打印 上一主题 下一主题

La Copa America

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-6-27 00:47:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

BIELSA ACCEPTS THAT NOT WINNING LA COPA WILL BE CONSIDERED A FAILURE

La Cronica: 25/06/2004

In a press conference this afternoon at the AFA,Argentine National Team coach Marcelo Bielsa said he had "hopes for
winning La Copa America" and that he had the same commitment to it as any other competition.  The tournament will
take place 6-25 July in Peru.

"We are going with great hopes to win it and participating in it has generated the same commitment in us that would be
expected in other games in the National Team shirt," he said.

He avoided any speculation on a possible reconciliation with the people if the La Copa America title was won - a title that
has eluded Argentine football since 1993 when the squad was led by Alfio Basile in Ecuador.

"I don't know what will happen. I can't estimate the effects of winning the tournament either,but I suppose it would
improve relations," he ventured.

Bielsa,who has already announced 16 of the 22 players that will be included on the list on good faith, said the rest of
the squad would be completed with "a goalkeeper,a defender,two wingers and the rest strikers" and that those six
players would come from Boca Juniors and River Plate.

The goalkeeper was confirmed as Roberto Abbondanzieri. The rest,according to rumours,will be Nicholas
Burdisso,Javier Mascherano,Luis González,Carlos Tévez and a possible surprise: Lisandro Lopez,from Racing Club.

In addition,he revealed that "the great majority" of the players competing in Peru will play in the Athens Olympic
Games in August,when Argentine football will be seeking the first gold medal in its history.

As for other news linked to La Copa America,Bielsa talked about the absence of forward Hernán Crespo,denying
that a discussion had taken place and saying that the reasons for his exclusion were "to a certain degree private" in the
team.

"Honestly,I did not have any discussion with Crespo nor he with me. This is a non-existent situation. After the game
against Paraguay,I said I supported him as a  forward, I have not talked about any conflict with him, but this does not
mean that I don't have the same opinion of him ",he responded.

He insisted on ending the rumours which arose after the last game in the South American Qualfiiers: "There are no
problems with the player and I never discussed it with him."

The Argentine squad,made up of 17 football players,left tonight for the United States to play in two friendlies before
the La Copa America. The friendlies are against Colombia next Sunday,and against Peru,the following Wednesday. In
the competition,Bielsa's National Team will be included in Group B along with Ecuador,Mexico and Uruguay,and they
will be based in the northern cities of Chiclayo and Piura in Peru.

BIELSA ACEPTO QUE NO GANAR LA COPA SERA CONSIDERADO UN FRACASO

Fecha de Publicación: 25/06/2004 17:48

El entrenador del seleccionado del fútbol argentino dio "por válido" esta tarde el razonamiento de calificar como "fracaso"
la posible eliminación de su equipo en la próxima Copa América, que se jugará entre el 6 y 25 de julio, en Perú.

De todas formas, aclaró no compartir esa idea y vinculó su análisis final a las circunstancias futbolísticas que pueda
atravesar el seleccionado durante la competencia.
"Doy por válida la sensación de la opinión pública que no ganar sea un fracaso pero no digo que yo piense eso. Yo no
puedo pensar así porque hay infinitas formas de perder. Entonces, yo no puedo dar como fracaso una supuesta derrota si
no sé cómo fue la derrota", explicó el entrenador Marcelo Bielsa.
En una conferencia de prensa brindada esta tarde en el predio de AFA, Bielsa reconoció que tiene "toda la ilusión de
poder ganar la Copa América" y que jugarla le representa ‘el mismo compromiso" que cualquier otra competencia.
Así, buscó restarle la significación clave que pueda tener el torneo para un equipo que soporta diversas críticas después
de la eliminación del último mundial en primera ronda.
"Vamos con mucha ilusión de ganarla y participar nos genera el mismo compromiso que supone asumir otros partidos
con la camiseta del seleccionado", dijo.
Y luego evitó hacer conjeturas sobre una posible reconciliación con la gente en caso de ganar un título que al fútbol
argentino se le niega desde 1993 cuando el plantel dirigido por Alfio Basile se consagró en Ecuador.
"Yo no sé lo que puede pasar. Tampoco puede medir los efectos que provocaría ganar el torneo, supongo que mejoraría
la relación", aventuró.
Bielsa, quien ya definió 16 de los 22 nombres que integrarán la lista de buena fe, informó que el resto del plantel se
completará con "un arquero, un defensor, dos volantes y el resto de atacantes" y desmitió que esos seis jugadores surjan
de los planteles de Boca Juniors y River Plate.
Como arquero confirmó a Roberto Abbondanzieri. El resto, de acuerdo a especulaciones, serían Nicolás Burdisso, Javier
Mascherano, Luis González, Carlos Tévez y una posible sopresa: Lisandro López, de Racing Club.
Además, adelantó que "la gran mayoría" de los jugadores que compitan en Perú jugarán los Juegos Olímpicos de Atenas,
en agosto próximo, donde el fútbol argentino buscará la primera medalla de oro en su historia.
En relación a otros temas vinculados a la Copa América, Bielsa se refirió a la ausencia del delantero Hernán Crespo, negó
una supuesta discusión y dijo que los motivos de la exclusión corresponden a "cierto grado de intimidad" del equipo.
"Sinceramente, no tuve ninguna discusión con Crespo ni él conmigo. Eso es una situación inexistente. Después del partido con Paraguay, yo dije que lo respaldaba como delantero titular y no haberlo convocado parece una contradicción
pero no implica que no siga teniendo la misma opinión de él", respondió.
Y finalmente insistió para terminar con los rumores surgidos después del último partido de las eliminatorias
sudamericanas: "No hay ninguna dificultad con el jugador y jamás discutí con él".
Por otra parte, Bielsa explicó que la desafectación del flamente defensor del Real Madrid de Espa?a Walter Samuel se
debió a "una obligación contractual que se chocaba con el derecho de AFA de convocarlo‘.
"Como había intereses enfrentados entendimos que era mejor liberar al jugador para que cumpla con el club que lo
adqurió", completó el director técnico.
En el mismo sentido, justificó la desafectación de Pablo Aimar, quien no fue autorizado por su club, Valencia de Espa?a,
para participar por no haberse recuperado de una pubialgia.
"Nosotros entendimos que Aimar podía recuperarse en la Copa y el Valencia entendió que no, y como afectaba a un
tema de salud, pensamos que había que privilegiar la postura del club propietario", expresó.
El plantel argentino, compuesto por 17 futbolistas, partía esta noche rumbo a Estados Unidos para disputar dos partidos
amistosos previos a la Copa América ante Colombia, el domingo próximo, y Perú, el miércoles siguiente.
En la competencia, el seleccionado de Bielsa integrará el grupo B junto a Ecuador, México y Uruguay, con sede en las
ciudades norte?as de Chiclayo y Piura.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-27 00:48:00 | 只看该作者
THERE WAS NO DISCUSSION WITH CRESPO

La Cronica: 26/06/2004 00:02

The absence of Hernán Crespo in the La Copa America squad has stirred up more suspicion. There has been talk of a fight
between Bielsa and the forward after the draw against Paraguay in the World Cup Qualifiers.

Also, it has been rumoured that the striker refused to be part of the National Team because he is suffering from fatigue
following a season that has been constantly plagued with injuries. The Chelsea player has reportedly expressed his desire
to have a good preseason period with his club.

While Crespo has kept silent - in his last public appearance (Thursday 17th at El Monumental stadium when he watched
the semifinal match of La Copa de Libertadores), he said he didn't want to talk about the National Team - Marcelo Bielsa
has tried to clarify the situation.

