[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-23 2:17:02编辑过]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
234#
发表于 2007-8-27 10:16:00 | 只看该作者

2007年8月26日 对平局表示遗憾

Zanetti: "Disappointed with draw"
Sunday, 26 August 2007 17:30:44

MILAN - Inter captain Javier Zanetti is disappointed with Inter's 1-1 draw against Udinese in Sunday's Serie A opener.

"We wanted to win at all costs today but unfortunately this equaliser came in added time. Perhaps we deserved a bit more than a draw," he told journalists after the game.

"However, there are still thirty-seven matches to go. We have to work hard to win as many as possible because this is our goal.

"It's true that we weren't at one hundred percent of our condition but no one is at the moment."

国际米兰队长哈维尔·萨内蒂对周日意甲首战国际米兰1-1战平乌迪内的结果表示了遗憾。

“今天我们想不惜一切代价获胜,但不幸的是,扳平球出现在补时阶段。也许我们应该获得的不止是一场平局。”赛后他告诉记者,“但是还有37场比赛。我们应该努力工作,取得尽可能多的胜利,因为这是我们的目标。我们并不是百分之百在状态,这是真的,但现在没有人这样。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

233#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-26 22:39:00 | 只看该作者

2007年8月19日 我们没有找借口

Zanetti: "Not looking for excuses"
Sunday, 19 August 2007 23:48:38

MILAN - Javier Zanetti spoke on the Nerazzurri's TV station after the Italian Super Cup defeat to Roma. "The team wanted to win tonight, unfortunately we didn't succeed," he told Inter Channel.

"They played better and did a bit more than us to win this game. We didn't manage to convert the chances we created."

Inter face Udinese at home next Sunday in their maiden fixture of the 2007/08 Serie A season

"Now we have to continue to work hard. The championship starts in a week and we have to start off on the right foot.

"We're not looking for excuses for this defeat. We could have done well but unfortunately it wasn't enough to win the game."

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

在超级杯上负于罗马之后,哈维尔·萨内蒂接受了蓝黑电视台的采访。“今晚球队想要获胜,不幸的是我们并没有成功,”他告诉国际米兰频道,“他们踢得更加出色,他们比我们付出了更多,因此赢得了这场比赛的胜利。我们没有成功的把握住我们创造出来的机会。”

国际米兰将在下周日的2007-2008赛季首轮意甲联赛中主场对阵乌迪内队。“现在我们应该继续努力工作。联赛将在一周内开始,我们应该以正确的步调开始。我们没有为本场比赛的失利找借口。我们本应该踢好的,但不幸的是,这并不足以取胜。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

232#
发表于 2007-8-15 10:07:00 | 只看该作者

2007年8月15日 我所熟悉的国际米兰

Zanetti: "The Inter I know"
Wednesday, 15 August 2007 00:36:59

MILAN - Forty-five minutes against Juventus, and thirty-two against AC Milan. Javier Zanetti put some valuable pre-season minutes in his legs in Tuesday's Tim Trophy tournament ahead of the Nerazzurri's 2007/08 season, which kicks off this coming Sunday with the Italian Super Cup against Roma.

Speaking after Inter's triangular triumph Zanetti, who along with several other South Americans made his first pre-season appearance since the Copa America, said: "The legs are working and I have found the Inter I know. We only have a week's work in our legs and these were our first matches, but everything went well. Our condition is improving and the work we are doing is already harvesting its fruits."

The Inter captain added: "I'm pleased with mine and the team's performance. I have found the Inter I know, a team that always wants to win and that has the quality to face a difficult season."

