查看: 1381|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

戴维斯访谈(2004.1.13)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-1-13 20:44:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
" I can be the driver "

Carlos Tevez assumed his(her,your) leader's condition of the Selection. And he(she) said that it(he,she) is to do goals but to be able to fulfill other functions. It(he,she) marked that there are no differences between Bianchi and Bielsa and anticipated(advanced) that in the close round the people will see another equipment(team).

I speak with all ", it was his(her,your) only condition. And all (Argentinians, Chileans, Peruvians, Colombians, Bolivians) were —fuimos — attracted by his(her,your) magnet. While, ubicadamente (it is necessary to highlight it), Leandro Fernandez and the Malevo Ferreyra, they hoped in a side that the star of this Sub 23 was expiring with the game of the questions and answers. Carlos Tevez is in the center of the scene, since(as,like) always. This time, crafty, gives short answers and accurate definitions.

— how did it be to play two entire parties(games) after more than two months?

—Se did very difficultly because it was one after other one, but I bore well the pace, I am entire and totally recovered of the problem that I had in the knee. Physically, I do not have problems.

— and futbolísticamente?

—Se does complicated to play. For the rivals: they all want to win, points are played but they get behind. And for the field, which does not help me very much to play. She is a girl, has the high and lousy pasture: not podés to stop well the ball and harms his(her) me and to the equipment(team). Notice that to put the goal (to Bolivia) I had to do two touches and it(he,she) was opposite to the arch!

— why did not Selection still(yet) give good results?

—Por players and for names, this equipment(team) can give more. But in this championship there are few equipments(teams) that can play well. If we have an equal field, there will meet the players who have to meet and we are OK to playing to the football. I do not have any doubt.

— is not it an excuse? Because Brazil plays good, desire, golea and Argentina still(yet) did not open his(her,your) football.

—Empató Brazil... And if win we (to Ecuador), what does happen(pass)? We will be equal with 7 points. Good... I to this Selection have him fe. If not, it(he,she) would not be here. I had remained in my house with my family. One always tries to play well. It, to speak! But, as I said before, it(he,she) harms the field because tenés that to do two or three touches of more and also the rivals who run and put. This way it is not possible to do a good football. And it is what one sees.

— Esperás a duel(grief) with Brazil?

—Se will see when the two qualify whom is the best and the power that every equipment(team) has. But also there is Chile, which surprised. It(he,she) has a very good equipment(team), they run equally and are mentally well.

— to is Argentina necessary him(her) to come untied?

—Y, yes... To this Selection it is not possible to ask him(her) very much. Only we play two united parties(games). We have to understand better and to be more rapid than all.

—También he(she) lacks a driver. Do you feel the weight of taking the equipment(team) forward?

—No. I believe that I am more to do goals, in spite of the fact that I am not a clear scorer, that to handle the forward of the equipment(team). This function has it I fight.

—Pero Fight Gonzalez does not feel it and vos went down in both parties(games) to giving a hand because the ball was not coming...

—Sí, yes... It(He,She) happened(passed) that I Fight it is not a hooking and there was no many connection between(among) the mediocampistas and he(it), and he(it) and the forwards. The ball was not coming very much and I had to throw more behind to take her.

—Teniendo in account(bill) this difficulty, would you be the driver of this equipment(team)?

—Sí, it(he,she) might do it without any problem. I can be the driver of this Selection.

— do you feel the pressure of having to be one of the figures of this Preolímpico?

—Nooo... I feel very calm to play, though it is becoming very difficult to do it.

— also is it one against which Argentina is favorite?

—Seguro. Because it is necessary to raise the parties(games) otherwise. Not podés to play the football that one wants. It(he,she) bothers that ensucien the party(game) and that what less they do is to play football.

— do they beat you very much?

—No, not... They treat Me well (he(she) laughs).

— what is it necessary to do to reconquer the fan?

—Yo am sure that we spend(pass) this round and later we they are going to show to the people the equipment(team) that they want to see. We are going to be calmer and there will be prettier fields to play.

— are they the persons in charge of achieving an approximation with the people?

—Yo do not be the resistance that the trainer has... I know that the people are average annoyed but do not be what happens(passes) between(among) Bielsa and the people. I see that he is a technician who worries much and who works for the Selection. I am surprised: he(it) and all his(her,your) equipment(team) work the whole day. Now, from in, I understand(include) what is the Selection.

— is it(he) similar or different from Bianchi?

—Muy seemed. The two work to full with the topic of the videos and of looking at all the details.

—La last, you did something please Argentina?

—La delivery and the personality, sufficient to raise the parties(games).
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 17:20 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 22 queries .