打印 上一主题 下一主题

我爱着我的球队,无论他是国际还是阿根廷——萨队采访

[复制链接]
51#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-22 16:34:00 | 只看该作者

6月21日 周五确定冠军联赛的抽签时间

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFYING DRAW ON FRIDAY
Monday, 21 June 2004 13:22:57   
MILAN - The draw for the first two qualifying rounds of the 2004/05 Champions League takes place at Uefa's headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland this Friday. The two-legged qualifying round matches will be played on 14 & 21 July and 28 July & 4 August.

Inter enter the competition at the third qualifying round stage (1st leg matches on 10 & 11 August, 2nd legs on 24 & 25 August), the draw for which will take place Nyon on 30 July.

本周五欧足联将在瑞士总部抽签决定2004/05赛季冠军联赛的回合的对阵形式,而参加资格赛的俱乐部将在7月14—21日和8月4日—28日进行比赛。

其中国际米兰第一回合的比赛是8月10日,第二回合比赛是8月24日。届时再抽签决定对阵形式。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

52#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-29 20:56:00 | 只看该作者

6月28日 美洲杯热身赛阿根廷0:2哥伦比亚

FRIENDLY: ARGENTINA 0 COLOMBIA 2
Monday, 28 June 2004 09:49:42   
MILAN - Argentina were beaten 2-0 by a Cordoba-less Colombia on Sunday in the first of their two pre-Copa America friendly internationals. Marcelo Bielsa's side face the United States at the Giants Stadium in New York this Wednesday.

ARGENTINA 0-2 COLOMBIA

Scorers: Tressor Moreno 21', Sergio Herrera 31'

ARGENTINA: Pablo Cavallero; Facundo Quiroga (Mariano González 46'), Roberto Ayala, Gabriel Heinze; Javier Zanetti, Fabricio Coloccini, Juan Pablo Sorin (Diego Placente 78'); Andrés D´Alessandro; Rosales, Javier Saviola, Kily Gonzalez (Luciano Figueroa 75')
Coach: Marcelo Bielsa

COLOMBIA: Miguel Calero; Gonzalo Martínez (Hayder Palacio 81'), Andrés Orozco, Arley Dinas, Gustavo Victoria; Oscar Díaz, Abel Aguilar, Jairo Patiño, David Ferreira (Edwin Congo 88'); Tressor Moreno, Sergio Herrera (Andrés González 90'+1')
Coach: Reinaldo Rueda

Referee: Kevin Terry (USA)

Booked: Javier Zanetti 20', Tressor Moreno 21', Abel Aguilar 26', Gabriel Heinze 30'
Sent off: Andrés D´Alessandro 65'

本周日,哥伦比亚在美国橘子碗举行的美洲杯热身赛上2:0击败了阿根廷。

上半场21分钟萨内蒂吃到黄牌,下半场被贝尔萨用马里亚诺冈萨雷斯替下。

另一名国际球员基利75分钟时被菲盖劳阿换下。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

53#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-22 01:03:00 | 只看该作者

7月21日 萨内蒂:已为国际米兰准备就绪

J.ZANETTI: "READY FOR INTER"
Wednesday, 21 July 2004 11:16:59   
MILAN - Javier Zanetti and Cristian Kily Gonzalez are through to final of the 2004 Copa America, the first time Argentina have reached the last act of the South American tournament for nations in eleven years. In the semi-final win over Colombia, the Inter and Argentina captain completed a century of appearances for his national team (including official matches, friendlies and Olympic Games tournaments).

But Javier hasn't forgotten about Inter. Called up to the Argentinian Olympic squad as an over-age player, he has decided not to take part in the Athens 2004 football tournament, a decision he explained to Argentina Football Federation and Inter executives.

"I can't wait to return to Italy and take to the pitch in a Nerazzurri shirt," Zanetti said on the telephone from Peru. "I want to be available to Inter and Roberto Mancini as soon as possible, and this is why I won't go to Athens with Argentina."

贾维尔·萨内蒂、基利·冈萨雷斯所在的阿根廷队进入了2004年美洲杯的决赛,这是他们时隔十一年后重返这项南美洲赛事的决赛。在阿根廷半决赛战胜哥伦比亚后,国际米兰和阿根廷的队长完成了他为国效力的第100场比赛(包括正式比赛、友谊赛和奥运会比赛)。
但是贾维尔没有忘记国际米兰。在之前,他以超龄球员的身份进入阿根廷出战2004雅典奥运会的大名单,但他现在已经决定不参加雅典奥运会,他向阿根廷足协和国际米兰高层解释了这个决定。
“我想立即回到意大利,身披蓝黑剑条衫出场。”在从秘鲁打来的电话中萨内蒂说道,“我希望能尽快为国际米兰和罗伯特·曼奇尼效力,这也是我为什么不和其它阿根廷球员一起参加雅典奥运会的原因。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

54#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-25 10:51:00 | 只看该作者

7月23日 萨内蒂:之后我们将一起获胜!

