楼主: 小小罗
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[安营扎寨]04/05赛季海因策表现追踪

[复制链接]
126#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-26 22:47:00 | 只看该作者
Double Bubble
Janine Self, The Sun

Gabriel Heinze is seeing double — but it is Manchester United’s rivals who are in for a dizzy spell. Argentine defender Heinze reckons born-again United have got what it takes to triumph in Europe AND the Premiership. Alex Ferguson’s team are through to the knockout stages of the Champions League for the ninth successive season. And they have also rediscovered their domestic form after a disastrous spell of one win in five matches. Heinze, 26, said: "We are going for trophies on all fronts. We’re going out to win the Premiership just as hard as we are trying to win in Europe — and the team is capable of winning both.

Heinze: I'm Just Plane Frightened
Gabriel Heinze last night lifted the lid on Sir Alex Ferguson's infamous "hair-dryer" treatment and claimed: "I'm more scared of flying." Heinze, who joined Manchester United from Paris Saint-Germain in the summer for £7million, admitted he had witnessed Fergie's legendary temper explode on several occasions during his first few months at Old Trafford. But the tough-tackling Argentina defender claimed the sight of red-faced Fergie in full-blown ranting mode did not scare him as much as his fear of flying. Asked about Fergie's temper, Heinze said: "I've seen one or two examples of it but it's just part and parcel of football. Does it scare me? No, the only thing I'm scared of is aeroplanes."
David McDonnell, Daily Mirror

[em12]小海哥怕飞机啊。[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

127#
发表于 2004-11-26 22:53:00 | 只看该作者
汗死了||||||||||||||||
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

128#
发表于 2004-11-27 02:14:00 | 只看该作者
My angel Gabriel?

By Brady
Date: 25/11/2004

At last I can get a Lamb song into a title of an article, proud of myself. Mr Heinze has bean here a fair few months now. Most people, as that is what recent experience was telling them, had him down for a bit of a...what shall we say .. a bit like all the midfielders we have at the moment.

That is, we didn't expect much and thought it was another milk cup player in the making. With the Blonde Yonshell he has been a revelation this season. He has probablty been a laviticus aswell.

I have no idea what a laviticus is.

It comes with the sentence that has 'numerous' in it. It might not be even spelt numerous. Religious me loads and that.

I had cheesy beans for my tea the other night. I'd like to say that when I opened the beans it made me think of Gabriel. But it didn't. I was too busy concentrating on making sure that the cheese I had put into the beans was melting perfectly to form that cheesy bean gloop to be poured over my toasted muffins.

Never do a story whilst you're hungry.

Anyway. Gabriel, although somewhat smaller than most people expected from a hardman, has been so, so, so fine this season that he is making me proud when he enters the field.

That is not an emotion I can say with conviction about many of the others at present.

I have one concern about him. Again it is about his size.

But then again, after close observation, I'm not. You see I thought he was small when he first came. Worryingly, despite his fine contributions, he seemed to be getting smaller. After close inspection I find this not to be the case. It is an optickle illusion.

He is not getting smaller he is just wearing bigger shorts and tucking
them in deeper.

Seerz, look at the size of his shorts at the next game. They are easily as big as Scholes and we know what fat manhole covers he wears. When that
windy weather comes he is going to sail into the air for those corners as he utilizes his big panted garments

He will also have to start wearing even bigger ones after west brom and their turkey, stuffing and gravy muffins as Robson has given him the nod to have a few freemans as a thank you to Alex for rescuing his career from managerial oblivion.

Big up. Mmm now beans with the turkey stuffing and gravy might work. Adventurous I know but worth a try.

Never type whilst you're hungry.

在一个曼联球迷的blog 上面看到的,觉得写得很真实。对小海感情的变化[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

129#
发表于 2004-11-27 02:37:00 | 只看该作者
Heinze reveals hopes and fears

GABRIEL Heinze has managed to escape the hair-dryer treatment from Sir Alex Ferguson during his fledgling Manchester United career.

But the tough Argentinian will not be reduced to a wreck should the fiery Scot eventually find reason to single him out. For the only thing that truly scares Heinze are aeroplanes.

It is a notable admission from a man who spent the first three months of his time at Old Trafford flying back and forth across the Atlantic on an international odyssey that took in the Copa America, Olympic Games and World Cup qualifiers.

If Heinze had been around when Ferguson learned he would be heading to Athens as an over-age player, the defender might have discovered just how ferocious his manager's temper can be.

At the time, the long-serving United chief suggested Heinze was putting his United career at risk with his prolonged absence. If the move was intended to deter the 26-year-old from his pursuit of an Olympic gold, it did not work.

Instead, the £6.9million summer recruit from Paris St Germain restated his loyalty to the Argentinian cause, collected the medal he craved, then set about proving his value to the Red Devils.

A goal on his debut at Bolton certainly helped and while United's performances have not been as consistent as Ferguson demands, Heinze has established himself as a clear first choice at left-back.

"I haven't had the hair-dryer treatment myself but I have seen one or two things when the games have not been going so well," he said.

