楼主: 红蝶
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我爱着我的球队,无论他是国际还是阿根廷——萨队采访

[复制链接]
76#
发表于 2004-10-22 23:11:00 | 只看该作者
队长:我爱这件球衣

发自阿皮亚诺————萨内蒂的访谈之二。

记者:在对瓦伦西亚的比赛后,当您助攻阿德里亚诺得分后,您跑到了中场附近并亲吻您的球衣……

萨内蒂:虽然我不怎么进球,但每当我进球后,我都会亲吻蓝黑剑条衫。或者当我的队友得分时,我也会亲吻我的球衣。每个人都知道我对国际米兰,对俱乐部,对球迷的感情。

记者:在昨天的新闻发布会上,马尔科.马特拉齐声称德比将是国际米兰这个赛季的一个十子路口。对此您同意么?

萨内蒂:联赛仅仅刚刚开始。赢下德比意味着我们向前迈出了大大一步。我们已经落后尤文图斯六分了,这意味着我们在以后不能再无谓地丢掉更多的分数。

记者:有没有让您印象深刻的德比?

萨内蒂:最让人沮丧的无疑就是那场1:6了……不过最让人感到的高兴的就是那场畅快淋漓的3:0。对此要感谢两名进球的队员,西蒙尼和萨莫拉诺。

记者:本周的德比,您预期会变成什么样子?

萨内蒂:向我前面所说的那样,这将是一场势均力敌的比赛。一些微不足道的事都可能会决定比赛的结果。为此我们必须更小心并打足精神。因为任何疏忽都足以改变场上的平衡进而影响比赛。

J.ZANETTI: "I LOVE THIS SHIRT"
Friday, 22 October 2004 15:33:14   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (2):

After your assist for Adriano's goal in Valencia you returned to the midfield kissing your shirt...
"I kiss the Nerazzurri shirt every time I score - which doesn't happen often, or when some of my teammates score. Everyone knows my feelings for Inter, the club and the fans."

In yesterday's press conference Marco Materazzi said the derby will be a crossroads in Inter's season. Do you agree?
"We're just at the start of the championship. If we win the derby it will mean we have taken a big step forward. We're six points behind Juventus and we mustn't drop any more points along the way."

Is there are derby you remember in particular?
"The saddest one was definitely the one we lost 6-1. The one I remember with the most joy was one we won 3-0 thanks to two goals from Simeone and one from Zamorano."

What kind of derby are you expecting this weekend?
"Like I said before, it will be a very balanced match. The result could be decided by small things. We'll have to be careful and focused, because episodes could change the balance of the match."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 2004-10-22 23:54:00 | 只看该作者
队长:德比非常重要

发自阿皮亚诺————萨内蒂的访谈之二

记者:从两队的攻击实力上来看,您认为德比可能会出现高比分么?

萨内蒂:很有可能会出现高比分,但最重要的是,国际米兰能比那些家伙多进一个球或者更多……

记者:对您来说,参加对AC米兰德比有多重要?

萨内蒂:很重要,每名球员都想参加德比。我和我的队友上场的机会相同。我们是一个很大的团队,拥有很多优秀的球员,每个对于球队都有价值。

记者:对瓦伦西亚,国际米兰的每一个前锋都进球了……

萨内蒂:前锋人人进球是积极的,这说明我们的队伍非常平衡。

记者:哪个米兰的球员是您最钦佩或者害怕的?

萨内蒂:我最钦佩马尔蒂尼,因为他代表了米兰和意大利的足球。我很了解他,我也知道他是怎样的人。米兰有许多优秀的球员,每一位球员都能决定比赛的结果。现在看来,舍甫琴科是他们中最有威胁的一个。

记者:斯坦科维奇最近表现出色,能说说他的情况么?

萨内蒂:德扬在赛季开始阶段表现出色,他在中场既能进攻亦能防守。他总是准备给予对手打击并退防及时,这对于球队来说非常重要。

J.ZANETTI: "THE DERBY IS SO IMPORTANT"
Friday, 22 October 2004 15:43:15   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (3):

Could it be a high-scoring derby, considering the strength of both team's attacks?
"There could be a lot of goals, but the important thing is that Inter score one more than them."

How important is it for you to play in the derby against Milan?
"It's very important. Everyone of us wants to in play the derby. But I have the same chance of playing as my teammates. We have a big squad with a lot of champions, and everybody is worthy of playing."

Every Nerazzurri striker scored in Valencia ...
"To put the strikers in a condition to score is a positive aspect. It means the team is well-balanced."

Which Milan player do you admire or fear in particular?
"I particularly admire Paolo Maldini because of what he has done for Milan and Italian football. I know him well and I know what kind of person he is. Milan have many champions who can make the difference, and Shevchenko is their most in-form player at the moment."

Dejan Stankovic is playing very well. What can you tell us about him?
"Dejan is having a great start to the season. He is a midfielder capable of attacking and defending. He's always ready to attack opponents and to have a midfielder capable of setting up moves from the back is important for any team."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 2004-10-23 15:26:00 | 只看该作者

意媒体狂赞萨内蒂

译自10月21日《民族报》

阿根廷人哈维尔·萨内蒂凭借在冠军联赛国际米兰对瓦伦西亚比赛下半场的出色表现,
得到了今天意大利各大体育媒体的称赞。

“长距离的跑动,连续的突破,在底线附近传球助攻阿德里亚诺得分,这个进球彻底
埋葬了西班牙人”,今天出版的Gazzetta赞美萨内蒂道。

Tuttosport也对萨内蒂的表现不吝赞美之辞,并确认队长将在周日对米兰的比赛中首
发出场,因为“他已经进入德比状态了”。

在昨天国际米兰客场5:1大胜瓦伦西亚的比赛中,萨内蒂在下半时替补上场。

队长换下的是他的同胞尼古拉斯·布尔迪索,上场后出任右边后卫。上半场打这个位
置的哥伦比亚后卫伊万·科尔多巴在防守安古洛时显得非常吃力,而下半场他的位置
则移到了中路。

萨内蒂的上场体现出主教练罗伯特·曼奇尼在用人态度上的变化。在过去八年一直由
萨内蒂牢固占据的右边后卫位置上,巴西人泽·马利亚显得不堪重用,因此这场比赛
曼奇尼在右后卫上试验性的起用了科尔多巴。

今天出版的Corriere体育报的评论是“一名核心球员的伟大回归”。而共和报认为萨
内蒂在出场后很好的执行了曼奇尼的战术要求。

由于布尔迪索今天从西班牙返回时右腿肌肉有伤,预计萨内蒂将在周日对AC米兰的意
甲比赛中首发出场,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 2004-10-23 15:36:00 | 只看该作者
红蝶,我交稿啦,意大利那几家媒体的中文名我不知道怎么翻译啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-25 06:09:00 | 只看该作者

2004年10月24日 势均力敌的德比

J.ZANETTI: "A WELL-BALANCED DERBY"
Sunday, 24 October 2004 23:30:27   
MILAN - Speaking to Inter Channel after Sunday night's Milan derby, Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti said: "It was a well-balanced match. We had the better chances in the first half and we conceded very little to a very strong Milan ."

