地观看他们表演。”

这已不是科尔多瓦第一次表示坚信国际米兰夺冠了。本赛季哥伦比亚人已经多次面对媒体肯定国际米兰会成为联赛和冠军杯双料冠军,即使是在国际米兰最困难的时候,比如去年12月初。本赛季的科尔多瓦堪称全情投入,这与场上同样奔跑的阿德里亚诺、费戈、克鲁斯等球员不同,他们还有世界杯的希望,而科尔多瓦只有国际米兰,因为哥伦比亚未能闯进世界杯决赛圈,“上届世界杯哥伦比亚就没出线,这次也一样,现在我只能期盼可以参加2010年世界杯了。哥伦比亚与欧洲不同,欧洲俱乐部有规章制度,球员必须遵守,但在哥伦比亚什么都没有。”

不过,科尔多瓦并没有以消极的态度面对哥伦比亚,一方面他是哥伦比亚球员协会领导人之一,希望把在欧洲学到的管理经验灌输给同胞,另一方面他在经济上援助贫困的哥伦比亚。科尔多瓦是意大利伦巴第大区2005年和平奖的候选人之一,这一奖项将于1月23日在米兰的VENGAGLIO国家剧院颁奖。科尔多瓦之所以获得提名,是因为他与米兰的RAFFAELE医院一直在对哥伦比亚贫民进行救助,此外他还建立了一项名为“哥伦比亚,我希望见到你”的基金,这一基金用于促进哥伦比亚的社会发展和帮助不幸的人。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-25 13:41:00 | 只看该作者

“轰炸机”替斑马“出头”

记者宋黎明报道 “如果尤文图斯上赛季没有卡纳瓦罗,我敢肯定尤文图斯的冠军将旁落他人之手。本赛季卡纳瓦罗的表现还是极佳,我记得他踢了所有的比赛,而且一直杰出,如同今天的比赛。我能说什么?我只能对引进他的球会表示祝贺。”说这些话的不是别人,而是AC米兰副主席加利亚尼。上周六国际米兰3比0大胜巴勒莫,与尤文图斯的差距暂时缩小为5分,而在对恩波利这场重要比赛中,在落后一球的情况下,卡纳瓦罗比赛中梅开两度,尤文图斯反败为胜,与第2名国际米兰的距离依旧保持为8分。

对于加利亚尼的祝贺,卡纳瓦罗谦虚地说:“我感谢他的夸奖,但上赛季的冠军是大家努力的结果,这场胜利也是如此。恩波利在这场比赛全力防守,特别是在首先进球后,全部退缩到半场防守,我们的前锋没有空间,所以我们后卫压上去助攻。”卡纳瓦罗还解释联赛形势说,联赛来日方长,但尤文图斯没有危机,也没有体力下降的问题,国际米兰和AC米兰也继续胜利,是尤文图斯最危险的敌人。

这是卡纳瓦罗本赛季的第2和第3个进球,之前在对锡耶纳的比赛中卡纳瓦罗也曾打入一个头球。如果说过去卡纳瓦罗有“铁人”之称,那么对恩波利这场比赛后则有新的绰号——轰炸机。这是阿斯科利前锋费兰特本轮赛后接受采访给他的绰号,尤文图斯的下一个对手正是阿斯科利。对对手前锋的赞誉,卡纳瓦罗回应说:“进球是你们前锋的事。我还是满足于防守。”

卡佩罗赛后特别表扬卡纳瓦罗说,“他的头球出色,时机掌握得特别好。”而卡莫拉内西也说卡纳瓦罗是个“伟大的球员”,并强调卡纳瓦罗身高只有1.76米。卡纳瓦罗赛后接过话头说:“过去我也曾头球破网,但这是我首次梅开两度,过去在训练赛中也没有进过两球。我为自己的进球高兴,更为球队的胜利高兴,因为在维罗纳(对基耶沃)的平局后,需要发出一个信号,而我们终于如愿以偿。”

4轮之后,尤文图斯将与国际米兰直接对抗,当年卡佩罗从国际米兰引进卡纳瓦罗时,卡纳瓦罗已被认为是个“完蛋”的球员。但加盟尤文后,特别是与帕尔马时代的搭档图拉姆和门将布冯重新聚首后,卡纳瓦罗重焕青春,尤文上赛季和本赛季至今一直是意甲之盾,卡纳瓦罗贡献极大。

现在国际米兰在追赶尤文图斯,而卡纳瓦罗和图拉姆目前一样,都是黄牌在身,卡纳瓦罗是否会在此之前的比赛中来一个战术性犯规,从而保证在国际米兰比赛中在场?对此卡纳瓦罗说:“我根本没有考虑先吃一张黄牌的可能性。我目前状态很好,但不必夸张其辞。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-27 17:43:00 | 只看该作者

伊万·科尔多巴对贝塞拉的死致以哀悼

IVAN CORDOBA MOURNS BECERRA
Tuesday, 10 January 2006 17:21:30
MILAN - Colombia captain and Inter defender Ivan Ramiro Cordoba is deeply shocked by the murder of national team-mate Elson Evelio Becerra, who played his club football for UAE side Al Jazira.

"I am very sad about what has happened," Cordoba said to Inter.it. "Becerra had been in the national team since the Copa America victory in 2001. We played together in that fantastic competition won by our country and he was called up both for the Confederations Cup and World Cup qualifying matches.

"He was a very agile and fast striker, similar to our Oba ( Martins). Many good people live in Colombia, but unfortunately there are those few delinquents who make themselves heard as if there were many of them. Us who live abroad love our country and we are hurt when such tragic events occur, like the killing of a boy who loved life and sport, which he practised every day with great passion."

哥伦比亚队长、国际米兰后卫伊万·科尔多巴对于国家队队友埃尔森·埃维利奥·贝塞拉遭枪杀而深深地感到震惊。贝塞拉现效力于阿联酋的阿尔·亚吉拉俱乐部。

“对这个事件我感到很悲痛,”科尔多巴对国际米兰网站说,“贝塞拉从2001年的美洲杯夺冠时就一直在国家队中。我们一起赢得了那年的美洲杯,随后我们又一起参加了联合会杯以及后来的世界杯预选赛。”

“他是名灵活而且速度很快的前锋,和我们的奥巴(马丁斯)很像。很多好人住在哥伦比亚,但不幸的是那里有一些违法犯罪分子,他们总是让自己显得人多势众。我们这些居住在国外的哥伦比亚人爱我们的祖国,当我们得知这种悲剧发生时我们很伤心,就像这样一个热爱生活与运动的男孩被杀害一样,要知道他对每一天都投入巨大的热情。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-27 17:55:00 | 只看该作者

中国(亚洲)记者团朝拜国际米兰

ASIAN JOURNALISTS GUESTS OF INTER & NIKE
Wednesday, 11 January 2006 16:39:03
APPIANO GENTILE - A delegation of Asian sports journalists watched Roberto Mancini and the players train at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre this morning. The journalists, from China (CCTV5, Soccer Weekly, Shanghai Morning Post), Hong Kong (Apple Daily & Milk), India (Times of India), Japan (World Soccer Graphic), South Korea (Daum.net, Joy News, Sport Seoul & Best11), Singapore (The New Paper), Malaysia (Th Star, 8TV), Thailand (Star Soccer) and Taiwan (Apple Daily), visited the Nerazzurri's training ground as part of a Nike-sponsored communications initiative in the run-up to this summer's World Cup in Germany.

