查看: 2114|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

切尔西正式对萨莫埃尔下手了(2004.4.30)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-4-30 22:21:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Chelsea make Samuel contact Friday 30 April, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma have confirmed that Chelsea are keen on signing capital stopper Walter Samuel in the summer.

"I can reveal that Chelsea are interested in Walter Samuel," said Giallorossi sporting director Franco Baldini.

"We have been in contact with the English club and they have requested information on the player, but they have made no official offer yet."

Samuel is set to be sold at the end of this season as the capital club look to improve their financial situation.

The Argentine international does have a host of admirers in Italy but he stated earlier this month that he wants out of Serie A.

"I would rather move abroad than stay in Italy," he stated. "I could never play for Milan, Inter or Juventus against Roma out of respect to the fans.

"I have nothing against those clubs, but playing for them does not interest me. I am far more attracted by the idea of playing in England."

The Stamford Bridge outfit are ready to offer the former Boca Juniors star a reported £2.8m a season.

Whispers allege that the English club are set to bid £17m for the player but Roma want £20m for the 26-year-old.

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-5-1 13:54:36编辑过]

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2004-5-4 23:33:00 | 只看该作者
Emmm...he is an honest player, an outstanding player...however, whether Premier League is  suitable for ARG player, that's the question...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 06:43 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 20 queries .