Zanetti continued: "The team did well. It was important not to let in any goals in such an important match. Now we face Lecce; we're in form and we will make our best preparations for this match. We want to starting winning again as soon as possible."

【米兰消息】周日晚德比结束后,萨内蒂接受了国际米兰官方频道的采访,蓝黑军团的队长说道:“这是一场势均力敌的德比,在上半场我们拥有更好的破门机会,但总体上来说,我们与强大的米兰相比略处下风。”

萨内蒂继续说道:“全队都干地不错,在一场如此重要的比赛中不失球是最关键的。接下去我们要面对莱切,目前我们正在状态,并且我们要对这场比赛做最充分地准备。我们要尽可能地再一次开始争取胜利!”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

81#
发表于 2004-10-28 09:01:00 | 只看该作者
萨内蒂:仍对自己保持信心

发自莱切————在被莱切2;2逼平后,国际米兰的队长萨内蒂表示了遗憾。但在失望之余,队长还是鼓励全队要继续保持这样的表现。“比赛之后我们都感到非常失望。”在接受国际米兰官方频道的采访时队长承认道。“我们踢地很不错并创造了很多机会,但是我们最终没有把握住以结束比赛。”

“我也曾获得机会,但不幸的是球打在莱切队的防守队员身上最终偏了。尽管我们踢地很不错,但我们必须要赢得这些比赛。我们知道自身的力量,因此我们仍对自己保持信心。到赛季末还有很长的路要走,必须在一些细节问题上加以改进。”

J.ZANETTI: "LOTS OF FAITH IN OURSELVES"
Thursday, 28 October 2004 00:30:57   
LECCE - Inter captain Javier Zanetti expressed his regret about the 2-2 draw in Lecce , but encouraged the team to continue on the path undertaken. "We were very disappointed after this match," admitted Zanetti to Inter Channel. "We're playing well and creating a lot, but we're not managing to finish matches off.

"I also had a chance but unfortunately the ball was deflected by a Lecce defender. We played well, but we have to win these matches. We're aware of our strengths and we have lots of faith in ourselves. There's a long way to go until the end of the championship, we must work on small details to improve."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-2 11:02:00 | 只看该作者

2004年11月1日 我们必须向前看

J.ZANETTI: "WE MUST LOOK AHEAD"
Monday, 01 November 2004 16:34:09   
APPIANO GENTILE - On the eve of Tuesday's Champions League Matchday 4 clash with Valencia, Inter captain Javier Zanetti spoke to the media in the Uefa news conference at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre:

As captain, what do you feel you should say to your teammates in this delicate moment?
"We must continue to improve. We know we're having a few difficulties, but we must absolutely look forward."

What do you think about Adriano's recent declarations?
"They were very calm declarations. I read a few newspapers today and they probably misinterpreted what Adriano said. He spoke constructively and only for the good of the team."

Is there a kind of fear of taking responsibility? Perhaps because you haven't won for a long time...
"We all take responsibility. I always have done in ten years here. We know that our recent results haven't been positive but we must have great faith in ourselves because the team has in any case played good football. We just have to correct a few things."

Yes, correct a few details. But with the little time to compare notes and train, it will be a problem...
"We do talk and compare notes. It's true that we have little time to train, but we try to take advantage of every moment we have."

Will you play against Valencia tomorrow?
"I don't know, you'll have to ask the coach. He decides the formation. I'm well and I'm available, ready to make my contribution each time I play. When called into action I always try to give my best. There are a lot of us and it's right that the coach gets everyone to play."

周二冠军联赛第四比赛日国际主场迎战瓦伦西亚的前夕,国际米兰队长贾维尔·萨内蒂在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心召开的记者招待会上接受了采访:

作为队长,你觉得在这暂时困难的时刻该对你的队友说什么?
“我们必须继续改进。我们知道自己正面临着一些困难,但是我们必须坚定的向前看。”

你认为阿德里亚诺最新的发言怎么样?
“他只是非常冷静的发表了宣言。我今天读了一些报纸,他们也许曲解了阿德里亚诺所说的意思。他只是为了球队的建设提出意见。”

有一种害怕负责的感觉吗?也许因为你太久没有赢得什么了……
“我们都勇于承担责任,在这10年里我也总是这么做的。我们知道自己最近的成绩不稳定,我们必须要对自己有着强大坚定的信心。球队比赛踢得很好,我们只需要改变一些不足的事情。”

是的,需要纠正的是一些细节。但是由于很少的时间交流经验并一起训练,它将是一个问题……
“我们有交流并交换着彼此的经验。当然确实我们一起训练的时间很少,但我们努力利用着我们共有的每时每刻。”

明天你会参加与瓦伦西亚的比赛吗?
“我不知道,这你得去问教练。他的决定才是起作用的。我有足够的时间去保持良好的状态,以便每当自己上场的时候为球队作出更大的贡献。当站在场上时,我总是尽最大努力争取最好的表现。我们有很多球员,教练让每人都能参加比赛是正确的。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-2 12:09:00 | 只看该作者

2004年11月1日 明天是一场重要的比赛

J.ZANETTI: "A FUNDAMENTAL MATCH TOMORROW"
Monday, 01 November 2004 16:49:15   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (2):

Is there a fixed starting eleven in your mind?
"We have a lot of important players in our squad so you can't consider there being just one 'fixed starting eleven'. We must all feel important because it will be a long and demanding season. Everyone will get their chance to play."

