打印 上一主题 下一主题

我爱着我的球队,无论他是国际还是阿根廷——萨队采访

[复制链接]
101#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-8-21 08:19:00 | 显示全部楼层

2005年8月20日 欢欣鼓舞

J.ZANETTI: "AN IMMENSE JOY"
Sunday, 21 August 2005 00:52:36   
TURIN - "We really wanted to win this cup, and I'm even more pleased because we did it away to Juventus," said a beaming Javier Zanetti on Inter Channel after lifting the Italian Super Cup at the Delle Alpi Stadium.

"It was an immense joy to lift this cup. We played an excellent game and gave everything we had. We gave all the heart and determination we had. It's the first cup I have lifted as captain ( Cordoba lifted the Coppa Italia in June with Zanetti away on Confederations Cup duty), and I hope it's just the beginning.

"From tomorrow we will start preparing for the Shakhtar game, which is very important for us to get into the Champions League."

【都灵消息】“真的赢了!更令人高兴的是我们是在尤文图斯的主场击败他们。”在阿尔皮球场顺利击败尤文图斯捧起冠军超级杯奖杯后,萨内蒂在接受国际米兰官方频道的采访时说道。

“捧杯的感觉真是太棒了。我们踢了一场非常漂亮的比赛并为之拼尽全力,而对于胜利球队上下也是充满渴望。这也是我第一次作为队长捧起奖杯(今年捧起意大利杯时萨内蒂由于征战联合会杯而缺席第二回合,因此科尔多巴作为球队队长捧起奖杯)。希望这仅仅只是一个开始。”

“明天我们将准备与矿工的第二回合较量,这场比赛同样十分关键,因为这关系到我们晋级欧冠正赛的前景。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

102#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-8-24 13:00:00 | 显示全部楼层

2005年8月23日 我们不惧顿涅茨克矿工

J.ZANETTI: "WE DON'T TRUST SHAKHTAR"
Tuesday, 23 August 2005 17:16:39   
APPIANO GENTILE - "We must erase the memory of the Super Cup victory and just concentrate on Shakhtar," said Inter captain Javier Zanetti at Tuesday's UEFA news conference at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre. "We will be playing in a strange environment, without our fans. We know that in the first leg we took a big step forward, but we mustn't be over-confident."

Inter take on the Ukrainians behind closed doors after the throwing of flares in last season's 'Euroderby' quarter-final with AC Milan led to a four-match stadium ban. "We must realise that we will be playing in a difficult environment. We will try and get the result to go as far as possible in the Champions League. We want to get to the final phase of the competition with a full stadium. We have spoken with Figo and Solari who have already played in a stadium without fans. They said it was a very bad experience and a strange situation. We must keep very focused on the game."

On Saturday Javier lifted his first trophy as Inter captain. "I'm very pleased, because I wasn't there that day we won the Coppa Italia," he explained. "I missed lifting a cup with Inter, and winning the Super Cup against Juventus in Turin isn't something that happens every day. Does it make you want to lift more trophies? Yes, let's hope this is just the start of many victories. The club, us and the fans deserve it. Is this year's Inter the best I have ever played in? There have been many great champions at this club, but this season there are high-level alternatives in every position."

Zanetti concluded with a few comments on the disqualification of Walter Samuel. "We're all surprised. Samuel did nothing to deserve a three-match ban. We're sorry because he was very sad about this matter and he didn't deserve the disqualification. We know that the club has already appealed; let's hope they can cancel out this disqualification."

【阿皮亚诺·詹蒂奇消息】“我们必须忘掉夺得超级杯的胜利,集中注意力到涅茨克矿工身上来。”国际米兰队长贾维尔·萨内蒂在安杰罗·莫拉蒂体育中心周二召开的欧洲冠军杯新闻发布会上说道。“我们将在一个奇怪的氛围里比赛,那里没有我们的球迷。我们知道自己在第一回合里有长足的进步,但我们不能过分沉迷于自己。”

由于国际米兰的球迷在上赛季冠军杯1/4决赛米兰德比第二回合里向场内投掷烟火使比赛中止而导致了俱乐部遭到四场球迷禁入的处罚。“我们必须意识到自己将在一个艰难的环境里进行比赛,要设法尽量赢得进入冠军联赛的资格。我们想在进入到淘汰赛后回到一个坐满了球迷的球场比赛。我们与菲戈和索拉里也谈到了将在一个没有球迷的球场里进行比赛,他们说这是一个非常糟糕的环境和诡异的气愤。我们必须保持所有注意力在比赛上。”

周六,贾维尔举了成为国际米兰队长以来的第一座奖杯。“我非常高兴,因为我们赢得意大利杯那天我没能和大家在一起。”他解释道:“我错过了自己为国际米兰举起的第一座奖杯,同样像在都灵击败尤文图斯捧起超级杯的事也不是每天都可能遇到的。它使你想要更多的荣誉吗?毫无疑问。我们希望这是许多胜利的开始。俱乐部、我们和球迷都应该拥有它。今年的国际米兰是我经历的最棒一只吗?是有许多了不起的冠军级球员曾在这个俱乐部,但这个赛季球队在每个位置上的选择更好了。”

萨内蒂以对沃尔特·萨穆埃尔的停赛评价作为了采访的结束。“我们都感到非常吃惊,萨穆埃尔没做什么需要受到停赛三场处罚的行为。我们很难过,因为他对于遭到这种事十分低沉,而且他本来不应该受到这样的处罚。我们知道俱乐部已经发出了呼吁:希望他们能取消对他的这种不适当处罚。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

103#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-8-25 10:39:00 | 显示全部楼层

2005年8月25日 一种奇怪的感觉

J.ZANETTI: "A STRANGE FEELING"
Thursday, 25 August 2005 00:33:27   
MILAN - Javier Zanetti explained to Inter Channel what it felt like to gain qualification to the Champions League in an empty Giuseppe Meazza Stadium: "It was a strange feeling. It's a strange feeling to see a stadium like ours, completely empty. The positive thing is that we are in the Champions League," said the Nerazzurri captain.

"We have reached our first goals of the season. It wasn't easy to win the Super Cup and on Saturday we also played extra time, and we certainly felt the effects a bit tonight. We didn't give that much away. The team was focused against a Shakhtar side that is further ahead in terms of preparation. Now we'll wait for the draw."