【阿皮亚诺消息】一个亚洲体育记者代表团于今天早晨来到安吉洛·莫拉蒂训练中心观看曼奇尼和他的队员们的训练。这个记者代表团包括来自中央电视台五套《天下足球》的记者,来自上海《新闻晨报》的记者,以及来自香港的记者(直译为苹果牛奶日报,寒一个)此外还有来自印度的《印度时报》的记者;来自日本《世界足球画报》的记者;来自韩国 (Daum.net, Joy News, Sport Seoul & Best11)的记者;来自新加坡《新闻报》的记者;来自马来西亚《星空电视8台》的记者;来自泰国《星足球》的记者以及来自中国台湾《苹果日报》的记者。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-2 23:36:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰俱乐部:74,117 名会员

INTER CLUBS: 74,117 MEMBERS
Sunday, 15 January 2006 13:06:13
MILAN - The national conference for Inter Club coordinators took place yesterday at the Melià Hotel in Milan. A number of top-level Nerazzurri executives attended the meeting, including club owner Massimo Moratti, president Giacinto Facchetti, managing director Mauro Gambaro, executive secretary Giuseppe Rizzello, commercial director Marco Sabetta and Inter Futura vice president Accursio Scorza.

Inter Club Coordination Centre director Fausto Sala opened the conference with a report containing the latest Inter Club member statistics. There are fewer registered Inter Clubs this year (790 compared to 803 last year) but the number of members has increased (74,117 compared to 72,394 last year).

Roberto Mancini and most of the players called up for the pre-match retreat ahead this afternoon's match against Cagliari came down from their hotel rooms to greet the conference participants.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-5 00:24:00 | 只看该作者

科尔多巴和菲戈出席特雷维索的国际米兰球迷活动

CORDOBA, FIGO AT TREVISO 'WIVI L'INTER'
Wednesday, 18 January 2006 11:52:13
VEDELAGO (TREVISO) - The third 'Wivi l'Inter' event took place last night at the Hotel Restaurant Antica Postumia in Vedelago, Treviso province, with players Ivan Cordoba and Luis Figo on stage to greet over five hundred Nerazzurri fans from the Veneto region's Inter Clubs, answer questions, sign autographs and pose for photos.

Funds raised through a lottery were given to Javier & Paula Zanetti's PUPI Foundation and Cordoba's Colombia Te Quiere Ver association.

Organised by the Inter Club Coordination Centre, 'Wivi l'Inter' is an opportunity for Nerazzurri fans who live far away from Milan to meet players and club officials.

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-5 0:25:17编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-11 13:19:00 | 只看该作者

体育、教育、泽马利亚

SPORT & EDUCATION WITH ZE MARIA
Thursday, 26 January 2006 11:50:21
MILAN - Inter's Brazilian winger Marcelo Zé Maria took part in an evening of education and sport last night at the Padre Monti oratory in Bovisio Masciago, Milan province. Zé Maria was welcomed by Polisportiva Virtus Boviso Masciago president Davide Lazzaroni, the oratory's head Don Andrea Tonon, and around 250 people, mostly children. Devote Christian Zé Maria spoke on the subject of: "The Christian experience of a champion in sport", shared his footballing experiences at club and international level with those in attendance, and at the end of the evening signed autographs and posed for photos.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-11 18:17:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰和Mediaset达成电视转播协议

INTER, MEDIASET IN TV RIGHTS DEAL
Tuesday, 31 January 2006 17:11:39
MILAN - F.C. Internazionale has reached an agreement with the Mediaset Group for the transmission rights of Serie A home matches across all distribution platforms (except UMTS) from the 2007/08 to 2008/09 period.

The agreement includes overseas rights and the transmission of training sessions and friendly tournaments, as well as other commercial rights.

F.C. Internazionale has also given Mediaset Group an option for the same rights for the 2009/10 season.

【米兰消息】国际米兰已经和Mediaset传媒集团达成了一项转播协议。Mediaset将获得国际米兰2007/08和2008/09两个赛季所有平台(除了UMTS)的主场电视转播权(具体价格,官方还未透露)。

这份合同覆涵了海外转播权,训练,友谊赛及其他商贸权利。

此外,国际米兰还为Mediaset提供了2009/10赛季相同条款的转播合同的选择权。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-16 17:56:00 | 只看该作者

2003年1月24日義大利北方的城市都林(Torino)傳出了一個令全義大利震驚的消息:尤文圖斯與飛雅特集團的榮譽主席、擁有尤文圖斯這支綽號「老小姐」(Signora Vecchia)的勁旅超過60年之久的Gianni Agnelli(註:等同於Giovanni Agnelli,在義大利文中Gainni為Giovanni的縮寫)因為前列線癌辭世,享年81歲。

Agnelli的喪禮上冠蓋雲集,義大利政治界、工業界及足球界重量級人物全部到齊,甚至包括了在FIFA國際足總擔任重要職務的法國傳奇球員Michel Platini!Agnelli是如何打造這支義大利最佳球隊並讓它拿下25屆義甲冠軍?就讓Hunter在這個「回顧尤文圖斯教父」特集中娓娓道來。

義大利北方的「重工業鐵三角」是由都林、熱納亞(Genova)及米蘭(Milano)所組成。都林這個名字對每一種運動迷意義都不同,對賽車迷來說它是Ferrari車廠與車隊母集團FIAT車廠的總部;對冬季運動迷來說這個在阿爾卑斯山山腳的城市是2006年冬運的主辦城市;對足球迷來說都林是義大利足壇巨人尤文圖斯(Juventus)的大本營。

都林、尤文圖斯與飛雅特(FIAT)三個字緊密結合在一起都是因為本文要提的Agnelli所做出的貢獻,這支球隊成軍超過一百年都還在虧錢(到1999年為止),假如沒有Agnelli家族的財力支撐根本沒有辦法締造傲視世界足壇的戰績。提到尤文圖斯、你一定要提到Agnelli(吉安尼‧阿涅里)!