Not much is being said about tomorrow evening's match. Do you think you are already through to the next stage?
"No. Tomorrow's match is very important and fundamental. We must absolutely secure qualification. It will be a very difficult match because Valencia are lagging behind in the table and they will try to win. It will certainly be a different match than the first leg."

Why is there such a big difference in your performances in the Champions League and the championship? And specifically, why is there such a clear difference in the number of goals conceded in both competitions?
"The Italian championship matches are different. In the Champions (League) there are only six matches, with two teams who qualify for the last sixteen. Everyone wants to win, so you find more open spaces."

You also find spaces in the championship matches and the number of goals you have scored shows this. Perhaps the problem is to try to let in fewer goals?
"We must improve this aspect quickly. We must no longer have lapses in concentration."

Too many goals let in. Did Inter let Cannavaro go too soon?
"Cannavaro is an important player. But it's also true that Inter have very good defenders. Selling Cannavaro was the club's decision. But I'm sure my teammates in defence will do very well."

【阿皮亚诺消息】贾维尔·萨内蒂新闻采访(2)

在你脑海里有固定的11人首发名单了吗?
“我们队伍里有许多重要的球员,因此你不能去想一个固定的11人首发阵容。我们最重要的是保持自己的球感,因为面对的是一个漫长的赛季,每个人都会得到他们的上场机会。”

关于明天晚上的比赛有种说法是非同级别的。你觉得球队已经直接晋级了吗?
“不。明天的比赛非常重要,实力也相当。我们必须把晋级的资格牢牢把握住。因为瓦伦西亚在积分榜上落后,他们将会努力的获得胜利,这将是一场非常困难的比赛。与第一回合相比,它必然会是一场不同的比赛。”

在冠军杯和联赛的冠军争夺上你们的表现为什么会有那么大的差别?说更清楚点,同样的进球数在两个联赛里什么会有那种差别?
“意大利联赛不同。在冠军杯(小组赛)上只有6场比赛,每个组有两个队可晋级16强。每支队伍都想要获胜,因此你可以找到更多的攻击空间。”

你也在意甲联赛里找到了攻击空间,你已经打入的进球数就说明了。或许问题是应该努力减少丢球?
“我们必须迅速改进这个方面的问题。不能再在防守过程中有失误了。”

被进了太多的球,这和国际快速出售卡纳瓦罗有关吗?
“卡纳瓦罗是一名重要的球员。但是国际米兰有非常好的后卫也是事实。出售卡纳瓦罗是俱乐部的决定,但我确信在防守过程中我的队友将干得很好。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-3 07:26:00 | 只看该作者

2004年11月3日 对未来充满自信

J.ZANETTI: "CONFIDENT FOR THE FUTURE"
Wednesday, 03 November 2004 00:09:08   
MILAN - "We really wanted to secure qualification. We have achieved our objective," said Inter captain Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the 0-0 draw at home to Valencia which sees the Nerazzurri through to the Uefa Champions League last sixteen.

"Now we can work with tranquillity and serenity so we can catch up in the championship. Valencia conceded very few spaces to us, we had the best chances and it's a pity the ball didn't go in. I'm confident for the future. We were very careful and focused today."

萨内蒂:对未来充满自信

“我们真正的想要获得比赛资格,我们已经达到了自己的目标。”国际米兰在主场0:0战平瓦伦西亚之后率先晋级16强时蓝黑军团的队长萨内蒂在接受国际频道的采访时说道。

“现在的我们可以冷静的配合,所以我们能争夺冠军。瓦伦西亚留给我们的空间很少,我们有最好的机会,没有进球真可惜。对于未来我很自信,今天我们注意力集中,而且非常小心。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2004-11-8 02:23:00 | 只看该作者
萨内蒂:错失一次机会

“很不幸,我们今天错失了一次机会。”在赛后接受官方频道采访时萨内蒂这样说道。“在上半场他们没有给予我们太多的空间,此外还给我们制造了不少麻烦。而在下半场我们则展示出了正确的心理状态,我们本可以赢得比赛。”

萨内蒂补充道:“德扬的被罚下我们本应当可以避免,或许帕帕雷斯塔的红牌掏地太快了些。在那个时刻(指德扬被罚下时)我们正把他们压制在半场并力争取胜。”

“还有很长的路要走,但我们必须做出改进。我们正逐步建设球队并且我们必须保留我们的优秀品质。我们将会力争在周三对博罗尼亚的比赛重新开始取得胜利!”

J.ZANETTI: "A CHANCE LOST"
Sunday, 07 November 2004 18:51:59   
FLORENCE - "Unfortunately we lost a chance today," said Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the Nerazzurri's 1-1 draw at Fiorentina . "They didn't concede much space in the first half and they created problems for us. In the second half we showed the right mentality and we could have won."

Zanetti added: "We could have done without Dejan's sending-off. Perhaps De Santis took out the red card a bit too quickly. At that point in the match we were playing in their half of the pitch and we were looking for victory.

"There's a long way to go, but we must improve. We're building the team and we have to amalgamate all our best qualities. We have to pick up and start winning from Wednesday's match against Bologna."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-10 13:08:00 | 只看该作者

2004年11月10日 第300场意甲联赛

J.ZANETTI SET FOR 300TH SERIE A APPEARANCE
Tuesday, 09 November 2004 13:43:15

MILAN - If he plays against Bologna, Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti will make his 300th Serie A appearance for Inter (the only club he has played for in Italy). Zanetti made his debut in the 1-0 victory at home to Vicenza on 27 August 1995. Since then, he has played 299 matches in the Serie A, 35 in the Coppa Italia, 82 in European cup competitions and 3 in play-offs, for a total of 419 matches. Zanetti is the ninth most-present Inter player of all time.