"There was no discussion with Crespo nor did we have a fight. I didn't make comments that he is not going to be with us
anymore. I don't believe he said bad feelings existed between us because it's not true. After the game against Paraguay I
said I backed him as the centre forward in the National Team and I haven't changed my view," the DT said, answering
the first question at the press conference.

- If there isn't a better explanation of what happened,it will only create more room for speculation...

- I don't want to go into too much detail,since I would prefer to keep it a private matter. I will explain various things for
the press conference, but not everything will be made public. Football-wise, everything is unchanged. There is nothing to
reveal,there aren't any problems with Crespo and I don't believe there is anything to deduce from this answer.

- Did Crespo ask you not to mention it?

- I have already said everything there is to say on the matter.

CON CRESPO NO HUBO NINGUNA DISCUSION

LA CRONICA

Fecha de Publicación: 26/06/2004 00:02

La ausencia de Hernán Crespo en el plantel para la Copa América despertó más de una suspicacia. Las versiones
hablaron de una pelea entre Bielsa y el delantero después del empate frente a Paraguay por las Eliminatorias.

También se rumoreó que el goleador se negó a formar parte del Seleccionado debido al cansancio que arrastra, luego de
una temporada que lo tuvo lesionado en el último tramo. Según se comenta, el jugador del Chelsea habría expresado sus
ganas de hacer una buena pretemporada con su equipo.
Mientras Crespo se mantiene en silencio, en su última aparición pública (el jueves 17 en el Monumental cuando
presenció el partido por la semifinal de la Libertadores) se limitó a decir que no quería hablar de la Selección, Marcelo
Bielsa intentó clarificar la situación. “No hubo ninguna discusión con Crespo ni nos peleamos. Tampoco comenté que no
va a estar más con nosotros. No creo que él haya declarado que existe cierto malestar conmigo porque no es cierto.
Después del partido con Paraguay dije que lo bancaba como el centrodelantero de la Selección y no cambié de opinión”,
respondió el DT a la primera pregunta de la conferencia.
-Es que si no explica mejor lo que sucedió, se abrirá el espacio para las conjeturas...
-No quiero abundar en detalles, ya que se trata de cuestiones de intimidad que prefiero preservar. Para una convocatoria
se evalúan varios aspectos, aunque no todos se hacen públicos. Futbolísticamente está intacto. No hay nada que revelar,
no existió alguna dificultad con Crespo y no creo que por esta respuesta se tenga que deducir algo en particular.
-?Crespo le pidió que no lo citara?
-Ya dije todo lo que debía al respecto.

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-6-27 23:36:09编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-27 23:18:00 | 只看该作者
La Nacion, 2004.06.26

"Hopeful"

Last night coach Marcelo Bielsa left for a tour in the United States, which will include two friendlies before La Copa
America in Peru that begins on 6th July. "I go convinced that we will win La Copa America," he said yesterday at a press
conference.

"I'm very optimistic. We can make up a good team that aspires to take an important step at La Copa America. Argentina
will show themselves to be a respected force. We will arrive with good conditions for training and some friendly matches;
there are no reasons why we won't have our best form," he said.

After falling out of the quarterfinals of La Copa in Paraguay, in 1999, and not joining the one in Colombia 2001 for
security reasons, Bielsa has now played down any comments that devalue this tournament: "We'll be watching La Copa
ourselves. We go with much hope. Whenever Argentina plays, it always has the same meaning for me: To play in the
National Team, it is necessary to take up the commitment with the utmost seriousness. Whenever we play, it is a new
alternative to win something and that is most important ," the DT stressed.

In Group B, Argentina will make its debut on 7th July against Ecuador, in the city of Chiclayo. It will then face Mexico and
Uruguay. Would a title ease public intolerance? "I don't know what will happen, I cannot predict the effect that winning
the tournament would have... but I suppose that it would improve relations,"  Bielsa dared to venture.

Since Gonzalo Rodriguez is out of the queston for Bielsa, they now need seven players to complete the final list that will
go to Peru. Yesterday noon, the DT revealed the positions: a goalkeeper, a defender, two wingers and two attackers. Now
he will have to add another defender. Any details? Yes: he confirmed Roberto Abbondanzieri. Also they will have a place
for Burdisso, Lucho González, Mascherano and Tevez. Another player will come from either Lisandro Lopez, Leandro
Romagnoli or Franco Cangele.

As for the statements that his brother el Canciller Rafael Bielsa made last week that the technical director could leave his
position if Peru ended in failure, Marcelo responded with a smile. How much truth could such words have from somone
who knows him so well? "It is only his opinion. I never make any hypotheses on the future, let alone about a worse-case
scenario. On the contrary, the competition has aroused optimism and hope in me. I never think about what I'm going to
do if we lose, " he explained. "What he said doesn't bother me... What my brother imagines does not have anything to
do with what I think ," he stated.

"I did not have a discussion with Crespo"

Always keen to keep the sense of calm in the National Team, Bielsa denied any confrontation with Hernán Crespo. But he
held back the reason for his exclusion from La Copa America. "Honestly, I didn't have any discussion with Crespo nor he
with me. That's a non-existent situation. Football-wise, my evaluation of Crespo is unchanged. I considered his
performances against Brazil and Paraguay to be sufficient, so it seemed contradictory not to mention him for La Copa
America. I would have liked him to participate, but I thought about some questions that had to do with his present
situation and I made the decision ," the DT said, preferring not to go deep into details. And he gave the excuse: "There is
a certain degree of privacy in the decisions that a player always expects from his coach. But nothing happened; there are
no problems with the player and I never had any discussion with him. And I give my word of honour, " the National
Team coach said.

Gonzalo Rodriguez: "Another loss"

One setback has come after another in the list of Argentine players who will participate in La Copa America. Yesterday
evening, a few hours before the delegation left for the United States, another player followed the path of Samuel and
Aimar and pulled out: Gonzalo Rodriguez. Problems stemming from his transfer from San Lorenzo to Spain's Villarreal
have prevented the defender from participating in the tour to the United States and the tournament in Peru.

At the last moment, DT Bielsa chose Nicholas Domingo, a young player from River, to join the team that will face
Colombia, in Miami tomorrow, at 2000 hours in our country, and against Peru next Wednesday, in New York, from 2215
hours. In addition to Domingo, another young player, Independiente goalkeeper Oscar Ustari, has also joined the
delegation of 17 football players and he will join the substitutes bench. None of the boys will go to La Copa America.
When they are chosen and they free themselves from the commitments with their clubs, the seven players who will
miss La Copa, will travel directly to Peru.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/04/06/26/dd_613316.asp

El seleccionado
Ilusionado

La Nacion, 2004.06.26

“Soy muy optimista. Podemos conformar un buen equipo que aspire a un paso importante por la Copa América”, adelantó
el técnico Marcelo Bielsa

Marcelo Bielsa se embarcó en otra esperanza. Y no le cuesta nada al entrenador entusiasmarse: optimista por
naturaleza, siente que cada competencia que se le atraviesa al seleccionado representa una excepcional oportunidad para
un proyecto que sobrevive al impulso de las ilusiones. "A la Copa América voy convencido de ganarla", lanzó ayer, casi en
el final de la conferencia. Como ocurre siempre, cuando está liberado de las máscaras que esconden sus sentimientos.
Claro que el DT enseguida buscó que sus palabras no se entiendan como un gesto de pedantería y que sí sólo se
interpreten como una se?al de confianza en un plantel que no deja de atravesar avatares para terminar de conformarse.
"refiero no pronosticar que la Argentina va a ganar para no parecer un vanidoso", luego, se cuidó.

