扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1444|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

击沉皇马 加列蒂喜不自禁

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-3-18 22:22:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Galletti complied its great dream The forward one Argentine put the goal of the triumph of the Zaragoza in the end of the Cup of the King, nothing less than before the Real Madrid.  “Every player dreams with doing a goal in the end and to few minutes of the closing of the party.  I achieved it and against the Real Madrid”, summarized Luciano.  

The forward Argentine one Luciano Galletti summarized its happiness in a paragraph: "Was a very important goal.  Every player dreams with doing a goal in the end and to few minutes of the closing of the party.  I achieved it and against the Real Madrid.  Is a polite dream".  Luciano refers al tremendous goal that marked and that served it al Zaragoza to obtain the Cup of the King before the galactic Real Madrid, exactly in Barcelona.  Galletti put the 3-2 final in the extend and permitted it al Zaragoza to raise for sixth time in its history it coveted Cup of the King.  Galletti had like companions in the end to other two Argentines, the defender Gabriel Military and the mediocampista Leonardo Ponzio.  

The former assailant of Students of The Silver stood out his happiness extra by the success of Soldier, his companion since him selected Sub 17 of the AFA and who he was incorporated al Zaragoza after the Real Madrid to desist to last moment to hire it.  "He knew that a great player he came and a great person and we are enjoying a great deal", it emphasized Galletti.  

The leader also praised José Pekerman, exactly the educational coach that had in the selected Sub 17 that went to Egypt and that besides he carried him al World Sub 20 that developed in Nigeria.  "Of the hand of José a great team was armed and of that Sub 17 various players arose that are in First and in Europe", he said.  

Galletti received his prize directly of hands of the kings of Spain, Juan Carlos and Sofía.  "The king congratulated me for the party and by the goal", he underlined Galletti.  

And to think that the day had begun with a deception for the forward one Argentine, because touched it to see the first part of the end since the bank of the substitutes.  "It was a surprise not to play and was a little I bother al principle.  But I understood that one must support the companions and I began to dream myself with the chance to enter and to do a goal", it recalled who already the flavor was given to integrate the selected greater with the conduction of Mark it Bielsa.  

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 20:49 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 22 queries .