斑馬兵團的百年隊慶

1997年是尤文圖斯慶祝成軍滿100週年的日子,1897年都林市D'Azeglio Lyceum文法學校兩位學生Eugenio及Enrico Canfari兄弟決定成立一支「國外流行的運動」隊伍,最後討論的結果就是成立一支足球隊(還好不是籃球),一支在世界足壇舉足輕重的隊伍就這麼誕生了。

這支隊伍一開始的隊名是Augusta Tourinorum,但幾經思索後他們決定將隊名更改成代表「年輕」之意的Juventus。另外兩兄弟也決定使用粉紅色作為球衣的顏色,這就是為什麼到現在你還可以買到那種有點怪異的粉紅色尤文圖斯隊衣(第三客場球衣)的原因所在。

到了1903年一位住在都林的紡織商人Savage總覺得尤文圖斯的粉紅球衣與黑色褲子不太搭,他建議應該從當時紡織工業最進步的英格蘭進口球衣會好一些。於是尤文圖斯決定向英國Nottingham市的布料供應商訂製「粉紅色與黑色條紋相間」顏色的球衣,但由供應商所聘僱的店員看到這批球衣時卻大感訝異!因為他從來沒有看過粉紅色與黑色條紋相間的球衣,這個店員以為這是一批染壞的產品(白色被染成粉紅色)。

於是他自作聰明地決定將Nottingham市的黑白條紋隊衣寄到義大利都林,你可以想像當尤文圖斯的隊員打開包裹時有多訝異?一開始沒有人想穿這種「意外的驚喜」,但最後由於已經沒有其他選擇,尤文圖斯的隊員只好勉為其難地穿上球衣出賽(顯然當時沒有哪種像Subside的球衣訂購網站)。「斑馬兵團」的形象就是在這種莫名其妙的巧合中建立起來。

換穿黑白球衣並沒有帶給尤文圖斯好運,尤文圖斯在1900年加入義甲聯賽時剛好碰上重工業鐵三角中另一角熱納亞的黃金時期:該隊囊括了從1900到1904年的五座義甲冠軍獎盃。1903年尤文圖斯在球季最後一場比賽以0-2輸給熱納亞,隔年的球季閉幕戰中兩隊再度碰頭、無奈尤文圖斯還是以0-1敗北。或許是壞運不過三,1905年尤文圖斯終於揚眉吐氣拿下了第一座義甲冠軍獎盃!也開啟了斑馬兵團25座義甲冠軍、3座歐洲足總盃、一座歐洲優勝者盃及兩座歐洲冠軍盃的光輝歷史。 拿下第一座義甲冠軍盃的尤文圖斯無法維持好光景太久,從1906到1925年的聯賽冠軍都是由鐵三角中的第三角:米蘭兩大球隊Inter與AC Milan加上Casale e Pro Vercelli所包辦,尤文圖斯根本連邊都沾不到!一直到了首任球隊主席Enrico Canfari將球隊執掌權交給FIAT集團的最大股東Agnelli家族之後情況才改觀。

義大利的汽車帝國

總部位於義大利北部重工業城Torino的都林汽車製造廠(Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino),也就是我們俗稱的飛雅特(FIAT)集團是由Agnelli(阿涅里)家族第一代於1899年創立並在一月剛剛逝世的Gianni Agnelli手中發揚光大。二次大戰結束後Agnelli把握了義大利戰後復甦最快的一段時期並藉由成功的車型如FIAT 500快速搶佔義大利本國與歐洲市場,之後又收購了LANCIA、ALFA ROMEO、MASERATI與FERRARI等小型車廠成為義大利最大的汽車集團。到了1970年代FIAT已經在歐洲汽車市場上穩穩建立起自己的山頭!

70年代之後FIAT開始走出義大利並進軍世界汽車市場,經過了30年的努力後FIAT除了在義大利的16個生產工廠外,在歐洲地區的法國、波蘭與俄羅斯,南美洲的阿根廷與巴西,亞洲的土耳其與印度也有生產中心。為了進軍第三世界的汽車市場,FIAT還與越南、中國、埃及、巴基斯坦及摩洛哥當地的汽車公司合資共同生產FIAT授權的車款。

經過了90餘年的努力,FIAT集團的年產量從1910年的1215輛到2000年243.9萬輛的銷售頂峰。在1960年代義大利每年國家建設金額有超過20%是花費在FIAT集團的相關企業,80年代中期米蘭證券交易所有超過25%的上市公司隸屬於FIAT集團旗下。當時FIAT集團威風的程度恐怕不下於現在台灣的台積電!現在FIAT集團不但是義大利國內最大的民營企業,集團總營收也佔了義大利全國GDP的5.6%之多。

1923年7月24日是尤文圖斯隊史上一個重要的日子,因為該日Edoardo Agnelli(兩位榮譽主席Giovanni Agnelli與Umberto Agnelli的父親)正式接下了尤文圖斯球隊主席的職位。FIAT集團與Agnelli家族加入尤文圖斯的效果很快就浮現:鉅額的簽約金、豐厚的薪水加上時髦的FIAT跑車馬上就吸引了義大利全國的優秀球員爭相加入球隊,包括了義大利第一守門員兼隊長Giampiero Combi、平均一場進球超過一個以上的天才前鋒Felice Borel,還加上了Giovannl Ferrari、Luigi Bertolini等等。外籍球員則有來自阿根廷的外援Raimundo Orsi與Luisito Monti。

這些球員不但幫助尤文圖斯建立起1931到1935年義甲冠軍的五連霸,義大利籍的尤文圖斯隊員也是1934年義大利拿下世界盃冠軍的核心陣容!

1933年尤文圖斯將主場遷移到Stadio Comunale,直到現在這座球場對尤文圖斯來說仍極具歷史意義。尤文圖斯大部分的榮耀都伴隨著Stadio Comunale球場,隊史上最偉大的球員Giampiero Boniperti(另一位尤文圖斯的榮譽主席,過去曾擔任過球隊總管、在替斑馬兵團效力的664場比賽中踢進了177球)、綽號「威爾斯巨人」的英國明星中前鋒John Charles以及法國傳奇球員Michel Platini都在這裡留下了令人難忘的時刻。當然,我們決不會忘記替義大利捧回另一座世界盃的超級前鋒Paolo Rossi也曾在這裡進球無數!

Agnelli家族的第二代Edoardo Agnelli在1935年7月因為搭乘前往熱納亞的飛機發生失事意外而身亡,當時Agnelli第三代Giovanni Agnelli與Umberto Agnelli兄弟都因年紀尚小而無法處理尤文圖斯的隊務。一直到12年之後的1947年(二次大戰結束),過去效力裝甲兵部隊而且在義大利在東線對蘇聯戰場任職裝甲兵軍官的Giovanni才重新代表Agnelli家族掌控了尤文圖斯。Giovanni上任後尤文圖斯拿下了1950及1952年的義甲聯賽冠軍,隔年則摘下了義大利足協盃(Coppa Italia)冠軍。1956年Agnelli在名義上把球隊主席的位子讓給胞弟Umberto,但實際上他自己仍擔任「藏鏡人」的工作!