J.ZANETTI: "WE'LL WIN TOGETHER AFTER"
Friday, 23 July 2004 11:12:26   
LIMA - There will be three Nerazzurri on the pitch in Sunday's Copa America final between Argentina and Brazil. One of them, Inter captain Javier Zanetti, spoke to Italian daily Il Corriere della Sera about his national team's burning desire to lift the South American trophy.

He said: "We have lots of enthusiasm in the team and let's hope this plays a key role for us. Kily and I against Adriano on Sunday? He's a player that really can do damage. Let's hope he has a good game, but that Argentina win it in the end."

With Adriano they can win together in Roberto Mancini's new Inter side. "I hear from Italy almost every day and they have told me the atmosphere is euphoric," added Zanetti. "I'll check it out for myself when I get back."

将会有三名国米球员在周日的美洲杯决赛巴西对阿根廷的比赛中出场。他们中之一,队长萨内蒂对意大利媒体透露了他对美洲杯奖杯的强烈渴望!

他说:“在队中我们非常有积极性,让我们期待对我们来说的一场关键战役。在星期日基利
和我将面对阿德里亚诺,他真是一个危险人物,让我们期待他踢一场漂亮的比赛,但是笑到最后的是阿根廷队!”

和阿德里亚诺一起,他们将共同在曼齐尼的新国际米兰队赢得胜利。“我几乎每天都关注意大利方面的消息,他们告诉我气氛是和谐的,这一切都结束后,我将返回意大利!”队长补充道。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

55#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-30 09:52:00 | 只看该作者
先占一坑,有个队长的访谈,等整理后丢上来~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

56#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-30 10:01:00 | 只看该作者

2004年7月29日 回到意大利并投入训练

J.ZANETTI IN APPIANO, ADRIANO ON WAY

Thursday, 29 July 2004 18:46:08   

APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti went straight to Angelo Moratti Sports Centre after arriving in Italy today and trained with his Nerazzuri teammates for the first time in 2004/05 this afternoon. Brazil striker Adriano will join the squad directly in England for Sunday afternoon's friendly against Bolton Wanderers.

在今天达到阿皮亚诺训练基地后,哈维尔·萨内蒂便一直呆在安吉洛·莫拉蒂训练中心并与他的队友们进行了0405赛季的第一次训练。而巴西射手阿德里亚诺则会直接赶往英格兰参加周日对博尔顿的友谊赛
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

57#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-2 15:32:00 | 只看该作者

2004年8月2日 1:0博尔顿后的官网采访

J.ZANETTI: "A GOOD IMPRESSION"
Monday, 02 August 2004 08:00:01   
MILAN - "The team gave me a good impression, in every department," said captain Javier Zanetti after his first appearance for Roberto Mancini's new Inter side against Bolton Wanderers on Sunday.

"I felt at ease and we were well-positioned on the pitch. There was the right distance between each department and the will to play the ball on the ground. This will help us to help ourselves better. And with all the quality players we have, we can easily do this. The important thing is to propose lots of alternative ways of playing, even without the ball."

贾维尔·萨内蒂:感觉非常好

“球队给我非常好的感觉,在每个地方。”周日对博尔顿比赛后曼奇尼上任后首次在他麾下球队里亮相比赛的队长贾维尔·萨内蒂说道。

“我感到非常自由,我们在场上的位置安排得很好。在每个球员之间都保持着打地面传接球的距离,这将更好的有利于我们的配合。而且由于我们有着高水平的球员,我们能容易做到这一点。重要的是将带给我们比赛时更多的选择方法,即使是在无球状态下。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

58#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-4 10:59:00 | 只看该作者

2004年8月4日 莫雷蒂杯失利后的官网采访

J.ZANETTI: "ANOTHER STEP FORWARD"
Wednesday, 04 August 2004 00:35:58   
BARI - "We took another step forward today. We mustn't just look at the result, even though nobody likes losing," said Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the Birra Moretti Trophy.

"We played better against Palermo than against Juventus. But in any case Mancini paid us his compliments. He's only interested in these friendlies because of the ( Champions League) qualifier against Basel. We must make sure we are ready for that match."

贾维尔·萨内蒂:又上了一个台阶

发自巴里————“我们今天又上了一个台阶,不能只看结果,尽管没人喜欢输球。”萨内蒂在莫雷蒂杯接受后在国际米兰频道上这样说道。
“我们对巴勒莫队的表现比对尤文图斯的表现更出色。但不管怎样曼奇尼还是表扬了我们,他对这些友谊赛唯一感兴趣的理由是由于即将到来冠军杯资格赛对阵巴塞尔的比赛,我们必须确保我们准备得当。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

59#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-5 14:37:00 | 只看该作者

2004年8月4日 官网热身赛出场统计

PRE-SEASON APPEARANCES: CORDOBA ON TOP
Wednesday, 04 August 2004 16:42:19   
MILAN - After six 90-minute friendlies and four 45-minute games, Ivan Cordoba leads the table for 2004/05 pre-season appearances with eight matches played. The Colombian is followed by Fontana and Veron, who have each played seven matches.