【米兰消息】贾维尔·萨内蒂赛后对国际频道就取得冠军杯参赛资格的欣喜和在一个空荡荡的梅阿查球场比赛的感受:“这是一种奇怪的感觉,看到自己得在一个完全无人的球场里比赛这种奇怪的感觉是非常强烈的。事实上,我们却是在打冠军杯的比赛。”蓝黑军团队长如此说道。

“我们完成了自己赛季的第一个目标。这个目标来之不易,周六我们额外参加了超级杯的比赛,而且在今晚的环境下比赛感觉很不好,但我们没有丢掉比赛。在对顿涅斯克矿工队后我们就应该进一步准备迎接其他的比赛。现在让我们静待赛季的开始吧。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

104#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-8-29 14:14:00 | 显示全部楼层

2005年8月25日 密切关注

J.ZANETTI: "MAXIMUM ATTENTION"
Thursday, 25 August 2005 17:19:49   
MILAN - Javier Zanetti was the first Nerazzurri player asked to comment on the Champions League group stage draw, which sees Inter in Group H with Porto, Rangers and Artmedia Bratislava. "It's a tough group with teams that didn't qualify by chance, but thanks to an excellent season," the Inter captain said. "We must not underestimate anyone, but have respect for everyone. Once again we face Porto, who will want revenge. Let's hope we confirm the good things we have done in this start to the season."

【米兰消息】贾维尔·萨内蒂是第一位针对欧冠抽签形势谈论自己看法的国际米兰球员。

国际米兰被分在了G组,同组的对手还有波尔图,格拉斯哥流浪者和布拉迪斯拉法。“这是一个实力很强的小组。每支球队都是凭借自己的实力才入围正赛。而且在各自的联赛中都有出色的发挥。”国际米兰队长这样说道。

“我们不能轻视任何对手,必须对每一个对手都抱以足够的尊重。去年我们曾遭遇波尔图并淘汰了他们,今年他们一定想要报仇。总之,希望我们能为新赛季开一个好头。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

105#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-8-29 14:36:00 | 显示全部楼层

2005年8月28日 萨内蒂肌腱受伤

JAVIER ZANETTI SUFFERS HAMSTRING INJURY
Sunday, 28 August 2005 20:06:12   
MILAN - In the 88th minute of Inter's Serie A Week 1 match at home to Treviso Javier Zanetti was forced to leave the pitch with what has been identified as a right leg hamstring strain. The Inter captain, who was playing his 327th league game for the club (456th including all competitions), will undergo medical tests in the coming days to assess the extent of the injury.

【米兰消息】意甲联赛第一轮主场对阵特雷维索的比赛进行到第88分钟时,国际米兰队长J·萨内蒂因肌腱受伤被迫离开球场。

国际米兰的队长萨内蒂已经代表俱乐部出战了327场联赛(总出场456场),他将于近期进行伤情的详细检查。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

106#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-8-30 10:46:00 | 显示全部楼层

2005年8月27日 坚信我们的选择

Zanetti  "Here, always we are dependent on the Selection "

The treatment(deal) is reverential. That of the press Italian, so sympathetic(so keen,as sympathetic,as keen) to them you become insolent and the ungodliness. Of the fans, who adore it. Of the companions who it call " Il capitano ".

El Inter always is above(up), but it(he,she) does not make concrete. This year of world pre-can spend(pass) the same thing?
Esperamos that not. This year there came players of great quality as Wálter (Samuel), Solari and Figo. The group is entire, knowing of what it(he,she) is capable of doing. The championship surely it we go to pelear with the Milan and Juventus, like always.

— it is a chance that exists 8 Argentinians in the equipment(team)?
Yo he(she) would not say that is a chance, but it is a coincidence. In Europe, and especially here in Italy where there is many exigency, to the Argentinian he(she) respects it very much because he(she) adapts easily and rapidly, us they have confidence.

Lo of the Inter it is seemed to it of the Villarreal, they comment on it between(among) you?
Ellos also they are enough Argentinians. We comment on it but it(he,she) does not happen(pass) of a commentary.

Es hour of cutting the drought of championships.
Sí, it(he) is true, but the winds are changing, thankfully. We win the Glass Italy and now the Superglass Juventus in the field of them. It is not easy to win them in Turin.

— the new Argentinians can contribute what?
Samuel and Solari is two players that we are not going to discover. Wálter already it(he,she) demonstrated everything in the Rome and Solari was five years in Madrid. And Verón comes confirming what is and coming followed(continued) to the goal.

— with the Milan, it(he,she) will have classic with the Brazilian ones?
No, when jugás for your club you are not playing for your country.

— ¿ they speak about the Selection?
Sí, clear, it(he,she) forms a part of all, is not that there is need to speak, but we all are dependent on what happens(passes).

— ¿ you continue to the others?
Como to all. Curl covers good, Roman in any moment invents his(her) something.

— ¿ you saw the party(game) with Hungary?
Fue difficult because they are very hard. The equipment(team) supported the balance, especially after Messi's expulsion. Poor person pibe, an injustice.

Pekerman it(he,she) called you neither for this party(game) nor for that of Paraguay, ¿ for(it,he,she) worries you?
No it(he,she) called me but I am calm. I played with Jose and it(he,she) knows that one can possess(rely on) me.

— of wings or steering wheel?
Da the same thing. Pekerman knows that I can be lateral or flying. What he should say is OK to being.

球员接受治疗是罕见的新闻。这在意大利媒体圈里能做到的人正是球迷崇拜并爱称其为“capitano il”的他。

国际米兰看起来总是状态很好,但却老是得不到想要的结果。你觉得今年也会发生一样的事吗?
“我们当然不希望是那样。今年我们得到了像沃尔特(萨穆埃尔)、索拉里和菲戈那样的球员。球队上下团结一心,知道自己能做到。我们肯定将为了冠军和ac米兰、尤文图斯发生争夺,就像一直以来那样。”

这种情况的出现是因为在球队里有8名阿根廷人的原因吗?
“我不认为是这个原因,但确实是巧合。在欧洲,特别是在对好球员需求非常迫切的意大利,阿根廷人会受到这种尊敬是因为他们适应力强,因此别人就对我们有信心。”

国际米兰的情况和比利亚雷尔类似,谈谈你对两者的看法吧。
“他们也有很多阿根廷球员。我们评价完他们了,他们还没评价我们呢。”
(一头撞死……lg,你的移花接木练得太出神入化了!!!)