【米兰消息】如果在与博罗尼亚的比赛中出场,那么这就是蓝黑军团队长贾维尔·萨内蒂为国际米兰出战的第300场意甲联赛(这也是他登陆意甲以来唯一一只效力的俱乐部)。

1995年8月27日国际主场1:0维琴察的比赛中首次登台亮相。从那以后,他已经参加了299场意甲、35场意大利杯、82场欧洲赛事和3场友谊赛,共计419场比赛。萨内蒂已是国际米兰出场时间长度第9的球员。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2004-11-11 08:24:00 | 只看该作者
萨内蒂:我们应当取得胜利

发自米兰————这是萨内蒂为国际米兰效力以来的第三百场联赛,在赛后国际米兰的队长接受了官方频道采访,萨内蒂说道:“真是难以置信,很难找到平局的原因,我们控制了整场比赛然而他们却扳平了,我们理应取得胜利。”

蓝黑军团的队长补充道:“我们尽我们所能去赢得比赛,球队踢地相当出色,也创造出了许多机会。但我们不可思议地给将(后防)漏洞暴露给了对手,因此不可避免地受到了惩罚。必须要尽可能快地开始取得胜利了,因为从现在来看,我们仍有机会弥补所丢失的积分。”

对于周日客场挑战卡利亚里的比赛萨内蒂评论道:“这将是一场艰苦卓绝的比赛,难以评论,但我们没有退路,必须获胜!”

J.ZANETTI: "DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN"
Thursday, 11 November 2004 00:07:22   
MILAN - Javier Zanetti spoke to Inter Channel after his 300th Serie A match for the club. He said: "It's incredible. It's difficult to find reasons and explanations for this draw. We dominated the match and they equalised. We deserved to win."

The Nerazzurri captain continued: "We have to try and win matches as soon as we can. The team is playing well and creating a lot but as soon as we concede spaces to our opponents we're punished in an incredible way. We need to start winning regularly and as quickly as possible because we can still catch up in the table."

On Sunday's match away to Cagliari, Zanetti remarked: "It will be a difficult match. It goes without saying, but we must win."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-23 17:04:00 | 只看该作者

2004年11月23日 对不莱梅是真刀真枪的比赛

J.ZANETTI: "A REAL MATCH IN BREMEN"
Tuesday, 23 November 2004 08:28:01   
APPIANO GENTILE - Inter have two objectives at the Weserstadion on Wednesday: remain unbeaten and stay on top of Uefa Champions League Group G. "We want to continue doing well in Europe," explained Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel. "We definitely want to remain top of the group so we have to play a good match against Werder. It will be a difficult and complicated match, not a training session toward Inter v Juventus."

The Nerazzurri captain added: "When you wear the Inter shirt every match is important and fundamental. We will aim to do our best on Wednesday, then we will have time to prepare for the match against Juventus."

周三在维泽尔球场,国际米兰有两个目标:保持G组不败战绩并领跑小组头名。“我们想要继续在欧洲赛场上取得好成绩。”贾维尔·萨内蒂对国际频道说:“很明显我们想要夺得小组头名,就必须好好和不莱梅打一场。他将是一场艰苦和错综复杂的比赛,绝对不是一场对尤文图斯前的训练课。”

蓝黑军团的队长补充道:“当你替国际出场时,每场比赛都很重要。我们现在目标是在周三尽力比赛,之后有时间为与尤文图斯的比赛作准备。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-11-23 17:06:39编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-24 12:50:00 | 只看该作者

2004年11月23日 从不莱梅到尤文图斯

J.ZANETTI: "FROM WERDER TO JUVENTUS"
Tuesday, 23 November 2004 20:12:33   
BREMEN - Javier Zanetti has no doubts. Early qualification to the Champions League last sixteen and Juventus on Sunday isn't an excuse for a lame game at the Weserstadion tomorrow night. "Next Sunday's match is important but it's not distracting us. The Champions League is different," declared the Nerazzurri captain at Tuesday's Uefa news conference. "It's our duty to continue doing what we have done so far and do better as we go on. We are approaching this match with the maximum seriousness. When you wear an Inter shirt every match is faced with this kind of commitment."

Your opinion of Werder Bremen?
"We know it won't be an easy match, but I think it will be a balanced match."

Who do you think are Werder's best players?
"To tell the truth I rate the whole team, though I think Micoud and Klose are the best players in the squad."

Over the last few days a lot has been said about the environment at Inter. What's the situation really like?
"The environment is good and it can get even better after the Tim Cup victory against Bologna . I see Adriano every day, I can deny with certainty the rumours I have heard in these days. He's fine in Milan and among us. There aren't any problems and I can absolutely guarantee this. We want to build a great team for a great club."

The Werder match will be a test ahead of Juventus. The Nerazzurri defence is improving...
"We're working on this and we have everything to do well. We work with the coach and in this sense we're hoping to give a positive performance tomorrow. But I have to say one thing, and that's that our mistakes are proving too costly. On the other hand, this is football and it's probably just one of those moments."

【发自不莱梅】贾维尔·萨内蒂毫不怀疑:尽管提前晋级了冠军杯16强、同时还要准备周日对尤文图斯的比赛,都绝对不能成为明晚在泽维尔球场打消极比赛的理由。“下一轮周日的联赛虽然重要但他没有让我们分心,冠军联赛是艰苦的赛事。”在周二举行的欧足联记者招待会上蓝黑军团的队长如是说道:“当比赛时,把我们迄今为止做的事继续做下去、做得更好,是我们的职责。我们正以最严肃的态度迎接这场比赛。当你穿着国际米兰的球衣站在场上时,每场比赛都应该有这种觉悟。”

你对不莱梅怎么看?
“我们知道这场比赛不会轻松,但我认为他会是一场势均力敌的比赛。”

你觉得谁是不莱梅最好的球员?
“老实说,虽然我认为米库和克洛斯是这个球队最好的球员,但整个队伍是最强的。”

过去的几天里,国际米兰的氛围环境是关注的焦点。而真正的事实是怎样的呢?
“氛围很好,它在意大利杯上对博洛尼亚的胜利后更和谐了。我每天都看见阿德里亚诺,可以确切的说我绝对否认了这些天听到的谣言。他在米兰城和我们这里非常好,没有任何问题,我绝对能保证这一点。我们都希望能为这个伟大的俱乐部打造一支强大的球队。”

对不莱梅的比赛将是对尤文图斯前的一次试验。蓝黑军团的防守正在改进……
“我们正着手做这方面的工作,我们有一切可以做好的条件。我们和教练积极合作并希望自己在明天表现出一次对这方面的理解成果。但我必须强调一件事,那就是我们的错误已经被事实证明是付出了高昂的代价。从另一方面说,这就是足球。或许这些问题就是足球存在的表现之一。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-29 07:30:00 | 只看该作者

2004年11月28日 我们倾尽全力

J.ZANETTI: "WE GAVE EVERYTHING WE HAD"
Sunday, 28 November 2004 23:18:44   
MILAN - "We were unlucky to let in their first goal. The belief we showed to get this draw which is almost worth is victory is important," declared Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after Sunday evening's 2-2 stalemate with Juventus at the San Siro.

