扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1325|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

比安奇下令小胖猴减肥

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-1-29 19:43:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
比安奇下令小胖猴减肥[] " Bianchi said me that I have to descend of weight" Tevez recognized that the technician asked him that he be put in form: "AND it is right, with the Profe already I am going to get better physical rhythm and that it will be suitable me", it added. C Arlos Tevez was one of the most sought men after the morning practice of Mouth. The player agreed to the chat with Olé and he did not have no problem in being referred to his weight. The ideal is 74 kilograms, but when the staff returned from Japan, Carlitos weighed one more kilogram, due to that by the wound in its regular knee the practices. Its present weight, as say in Mouth, is of 78,200. And already it began to work in it put ready: will not do no special work but will be coached at par of the group. —¿Te challenged did not well you arrive? —No. Carlos only said me that was above the ideal weight and that I have to descend it, because that signifies to be better physically. And is right. What it happens is that did not come doing many things. In the Preolímpico played day by middle, then there was that to be fed because could not give weight. Besides, in the days that had free I ate well and, as I have tendency to grow fat, I rose some kilograms. —¿Cómo is your relation with Bianchi? —Con Carlos we do not be fought neither distant neither nothing. It is more, I am incapable to fight me with any technician that directs me and says me the things for my well. That I have it very clear. Last year passed somewhat similar when arrived from the south American one. Also it was said that was fought with Bianchi. But later they silenced themselves the mouth. Now I am going to do exactly the same thing: to silence me the mouth, to play and to show that I am well to play. The truth is that not no problem exists with Bianchi. —¿Cómo you feel you physically? —Yo feel well. Sure that with the Profe I am going to get greater physical rhythm and that is going to come myself well for what comes. —¿ensás that Bianchi is uncomfortable by the statements that you did in Japan? —De that theme I did not speak with him. But Carlos better than does nobody know that I did not be to play and by that reason did not put me of holder before the Milan. —Aquella time also you declared that you leave to entertain you with your friends, that to are about to form a musical group. You chatted those themes with him or the same thing gives you? —No is that the same thing... out of the soccer thing give me one is alert to be with the family, with the friends. Besides it is normal that to one please it to do other things. That yes, later in the court one must show if you are well or not. If you not cuidás and later do not you yield in the court, tenés that repensar well the things. But showing them al technical and to the people that am well, is not going to have no problem. —¿Es complicated to live together with the weight that represents to be a figure very recognized? —Sí. Is very difficult because many think that I am 25 years old and only I have 19. By there I want to do things and I do not be able. For me the soccer above all is a diversion. If it thought otherwise had been going to play me to Germany, removing me all the problems and passing it tranquil. But part of that diversion is to play in the Bombonera. Is the most maximum thing. There is not thing that seem it in the world. —Seguramente there are moments in which would please you to be a pibe common... —Seguro. Therefore when I do not play or myself coach I try to be a pibe common. —¿Qué self-criticism hacés of your performance in the tournament Preolímpico? —Soy conscious that I did not yield was able everything that in the soccer thing. But as for the physical thing I tried to give him the best al group. And I felt myself recovered of the wound. Me did not you leave the things as intended, but I am tranquil because left all in the court. As well as in the Liberators all left, in the Preolímpico did not leave a.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 08:02 , Processed in 0.078125 second(s), 20 queries .