Updated list of pre-season appearances after last night's Birra Moretti Trophy:

Cordoba 8
Fontana 7
Veron 7
Cambiasso 6
Materazzi 6
Pasquale 6
Recoba 6
Sorondo 6
Stankovic 6
Ventola 6
Coco 5
Cruz 5
Farinos 5
Favalli 5
Martins 5
Toldo 5
Burdisso 4
Cordaz 4
Emre 4
C.Zanetti 4
Costanzo 4
Dellafiore 4
Giani 4
Zicu 4
Adani 3
Lamouchi 3
van der Meyde 3
Adriano 2
Choutos 2
Davids 2
Karagounis 2
J. Zanetti 2
Fautario 2
Meggiorini 2
Momentè 2
Semenzato 2
Visconti 2
Zé Maria 1
Bindi 1
Germinale 1
Laribi 1
Lombardo 1
Marino 1

PRE-SEASON: OVER 400' FOR CORDOBA
Wednesday, 04 August 2004 16:45:26   
MILAN - After Inter's first ten pre-season matches Ivan Ramiro Cordoba has played the most number of minutes (429), followed by Juan Sebastian Veron (365) and Alvaro Recoba (348). The other Nerazzurri player with over 300 pre-season minutes in his legs is Esteban Cambiasso.

Cordoba 429
Veron 365
Recoba 348
Cambiasso 316
Stankovic 296
Ventola 285
Pasquale 277
Toldo 262
Materazzi 256
Cruz 254
Fontana 244
Martins 232
Adani 230
Coco 226
Sorondo 207
Farinos 204
Favalli 202
Dellafiore 195
Burdisso 182
Giani 158
Lamouchi 144
Emre 137
van der Meyde 133
C.Zanetti 132
Zicu 128
J. Zanetti 114
Costanzo 112
Karagounis 111
Meggiorini 104
Cordaz 102
Adriano 90
Davids 75
Zé Maria 45
Momentè 18
Choutos 17
Visconti 17
Fautario 13
Lombardo 12
Germinale 8
Marino 4
Semenzato 3
Bindi 2
Laribi 1

热身赛出场统计:科尔多巴高居榜首

【米兰消息】在已结束的6场九十分钟的热身赛和4场四十五分钟的比赛后,伊万·科尔多巴在04/05赛季前的备战训练里出席了全部的8场(90分钟计)比赛。紧随哥伦比亚人之后的是各出场7次的丰塔纳和贝隆。

这是截止上一场莫雷蒂杯结束后备战期里的球员出场情况:
8场:科尔多巴(429)
7场:丰塔纳(244)、贝隆(365)
6场:坎比亚索(316)、马特拉奇(256)、帕斯夸莱(277)雷科巴(348)、索隆多(207)、斯坦科维奇(296)、文托拉(285):
5场:科科(226)、克鲁兹(254)、法里诺斯(204)、法瓦利(202)、马丁斯(232)、托尔多(262)
4场:布迪索(182)、科达兹(102)、埃姆雷(137)、c·扎内蒂(132)、科斯坦佐(112)、德拉菲奥雷(195)、加尼(158)、齐库(128)
3场:阿达尼(230)、拉姆奇(144)、范德梅德(133)
2场:阿德里亚诺(90)、乔托斯(17)、戴维斯(75)、卡拉贡尼斯(111)、j·萨内蒂(114)、法塔里奥(13)、梅吉奥里尼(104)、莫恩特(18)、斯门扎托(3)、维斯科蒂(17)
1场:泽马利亚(45)、比迪(2)、格米拉勒(8)、兰瑞比(1)、隆巴多(12)、马里诺(4)

而在出场时间方面,科尔多巴也是唯一一位超过400分钟的球员(429分),随后的是贝隆(365分)和雷科巴(348分)。此外坎比亚索也是蓝黑军团里出场超过300分钟的另一位球员。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

60#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-7 22:57:00 | 只看该作者

2004年8月6日 肌肉训练

1000 FANS IN APPIANO TO WATCH TRAINING
Friday, 06 August 2004 19:03:45   
APPIANO GENTILE - In front of over one thousand fans, the Nerazzurri began Friday's training session with stretching and muscle-lengthening exercises and a keep-away drill.

在超过1,000名球迷的关注下,周五的训练课上蓝黑军团球员在教练指导下开始进行肌肉伸展和拉长的练习。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

61#
发表于 2004-8-8 00:05:00 | 只看该作者

萨内蒂:我们将于阿德里亚诺在一起~~~

J.ZANETTI: "WE'RE ALL WITH ADRIANO"

APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (2):

While you were in Argentina there was talk of alternatives for the right wing at Inter, then Zé Maria was signed. What did you think?
"To be honest, nothing. I understood that the club wanted an even stronger team. Zé Maria has arrived and he is a great player, but I have never felt any lack of faith. There are always lots of transfer market rumours at this time of year and I try to do what I have always done, which is give my best for Inter and be completely professional."