之後尤文圖斯隊又拿下1958、60與61年的義甲冠軍,1958年是另一個尤文圖斯隊球迷不可遺忘的年份:該年尤文圖斯拿下了隊史上第10個義甲冠軍,隊徽上的第一顆星標就是在這個時候出現(註:義大利的職業球隊每獲得10個義甲冠軍就有資格在隊徽上添加一顆星標,目前只有尤文圖斯、國際米蘭及AC米蘭有此資格。尤文圖斯隊則是為一擁有「兩顆星標」的隊伍)

指示Boniperti任球隊總管,斑馬兵團進軍歐洲

1961年拿下義甲錦標後尤文圖斯暌違了六年才再度重溫舊夢,1971年尤文圖斯的傳奇球員Giampiero Boniperti宣布退休、Giovanni立即將他安排為球隊總管,Boniperti在球場上的才智也因此能繼續幫助尤文圖斯:他簽下了三位優秀的教練Vycpalek、Parola以及目前還活躍於足壇的Giovanni Trappatoni(現任義大利國家隊教練),Boniperti的最大貢獻是帶領尤文圖斯走進歐洲,他簽下了無數的明星球員:包括了Michel Platini、Dino Zoff、Tardelli、Boniek、Cabrini、Causio、Rossi、Roberto Bettega、Gentile Brady、Capello Anastasi、Altafini、Cuccureddo、 Benetti、Bonisegna、Furino以及Boniperti最喜歡的隊長Gaetano Scirea。1985年尤文圖斯首次高舉歐洲冠軍盃並向歐洲足壇宣告「義大利足球巨人」已經誕生!另外他們也在1982年替球隊加上了史無前例(現在也沒有來者)的第二顆星標。

1990年尤文圖斯遷入現今的主場Stadio Delle Alpi,傳奇總管Giampiero Boniperti在率領球隊20年之後也宣布退休、由Vittorio Chiusano繼任他的位置直到今天。

但球隊榮譽主席Giovanni Agnelli「吸引最佳的義大利球員效力尤文圖斯」的指示從來沒有改變過。最近20年來在義大利足壇曾引領風潮的球員幾乎都和尤文圖斯有關係,包括了Roberto Baggio、Dino Baggio、Roberto Bettega、Luciano Moggi、Luigi Maifredi、Giraudo、Marcello Lippi(後來也轉任尤文圖斯隊教練)、Gianluca Vialli、Fabrizio Ravanelli、Paolo Sousa、Alessandro Del Piero、Angelo Peruzzi、Didier Deschamps、Antonio Conte、Ciro Ferrara、Filippo Inzaghi、Christian Vieri、Nicola Amoruso、Alessandro Birindelli、Paolo Montero、Moreno Torricelli、 Zinedine Zidane、Alessio Tacchinardi、Alen Boksic與Paolo Montero,我們可以說尤文圖斯就是義大利足球的縮影。

最愛仍是足球

在我的眼中Giovanni Agnelli絕對是地球上最幸運的人,為什麼他不是呢?哪一個人能幸運到擁有世界上最佳足球隊尤文圖斯、卻又同時還擁有地球上最好的F1車隊FERRARI(法拉利)?但這兩支隊伍卻千真萬確地屬於Giovanni Agnelli!也是因為如此、「哪一個才是Giovanni的最愛?尤文圖斯還是法拉利?」永遠是大家最好奇的問題。Giovanni Agnelli這位擁有法律學位但卻沒有當過一天的律師的尤文圖斯教父永遠堅信「賽車不是真正的運動、足球才是!」,幸好在經營FERRARI車隊上Giovanni Agnelli也展現了他的策略長才:他指派了Luca di Montezemolo先擔任車隊經理,之後又讓他成為車廠總裁。Montezemolo替Ferrari打造了光輝的世代,就像Giampiero Boniperti之於尤文圖斯!而他們兩人都是Giovanni Agnelli所一手培育。Agnelli家族從第一代到現在的第五代都支持足球與尤文圖斯隊,但沒有一位家族成員比Giovanni Agnelli更熱情!

身為FIAT車廠創始人第三代的Gianni Agnelli於1922年出生,1943年成為董事會的一員並於1966年正式從祖父的手中接下了FIAT集團主席一職,之後他擔任該職長達30年之久。去世前Agnelli已經在FIAT待了超過60個年頭,說他看著FIAT成長茁壯並不為過。許多人都知道他是讓FIAT汽車集團從義大利地區性小車廠轉變成全義大利第一大民營企業(也是義大利進步與汽車工業的代名詞)的關鍵人物。Gianni Agnelli從小就遭巨變,14歲的時候父親因為墜機意外身亡、10年後他的母親也因為車禍意外撒手人寰。畢業於裝甲兵學校的Agnelli在二次大戰時曾經是義大利部隊在東線對蘇聯戰場的軍官,大戰結束後在21歲就擔任FIAT集團董事的Agnelli當時在國內非常有人氣、也常常是報章雜誌的封面人物,70年代Gianni Agnelli的影響力與國家總理不相上下。軍校出身的Agnelli以策略見長,1966年他率先與當時還被認為是冷戰邪惡帝國的蘇聯進行技術合作並在俄羅斯Togliatti設廠。這個當初被大家認為無利可圖的計畫最後卻變成FIAT進軍國際車壇的第一步,該廠也因此增加了年產66萬量車的產能。1968年他買下LANCIA、一年後又買下了FERRARI車廠建立起FIAT集團的雛形。1985年Agnelli買下了ALFA ROMEO以避免這家義大利名廠落入美國Ford集團的手中。

甚少人知道其實Gianni Agnelli也是FERRARI車廠與車隊最感激的人。1969年他力主該家族入股(購買50%的股份)因為資金來源所苦的FERRARI車廠並將它納為集團成員之一,1988年Enzo Ferrari辭世後Agnelli家族更將持有FERRARI車廠股份的比例擴張到90%。FERRARI車隊能夠在1970與80年代締造光輝歷史,FIAT集團的支援是重要原因之一。假如沒有Gianni Agnelli,FERRARI或許早已經像LOTUS車隊一樣消失在F1賽道中:1973年的石油危機與1990年的波斯灣戰爭時期FERRARI車廠都因為高耗油的引擎導致銷售數字悽慘無比,這兩次都是依*FIAT集團的資金化險為夷。

識人眼光不凡、可惜錯失足球天才Maradona

有人或許會說Giovanni Agnelli是啣著金湯匙出生,任何人誕生在Agnelli家族終究都會成為尤文圖斯隊的主席,但是FIAT集團就是在Agnelli的手中成長茁壯到今天的規模這一點無可置疑。Agnelli在足球管理上的長才或許可以從後人回憶在1987年的一次午餐聚會中看的出來:

1987年的夏天Agnelli在他位於都林的別墅中邀請幾位足壇人士午餐,之後話題突然轉到尤文圖斯及當時還擔任球隊總管的Boniperti。「你可以去問Boniperti有關於Maradona的事。」Agnelli用他無懈可擊的英文繼續說:「我早在1978年就告訴Boniperti要注意這個阿根廷男孩,但是他說Maradona沒有什麼大不了。Boniperti的判斷很少出錯、這卻是他少數遺憾終生的決策錯誤,你可以問他。」如果Boniperti當初聽了大老闆的話,尤文圖斯可以從Barcelona的手中搶到Maradona,那斑馬軍團隊徽上的星標恐怕現在早已經超過3個。之後兩人的話鋒又轉到英格蘭的翼衛(Winger)John Barnes:

「告訴我最近Barnes在利物浦的表現如何?」Agnelli問到,當時Barnes在利物浦的表現相當好、許多人都質疑當初尤文圖斯隊用Barnes交換Ian Rush是一個錯誤的球員交易。「Rush是一塊璞玉,總有一天尤文圖斯會在這個交易中獲利!」Agnelli再度強調。在Agnelli的經營下尤文圖斯與FIAT車廠成為都林的兩大地標,球隊優異的表現也提供了從義大利各地到都林汽車廠工作的勞工們最佳娛樂、並讓他們暫時忘記鄉愁。

可惜的是Agnelli雖以策略見長,安排自己接班人的計畫卻一直不順利!他自己的兩個兒子一直機會沒有在FIAT集團中擔任要角,1996年Agnelli從集團主席一職上退休時安排他弟弟Umberto Agnrelli的長子Giovanni Alberto接下這個職位、沒想到這位接班人卻在一年後因癌症去世!Agnelli的兒子Edoardo也在2000年自殺身亡。家族企業後繼無人讓FIAT集團現在和義大利政府求援時少了許多籌碼。其實過去FIAT集團也曾遭遇過經營困境,可是Agnelli都能藉著他的政商與媒體關係度過難關。但這一次FIAT和義大利政府協商時卻屢屢碰壁。

「老婦人」痛失最佳伴侶

2003年1月24日Agnelli終於敵不過病魔的摧殘、和相處將近60年的尤文圖斯隊及FIAT集團道別。在逝世前Agnelli仍然十分擔心FIAT集團最近的財務困境與尤文圖斯隊的經營狀況。為了紀念Agnelli的貢獻,Ferrari車隊特別宣布2003年的賽車將命名為F2003-GA。最後的GA兩字就是Gianni Agnelli的縮寫!

綽號「老婦人」的尤文圖斯從少女時代就和當時風度翩翩的Agnelli朝夕相處,Agnelli人生的最後一段也是由尤文圖斯陪他走完。最近這三年Ferrari車隊完成了F1世界冠軍的三連霸,Agnelli也經常坐直昇機前往Ferrari車隊在Maranello的總部和Michael Schumacher握手感謝他的貢獻。

但私下Agnelli也承認Ferrari車隊帶給他的滿足永遠沒有尤文圖斯對帶給他來的多!「我花了太多時間在足球上。」Agnelli說道:「其中有些事真的很煩,但這絲毫沒有減損我對足球的熱愛、我對足球的愛永遠不嫌多!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2006-4-12 13:19:00 | 只看该作者

搞笑贴 咱们没完

记者王勤伯报道 上周日凌晨国际米兰在米兰马尔蓬萨机场遇袭,《共和报》记者索伦蒂诺和《罗马体育报》记者马拉佐蒂恰好和国际米兰同机从安科纳(阿斯科利没有机场)返回,他们现场目睹了事件的详细经过。

“在安科纳机场,由于在冠军杯失利后立即取得了一场胜利,球员们心情都稍微感到一些放松”,拉马佐蒂回忆说,“一些球员甚至主动和记者们开起了玩笑。”但2点30分当他们从马尔蓬萨机场2号航站楼出来时,却发现60名球迷正等着他们,和输给比利亚雷亚尔当晚一样,但这一次由于出人意料,机场没有准备足够的警力。

旅客们一走出出口便发现形势不对,这些球迷普遍用衣服高领、围巾等物品罩住半脸。曼奇尼和法切蒂、贝蒂·莫拉蒂、布兰卡等俱乐部领导层最先走出来,避免了受到攻击。球迷们掀开是讽刺性地鼓掌,然后开始挑衅,“你们真不错啊,在阿斯科利赢了球!”

部分球员上了球队的大巴返回皮内蒂纳基地,他们自己的汽车停在那里,因此躲过了被攻击。但那些有家人开车来机场单独迎接的球员却成为牺牲品,这部分人很容易被分散,受到闹事球迷的单独攻击,而现场警力只有10人左右,根本无法维持秩序。球迷们最先攻击的是扎内蒂。“叛徒,滚到尤文去!”国际米兰中场的头部挨了一下,倒在地上,他赶紧大声喊叫,“他们打破了我的头!”

警察立即赶过来,扎内蒂张开捂着头部的手,上面都是血。球迷们转而攻击他的汽车,扎内蒂迅速开车去了皮内蒂纳基地。幸好伤得不重,仅是“表皮擦伤”,国际米兰队医认为极有可能是被一只戴着金属戒指的手划伤的。

已经在国际米兰效力11年之久的队长萨内蒂也受到了攻击,“你是个什么队长?要是德比赢不了,你们等着瞧!”刚刚在阿斯科利攻入致胜球的米哈伊洛维奇也被辱骂,他的汽车被一群球迷狂踢,但一向脾气暴躁的米哈这一次表现得非常冷静,一言不发地离去。

坎比亚索和克鲁斯也受到了类似攻击。马丁斯、阿德里亚诺和雷科巴是球迷准备攻击的主要目标,但巴西人不在,乌拉圭人则灵巧地从现场提前消失了。

剩下的就是马丁斯,他的汽车则受到了球迷们的围攻,尼日利亚前锋一脸惶恐,球迷们骂他说,“我们知道你每天都和阿德里亚诺去舞厅,看着吧,我们会去那里逮你的,有你好受的!”

阿根廷中场基利受到的待遇也很糟糕,一名女球迷对他大声嚷着说:“你有内收肌伤病就可以永远不上场?你每个月挣多少钱?我每个月1000块,但我得每天上午7点起床去干活!”

一名球迷在人群中放了一个爆竹,另外两个爆竹在不远处爆炸,制造了很多烟雾。费戈在混乱中展示了自己的“过人技巧”,但一群球迷仍然在后面对他嚷嚷,“咱们没完,德比见!”

