发表于 2005-1-2 10:44:00 | 只看该作者
他爸爸还不知道妈妈是意大利人~~
嘿嘿
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

154#
发表于 2005-1-3 21:39:00 | 只看该作者
HEINZE THE QUIET MAN

The Times talks to Gabriel Heinze about his life back in Argentina and his hopes for the future.

'A world away from Old Trafford, in the Entre Ríos region of Argentina, a community has been drawn to a standstill. Not that the pace of life is usually too hectic in Crespo, but on this particular day, a week before Christmas, its most famous son has arrived home and its citizens are preparing to throw a fiesta in his honour.

Self-effacing at the best of times, the hero looks sheepish as he emerges from the house of his brother, Hernán, and walks the 300 metres towards the Plaza Sarmiento, where a crowd has gathered. There, standing before the Argentine flag with his loved ones all around him and his Olympic gold medal glimmering in the sunshine, Gabriel Iván Heinze is appointed an ambassador of the town of Crespo.

It is unlikely that this ceremony merits a mention when he is asked, on his return to the Manchester United dressing-room a few days later, how he spent his mid-season break in Argentina. Heinze is not the demonstrative type and, in any case, the significance of the honour might be lost on his team-mates. But to this 26-year-old, an exiled Argentinian trying to make his way in Europe, it meant the world. After a touching tribute to his father, Jorge, who died in April, he told the crowd that this honour was "more beautiful than anything".

It is here, among his people, that Heinze feels at home. "It’s no different to how it has ever been," he said when asked why he so loves the small town where he will return once his playing days are over. "It’s very quiet, very agricultural, pretty much in the middle of the countryside. Everyone knows everyone and they judge me and treat me as a person, not as a footballer."

Recognition has been a long time coming for Heinze, who also had a spell on loan to Sporting Lisbon before joining United from Paris Saint-Germain in a £6.9 million deal on the eve of the European Championship finals last June. Since then it has been non-stop. The only regret is that his father was not around to see it, having died just hours after watching him represent his country against Paraguay last April.

"Because of everything he taught me, my father was and still is one of the most important people in my life," Heinze said. "When he died, I promised to dedicate the rest of my football career to him, because he loved football and he was an excellent father and a great person, someone who had the most important influence on my life. It’s because of him that I have achieved what I have and that I am where I am today."

After a delayed start to his United career, when Sir Alex Ferguson memorably claimed that he would "have a beard" by the time the defender was free of international commitments, Heinze has been a revelation. "He’s been phenomenal," the United manager said. "He’s a complete winner and he believes in defending, which is a rare thing. A lot of defenders are manufactured, they start off as centre forwards or outside rights, but this guy loves defending. South American defenders tend to be like that."

It is an appraisal that draws a hint of a smile. "I don’t like talking about my qualities," Heinze said. "I just try to be humble and work hard. There are players like (Wayne) Rooney and (Fernando) Torres (the Atlético Madrid and Spain forward) who have incredible innate quality and don’t need to spend years climbing the ladder. Other players have to work at their game and I think it’s nice to have that feeling that you have worked and gone through the various stages that I have in my career."

他爸爸在他去年4月代表阿根廷于巴拉圭比赛前去世了[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

155#
发表于 2005-1-4 00:20:00 | 只看该作者
海因策在奥运会夺冠后仰望苍天就是在悼念他已经去世的父亲,也是让父亲在天之灵
能够感受到他胜利的喜悦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

156#
发表于 2005-1-5 21:58:00 | 只看该作者
现在才知道

默哀~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

157#
发表于 2005-2-14 01:14:00 | 只看该作者
Gabriel Heinze has admitted that Manchester United's support when he opted to represent Argentina at the Olympics, spurred him on when he finally arrived at Old Trafford.

The South American star has had an enormous impact since arriving in The Premiership, quickly winning over the fans with his committed style.
However, Heinze admits that he feared his career with the club would be over before it began when he opted to miss the season's start by playing in the Greece Olympics football competition - and picking up a gold medal.
"I was very calm because I did what I felt I had to do," Heinze told The Mirror.
"But if United had wanted to break my contract I would have accepted the situation because I would have understood their reasons.
"That's what I wanted to prove to Sir Alex [Ferguson], that he was right to wait for me.
"I wanted to put in that extra effort for him because he put all of his trust in me.
"The manager and everyone at the club deserves the best I can give them. Everyone has made me feel really welcome."

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/Article.asp?id=255353
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

158#
发表于 2005-2-17 02:01:00 | 只看该作者
Heinze full of beans at United

A remarkable 4-2 win at Arsenal FC on Tuesday night has reignited Manchester United FC's hopes of battling Chelsea FC all the way for the Premiership title, and once more, Argentinian international left-back Gabriel Heinze proved to be a massive presence for Sir Alex Ferguson's side.