Anoche Bielsa partió a los Estados Unidos, escenario de una gira con dos amistosos como escala previa para la Copa
América de Perú, que comenzará el 6 de julio. "Soy muy optimista. Podemos conformar un buen equipo que aspire a un
paso importante por está torneo. La Argentina presentará una fuerza respetable. Llegaremos con buen tiempo de
preparación y algunos amistosos; no hay motivos para que no sea bueno nuestro estado de forma", sentenció, siempre
alejándose de las excusas.

Tras caer en los cuartos de final de la Copa de Paraguay, en 1999, y no concurrir a la de Colombia 2001 por razones de
seguridad, ahora Bielsa se desentiende de los comentarios que desvalorizan este torneo: "La Copa la miramos desde
nosotros. Vamos con mucha ilusión. Cada vez que juega la Argentina para mí el significado es el mismo: juega la
selección y hay que asumir el compromiso con la máxima seriedad. Cada vez que jugamos es una nueva alternativa para
ganar algo y eso es lo más importante", enfatizó el DT.

Por el Grupo B, la Argentina debutará el 7 de julio ante Ecuador, en la ciudad de Chiclayo. Luego se enfrentará con México
y Uruguay. ?Un título alcanzaría para descomprimir la intolerancia del público? "No sé qué puede pasar, no puedo medir
los efectos que provocaría ganar el torneo... pero supongo que mejoraría la relación", se atrevió a aventurar Bielsa.

Con la desafección de Gonzalo Rodríguez (ver aparte) a Bielsa ahora le faltan siete jugadores para completar la lista final
que acudirá a Perú. Ayer al mediodía, el DT había adelantó las posiciones: un arquero, un defensor, dos volantes y dos
atacantes. Ahora tendrá que sumarle otro defensor. ?Precisiones? Sí: confirmó a Roberto Abbondanzieri. También
tendrían un lugar Burdisso, Lucho González, Mascherano y Tevez. Otro futbolista surgiría entre Lisandro López, Leandro
Romagnoli o Franco Cangele.

Sobre las declaraciones que hizo la semana última su hermano, el Canciller Rafael Bielsa sobre que el técnico podría
alejarse del cargo en caso de protagonizar un fracaso en Perú, Marcelo respondió entre algunas sonrisas. ?Cuánta validez
podían tener las palabras de quien tan bien lo conoce? "Es sólo una opinión de él. Nunca hago hipótesis sobre el futuro, y
menos pensando en el peor escenario. Al contrario, la competencia me despierta optimismo e ilusión. Jamás pienso en
qué voy a hacer si perdemos", aclaró. "Bueno, esto llega para confirmar lo contrario", bromeó cuando le insistieron que
quién lo había dicho era alguién que lo conoce muy bien. "No me molesta lo que dijo porque sé que viene de alguien que
claro que me conoce mucho, quizá como nadie, y que me quiere y al que quiero. Pero lo que imaginó mi hermano no
tiene nada que ver con lo que pienso", se?aló.

De repente, la palabra fracaso se posó en una charla que se extendió por dos horas y cuarto. Otra vez apareció el
fantasma del interminable recuerdo del Mundial Corea-Japón 2002. "Aquella vez, antes de partir, yo dije doy por válido la
sensación de la opinión pública que no ganar es un fracaso. Yo no dije que yo pensaba eso. Ahora, obviamente, eso está
multiplicado por mil. Ahora es la misma respuesta: doy por válido que si no ganamos la Copa América es fracaso, pero no
porque yo lo piense, yo no puedo pensar así porque hay infinitas formas diferentes de perder", aclaró Bielsa.

"No discutí con Crespo"

Siempre atento a preservar la tranquilidad en el seleccionado, Bielsa desmintió cualquier enfrentamiento con Hernán
Crespo. Pero se reservó la razón de su exclusión para la Copa América. "Sinceramente, no tuve ninguna discusión con
Crespo ni él conmigo. Eso es una situación inexistente. Mi valorización futbolística sobre Crespo está intacta. Su actuación
contra Brasil y Paraguay la consideré suficiente, lo que me presentaría como contradictorio al no citarlo para la Copa
América. Me hubiera gustado que participara, pero evalué algunas cuestiones que tienen que ver con su actualidad y
tomé la decisión", afirmó el DT, y prefirió no ahondar en precisiones. Y se excusó: "Hay un cierto grado de intimidad en
las decisiones que un jugador siempre espera de su entrenador. Pero no pasó nada; no hay ninguna dificultad con el
jugador y jamás discutí con él. Y doy mi palabra de honor", concluyó el director técnico del seleccionado.

La partida, con otra baja

Una traba se encadena tras otra en la formación de la nómina argentina que participará de la Copa América. Ayer por la
tarde, pocas horas antes de que la delegación viajara a los Estados Unidos, otro jugador siguió los pasos de Samuel y
Aimar y quedó desafectado: Gonzalo Rodríguez. Dificultades derivadas de su transferencia de San Lorenzo a Villarreal, de
Espa?a, impidieron que el defensor participe de la gira por los Estados Unidos y del torneo en Perú.

A último momento, el DT Bielsa escogió al juvenil de River Nicolás Domingo para sumarse al equipo que ma?ana se
enfrentará con Colombia, en Miami, a las 20 de nuestro país, y el próximo miércoles con Perú, en Nueva York, desde las
22.15. Además de Domingo, otro juvenil, el arquero de Independiente Oscar Ustari también se sumó a la delegación para
llegar a 17 futbolistas y poder conformar el banco de suplentes. Ninguno de los chicos irá a la Copa América. Cuando sean
elegidos y se liberen de los compromisos con sus clubes, los siete jugadores que faltan para la Copa viajarán directamente
a Perú.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-27 23:21:00 | 只看该作者

BIELSA DENIES DISCUSSION WITH CRESPO, BUT HOLDS BACK REASON FOR HIS EXCLUSION

DyN agency 2004.06.26

Buenos Aires (DyN) - Marcelo Bielsa has denied that he had discussions with the forward Hernán Crespo but held back
the reason for deciding to exclude him from the Argentine squad that will take part in La Copa America Peru 2004.

"After the last game against Paraguay, I endorsed Crespo as the centre-forward of Argentina. And I continue to do so,"
Bielsa remarked when expressing his support, which left no doubts at all.

He claimed that he hadn't had any discussion "nor a fight" with the striker from England's Chelsea. "I don't believe that
he would have commented on that either," Bielsa said, playing down rumours of an alleged argument after that shock
[draw against Paraguay] in the South American Qualifiers for the next World Cup.

"If he is not here, it is simply because I judged particular circumstances that determined his participation, which I would
prefer not to reveal and would prefer to leave it private," Bielsa said in response to a question from DyN, about Crespo's
supposed lack of fitness and that he had asked to prepare for the preseason with his team-mates at the British club, and
not to play in La Copa America.

He also avoided explaining himself on the controversy over the forward Ariel Ortega, who was disqualified by FIFA
because of a breach of contract with the Turkish club Fenerbahce.

"I would prefer if this subject was explained by Ariel (Ortega). On this problem, there will surely be arguments for his
innocence, rather than as the media has shown - he added, in defence of "Burrito" - training with us is for human and
football values. But, from a strict point of view, I cannot do anything for him to return playing officially."

Perhaps including him on a list of 50 players taking part in Athens 2004 is contradictory, but Bielsa harbours the hope
that before 11 July - the deadline for presenting the list of 18 players who will be in the Games - the predicament of
"Burrito" could be solved.

