扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1573|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

罗伯托·卡洛斯谈阿根廷足球(有意思2004.01.16)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-1-16 21:47:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
罗伯托·卡洛斯:阿根廷最佳球员是戴维斯 " Tevez is the best Argentine player " Roberto Carlos is a great admirer of the Argentine football and of Carlitos. " It(he) is very rapid and has skill great ", the Brazilian one praised it. As Bati, Roberto Carlos dreams of being in the Olympic Games. It is his(her,your) hanging account(bill). Players like he(it) there are no many(many people) in the world. A type marketinero that it(he,she) knows very well about what the business treats itself, 3 specially for his(her,your) aggressiveness and his(her,your) given fantastic one, the Brazilian one that makes clear that it(he,she) tries itself(himself,herself) to amuse when it(he,she) goes out to the field and that it(he,she) puts a pinch of humor to many answers, peeled to Merciful Rodríguez (or upside-down?) that already is a registered trademark in his(her,your) selection and in Royal(Real) Madrid. And, why not to recognize it weighs(weigh) to take the colors of the rival of the whole life, is famous in all sides. Roberto Carlos is in the stadium of the Athletic one of Madrid for the presentation of Nike's new superbooty but it(he,she) puts the points on the íes: " The truth is that here only it(he,she) had come to play derbies, but I do not sit(feel) anything special in this moment being here because the rivalry only is given during 90 minutes ", clarifying. Beside referring to his(her,your) new footwear, it(he,she) clears off to speaking about football in a mano to hand with Olé. Of a colleague, of a companion of mark ... of Tevez. Why, because to Carlitos they it sold to Royal(Real) Madrid? Not, because both figures dress in the same signature(company) and the same booties will use in a little time. — in this moment who does he look like to you the best Argentinian? —Sin doubts that Tevez, is a great player. What age has it(he,she)? —Todavía did not fulfill 20. —Ufff... It(He) is very good. —Seguro that ends in a little time in Europe. —A 21, 22 years, it is sure that it(he,she) will play in a club of here. — did you surprise it(him,her)? —No, I did not surprise because he is a South American player and we always extract players, it(he,she) is like that, always it(he,she) is like that. — did you it see Tevez great? —Sí because I follow(continue) the Argentine football, I like it(him,her,you). I am to so much of everything and always I look at the parties(games). — what does you please him(it)? —Es the most rapid, with many skill (it(he,she) joins the lips and does an affirmative gesture with his(her,your) head, of admiration, one more compliment). Esteban Cambiasso, companion of 3, ratifies the knowledges: " it(he,she) knows a lot of our football, it(he,she) might speak about Tevez as(like) about other players. When I went away of the Royal(Real) one and later I returned, it(he,she) was commenting to myself on the parties(games) that it(he,she) had seen of River, till when I was in Independently. Here in Spain one sees the Sunday classic one directly, many parties(games), and I am sure that he(it) sometimes sees them, it(he,she) follows(continues) everything. In the hotel where we concentrate one made connect a special cable because he(she) is charmed with seeing football of the whole world ". Now, in one of those, the Brazilian one crosses with whom the best Argentinian considers of all. Aimar? Verón? Riquelme? Crespo? Not, Carlitos. Where would they cross? If the selections qualify in Chile, they would be in Athens... — Tenés do you count(tell) earrings(slopes)? —Sí, I would like to be in the Olympic Games and to gain(earn) them because we could not with Brazil. Do not be, it(he,she) should speak it with the technician because thankfully there is a very good equipment(team). First I hope that the equipment(team) classifies and later to be able to go. It would be a very big happiness. — Soñás with which some day they nominate you the best of the world? —Sería adjoin, I always have the hope. But it(he,she) is difficult bearing in mind that I am defending and in general they do not choose the defenders. I still have them near four years of football and I will try to be still equal. If it(he,she) comes, it(he,she) comes. The important thing is that I am with the best. —El Royal(Real) it(he,she) wants to renew his(her) contract for four more years. —Es a satisfaction because I in Madrid am nice, is a club in the one that I would like to move back(to retire). The madrilistas treat me well. And one always thinks of following(continuing) ligature to the club, as Butragueño or Sanchís. — for what creés that Argentina did not manage to play well in the last times and him(her) did it(he,she) be so badly in the World one? —Yo am Brazilian, what am I going to say? (A guffaw talks and becomes serious). I believe that in this moment it(he,she) crosses a moment complicated as that