查看: 1453|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

扎内蒂:我们要踢一场伟大的德比(2004.2.19)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-2-19 10:03:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Zanetti: We Have To Play A Great Derby

Inter captain Javier Zanetti knows that his team has a chance to redeem themselves

against AC Milan: "We have to play a great derby for the fans. The rossoneri are

doing well lately but we know that we can beat them and a victory would be a

boost of confidence for the rest of the season".

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2004-2-19 17:11:00 | 只看该作者
J.ZANETTI: "NO ALIBIS"
Wednesday, 18 February 2004 16:14:44   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (1):

Javier Zanetti , the derby  has come at what is a slightly difficult moment for you...
"It's a difficult moment for us after missing out on the Tim Cup final and Sunday's defeat against Udinese. Now there's the derby  and it has come at a good moment for us to redeem ourselves. We know how much this match means, we must concentrate and play a great derby. Only in this way can we start putting things right."

Does Milan's pace this in the championship this season worry you?
"They're having a great championship and they have a competitive squad. But we don't feel we're inferior to Milan. The derby  is always a special match. Both teams want to win. We respect Milan, but we're not worried."

You've always given great performances when in difficult moments. It happened against Arsenal in London and against Juventus in Turin. Could this be repeated against Milan?
"Let's hope so. You always need to hit back after a difficult moment. Unfortunately the internationals won't train with us for the whole week, but you don't need any particular motivation for a derby."

Apart from the injuries, what is Inter missing with respect to when you won six consecutive matches?
"There have been some injuries and some things that went in the wrong way during matches. It's difficult to explain the reason for certain things. The injuries have certainly penalised us. Personally, I'm not used to looking for alibis. We'll accept our responsibilities, convinced that we can and want to put things right."

J.ZANETTI: "LET THE BEST TEAM WIN"
Wednesday, 18 February 2004 16:31:14   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (2):

The derby  comes at a moment of conflict between the two Milanese sides and referees. Could Collina be the right referee to take charge of the derby?
"First of all I hope this derby  won't be decided by strange episodes. I consider Collina to be a very good referee. The important thing is that we see a fair match and that we can say 'let the best team win'."

You've been at Inter for many years. With what kind of tension do you feel the derby  now compared to the past?
"I've been here for many years. We've always felt the derby  in a special way because it's a very passionate match. But I recall that when I came here we hadn't lost a derby  for five years. It's a more favourable moment for Milan now, but there's never a favourite in this match."

Are you studying anything in particular for the derby?
"We're waiting for all the internationals to return. Then we'll study how to face Milan."

Could it be the derby  with the trio of Adriano , Vieri and Recoba up front?
"They are three players with different characteristics. They have the qualities to create and invent good things all the time. They are important and fundamental men, but it's the coach that makes the decisions and all of us respect them. In any case, we're very strong in attack."

Will you take the derby  as a turning point in your season?
"Winning a derby  gives you enthusiasm and faith in your resources. We'll try and make good preparations and play a great match. Then let's hope we get a positive result."

Milan will be without Paolo Maldini...
"He needs no introduction. He's the symbol of Milan. It's a significant absence for them."

Were Milan's polemics regarding Pieri's refereeing in Lecce a way to balance Inter's about the Tim Cup semi-final return leg?
"I agree with what president Facchetti said. Adriano Galliani commented on the refereeing in Lecce. It's not clear whether he did so as vice president of Milan or as president of the Lega [Calcio]. Besides this, I'll repeat what I've already said. I hope the referee isn't the principal protagonist of the derby."

J.ZANETTI: "WE'RE NOT GIVING UP NOW"
Wednesday, 18 February 2004 16:50:16   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (3):

What do you have to do in the championship in order not to have any regrets? You seemed a bit mentally tired in the game with Udinese...
"No, I don't think we were mentally tired. If we analyse the game you can see that we tried to equalise right up until the last moment. Perhaps we were a bit physically tired because of the Tim Cup semi-final return leg, but I don't want to look for excuses. Compliments to Udinese who played a great game."

The derby  in the first half of the season was decisive for Hector Cuper's fate. What can you tell us ahead of this one?
"I have always said we worked well with Cuper, though the results we all wanted didn't come in the final period. The club decided to change coach and Alberto Zaccheroni arrived. We did very well with him at the beginning then we let up a bit, but not in terms of the level of our performance. I repeat: there's Zaccheroni now and this is what counts. He's doing a great job, though he's penalised by injuries and other aspects. We must be aware of our mistakes and our responsibilities. Together with Zaccheroni we must work to reach the objectives we have set ourselves. We must try and finish the championship in the best way possible and go forward in the Uefa Cup . The spirit is the same as always: to give our best, everything we have inside ourselves."

In what physical shape are you for this derby?
"Thanks to a whole week's work we will certainly be in good shape. Let's hope the internationals also come back in good condition."

Do you think Milan have seemed a bit tired in recent matches?
"I haven't seen all of Milan's recent matches. But I can say that Lecce played an excellent match on Sunday. This is the Italian championship. It's the most difficult in the world and there are no easy matches."

Isn't there the risk of the squad getting depressed because of the series of negative events?
"There's bitterness because the results haven't come, but at the same time there's the same desire to start over in order to put things right. We're not in the condition to give up everything now, we must be more united than ever now, out of respect for ourselves, the club and the fans. We must fight until the end, like we have always done in these years. We prefer to accept our responsibilities and let's hope that this tendency can change and that we can win something important."

If Ronaldo came back at the end of the season how would he be welcomed by the team?
"Well, just like all the boys that come here have been welcomed. We have never given a bad welcome to a new arrival. If he comes he will be coming to help Inter do better."

http://bbs.argstorm.com/dispbbs.asp?boardid=2047&id=171810&star=2#350028

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 05:36 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 25 queries .