As far as the first list is concerned, he said there "was no problem over the timing and list itself when it was shown to the
authorities (International Olympic Committee)."

BIELSA NEGO UNA DISCUSION CON CRESPO, PERO SE RESERVO LA RAZON DE LA EXCLUSION

BUENOS AIRES (DyN) - Marcelo Bielsa negó que haya discutido con el delantero Hernán Crespo y se reservó la razón por
la cual determinó excluirlo del plantel argentino que disputará la Copa América Perú 2004.

"Después del último partido con Paraguay, respaldé a Crespo como el centrodelantero titular de Argentina. Y lo sigo
sosteniendo", remarcó Bielsa al extender el aval, sin dejar resquicio para la mínima duda.

Aseveró que no protagonizó una discusión "ni una pelea" con el atacante del Chelsea, de Inglaterra. "Tampoco creo que
él se haya expresado sobre eso", acotó el seleccionador, desvirtuando las versiones sobre un supuesto altercado, tras ese
choque por las Eliminatorias Sudamericanas de la próxima Copa del Mundo.

"Si no está acá, simplemente es porque evalué circunstancias particulares que determinaron su no participación, las
cuales prfiero no revelar, dejándolas en la intimidad", pidió Bielsa ante la conjetura de DyN, acerca de un presunto déficit
físico de Crespo, quien le habría solicitado realizar la pretemporada con sus compa?eros del club británico, a jugar la Copa
América.

Infranqueable, también evitó explayarse sobre el conflicto del delantero Ariel Ortega, inhabilitado por la FIFA ante el
incumplimiento del contrato con el club Fenerbahce, de Turquía.

"refiero que de este tema se exprese Ariel (Ortega). En este problema, seguramente tendrá argumentos para ser
inocente, no como lo muestra el periodismo -a?adió, en defensa del "Burrito"- Se entrena con nosotros por sus valores
humanos y futbolísticos. Pero, desde el punto de vista reglamentario, no puedo hacer nada para que vuelva a jugar"
oficialmente.

Acaso, incluirlo en la lista de cincuenta jugadores para intervenir en Atenas 2004 resulte contradictorio, pero Bielsa
atesora la esperanza que antes del próximo 11 de julio, fecha límite para elevar la lista de 18 con que se afrontarán los
Juegos, podría destrabarse la situación del "Burrito".

En cuanto a la primera nómina, se expresó despreocupado pues "no hubo ningún problema, al presentarse ante las
autoridades (del Comité Olímpico Internacional) en tiempo y en forma".

Fundamentó la separación del zaguero Walter Samuel y Pablo Aimar, debido "a compromisos contractuales" del primero
con su nuevo club, Real Madrid, y a la posibilidad de que el talentoso armador "pueda encontrar su salud definitiva en
Valencia", como lo exigieron las autoridades de esta segunda entidad espa?ola.

"En estos casos, debimos privilegiar a las instituciones propietarias de los derechos de los futbolistas", concluyó.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-27 23:23:00 | 只看该作者
Bielsa: "Argentina is a respected force"

Ole, 2004.06.26

In a press conference, the National Team coach was optimistic about the chances of winning La Copa America in July, in
Peru. He denied having a fight with Crespo, that was he not called up, and he played down the importance of other
losses.

Marcelo Bielsa was optimistic facing La Copa America in Peru in July. "I don't believe that the group that we drew
(Mexico, Uruguay and Ecuador) is the most difficult. We are respectful of rivals, but they do not worry our players and
Argentina is a respected force," the National Team coach said today in a press conference at the AFA in Ezeiza.

For the tournament on the Latin American continent, the national team will have neither Walter Samuel (Real Madrid)
nor Pablo Aimar (Valencia), since their clubs would not release them. There will be no Hernán Crespo nor Juan Sebastián
Verón either, who were not called up, nor Riquelme, who is injured. On the losses, Bielsa commented: "We are not
thinking about that: The important thing is to always have the option of winning something and we have that."

With respect to the Chelsea forward Crespo, he said that "it was a technical decision. I did not have any discussions with
Hernán and I don't believe that he said anything against me. After Paraguay I said that I endorsed Crespo as a striker,
but I decided that he will not play in La Copa America."

Bielsa has already listed 16 of the 22 players who will take part in La Copa and confirmed that Boca goalkeeper Roberto
Abbonzandieri will also be called up. Before traveling to Peru, the National Team will play two friendlies. The first will be on
Sunday, against Colombia, in Miami. The second against Peru, Wednesday, in New York.

Bielsa: "Es respetable la fuerza de Argentina"

Ole, 2004.06.26

En una conferencia de prensa, el técnico del seleccionado se mostró optimista sobre las chances de ganar la Copa América
en julio, en Perú. Desmintió una pelea con Crespo, quien no fue convocado, y les restó importancia a las otras bajas.

Marcelo Bielsa se mostró optimista de cara a la Copa América que se disputará en Perú en julio. "No creo que el grupo que
nos tocó (México, Uruguay y Ecuador) sea el más difícil. Nosotros somos respetuosos de los rivales, pero nos importan
nuestros jugadores y la fuerza de Argentina es respetable", dijo hoy el técnico de la Selección en una rueda de prensa
que se hizo en el predio de la AFA en Ezeiza.

Cuando le preguntaron si consideraría un fracaso no ganar la Copa América, el entrenador explicó: "Doy por válida la
sensación de la opinión pública que no ganar sea un fracaso pero no digo que yo piense eso. Yo no puedo pensar así
porque hay infinitas formas de perder. Entonces, yo no puedo dar como fracaso una supuesta derrota si no sé cómo fue
la derrota".

Para el torneo continental, el equipo nacional no podrá contar con Walter Samuel (Real Madrid) ni Pablo Aimar (Valencia),
ya que sus clubes no los cedieron. Tampoco estarán Hernán Crespo ni Juan Sebastián Verón, quienes no fueron
convocados, ni Riquelme, lesionado. Sobre las bajas, Bielsa comentó: "Nosotros no estamos pensando en eso: lo
importante es tener siempre la opción de ganar algo y nosotros la tenemos".

Con respecto a Crespo, delantero del Chelsea, especificó que “fue una decisión técnica. No tuve discusiones con Hernán y
no creo que él haya dicho algo en contra mío. Luego de Paraguay dije que respaldo a Crespo como atacante titular, pero
yo decidí que no juegue la Copa América”.

Bielsa ya definió 16 jugadores de los 22 que llevará a la Copa y confirmó a Roberto Abbonzandieri, el arquero de Boca,
también será convocado. Antes de viajar a Perú, la Selección jugará dos amistosos. El primero será el domingo, frente a
Colombia, en Miami. El segundo, contra Perú, el miércoles en Nueva York.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-9 00:43:00 | 只看该作者
"Argentina and Mexico are the candidates"

La Copa America

So says Carlos Bianchi. He said he left Boca for family reasons and doesn't know if he'll return to coaching

CHICLAYO - Carlos Bianchi is gradually getting used to his new television role. He's there concentrating, with massive
headphones on, while taking note after note during the encounter between Mexico and Uruguay in Group B, and the ex-
Boca DT makes one his first reports for Mexican television which has hired him as a commentator for the ongoing Copa
America.

Everything is too much for Uruguay. Bianchi makes a note of it and, and in fluent and flowing language, he says live on
television: "They come committed because they are a national team. But I don't believe they came with much desire to
win, they have too many problems... Uruguay ... will not create a game which will trouble the favourites. Argentina and
Mexico are the main candidates for the title."

