扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 4298|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

佩克尔曼接受号角报专访(2004.9.22)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-9-22 20:09:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
" That they also sit down of Selection" Jose Pekerman intends to give rise to the noticeable footballers that play in the country. The idea is that al except they be coached in Ezeiza once a week so that they palpitate the environment of Selection. José, in this WasPekerman a date of the Argentine soccer was played barely: Sunday broke it Federico Insúa and already all ask it for the Selection. It knows that this will be always thus? José Néstor Pekerman loose a timid smile and begins to answer. It will not stop to speak in the following 90 minutes. Time to speak of all, in Ezeiza, to be used to with Trumpet. —Estoy willing to live together with this asked and with so many other that they will come themselves. To Insúa clear that I keep in mind him: I had him in Youthful and is always candidate by their antecedents. But me they ask not if is going to be in this first assembly... —¿Es truth that will look at more than Mark it Bielsa toward the local soccer? —Queremos to see the form that during the week, although be a day, the clubs give us players as to go chatting with them, knowing them and that they know us, that they go palpando the environment of Selection, that go feeling and that are created part of this team. We want a greater bond with them so that also sit down of Selection. —A some DT of here them they will be put the hairs of tip... —No believe, we need the support of the clubs and of the technicians. Maybe it would be more to integrate them that to coach them. —El Friday will give them called to play with Uruguay the October 9. Will be a similar list to that of Bielsa? —No I advance them nothing, but there can be some surprises... Here there are players that were in Athens or in the Cup America, and that run risks to be injured. So, besides having four suspended (Kily González, Mascherano, Tevez and D''Alessandro) and beyond the wounds of Ayala, Aimar and now I Fight González, we will have to analyze a pile of things. —¿Como the cases of players that come dragging problems with its clubs due to the assemblies, case Heinze? —Sabemos that many return to its clubs without knowing if they will have a place, or to them speak of a sale, then that is not a smaller data. Therefore, it will not be simple to repeat the team that gained to Peru and that played well. If they had not all these impediments, in the immediate thing my selection would be almost equal to that of Mark it. But there it will be that to put hand of entrance: does not remain another. —¿Está saying that this first time will not be able to call to all the ones that you wanted? —Claro, but that always passes. For example, would call it to Ayala, but is injured. Yes I know that it will return barely it recover. Already we speak with him and we had contact with other players. —Bielsa was inflexible and, inside the regulations, did not have contemplations for the assemblies. You will be more flexible? —Soy so respectful of the regulations as he, but when this himself oil, they would be able to see better questions as: if a friendly one is in another continent... —¿Su dream is to arrive al World 2006 with majority of players that formed part of their Youthful? —No, my dream would be to arrive with the best possible team. The coach of a selection cannot have that vanity or that selfishness to put only to its players. —O be that its youthful will not have priority. —En absolute. To all the youthful we said good-bye them with the same message: now are professionals and all will depend on you. There the umbilical cord was cut. Here there will be no player proscripto. They will be looked at the one that was and the one that was not with me, and to the one that some time told that not to the Selection. —¿Se feels very questioned, José? Menotti and Maradona they punished it of entrance. —No am going to leave to recognize my lack of experience with greater because is truth. Me not the questionings put badly: all some time had to begin. I feel a man of Selection, I have permanent direct line with Bielsa and I feel qualified to confront this challenge, but that there be uncertainties about a new cycle is very normal. —¿Aunque that cycle was in charge of Carlos Bianchi? —Creo that with him also there had been uncertainties because is a logical question in the soccer. There were many cases of large seleccionadores that did not walk well in clubs, and large technicians of clubs that did not function in selections.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2004-9-22 21:03:00 | 只看该作者
。。求译
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-9-23 17:41:00 | 只看该作者
这又是从西文翻译出来的英文吧?比西文还难翻译
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 22:15 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 19 queries .