查看: 5212|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Ferguson's Olympic ultimatum to Heinze

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-7-23 18:48:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Ferguson's Olympic ultimatum to Heinze

LONDON (AFP) - Alex Ferguson has told Argentina defender Gabriel Heinze to skip next month's Athens Olympics or never play for Manchester United

Heinze, 26, has been called up to the Argentina Under-23 squad for Athens as an over-age player following his 6.9 million pound (12.5 million dollar) move to Old Trafford from Paris St Germain.

And United will also be without Cristiano Ronaldo for the first month of the English Premiership after Portugal named the winger in their Olympic squad.

But Ferguson warned Heinze: "This situation could deny Gabriel Heinze a career at Manchester United.

"The left-back position was his. But at the start of the season I am going to have to have someone else in there if he is at the Olympics.

"He could find it difficult to get into the team. In fact, he may never play a game for Manchester United.

"He has an opportunity to start a career here but that has been taken from him.

"It is a different situation to Ronaldo. We saw what he could do last season. He has started his career here. Gabriel has not."

Ronaldo and Heinze will miss the season opener against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on August 15 plus three other Premiership matches.

Ferguson was reportedly trying to contact Heinze, who is preparing for Sunday's Copa America final against Brazil in Peru, to try to obtain his release.

"These players are going to be exhausted," he said.

Ferguson fears he may be without 19-year-old Ronaldo for two months.

Ronaldo has been lined up for the Olympics and immediately after that for two internationals in September.

"I would have no choice but to give him two months off," Ferguson said.

However, United's chances of securing the players' release are slim.

The Olympic tournament is a FIFA-recognised competition meaning that a club would face severe sanctions for withdrawing a player.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2004-7-23 19:15:00 | 只看该作者
i hate being threatened. as a famous coach, fugersom should not say such word impolitely.
bastard, i curse MU to loose all the games without Hainze.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-8-27 19:01:00 | 只看该作者
As a manager of Man.U Sir Ferguson should be pleased when his boy become more valueable
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-8-27 20:38:00 | 只看该作者
However as a manager of a club, SAF do have the right and authority to demand his guys to contribute along the road to champion. Fergy said that not beacause of threat but to give his voice of worrying about Gabriel's disharmony with the team from the very beginning I think.

It must be pointed that SAF has the initiative to decide whether to use  Heinze and of course  Heinze has the  right to choose which is more important to him.

Maybe they should think more in the other person's shoes but it's hard to say SAF is too arbitrary.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-8-27 20:53:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用ball0129在2004-8-27 20:38:00的发言:
However as a manager of a club, SAF do have the right and authority to demand his guys to contribute along the road to champion. Fergy said that not beacause of threat but to give his voice of worrying about Gabriel's disharmony with the team from the very beginning I think.

It must be pointed that SAF has the initiative to decide whether to use  Heinze and of course  Heinze has the  right to choose which is more important to him.

Maybe they should think more in the other person's shoes but it's hard to say SAF is too arbitrary.

yi pai hu yan
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-8-28 01:08:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用在一起在2004-8-27 20:53:00的发言:

yi pai hu yan

f*cking bullshit[em16]

As a club manager Fergie is nothing wrong, so dose Gabri as an Argentine. But as a new player of  such a big club, Gabri should inform the club that his injury himself or through his agent. Actually, he even didn't give his cell phone number to the club. When the bad news came to Manchester, nobody in the club can contact him to get the latest information until saw his display on the live against Italy in the semi-final. Garbi should be blamed at this point for his negligence and Fergie has a good reason to be furious at him.
[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2004-8-28 01:10:00 | 只看该作者
And don't call us Man U~~I will be very angry about that~
MU or Man Utd
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2004-8-31 16:14:00 | 只看该作者
The essential is  Heinze attract Man Utd,or Man Utd attract Heinze?嘿嘿~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2004-9-2 19:15:00 | 只看该作者
Transfer is a dual commication, not only one party,see?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 16:17 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 22 queries .