Brazil, on the other hand, does not have enough to be among Bianchi's preferences. "They did not come with full
potential. Their national team selection has reduced their credibility a bit in this tournament... For that reason I don't
place them among the candidates," he stated.

Leaving the Copa America, at least for a moment, his surprise departure from Boca and his next moves are inevitably
mentioned. The coach was adamant: "I don't know if I'lll return to coaching again. I don't have any plans so far. I want
to enjoy myself with my wife, my children, my grandsons, all my family... That's the most important thing. What's more,
I'm here because I signed the contract before resigning from Boca ".

Bianchi was more specific and clarified the reasons for his decision. "...In December last year I said I would carry on. But
now the time has come for thinking about other things, which in this case means my family. In this business one needs
to have one's mind on work 24 hours a day. My priority won't be this, it will be my family."

And he again expressed his feelings of gratitude for the people of the club in Ribera. "I am very thankful to the Boca
family for these five years when I was in the organization. I went away having worked well and having won everything in
a year and a half. The first time I went on the pitch with Boca I never imagined what would come, so I must be
satisfied," he said.

Bianchi has a suite reserved on the fifth floor of the Gran Chiclayo Hotel, but the night before last he was in La Costa del
Sol Hotel, right in the centre of this city, where the Mexican team is staying. According to the television directors, the
reason for the change was the awkward situation which might occur from being in the same accomodation as the
Argentine team there, coached by Marcelo Bielsa.

Yesterday morning, in the Garza hotel, where the Group B press centre is, Bianchi completed his accreditation procedure.
He was in an excellent mood, very generous and friendly with all the requests for photos and autographs, but he refused
to have any kind of contact with the press again.

Carlos Bianchi has opted for change. And his contentment can be seen.

La Nacion, 2004.07.08 (translated by lisu)

"La Argentina y México son los candidatos"

La Copa América

Así opinó Carlos Bianchi. Dijo que se fue de Boca por motivos familiares y que no sabe si volverá a dirigir

CHICLAYO (Especial).- Carlos Bianchi se acostumbra poco a poco a su nueva función televisiva. Se lo ve concentrado, con
grandes auriculares, mientras toma un apunte tras otro del encuentro entre México y Uruguay, por el Grupo B. Y, sin
más, el ex DT de Boca suelta uno de los primeros conceptos para la empresa mexicana Televisa, que lo contrató como
comentarista para la actual Copa América.

Todo le cuesta demasiado a Uruguay. Bianchi lo nota y, con soltura y con discurso fluido, lo dice al aire para Televisa:
"Vino comprometida porque es una selección nacionalista. No creo que tuvieran muchas ganas de venir, tienen
demasiados problemas... Uruguay, salvo por esa personalidad, no desarrolla un juego como para complicar a los favoritos.
La Argentina y México son los principales candidatos para quedarse con el título".

Brasil, por el contrario, no tiene cabida entre las preferencias de Bianchi. "No vino con todo el potencial. Hubo
seleccionados que le sacaron un poco de crédito a este torneo... Brasil decidió que descansara la mitad del efectivo. Por
eso no lo ubico entre los candidatos", manifestó.

La Copa América quedó a un lado, al menos por unos momentos. La ineludible referencia fue para su sorpresiva
desvinculación de Boca y para sus próximos pasos. El entrenador fue categórico: "No sé si volveré a dirigir alguna vez. Por
ahora no tengo planes. Quiero disfrutar de mi senora, de mis hijos, de mis nietos, de toda mi familia... Eso es lo
primordial. Es más, estoy acá porque firmé el contrato antes de haber renunciado en Boca".

Por si hacía falta, Bianchi fue más concreto y dejó en claro los motivos de su decisión. "Existe una pequena saturación en
todo esto. En diciembre del ano pasado ya dije que estaba más cerca de dejar que de seguir. Pero ahora llegó el momento
de pensar en otra cosa, que en este caso es mi familia. En este oficio hay que tener la cabeza metida en el trabajo las 24
horas. Mi prioridad no éra esa, sino mi familia."

Y otra vez reiteró el sentimiento de gratitud para la gente del club de la Ribera. "Le estoy muy agradecido a la familia de
Boca por estos cinco anos que estuve en la entidad. Me voy habiendo trabajado bien y ganado todo en el último ano y
medio. La primera vez que salí a una cancha con Boca nunca imaginé lo que se vendría, así que debo estar satisfecho",
aseguró.

Bianchi tenía reservada una suite en el 5° piso del Gran Hotel Chiclayo, pero anteanoche se alojó en el Hotel Costa del
Sol, en pleno centro de esta ciudad, donde justamente se hospeda la delegación de México. Según los directivos de
Televisa, el motivo del cambio fue la situación incómoda que podía darse al estar también allí hospedado el equipo
argentino, dirigido por Marcelo Bielsa.

Ayer por la manana, en el hotel Garza, donde está el centro de prensa el Grupo B, Bianchi cumplió con los trámites de
acreditación. Estuvo de excelente humor, muy atento y amable con todos los pedidos de fotos y autógrafos, pero
nuevamente rechazó cualquier tipo de contacto con la prensa.

Carlos Bianchi eligió un cambio. Y se lo ve contento.

La Nacion, 2004.07.08
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-11 00:28:00 | 只看该作者
Copa America

"I'm dying to be a champion"

Andrés D'Alessandro, the conductor of the national team, is obsessed with winning a tournament which "Argentina
has given the importance that it deserves"

CHICLAYO. Some months ago he certainly didn't feel like a player in the national team. Andrés D'Alessandro thought that
it was a fantasy that was going to collapse at the slightest blow. But he's on a fast track to being nothing less than a
conductor...

- Did you have the ideal debut with Ecuador?

- It was a good game, but it will only serve it's purpose if the team shows that it can continue growing. Let's hope that
the first kick of the ball will bring more games, more victories and a fast qualification for the quarter-finals. I believe we
all did well against Ecuador, but we don't need to think that we're going to win all the games like this. Or even that we're
going to win all the games.

- And Mexico should be a more demanding rival.

- Yes, it's going to hard, very hard. The result wasn't normal the other day. Now all the questions are about how many
goals we'll score against Mexico and it's not going to be like that. We won't fall into that. We scored more goals in the
debut than normal, this didn't happen to us against Brazil and Paraguay in the World Cup Qualifiers.

- Would you say that it has given rise to over-optimism?

- Yes. Now we need to score seven goals, no? But no; we need to be calmer than ever. This has just begun and we've
just won a game, nothing more.

- The national team arrived at the Copa America amid a lack of confidence. How do the critics seem?

- I can't be left alone in those commentaries. I feel part of this group and I take the responsibility that I have. Speaking
badly about the national team bothers me because I always want to do well, I want to win.

- What topics are discussed in the group?

- To tell the truth..., we think about the people more than anything else. We understand the public because they want to
see the national team playing well. And they want to see it winning.

- Is the Copa America a chance for reconciliation?

- It's a wonderful opportunity. First to show that we're good as a group, that the integration is natural. And then to prove
that we can fight for important things and win them.

- Does the dismissive view that you'll only win the tournament because the top national teams didn't bring their best
talent bother you?

- But I'm dying to win the Copa America! It's the first chance that I have of winning an official championship, because
the World Cup Qualifiers aren't over yet and they're different anyway. It's a championship where ... one comes and gives
everything. I'm happy to be here, nothing else interests me as much. Argentina will give it the importance that it
deserves.