Wide experience
Signed from Paris Saint-Germain FC at the start of the season, the 26-year-old Patagonian-born defender has proved to be a huge hit at Old Trafford, making use of all the experience he picked up in previous spells at CA Newell's Old Boys, Real Valladolid and Sporting Clube de Portugal. He discussed his multi-national football education with uefa.com.

Are you surprised at how quickly you have settled and won over the fans?

Gabriel Heinze: Right from the first moment that I arrived in Manchester everyone has gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I received all the support I needed to be able to do my job properly, and that has enabled me to go about things feeling completely relaxed. Their treatment of me means it is only right that I give them the best I possibly can.

You won Olympic footballing gold with Argentina this summer. How did that feel?

Heinze: Winning the Olympic title was fantastic because Argentina had never won a football gold. It was wonderful experience being part of things in Athens, and winning went a long way to making up for the disappointment of losing to Brazil in the Copa América final [last summer].

You certainly adapted to the pace of English football. Are you surprised by that?

Heinze: I am not surprised by the physical side of things. What has surprised me though is just how fast all the games are. As soon as you have cleared the ball from your area it seems to be back again. I'm sure English football must be the fastest in the world. Everyone attacks and that makes things interesting because you end up with games that are full of energy and emotion - and I think that is what fans want to see.

Your father is German and your mother is Italian, so you could have played for either of those countries. Was there ever any doubt that you would choose Argentina?

Heinze: No, never. Ever since I started to play football I had two dreams: to play in the top flight for my club and to represent the Argentinian national team.

You have been in Europe since 1997 when you joined Valladolid from Newell's Old Boys. Do you feel a little bit European now?

Heinze: I feel 100 per cent Argentinian every moment of the day. I love the European way of life, but my roots remain in Argentina.

It took you quite a long time to come to the attention of the senior Argentinian national team. Do you think that was because you moved to Europe so young?

Heinze: There was a point when I was in France when I thought that, because French football doesn't get such a high profile in Argentina, the press did not know much about me. But also, I should add that while I was in France I wasn't playing nearly as regularly for my club as I am in England. So that could be the reason. But I always remained calm about the situation since I knew that [national team coach] Marcelo Bielsa knew me very well from my days at Newell's Old Boys, so I was always confident that he would remember me.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

159#
发表于 2005-2-24 02:27:00 | 只看该作者

HEINZE GIVEN VILLA'S SEAL OF APPROVAL  

Argentine ace Gabriel Heinze steps back onto the Champions League stage with Manchester United tomorrow knowing he is winning respect not just at Old Trafford but back home as well.

Ricky Villa, who scored arguably the finest FA Cup goal of all-time for Tottenham in the 1981 final, is a big fan of the 26-year-old defender.

Heinze, a ?.9million summer signing from Paris St Germain, marked his belated debut for United after appearing in the Copa America and Olympics by scoring in the draw against Bolton last September.

Since that day at the Reebok Stadium he has performed consistently well in a team which have hit a real purple patch.

Now he is preparing to face Italian giants AC Milan in Europe's top club competition.

Villa told Sky Sports: "I like Heinze, he is doing very well. He is a good defender and a very competitive player.

"He has surprised me. But he lived in Europe first of all, that is a good thing to set it up.

"And he came into a great team, everything is right and he is doing very well."

Heinze gave a typical all-action display in the FA Cup defeat of Everton at the weekend and has linked up well with his defensive partners.

Rio Ferdinand says he has nothing but admiration for the way Heinze has bedded in and taken to the English game.

"Gabriel has been fantastic and adapted well in a short time," the England defender told MUTV.

"He has a great will to win and is hard and strong. He is passionate about his football.

"His English is improving - he is a really good lad."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

160#
发表于 2005-2-24 15:46:00 | 只看该作者

很有前途的后卫

很有个性,大气晚成[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

161#
发表于 2005-6-25 14:54:00 | 只看该作者
顶上来~~大家是不是都快把他忘了??四个月没有人顶过了

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-6-25 14:55:01编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

162#
发表于 2005-7-16 14:08:00 | 只看该作者
正好,借放几张老图图

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

163#
发表于 2005-7-16 14:11:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

164#
发表于 2005-7-18 11:04:00 | 只看该作者
偶正式成为小海的粉丝.....................
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

165#
发表于 2005-8-6 12:05:00 | 只看该作者
新赛季头像照片
=====================
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-26 05:32 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 21 queries .