警方在现场立即逮捕了一个“表现积极”的球迷,但他的同伴们立即释放了更多烟雾,并利用人数优势把他从警察手里抢了回来。60多人立即向四面八方逃窜,由于夜深,警察也没有继续追赶。

意大利警方根据机场录像展开调查和追捕的同时,参与过这一暴力事件的球迷也努力不暴露自己。第二天在皮内蒂纳基地,只有一条横幅,“11年的耻辱,莫拉蒂滚蛋!”据透露,极端球迷们很可能在周五晚上的米兰德比中继续用标语等形式攻击国际米兰。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-4-13 17:28:00 | 只看该作者

莫拉蒂造访纽约的国际米兰俱乐部

MORATTI VISITS INTER CLUB NEW YORK
Friday, 10 February 2006 14:02:35
NEW YORK - Massimo Moratti took part in the tenth anniversary celebrations of Inter Club Moratti USA last weekend in New York. Accompanied by his daughter Celeste, a Manhattan resident, his nephew Fabrice with wife Diana, Moratti attended the annual dinner dance at Leonard's of Great Neck along with over 500 guests. The Inter patron expressed his gratitude for the continued support given by IC Moratti USA, led by president Stefano Turricano and vice president Tony Di Piazza, and with his usual gentlemanlike manners signed autographs and posed for photos.

Besides Turricano and Di Piazza, the American Inter Club's executive committee of Joe Ferrantelli (second vice president), Nicola Signorelli (secretary), Angelo Messina (treasurer), Aldo Borruso (webmaster), Joe Borruso, Domenico Catalano, Vito Catalano, Tony Chiarenza, Joe Costa, Carmelo Di Lorenzo, Antonino Ferruccio, Domenico Giampapa, Joe Maccariello, Vincenzo Mannino, Emilio Maimone, Salvatore Messina, Vincenzo Scibella and Filippo Scimeca took part in the dinner dance. Also in attendance were Gianfranco Pennino and Rocco Cerrone, respectively presidents of Inter Club Montreal and Toronto.

Founded in New York in 1995 by a group of fans whose families have always supported Inter, IC Moratti USA counts ninety members. Online since 1998, the American IC has forged solid links with a number of Italian Inter Clubs over the years, including ICs Lumezzane, Angelo Moratti, Nicola Ventola, Ressaex and Roma 11 Stelle.

In keeping with the Moratti family's philosophy, Inter Club Moratti USA is actively involved in charity work. Shortly after the East Asian tsunami in 2004 a goods drive was organised in New York to raise money for the survivors. More recently, a 16-metre tractor trailor containing water, clothes and food was shipped to the Katrina disaster area, and a charity dinner was held to raise funds to help rebuild the Italian-American Museum in New Orleans.

A delegation from IC Moratti USA visited Roberto Mancini and the Nerazzurri in Appiano Gentile last December ahead of the 3-2 derby victory over AC Milan.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

21#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-4-14 13:23:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰:中国球迷最爱的俱乐部

INTER MOST LOVED TEAM IN CHINA
Friday, 17 February 2006 11:28:01
MILAN - According to the results of a new survey on the popularity of European clubs conducted by Chinese newspaper Titan Sports Daily, Inter are still the most loved team in China.

Inter retain top spot after last year's Internet poll carried out by the Chinese sports media's big three: Titan, CCTV5 and Sina.com.

This time, however, the survey was conducted via sms, with one vote allowed per telephone number to avoid the possibility of multiple votes per fan distorting the outcome.

The results of the poll are published in today's Titan Sports Daily as part of a feature article which includes an-depth analysis of Inter's fans in China thanks to the 4693 poll participants who also sent emails with replies to other questions about their support for the Nerazzurri.

"Many fans love Inter because of Massimo Moratti. They admire his spirit," reveals Titan's vice chief editor Luo Ming. "Inter's name and its worldwide significance is another reason. The club also has very good communication with its Chinese fans and this is an important aspect."

"Many began supporting Inter when Ronaldo started playing for them, but they didn't abandon the club after he transferred to Madrid. They decided to remain loyal to Inter and their support has become stronger over time."

Top ten most loved clubs in China:
Position - Club - Votes
1 Inter 6612
2 AC Milan 5533
3 Manchester United 3875
4 Chelsea 3715
5 Barcelona 1854
6 Juventus 1804
7 Real Madrid 1582
8 Bayern Munich 1566
9 Roma 1395
10 Liverpool 1283

【米兰消息】在中国媒体《体坛周报》进行的对各大欧洲俱乐部的新一次调查中,国际米兰仍然是最受中国球迷喜爱的俱乐部。

在去年的三家权威媒体新浪网、《体坛周报》和中央电视台体育频道组织的调查之后,国际米兰保持了此前头名的位置。

而这次投票,则采用了短信投票、一个电话号码有效一次的方式以避免个别球迷为自己心爱的球队重复投票。

这次调查的结果刊登在今日的《体坛周报》上,并对4693名国际米兰球迷的电子邮件进行了分析,刊登了一篇深入调查剖析中国的国际米兰球迷的文章。

“许多球迷喜欢国际米兰是因为老板马西莫·莫拉蒂。他们敬仰他的这种精神。”《体坛周报》的副总编洛鸣说。“国际米兰的名字和他的世界性影响力是另一个原因。这个俱乐部同中国的球迷也有很好的沟通交流,这也是个很重要的因素。”

“许多球迷是因为罗纳尔多来到国际米兰而开始喜欢这支球队,但当他转会到皇家马德里的时候他们并没有放弃对国际米兰的喜爱。他们选择继续忠于国际米兰,而且,他们支持的力量比以前更加强大。”

中国最受欢迎的十家俱乐部(Position - Club - Votes):
1 国际米兰 6612
2 AC米兰 5533
3 曼联 3875
4 切尔西 3715
5 巴塞罗那 1854
6 尤文图斯 1804
7 皇家马德里 1582
8 拜仁慕尼黑 1566
9 罗马 1395
10 利物浦 1283

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-4-14 14:52:18编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-4-14 14:08:00 | 只看该作者

CASCIANA TERME HONOURS ARMANDO PICCHI
Saturday, 18 February 2006 12:41:47

CASCIANA TERME - "To think of Armando means to remember my father Angelo and the years of my youth, and the many away trips with the team. Picchi was always joyful, as his team-mates can tell you. I thank Casciana for this initiative and salute Armando by sending him a kiss," said Bedy Moratti in memory of Armando Picchi at a ceremony to mark the 35th anniversary of the death of the Great Inter captain.

The Tuscan spa resort of Casciana Terme dedicated a plaque in Picchi's memory during a ceremony held at the spa facility he frequented as a player. With Inter away to Livorno, the event took place today ahead of the anniversary (Picchi died on 7 May 1971 at the age of 36) because the organisers wished to unite the three elements which represent Picchi's story: Livorno, his city; Inter, his team; and Casciana Terme, the town where he spent his infancy and adolescence. The Picchi family was represented by Armando's sons Leo and Gianmarco, while the Great Inter team was represented by Mario Corso, Tarcisio Burgnich and Costanzo Belleri, and the Moratti family by Bedy Moratti.

