扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 4103|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Crespo linked with Milan

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-7-5 18:19:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Crespo keen on Milan Chelsea striker Hernan Crespo could be in line for a return to Italy with Milan on loan. However, despite Chelsea paying ?25 million for Crespo only last summer, Italian reports suggest they have offered to loan out Crespo to Milan for the season. Crespo would have no greater guarantee of regular action at San Siro, but he does fancy returning to Italy and working with Carlo Ancelotti again. "It's a possibility and I'm definitely interested," said Crespo. "If I arrive at Milan for the new season, then that would be okay." "Everyone knows that I would be really happy to play under Ancelotti again," Crespo told La Gazzetta dello Sport. "We will see what happens, but over the last two years changing clubs during pre-season has been my destiny." "In 2002 I began pre-season with Lazio and was sold to Inter, and the following year I began pre-season with Inter and was sold to Chelsea." The imminent arrival of PSV Eindhoven striker Mateja Kezman at Stamford Bridge is expected to hasten Crespo's exit. Milan chase Chelsea trio Sunday 4 July, 2004 The Rossoneri are being heavily linked with bids for Chelsea pairing Frank Lampard and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, not to mention Hernan Crespo. Reports of negotiations between the two clubs have come thick and fast in the Italian press over the last few days, but it had been assumed the object of contention was the future of Argentine hitman Crespo. There were even claims he would be loaned out to the San Siro side for free, with Roman Abramovich continuing to pay his wages during this spell in Serie A. However, it is now suggested that their real targets are other members of the Chelsea squad. Frank Lampard has had a splendid Premiership campaign and also impressed during England’s Euro 2004 matches, but is increasingly unlikely to pen a new contract with his current club. His goal-scoring record has particularly endeared him to Milan director Ariedo Braida, who could stage a swoop to replace Massimo Ambrosini or Clarence Seedorf. Another Chelsea player of interest to the Italian Champions is Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, who this week was released from his contract. The 32-year-old Dutchman is the kind of forward who would suit Carlo Ancelotti’s tactics and above all be prepared to sit on the bench as part of a squad rotation system with Andriy Shevchenko, Pippo Inzaghi and Jon Dahl Tomasson. Football italia
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-10 01:36:00 | 只看该作者
Milan start Crespo talks Hernan Crespo could be on the verge of leaving Chelsea for Milan, according to reports in Italy. Rossoneri director general Ariedo Braida is believed to have met with the player’s agent yesterday to discuss a possible move. Chelsea are understood to be willing to sell and the Argentine could resolve Milan’s missing fourth striker problem. The Italian champions are looking for a new forward to add to their squad of Andriy Shevchenko, Pippo Inzaghi and Jon Dahl Tomasson. Although Crespo - who failed to turn up for a meeting with new boss Jose Mourinho - has claimed he is ready to stay in England, the Italian media are convinced that is not the case. Especially as the departure of Roque Junior yesterday freed up a non-EU space in the Milan squad. [Crespo has an EU Spanish passport now.] The only possible problem that could halt the transfer at the moment is Crespo’s salary demands. The former Parma, Lazio and Inter ace currently nets around £3.5m a season at Stamford Bridge. Milan have no intention of matching that amount and are hopeful that the 29-year-old can be convinced to accept around £2.2m. Football Italia
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-10 19:22:00 | 只看该作者
THE CLUB LETS GO OF ROQUE JUNIOR, A NON-EU PLAYER

Clearing the way for the arrival of Crespo in Milan

ANSA, MILAN, ITALY

The story surrounding the Argentine forward Hernán Crespo is reaching its climax. The director-general and number
three at Milan, Ariedo Braida, confirmed that the club could incorporate Valdanito so long as the player accepts an annual
wage of 2 million euros less than what he earns at Chelsea, where his salary is estimated at 5 million euros.

The Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper published news a few weeks ago that the ex-River player would go to the rossoneri
for free because the English club no longer wanted him in their ranks and would offer him on loan without any cost and
with half the salary payment.