"When you see what we did on the pitch today we don't deserve to be in our current position in the table. There's not so much difference between us and Juventus . We're confident and we know that the situation can change. It's difficult to overturn a two-goal deficit against Juventus . We gave everything we had so we wouldn't lose, and we did just that."

【米兰消息】“我们运气不好让他们进了第一个球。对于几乎失去的平局我们展现出了足够的信心,这对我们的胜利非常重要。”在周日晚上在主场梅阿查和尤文图斯2:2战平后,蓝黑军团的队长萨内蒂对国际频道说道。

“当你看见我们今天的场上表现后,我们本不应排在积分榜现在的位置,我们和尤文图斯之间的差距没那么多。我们很自信,知道形势能改变。对于尤文图斯一场比赛进两球很难。我们倾尽全力并不再失误,就能得到想要的一切。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

91#
发表于 2004-12-5 07:41:00 | 只看该作者
2004年12月5日 一次特殊的奉献 J.ZANETTI: "A SPECIAL DEDICATION" Saturday, 04 December 2004 23:26:31 MILAN - "We had to win at all costs and we did. I'm very pleased for the team," declared Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the 5-0 win at home to Sicilian outfit Messina . The Nerazzurri captain dedicated the victory to a member of the staff: "For one of our physiotherapists Silvano Cotti, who lost his father this morning. It's always very painful when you lose a parent. We are all very close to him; this victory is for him." Zanetti continued: "I'm pleased for Carini, who came on, saved the penalty and gave the team tranquillity. I'm sorry about Toldo's sending-off. Right from the start of the match you could see Inter wanted to win at all costs. We conceded very few spaces to Messina ." 米兰消息:“我们必须不惜代价获胜,当然我们也做到了。我为球队的表现而感到高兴!”在以5:0横扫墨西拿赛后,萨内蒂接受国际米兰官方频道采访时这样说道。 蓝黑军团的队长将这场胜利献给了一名工作人员,他说道:“对于我们球队中的理疗师西尔瓦诺.科蒂来说,今天是个不幸的日子,他在早晨失去了他的父亲。当你失去父母时你总是会非常地悲痛。我们所有人都将会在他的身边,这场胜利是献给他的。” 萨内蒂补充道:“我对于卡里尼的表现感到非常高兴,他得到了出场的机会,扑住了点球并让球队保持冷静。对于托尔多的被罚下场我感到遗憾。从比赛的一开始你就可以看到国际米兰不惜一切代价地想要赢球,因此,墨西拿根本没有获得太大空间。” (队长真是好人……5555555555555……)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

92#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-7 10:53:00 | 只看该作者

2004年12月6日 我们有责任相信

J.ZANETTI: "WE HAVE THE DUTY TO BELIEVE"
Monday, 06 December 2004 16:35:31   
APPIANO GENTILE - Besides Roberto Mancini, Inter captain Javier Zanetti also answered questions from the press in Monday's Uefa news conference at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre:

Do you think you will play tomorrow evening?
"I hope I always play, but it's also true that there has to be room for everyone. Whichever team takes to the pitch tomorrow, we will try and win the match to finish top of the group."

Has the match against Messina motivated you?
"It was a victory we had been waiting a long time for and which we deserved in other matches. The team played well in every aspect on Saturday and this is why we deservedly won."

But against Messina we saw the team was more aggressive and compact than in other matches...
"This means we're growing as a team and in this sense the week we spent working all together has helped a lot. You could see our potential; let's hope it's the start of a series of victories we really want."

Has Mancini taught you anything in particular in these months?
"Mancini asks me to do the usual things: take care of defence and push forward when I can."

On a tactical level do you think the team can support an attack with three strikers?
"Yes, I think so. But we have to try it out in training. It could be a good alternative."

You started playing with a diamond formation in midfield in the match away to Anderlecht, while the two central midfielders did very well against Messina on Saturday. Which tactical solution gives you greater guarantees?
"We have played positive matches with both modules. There are matches when the diamond formation is more suitable and other matches in which it's better to play in other ways. The only important thing is that the team does well."

Massimo Moratti said he still believes in a comeback in the championship. What do you think?
"We all believe we can and we have the duty to. The team has been built to fight at the top of the table. Let's hope the game against Messina is a kind of starting point from which we can put together a series of victories, even though we know it won't be easy. We hope we can achieve an important result both for us and the club, which is making great effort."

萨内蒂:我们有责任相信

除了曼奇尼外,国际米兰队长贾维尔·萨内蒂也在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心周一的新闻发布会上回答了记者问题:

你觉得明晚自己能出场吗?
“我希望我能一直上场,但每人必须有休息也是真的。无论明天球队谁上场,我们都将设法赢得比赛,保证小组头名。”

与墨西纳的比赛激励你了吗?
“这是我们一直以来等待的一次胜利,在其他比赛中也应该得到的 。球队在周六的每个方面都表现得很好,这是我们理应赢得比赛的原因。”

但是在对墨西纳比赛时我们看见球队比在其他比赛中气势更盛、压迫更紧……
“这表现了我们球队的长进和这方面所做工作给我们带来的很大帮助。你能看见我们的潜力,让我们希望这是我们想得到的一系列胜利的开始。”

曼奇尼在这些日子里教给了你什么特别的东西吗?
“曼奇尼要我照平常做的那样做:在巩固防守的同时继续保持我能做到的进攻。”

关于战术安排有种说法:三个前锋一起上场。你觉得呢?
“我觉得不错,但是必须先在训练里试试。它可能是一个好的选择。”

你才参加比赛时客场对安德莱赫特采用的菱形中场、周六对墨西拿时干得很出色的双中前卫,哪种战术给你的帮助更大?
“我们已经用这两种方法进行了积极的比赛。菱形中场适合在其他位置发起更多进攻,而有些比赛则适合采用其他战术。唯一重要的是球队要表现好。”