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

在与尤文图斯队的比赛中出场45分钟,在与AC米兰队的比赛中出场32分钟。当地时间周二的TIM杯邀请赛中,在国际米兰队的2007-2008赛季前,哈维尔·萨内蒂为他的双脚带来了赛季前热身赛中有价值的时间。国际米兰队的这个赛季将于即将到来的周日与罗马队的意大利超级杯比赛中开始。

在三角赛中夺冠后,美洲杯之后与其他几名南美球员一起首次在赛季前比赛中出场的萨内蒂说:“我们的双腿在工作,我找到了我熟悉的国际米兰队。我们只参加了一周训练,这是我们的第一场比赛,但一切都很顺利。我们的情况在进步,我们正在做的工作已经看到了成果。”

国际米兰的队长说:“我为我和球队的表现感到满意。我找到了我熟悉的国际米兰队,一支总想要赢球的和有实力面对一个困难的赛季的球队。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

231#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-11 12:54:00 | 只看该作者

2007年6月26日 为什么要“赌”萨内蒂?

http://www.ole.com.ar/notas/2007/06/26/01445249.html

Why bets on Zanetti? 

There are players symbols.  Every technician has them.  For Basile, the trio Verón, Messi and Riquelme is in the podium.  Palace, beyond its irregular present, is one of its weaknesses.  Hugo Ibarra is also one of the statements of principle of the DT.  More thinking about the present that in the future, Basile thought about the Black one to give him more company to the mystic winning loss.  Nevertheless, for the début, seems that the Coconut was decided for Zanetti.  How explain it?  Perhaps, the analysis of that election should begin for Verón.  To see... the Witch will not be a traditional right steering wheel, with a traveled through lineal.  Even with a middle of three men, very al flying mixed will be seemed that forms the double one 5 with Braña in Students.  More near Mascherano that of the line, its movement will open him the road al right winger.  The theme is not how goes, if does not how return.  Ibarra, of an upper technique al Pupi, uses the half of the court as a zone of traffic.  The projection lives on, of the surprise.  Zanetti, on the other hand, and beyond that at times abuses the transfer, has more soul of steering wheel that the Black one.  Basile needs that, al to be closed Verón, someone balance the middle and, for moments, according to the need, himself pair to a 3-4-1-2.  Zanetti, who he played in all the positions of the middle in the Inter, he can be stationed without need to separate as Ibarra.  Tactically he seems more orderly, although the mark be neither a seal that it distinga. 

That of Mouth, above all in hot parties of Liberators, elevated a lot the level in a ítem that could generate doubts: the mark.  Hard, it concentrated, attentive, closed followed when the ball turned on fire.  It arrived struck of the end and started the practices giving advantages.  The decision is not final.  It surprises, by the palate of the DT, but does not seem wrong. 

每只球队都有核心,巴西莱用的却是贝隆、梅西和里克尔梅三核心。在增加攻击力的同时,防守压力也随之加大。面对这种情况,本来是未来阵容中防线成员之一的伊巴拉则成为了牺牲品。从训练分组看来,椰子似乎选择了使用萨内蒂。为什么呢?或许这个改变与贝隆有关——巫师并不是传统风格的阿式中场核心,现在中路3个人,很有可能造成中场重叠,分担进攻的后腰和他的位置将混在一起。更重要的是,他的风格将使居于右后腰的马斯切拉诺面前门户大开。问题不是进攻,而在之后的回防。

伊巴拉在前场作用强于萨内蒂,射门和传球都能带来意外之喜;而萨内蒂的传球是其弱点,与中路球员的接应更多。巴西莱的3412需要的是贝隆攻上去后在能暂时坐镇中路的人。而萨内蒂在国际米兰正是打的中路后腰位置,他完全可以承担起这个任务,大大胜过伊巴拉起的作用;阵地战里他也比伊巴拉经验更丰富,虽然他往往并不被打上这个位置的标签。

对于博卡球迷来说,放弃伊巴拉的决定可能会引起很多争议。他们可以列举出其诸多优点:坚韧、勤奋、对阵焦灼时常有破局之举。但这改变不了巴西莱的决定,效果如何还得拭目以待。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

230#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-11 12:52:00 | 只看该作者

2007年6月20日 从未有过被抛弃的感觉

Zanetti: " I never felt outside the Selección"

The mediocampista happened lateral marker needed that it did not feel marginalized of the national set and denied that this new call is a revenge to have been outside of the list for the World-wide one of Germany 2006

" Pupi" it indicated that now it wishes " to enjoy this new oportunidad" and it anticipated that the objective in the America Glass is " to be able to take alto" at the most; to the national list.

