扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1051|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

对巴西赛后奥莱报对萨队的一个采访

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-6-7 16:21:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
萨内蒂:球迷该为国家队骄傲 " The fan has to be proud of this equipment(team) " In spite of the defeat, Javier Zanetti feels that the people must value more the way of playing of the selection As all in the nursery(staff), Javier Zanetti (30 years) was dreaming of a victory in the classic South American. To consolidate the march of the Argentina for the eliminating ones and to begin to deactivate the popular discredit. Almost that the latter point has more urgency than that one. It(he,she) is that a competition talks always it(he,she) reserves times to correct and to straighten the soccer march, on the other hand, to load with an urgent intolerance starts transforming in a determining rucksack. As a drip of dissatisfaction that corrodes the mental strength(fortress). . With 44 parties(games), nobody played in the selection any more than Zanetti since Marcelo Bielsa took up office almost six years ago. Pupi assumes his(her,your) captain's responsibility and historically to analyze the skepticism that surrounds the selected one. Zanetti dives on a stigma that it(he,she) chases(prosecutes) to this group from the elimination in the World 2002 and that the classic one with Brazil returned to intensify(stimulate): an equipment(team) that he(she) harvests in the results less than he(she) sows with his(her,your) offer and then it(he,she) must load with the dissatisfaction. . - Temés that this defeat extends furthermore(moreover) the misunderstandings(mix-ups) that drag with the people? . - if it(he,she) is like that, it(he,she) will be once again only because we lost. It is time of that the people start valuing us, but beyond the sadness or the anger that they also will feel for having lost with Brazil, I believe that the fan has to be proud of this equipment(team) because he(she) never betrayed his(her,your) style. We did not lose the identity, did not change our way of understanding the football. How many selections go out for him(her) to play Brazil, in his(her,your) house, since we made it we? We press them, we they extract the ball and create situations. The result is lying and I do not go away to tiring of saying it. . - but the popular reconciliation will be still hanging. . - for the present now, it seems that yes. Everything has turned(become) so resultadista that a victory with the Brazilian ones had dwarfed this distance that today exists between(among) the equipment(team) and the fans. But I believe in the personality of this nursery(staff) and still(yet) I want to trust also in that if jugás well and demostrás that querés the vest, the fan you can turn to resting. . - Does it(he,she) worry you how there will react the fans who will go on Sunday to the Monumental one? . - yes, yes, we know how there is the spirit of the people and his(her,your) intolerance ... but it(he,she) calms me to think that if repeat an action(performance) like that we had with Brazil, we can win. At least with Paraguay we will have a rapid revenge. What have we to offer to the people to return to his(her,your) heart? It is necessary to return to play and do what we proposed before Brazil, which, I repeat, it(he) was very good. This way we are going to gain(earn), that definitively is what the fans claim before that nothing. . - just person Paraguay will not be easy: almost for 31 years the Argentina cannot win him(her) of place for the eliminating ones. . - yes, in four days there remain concentrated possibly both most complicated parties(games) of the eliminating ones. The Paraguayan football evolved and lived through some generational changes that jerarquizaron his(her,your) game. . - Did defeat hurt(grieve) you more because it(he,she) was in the classic one with Brazil or because the top was yielded in the eliminating ones? . - essentially it(he,she) hurts(grieves) me because the Argentina deserved to win and did not do it. The Argentina played a great party(game), dominated almost always; they took advantage of these episodes that him(her) played in his(her,your) favor and gained(earned) the party(game) us. Not only that the difference was very exagerate(excessive), but also I am sure that the Argentina directly did not