俱乐部已经有数年没获得冠军了。
“是的。幸运的是这件事正在发生变化。我们获得了意大利杯,还在尤文图斯的主场夺得了超级杯,要知道在都灵赢他们是不容易的。”

新来的阿根廷球员能带来什么东西呢?
“萨穆埃尔和索拉里是得到大家公认的两名球员。沃尔特在罗马已经展现出了他的实力,同样索拉里也在马德里足足呆了5年。至于贝隆的到来更是改变了我们的风格,并知道如何做才能达到目标。”

在米兰城,和巴西人会有像其他时候那样的经典故事发生吗?
“不,当你在俱乐部时你不能像国家队那样对待你的队友。”

大家讨论转会吗?
“这当然包括在日常的谈话内容中。不是必谈论的话题,但是当事情发生时我们所有人都会说到这个。”

你呢?也和他们一样?
“和其他人一样。克雷斯波转会后很好,罗马人则随时在你身上发现新的新闻。”

他会参加对匈牙利的比赛吗?
“不太可能,因为他们俱乐部现在很困难。国家队的阵容打法也保持着平衡,主要问题是梅西停赛。可怜的孩子,这对他不公平。”

佩克尔曼没有召你进国家队,包括对巴拉圭的预选赛,你感到不高兴了吗?
“他是没召我,但我很平静。我的表现何塞知道,他能用我。”

那是打边前卫还是边后卫呢?
“都一样。佩克尔曼知道,我前后边卫都能打。他说怎么样好就怎么样打。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

107#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-23 12:07:00 | 显示全部楼层

2005年11月20日 一个积极向上的夜晚

J.ZANETTI: "A POSITIVE EVENING"
Sunday, 20 November 2005 23:44:06   
MILAN - Against Parma at the Meazza Javier Zanetti was back in action for the Nerazzurri after suffering an injury against Treviso on the opening day of the season. "I really wanted to be back, luckily my leg held up great and we managed to win. It was a very positive evening," the Nerazzurri captain said to Inter Channel.

"I have to thank the medical and training staff who have done a great job with me. It was a good Inter today. Parma closed down the spaces, we tried everything and we always believed. It was all downhill after Figo 's goal."

【米兰消息】在梅阿查主场击败帕尔玛的比赛是贾维尔·萨内蒂本赛季除首轮特雷维索外的首场比赛。“我真想回到球场。幸好腿伤已经完全恢复,而且我们也设法获得了胜利。这是一个积极向上的夜晚。”蓝黑军团队长对国际频道说道。

“我必须感谢帮我恢复的医疗人员和陪练们,我们一起进行了一项了不起的工作。今天国际米兰表现得很好。在帕尔玛全力防守没有进攻空间的情况下,我们尝试了一切可能的方法并坚信会成功。所以下半场菲戈的进球可以率先打开场面。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

108#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-23 13:35:00 | 显示全部楼层

2005年11月22日 为自己,为俱乐部,为球迷

J.ZANETTI: "FOR US, THE CLUB & THE FANS"
Tuesday, 22 November 2005 14:37:44   
MILAN - After making his return to competitive action for Inter in Sunday's win against Parma, Javier Zanetti is ready for his Champions League comeback. During Tuesday's UEFA news conference at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre, the Inter captain spoke of his hope to play in Matchday 5, adding that he has worked hard and that the injury suffered on the opening day of the Serie A season against Treviso is just a bad memory.

And Javier is not underestimating the threat posed by Artmedia Bratislava. He defines matches like tomorrow evening's home tie as "the most dangerous". And the statistics prove him right, with the Slovakians unbeaten in their last three Champions League away matches, and just three points adrift of Spartak Trnava in the domestic standings after last weekend's victory over the league leaders.

Zanetti replies with pride when asked if Massimo Moratti's words shook up the team before Inter-Parma: "There has always been the spirit, but we're the first ones to know that we must do more." He describes Champions League qualification as a duty, "a professional and moral duty towards the club and the fans."

Wednesday's match at the Meazza is Inter's last behind closed doors. "And let's hope we have more Champions League nights with the fans, who will take us as far as possible," added the Nerazzurri captain, who emphasised the words conviction and concentration "to help give us the continuity we need, in the cup and the championship, by taking each match as it comes and not looking at the standings."

【米兰消息】随队周日击败帕尔玛作为自己的回归宣言后,贾维尔·萨内蒂接下来做的是回到冠军杯赛场的准备。在周二安杰罗·莫拉蒂体育中心举行的欧足联新闻发布会上,国际米兰队长希望能在第5比赛日有所作为。同时补充说,在本赛季首场比赛中对阵特雷维索的比赛中自己就受伤是令人糟糕的回忆,为此不得不进行艰苦的恢复工作。

贾维尔强调了布拉迪斯拉法队可能带来的威胁,他将明晚的主场定义为“最危险”类型。数据也证明了他的观点:这只球队在近3场冠军杯比赛中还未落败,而联赛中也仅落后领头羊泰拿华斯巴达队(Spartak Trnava)3分,紧随其后。

当记者问到对马西莫·莫拉蒂在国际米兰与帕尔玛比赛前震撼全队的讲话有什么感想时,萨内蒂的回答充满了自豪:“我们一直都秉持着这种精神,但因为我们是这个团队的第一展现部分,所以要做的更多。”他认为冠军杯晋级是理所当然的要做到的事:“这是对俱乐部和球迷应尽的职责和义务。”

周三在梅阿查的比赛是国际米兰的最后一场禁赛处罚。“我们希望在晚上的比赛有球迷们的助威,为此我们将尽可能的采取相应措施。”国际米兰队长还强调了信念的凝聚作用:“我们需要在冠军杯和联赛中都保持连续性,一场一场拿下而不是只盯着积分榜。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

109#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-12-6 13:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

2005年12月6日 为德比做准备……

J.ZANETTI: "TO PREPARE FOR THE DERBY..."
Monday, 05 December 2005 21:44:53
GLASGOW - "It's still the Champions League, and we are still Inter." Words of a captain. During Monday evening's pre-Matchday 6 news conference at Ibrox, Javier Zanetti emphasised "the importance of doing well, honouring a competitive match and at the same time making the best preparations for the derby".