" This not it volume like revenge, always I felt like part of this group, no matter how hard it does not have been in the World-wide one. I never felt outside the Selection and now I am going to enjoy this new oportunidad" , it maintained Zanetti, that was not mentioned by the DT of then Jose Pekerman for the World-wide one of Germany 2006.

" Fodder in positive and work to always be able to be. It knew that if made the things good in the Inter chance were going to have one and luckily me dio" , it added in declarations formulated to the press.

In addition, Zanetti observed that " by history, Argentina always is candidato" , although it clarified that in soccer " equilibrado" is everything very;.

The player of the Inter considered that the lack of titles must " parejo" that it is this sport and he evaluated that " in order to gain the America Glass it is necessary to make great papel".

" The objective is to be able to take to at the most high Argentina. Hopefully that can be given, since nothing gains from 1993 and in the last edition it was a bitter flavor because he was to us inmerecidamente" , Zanetti remembered, that also emphasized the season that it had in the Inter of Italy. " It was a very pretty year, it enjoyed much and the championship occurred. To be in the history of that club is not poco" , it completed.

Before a specific question of the agency the Argentine News it thought that " Brazil and Venezuela" they are great candidates to the title and explained that the Selection that to be anfitriona " it has improved and it comes very playing bien".

Also, it praised to albiceleste technical director, Alfio Basile, when affirming that " he is a very intelligent trainer, it very knows or this atmosphere and that is in the Selection it very does or to soccer argentino" to him;.

Finally, it explained that during this cycle one evolved like lateral marker and mediocampista by the right, reason why to feel " útil" in the position in which " locates; Coco".

" We are going to be 22 men and no thinks about holders or substitutes, because we only want that to the Selection bien" goes to him; , it concluded.

从种种迹象来看,萨内蒂在这次美洲杯上将会趋于球队边缘化,他并不认为这就是被球队抛弃了;同时,参加这次美洲杯也不意味着是为了一雪落选德国世界杯之耻。

Pupi表示自己能“享受这次全新的旅程”,而且希望这次美洲杯的“国家队名单能尽量无所漏缺”。

“进入大名单并不意味着要证明过去的什么,但总会让我感觉自己像这个团队的一部分,无论面对的前途会多么艰难。除此之外,入选与否并没差别。现在,我正享受这次全新的旅程。”萨内蒂轻描淡写的说了这番话,没有提到2006年德国世界杯上佩克尔曼率领的那只国家队,同时他又例行公式化的补充道:“坚持努力工作总会得到别人的认可,我相信在国际米兰表现出色自然会有机会来到,幸运的是我得到了这个机会。”

足球中“均衡意味着一切”,萨内蒂说:“阿根廷有史以来总是热门。为了获得美洲杯我们必须制订一个完整的规划,关键就在于‘平衡’。定位将决定阿根廷的实际发挥,希望能夺得这个冠军。自从1993年后我们就一直未曾再获得过这项荣誉,上一届决赛中近在咫尺的失利更是让人回味苦涩。”萨内蒂也回忆了这个赛季里国际米兰的表现:“非常美好的一年,让人享受了冠军的快乐,虽然这在俱乐部的历史上并不少见。”

此外被他看作夺冠热门的还有巴西和东道主委内瑞拉,前者是传统强队,至于后者他解释为“东道主地利人和的优势,能让他们发挥出让人惊叹的实力”。在肯定对手的同时,他也肯定了主教练巴西莱:“他是一位非常聪明的教练,清楚的知道阿根廷足球需要的东西。”

最后他表示,从集训来看,美洲杯期间主教练可能会考虑根据实际情况让自己成为“万能”主力替补。“我们22个人,并没有主力替补之分,因为我们面临的都是同一个对手。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