Cristian Grosso

The No 10 shirt
"I couldn't stop thinking about taking the No 10. It's a rare feeling..., an honour, a privilege. It has been worn by the
greatest of all..., and also Pablo [Aimar], Marcelo Gallardo... The last one was Ariel [Ortega]... ", commented Andrés, wear
of a shirt that Argentina hasn't used since Korea-Japan 2002.

Games in the main national team. He's played another seven with the Under-20s.

Goals converted: Against Uruguay, Bolivia and Ecuador. Scored another two with the Under-20s.

Sending offs, both in friendlies in Miami, in 2003 and 2004. A bad record.

Titles in his career: The Clausura 2000, 2002 and 2003 with River; the World Cup in Argentina 2001 with the Under-20 national team.

Other voices

Juan Pablo Sorin, Argentine defender:
"They talk about a different team, but it isn't to me. Before Ecuador, we had six goals until the game against Paraguay in
the World Cup Qualifiers. Mexico? They run a lot, they're aggressive, and they play well. But we're aiming to be better
than in the first game."

Ricardo Lavolpe, coach of Mexico:
"How are we going to be favourites when we're up against Argentina, which has 15 quality players in Europe, when
there are only two from Mexico? We must use two men for one on the whole pitch. Only then can we resist the ability of
the Argentines."

Oswaldo Sanchez, Mexican goalkeeper:
"They won't score six goals against me. I feel that we can win against Argentina. If their players aren't aliens with three
legs. It's a dangerous team; there's no doubt about that, but I believe Mexico must think about taking this game."

La Nacion, 2004.07.10 (translated by lisu)

La Copa América

"Me muero por ser campeón"

Andrés D’Alessandro, el conductor del seleccionado, está obsesionado por ganar un torneo al que "la Argentina le da la
importancia que merece"

CHICLAYO (De un enviado especial).- Hace algunos meses aseguró que todavía no se sentía jugador de selección. Andrés
D’Alessandro creía que se trataba de una fantasía que un mínimo chasquido iba a derrumbar. Pero aceptó tomar un curso
acelerado para recibirse de nada menos que conductor. Sonríe hacia todos lados y acepta las bromas por ese look con la
ceja izquierda entrecortada. Entiende que el magnetismo que despierta fuera de las canchas responde a las ocurrencias
que dibuja dentro. Definitivamente, pertenecer ya es una cuestión que no admite discusión.

- ?Rozó el ideal el debut con Ecuador?

- Se hizo un buen partido, pero habrá servido sólo si el equipo demuestra que puede seguir creciendo. Ojalá se haya
tratado del puntapié inicial para ofrecer más juego, más triunfos y una rápida clasificación para los cuartos de final. Creo
que frente a Ecuador hicimos todo bien, pero no hay que creer que vamos a ganar así todos los partidos. Ni siquiera que
vamos a ganar todos los partidos.

- Y México supone un adversario más exigente.

- Sí, será duro, será duro. El resultado del otro día no fue habitual. Ahora todas las preguntas apuntan a saber cuántos
goles le hacemos a México y no es así. Nosotros no caemos en ésa. Por ahí en el debut hicimos más goles que los debidos,
hicimos todos los que no se nos dieron contra Brasil y Paraguay por las eliminatorias.

- ?Lo decís por el triunfalismo que se despierta?

- Y sí. Ahora hay que hacer siete goles, ?no? Pero no; hay que estar más tranquilos que nunca. Esto recién empieza y
apenas ganamos un partido, nada más.

- El seleccionado llegó a la Copa América envuelto en desconfianza. ?Cómo asimilás las críticas?

- No puedo estar al margen de esos comentarios. Me siento parte de este grupo y asumo la responsabilidad que me toca.
Que se hable mal de la selección me molesta porque uno siempre quiere hacer bien las cosas, quiere ganar.

- ?Ustedes dan entidad a las críticas, conversan del tema en el grupo?

- La verdad..., nosotros pensamos más en la gente que en otra cosa. Uno entiende al público porque él quiere ver jugar
bien a la selección. Y quiere verla ganadora.

- ?La Copa América es la oportunidad para reconciliarse?

- Es una oportunidad linda. Primero para demostrarnos como grupo que estamos bien, que la integración es natural. Y
después para confirmarnos que podemos pelear por cosas importantes y conseguirlas.

- ?Te duele que se instale un mensaje de desprecio en caso de ganar el torneo porque las principales selecciones no
trajeron su mayor potencial?

- ?Pero si yo me muero por ganar la Copa América! Es la primera posibilidad que tengo de ganar un campeonato oficial,
porque las eliminatorias aún no terminaron y además son diferentes. Es un campeonato en el que, más allá de los
problemas, uno viene y deja todo. Yo estoy contento por estar, el resto mucho no me interesa. La Argentina le da la
importancia que merece.

Cristian Grosso

La camiseta N? 10
"No puedo dejar de pensar que llevo la 10. Es una sensación rara..., un orgullo, un privilegio. La usó el más grande de
todos..., y también Pablo [Aimar], Marcelo Gallardo... El último fue Ariel [Ortega]...", comentó Andrés, portador de una
camiseta que la Argentina no usaba desde Corea-Japón 2002.

Los partidos que lleva en la selección mayor. Jugó otros siete con el Sub 20.

Los goles que convirtió: a Uruguay, Bolivia y a Ecuador. Anotó otros dos con el Sub 20.

Las expulsiones, ambas en amistosos en Miami, en 2003 y 2004. Un mal registro.

Los títulos de su carrera: con River, Clausura 2000, 2002 y 2003; con la selección Sub 20, el Mundial de Argentina

Otras voces

Juan Pablo Sorin, defensor argentino:
"Hablan de un equipo distinto, pero para mí no lo es. Los seis goles que tendríamos que haber hecho a Paraguay en las
eliminatorias aparecieron ante Ecuador. ?México? Corre mucho, es agresivo, juega bien. Pero nosotros apuntamos a estar
mejor que en el primer partido."

Ricardo Lavolpe, DT de México:
"?Cómo vamos a ser favoritos si enfrente está la Argentina, que tiene 15 jugadores de calidad en Europa, donde hay sólo
dos de México? Tenemos que aplicar el dos por uno en toda la cancha. Sólo así podremos contrarrestar la habilidad de los
argentinos."

Oswaldo Sánchez, arquero mexicano:
"A mí no me hacen seis goles. Siento que podemos ganarle a la Argentina. Si sus jugadores no son personas extranas
que tengan tres piernas. Es un equipo peligroso; de eso no hay dudas, pero creo que México debe pensar en hacer su
partido."

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/04/07/10/dd_617261.asp

LA NACION | 10.07.2004 | Página 04 | Deportes
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-16 21:14:00 | 只看该作者
COPA AMERICA

Gabriel Heinze: "eru are going to play against us more openly"

He went from Paris Saint Germain to the mighty Manchester United. Almost a stranger, he has established himself in
the defence ranks of the National Team.

Hernan Castillo. PIURA, PERU

He's 178 cm tall; weighs 72 kilos; is blond and blue-eyed; and he was born on 19 March 26 years ago in Crespo, Entre
Ri?os... All these facts might seem trivial for the majority of the other 21 players in the Argentine National Team squad,
but we don't know much about Gabriel Heinze. The defender only played eight games in the 96/97 season at Newell's in
Rosario and then emigrated almost without a trace. He went to Spain's Valladolid, then he was loaned to Sporting Lisbon.
He returned to Valladolid, and made the leap from there to Paris Saint Germain where his performances - he was named
the best defender in the French league last season - attracted the interest of Manchester United who bought him for 11
million euros this year. Today, Gabriel Heinze is in the defence ranks of Marcelo Bielsa and he's already qualified to talk
about what the team will be doing in this Copa America...