The Argentine defender added: "To be ready for the clash with Milan we must do well against Rangers, even if we have already qualified. The absences? Inter can count on a squad of twenty-five players who are all very good and important. Those who play will give their best against an opponent that wasn't easy to overcome in the first match, and who will have an entire stadium helping them to win."

【格拉斯哥消息】“一样的冠军联赛,一样的国际米兰。”队长坚定的如此说。在伊博洛斯(Ibrox)周一举行的冠军杯第6比赛日赛前新闻发布会上贾维尔·萨内蒂强调道:“打好比赛很重要,这是对比赛的尊重,同时也是为德比调整到最佳状态。”

阿根廷后卫补充:“我们必须自己准备调整充分才能和AC米兰大战,哪怕已经出线了。哪些人将缺席?国际米兰25名球员都很优秀重要。他们的会参加一场有着最强对手的顶级比赛,整个球场都为他们呐喊。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

110#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-12-12 13:24:00 | 显示全部楼层

2005年12月11日 献给所有的球迷

J.ZANETTI: "A VICTORY FOR ALL OUR FANS"
Sunday, 11 December 2005 23:37:59
MILAN - "We managed to get a very important victory for us and the club, but most of all for our fans who always follow us with affection. We wanted to show that we are still in the running for the championship, we still want to have our say," said Inter captain Javier Zanetti after the Nerazzurri's 3-2 victory in the 263rd derby.

"The coach and the club have always been right behind us in difficult moments. We know this team's strength, but in a season there are always moments when things don't go like we all want. And it's in those moments that you all have to be united to start winning again as soon as possible."

【米兰消息】“我们设法为我们和俱乐部取得一场非常重要比赛的胜利。但更多的是献给那些一直带着热情伴随着我们的球迷。我们想要表现出我们仍然在夺冠行列,我们仍然需要自己的发言权。”国际米兰的队长萨内蒂在取得德比胜利的赛后这样说。

“教练和俱乐部在艰难的时刻一直站在我们身旁。我们清楚这支球队的力量,但在一个赛季里总会出现事与愿违的情况。而在这些时刻,你必须团结起来而且尽快地回到胜利的轨道上。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

111#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-19 00:28:00 | 显示全部楼层

2005年11月25日 我们永不言弃

J.ZANETTI: "WE MUST NEVER GIVE UP"
Friday, 25 November 2005 02:02:41
MILAN - Javier Zanetti was interviewed by SKY yesterday at the San Siro Store, where the Inter captain promoted his PUPI Foundation.

How is your PUPI Foundation bracelets campaign going?
"It's going very well. As a foundation we have to thank all those who are helping us. They're also helping us great deal here at the San Siro Store. Let's hope the campaign does better and better."

Your team-mates are also helping you a lot. How is the foundation's campaign in Italy going?
"In Italy it's going very well. The club, the Inter Clubs and all my team-mates are helping us to continue to grow the foundation."

Looking at their last two matches, Inter have also grown a lot.
"It was important to win the matches against Parma and Artmedia. Now we need to find the continuity that will help us go as far as possible."

You are also finding continuity after your return from injury.
"I'm feeling very well. I want to thank the Inter medical staff, the fitness trainers and the physiotherapists who helped me get back in great shape quickly. I hope my contribution can help the team reach positive results."

The team has often lacked continuity. What's the recipe to find it?
"We need to work like we are doing now. I think that each one of us knows the importance of fighting until the end as protagonists. We will give everything to reach great goals. We know that the teams in front of us are doing very well, but we're not looking at the table. We're just focusing on improving as a squad and taking each match as it comes. Only in this way can we have our say at the end."

Is it possible that psychologically you might focus a bit more on the Champions League than the championship?
"No. On the contrary, I believe that qualification for the Champions League round of sixteen thanks to the victory over Artmedia will help us improve our performance in the championship. We have to win back the points dropped along the way. There are still many matches to play and we still have time. We believe we can and we have faith in our resources."

With the diamond formation in midfield used against Parma you had a few problems. With the 4-4-2 used against Artmedia you were more compact in the middle of the pitch.
"I think that with the men we have in our team the coach can field different formations. We need the time to work. You can't give a definitive opinion on the basis of just one match."

Do you prefer having Figo behind the strikers or on your wing?
"I benefit from having him on my wing because the whole team benefits from having a player of his quality. When he moves central he leaves me space to attack. We get on very well."

Are you already thinking about the derby on 11 December?
"No. There are still a few matches to think about before. When we're closer we will make great preparations for it."

Were you expecting Vieri to have so many difficulties? Is the fact that he's finding it hard at Milan satisfying for you?
"No, it's certainly not satisfying. Vieri was at Inter for a long time and he always tried to give his best for Inter. There are many strikers at Milan but he is strong and will get his chances to play."

What did you all say to Adriano after his splendid hat-trick against Artmedia?
"We're happy that he has refound tranquillity and serenity."

【米兰消息】做国际米兰队长在出席PUPI活动时接受了天空电视台的采访:

你的PUPI活动开展得怎么样?
“非常好。我们得感谢所有帮助我们成立基金的人。他们在梅阿查体育场给了我们很大的帮助。让我们期待基金活动会越办越好。”

你的队友也给予你很大帮助,这个基金会在意大利开的前景如何?
“在意大利进展得很顺利。国际米兰俱乐部、还有我的队友都为基金会做出了很大贡献。”

从刚过去的两场比赛来看,国际米兰已经走上正轨了
“对帕尔马和阿特梅迪亚的胜利非常重要,现在我们要尽可能地延续胜利。”

你自从摆脱伤病后也一直在提高。
“我的感觉非常好。我要感谢国际米兰的队医、训练师和理疗师,是他们让我迅速返回球场。我希望我的努力能帮助球队取得胜利。”

球队一直缺乏连续性,症结到底在哪里?
“我们需要象现在这样的状态。我想我们中的每一个人都明白其中的重要性。我们会不惜一切代价去破门得分。我们知道积分在我们前面的球队一直做的很好,而我们从积分榜上看不出来。我们需要提高球队的注意力,并重视每一场比赛。只有这样我们才能在最后得到我们想要的结果。”

相比联赛而言,你们似乎更专注于冠军杯?
“不是这样的,我相信战胜阿特梅迪亚晋级16强会让我们在联赛中更集中注意力。我们必须赢回丢失的积分。还有很多比赛要踢,我们还有时间。我们相信能够做到,我们对自己的能力很自信。”

