26#
发表于 2004-2-25 21:33:00 | 只看该作者
真头疼呢!

开始担心家里的甘蓝菜……[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-2-28 21:58:00 | 只看该作者

Yesterday it was the official presentation of the Malevo Ferreyra in the CSKA of Moscow. River's ex-steering wheel had approved the medical review in Germany, previous scale of his(her,your) trip of Buenos Aires, and yesterday it(he,she) gave his(her,your) first press conference, before travelling to Amsterdam, it(he,she) stops to add to the pretemporada. The president of the club, Gary Gingger, said: " It is the first great incorporation of the Russian football, for the value of the transfer (River still had 4.050.000 dollars), superior to all other and because it(he,she) comes to the last champion. His(her,your) success will depend on him(it) and on his(her,your) adjustment of that his(her,your) incorporation is not the last one of an Argentinian to our country.I hope that Osmar opens the doors other Argentinians. I am sure that it(he,she) him(her) is OK to going ".

Then Osmar's shift came: " I Am very satisfied to be here (...) The good thing is that the technician (the Portuguese Artur Jorge) speaks Spanish, for what the communication will be easier ". In the rest of the nursery(staff) there are no players who speak Spanish. The Malevo was accompanied during all his(her,your) first stage by his(her,your) representative, Paul Cosentino. The championship in Russia will begin on March 14 and 15.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 16:15 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 19 queries .