打印 上一主题 下一主题

隆哥閒著沒事放點話

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-1-31 21:57:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/story?id=209520

The "Brujita" has a single obsession

The Argentinean Juan Sebastián Verón wants to gain the World-wide one of Germany 2006, "true revancha" for his selection

Buenos Aires (EFE) -- the Argentine midfield player Juan Sebastián Verón, who recovers of an operation, showed Friday his desire of which the World-wide one of soccer of Germany 2006 is constituted in "true revancha" for the selection of its country.

"My great dream is to gain next the world-wide one, that Germany is true revancha of Argentine soccer", it indicated in an interview spread by ESPN Rivadavia Radio, of Buenos Aires.

Verón, of the English club Chelsea, was put under a surgery the past Monday in the Silver, its native city, located to about 60 kilometers to the south of Buenos Aires, to correct one hernia of disc, intervention of which - according to it said recovers "very well and quickly".

"For being able to close my race with the selected one as I want, my greater desire is to gain the World-wide one of Germany. I know that in the previous one (by the one of Korea of South-Japan 2002) I was neither physical well nor soccer, for that reason love my revancha ", expressed the midfield player.

"the brujita", the nickname with which it is known him, calculated that in a month it will be able to retake the soccer practices and that, as of that moment, it will train thoroughly "and with all the desire" to be able to be summoned by the Argentine selector Marcelo Bielsa.

"I know that I am going to have my revancha, that Argentina is going to have his revancha in Germany. Also I know that it will be very difficult, but I in the difficult ones always left well unemployed ", said excited with the possibility of a call to return to shine the celestial and white house.

Verón indicated that also it would like, like its compatriot Gabriel Batistuta, at the moment in Arab soccer, to be summoned to integrate the Argentine selection that will participate in the next Olympic Games of Athens.

"the possibility always exists and I never lose the hopes. It would be very important, but for that reason I do not lose the dream ", declared, although soon - before a question he admitted that the Argentine selection sub'23, that classified campeona in Chile for the Olympic Games, counts on" great values, with pibes that handle the ball very well ".

The midfield player noticed that although he wants to be "in all the" parties and matches that the Argentine selection disputes, his "great objective" is the World-wide one of Germany 2006 because wishes "great revancha, great revancha that needs Argentina".

The classification of the Argentine selection sub'23 in Chile for the Olympic Games of Athens contrasted with the pale image that left representative the absolute one in the World-wide one of Korea of South-Japan, where was eliminated in first stage after to have arrived like one from the favorites to gain the match.

"I put contentment by pibes (of sub'23) because, the truth, when it began Preolímpico few thought that the classification with a formed group of hardship could be obtained", responded before the comparison of the Argentina performance in Chile with the one of the World-wide one of the 2002.

On the whistles and insults that received from the Argentine liking in the parties of the eliminatory Souths American woman for Germany 2006, Verón indicated that "many" are products of the memory of the World-wide one of Korea of South-Japan and because it is "a controverted type, that fought to me until with the journalists".

"I am thus, but I want to recover (of the surgery) more soon possible and to demonstrate to him, to the fans, to the media, who I am the best one in my position and which we can devote champions in Germany", emphasized.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2004-1-31 22:03:00 | 只看该作者
昏倒,他怎么现在说这番话啊,还是先恢复吧>_<
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-2-1 01:44:00 | 只看该作者
令巫师着迷的只有一件事
阿根廷人胡安贝隆想要夺得2006年德国世界杯,作为他真实的复兴。(怎么说着说着说到奥运会去了啊?两件事嘛)

布宜诺斯艾丽斯(EFE) --正在手术恢复中的阿根廷中场球员胡安贝隆在上个星期五表示,他现在最大的愿望就是夺得2006年德国世界杯的冠军。“我最大的梦想就是获得下一次世界杯的冠军,作为他真实的复兴。”他在布宜诺斯艾丽斯的ESPN Rivadavia广播台的一次采访中表明。
贝隆是英超俱乐部切尔西的球员,他上周一在他的家乡,布宜诺斯艾丽斯以南60公里的Silver进行了疝气手术。贝隆说,术后的恢复“非常好而迅速”。
“为了以我喜欢的方式结束我的职业生涯,我最大的希望就是夺得下一届德国世界杯的冠军。我知道在上一次世界杯(02年韩日举办)中,我的身体状态不好,场上状态也不好。正因如此,我更期待着我的复兴。”这位中场球员表示。
巫师是贝隆的绰号,他预计重新开始训练需要一个月的时间。到那个时候,他将以完完全全的欲望来投入训练,从而以获得国家队教练马赛洛·贝尔萨的召唤。“我知道我将开始我的复兴,阿根廷队将在德国完成复兴。我也知道那将是很困难的,但是我们必将克服困难。”贝隆激动地说。
贝隆表明,他也希望象他的同胞,在卡塔尔踢球的巴蒂斯图塔一样,被召入国奥队去雅典参加奥运会的比赛。“可能性总是存在的,我从没有丧失希望。那将是非常重要的,我一直梦想着。”他表明。前不久他表示与智利分在同组的阿根廷U23国奥队在雅典奥运会上有着很大的夺冠希望,他们有着一群技术很好年轻球员。
贝隆强调虽然他很想参加(国家队国奥队)所有的比赛为阿根廷争取胜利,但是他最大的愿望只有一个,为阿根廷队夺得在2006年德国举行的世界杯,因为他希望成就伟大的复兴,阿根廷所需要的伟大复兴。
U23国奥队的在雅典的比赛将和智利分在一组,与之对比的是国家队在上届韩日世界杯时的死亡之组,他们最为夺冠热门来到赛场却在小组赛后即遭淘汰。“我对这些孩子很有信心。预选赛开始的时候很少有人想到会分到一个艰难的小组。”他将阿根廷U23队伍在智利的表现和02年国家队在日韩的表现作了对比。
在受到了国内无数的嘘声之后,贝隆表示韩日世界杯后留下的记忆很多,“那之后有很多争议,他们一直伴随着我,还有那些记者。”
"我希望能尽快恢复,并且在不久的将来向那些球迷证明,向媒体证明,我是在我的位置上的最好的球员,我们能在德国夺取冠军。"贝隆最后强调。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-2-1 01:48:00 | 只看该作者
怎么会和智利分在一组?是不是原文翻译到英语的时候错了?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-2-7 23:13:00 | 只看该作者
哈哈,想的到挺多的,以后的事以后考虑吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-2-8 21:25:00 | 只看该作者
啥手术?疝气手术?冷汗。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2004-2-8 23:09:00 | 只看该作者
不可能啊,龙哥怎么也有疝气啊? 我家生姜王子才有呢 >_<
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:14 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 20 queries .