Inter have had a few problems regarding the attack lately and now there's the tragedy that has hit Adriano. How will the squad react?
"First of all I want to say that I am very sorry for what has happened to Adriano. We're all waiting for him with open arms and we're ready to be as close to him as possible. Inter have a lot of alternatives in every department, there won't be any problems. The team will certainly have to play a great game in Basel so these absences aren't felt."

What's different about this Inter side than two months ago?
"There's a new coach and a lot of new teammates. We're trying to create a compact squad that can be competitive in every match we play. There's lots of enthusiasm, but we must keep our feet on the ground because we play our first important match on Wednesday. We are a highly competitive side."

Do you think that Inter has something extra in terms of quality with respect to past years?
"I have loads of confidence in this team. Some very important players have come in and we have good cover in every department."

发自阿皮亚诺————萨内蒂的访谈之二

记者:当你还在为阿根廷打美洲杯时,国际米兰签下了新右翼泽马里亚,对此你怎么看?

萨内蒂:说实在话,没有问题。我理解俱乐部想要建立一支更为强大球队的想法。泽马里亚已经成为了我们的一员,他是个优秀的家伙,但我却没有感到任何的不信任。在每年的转会市场上都会流传着许多谣言,而我只需要尽力做好我所能做的一切,我希望将最好的我奉献给国际米兰,然后在这里结束我的职业生涯。

记者:国际米兰最近锋线出了一些问题,而阿德里亚诺则刚经历了丧父之痛,这对俱乐部将有什么影响?

萨内蒂:首先我要说的是我对阿德里亚诺的遭遇表示遗憾,我们将张开双臂欢迎他的回归并尽可能地去安慰他。在每个位置上国际米兰都有许多替补,因此这并不是什么问题。国际米兰一定会在与巴塞特的比赛中打出漂亮的足球,一些球员的缺席没什么大碍。

记者:这支国际米兰与两个月前的国际米兰有什么不同?

萨内蒂:新教练与新的队友。我们将致力于打造一支团结的,在任何比赛都有竞争力的球队。球迷们的热情很高,但我们必须脚踏实地,因为在周三我们将迎来本赛季的第一场重要的比赛,我们有足够的竞争力去取得胜利。

记者:是否认为崭新的国际米兰比往年更值得期待?

萨内蒂:对于现在的国际米兰我信心满满,我们迎来了许多重要的球员,在每一个位置上我们都有很出色的人选。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

62#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-8 00:12:00 | 只看该作者

2004年8月7日 萨内蒂:重视对手,但不惧怕

J.ZANETTI: "RESPECT, NOT FEAR"
Saturday, 07 August 2004 14:12:42   
APPIANO GENTILE - Nerazzurri defender Javier Zanetti spoke to journalists in the press room at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre after Saturday morning's training session:

You haven't stopped for ten years, but why did you give up your holidays? Was it a request of the club?
"Absolutely not. I did it because of what I feel for this club and this shirt. There was no time for a holiday, on Wednesday we have our first important match of the season against Basel. The qualifier is very important for us, the fans and the club. So there was no chance to go on holiday and rest, this is the reason why I immediately made myself available to Mancini. As always, I wanted to be useful to the team."

How important are the two Birra Moretti Trophy defeats with the Basel qualifier around the corner?
"We're working very well and very hard. I think that it's normal to show a bit of tiredness in a few friendly matches because of our workload. We have an important match on Wednesday and we're making our best preparations for it."

The qualifier is fundamental for Inter. Does this kind of match make you more motivated or more frightened of losing?
"We respect our opponent. It will be a difficult match, especially because they are ahead in their preparations and have played more matches than us. But we're not frightened - we're aware of our strengths. On the pitch we will have to repeat what we're doing in training - in the last few friendly matches we have shown that we are improving."

星期六早上的训练课后,蓝黑军团后卫贾维尔·萨内蒂在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心新闻室里接受了记者采访:

10年以来你都没有停下来过,但你为什么放弃你的假期?是因为俱乐部的请求吗?
“绝对不是。因为我的感情,我对这个俱乐部和这件球衣的感情。没有度假时间,星期三我们对巴塞尔有我们的这个赛季的第一场重要比赛。取得冠军杯的参赛资格对我们、球迷和俱乐部都很重要。因此没有时间度假休息,这就是我对曼乔提出马上参赛的原因。像往常一样,我希望对球队有所帮助。”

莫雷蒂杯的两场失利,对于赢得即将来临与巴赛尔比赛的胜利有影响吗?
“我们正积极备战而且进展很好。我认为因为训练量的原因,在一些友谊赛中显示出些许疲态是正常的。我们在周三有一场重要的比赛,我们正为此做着我们最完善的准备。”