The expected cancellation of the contract of the Brazilian Roque Junior, who will finally join Bayer Leverkusen, in
Germany, means that the non-EU vacancy that is now available could now be taken by Crespo.

Meanwhile, the coach Carlo Ancelotti, who coached the number nine during his time at Parma, gave his guarantee to the
authorities of Milan, saying that he knew the player very well and that "I know that he won't create any problems".

Nevertheless, this story does not end here and there could be jealousy within the same offensive lineup at the Italian
team. The directors already fear that a new centre forward could create too much competition with the other members
of Milan for that position: Filippo Inzaghi, the Dane Jon Tomasson and the Ukrainian Andriy Shevchenko.

Ole, 2004.07.10 (translated by lisu)

FUTBOL INTERNACIONAL: EL CLUB SE DESPRENDIO DE ROQUE JUNIOR, UN EXTRACOMUNITARIO

Se despejó la llegada de Crespo al Milan

MILAN, ITALIA. ANSA Y ESPECIAL

La novela que enmarca el pase del delantero argentino Hernán Crespo estaría llegando a momentos culminantes. El
director general y número tres de Milan, Ariedo Braida, afirmó que el club podría incorporar a Valdanito siempre y cuando
el jugador acepte reducir en 2 millones de euros su salario anual en Chelsea, que está estimado en 5 millones.

El diario La Gazzetta dello Sport publicó hace unas semanas que el ex River pasaría al equipo rossonero de manera
gratuita porque el club inglés ya no lo quiere más en sus filas y en consecuencia lo ofrecería en préstamo sin costo y con
medio sueldo pago.

Al ya anticipado malestar de Crespo en su actual equipo y a sus declaradas intenciones de regresar al fútbol italiano, se
sumó un hecho que inclinaría la balanza para este delantero sin tierra (tampoco forma parte de la Selección argentina
que está disputando la Copa América en Perú). La rescisión anticipada del contrato del brasile?o Roque Junior, quien
finalmente se incorporó a Bayer Leverkusen, de Alemania, llegó en el momento indicado porque se liberó la vacante de
extracomunitario que ahora pasaría a ser ocupada por Crespo.

Por su parte, el DT Carlo Ancelotti, que ya dirigió al nueve en su paso por el Parma, puso su sello de garantía ante las
autoridades de Milan al afirmar que conoce muy bien al jugador y que "sé que no creará ningún problema".

Sin embargo, esta novela incluye, como un condimento extra a futuro, un posible juego de celos dentro de la misma línea
ofensiva del conjunto italiano. Y sus dirigentes ya temen que un nuevo centrodelantero cree una competencia excesiva
con otros integrantes de Milan para ese puesto: Filippo Inzaghi y los extranjeros, el danés Jon Tomasson y el ucraniano
Andrey Shevchenko.

En los próximos días podría cerrarse así la historia que estuvo formada por los llamados malentendidos dentro del club del
ruso Roman Abramovich, luego confirmados a raíz de las intenciones de Hernán, y por las versiones que mostraban a
Inter como destino final del delantero.

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-7-10 19:23:40编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-12 19:35:00 | 只看该作者
Milan want Crespo swoop

Football Italia Monday 12 July, 2004

Italian champions Milan have confirmed they are interested in signing Hernan Crespo.

The Argentine has been heavily linked with a move to the Rossoneri and the club will open negotiations with the
Premiership side.

"He is a possible signing," Vice-president Adriano Galliani told the Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper.

"Carlo Ancelotti has assured me that the Argentine wouldn’t unbalance our strike force.

"Crespo would certainly be a luxury but I can’t ignore the opinions of a Coach who has won everything in the last two
seasons.

"Ancelotti worked with the player at Parma and knows him very well. If the conditions are right then we will try to please the Coach."

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho stated at the weekend that he was unsure whether Crespo would remain or go.

Reports today suggest that the striker could leave on a one-year loan deal, just as Juan Veron did for Inter earlier this
summer.