The commemorative plaque read: 'In memory of Armando Picchi, captain of the Great Inter, friend of Casciana and its waters".

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-4-14 14:11:00 | 只看该作者

IC VIMODRONE HELPS SISTER ROSANNA
Monday, 20 February 2006 08:00:01
VIMODRONE (MILAN) - Founded three years ago and nurtured thanks to the passion and organisational ability of Mauro Bazzanella, Inter Club Vimodrone Club counts over 100 members. Twice that number turned up at the third anniversary dinner which was also attended by Nerazzurri president Giacinto Facchetti and left-back Giuseppe Favalli. The event was another occasion for Inter Club Vimodrone members to give their support for the Franciscan mission in Guinea-Bissau led by Sister Rosanna Nava, an Inter fan who with the help of her fellow citizens set up a football team in the African nation. After the dinner a lottery was held, with the money raised to help Sister Rosanna complete the renovation of a nursery school.

【维莫多尼(米兰省)消息】由莫罗·巴扎尼拉(Mauro Bazzanella)创建的维莫多尼国际米兰球迷俱乐部萨成立3年以来已经吸收了超过100名会员。蓝黑军主席吉亚琴托·法切蒂和左后卫朱塞佩·法瓦利出席了该球迷俱乐部的三周年庆晚会。

晚会上进行的另一项重大事件是由维莫多尼国际米兰球迷俱乐部成员出资帮助几内亚比绍(Guinea-Bissau)蓝黑姐妹罗莎娜·纳娃(Rosanna Nava)在非洲大陆成立一支球队。在晚餐后举行了抽奖活动,所筹集的善款均被捐给罗莎娜,用于完成幼儿园的整修。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-4-14 14:50:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰校园计划:我们的工作就是蓝黑色的未来

INTER CAMPUS: TEN RECORD YEARS
Sunday, 19 February 2006 15:34:57
MILAN - It was founded two months after the Bosman Ruling, which changed modern football. Founded when for the first time in football the social role of top European clubs towards youngsters and academies was discussed seriously. Ten years on from 20 February 1996, F.C. Internazionale's reply is still a shining example. In just a decade Inter Campus has achieved extraordinary things, winning recognition in Italy and worldwide, and those involved can celebrate tomorrow's 10th birthday with pride and with the awareness that their project has become a reference point, nationally and internationally, for combining the technical demands of a great club with the education and healthy growth of youngsters.

"It's rightful to thank Massimo Moratti and all his family, who strongly wanted the Inter Campus project and have always followed it with care and passion," points out F.C. Internazionale board director Ernesto Paolillo, who oversees the club's youth sector. "My thanks go also to all the people who carry the project forward every day with professionalism and dedication. Now we are working on organising the party that Inter Campus deserves and which will be the starting point for the future."

The tenth anniversary celebrations will take place over three days, from 21-23 April, and will be opened with a gala dinner at the Giuseppe Meazza stadium's executive suite. The celebrations continue with the Kellogg's national tournament finals at the Arena Civica (where Milan derbies were once played), with over 500 participating children and 400 academy and Inter Campus Village instructors. On Sunday 23 April all the Nerazzurri children will attend a morning mass in Milan cathedral, then in the afternoon there will be a parade at the Giuseppe Meazza stadium before Inter's home match against Reggina.

Inter Campus Italy statistics:
20 February 1996: there were 22 affiliated clubs when the Inter Campus project was presented. Today there are 60.
150,000: children from affiliated clubs who have been invited to watch Inter at home.
60,000: sports kits distributed to affiliated clubs.
10,000: children who have participated in Inter Campus summer camps.
5,000: instructors who have participated in coaching courses.
4,800: official visits from affiliated clubs in the Lombardy region.
1,500: boys enrolled with affiliate clubs who have been visited and followed by Inter Youth Sector's medical staff.
700: instructors invited to watch F.C. Internazionale Youth Sector teams train.
600: visits made to affiliate clubs in Italy.
500: friendly matches played between affiliate clubs and Inter Youth Sector teams.
200: participations of Inter Youth Sector teams in tournaments organised by affiliate clubs.

Inter Campus Worldwide:
The Inter Campus Worldwide project was set up a year after Inter Campus, and today is present in fourteen countries around the world. The project's main purpose is to combine football and the colours of Inter with the development of children in areas where social and economic difficulties are widespread. Great attention is paid to schooling and football becomes both a reward and a way of avoiding the risks of children making the wrong choices.
Inter Campus Worldwide's project in Brazil promotes education to over 4000 children every year. In Romania 400 orphans participate in educational and sporting activities with children from local communities. In Bosnia 800 Serb, Croat and Muslim children train together. And in Colombia 600 children take part in daily activities which keep them away from the dangers of narco-traffic and guerilla warfare.

Inter Campus Worldwide statistics:
90,000: sports kits distributed to children (10,000 per year since 1997).
10,000: children who participate daily in sporting and educational activities to combat specific problems in each country, like poverty, drugs, juvenile crime, alcoholism and racism.
300: volunteers, instructors or collaborators who work alongside existing structures on local projects.
200: coaches/educators who work daily with our children on the pitch and in correlated educational activities.
60: coaches from 20 different countries who have collaborated with Inter coaches at Inter Campus summer camps.
50: children from Sarajevo who with the help of Inter Campus Worldwide have received psychotherapy for the removal of war trauma.
20: local tournaments which have involved local Inter Campus children and nearby teams.
20: teams from eight different countries who have taken part in tournaments organised by Inter Campus teams in Italy or by organisers who as friends of the project have accommodated visiting children in their families.

【米兰消息】在博斯曼法案(Bosman ruling)生效后2个月,现代足球运行法则就遭到了巨大改变,就算在欧洲顶级球队中对于青少年的培养和校园足球的开展都是被严重非议的话题。而从1996年2月20日到现在已经走过十载春秋的国际米兰校园计划却是一颗璀璨夺目的明珠。在这10年中,国际米兰校园计划在意大利本土和全世界都取得了非凡的成就。迎来第十个生日的这个项目可以为自己在这一领域取得的独秀地位充满自豪,她完美结合了一个伟大俱乐部具有的技术优势和培养青少年健康成长的目标。

“值此之际感谢马西莫·莫拉蒂和他的家族是理所应当的,他们对于国际米兰校园计划充满了热情和爱心”,负责分管俱乐部青年段活动的委员会主席埃涅斯托·鲍里罗(Ernesto Paolillo)说。“我感谢所有每天为这项活动奔忙的工作人员和所有相关人士。现在我们从事的组织的国际校园计划是,也一定会是球队的将来。”