"But that's just a normal part of football. I don't find it scary. The only things I am scared of are aeroplanes."

First-team regular

Aside from the Carling Cup encounters with Crewe and Crystal Palace, plus the lunchtime trip to Birmingham when he had not landed back in Britain until late the previous night, Heinze had played in every game since he arrived at Old Trafford in mid-September until Ferguson offered him a breather against Charlton last weekend.

Given Heinze carried on playing throughout the summer after completing his final season in France, Ferguson knows he will have to take the former Newells Old Boys man out of his side at some stage during a demanding English domestic programme.

However, the player himself insists he is ready to carry on for a little while yet.

"As long as my legs will carry me, I am not thinking about having a rest, only about the next game," he said.

"I am very happy here and so far things have gone fine. My team-mates have helped me settle in, which has made it a lot easier for me."

One man who would not make it easy for Heinze if he had to oppose him is Ruud van Nistelrooy.

The prolific Dutchman notched his 36th goal in 37 European appearances for the Old Trafford outfit in Tuesday's 2-1 win over Lyon.

It means that, including his time at PSV, Van Nistelrooy now has 42 Champions League goals to his name - just seven behind Real Madrid legend Raul, who matched Alfredo di Stefano's European Cup record at the Bernabeu yesterday.

"It's almost absurd for me to start talking about Ruud because everyone knows how good he is," said Heinze.

"For me, he is the most complete forward in the world and I do what I can just to try and avoid playing against him in training."

尽量避免在训练中与范尼面对面[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

130#
发表于 2004-12-17 19:48:00 | 只看该作者
弗格森批圣诞假期两周
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

131#
发表于 2004-12-18 20:39:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用Odin在2004-12-17 19:48:00的发言:
弗格森批圣诞假期两周

呼,终于可以休息了,海哥真是铁人啊

好好享受假期,别太累了,注意保养身体[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

132#
发表于 2004-12-19 01:01:00 | 只看该作者
因为小海是虔诚的教徒,所以不习惯圣诞的时候踢球。他的圣诞节一定是跟家人一起在家过的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

133#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-22 23:02:00 | 只看该作者

点击开是大图。帅啊[][]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

134#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-23 00:25:00 | 只看该作者
偶就说嘛,谁这么可耐把12月的united翻拍下来。
原来是偶的 snow亲亲

难得的生活照呀,珍贵[em19]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

135#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-23 00:27:00 | 只看该作者

貌似这期的中插也是小海哥啊。应该让snow亲亲帮偶也买一本的[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

136#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-23 00:27:00 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

137#
发表于 2004-12-23 22:57:00 | 只看该作者
To Fergie and to the fans

Gabriel Heinze has thanked Sir Alex for allowing him a break over Christmas. He is quoted in The Sun as saying, “It’s been a hectic year and I really needed to chill a bit.

“The truth is I didn’t expect to be given the holiday and I’m very thankful to the technical staff and to Ferguson in particular. I’m so appreciative and I want to make a point of being grateful for the gesture. Ferguson has been marvellous to me ever since I arrived and it’s a pleasure to be coached by him.

“I’ve felt comfortable since my first day. I’ve been given everything I needed to do my job well and treated in a first class way.”

He is also going to come home earlier than expected, and is likely to play against Bolton:

“I’ve made the most of my break, basking in the affection of my family, chatting to friends and having barbecues. But I’m a professional and I must turn out for every game the club wants me to — and I’ll play on the 26th without any problems at all.”

Heinze also had praise for United’s supporters. He told UWS, "Can you imagine how I felt as an Argentinian playing in Manchester and hearing the fans singing the name of my country? It's special. I'm not an over the top, emotional guy, but it really touched me. I'm just trying my best to repay the fans by giving everything for my team."

飘扬在曼彻斯特上空的阿根廷赞歌

海因策在接受《太阳报》采访时表达了对主教练弗格森和曼联球迷的感激之情。

"今年真是十分忙碌的一年,我真的需要一些休息。但事实上我并没指望可以有个假期,因为我十分感谢工作人员,特别是主教练弗格森。我心存感激,特别想表达对他的感谢。弗格森教练从到我曼联的那天起就对我很好,能在他的手下踢球是一种荣幸。打我到俱乐部的第一天起就觉得很舒服自在。只要是能让我更好训练比赛的东西都一应俱全,而且是最一流的。"

此外他比预计的提早回到这里,很有可能在对波尔顿的比赛中上场。

"我已经得到了充分的休息,跟家人一起晒太阳,跟朋友一起聊天,烧烤。但我是职业球员,我必须得每周参加比赛,只要俱乐部需要我——我26号会参加比赛,这毫无疑问。"

海因策还特别表扬了曼联的球迷。他告诉UWS (United We Stand  一个非官方的曼联球迷组织)

“你们能想象作为一个阿根廷人在曼彻斯特效力,球迷们在歌声中唱出我祖国的名字那种感受吗?那感受非常特别。我没飘飘欲仙,也不是容易冲动的人,但我的确被深深打动了。我现在唯一能做的就是尽力回报球迷,给球队自己的一切。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-12-24 0:26:14编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