That theory is backed up by the fact that both players are represented by the same agent.

However, it seems almost certain that the move will only go through if Crespo accepts a cut in his reported £3.5m a
season salary.

Galliani added that he wanted to win the Champions’ League again next term, while admitting the Scudetto race is set
to be between just three teams.

"Our direct rivals have strengthened themselves," he added. "Juventus have hired Fabio Capello who has won titles at
Milan, Real Madrid and Roma.

"While Inter have just signed Edgar Davids. We were very close to getting him but I blocked it as we already have
Gennaro Gattuso, Clarence Seedorf and Massimo Ambrosini."

Coast clear for Crespo comeback

Football Italia Sunday 11 July, 2004

Chelsea have effectively invited Milan to make a bid for Hernan Crespo and the crucial meeting could take place on
Monday.

The Argentine has made no secret of his desire to work with Carlo Ancelotti, his mentor at Parma, again and the
Rossoneri are equally public about their admiration for the striker.

Crespo’s decision to turn up late for pre-season training with Chelsea infuriated Jose Mourinho and opened the door for a
return to Serie A, perhaps with the same loan deal that allowed Inter to take Juan Sebastian Veron.

“If the decision is for Hernan to go looking for a new club, we have an open space,” revealed new Stamford Bridge boss
Mourinho.

“I was not happy when he did not turn up for the first day of training. But he gave some excuses I could accept and we
started from scratch. We have to decide in the next few days what is going to happen with Hernan.”

Chelsea have already pinpointed Marseille star Didier Drogba as his replacement, so the coast is clear for Milan to make
their move.

Crespo has already made his mark on Serie A with successful stints at Parma, Lazio and Inter, but he has struggled with
injuries and poor form since joining the Premiership last summer.

Meanwhile, his potential new teammate Jon Dahl Tomasson would welcome the Argentine with open arms.

“I hope that Crespo comes to Milan,” commented the Danish international. “He is an extraordinary player that would
make us even more competitive. It is our duty to win everything this season.”

The club is searching for a fourth striker after Marco Borriello was loaned out to Messina, but Tomasson’s Euro 2004
campaign pushed him up the pecking order.

“I had already noticed throughout last season that the club and my teammates had a lot more faith in me. I am happy
with my progress and it was also a wonderful prize to be named as part of the Euro 2004 All-Star squad.”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-13 15:00:00 | 只看该作者
Crespo talks at Chelsea today to decide his fate

Paolo Menicucci in Milan
Tuesday July 13, 2004
The Guardian

Hernán Crespo's agent will meet the Chelsea chief executive, Peter Kenyon, today to discuss the future of the
Argentinian striker.

Milan are interested in signing Crespo, 28 [Crespo turned 29 on 5 July], but only on a one-season loan with an option for
a longer-term deal. However they are unwilling to pay his salary of £3.2m a year.

Fernando Hidalgo, the agent who also helped Juan Sebástian Verón to leave Stamford Bridge for Internazionale, said: "I
will meet Kenyon and ask him if he's ready to accept Milan's condition."

Milan's highest-paid player is the Ukrainian striker Andrei Shevchenko, last season's Serie A top scorer, who earns £2.7m
a season, and the Italian champions would be unwilling to go beyond that. One way around the problem would be for
Chelsea to make up any shortfall in wages.

Milan's coach Carlo Ancelotti is a huge fan of Crespo, having worked with him at Parma, and he tried to sign him several
times at Juventus.

Milan are confident that Chelsea are eager to let the Argentinian international go in order to make space for the Marseille
striker Didier Drogba. The club also completed the £5m signing of the 25-year-old striker Mateja Kezman from PSV
Eindhoven yesterday after the Serbian was granted a work permit.

"He has the motivation to come to the top league in the world and that, along with his scoring record, makes him a good
player for me," said Chelsea's coach Jose Mourinho, who was unimpressed by Crespo's late arrival for pre-season training
and wants him to be fully committed to the club before they set off on their tour to the United States on July 21.