十周年庆正式活动有3天时间,从4月21-23日,庆祝盛宴将以工作人员在梅阿查球场准备的一场活动节目开始。之后将在Civica球场(这里曾进行过米兰德比)进行科罗杯全国总决赛,届时将有500名孩子参与,400个学校及其相关国际米兰校园辅导员出席。在4月23日的周日,早上所有蓝黑孩子将在米兰大教堂进行祷告,下午观看国际米兰主场对阵雷吉纳的比赛。

国际米兰校园计划·本土统计:
1996年2月20日,国际米兰校园计划正式建立。最初有22个成员,现在已经增加到60个;
150000名来自国际米兰各类所属俱乐部的孩子被邀请观看过国际米兰的主场比赛;
60000份体育用品被分发到各所属俱乐部;
10000名孩子参加过国际米兰校园夏令营的活动;
5000名指导员参加过校园计划的教练培训;
伦巴第区接待过4800次各类所属俱乐部组织的正式访问;
1500名男孩在所属片区的国际米兰青年联赛中进行了会员注册或正式加入相应青年队;
700名教练被邀请巡回观看过国际米兰青年联赛;
在意大利国内共有600家各类国际球迷组织;
球迷俱乐部和国际米兰青年联赛中共进行过500次比赛;
各俱乐部共合作组织过200次国际米兰青年联赛。

国际米兰校园计划·全球概况:
国际米兰全球校园计划比本土晚一年建立,迄今为止已经在全球14个国家开展。该计划主要目的是由国际米兰的名义在经济贫困地区培养青少年足球运动。以参与足球运动的方式给予他们的成长巨大关注,以避免他们在成长中误入歧途。
每年,国际米兰的全球校园计划在巴西帮助4000个孩子成长;在罗马尼亚有400名孤儿能接受教育和运动;在波斯尼亚有800名塞尔维亚、哥维那和穆斯林的孩子能一起训练;还能保证600名哥伦比亚儿童在纳尔科的混乱交通和游击战的死亡威胁下还能正常生活、学习及运动。

国际米兰校园计划·全球统计:
90000份体育用品被分发到全世界各所属校园的孩子手上(从1997年建立以来每年分发用品超过10000份);
每天各国有10000名如受贫困、药物、少年犯罪、酒精中毒和种族问题所扰的孩子接受正常的教育和体育运动;
300名各地志愿者为该活动奉献着自己力量;
通过积极的工作,每天有200名参加全球校园计划的孩子健康成长;
20个来自不同国家的指导员参加过60次国际米兰校园夏令营的培训;
在国际米兰校园活动的帮助下,50人次的萨拉热窝地区儿童接受了治疗战争创伤的精神治疗;
各国的国际米兰校园计划孩子们和各地方球队进行过20次比赛;
共有8个国家的球队组织了与意大利本土国际米兰校园计划的比赛,或者是作为交换活动,将学生送到他们的家中体验生活。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2006-4-20 23:24:00 | 只看该作者

帮派之争不能只怪曼乔

帮派之争,一直是没有脱离国际米兰更衣室的一个字眼。国际米兰在冠军杯被比利雷亚尔淘汰出局后,围绕中场休息时贝隆和阿德里亚诺的争吵以及曼奇尼个人造成的帮派问题再次引发了媒体的讨论,《晚邮报》甚至直接划分出了国际米兰的帮派组成。

曼奇尼在国际米兰更衣室的支持者并不少,不仅有他从拉齐奥带来的铁杆,还有团结在队长萨内蒂周围的阿根廷帮。这些人和曼奇尼之间并无友情可言,但他们一心要在国际米兰取得成绩,并且讨厌散漫行为,目标和方式与主帅是一致的。同样的还有意大利本土帮,包括得不到曼奇尼重用的扎内蒂,他也决不给更衣室造成麻烦。

真正处于反对者位置的是阿德里亚诺及其好友泽·马里亚和马丁斯。他们在技战术思路上和曼奇尼无法吻合,更重要的是他们散漫而又快乐无止境的方式让部分队友很反感。早在阿德里亚诺与贝隆在比利雷亚尔客场争吵之前,萨内蒂就曾在球场上呵斥过阿德里亚诺。

马丁斯则是在最近一场比赛进球后说:“主教练总是来教我如何跑动,这让我很高兴。”他认为自己能用结巴的意大利语说出上面的话已经很恭维曼奇尼,事实上问题很明显:如果曼奇尼执教国际米兰两个赛季还在不厌其烦地教马丁斯跑位,可见总有一方是不成功的,教授者或者被教授者,乃至双方都不成功,在沟通上。

曼奇尼带着“先见之明”执教国际米兰,试图把1999-2000赛季夺得联赛冠军和2003-04赛季夺得意大利杯冠军的拉齐奥框架移植到国际米兰。事实上,主帅拥有自己的心腹球员并不是错误,而是曼奇尼在向国际米兰移植拉齐奥框架的想法上太固执,以至于拉齐奥帮引发的排斥抵消了不少其产生的积极作用。

帮派之争在国际米兰失利后引发媒体争论,是因为《罗马体育报》等媒体肯定地介绍,贝隆在中场休息时指责阿德里亚诺不跑动,此后双方在更衣室里几乎动起手来,而曼奇尼站在了贝隆一方。考虑到贝隆是挑起冲突的人,同时自己也不顾球队利益去和索林理论私人恩怨,意大利媒体很不理解曼奇尼当时为什么公开选择维护自己的心腹密友,而不是指责他在关键时刻挑起矛盾的行为。当然这种攻击也有失偏颇,因为责任不仅仅在曼奇尼,而是国际米兰混乱的管理让贝隆可以在涉及集体利益的关键时刻撒野而不受到惩罚。

在巴西Band电视台记者戈麦斯的帮助下,记者从属于中立派的朱利奥·塞萨尔那里听到的却是另一个版本:“贝隆平时的确是个不好相处的人。当时他和阿德里亚诺下场时吵得很厉害,但不是在更衣室内还继续吵。争吵在双方进入更衣室时已经被平息。”这多少也说明,曼奇尼当时帮着贝隆攻击阿德里亚诺的说法有失偏颇,因为作为球队主帅,这种时刻无论如何第一想法都是制止冲突,争取比赛胜利的。

《晚邮报》国际米兰派系:
中立派:费戈、朱利奥·塞萨尔、科尔多巴、皮萨罗、雷科巴、沃姆;
反曼奇尼派:阿德里亚诺、泽·马里亚、马丁斯;
曼奇尼铁杆派:贝隆、法瓦利、米哈伊洛维奇、斯坦科维奇、塞萨尔;
意大利本土派:托尔多、马特拉齐、扎内蒂;阿根廷帮:萨内蒂、坎比亚索、布尔迪索、克鲁斯、基利、萨穆埃尔;
无法界定:索拉里

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 12:28 , Processed in 0.171875 second(s), 24 queries .