扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1335|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

兔子访谈

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-2-7 03:49:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Here, if we lose or draw we change systems Javier Saviola is an intelligent man. In spite of his youth he shows unusual maturity for his age. On the occasion of his 50th goal, he gave a long interview to MARCA. He analysed his situation and that of the team. He has been at Barcelona for three years, but has not won anything. His explanation is clear. This team has spent years searching for a definite style. It is not a question of this year, is the swing of trainers and tactics. Fifty goals in 2 years is not bad. It makes me very happy, especially when the goals help us to win games. Besides, there is still much time left for me. Which goal stays in your memory? The first that I scored in the Gamper Trophy against Parma. That was best because I could dedicate it to my father. At Barça there's always a debate about goals... In a club such as Barça or Madrid there are always critics. If you concede goals, the defense is embarrassed; if you play three games without scoring, doubts are created. It is the law of this sport in a club like Barça. The fans and the media are demanding and you have to learn how to live with it. When things do not go well, pressure arrives from many sides. And if Ronaldo has 18 goals with Madrid it's worse, no? It was the same with River and Boca. Comparison with your rival is inevitable. The more goals Ronaldo scores the more they compare us to him. If these comments did not exist soccer would not be so attractive. What's happened at Barça? We began relatively well. Then we slackened off and didn't find it easy to turn it around again. We have not had continuity. We won two games and then we lost another one. Then doubts ocurr. As soon as we win games, especially important games like vs. Real Madrid or Valencia, we will become a great club. Is this the Barça of your dreams? As a club, yes. They surprised me in a good way. Everywhere we go there are Barça fans. It's a whole world that surrounds people who are involved in Barça. Concerning sport, the last three years we have failed to reach the final stage of competitions. We've been eliminated early. I would like to finish my contract and to say that I have won a title with Barça. This is what makes players great: the titles. Lately there have been none. The true Barça is the one from Sunday or the one from Zaragoza? The inconsistency of this season means that we don't know what kind of team we are. Against Zaragoza we played one way; in Seville, another; and against Albecete something totally different... As soon as this team always plays the same way we will progress. A lack of stability? Ever since I came to Barça we've never played the same way. Here if you lose or you draw, and sometimes even if you win, the following match you change systems. I have had to adapt because at River it was totally different. There, the same players always played and you knew the next match you were going to play. Here you never know. Every Sunday they surprise you with new tactics and it is never the same team as the previous Sunday. The first year with Rexach we played a more attacking style with Patrick and Rivaldo; then van Gaal, who liked commitment, marking and running; Antic arrived, and we returned to offensive tactics; and now Rijkaard, who plays with a single forward. When they ask me how I play at Barça it's hard to respond because I've had many coaches and tactics. You believe in the trident? I do, yes. And there has been more than one in the three years I've been here. I believe in the trident because I have felt very comfortable when I have played with Rivaldo or with Kluivert up front. But this year you've hardly played a couple of games ... Every coach thinks in a particular way and when things don't go well, there are changes Is the squad under pressure for its late nights going out? When you don't win there are always doubts. Now the player's night life and staying out late has to be the reason. The nights out are necessary for the players to be able to relax. Are these excuses on behalf of someone? There are comments that are get bigger and bigger and turn into a big thing. It would be better to pay attention to what each one does on the pitch and not to their private life. Does the intensity of the environment at the club surprise you? These things are not new. It surprised me in the beginning, but not now. There's always talk of who should leave, of new signings, of countless things... Things are brought to light very easely. There will always be bad comments and you have to get used to living with it. Everything is at stake in the next four matches? They will be games against our direct rivals, who will make things difficult for us. We cannot lose nor draw. I would like to win all four, but if we win three I think that will be good, considering that we play three matches away from the Camp Nou. Do you understand that Ronaldinho was upset when he left the pitch? Each player thinks in his own way. Ronaldinho was playing well, wanted to continue and nobody likes to be substituted. He responded this way and he will have his reasons. I already know how it feels sitting on the bench and one has to get used to it. Every week it's a question of you or Kluivert ... We only play with one forward. You can only hope that you will be chosen. What about the rumours that you'll be sold? They do not worry me, nor that my face has appeared in newspapers. When somebody comes and says to me that I must go, then I will worry. I understand that this can affect some. There are players who take things very much to heart. Each has his personality and some can be discouraged. And your nationalisation? We are awaiting it. We already did everything that we had to do. We initiated the proceedings and we are going to finish them. That sounds like a reproach. When I was asked about this subject I already said that we had no support. We've done everything by ourselves. Isn't this a bit strange? I prefer being confident and not thinking of bad intentions. Next year, do you see yourself more inside or outside of Barça? I train, play and dedicate myself to Barça. I don't take the comments seriously. As long as nothing is clear I don't give them any importance. Luis F. Rojo (Marca)
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:52 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 21 queries .