of any equipment(team). I do not have doubts that Brazil and Argentina are going to qualify assurance for the World one of Germany. — and it of the World one? —Creo that to Argentina it did not favor the fact of qualifying with many anticipation. It him(her) ended up by playing in against. On the other hand we play under many pressure the last parties(games) and come very put to the World one. — what differences are between(among) the Brazilian ones and the Argentinians? —Creo that the South Americans we are similar enough ... maybe the principal difference is that we are, in the good sense, more irresponsible, we try to amuse each other more. And you work out much more concentrated, are a bit more rigid — because of it does not Argentine football walk well? —No, I do not think it. For example, Mouth was champion in Japan and it is an Argentine equipment(team). — does it(he,she) dress the final in the Milan? —S ì. The truth is that, though I did not surprise the victory, I was thinking that I was going to gain(earn) the Milan. — how explicás that an equipment(team) with Inzaghi, Shevchenko has not could with a rival with fewer names? —Boca is A Mouth, there is also a question of mentality. The South Americans we are like that. And the technician, who is a great technician. For what I observe, one notices that he is a hard-working, proud man of his(her,your) country. Besides one notices that always it(he,she) is next to his(her,your) players, because of it they answer him(her). I believe that if Mouth had played against the Royal(Real) one it(he,she) had cost him(her) more because it(he,she) has a more similar game. — would you like to be directed at some time by Bianchi? —No be, do not be ... what yes I would like is that it(he,she) could demonstrate his(yours) in Europe and triumph here. — is it possible to play without wings? —Sí, I believe that yes, that all the systems are valid. We play with 3-5-2 in the selection, with Cafú and me for the sides, and it(he,she) costs(suits) as alternative. —Falta much for the party(game) with Argentina. Esperás to put a goal with the new booties? —Falta, they are these beautiful parties(games), of which I do not want to get lost. We have to play before with Paraguay and there I am going to release the booties. Ojalá does a goal to him(her) to the Argentina, for the present more nearby that I was was a pass - goal of wings that ended in. — has it(he,she) loaded in the Royal(Real) one between(among) Brazilian and Argentine? —Sí, providing that something is played one speaks about it. Beyond the historical rivalry, a supernice Roberto Carlos meets with an Argentine way. And, as if out one more fan, trying to spend(consume) his(her,your) companions Cambiasso and Santiago Solari. The head takes and says: " Uff, is unbearable, in the wardrobe they spend(pass) it doing mess, they are terrible ". — and what does Queiroz say to them? —Los gun-sight and he(she) laughs. Not, but seriously, they do him well to the group with his(her,your) jokes, it is a pretty way of being. Ah, the bad only thing is that always they us win me and Roni (Ronaldo) in the football tennis. He(She) chatted about everything and did fulbito with Olé. The same fulbito that, at some time, he(she) would like to do with Carlitos. For him(it) it is the best of all.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2004-1-16 22:08:00 | 只看该作者
强烈要求翻译到主论坛!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-1-16 22:44:00 | 只看该作者
还好不是贝利那厮夸Tevez^^
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-1-17 07:34:00 | 只看该作者
有没有中文啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-1-19 07:49:00 | 只看该作者
有没有西班牙文呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-1-30 08:19:00 | 只看该作者
还有“婴文”吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2004-2-4 12:24:00 | 只看该作者
最怕这种半西文半英文了……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2004-2-4 12:33:00 | 只看该作者
Esteban Cambiasso, companion of 3, ratifies the knowledges: " it(he,she) knows a lot of our football, it(he,she) might speak about Tevez as(like) about other players. When I went away of the Royal(Real) one and later I returned, it(he,she) was commenting to myself on the parties(games) that it(he,she) had seen of River, till when I was in Independently. Here in Spain one sees the Sunday classic one directly, many parties(games), and I am sure that he(it) sometimes sees them, it(he,she) follows(continues) everything. In the hotel where we concentrate one made connect a special cable because he(she) is charmed with seeing football of the whole world ". Now, in one of those, the Brazilian one crosses with whom the best Argentinian considers of all. Aimar? Verón? Riquelme? Crespo? Not, Carlitos. Where would they cross? If the selections qualify in Chile, they would be in Athens...

这一段是宝宝讲最好的阿根廷球员是带领队伍在雅典获胜的那个…………
前面有一大堆乱七八糟之废话
·#¥!%¥#……#……%
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2004-2-7 10:52:00 | 只看该作者
感谢卡洛斯的鼓励!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 08:07 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 20 queries .