马西莫·莫拉蒂说他仍然相信国际能重回冠军行列,你觉得呢?
“我们都相信自己能做到,这也只我们的责任。球队的目标就是争夺冠军。让我们希望对墨西拿的比赛是我们能获得一系列胜利的起点,即使我们知道那是不容易的。我们希望自己能为自己和俱乐部赢得一个重要的结果,我们正为此尽力而为。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

93#
发表于 2004-12-13 02:56:00 | 只看该作者
萨内蒂:令人失望的结果 锡耶纳消息:“我们对结果感到失望!”在被锡耶纳以2:2逼平后哈维尔.萨内蒂在接受国际米兰官方频道采访时这样说道。“如果你观看了比赛进程,你就不会接受如同今天这样的平局。他们的第二个进球完全是由于我们的疏忽大意所造成的。我们承认失败,但我们本可以带着三分回家的……” 萨内蒂继续说道:“现在,我们必须全力以赴争取拿下每一场比赛。我们很遗憾我们没有延续上一场比赛大胜墨西拿时的状态。已经到了必须卷起衣袖大干一场的时候了!” 蓝黑军团的队长今天在阿特米奥.弗拉基球场上与他的前教练路易吉.西蒙尼重逢,“很高兴能看到他并向他问好。”萨内蒂说道。 SIENA - "J.ZANETTI: "DISAPPOINTED ABOUT THE RESULT" Sunday, 12 December 2004 18:49:14 We're disappointed about the result," admitted Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the 2-2 draw at Siena . "You can't draw a match like today's when you look at how it was going. Their second goal came from carelessness on our part. We accept the defeat, but we could have brought home all three points." Zanetti added: "Now we have to take each match as it comes. We're sorry we didn't manage follow up last Saturday evening's win against Messina. We must roll up our sleeves and work." The Inter captain was reunited with his former coach Gigi Simoni at the Artemio Franchi Stadium. "It was nice to see him and say hello to him," said Zanetti.
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-12-13 2:57:36编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

94#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-14 15:03:00 | 只看该作者

2004年12月13日 必须开始着手细节工作

J.ZANETTI: "WE MUST WORK ON DETAILS"
Monday, 13 December 2004 20:41:29   
MILAN - Inter captain Javier Zanetti was a guest on local television station Telelombardia programme QSVS Sera this evening to pick up a cheque for five thousand euros - a donation from Lugano Casino for PUPI, the foundation he set up with his wife Paula three years ago to help underprivileged children in Argentina.

"Me and Paula decided to help children because they are the ones who suffer most, but always smile, and this is why they need to be helped," explained Javier Zanetti. "I thank all those who have helped us. It's nice to find so many people who are willing to help those who are less fortunate."

The Nerazzurri captain also spoke about Inter and the draw in Siena which showed the team is still not expressing its full potential. "Yes, this is our regret. The team is playing well, creating chances, and only in the first half in Florence did we find a team that dominated us. But never on other occasions," explained Zanetti. "It was another strange game in Siena . We weren't that brilliant in the first half, but we still managed to take the lead, then we gave it away. This year the club has given all of us incredible potential, so we have to keep working like we have been doing every day since the start of the (summer) retreat."

" Recoba is very important for us," added Zanetti, referring to one of the hot footballing topics of the last few days. "We know what he's capable of doing when in form. He's one of those that can help us step up a gear during matches. A player suffers when left out, but let's hope this moment passes because we all know that Recoba is important for Inter."

"I thank the fans," said the captain in reply to a viewer's question. "I have been here for almost ten years and they have always been right behind us, so they deserve more than they have had up to now. You know that I always try to give everything for this club when I play. I would like to end my playing career at Inter. I'm not afraid of criticism. It's part of the job and it's right to always take responsibility. I think the pitch always tells the truth. I have never complained when it was my turn to sit out. I have continued working and put myself at the service of the team. I have never felt that Mancini didn't have faith in me. Actually he has always shown his confidence in me. What has been said and written has never been a problem for me because by now I'm an Inter fan and I'm the first person to suffer when things aren't going well. Moratti is the first person who has faith in Mancini and the team, and this is why we have to react, improve, work on details and do everything to win something. We still have the chance to."

【米兰消息】国际米兰队长贾维尔·萨内蒂今晚以嘉宾身份出席了本地Telelombardia电视台一个名为“QSVS Sera”的节目,并接受了向“Lugano Casino for PUPI”捐赠的一笔价值5,000欧元的支票——这个基金会是他3年前和妻子葆拉一起建立的,目的是帮助收留那些阿根廷的贫困儿童。

“我和葆拉决定帮助那些孩子是因为他们遭受着痛苦却总是能保持着笑容,而这也是他们需要帮助的原因。”萨内蒂解释说。“我感谢所有帮助过我们的人,非常高兴能找到那么多愿意帮助不幸者的人。”

蓝黑军团的队长还谈到了和锡耶纳的战平的比赛里球队仍然没有展现出全部的能力。“是的,这是我们的遗憾。球队打得很好,创造了机会。我们只有和佛罗伦萨的上半场没有控制住比赛,但在其他场次里从没有过。”萨内蒂解释道:“而在锡耶纳进行的是一场又很奇怪的比赛。我们在上半场表现地不好,却仍取得了领先,但随即就丢失了。今年俱乐部给了我们所有人难以置信的潜力,所以我们要一如继往地训练,就如同我们在赛季开始前所做的那样。”

“雷科巴对于我们很重要。”当谈到这几天最热门的话题时,萨内蒂补充说,“当他状态时,我们知道他的能力。他是那种能够帮助我们走出困境的球员。当一个球员被排除在阵容之外时他自然很痛苦。让我们希望这一风波快点过去,因为雷科巴队对国际米兰来说很重要。”

“感谢球迷。”蓝黑军团的队长回答观众的问题时说道,“我来这里快10年了,他们一直在球队背后支持着我们,所以他们有理由要求球队获得更好的成绩。当我在球场上时我总是竭尽所能为球队奉献一切。我盼望在国际米兰结束我的职业生涯。当然我并不害怕批评。这是球员工作的一部分,承担责任无可厚非。球场上的表现会证明一切的。当由于我的原因而造成球队成绩不好时,我不会抱怨什么。我会继续努力,并向俱乐部贡献我的全部力量。我从不觉得曼奇尼不信任我。事实上他对我充满信心。媒体的报道并不会给我造成困扰,因为我是国际米兰的球迷,当球队成绩不好时,我应当第一个去承担责任。莫拉蒂很信任曼奇尼和球队,这就是我们为什么要努力提高,在细节处注意,赢得胜利。我们还有机会。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

95#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-17 23:32:00 | 只看该作者

2004年12月17日 我们并没有轻视波尔图

MILAN - Inter captain Javier Zanetti answered questions from journalists in today's news conference at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre, held after the Champions League first knock-out round draw:

Inter-Porto in the Champions League last sixteen. What do you think?
"It will be a difficult match. At this stage one opponent is the same as another. It certainly won't be an easy game."