取得冠军联赛的参赛资格对国际米兰来说是基本要求。这种比赛会使你更超常发挥还是会因为顾虑太多而失去状态?
“我们尊重对手。它将是一场困难的比赛,特别是与我们相比,他们在备战已走到前面而且已经经历了更多的比赛。但我们不会惧怕——我们知道自己的实力。在赛场中我们将会展现出我们在训练中练习的收获——在最后阶段的友谊赛中已经显示出了我们改进的东西。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

63#
发表于 2004-8-8 00:18:00 | 只看该作者
J.ZANETTI ON VERON, BURDISSO APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (4): Do you think Juan Sebastian Veron can make the difference in this new Inter side? "I know Seba well, he makes the difference when in good condition. He is immensely talented and the team will benefit." And your opinion of Nicolas Burdisso? "He is a very good defender who has done very well in Argentina. They told me that he played very well in the Tim Trophy. He deserved the move to a big club and I'm pleased for him." Can you tell us what you said to Adriano after the Copa America final? "I didn't say anything at the end of the match because he was celebrating and I went back to the changing room. We played a good final, perhaps we deserved a little bit more than Brazil." Did you turn down the chance of playing at the Olympics or did Inter ask you to stay in Milan? "I could have gone to Athens, but then there would have been three Inter players there... I told the Argentina coach that there were important matches to play with Inter." 萨内蒂谈论贝隆和布迪索 发自阿皮亚诺——————萨内蒂的访谈之四 记者:是否认为贝隆能为这支国际米兰带来一些变化? 萨内蒂:我很了解塞巴,在他状态良好的时候他能够改变一支球队。贝隆的天分毋庸质疑,球队也会因此受益非浅。 记者:对布迪索的看法呢? 萨内蒂:他是一个出色的后卫,在阿根廷时就干地很好。他们告诉我布迪索在Tim杯中表现抢眼,他配地上这支豪门,我为他感到高兴。 记者:能告诉我您在美洲杯结束后对阿德里亚诺说了些什么吗? 萨内蒂:在决赛后我无法与他交流,因为他那时在欢庆胜利,我则正在返回更衣室的途中。两支球队共同奉献了一场美妙的决赛,而我们失败的原因可能是取胜的信心不如巴西那般强烈。 记者:你放弃去雅典参加奥运的原因是否是国际米兰让你留在米兰呢? 萨内蒂:我本可以去雅典的,但那样的话阿根廷队就一下子拥有三名国际米兰的球员了……因为国际米兰接下来会有重要的比赛要打,所以我告诉贝尔萨,我放弃去雅典。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

64#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-8 00:39:00 | 只看该作者

2004年8月7日 萨内蒂:以主角身份的一个赛季

Saturday, 07 August 2004 14:37:48   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (3):

Have you noticed anything in particular about Mancini's work?
"I have learned from every coach I have had, and Mancini is our coach at the moment. Each coach has his own characteristics, Mancini works on the pitch a lot and wants a compact team that passes the ball quickly. He wants a team of protagonists, let's hope the results we want also come soon."

How important is the fact that Mancini is a former player of a world-class level?
" Mancini has certainly done some very important things during his footballing career, this is why he is famous everywhere. It's important for us that he was a player. He knows the players, the environment and he knows how and where to intervene."

Could you take a holiday after the Champions League qualifying round return leg?
"It's possible, but I like to keep myself fit even when on holiday."

关于曼奇尼的工作你注意到什么特殊的地方没有?
“我已经在我们以前的每位教练身上学到过很多东西,但现在的教练是曼奇尼。每任教练都有他们自己的特性,曼奇尼在场边工作时间很多,他想要组建一支传球迅速、队型严谨的球队。他想要一支成为主角的队伍,让我们希望的结果不久就到来。”

曼奇尼作为前世界级水平球员的事实重要吗?
“曼奇尼已经在他的球员阶段做出了一些重要的事情,这是他闻名四方的原因。他作为一名球员(的经历)对我们来说是重要的。他知道如何针对特定的球员、环境进行相应的调整。”

冠军联赛资格赛第二轮结束后你会休假吗?
“也许吧,但我会尽量保持自己的状态,即使是在度假的时候。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

65#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-11 11:46:00 | 只看该作者

2004年8月10日 萨内蒂:十年蓝黑生涯

J.ZANETTI: "TEN YEARS AT INTER"
Tuesday, 10 August 2004 19:56:31   
BASEL - Ten years at Inter. Ten years in which Javier Zanetti has always shown his love for the black and blue colours of the club. For the Argentina international, the Inter shirt is like a second skin and the Nerazzurri captain has never hidden his passion for the club which brought him to Milan when he was still a boy playing for Banfield.

Javier, nicknamed Pupi after the charity organisation he set up with wife Paula to help underprivileged children in Argentina, turns 31 today. And he's ready to lead the team in tomorrow night's crucial Champions League qualifying round first leg against Basel.

"We really want to win this match because we want to play in the Champions League," said Javier in an interview with Italian television network Mediaset. "Basel are a difficult team to play against and we'll have to use all our experience to beat them."

