查看: 1702|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

里杰卡尔德接受奥莱专访

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-5-14 20:03:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
"With Bielsa do not speak"

TO Frank Rijkaard does not please it that Saviola trip to do not play, but understands the motives of Mark/ Marcelo it.  

BARCELONA (CORRESPONDENT).  Is not the same climate that at the beginning of season.  Frank Rijkaard its more golden moment lives in the Barcelona.  The stupendous second rolls that it played the team, the classification for the Champions and the dreams to improve they reach it to continue ahead.  With the smile of teeth blanquísimos, the technician of the Barsa receives to Olé hand by hand.  It is relaxed and does not have to be put a coraza to respond.  Though it takes care of each word that says in a pure Spaniard, Frank cannot dissemble its states of spirit.  They are filtered it in the voice.  

—The sensation gives me that when speech of Maradona is touchd.  I mistake myself?  

—Without knowing us, beyond crossing us in the parties often when he was a crack in Italy, a good impression has left me always how was carried with its companions.  Being large as was, cheering, helping..  There are two things in a sportsman: The player and the human being.  And often the footballer is sought only for the installment in field and at times we forget the difficulties that one can find when is truly a crack.  The life is not as easy as think the others.  Maradona has been an unique footballer..  The it has been the soccer, has represented it al soccer..  In each place where is, takes a ball and begins to play with her.  Inside its heart.  I am able imagines that al to finish its career lost something so important for he himself that it causes feels very sad.  Its life was all that.  And now, everything that it causes is to seek alternatives to substitute all that lack..  Its talent is unique and to copy it will be really impossible.  

—Diego said thousand times that did nobody teach to be Maradona.  

—What is important is to be supported of the correct people.  I believe also that he has his personality, says what thinks..  And of a very poor neighborhood have catapulted it al better than its epoch and that is not easy to assimilate.  

—According to Maradona, Ronaldinho is its successor.  It shares him?  

—Diego is observing the class, the technique, the quality of a player, and that contributes happiness in the stadiums.  They, as Ronaldinho or Maradona, have the quality to do something of the nothing.  To create, to invent, to entertain.  

—Is certain that was follower of the Selection Argentina of the 78?  

—Being a very young footballer, he continued the important tournaments.  He was follower of the Dutch team, but that Argentina he had somewhat special, a mixture of force, hardness, bad, winning mentality milk also, and a so vertical play.  This pleased me a great deal.  In that epoch was more than the Brazilian soccer: was more direct.  Remembrance to Spaniard, fuertísimo; to Passarella, '' the large one capitano'', Olguín, Tarantini, Luque, Hou..  Hou..  Houseman, ¿not?  And Kempes was the matador, high, with style, determinant by its attitude and its indestructible image.  

—Menotti or Bilardo?  

—Menotti a special image gave me, ¡so tranquil!  As if it had all planned, all ready.  Since outside, very tranquil.  But inside, surely very motivating.  The name of Menotti is exceptional.  But has not worked so much with Maradona as Bilardo.  

—The historic claw of Mouth or the finest play of River?  

—I believe in the equilibrium.  The people that pays its entrance wants to see a spectacle and the soccer has the responsibility to give happiness.  But only happiness does not function.  And only bad milk and force, does neither function.  You need to seek an equilibrium.  

—Pleases it Aimar?  

—Aimar is one of the better than the world, although this year could not give everything that is able on account of several wounds.  Has been a complicated year for him.  

And Saviola..  

Saviola!  Still so young and with so much mentality.  It has a great deal of confidence in itself same, thinks "even what even, I can mark a goal, to do the difference".  Has an incredible quality and can improve still a great deal.  It can conserve this level for many years and to catch more experience.  Is very good.  I believe also that plays for the team, that pleases it more to mark goals but also understands the soccer and works very well in that aspect, shares.  

—I did not think that you would be encouraged to sit down to Patrick Kluivert in the stool..  

—There are many teams that play with two forward.  I believe that Kluivert and Saviola together can function: Saviola moves for its place, Kluivert that distracts the attention, stronger of head but less quick than Saviola..  This it is to complement!  Can function, but one must have the adequate players so that they live together inside a court and that be positive for the team.  Some time already I have tested them.  

—It has to console it when Javier the Selection returns from without to have played neither a ratito?  

I spoke with him and I have said it that I feel it, but Javier already has its mentality.  It does not it please to travel to do not play, but does not want itself to refuse the appointment with its national team, feels that is a pride for him.  It is a complete professional, does not say anything, is straight and works.  And thinks: "The party that comes perhaps will be".  Never it loses the hope to have an opportunity.  

—What role will have Saviola the next year?  In the Catalonian media leaves that will be substitute, what does you think?  

Itself do not they be able to say those things.  When the players are presented in pre-season, you cannot speak of fixed and acting.  The one that yields, the one that more serves it al team, plays.  To call it "acting of luxury" is not good, are not my words, I want it to leave clarified.  

—Cuántas times spoke with Bielsa in recent years?  

—Ninguna..  But I have done its work, that of coach of the national team, and important parties there is always, and you cannot permit you not to call the better players or not to gain.  When Bielsa want to speak with me, there will not be no problem.  

—Is continuing it Juan Román Riquelme?  

—Yes, I see it.  Its state of spirit, of form, in a moment I have seen that was a little bit one under in physical condition but I can imagine why.  

—Why?  

—Its pre-season was complicated.  It could not create the ideal base for all the year.  

—Ronaldinho and Saviola are the best double one of the League?  

—Have had enough decisive moments, with good communication.  With the to run of the parties, have been complemented better.  I have to say that they have functioned well as team.  

—If the Barsa second leaves, the fondness will celebrate it as if was a title.  

—Before that to think about festivals, I want to finish the possible League the best.  We need all the attention in the work.  I believe that we achieve a great improvement along the season.  Clear that I cannot deny that I feel happy when the people is happy.  

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2004-5-14 22:44:00 | 只看该作者
我也一直觉得对于体能一向不出众的里可尔梅,缺乏系统的季前储备,在这一段赛季末的时间已经很难在场上随心所欲了.对于里可尔梅来说,这样的缺乏已经持续了两三年了,从比安齐离开博卡开始,因为他弟弟因为新教练因为转会,也许这也是造成里可尔梅退步的原因之一
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-5-14 22:49:00 | 只看该作者
嘿嘿,偶早就在罗米版里表示过这种担忧了。其实不仅是体能不好的球员,任何球员都不能缺少赛季前的体能储备。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 03:10 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 20 queries .