The Nerazzurri fans were expecting to get Real Madrid...
"It was possible. But any team we got would have been difficult. We want to be in good form for this last sixteen tie. They will all be difficult matches; no team should be underestimated, not least Porto. In general it's not easy for anyone in the last sixteen."

Inter have been more of a cup side so far this season. Could this be positive?
"Let's hope so. But there are still almost three months to go until the last sixteen. Right now we have to concentrate on the championship so we're in good form when we get to the Porto match. We want to get to the finishing line in the Champions League and the Tim Cup, and, if possible, also in the championship. These are our three objectives. We know that the championship is the most difficult one because we're a long way off the top. But we want to try. When you wear an Inter shirt you play every match to win."

阿皮亚诺消息:在安吉洛.莫拉蒂训练中心的新闻发布室中,国际米兰队长哈维尔.萨内蒂接受了记者们的采访。在采访过程中,萨内蒂针对抽签做出了自己的见解。

国际米兰将于波尔图在十六进八的淘汰赛中相遇,你怎么看?
比赛将会很艰苦,打到这种阶段时任何一个对手都没什么两样。可以肯定的是比赛将不会轻松。

很多国际米兰球迷都希望碰到皇家马德里……
当然这种情况也是有可能的。不过对于我们而言碰上任何一支球队那都将是硬仗。我们将以尽可能好的状态去出战。没有一场比赛是轻松的,没有一支球队可以被轻视,包括波尔图,十六强中无弱旅。

在本赛季国际米兰似乎在杯赛中表现更好,这是否是一个积极的因素?
让我们希望如此吧。不过比赛将会在差不多三个月后才会开始。而现在我们则必须将注意力放到联赛上,在与波尔图交锋前我们要保持良好的状态。我们想要在冠军杯与意大利杯的比赛中力争冠军,当然有可能的话,在联赛中也力争夺冠。这是我们的三大目标。我们知道想要在联赛中夺冠目前看来非常困难因为我们距离榜首有很大的差距,不过我们仍要努力地去试一试。当你穿上国际米兰的球衣时,你的目标就是每场比赛都要力争获胜。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

96#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-17 23:35:00 | 只看该作者
J.ZANETTI: "MORATTI HAS CONFIDENCE IN US" Friday, 17 December 2004 14:30:09 MILAN - Javier Zanetti news conference (2): Let's talk about the championship. Was the draw in Siena a step back for you? "We certainly wanted to win in Siena . It was a strange and difficult match. Siena were very compact and gave very few spaces away. We're disappointed about the draw because we could have won. We have to improve a few things and let's hope we can do this quickly." What kind of match are you expecting between Juventus and Milan tomorrow night? "Both teams are doing well. It will be a nice match to watch and a difficult one to play for both teams. I'm not supporting either of them. We'll see what happens on the pitch." How has Alvaro Recoba been doing this week? "He has trained very well. El Chino is an important player, just like everyone else. He is always ready to make his contribution." You'll be up against former teammate Gigi Di Biagio on Sunday... "When we were together he was a great teammate. Let's hope he doesn't play any jokes..." You met with Massimo Moratti during the week. How was he? "I went to give him the team's Christmas present. He was serene. He's expecting a lot from us and we have to try and please him. He has bags of confidence in us; let's hope we can repay him for this." What kind of match are you expecting it to be against Brescia? "They have caused problems for us on more than one occasion. We want to end the year with a victory; it would be important for us. We have to try and win every match, even though they will all be difficult. We have to think about one match at a time." In Siena on Sunday you let in two goals from set-pieces... "We're working to improve this aspect." 【米兰消息】贾维尔·萨内蒂新闻发布会(2) 让我们谈谈冠军吧。对锡耶纳对于你来说觉得又回到原地了吗? “我们当然想要在锡耶纳获胜。但那是一场奇怪而艰难的比赛。锡耶纳放弃了场面,只留下很少的空间密集防守。我们对平局感到失望,因为我们有可能获胜的。我们必须改进一些事并希望能尽快完成正在做的调整。” 明晚尤文图斯对AC米兰的比赛你希望结果如何? “两个队现状都很好。在即将到来两队之间的一场精彩比赛里倾向于任何一方都是难以抉择的,我谁也不支持。我们看看在场上将发生什么事。” 这周雷科巴做得如何? “他训练非常好。Chino是一名重要的球员,正如其他每个人一样,他都随时准备好贡献自己的力量。” 周日你将面对你的前队友迪比亚吉奥…… “当我们站在一起时,他是一名伟大的队友。开玩笑的说希望他不能比赛……” 这周你一直与马西莫·莫拉蒂在见面(注:圣诞临近,很多活动和派对),他怎么样? “我作为球队代表去送给他圣诞礼物。他很平静,他的希望很大程度来自我们,我们必须设法使他满意。他对我们有很大的信心,希望我们能用自己的行动报答他这份感情。” 对布雷西亚的比赛你希望什么结果? “他们曾经不止一次为我们带来麻烦引发问题。我们想要以一次胜利来结束这一年,它对我们很重要。我们必须想法赢得每场比赛,即使他们都很难对付。我们应当一次注意考虑一场比赛。” 对锡耶纳的比赛里你们让人家进了两球…… “我们正在训练中改进这个方面。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

97#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-1-5 10:36:00 | 只看该作者

2005年1月4日 2005,但愿有一个好的开局

J.ZANETTI: "WE WANT A GOOD START TO 2005"
Tuesday, 04 January 2005 14:25:23   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti spoke to Inter Channel about the Nerazzurri's first match of 2005, the Serie A TIM Week 17 trip to Livorno. "It's the first match after the break, we're working well and, above all, we're all working well together. Let's hope we make the best possible start to 2005," said the Inter captain.