Asked about his feelings on reaching the milestone of a decade at Inter, Zanetti replied: "I have been at this club for ten years and I start each season with the same enthusiasm and desire to reach important goals. Everyone knows the feelings that bind me to Inter, I hope this is the right year. In this sense the club has done everything possible to build a team that can win."

在萨内蒂来到国际米兰的十年中,他常常表现出自己对蓝黑色的热爱。对阿根廷国际球员而说,蓝黑剑条衫是他的第二种肤色。国际米兰的队长从未隐藏过对俱乐部把在班菲尔德踢球、还是一个孩子的他带到米兰的感激之情。

贾维尔,昵称Pupi,在阿根廷和妻子创办完为资助贫困儿童而设立的慈善团体之后,今天迎来了31岁生日。 在明天晚上,他将率领球队参加冠军联赛中与巴塞尔至关重要的预选赛第一轮比赛。

“我们的目标只有胜利,因为我们要参加冠军联赛。”哈维尔在接受意大利Mediaset电视台采访时说道,“巴塞尔是个强大的对手,我们必须用我们的经验来击败他们。”

在问起他来到国际米兰十年了的感觉时,萨内蒂回答说:“我已经在这里十年了,每一个赛季开始我都对获得伟大的胜利怀着同样的热情和决心。希望今年到时候了,俱乐部已经尽可能建立起了一支能获得胜利的球队。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

66#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-25 11:40:00 | 只看该作者

2004年8月10日 为了球队,俱乐部和我们的球迷

J.ZANETTI: "FOR THE TEAM, THE CLUB AND THE FANS"
Wednesday, 25 August 2004 00:18:19   
MILAN - Nerazzurri captain spoke to Inter Channel after Tuesday's crushing 4-1 victory over Basel. He said: "Today's result is very important for the team, the club and the fans. We played very well. They created problems at the start of the second half, then we managed to get through that moment and we didn't have any problems after that."

蓝黑军团队长在星期二晚上以4-1横扫巴塞尔的比赛后对INTER CHANNEL表示:“今天的比赛结果对队伍,对俱乐部和我们的球迷们都很重要。我们踢的很不错,对手在下半场开始阶段给我们制造了一些麻烦,但我们挺过去了,在那之后,我们不存在任何问题。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

67#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-7 22:19:00 | 只看该作者

2004年9月7日 基利、萨内蒂回到阿皮亚诺

KILY, J.ZANETTI IN APPIANO
Tuesday, 07 September 2004 10:55:06   
APPIANO GENTILE - Cristian Kily González and Javier Zanetti returned to Angelo Moratti Sports Centre this morning after the South American World Cup qualifying tournament match with Argentina at the weekend. Kily was greeted with great enthusiasm by his teammates for his first training session with Roberto Mancini's Inter.

在随阿根廷参加完上周末的世界杯南美赛区预选赛后,今天早上基利和萨内蒂回到了安杰洛·莫拉蒂训练中心。基利在他在曼奇尼的国际米兰的第一次训练中,受到了队友的热情地问候、致意。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-13 10:40:00 | 只看该作者

2004年9月11日 我们创造了无数的机会

J.ZANETTI: "WE CREATED A LOT OF CHANCES"
Saturday, 11 September 2004 22:07:59   
Verona - "I was expecting to start off with a victory and when you look at the chances we created we should have returned to Milan with three points. We certainly must improve, but the championship has just begun," said Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the 2-2 draw with Chievo .

"They ran a lot and created problems for us with their long balls. We played well and we created a lot of chances. Football is strange - we should have been 2-0 up but we went behind. The important thing is that the team was united today."

【维罗纳消息】“我期待获得胜利,而当你看到我们创造了如此多的机会时,我们本应当带着三分会到米兰。我们必须做出一些改进,因为冠军杯即将开始了。”在以2:2战平切沃后,蓝黑军团的队长哈维尔.萨内蒂说下了这番话。

“他们跑动积极,并通过长传给我们制造了不少麻烦,事实上我们踢地很出色,也创造了许多机会。足球就是这么奇特,我们本应当2:0领先,但没想到却落后了。而最重要的一点是,我们的球队今天终于形成了一个整体。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-14 15:46:00 | 只看该作者

2004年9月13日 希望获得好的开局

J.ZANETTI: "WE WANT TO START OFF WELL"
Monday, 13 September 2004 18:48:50   
APPIANO GENTILE - The Nerazzurri's 2004/05 Champions League campaign kicks off tomorrow at home to Werder Bremen. Ahead of the Group G clash at the Giuseppe Meazza, Inter captain Javier Zanetti spoke to the media at the pre-match Uefa news conference in the press room at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre.

He said: "We can't wait to take on Werder Bremen. The team, the club and the fans want to do well in the Champions League. This new adventure begins tomorrow - let's hope we make a good start in front of our fans."

Zanetti also explained that Roberto Mancini and the players have already analysed Saturday's Serie A opener against Chievo to correct the mistakes made: "We went over the match and talked about it. We started off very well, then we made a few mistakes and they created difficulties for us. Like Mancini said the other evening, we must work a lot more to sort out our mechanisms. But it was natural we wouldn't be in great form for the first match of the championship. The whole team must work together so we make as few mistakes as possible."

