扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1512|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Xavi & Javier Saviola, total connection

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-2-15 10:31:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Xavi and Saviola are a true partnership, able to take on any opponent who crosses their path. What better evidence than their most recent victims: Levante, in the Copa, and Albacete and Osasuna, in La Liga. In little more than three weeks, they have made their mark with three stunning goals. The partnership they have formed means that they know each other so well, that they have no need to speak to know what one wants of the other. For that reason, when Xavi has the  
ball at his feet, the first person who is always unmarked moving through the defence is Saviola. For that reason, when 'El Pibito' looks for a through ball, the one who offers it is 'Pelopo'. For that reason, when the Argentine scores a goal, the first one to embrace him is his Catalan friend. Xavi and Saviola or Saviola and Xavi, the order of the factors does not alter the product, they're inseparable, as much off the pitch as on it. Most importantly, the connection has begun to work and bring good results in recent weeks. Indeed when Rijkaard has decided to give a start to both players, the chemistry between both has exploded. And such is the degree of mutual understanding that Saviola is able to pass to Xavi so that he scores, as happened in the 1-0 victory over Albacete on February 1st. Now comes a new match and 'pareja' has the desire to return the favour. "We have to  
maintain our good form and if it can be with my pass and a goal for Saviola, so much the better", says the man from Terrassa, whereas 'Conejo' says: "We have to beat Atlético and if I can help with a goal, I would be overjoyed".

Xavi: "Nobody loses a marker in the area like him"

Xavi emphasises the Argentine forward's ability to find space within the area and his strength in order to get rid of the defenders: "We could be speaking of a different player. He is a very alive player and everyone knows that. His movement is phenomenal. The truth is that nobody finds space like him". The midfielder clarified the differences that there are between 'El Pibito' and Kluivert: "Saviola needs more space and he likes to look for a pass so he's facing the keeper, whereas Patrick plays more with his back to goal, and it's necessary to pass to his feet and not for him to run on to".

Saviola: "He was born with a ball at his feet"

For the Argentine forward it's a pleasure to speak of his friend Xavi. "He knows me very well, knows how I move and with a glance he tells me where I should make my run. I always say when they ask me that he seems as if he had been born with a ball at his feet. It is an advantage to have him alongside and pleasure always to take advantage of his passes, because they are full of quality and can decide the game", he explained. Saviola added that "Our connection is good, but I believe that all the team has improved. We are stronger".

S1G18FfM.jpg (17.12 KB, 下载次数: 17)

S1G18FfM.jpg
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2004-2-15 12:13:00 | 只看该作者
记得看过报道说只要岁巴萨外出比赛,他们俩就睡在一起(同室)!!
呵呵~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-2-16 09:44:00 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-2-16 09:59:00 | 只看该作者
希望他们能一起配合,场场打出漂亮的配合,有更加的多的心有灵犀,进更多的球。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-2-16 14:39:00 | 只看该作者
正相反!!
希望兔子快快转会,离开这个垃圾的球队!!
(xavi 也转吧!)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 16:43 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 23 queries .