-  How's your spirit now after the defeat by Mexico and the victory against Uruguay?

- Neither game has changed me. And the same goes for the group. We were confident that what happened against the
Mexicans wasn't going to happen again. We knew that it was up to us. The ball was going to enter [the goal]. We're on a
good path. I have no doubts.

- Now Peru's next, the host nation team...

- They're a good team. They play well and usually keep a great deal of possesion of the ball. I believe the fact that they're
the host nation team is going to make them a bit more motivated, they're going to play against us more openly. And
that's going to be good for Argentina. Because all the opponents have played deep in defence against us so far.

-  What would you highlight in the team?

- That we have many options to score a goal... If there's something this team has, it's various opportunities to set up
goals.

-  Is it better the defeat against Mexico has already happened?

- Defeats serve as a lesson. That's for sure. And in this kind of tournament the fundamental thing is to recover quickly
because there's no time for regrets. We didn't blame ourselves and we immediately had revenge against Uruguay.

-  Have you adapted your style of play next to [Roberto] Ayala?

- Sure. And it's an honour for me to play alongside him. He's a defender of great quality and experience who has helped
me to adapt fast to playing in the national team.

-  Is it different playing with a line of three defenders or with four at the back like the other day?

- They're more or less the same. I don't feel uncomfortable either way. I adapt to both situations and I believe that we're
good defensively.

-  Marcelo Bielsa has paid attention to you even though you're not one of the more well-known players, what does this
mean to you?

- I especially value the fact that Bielsa has paid attention to me?. I know that I'm not of the more well-known players as
I haven't played much in Argentina. And for that reason I feel a special motivation.

-  Does it bother you that the Argentine public don't know you very well?

- I'm an Argentine player who I left my country at a very young age, that's for sure. But I'm an Argentine player above
all. What's important to me is to be in the national team, not only for personal opportunities but because of the
happiness it gives me.

Clarin, 2004.07.16 (translated by lisu)

COPA AMERICA

Gabriel Heinze: "erú nos va a jugar más abierto"

Pasó del París Saint Germain al poderoso Manchester United. Casi un desconocido, se consolidó en la defensa del 
Seleccionado.

Hernán Castillo. PIURA, PERU ENVIADO ESPECIAL

Mide ciento setenta y ocho centímetros; pesa setenta y dos kilos; es rubio y de ojos claros; nació el 19 de marzo hace
veintiséis anos en Crespo, Entre Ríos... Todos esos datos que en la mayoría de los otros veintiún jugadores de este plantel
de la Selección Argentina parecerían innecesarios, en Gabriel Heinze deben ser repasados sí o sí para saber de quién se
trata. Porque el defensor jugó solamente ocho partidos en la temporada 96/97 en Newell's de Rosario y emigró casi sin
darse cuenta. Pasó al Valladolid de Espana, estuvo a préstamo en el Sporting de Lisboa, regresó al Valladolid, y de ahí dio
el salto al París Saint Germain donde sus actuaciones - fue nombrado el mejor defensor del torneo francés en la
temporada pasada-  despertaron el interés del Manchester United que este ano lo compró por 11 millones de euros.
Hoy, Gabriel Heinze se está afirmando en la defensa de Marcelo Bielsa y ya es de los autorizados para hablar de lo que el
equipo viene haciendo en esta Copa América...

- ?Cómo están ahora de ánimo después de la derrota con México y la victoria ante Uruguay?

- A mí no me cambió nada ni uno ni otro partido. Y al grupo considero que tampoco. Hay confianza en que lo que pasó
ante los mexicanos no se va a repetir. Sabíamos que las cosas nos iban a salir. La pelota iba a entrar. Estamos en el buen
camino. No tengo dudas.

- Ahora viene Perú, que es local...

- Es un buen equipo. Ellos juegan bien y suelen respetar el buen trato con la pelota. Creo que el hecho de que sean
locales los va a hacer salir un poco más arriba, nos van a jugar más abierto. Y eso a Argentina le va a venir bien. Porque
hasta aquí todos los rivales nos jugaron metidos atrás.

- ?Qué destacarías del equipo?

- Que tenemos muchas variantes para llegar al gol. Nosotros ensayamos mucho la pelota parada por más que hasta
ahora ninguna terminó en gol. Pero si hay algo que este equipo tiene son oportunidades diversas para crear situaciones
de gol.

- ?Es mejor que la derrota ante México se diera en ese momento?

- Las derrotas sirven para aprender. Es cierto. Y en esta clase de torneos lo fundamental es recuperarse rápido porque
no hay tiempo para el lamento. Nosotros no nos lamentamos y enseguida tuvimos la revancha ante Uruguay.

- ?Te adaptás a jugar al lado de Ayala?

- Claro. Y para mí es un honor jugar con él al lado. Es un defensor de mucha calidad y experiencia que me ayudó a
adaptarme rápido a jugar en la selección.

- ?Es diferente jugar con línea de tres o hacerlo con cuatro en el fondo como el otro día?

- Los recorridos son más o menos siempre los mismos. No me sentí incómodo de ninguna de las dos maneras. Me
adapto a ambas circunstancias y creo que defensivamente estamos bien.

- ?Qué significado le das al hecho de que Marcelo Bielsa se haya fijado en vos pese a que no sos de los jugadores más
conocidos?

- Yo valoro especialmente que Bielsa se haya fijado en mí. Sé que no soy de los más con conocidos por no haber jugado
mucho en Argentina. Y por eso siento un estímulo especial.

- ?Te molesta que el público argentino no te conozca tanto?

- Soy un jugador argentino que me fui muy joven de mi país, es cierto. Pero sobre todo soy un jugador argentino. A mí
me importa mucho estar en la Selección, no sólo por la oportunidad personal que implica sino porque me da gusto.

Clarin, 2004.07.16

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-24 00:23:00 | 只看该作者
Copa America

"All we need to do is win the Copa"

Juan Pablo Sorin, one of the symbols of the Argentine team, says that the players suffer in the same way as the
fans over the lack of successes

LIMA. He hasn’t forgotten his origins. Like when he travelled in 1986, for more than an hour everyday from the
Capital towards the AFA complex in Ezeiza. "It’s a beautiful memory. I took advantage of those minutes to read,
and I read a lot at that time. "Bestiario" by Cortázar was my bedside book. I read and played football... Until now,"
Juan Pablo Sorin smiles...

"I have the national team in my soul,” says the star of the national team’s last goal, the third in the 3-0 triumph
against Colombia - the last stumbling block on their course to glory in the final. "laying well and
becoming a champion is the best. It’s unique. This group has joy, unity, and positive energy. It’s a team that is
going forward, that is firm in its convictions. This team has heart and mental strength. Argentina has a desire to
win," says the defender, who plays as a winger and, when they let him, he takes hold of the lance and runs with
the decisiveness of a No 9. And a goleador [goal scorer].

"I kiss the shirt because I love the shirt, that’s how I identify with my homeland. My feeling is genuine, I do it with
my soul: There’s nothing more beautiful than kissing the shirt after scoring a goal, " he says, with care, so that it
doesn’t seem like a manipulative gesture. "I would die by this shirt. For this reason, I want to play for this team all
my life," says the player who has left Paris Saint Germain and now has a future in the Premier League.