"We have to decide in the next few days and I mean we - we as a club, Hernán, Hernán's family - what is going to
happen with Hernán.

"It's up to him. I don't want players who are not 100% ready to stay. If he has 1% of doubt I don't want him to stay."

Milan have loaned out Marco Borriello, their fourth option in attack behind Shevchenko, Filippo Inzaghi and Jon Dahl
Tomasson, and have terminated the contract of the Brazilian defender Roque Junior in order to be able to sign another
non- European player like Crespo.

"I speak every day with Ancelotti. He's sure that the signing of Crespo won't change the equilibrium of the squad,"
Milan's vice-president Adriano Galliani said. "Ancelotti knows Crespo very well, both as a player and as a man. We will try
to make him happy if possible."

Hidalgo has insisted the player should not accept a salary cut just to join Milan. "Crespo would like to work again with
Ancelotti but it won't be a problem for him to stay in London for another season."

The striker Carlton Cole yesterday moved from Stamford Bridge to Aston Villa on a season-long loan.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-13 15:34:00 | 只看该作者
Mourinho gives Crespo 10-day Chelsea deadline

The Independent
13 July 2004

Jose Mourinho, the Chelsea manager, has given Hernan Crespo 10 days to decide if he wants to remain at Stamford
Bridge.

The Portuguese coach was unimpressed by Crespo's late arrival for preseason training and wants the Argentinian striker
to be fully committed to the club before the Blues set off for their tour of America on 21 July.

Should Crespo decide to move on it is expected that Mourinho will attempt to sign the Marseille striker Didier Drogba. "I
didn't understand why he [Crespo] was arriving late [for training]," Mourinho said yesterday. "He was making excuses.
But everything is OK with him now. I want to go to US with my squad decided.

"The only doubt is Crespo stays or is leaving. If Crespo is leaving we will buy another striker. It's up to him. I don't want
players who are not 100 per cent ready to stay. If he has one per cent of doubt I don't want him to stay."

But Mourinho suggested that Drogba would be a worthy replacement if Crespo asks for a transfer. "I see the qualities of
power and speed in him," Mourinho said. "Also his control on the first touch and the way he fights for the team. He is a
player who can achieve great success."

Mourinho has already signed Mateja Kezman, the Serbia and Montenegro striker, who was granted a work permit
yesterday, and said he was looking forward to seeing him join an impressive attacking line-up at the Bridge. "I like
Kezman because he is a team player," Mourinho said. "He has the motivation to come to the top league in the world and
that, along with his scoring record, makes him a good player for me. [Eidur] Gudjohnsen is a great player, [Adrian] Mutu
has top motivation as do [Damien] Duff and [Arjen] Robben, so we have a lot of good attacking players."

Another Chelsea striker, Carlton Cole, moved to Aston Villa yesterday on a season-long loan. But Mourinho was quick to
point out that the 20-year-old remains part of his plans for the future. "I think it is good for him," he said. "I have
worked with him for a week and was impressed. I have no doubt that one day he will be a Chelsea player."...

Mourinho, meanwhile, said he felt frustrated by his preparations for the new season. On 21 July, the squad leave for
America for three friendlies, fixtures arranged before he was hired and which do not fit in with his careful plans for the
Premiership season which starts with a match against Manchester United on 15 August.

He was also, he said, at a disadvantage compared with Sir Alex Ferguson, the United manager, and Arsène Wenger of
Arsenal in that they already knew their players. "It's complicated for me. I cannot just receive [half] the players and
three days later have them play Celtic or AC Milan or Roma," the 41-year-old said. "The most important thing is the
Championship and the Champions' League."

Some of Mourinho's irritation with the American fixtures arises from a growing realisation that his squad, while strong
physically, still need to work on their tactical skills.

"A top team player must have a big tactical culture to adapt on the pitch to every situation, to have the capacity to
analyse play and to play in different ways," Mourinho said. "This comes with work... We can start working in a different
way... on a better level." he said.

13 July 2004 15:17
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 02:22 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 20 queries .