在对阵帕尔马时的中场菱形站位似乎让你有点不适应,而对阵阿特梅迪亚的平行442让你跟中场见更紧凑了。
“我想教练是根据不同的球员来决定中场的站位。我们还需要再调整。你不能就一场来对这些做评论。”

你认为菲戈应该呆在前锋身后,还是跟你一样在右路?
“他在右路时,我会踢得很轻松,整个球队也是如此。当然,当他去了中路后,也给我留下了更大的进攻空间。我们合作得很好。”

你已经开始考虑12月11号的德比战了吗?
“还没有。这之前还有好几场比赛。当它临近时,我们会做出最强烈的回答。”

维耶里在米兰的困境是不是让你很高兴?
“没有,我没什么可得意的。维耶里为国际米兰效力了很长时间,他一直尽自己的最大努力帮助国际米兰。米兰是有很多前锋,但他足够强大,会有机会的。”

阿德里亚诺在对阵阿特梅迪亚的比赛中上演了帽子戏法,你对他说点什么?
“我很高兴他又找回了自我。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

112#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-19 23:31:00 | 显示全部楼层

2005年12月9日 德比前双方队长被教皇接见

DERBY CAPTAINS VISIT MILAN ARCHBISHOP
Friday, 09 December 2005 20:00:12
MILAN - Milan derby captains Javier Zanetti and Paolo Maldini were received by Milan archbishop Dionigi Tettamanzi this evening. It was the wish of Tettamanzi, who has been archbishop of the city since 11 July 2002, to greet the Inter and AC Milan captains and spread a message of peace and fair play ahead of Sunday evening's derby at the Giuseppe Meazza. He spoke to Zanetti and Maldini about the educative and social role of footballers, thanking both players for their work on and off the pitch. In return, the two captains offered the archbishop the two clubs' official derby pennants and their number 4 and 3 shirts with Tettamanzi's name in letters. The meeting, organised by Gazzetta dello Sport editor Antonio Di Rosa, took place at archbishop's palace in Piazza Fontana, just behind Milan cathedral.

日前米兰德比双方的队长萨内蒂和马尔蒂尼都受到了米兰大主教迪奥尼吉·特塔曼兹(Dionigi Tettamanzi)的接见,他是2002年7月11号上任的。他希望通过和双方队长的见面来帮助传达和平和公平比赛的精神。他和萨内蒂以及马尔蒂尼谈到了足球运动员的教育和社会意义,并感谢双方队长的努力工作。

作为回报,两位队长向主教赠送了各自的队旗以及印有主教名字特塔曼兹(Tettamanzi)的4号和3号球衣。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

113#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-22 14:39:00 | 显示全部楼层

2005年12月30日 努力工作以取得进步

J.ZANETTI: "WORKING TO IMPROVE"
Friday, 30 December 2005 19:28:01
APPIANO GENTILE - Inter captain Javier Zanetti was interviewed by SKY on his return to training after the Christmas break:

You're back at work. The most important thing is to pick up from where you left off.
"Yes, this is the most important thing. We have to train well in the coming days to make the best possible preparations for the game against Siena on 8 January."

Inter were going really strong before Christmas. Could the break be problematic?
"Let's hope not. Let's hope it was just needed to recharge the batteries so we can continue on our path."

Six victories in your last six matches. From the outside the impression is that Inter has found its true shape. What do you think?
"In difficult moments we have always believed in this team's great potential. We have only made mistakes in one week since the championship began, a week when we only got two points in three matches. This is why we're a bit distant from the top of the table. The team is playing well now, and let's hope we continue to do well from now on."

You have also improved in your approach to matches. You did well right from the start against Reggina and Empoli.
"We scored immediately in those two matches. This made our task easier and we deserved both victories."

Inter are playing very well. Is Mancini's Inter the best Inter?
"It's an Inter that can still grow, a team that has many quality alternatives. All those who have the chance to play must continue to do their part so things continue to go well."

During the Christmas holidays you organised charity match for your association. Diego Armando Maradona was also there. How was he?
"He was very well. It was very exciting to play with him, and many, many people came to the friendly. It is the fourth year now and there is always a good crowd."

What do you think about the recent reports regarding the possible arrival of Roman Riquelme at Inter?
"He's a great champion. Could he be Veron's successor? He has very good qualities but different characteristics. In Spain and for the national team he is proving that he's a very useful player. Have I heard from him lately? No, we have both been on holiday and we took best advantage of these days of rest. When I meet him we will surely talk together."

Esteban Cambiasso is perhaps the biggest surprise of Argentine football in the last two years.
"He has only surprised those who didn't know him. I'm not surprised by his performances because I already knew his great value. In Madrid he played great in the few matches he was used, at Inter he is showing fundamental continuity for this team."

Which is closer, the Scudetto or the Champions League?
"We mustn't look at the league table, we must continue to take each match as it comes. We will draw conclusions at the end. The Champions League is a very important objective that this team can reach, but there's still a long way to go to get to the end."

Will 2006 be Inter's year?
"I hope so, just like all our fans and the club hope so."

A wish for all the Inter fans?
"I wish them a great 2006 and much success for the Inter family."

【阿皮亚诺消息】国际米兰队长萨内蒂在圣诞假期结束返回球队训练后接受了天空电视的采访。

你们回到球队进行训练了,最重要的是能继续此前取得的胜利
“是的,这是最重要的事情。在接下来的日子里我们必须好好训练,以为1月8日同西耶纳的比赛做好最棒的准备。”

圣诞以前国际米兰的表现真的很棒。此次休假会不会带来些影响呢?
“还是希望别有什么影响吧。但愿此次间休对我们来讲只不过是充电而已,从而在道路上我们能继续前行。”

在你们过去的6场比赛中全部取胜。局外人得到的印象是国际米兰找到了自己真正的风格。对此你怎么看?
“在困难的时候,我们总是对这支球队的巨大潜能报以信心。自联赛开始以来我们只在一个星期里犯了错,在那个星期里面我们打了三场比赛,只得到2分。这就是为什么我们离榜首有那么点距离的原因。现在,我们踢得很好,因此让我们祈祷从现在开始继续这个步调吧。”