deserve to lose. . - but something lacked(was absent) or went out badly. . - it was necessary to us to do the goals when we create the situations, nothing more. . - What sensations did leave the penal ones you? . - the first one was, the second one is highly doubtful and the third party was not. In a party(game) of this type, the classic world one, with so many transcendency, it cannot happen ésto, they cannot receive(charge) from you three penal ones. In addition, the umpire managed with many arrogance; it(he) was very haughty with us when we went to claim them for sanctions were. . - And Ronaldo's action(performance)? . - he(she) took advantage to 100 % of his(her,your) better characteristic: the explosion when it(he,she) turns. There it(he,she) unbalances you, and then it(he,she) falls sick for your arch with the comfortable, dominated ball. . For Cristian Grosso Of the Draft of THE NATION . A decade to the service of the Argentine equipment(team) . Ten years and 80 parties(games) it(he,she) indicates Zanetti's card in the selected one. What does feel when renovation of names is sued him(her) to this nursery(staff) and there almost always his(her,its) appears? " It(he,she) is normal, I take it as slightly naturally - he(she) warns the steering wheel-; when I came to the selection the same thing was happening: from players who were going already many years they were demanding a step to the side. But, sincerely, with the people that I cross for the street it(he,she) does not happen to me. It(he,she) is more, the opposite happens to me: they support me. On behalf of the press there is a minority that attacks me or wants to do me aside, but it(he,she) does not go with my profile to face. Really it(he) would be worried if these people were speaking well about me. . - and vos, what analysis hacés of your current importance in the selection? . - I have felt barbarian, but not now, from always. I go 10 years without interruptions in the equipment(team) and this it would not have to be a minor information in the analysis of the others. While him(her) could be useful to the selection, I am going to do everything possible to continue being. 尽管刚刚糟受了一场失败,贾维尔。萨内蒂仍然感到人们应该给国家队减压。 在这批以娃娃队员中30岁的老将贾维尔.萨内蒂无疑是最出色的之一,也是最渴望胜利的人之一。在这场比赛中他本想消除人们对国家队的怀疑但一场失败使得情况变得更糟。随着时间的推移球迷的耐心也越来越少,他们总是希望在一场比赛里希望能找到队伍组合的方向,而在另一方面又急不可待的想要结果,不能忍受这个摸索的可能风险。 6年44场比赛,没有任何一名球员像萨内蒂这样得到贝尔萨的信任。从贝尔萨上台起萨内蒂就几乎没拉下过一场国家队比赛,这次更是委以队长的重任。但……怀疑的声音包围了国家队。球迷怀疑一切,教练,球员,还有新任队长。萨内蒂选择自己承担一切污名以便使自从2002世界杯之后就开始在泥谭中挣扎的国家队能轻松一点。但对巴西的这场比赛使一切变得更糟。人们继续着对国家队的不满,毕竟~要靠成绩才能赢回球迷的心。 Q:队伍的防守失误连连而且十分拖沓吗? A:如果他们这样想的话那是因为我们在场上连续失球。本来这段时间人们已经开始重新评估我们的实力了,但不幸的是在这个节骨眼上我们输给了巴西。我相信这严重伤害了那些以国家队为毫的球迷的感情,为了发泻这种伤痛他们痛斥国家队背叛了他们。我们不想失去身份,但只有通过这样的突径才能懂得足球。他们只是坐在家里,在场上和巴西对决的是我们!我们感到压力,我们踢球,我们陷入目前的壮况。面对这个结果让我很疲倦了,说实话我想离开。 Q:但是支持和理解的人也一直存在。 A:这是正常的,所有的人都在等待着我们战胜巴西。但实力上的差距是实际存在的。不过我认为如果只是个人实力上的简单对比的话,我们在那个位置都不比巴西弱。但是我对这支球队的精神有信心,我也相信,如果我们能打好比赛,展现我们实际的水平,球迷会重新支持我们。 Q:对星期天的比赛,你对球迷感到抱歉吗? A:是的,是的。我们知道有球迷和他们不能容忍我们输给巴西的心情是怎样的……也使我平静的认识到如果我们与巴西再一次相遇交手,我们能赢。至少与巴拉圭我们将迅速用结果做回应。我们用什么挽回失望球迷的心? 在主场对巴西之前找回应有的节奏并做好应该做的事是必要的。这次我们要取得胜利,而不是球迷抱怨的之前的一无所获。 Q:正好,对巴拉圭人不是一件容易的事:阿根廷已经几乎31年没有获得胜利了。 A:是的,4天内要参加两场重要的世界杯预选赛。巴拉圭足球也进步明显,打法多变。 Q:你需要战胜更多的困难,这是因为对巴西的经典大战还是因为从榜首滑落下来? A:基本上困难使我难过是因为阿根廷应当受到赢得胜利却没有做到。我们参加一次大型比赛时经常占据主动;但是由于伤病、由于对位置的适应和整体发挥失常,我们创造了足够的机会,但是却无法取得足够的进球。 Q:评价一下三个点球吧? A:第一个确实是个点球,第二个摸棱两可,而第三个我觉得它根本就不该判。在一个这样重大的比赛里,一个世界顶尖水平的比赛中,竟然出现了这么多点球!这是不正常的。裁判的态度和处理方式并不好,当我们去和他协商的时候他的气焰是那么高傲。 Q:那罗纳尔多的状态呢? A:他的状态好的不能再好了。非常诡谲的转身叫我失去了平衡。然后就看见他摔倒了——点球。 阿根廷十年的脊梁 十年,八十场比赛,这就是萨内蒂。 当他一而再,再而三的发现自己的名字出现在名单中,球迷会怎么想呢? “哦,这很平常。再正常也没有了,他是阿根廷国家队的发动机。”他总是勤勤恳恳在边路不知疲倦的奔跑。他得到球迷的一如既往的支持。 Q:十年了,一个里程结束了,觉得怎么样? A:有压力,也觉得累。不是从现在开始的,从我第一次入选的那天开始就是这样。但是我之后也会像这十年中一样努力,我要维持自己的水平,一直坚持下去。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-7 16:45:00 | 只看该作者
特别感谢特里、风的儿子、小C、小AA、如烟一干人等在翻译过程中对偶的帮助~~[][]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-6-7 18:12:00 | 只看该作者
等等…………
你说的小AA是我?
疑惑状……我什么都没有做啊……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-6-7 22:53:00 | 只看该作者
狐狸能够翻译这么长的鸟文?
疑惑不解中……

据说在那场比赛中队长的表现并不怎么样~~
祈祷中……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-8 00:02:00 | 只看该作者
7,干吗,嫉妒我能翻这么长的文啊~~~~

是表现不太好的,所以对巴拉圭就直接到板凳上报道去了PP:)为贝萨GG的一视同仁鼓掌ing~[][]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-6-30 07:24:00 | 只看该作者
看到队长~再看罗叛徒~简直就是革命英雄跟汉奸~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 15:46 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 20 queries .