【阿皮亚诺·詹莱蒂消息】蓝黑军团2004/05赛季的冠军联赛将以明天在主场梅阿查碰撞不莱梅拉开序幕,国际队长贾维尔·萨内蒂在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心的新闻室对即将到来的比赛接受了UEFA记者的采访。

他说:“我们已经迫不及待的等待和不莱梅比赛的开始了。球队、俱乐部和球迷都想在冠军杯上取得好成绩。新的历程将从明天开始——让我们希望能在我们的球迷面前开个好局。”

萨内蒂也谈到了曼奇尼和队员们就周六对切沃的比赛里犯下的错误的分析结果:“我们反省了比赛并研究了它。开始阶段我们踢得很好,随后犯了一些错误,他们为我们制造了困难。如同曼奇尼在不久前那晚提到的一样,我们需要努力打造出稳定的阵容。但联赛一开始就进入状态明显是不太可能的。整支队伍必须在一起练习磨合,才能尽量减少会犯的错误。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-15 22:19:00 | 只看该作者

2004年9月15日 赏心悦目的进攻

J.ZANETTI: "A FANTASTIC ATTACK"
Wednesday, 15 September 2004 00:43:25   
MILAN - "I only came off as a precaution. I asked for the switch so I wouldn't risk any serious problems." Speaking to Inter Channel after Tuesday's Champions League win, Inter captain Javier Zanetti explained why he requested Roberto Mancini substitute him during the second half against Werder Bremen.

Zanetti added: "With respect to Chievo we have made progress, we must stay focused now. van der Meyde's performance? Let's hope he continues playing like this. The important thing is to have everyone available so each of us can make his contribution. Adriano? As always, he was fantastic..."

“我下场只是为了预防而已。我希望比赛所以我不会冒受伤的危险。”在冠军联赛的胜利之后,INTER队长萨内蒂对国米频道解释了他为什么在对不莱梅的下半场时要求曼奇尼换下自己。

萨内蒂接着说道:“考虑到我们对切沃的比赛我们也曾取得优势,我们现在必须集中精神。范德梅德的表现?我们希望他能一直这样下去。重要的是让我们所有能够的队员都能够上场,这样我们就都能做出贡献。阿德?一如既往的那么不可思议……”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

71#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-28 16:18:00 | 只看该作者

2004年9月26日 积极的转变

J.ZANETTI: "A GREAT REACTION"
Sunday, 26 September 2004 18:23:09   
MILAN - Speaking to Inter Channel after the 2-2 draw with Parma , Nerazzurri captain said, "I was feeling quite well today and I didn't feel any pain. Resting for the last two matches has done me good. In the first half we didn't play like we usually do, although Parma didn't create too many problems for us. Gilardino scored a great goal to put them in front, but we reacted greatly in the second half and unfortunately we paid dearly for only one mistake."

Zanetti continued: "It could have finished badly, but instead we got the draw and might have won. We must show a positive attitude. There are still lot of games to go and we have to believe until the end."

【米兰消息】在2:2战平帕尔马后萨内蒂接受了国际米兰官方频道的采访。
他说道:“我在场上感觉良好,不感到任何的疼痛。连续两场比赛的休息使我拥有了良好的状态。在上半场,我们打地不如以往那般流畅,尽管帕尔马没能制造多少机会,但吉拉迪诺的进球依然让他们取得领先。我们在下半场比赛表现相当出色,但不幸的是,仅有的一次错误让我们再一次付出了代价……

萨内蒂补充道:“今天本可以结束我们的坏运气,但应该能够赢的比赛最后却变成了一场平局。我们必须展示出积极的态度,因为还有许多比赛要去打,在赛季结束前我们仍应当相信(我们自己)。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

72#
发表于 2004-9-29 17:44:00 | 只看该作者
J.ZANETTI: "MORE ATTENTION IN DEFENCE"

BRUSSELS - Besides Roberto Mancini, Inter captain Javier Zanetti also spoke at Tuesday afternoon's Uefa Champions League news conference in Brussels:

What's it like not to play every match, like you've been used to doing for many years?
"We have such a big squad that there's room for everybody. I've spoken with the coach about this solution and there aren't any problems."

What do you think about Massimo Moratti's comments on Christian Vieri?
"We all know the value of Vieri. It's difficult to give advice. The main thing is that he stays calm so he can start scoring again and be useful to the team."

Why have you let in a lot of goals?
"We're working on being more careful in defence so we let in fewer goals."

队长:防守需要更加注意

布鲁塞尔——除了曼奇尼,国米队长贾维尔.萨内蒂也参加了星期二下午在布鲁塞尔举行的冠军联赛新闻发布会。

这场比赛和你过去参加的比赛有什么不同?

队长:我们是一支强大的队伍,每个人都有自己的位置,我对教练谈过这种情况,现在已经没有问题了。

你怎么看莫拉蒂对维埃里的评价?

