扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1349|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

克里莫维茨 还没轮到我?(2004.1.2)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2004-1-2 20:06:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Klimowicz is uncomfortable because Bielsa it does not call. "As the time passes and me does not call, I put me very restless", confessed.

L To illusion to receive the call of Mark it Bielsa grew almost in the same proportion that its row because that call never it arrived. Satisfied by being redondeado a very good personal campaign that becomes the scorer it of the Wolfsburgo of Germany, Diego Klimowicz cannot enjoy a complete happiness due to that its desire of to be called to the Selection not itself concrete. In few words, was tired to live on the hope. "When it was in Lanús, all told me that Bielsa me did not call due to that acted in argentina and not outside. But it so happens that now I do goals there and does neither keep in mind...me ", said to the agency Télam.

In this season of the European soccer, the Grenadier was transformed into the most maximum high-scoring one Argentine in Leagues, with nine goals, two more than Hernán Crisp. In 58 parties disputed in the Bundesliga —ahora are in recess— marked 26 goals and with a seasoning extra that stood out still more his noticeable performance: converts the so many that are worth points. For example, in 13 encounters marked the 1-0 and the Wolfsburgo finished gaining 11 of them. Besides, the Wolves added 27 points exclusively thanks to him, whether because converted all the goals of a party, or because did the ones that served to gain or to draw an encounter. "It would charm me me to to play in the Selection. But as the time passes and does not occur anything, I put me restless", counted from Cordoba, where passed the Festivals.

An ambassador. Its they arrived to Germany, where "is hit a great deal and the referees do not care for the skillful", opened the doors to other Argentines as Andrés D'' Alessandro, Juan Carlos Menseguez and Pablo Quatrocchi, some of its companions of team. And that also it enorgullece. "I feel that I contributed my granite of sand so that the source of work was expanded. The Argentine player is emphasized everywhere and Germany is not the exception". What now it wants Klimo is that they recognize it all the good thing that comes doing. It is that he also wants to be emphasized in the Selection.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 07:59 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 23 queries .