138#
发表于 2004-12-24 10:28:00 | 只看该作者
我得西格诺里快退役了

我打算跟海因策,他们实在很象
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

139#
发表于 2004-12-27 03:04:00 | 只看该作者
期中数据总结

crossing队中第4,成功率19%

4 Gabriel Heinze 45 19%

被侵犯次数

3 Gabriel Heinze 25

犯规次数

4 Gabriel Heinze 18

18轮联赛出场11次,全部首发,一个进球一个助攻。没有黄牌没有红牌

Gabriel Heinze 11 (0) 1 1 0 0   

下半赛季还要更加努力呀~而且下半赛季的赛程更加魔鬼

[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

140#
发表于 2004-12-27 11:10:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用春在2004-12-27 3:04:00的发言:
没有黄牌没有红牌

失败
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

141#
发表于 2004-12-27 12:09:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用梦回罗马在2004-12-27 11:10:00的发言:
[quote]以下是引用春在2004-12-27 3:04:00的发言:
没有黄牌没有红牌

失败
[/quote]

[]
PIA飞罗马小侄子

小海真是个好小孩~~
嘿嘿
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

142#
发表于 2004-12-28 08:46:00 | 只看该作者
MS曼联的球迷不是特别支持英格兰,是不是因为曼联位于英格兰北部,不太受重视?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

143#
发表于 2004-12-28 12:00:00 | 只看该作者
传中造成基格斯进球,爽!!!!!!

这场我一直盯着他看,太稳健了

西尔维斯特想什么 搞不懂
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

144#
发表于 2004-12-28 22:54:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用Cortega在2004-12-28 8:46:00的发言:
MS曼联的球迷不是特别支持英格兰,是不是因为曼联位于英格兰北部,不太受重视?

那到不是因为曼联不受重视。
英格兰唯一的一次世界冠军还不是我家查尔顿爵士带领下拿回来的。
英足总想不重视我们也可以啊,别召曼联球员进国家队啊。

第一个原因是曼彻斯特这个地方的球迷因为自己的俱乐部有传统,所以对国家队的感情就淡了很多。北方地区的球迷都更支持自己当地的俱乐部,而不是国家队。南方的球迷因为自己当地俱乐部历史成绩不好所以更愿意支持国家队的比赛。

第二是因为英格兰的支持者大都敌视曼联球员,即使球员当时身披的是英格兰的球衣。这其实是种侮辱。一个曼联球员代表国家队比赛时依然会被嘘,那曼联的支持者们自然也会憎恨那些英格兰的球迷。这个可以看颜强写的《英国足球地理——曼联篇》所以曼联球迷经常大唱“阿根廷,阿根廷”来刺激那些英格兰支持者

第三曼联的英格兰籍球员把俱乐部的利益放在第一位。对国家队的感情就要差很多了。比如刚刚退役的斯科尔斯。英足总本来就对曼联不怎么样,去年的Rio事件太典型了。Rio选择牺牲俱乐部的利益就是为了能赶上欧锦赛。结果英足总不领情[em15]其实禁赛8个月和禁赛6个月对曼联的影响是一样的。所以禁赛期满后,Rio就说现在的首要任务是为回报曼联球迷对他的支持,为国家队效力的事情只能算bonus。很多曼联球迷对贝克汉姆将国家队看得比曼联还重非常不满,因为当初全英格兰球迷唾弃他的时候,只有曼联球迷张开了怀抱。

曼联球迷有100个不支持英格兰的理由[em14]

1966 was a great year for english football, cantona was born.[]

[]
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-12-30 0:03:30编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

145#
发表于 2004-12-29 13:51:00 | 只看该作者
楼上的铁杆mu球迷把坎通纳的名字都拼错了[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

146#
发表于 2004-12-29 14:54:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用小小罗在2004-12-23 0:25:00的发言:
偶就说嘛,谁这么可耐把12月的united翻拍下来。
原来是偶的 snow亲亲

难得的生活照呀,珍贵[em19]

晕倒~~谁家的孩子怎么长的这么帅涅[][][]
而且还是紫色的背景[em14][em14]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

147#
发表于 2004-12-29 20:26:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用梦回罗马在2004-12-27 11:10:00的发言:
[quote]以下是引用春在2004-12-27 3:04:00的发言:
没有黄牌没有红牌

失败
[/quote]

不失败了,上场对阿斯顿维拉就如愿领到黄牌一张,继续努力吧
[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

148#
发表于 2004-12-30 00:02:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用在一起在2004-12-29 13:51:00的发言:
楼上的铁杆mu球迷把坎通纳的名字都拼错了[]

我昨晚拼的时候就觉得自己好像拼错了。晕晕乎乎就没改[]

错了就错了呗,难道你还想证明偶是伪球迷[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

149#
发表于 2004-12-31 10:27:00 | 只看该作者
没有,我只是觉得像你这样喝过洋墨水、会讲七八国英文的人,出这种失误不太应该[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

150#
发表于 2004-12-31 10:37:00 | 只看该作者
罗马好吹毛啊
吃吃笑
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 04:51 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 19 queries .