He stands happily on the terrace of the Apart Hotel Golf Incas, with La Nacion. He’s stunned by the beauty of
Virreyes city. Enthused, he recalls the triumph against Colombia. "We had effectiveness, forcefulness and patience.
We went ahead of Colombia, we demonstrated all their weaknesses, and we had an unbelievable game. It might
have been the best game since the World Cup and Argentina is a deserving finalist. "

- Would winning the title begin a new stage with the public?

- ...We know everything that was analysed after the disillusionment of the World Cup, but we never stopped
believing in ourselves... All we need to do is win the Copa America...

- Eleven years...

- Yes, it's a long time. And the players have suffered like the fans over the lack of triumphs, as well as celebrating
the victory of World Cup 86, the 1991 Copa America or the one in 1993. Who doesn’t remember Cholo Simeone’s
side pass for Batistuta’s goal? Now, we must know how to handle the anxiety, because we still have another step...

He amuses himself with photographs. "Will you send one to my email?" he asks the photographer. He says that in
the team he entertains himself with truco [a card game], watching films, and reading sometimes. His room is full of
Redondos and Sabina CDs, but he also has a passion for cumbia like his teammates. "Yes, I like it very much...,"
jokes Sorin.

At 28, he’s the unchanging star in the national team. From a boy, to a grown up. "I want Argentina to celebrate on
Sunday. And to have less... ", he confides....

By Ariel Ruya

goals recorded in the national team, all in the Bielsa era, although he made his debut with Passarella as coach

Used to success

LIMA. He’s a winner. Juan Pablo Sorin understands what it means to be victorious. In the national team. Juventus.
River. Cruzeiro. Paris Saint Germain. He has 13 titles in his career. Here and there. But there are differences in the
balance of the successes: "The feeling of being a champion in the national team shirt is unique. I have won very
many titles in our country and abroad, but there’s no comparison."

He has a special memory of the Under-20 World Cup in Qatar, in 1995: "I will always remember when we were
world champions. We were 19 years old and we lived in a dream time. We were the best in the world just ahead of
Brazil, so it was a double celebration. It was spectacular ".

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/04/07/22/DD_620581.asp

La Copa América

"Todos necesitamos ganar la Copa"  

Juan Pablo Sorin, uno de los símbolos del equipo argentino, dice que los jugadores sufren de la misma manera
que los hinchas por la falta de éxitos

LIMA.– No se olvida de sus orígenes. Como cuando viajaba en el colectivo 86 diferencial, todos los días, más de
una hora, desde la Capital hacia el complejo de la AFA, en Ezeiza. "Es un recuerdo hermoso. Aprovechaba esos
minutos para leer, leía mucho en esa época. ?Bestiario?, de Cortázar, era mi libro de cabecera. Leía y jugaba al
fútbol? Va, como ahora", sonríe Juan Pablo Sorin, aquel nino convertido en hombre. Desde aquellos suenos en
Argentinos y el seleccionado juvenil, hasta este tiempo de certezas, con camisetas varias por el mundo, con la
gloria repetida, una marca indeleble en su trayectoria junto con la celeste y blanca.

"Llevo a la selección en el alma", cuenta el protagonista del último gol de la selección, el tercer tanto en el triunfo
por 3 a 0 frente a Colombia, con la final como último escollo rumbo a la gloria. "Jugar bien y salir campeón es
mejor. Es único. Este grupo tiene alegría, hay unión, energía positiva. Es un equipo que va adelante, que tiene
firmes sus convicciones. Este equipo tiene corazón y fuerza mental. La Argentina tiene ganas de ganar", afirma el
defensor, que casi siempre juega de volante y, cuando lo dejan, agarra la lanza y corre con decisión como un N° 9
más. Y goleador.

"Beso la camiseta porque amo la camiseta, que es con la que se identifica un pueblo. Mi sentimiento es genuino,
lo hago con el alma: no hay nada más lindo que besarse la camiseta después de hacer un gol", dice, con cuidado,
para que no parezca un gesto demagógico. "Yo muero por esta camiseta. Soy así, yo quiero jugar toda la vida por
este equipo", senala el protagonista que abandonó Paris Saint Germain, tal vez ahora con futuro en la Premier
League.

Posa con alegría en la terraza del Apart Hotel Golf Los Incas, a solas con LA NACION. Se asombra con la belleza de
la ciudad de los Virreyes desde las alturas. Recuerda el triunfo ante Colombia. Se entusiasma. "Tuvimos eficacia,
contundencia y paciencia. Pasamos por arriba a Colombia, demostramos todas sus flaquezas, hicimos el partido
imaginado. Puede haber sido el mejor partido después del Mundial y la Argentina es un justo finalista", dice el
hombre que tiene ganas de volver a los medios de comunicación –condujo un programa de radio–, con un
proyecto ambicioso.

–?Ganar el título sería comenzar una nueva etapa con el público?

–Acá todos nos jugamos la vida por el otro. Sabemos todo lo que se analizó después de la desilusión del Mundial,
pero nunca dejamos de creer en nosotros ni en la propuesta. Todos necesitamos ganar la Copa América. Desde
Bielsa, pasando por el último utilero y la gente, sobre todo por el tiempo que pasó.

–Once anos?

–Sí, mucho tiempo. Y los jugadores sufrimos como los hinchas la falta de los triunfos, así como festejamos la
vuelta olímpica del Mundial 86, la Copa América del 91 o la del 93. ?Quién no se acuerda del lateral del Cholo
Simeone para el gol de Batistuta? Ahora, tenemos que saber manejar la ansiedad, porque falta un paso.

–?Alcanza con ser finalista?

–No, justamente porque somos Argentina. Lo que se hizo hasta ahora fue muy bueno, pero falta el último escalón,
porque a nadie le gusta salir segundo.

Se divierte con las fotografías. "?Me enviás una a mi mail?", le pregunta al fotógrafo. Cuenta que en las
concentraciones se entretiene con el truco, que mira películas, que de vez en cuando lee. Su cuarto está
abarrotado de discos de los Redondos y Sabina, pero tanto fervor tiene la cumbia entre sus companeros, que le
hizo un lugar en sus oídos. "Sí, me gusta mucho?", bromea Sorin.

A los 28 anos, es el protagonista inalterable en la selección. De chico, de grande. Como siempre. "Quiero que la
Argentina esté de fiesta el domingo. Y falta poco?", confía. Y si él lo dice?

Por Ariel Ruya
Enviado especial

goles anotó en la selección, todos en el ciclo Bielsa, aunque debutó con Passarella como DT

Acostumbrado al éxito

LIMA (De un enviado especial).– Es un ganador. Juan Pablo Sorin conoce aquello de dar seguido una vuelta
olímpica. En la selección. En Juventus. En River. En Cruzeiro. En Paris Saint Germain. Tiene 13 títulos en su
carrera. Aquí y allá. Pero hay diferencias en la balanza de los éxitos: "La sensación de salir campeón con la
camiseta de la selección es única. Gané muchísimos títulos en nuestro país y en el exterior, pero no hay
comparación".

Tiene un especial recuerdo por el Mundial Sub 20 de Qatar, en 1995: "Siempre me acuerdo cuando salimos
campeones del mundo. Teníamos 19 anos y vivíamos una época de ensueno. Fuimos los mejores del mundo justo
ante Brasil, así que se festejó el doble. Fue espectacular".

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/04/07/22/DD_620581.asp

LA NACION | 22.07.2004 | Página 4 | Deportiva

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-7-24 0:29:44编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2004-8-4 03:33:00 | 只看该作者
这么多啊。。。。
不过还是喜欢啊。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 09:13 , Processed in 0.296875 second(s), 22 queries .