你们在比赛取胜方式上也有所改进了。从对雷吉纳和恩波利的比赛开始你们就做得非常好
“在这两场比赛中我们都很快就破门得分了。这使得我们取胜的任务变得容易起来,两场比赛我们都配得上胜利。”

国际米兰目前踢得非常好。那么曼奇尼的国际米兰就是最好的国际米兰吗?
“这支国际米兰还能成长,它有很多合格的替补球员。所有那些有机会上场的球员都必须继续发挥出各自的能量,这样就能继续打好比赛。”

在圣诞假期期间,你为你的基金会组织了一场慈善赛。马拉多纳也参与了。他现在怎么样?
“他很好。同他一起踢球好让人激动,很多很多的人都来观看了那场友谊赛。现在这(基金会)已经是运行的第4年了,总是有热心人来参与。”

就目前媒体报道的里克尔梅有可能加盟国际米兰一事,你是怎么看的?
“他是个出色的冠军级球员。他能否成为贝隆的继任者?他有(如贝隆一般)非常出众的能力,不过性格并不一样。在西班牙以及对国家队来说,他在证明着自己是个很有用处的球员。我最近有没有他的音信?没有,我们都在度假,都在尽量利用好这些天来休息。要是我遇到他,我们肯定会一起交谈的。”

坎比亚索也许是过去两年阿根廷足球最大的惊讶了
“只有那些不了解他的人才会惊讶。我对他的表现并不惊讶,因为我已经了解到他出色的能力了。在马德里为数不多的比赛中他就踢得很好,而在国际米兰他正为这支球队而展现出最基本的稳定发挥。”

你们离联赛冠军更近还是离冠军杯冠军更近?
“我们还不能光看意甲联赛积分榜,我们必须打好每一场比赛。我们会在赛季结束后再来下结论。而冠军联赛是一项非常重要、而我们也能够获得奖杯的赛事,不过要走到最后,路还长着呢。”

2006年会成为国际米兰年吗?
“我希望如此,就像我们所有的球迷和俱乐部希望的一样。”

对所有的国际米兰球迷有什么祝福的吗?
“我祝福他们2006年能过得很好,也希望国际米兰能获得更多的成功。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

114#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-2 23:47:00 | 显示全部楼层

2006年1月15日 一场重要的胜利

J.ZANETTI: "AN IMPORTANT VICTORY"
Sunday, 15 January 2006 17:59:20
MILAN - "The important thing is the victory, we managed to score three goals in a match that could have become difficult," said Inter captain Javier Zanetti after the Nerazzurri's victory over Cagliari. "It's fundamental for the team to continue to create lots of chances, we must take advantage of all the qualities we have in attack and try to kill off matches."

Zanetti, who set up Adriano's first goal after a storming run down the right, added: "Cagliari are improving as a team, but we must continue on our path. Now we will start thinking about Treviso and try to begin great second half of the season."

【米兰消息】“重要是我们获得了比赛的胜利,我们在一场可能会是艰苦的比赛里打进了三粒球。”在和卡利亚里的比赛后队长萨内蒂说,“我们首先得不断制造机会进球,我们必须利用进攻中的一切手段拿下比赛。”

萨内蒂在比赛中沿右路下底传中助攻阿德里亚诺打入了一球,他说:“卡利亚里这支队伍在不断进步中,但我们得继续我们的步伐。我们现在该考虑特雷维索了,我们下半赛季会踢得更好。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-2 23:57:23编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

115#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-16 00:29:00 | 显示全部楼层

2006年2月2日 一场集体的胜利

J.ZANETTI: "A TEAM VICTORY"
Thursday, 02 February 2006 23:59:59
MILAN - "We are very pleased to have reached the Coppa Italia semi-finals. It is an important trophy for us and we want to win it," Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti said on Inter Channel after Thursday's quarter-final victory over Lazio.

"Those who say it's not important say so because they don't have the right attitude or because they have been knocked out. We must progress in every competition we're in the running for, a team like Inter must have this mentality.

"It was a team victory this evening. And I'm also very pleased about the performance of the young Momentè. It was an important game for him and he did very well. I'm also happy for Solari who played an excellent game, and for Toldo who gave the team security."

【米兰消息】“我们很高兴已经进入了意大利杯半决赛。这是对我们莫大的奖励,我们要赢得他。”周四晚1/4决赛战胜拉齐奥后,蓝黑军团队长萨内蒂对国际频道说道。

“那些说意大利杯是鸡肋的球队是错误的,因为他们已经被淘汰了。每场比赛我们都得不断前进,像国际米兰这样的球队必须拥有这样的精神。”

“今晚是集体的胜利。而且我对年轻的莫门特的表现感到很高兴。对于他,这是场重要的比赛,的确,他也干得很棒。我尤其感到高兴的是索拉里,他踢了一场极其出色的比赛。还有托尔多,他确保了大门不失。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

116#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-21 21:34:00 | 显示全部楼层

2006年2月5日 我们打了一场精彩的比赛

J.ZANETTI: "WE PLAYED AN EXCELLENT MATCH"
Sunday, 05 February 2006 18:15:05
MILAN - Speaking on Inter Channel after the Nerazzurri's 1-0 victory over Chievo, Javier Zanetti said: "We must continue to play like we did this afternoon. The team played an excellent match and deserved the victory. Let's hope some good news arrives from the other pitches.

"I want to achieve important results with this shirt. We must believe in the work we're doing, it always pays off in the end. We will wait before thinking about Juventus because first we have a very difficult match against Fiorentina. If the team plays like it did this afternoon we can also do well against the Viola."

ng0FRbFn.jpg (42.66 KB, 下载次数: 12)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

117#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-21 21:41:00 | 显示全部楼层

2006年2月6日 克鲁兹和萨内蒂同创蓝黑历史

STATS: CRUZ, J.ZANETTI IN INTER HISTORY
Monday, 06 February 2006 11:28:29
MILAN - In yesterday's 1-0 victory over Chievo, Julio Ricardo Cruz scored Inter's 4100th goal in the one-division Serie A championship. Against the Veronese outfit Javier Zanetti played his 474th match for Inter and moves above Walter Zenga (473) into sixth place in the list of most present Nerazzurri players. In front of the Inter captain are Mario Corso (502), Beppe Baresi (559), Sandro Mazzola (565), Giacinto Facchetti (634) and Giuseppe Bergomi (758).

