查看: 1612|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

莫拉雷斯的第一场解放者杯

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-3-2 19:40:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
" I renewed my hopes "

After 142 days, Hugo Morales will return to be a holder. Improved, I recover, in line and with already almost 13 years in First, it(he,she) will make debut of entry(ticket) in the Glass.

Deep dream. Hugo Alberto Morales's eyes do without sleeps and without brands(marks) of pillow. But the clock and the Sun of the midday demonstrate a good one to sleep. Without nightmares. A world of fantasies, maybe, playing it(he,she) stops his(her,your) small April, who has just expired five months. Almost so much time like his(her,your) gray postponement. When it was not the lack(mistake) of pretemporadas, it was a technical decision or a fatal tear. To speak about the clinical eye and about a pseudo overweight that had it between(among) signs of interrogation. The one who had said it. They should have happened(passed) 142 days it(he,she) stops to return to see Moralito between(among) the holders of Independently (the last time, 11/10/03 before The St Lawrence in the New Gasómetro). They should have happened(passed) almost 13 years it(he,she) stops to feel from we go in one Liberators. " Now I renewed my hopes ", was told by it(him,her) to Olé. Since it(he,she) stops not to dream until evening...

- you took part in Eliminating, Olympic Games, in Europe, the Conmebol. But newly today sos to title in Liberators...

- it(he,she) him(her) had desire. At some time I had the desire to play in a big equipment(team). And here, in Independent, not podes to stop dreaming in the Glass, of being in the final of the Intercontinental one. Now I have the chance of playing of entry(ticket) and it turns into something special.

- in Independent, the illusion is deepened by the mysticism...

- the people stop you in all sides and prefer that you gain(earn) it Liberators and that dejés little of side the tilt. In addition, it(he) is good to play against big others of South America. And podes to go to Japan.

- Japan? Already?

- first, Liberators. If it(he,she) is like that, the different thing comes only. But the Glass is hard. Peleás against all.

- plant you they are definite well. The localía feels and also when you go of visit.

- yes. Capable that you go to the height and tenés 90 % of chances of losing. It is probable that you leave three points. But sabés that, of place and with all your people to favor, little fear metés.

- against The Native they present an offensive equipment(team). With Manor-house and Losada, are you going to be the manager of opening the bolt?

- the Ecuadorians will have seen us to touch well the ball and assurance that they are going to come to close. Pero Banfield was more or less the same thing. In our field, except the big ones that play you of equally to equally, we have to know that all the parties(games) will be like that: the wear makes it Independent and later ... to having care.

- as(like) "different", do you feel you person in charge of opening the game?

- assurance. I am a person in charge of generating football and trying to open to the defense. We have to look for ourselves more. Actually(indeed), we all are responsible inside the field. But those that we play of the half ahead(forward), a bit more. Though it is necessary to calm. If we do a goal of entry(ticket), us everything will be simplified. They it is necessary to enter all sides.

- for the offensive offer, they would not have why to fail...

- in advance antemano, pensás that everything is going to work. Tenés two players to your side that they can play and can throw(shoot) a fast wall to you, to return it to you well... But the rival plays. With Banfield there was thought that everything would be simpler, with mobility, but later you querés to kill. If they make to you man a man and extract you of the area...

- " It was thought ... ", " simpler ... " were you imagining on having come that everything would cost the double to you?

- it(he,she) knew that it(he,she) was doing an important change. It(he,she) was coming to the King of Glasses and was generating a great responsibility. Lamentably I did not start(extract) since(as,like) he(she) was thinking, fighting the tilt until the end. But now I renewed my hopes.

- up to(even) here, everything was rare(strange). Little I play, often to the bank... Tomorrow you expire 13 years in First. From leading actor to actor of distribution.

- one knows that it(he,she) can play or that it(he,she) cannot play. Nobody has the ownership gained(earned) in any side. Except Maradona or some other one. In Europe same, big Argentine players are substitute. I worry in taking advantage of the opportunities that I am having and to go out well of this party(game) it(he,she) stops not to lose the ownership. In the football, it is very difficult to support the regularity. To all it had to go out. I go 13 years in this but it(he,she) does not mean that jugués all the parties(games), for any more experience that you have.

- they all go out. But not for overweight. You did not travel to the pretemporada in Mardel because, according to Pastoriza, you had two kilos of more. What did happen(pass)?

- I did not give to him(her) importance. While I sit me well... The Duck is one of few technical personnel that it(he) seems to me to be Barbarian and frontal. As well as it(he,she) can say to you in ****(pester) that you are two kilos above(up), you do not stop getting well. I listened and tried it to the possible better(best) thing take her. Of boy I managed to weigh 72 kilos and today I try to come to éso. But I feel more comfortable a bit more loudly, with 75, since(as,like) now...

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-3-2 19:40:00 | 只看该作者
莫拉雷斯,一个曾经被阿根廷人寄予厚望的天才中场,帕萨雷拉为98世界杯准备的悍将,在世界杯前突发高烧。为了他,帕萨雷拉等到最后一分钟才召入巴尔博替补。阿根廷人叹息从未发挥出自身三成功力的球员...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 07:09 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 20 queries .