查看: 1712|回复: 6
打印 上一主题 下一主题

奥特加友谊赛射入一球(2004.01.23)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-1-23 19:57:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
This is not a Burrito any  

Yes, Ariel Ortega returned al soccer. The 10 it was put of Belgrano in a friendly one and nailed a tremendous goal.

(The Burrito it does not remove the eyes of on top to the ball and leaves paying to a rival one. It put a goal after more than one year. )

C ORDOBA (CORRESPONDENT). A night of feelings found for Ariel Ortega, the star of the place. To recall its phase of player. To return to a wardrobe, to walk toward the field, to carry out movements precompetitivos, to be put the tape of captain, the 10, to break the waist, to shout again a goal... The jujeño, star in River, yesterday with the undershirt of Belgrano mobilized the 3.000 you swell that they went to see Juniors against the Pirate. Bah, went to be delighted with him. "It was beautiful to return to find me in a court and to play al soccer with professionals", said.

The ritual. After accepting the invitation of Pedro Marchetta, Ortega, who was of holidays in Carlos Peace, approached because the party went to benefit of them affected by the become that it devastated to Cordoba December 26. Arrived with Carlos Busts, sports manager of the B, who was its companion in River, in the 93. Al he touch he felt the heat of the people, that since early he demanded photos. Then, with a muscular one in the back, he left to heat with the remainder of the boys and until he approached to the popu to sign autographs.

Later the 10 heavenly he was put and he returned to his habitat, the court. There he left sparkles of his quality and until he put a tremendous goal since outside of the area. Emotion. Did not it shout since the 23/11/02, when with the Fenerbahce vaccinates al Kocaelistor. Zárate it was given al foot, the Burrito braked it and hit it dry putting it in an angle from Of The Elm. To the 8'' of the ST, replaced it the Pepe Bathrobe. And it ovation touchd it: "The people of Cordoba is very hot, treated very well. Here I found myself with two friends, Busts and Villarreal".

The sanction. The Burrito passed from River al Fenerbahce in seven million and medium of dollars. It disputed 19 parties with that undershirt until said suffices and hit the portazo. It was near returning al Millo, but a clause of 11.000.000 of dollars imposed by the Arbitration Court of Lausana, Swiss, ratified the sanction by "breach of the contract". Besides it decreed, November 7, last year, its premature retreat. It can be worn the short again? "Is difficult. You earn me do not lack, but equal, does not depend on me. I sought all the possibilities to fix and I did not be able. Until I travelled to Madrid, but went in vain. What do I think to do of my life? To continue of holidays, ha, ha". A Burrito authentic.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2004-1-23 20:11:00 | 只看该作者
嗷呜~嗷呜~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-1-23 20:31:00 | 只看该作者
Celebrating
New year Good News
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-1-23 21:12:00 | 只看该作者
奥特加友谊赛射入一球

是的,Ariel Ortega回到足球场上了。昔日的10号球员在贝尔格拉诺的一场友谊赛中登场并射入一个非常

漂亮的入球。小毛驴的注意力一直没有离开过足球。尽管离开赛场很久了,他还是打进了他离开赛场一年

多后的第一个进球。
这是Ortega回归的夜晚,他是场上唯一的明星。这一切让他想起了球员时代,他回到了更衣室,走上球场

,像以往的比赛中那样的带球,作为场上队长,10号球员,中路突破,再一次为进球欢呼Goal~~~!这位

昔日河床的明星昨天穿着贝尔格拉诺的球衣,他的登场引来了3000名观众前来观看青年人和海盗队的比赛

(Juniors against the Pirate)。“对我来说回到赛场和一群职业球员一起踢球太美妙了。”奥特加赛后

说。
接到Pedro Marchetta邀请的时候奥特加正在Carlos Peace度假,他接受了比赛的邀请,在12月26日来到

了科尔多巴。与之同行的还有Carlos Busts,贝尔格拉诺俱乐部的体育经理,他曾是93年河床的冠军成员

。在这里奥特加感受到了当地球迷的热情,刚刚抵达他们就不断得索要签名和拍照,奥特加也满足了孩子

们签民和拍照的要求。

然后奥特加非常愉快地回到了他的领地,球场。在这里他尽情释放着他的才华,并且用一脚禁区外远射射

入一球。兴奋!激动!毛驴上次为进球欢呼还是在02年11月23日,那是在费内巴切和Kocaelistor的比赛

中。这是Zárate传的球,毛驴突破后射入,然后人群开始欢呼。“科尔多巴的球迷十分热情,他们对我很

好。在这里我有两个好朋友,Busts和Villarreal。”

奥特加以750万美元从河床转会到费内巴切。期间因为违约而被费内巴切起诉,国际足联对奥特加作

出1100万美元罚款、从2003年7月1日到12月30日全球禁赛的严厉处罚,以作为他违反与费内巴赫所签合同

的代价。“我尽力同过各种方法去弥补,但是没能成功。我还去过马德里,但都是徒劳的。我的生活该怎

么办?我还是继续休假吧!哈哈!”毛驴这样说。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-1-24 12:22:00 | 只看该作者
不是说他同意再回土耳齐了吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-1-24 14:06:00 | 只看该作者
庆祝一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2004-1-30 08:16:00 | 只看该作者
我也来祝贺一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 14:23 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 23 queries .