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

118#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-4-14 14:22:00 | 显示全部楼层

2006年2月18日 集中精力对付阿贾克斯

J.ZANETTI: "FOCUSED ON AJAX"
Saturday, 18 February 2006 21:19:38
LIVORNO - Javier Zanetti spoke on Inter Channel after the Nerazzurri's 0-0 draw with Livorno. "After two defeats we wanted to win this game, but they were very compact and it was difficult to find spaces," the Inter captain said. "Livorno only had a couple of shots on goal, while we dominated the match. At the moment we're getting less than we deserve. Let's forget about this game and think about Wednesday's very important Champions League clash with Ajax."

【利沃诺消息】哈维尔·萨内蒂在球队0:0打平利沃诺之后接受了国际米兰频道的采访:“在两场失利之后我们希望能够拿下这场比赛,但对方回收的很紧而且很难找到空间。”

国际米兰的队长说:“利沃诺只有两脚球打在门框内,而我们控制了整场比赛。现在我们所得到的比应该得到的要少。让我们忘了这场比赛考虑周三同阿贾克斯的比赛吧。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

119#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-18 15:16:00 | 显示全部楼层

2006年7月13日 2006/07赛季首日训练

FIRST PRE-SEASON SESSION IN APPIANO
Thursday, 13 July 2006 21:22:55   
 APPIANO GENTILE - Seventeen players reported for duty as pre-season training began today with an evening training session at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre. Francesco Toldo, Paolo Orlandoni, Fabian Carini, Javier Zanetti, Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, David Pizarro, Santiago Solari, Walter Samuel, Obafemi Martins, Cesar, Marco Andreolli, Lampros Choutos, Alvaro Recoba and new arrivals Maicon, Olivier Dacourt and Maxwell did an athletic workout consisting of abdominal, aerobic and ball exercises. Francesco Coco did an individual session in the gym.

【阿皮亚诺·詹蒂奇消息】7月13日,17名队员在安古洛·莫拉蒂体育中心参加了国际米兰06/07赛季首日训练。

托尔多、奥兰多尼、卡里尼、萨内蒂、科尔多巴、皮萨罗、索拉里、萨穆埃尔、马丁斯、塞萨尔、安德雷奥利、乔托斯、雷科巴还有新加盟的麦孔、达科特、马克斯维尔进行了腹部肌肉训练、有氧训练和有球训练。

而科科在健身房里独自进行了训练。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

120#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-18 15:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

2006年7月13日 NIKE2006/07赛季蓝黑战袍发布

INTER'S NEW NIKE KITS PRESENTED
Friday, 14 July 2006 14:22:41   
 APPIANO GENTILE - Technology, style, elegance and history. The new Nike kits for the 2006/07 season were presented after this morning's training session at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre.

The traditional black and blue home shirt blends history and modernity in an innovative design. Features that recall the Nerazzurri jerseys worn in the 1930s, the era of Ambrosiana Inter, Giuseppe Meazza, and the Arena Civica where Inter matches were once played, are combined with Nike's Sphere Dry technology to produce a performance-enhancing shirt.

The Nike logo is positioned on the right-hand side of the chest, with Inter's logo over the heart and this season's Coppa Italia symbol on the left sleeve. Just below the white collar is a clear reference to the Ambrosiana era and the Milan coat of arms: a red cross on a white background.

Once again this season white is the dominant colour of the away shirt, while there are three variations for the goalkeeper shirt.

Javier Zanetti, Ivan Ramiro Cordoba and Francesco Toldo modelled the new kits at today's presentation. Roberto Mancini also got in on the act, turning up in the new home shirt for his first news conference of 2006/07.

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看此主题相关图片如下:
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

【阿皮亚诺·詹蒂奇消息】结合了科技,时尚,典雅与历史于一身的国际米兰06-07赛季的全新耐克战袍在今天早晨的训练课结束后在安吉洛·莫拉蒂训练中心正式发布。

新赛季的战袍将传统的蓝黑剑条特色与现代的设计工艺创新地结合在了一起。这件球衣的特点不由让人回忆起上世纪30年代的复古战袍,安布罗西那时期的国际米兰,那时朱塞佩·梅亚查,阿雷纳·西维卡等宿将都是身批这样的战袍为国际米兰而战。而这一切则与耐克的“Sphere Dry”科技有机地结合在了一起,从而生产出这样一件性能卓越的球衣。

耐克的标志被放在了球衣右手侧的胸前,而国际米兰的队徽则被放在了心脏的位置(暗示国际米兰在我心中^_^),而象征着上赛季意大利杯的标志则放在了左手袖子处。而在白色领口的正下方则安放了安布罗西那时期国际米兰的盾形徽章:一个白底红十字徽章。

萨内蒂,科尔多巴和托尔多在今天的发布会上担任模特身着新球衣亮相,而主教练曼奇尼同样加入其中,他身着一件06/07赛季的主场战袍出席了新闻发布会。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

121#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-19 14:28:00 | 显示全部楼层

2006年7月17日 我们理应是冠军

Zanetti: Inter Milan deserve Scudetto
tribalfooball.com - July 17, 2006

Inter Milan captain Javier Zanetti has backed club owner Massimo Moratti's call that they be awarded last season's Scudetto.

"The 2005-2006 Scudetto belongs to us," said the 32 year-old Argentine, "because clearly that everything that has dirtied Italian football has not touched Inter.

"I am still proud to wear this shirt. I have always known I was part of a clean club. And today I can say so with more credibility than ever before.

"The last two years have been very difficult - it has felt like ten - but the Scudetto would be compensation for all the hardship we have been forced to endure."

