扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1658|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

翻译了一篇老的访谈

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-6-19 15:28:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
哎 就算不能回到十年前,回到两年前也是好的阿 --------------------------------------------------------- Diario Ole October 9, 2002 Interview with Ariel Ortega Q. Have you been able to assimilate what happened at the World Cup? A. Yes, I think about it and then the memories come. When I see images on television it hurts a lot. But, well, I have to try to keep going forward and try to do everything possible to stay on the national team. Q. Do you want to continue? A. I'm sill young, I'm 28. How old do you think I am? You are making me feel old. Q. Did you cry a lot? A. Yes, I cried. I cried a lot because it hurt to lose in that way. It was difficult because everyone had such expectations and we wanted to win that world cup. It was too bad. That moment, truthfully, was one of the saddest moments of my life. Q. Was it your biggest failure? A. Not a failure. That word means nothing because I always tried to do my best. Failure would have been not to try. Q. Do you think about the reasons? A. No, it does no good. It happened, and nothing more. One penalty, one free kick, a thousand things, or nothing definite. Q. Do you think that if Argentina had made it through the first round you would have become Champion? A. I don't know. To talk about that now is very difficult. We were eliminated and everything else is just supposition. Q. Were you shocked to see Bielsa crying in the changing room? A. I have never seen anything like that. The truth is that it made me even more sad to see him like that. He is a very honest and good person with all the players. It was very sad. Q. Are you happy to see him continue? A. Yes, because he is a good person. If he wants to say something he says it up front and nothing is hidden. In football that is something that players appreciate. Q. He is going to have his revenge. Do you also want revenge? A. Yes, of course. I would love to. I will do everything possible to return with the national team. --------------------------------------------- Q:你会有时回想世界杯上发生的事情吗? A:是的,那段记忆时时萦绕我心头。每当我看到电视上有关的画面时,都会感到十分难受。但是,生活仍将继续,我要尽我最大的努力以确保留在国家队里。 Q:你好象要继续吗? A:当然了,我还很年轻呢,今年才28岁。你以为我有多老了?呵呵,你这样问让我觉得我已经老得不行了阿。 Q:当时你哭了吗? A:是啊,我痛哭流涕,因为这样的归家之旅却是深深伤害了我。这实在是太糟糕太难受了,因为所有人都认为我们应该是冠军的最有力争夺者。毫无疑问,那个时候,是我这辈子最惨痛的记忆。 Q:那这是你最大的失败吗? A:这不是一次失败,因为我已经尽了我最大的努力。只有不进行尝试才该被称为失败。 Q:你想过发生这一切的原因了吗? A:没有,仅仅因为机缘凑巧,这件事发生了。一个点球,一个任意球,世事无常阿。 Q:你认为如果阿根廷小组出线就将成为冠军吗? A:我不知道,现在谈论这些太困难了,事实是我们在小组赛被淘汰了,其他的就只能是臆想了。 Q:当贝尔萨在休息室痛苦的时候你感到震惊了吗? A:是的,我从没看到过这样的场面。事实上这让我更为难过,我们都认为他是一个诚实的好人。这真是太伤感了。 Q:你乐意看到他继续执教吗? A:是的,因为他是一个好人。他性格坦荡,直来直往,这在足球圈里是很被人欣赏的。 Q:他获得了一次救赎的机会,你呢,也希望复仇吗? A:当然了,我非常乐意,我会尽一切可能帮助国家队。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 可惜好人不一定就是好教练阿..... 现在关于国家队,已经是奢望奢望了吧......
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2004-7-21 18:54:00 | 只看该作者
当然了,我还很年轻呢,今年才28岁。你以为我有多老了?呵呵,你这样问让我觉得我已经老得不行了阿…………
                             奥特加…………小毛驴………………
他一点都不怪贝尔萨,多么令人感动,回想自己和有些阿迷,真是……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 21:54 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 20 queries .