查看: 1227|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

小偷光顾贝隆(2004.01.13)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-1-13 16:36:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The jet already is in white hair, Brujita  

Seba and his(her,your) wife were assaulted by a thief who surprised them in the bed and with a machete. The Police captured the delinquent.

And L Barnes's residential neighborhood, in the south-east of London, is one of the surest of the capital of England. Of luxurious houses, with green enough and great tranquility. And near the Park Richmond, where from children up to pensioners they walk in bicycle or in carriages astride, there is the house that Juan Sebastián Verón lives(inhabits) with his(her,your) wife, Florence, and his(her,your) children, Iara and Deian.

On Saturday, the Brujita and his(her,your) wife lived through a very bad experience. The two were in the bed when a delinquent, according to the BBC a 35-year-old bricklayer of Wandsworth's zone, south of the city, surprised them with a machete. The criminal threatened to the marriage(couple) and enclosed it in a bath. The father of Sebastián, Juan Ramon, explained to Olé: " The type, when it(he,she) seized jewels, a ring and something of money, escaped for the same advantage which it(he,she) had entered. But immediately they seized it. My son called me today to count(tell) itself. It(he,she) did not want that I was worrying because already it(he,she) knew that the topic was in the means. My grandsons and a few cousins who were in the house did not even find out, thankfully. And everything was very rapid ".

The delinquent, of name Wayne Harley according to a version of press, was detained immediately because Verón warned the Police him(her). Sebastián recovered everything what it(he,she) him(her) had extracted, according to his(her,your) father. Harley was not mentally well and, probably, under the effect of the drugs. A professional delinquent had not acted with so many naiveté, entering to a house and fleeing to the career. The journalist Jose Michael Pinochet, of the BBC, said to Olé: " I do not believe that the thief knew that it was a question of Verón's house, it(he,she) chose her at random. Incidents or thefts had never been known in this zone ".

The Chelsea confirmed in a communique it of the assault. Harley will have to declare before the Court of Kingston (there was not discarded that it(he,she) has done it last night) and, for the evidence in his(her,your) against, the local press considers his(her,your) freedom very difficult.

Seba does not play from November for the Chelsea, for a problem in the sciatic nerve for which it(he,she) should have treated in Rome. Already he(she) is training, though to return to the Premier League he(she) will need at least two weeks. In the tilt only it(he,she) could play five parties(games) on 21, for the injuries, and put a goal, in his(her,your) début before the Liverpool.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 19:51 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 20 queries .