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看此主题相关图片如下:
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看 

国际米兰队长哈维尔·萨内蒂响应了俱乐部大股东马西莫·莫拉蒂的号召——国际米兰应该被授予上赛季的冠军。

“2005-2006意甲联赛冠军应该属于我们,”这位32岁的阿根廷球员说,“因为一切表明玷污了意大利足球的一些肮脏的东西与我们毫无相关。”

“我仍然为身穿这身球衣而感到自豪。我知道我所呆的俱乐部是干净的,现在我比以往更深信不疑了。”

“过去的两年异常艰难,但是联赛冠军应该补偿给那些一直努力却对这些不正常状况一直忍耐的人。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-7-19 14:28:44编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

122#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-24 17:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

2006年7月23日 国际米兰是我的归宿

J.ZANETTI: "L'INTER È LA MIA CASA"

Domenica, 23 Luglio 2006 20:02:59 

RISCONE DI BRUNICO - "Stiamo lavorando bene. Stiamo facendo tanta corsa e, per questo, le gambe non girano al massimo, però stiamo facendo un ottimo lavoro. Abbiam o provato anche cosa nuove e molto interessanti", questo il commento a caldo di Javier Zanetti dopo l'amichevole contro l'Alto Adige. Un commento su due nuovi arrivati: Maxwell e Dacourt. "Sono bravi entrambi - prosegue -. Dacourt gioca in Italia da tanti anni, si è ambientato bene all'Inter. Sono molto contento anche per Maxwell perché ha rinunciatrio alle vacanze per presentarsi in ritiro il più in forma possibile e sta facendo bene".
Argomento calciomercato: Javier Zanetti, nonostante abbia avuto molte offerte in questi anni, ha sempre giurato amore eterno all'Inter: "È vero. Sarei potuto andare in Spagna, mi cercavano Real Madrid e Barcellona. Ma l'Inter è casa mia e sono molto contento di vestire questa maglia. Ora più che mai sono orgoglioso di essere interista e credo che chiuderò qui la carriera". 

国际米兰频道对萨内蒂做了简短的采访,萨内蒂说:"我们感觉这些天的训练还不错,我们进行了很多跑步训练,因此,在比赛中可能显得有些僵硬,不过我们仍然感觉到训练的积极作用。我们已经在尝试一些新鲜的事情,这让我们对夏季集训充满兴趣。"

达科特和马克斯维尔都在比赛的上半场首发,萨内蒂评价了他这两位新的队友:"他们是两个优秀的球员。达科特在意大利已经效力很多年了,他在国际米兰一定会有很好的发挥的。我对马克斯维尔也感到很满意,因为他放弃了自己的假期,出现在训练基地中希望更快地找到状态,这样做很不错。"

下赛季将是萨内蒂在国际米兰的第12个赛季,在莫拉蒂入主国际米兰后,能做到这一点实在太难。萨内蒂并不否认他过去曾经接到过其他豪门的邀请:"是真的,我本来可以去西班牙的,皇家马德里和巴塞罗那都希望我能加盟。但是国际米兰是我的家,我为穿着这身球衣感到自豪。现在我更为作为一名国际米兰球员感到骄傲,我想在这里结束我的职业生涯。"

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

123#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-27 23:26:00 | 显示全部楼层

2006年7月26日 国际米兰获得俱乐部历史上第14座冠军奖杯

INTER WINS THE 2005-06 SCUDETTO
Wednesday, 26 July 2006 20:21:57   
 MILAN - Inter has won 2005-06 Italian League by automatically awarded. The F.I.G.C. confirmed the victory, after having received the decision of the special committee formed to reassigned the title previously awarded to Juventus.

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

【米兰体育报 罗马直播报道】2006年7月26日,经过意大利足协和有关方面协商研究后,由于05-06赛季联赛冠亚军尤文图斯和AC米兰俱乐部涉嫌假球案被剥夺头衔,充分考虑各方面意见,决定将冠军授予国际米兰俱乐部,有关资料已经传真至杜里尼大街国际米兰俱乐部。

一直坚持的莫拉蒂和蓝黑军团获得俱乐部历史上第14座冠军奖杯!

(官方网站已经报道国际米兰获得2005—2006赛季意甲冠军)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

124#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-27 23:27:00 | 显示全部楼层

2006年7月26日 由衷地高兴

J.ZANETTI: "LA MIA PIÙ GRANDE GIOIA"
Mercoledì, 26 Luglio 2006 23:25:32 

BOLZANO - Javier Zanetti commenta l'acquisizione automatica dello scudetto 2005-2006 da parte dell'Inter: "Siamo contenti e felici. Ci tengo a precisare una cosa: non abbiamo chiesto premi, è una cosa di cui non abbiamo mai parlato. Questa società ha sempre dimostrato quello che è dovunque nel mondo e ne siamo orgogliosi".

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看此主题相关图片如下:
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

【博拉扎诺消息】国际米兰的队长哈维尔·萨内蒂在得知05-06赛季的冠军被授予国际米兰后评论道:“对此我们感到满意,也很高兴。必须要详细说明的是我们并没有索要冠军,因此这并没有什么难以启齿的地方。同时授予我们冠军也证明公义总是无处不在,对此我们感到无比自豪!”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

125#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-29 10:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

2006年7月28日 感谢布鲁尼科 感谢球迷

ZANETTI: "CIAO BRUNICO, GRAZIE A TUTTI"

Venerdì, 28 Luglio 2006 18:26:37 

BRUNICO - Nell'ultimo pomeriggio di allenamento al centro sportivo di Riscone di Brunico, il capitano dell'Inter Javier Zanetti ha voluto fare un ringraziamento e un saluto a Brunico e a chi si è impegnato in questi giorni di permanenza della squadra nella cittadina dell'Alto Adige:
"A nome di tutti i miei compagni desidero ringraziare per l'ospitalità il sindaco di Brunico, signor Tschurtschentaler, le autorità locali, l'APT e l'agenzia per il turismo. Ma vorrei estendere il mio ringraziamento anche a tutti coloro che hanno lavorato nelle diverse iniziative che l'Inter ha organizzato durante i nostri giorni di ritiro, gli operatori di Inter Village, gli allenatori del settore giovanile e dei day-camp. Infine, vorrei fare un ringraziamento a tutti i tifosi che sono venuti a seguirci e che ci fanno sempre sentire il loro grande affetto" 

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看此主题相关图片如下:
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

【布鲁尼科消息】在布鲁尼科体育中心训练的最后一天下午,国际米兰队长贾维尔·萨内蒂特意向布鲁尼科的工作人员和相关人士表示了感谢。

“首先我得感谢布鲁尼科的市长Tschurtschentaler先生,以及他率领的相关机构、旅游办事处的工作人员为我们提供的帮助。还有这些天来这里看望我们的各种国际米兰组织、国际村(蓝黑军的后援团的一种组织形式)、青少年队教练和所有球迷。”

“最后,我想感谢所有的球迷和支持者,因为他们的所作所为总是让人感到我们受到的巨大拥护。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 14:11 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 21 queries .