队长:我们都知道维埃里的价值,给建议很困难,最主要的是他现在很平静,这样他就又会进球,为球队带来帮助。

你们为什么会有那么多失球?

队长:我们将加强防守,以保证更少地丢球。

ps:不是我翻译的~~~

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-9-29 18:00:21编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2004-10-4 07:57:00 | 只看该作者
萨内蒂:向前看

发自罗马————“当我们3:1领先时,比赛看上去似乎结束了。当托蒂那粒美妙的进球后,我们的疏忽又让他们扳平了比分。”国际米兰的队长萨内蒂这样评论这场比赛。

“我们本应当赢得比赛,特别是当你考虑比赛应当怎样进行的时候”,萨内蒂补充说。“我们必须更进一步改进,但我们已经具备了一切条件。我们应当向前看并试着去打造一个美好的将来。”

J.ZANETTI: "WE'RE LOOKING AHEAD"
Monday, 04 October 2004 00:52:45   
ROME - "We were 3-1 up and the match should have finished there. After a great goal by Totti, our carelessness led to their equaliser," admitted Inter captain Javier Zanetti after Sunday's draw at the Olimpico.

"We should have won at all costs, especially when you consider how the game was going," added Zanetti. "We must improve more, but we have everything we need to do so. We're looking ahead and we're trying to build a good future."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

74#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-21 15:47:00 | 只看该作者

2004年10月21日 德比是一场令人激动的比赛

J.ZANETTI: "IT WILL BE AN EXCITING DERBY"
Thursday, 21 October 2004 07:28:01   
VALENCIA - Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti expressed his satisfaction with the big win in Valencia in a post-match interview with Inter Channel.

He said: "We're pleased because it wasn't easy to get a result like this at the Mestalla, which is a very difficult pitch. The team did well and we approached the match with the right mentality. Let's start thinking about the derby. It will be another exciting match."

萨内蒂:德比是一场令人激动的比赛

在大胜瓦伦西亚的比赛后,蓝黑军团队长贾维尔·萨内蒂在国际频道的赛后采访里表示了他的满意。

他说:“我们非常高兴。因为在梅斯塔尼亚获得一个像这样的结果是不容易的,这是一个非常困难的球场。球队做得很好,我们用正确的心态赢得了比赛。让我们开始考虑德比吧。它将是又一场令人激动的比赛。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

75#
发表于 2004-10-22 22:57:00 | 只看该作者
队长:独一无二的比赛

发自阿皮亚诺————在周五下午的训练课结束后,蓝黑军团的四号哈维尔.萨内蒂在安吉洛.莫拉蒂训练中心接受了记者们的采访。

记者:您已经参加了如此多的德比,请问周日晚上的比赛与往常有什么两样么?

萨内蒂:我们将面临一场无比重要的德比战,两队的状态都很好。德比的意义很特殊,对双方而言都是如此。对于每个人来说,这都是一场艰难的比赛。目前我们状态正佳,让我们希望在周日的比赛中我们能够展现出(我们良好的状态)来吧。

记者:您不觉得,拥有阿德里亚诺就等于拥有了胜利么?

萨内蒂:我们当然知道,拥有阿德里亚诺就等于拥有了一件犀利的武器。不过他们(指AC米兰)也拥有那种在瞬间可以改变比赛局势的人物。这将是一场势均力敌的比赛,两队都有顶级球员,他们(应该是指阿德里亚诺与舍甫琴科)必定会激烈的碰撞。不过我很难判断哪个队会更有优势,德比毕竟不同于往常的比赛。

记者:过去您习惯于参加每一场比赛,不过今年更多的球员都进行了轮换,对于您而言,有什么改变?

萨内蒂:对于我而言一切都是新的(挑战)。我是一个职业球员,最重要的是当教练要求你上场时(你)已经做好准备。我总是想为球队做出贡献,无论是作为替补还是担任主力,我想,这才是最重要的。

J.ZANETTI: "A UNIQUE MATCH"
Friday, 22 October 2004 15:25:06   
APPIANO GENTILE - Nerazzurri number four Javier Zanetti spoke to journalists in the press room at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre before Friday afternoon's training session:

You have played quite a few derbies. Will Sunday evening's one be different from the others?
"We have a very important derby in front of us. Both sides are in excellent condition. Derbies are special matches, and there is no favourite. It will be a difficult game for everyone. We're in form, let's hope we show this on the pitch on Sunday."

Don't you feel favourites to win with Adriano on the pitch?
"With Adriano we certainly know we have an important weapon, although they have players that can change a match at any moment. It will be a well-balanced match. Both teams have champions capable of deciding the clash with their plays. But I don't feel I can say one team is favourite, the derby is different from any other game."

You're used to playing every match, but there's more player rotation this year. What changes for you?
"It's new to me. I'm a professional, it's important to be ready when you're called into action. I always want to make my contribution, whether it's on or off the pitch. I think this is the most important thing."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 11:02 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 20 queries .