"Livorno are a good team and they have Lucarelli, who is scoring a lot. But their best asset is their squad. They're in-form, but we want to bring three points back to Milan. We must take each match as it comes without looking at the table. We'll draw conclusions at the end of the season."

Inter will be without Colombian defender Ivan Ramiro Cordoba for the clash at the Armando Picchi Stadium. "Ivan is a very important player for us, but whoever takes his place will certainly do his best," added Zanetti.

【阿皮亚诺消息】对于国际米兰在05年的首场比赛,意甲联赛第十七轮客场挑战利沃诺的比赛,国际米兰的队长哈维尔·萨内蒂在接受国际米兰官方频道的采访时这样评论道:“这是假期结束后的第一场比赛,在此之前我们的训练做地很好。再重申一次,我们在一起训练地很好。让我们希望我们能在05年有一个尽可能好的开局。”

“利沃诺是一支不错的球队,他们拥有卢卡雷利,这个家伙进了不少球。但他们最值得称道的地方则是他们的整体,目前他们的状态不错。但尽管如此,我们仍希望带着三分回到米兰。在任何一场比赛来临之前都不要去关注积分榜,到赛季最后我们再去看看,究竟会发生些什么。”

国际米兰的哥伦比亚籍后卫伊瓦.罗梅罗.科尔多巴将无缘本场赛事,对此萨内蒂补充道:“伊万对于我们而言非常重要,但我相信,无论是谁取代了他的位置,都一样能做地很好!”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

98#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-1-7 12:13:00 | 只看该作者

2005年1月6日 我们控制了比赛

J.ZANETTI: "WE RAN THE MATCH"
Thursday, 06 January 2005 18:46:04   
LIVORNO - Nerazzurri captain spoke to Inter Channel after the 2-0 victory over Livorno at the Armando Picchi Stadium. "We didn't give anything away to our opponents, we ran the match throughout," he said. "It wasn't an easy match because they closed down spaces very well. Perhaps the break has taken away a bit of brilliance, even though we have worked hard to put petrol in the tank.

"The two penalties? They were both legitimate. Our reaction after Adriano's penalty miss was very important. We earned three fundamental points today."

【利沃诺消息】在阿尔曼多·皮奇球场以2:0战胜利沃诺赛后,蓝黑军团队长哈维尔.萨内蒂接受国际米兰官方频道的采访。“我们没有给予对手任何机会,始终控制着比赛的局势。”他说道。“这并不是一场轻松的比赛,因为他们队型保持地非常紧凑。尽管我们全力以赴如同加满油的坦克,或许也只是通过偶然而灵光乍现才打破场上的僵局。”

“那两个点球?它们都是合法获得的,在阿德里亚诺错失点球后我们的反应非场重要。当然,最重要是,我们今天获得了三分。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

99#
发表于 2005-1-16 13:27:00 | 只看该作者
1月15日   萨内蒂:让我们向前看

J.ZANETTI: "LET'S LOOK AHEAD"
Saturday, 15 January 2005 23:17:42   
REGGIO CALABRIA - "Credit to Reggina , who played a good game," said Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti to Sky after Saturday's 0-0 draw in Reggio Calabria. "They didn't give much away and we didn't manage to open up play or look for our strikers with more determination.

"My handballs in the area? I had my hands against my body so they certainly weren't penalties. Now I have seen the replays on television I can confirm what I have just said.

"We're disappointed we didn't managed to continue the run of three league victories, but let's look ahead now. We're ready to pick up and the team has everything needed to do this. Let's take it match by match, try to win as many as possible, then we'll draw conclusions at the end."

“摩德纳打了一场好的比赛" ,国际队长贾维尔zanetti 在周日 0-0平局后对天空电视台采访说。 “他们没给我们更多的空间使我们打开局面为前锋制造机会”

"在禁区我的手球? 当它打到我的手上的时候我并没有做什么,因此不该受惩罚。 现在我重复看电视我能确认我所说的一切。
让人失望的是我们没能继续三连胜,现在应该一切向前看。我们的情况正在好转,队伍让人需要做这一切。我们会努力尽可能赢的以后的每场比赛,最后会有结论"。

[此贴子已经被紫于2005-1-16 14:04:54编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

100#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-1-19 10:09:00 | 只看该作者

2005年1月18日 我们控制了比赛

J.ZANETTI: "AHEAD WITH CONFIDENCE"
Tuesday, 18 January 2005 09:31:55   
MILAN - South American Nerazzurri Javier Zanetti, Alvaro Recoba and Zé Maria took part in last night's 'Partita della Vita', a charity volleyball match played in Busto Arsizio, Varese province. Speaking to Sky, the Inter captain said: "We're even more disappointed we didn't beat Reggina because we would have picked up two points on Juventus and continued the winning run in the championship. But on Saturday we gave everything against a team which closed us down very well.

"But there's no point looking back; we have to look forward with confidence and play each match without looking at the table. The team is working very hard and with great determination. We will continue giving everything to do our best."

The proceeds from the event (about 100,000 euros) will be given to Zanetti's PUPI Foundation and other charity organisations. "I thank everyone who came to this party. It's nice to find so many people who are sensitive to the problems of those who are less fortunate."

【米兰消息】昨晚,三名南美球员哈维尔.萨内蒂,阿尔瓦罗.雷科巴和泽.马里亚参加了一个在瓦雷瑟省的布斯托.阿尔西兹奥举行的,名为'Partita della Vita'的一场带有慈善性质的排球比赛。在活动期间,萨内蒂在接受天空体育的采访时说道:“我们对于没有拿下雷吉纳而深感失望,我们本可以继续我们的连胜步伐并把与尤文的差距再缩小两分的。然而在上周六,尽管我们竭尽所能,但对方同样做地很好并阻止了我们。”

“不过,我们不能向回看。必须满怀信心地前进并争取打好每一场比赛,不要去看积分榜。球队目前训练地很刻苦,信心十足。我们将尽我们的全力继续这样的表现。”

这一慈善活动所得的全部收入(大约为10万欧元)将全部捐献给萨内蒂的专项基金——PUPI慈善基金会与其他的慈善机构。“感谢那些参加活动的好心人。对于有这么多热心人来关心那些遭遇不幸的人我感到很高兴。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 08:08 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 20 queries .