扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1734|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

卡洛斯接受奥莱采访

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-5-31 22:29:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
"Mouth pleases me more than River" Roberto Carlos bets all by River but remains with the team of Bianchi, says that with Argentina now there is more friendship than rivalry and assures that himself not candidate is felt.  

Roberto Carlos is famous in the world by his velocity and his zurdazos.  Also by its diplomacy.  Its it peeled and its sympathy travel through the world as image of several businesses.  Is an expert in marketing.  Speech with the Japanese TV.  It accepts a together interview with Ronaldinho for a Brazilian chain and as him only has auriculares, finishes like interviewer.  It is the last one that goes of the training after attending al centésimo journalist.  And, obvious, responds to Olé on this superclásico international and on the superclásico local.  Flamengo-Fluminense?  Not, Mouth-River, the great collision that comes himself.  

—Vos that you continue a great deal the Argentine soccer..  

—(Interrumpe) Yes, I continue it a great deal.  

—¿To who do you see better for the Cup: to Mouth or to River?  

—Mouth comes playing ends in the last five years and worries the motivation.  For River, on the other hand, is a new situation and can be that be but concentrated on the two parties.  Where the second is played parted?  

—In the court of River.  

—(Piensa) Mouth has more experience but River comes in a good moment.  I go for River.  

—¿Sos swells of some?  

—The same thing gives me how they leave, but always I continue more to Mouth, pleases me more than River.  I see all the parties and has an unique mentality to gain and to gain.  

—But with River lost.  

—I saw it.  Although this time, by being try two parties, the result of the first one is going to condition a great deal the revenge.  In the previous one River was more motivated.  

—¿Vos you are motivated to face to argentina after so many classics?  

—Yes, provided that we play against Argentina is special.  Is the best party of the year.  The most important one.  We speak it for the afternoons and in the supper.  We are going to play against one of the favorite to go al World and to gain the next Cup America.  

—Of small, ¿what remembrances tenés of Argentina-Brazil?  

—Me not agreement of none especially.  But I think that today there is not so much rivalry, that before there was a lot more.  

—¿Why do you say that now there is less rivalry?  

—Can be because the majority of the players is in Europe.  Today we know ourselves, before was not thus.  I play with Solari, with Cuchu (Cambiasso), Cafú knows to Samuel of when they played in the Rome, practically we know us all.  Today there is more friendship than rivalry.  

—You are going to play against Samuel, your new companion.  

—Is a grandísimo player.  The head offices should do what he does: to play serious and to honor the undershirt.  

—The he said that him of Galactic are boludeces.  You coincide?  

—It is something with what is going to have that to live together.  

—¿Brazil is Galactic?  

—We are the better than the world.  We have 4 ó 5 of them, swims more than that.  

—Speaking of Galactic, ¿conocés to Heinze and Quiroga, Argentine defenders?  

—Yes, yes, I know them.  

—¿And sabés that in the middle plays Mascherano, a pibe of 19 years and future crack?  

—It did not know, to this not.  If Bielsa believes that is the moment to make changes and to renew, is well.  

—¿Is able to weigh the difference of individualities?  

—In the selections there is not so many differences among holders and acting.  

—¿Why to the Brazilians goes better than to the Argentines in Europe?  

—Not, do not I believe that even that.  Round in Milan was champion.  

—Almost did not it play.  

—It is, the Milan pays it.  Ayala was champion in the Valencia, Aimar also.  The Kily went to the Uefa with the Inter.  There is not so much difference.  

—¿It surprises you that Cavallero be the goalkeeper later if there is descended with the Celt?  

—Has nothing to do.  

—Here very it is criticized.  

—Yes, yes (sonríe).  But Argentina had always the better goalkeepers, are very complete, please me, are aggressive under the sticks.  

—¿Is not a symptom that the ones that descended in Spain had many Argentines?  

—Mother of God, also in the Celt was the Brazilian one Edú.  We do not seek polemics.  

—But it is something that passes..  

—To return to take confidence, the Selection Argentina should gain the Cup America or to be classified for the World one as in the eliminatoria passed.  Equal, in Brazil there is more pressure than in argentina.  

—¿Why, if you they come to gain a World one?  

—Is always thus.  The people is forgot of what we gain.  Each parted is like an end.  

—In argentina does nobody agree with the Selection.  

—Here neither.  We gain to Catalonia and say that is a rival limp one, we draw with France and say that we do not play well, we gain to Hungary for the first time of visitor and say another thing.  

—¿Besides gaining, Brazil is playing better?  

—We are trying to play looser.  We have to continue playing with respect but to try to entertain us a little more.  For me the spectacle is important.  —¿Al Real it went not well with the soccer spectacle?  

—If we played alone the League or the League of Champions, we gained the title three dates before the end.  

—¿And in Argentina how is?  

—At present the soccer is defensiver, not so much spectacle.  

—¿A tie is business for Argentina?  

—I expect that leave to gain, that at least be a pretty party.  If it leaves to be defended, is going to be ugly and with few goals

—¿What agrees you?  

—It depends on the parties, there are some that leave to be defended and complicate us.  And to other that they defended themselves, we beat them.  It depends on the day, I expect that Wednesday we have a good day, we play our soccer and we gain.  Thus I am going to be able to call al another day to my Argentine friends to charge them.  

—¿To who?  

—To the ones that handle my image, that are Argentines (NdeR: refers to Sports Image).  And provided that I gain, the charge.  

—¿It surprises you that at times the forward rival mark you to vos, as did Ortega in the Cup America of the 99?  

—¡Me agreement it of Ortega..  It surprises me a great deal because I have the obligation to defend.  What it happens is that the modern soccer obliges you more to mark to who comes for before yours.  By our style of play, the technicians put someone, because Brazil is the only selection in which the lateral rise a lot.  

—¿You feel you candidate for this party?  

—You they go first..  

—But without playing well.  

—It is what we spoke before.  What it wants the míster (Bielsa) is to fix the team, to seek solutions and the results have to come.  Can be that Brazil be in a better moment, but there is not favoritismo.  Argentina is defending a lot, less badly than the field of the Mineirao is very wide.  We are going to have facility to seek spaces.  

—¿For that agrees them that Argentina defend with three?  

—One must have patience, to maintain the possession of the balloon and to be moved ahead.  What we are doing with Ronaldinho, Kaká and Ze Roberto..  That those players move, that there be spaces for me and for Cafú.  Thus we can gain it, je.  

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2004-6-1 02:14:00 | 只看该作者
这是用什么语翻译成英文的??西班牙语?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 06:35 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 20 queries .