229#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-11 12:50:00 | 只看该作者

2007年6月3日 一切都会通过场上表现来证明

目前关于Pupi在国家队的定位有多种说法,萨内蒂表示:“一切都会通过场上表现来证明。”

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

(国际米兰队长与Gago备战中,他们将参加随后的美洲杯预选赛)

身处逆境,也不能放弃梦想。10多年的职业生涯没有让萨内蒂产生厌倦感,从来不放弃自己的梦想。喜欢后辈球员里的萨维奥拉和梅西……在接受奥莱采访时,萨内蒂说:“美洲杯带给我很多回忆。在这么多年,尤其是落选世界杯后还能参加这么一个新的团队,让我感到真正的快乐,对胜利的渴望将给我带来更多动力。”这次和他一起回到国家队的还有阿亚拉和阿邦丹谢里。

巴西莱表示,在对委内瑞拉和美国队的比赛中,Pupi是目前能作出的最好人员选择:“有很多比赛里的表现能证明国际米兰队长的实力。上次他在对法国的友谊赛里也延续了这种表现,我们现在应该延续这种良好的势头。他现在状态很好,便于我们工作的开展,丰富的比赛经验和求胜欲望能给球队带来最大动力。”

萨内蒂的这种老道甚至表现在回答记者问题这种的细节上。他总是注视着对方的眼睛,几乎不经太多考虑的迅速回答问题。面部表情一如既往的平静,并不让自己感情太多的流露在脸上。“一切都会通过场上表现来证明。我相信就算作为这个荣誉团队的一名替补球员也是伟大的,但必须随时作好迎战准备。”

虽然舆论对于友谊赛的对手瑞士(作为主办国不需要参加预选赛)普遍存在或多或少的乐观情绪,但在萨内蒂眼里,这并不是一个简单的对手:“他们在一起训练的默契更多,这样会给他们创造更多机会。我希望明天被大家关注的,是我们的进球。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

228#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-6-19 15:23:00 | 只看该作者

2007年6月18日 从不曾远离我的球队

Zanetti: I never felt out of the picture
Monday 18 June 2007

For most of the last decade, Javier Zanetti has been ever-present in two of the biggest sides in world football: the Argentinian national team and club side Inter Milan. Despite that, the inspirational and hard-working 33-year-old suffered one of the biggest setbacks of his career last year when he was omitted from the Albiceleste squad for the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany™.

This season, however, the player's fortunes have changed for the better, with El Pupi having recently been crowned Serie A champion for the second successive year and been invited back into the national-team fold by coach Alfio Basile. Known for his tireless work with the charitable foundation he set up for disadvantaged children in his homeland, Zanetti found time amid the preparations for this month's Copa America to talk exclusively and at length to FIFA.com about the events of the last year - his triumphs in Italy, the pain of being overlooked for German 2006, his recent recall to the national team and his dream of helping his beloved Albiceleste win a major title.

FIFA.com: Javier, it is more than 12 years since you debuted with the national team. What changes have you noticed in that time?
Javier Zanetti: A lot of things have changed, although the desire to play [for the Albiceleste] is exactly the same. Every one of us would do everything in our power and make whatever sacrifice was needed to play for the team. I can honestly say that there's nothing more beautiful for a sportsperson that to play for his or her country, regardless of the tournament or the location. Of course, I've seen team-mates and coaches come and go in my time, but that sense of pride when you pull on the shirt remains intact.

Do you think people realise the sacrifices that are involved?
The most important thing is to be at ease with oneself, play your part when your time comes and just try to do your best for Argentina. We know the country is always behind us, watching our every move, and that we have to represent them as best we can. I hope people recognize that.

Given your vast experience and international record, it must have hurt being left out of the squad for the FIFA World Cup™ in Germany...
It left a bitter taste all right, especially as I'd been involved all the way through. I'd played in the qualifiers under (Marcelo) Bielsa and (Jose) Pekerman, as well as the friendlies and the Confederations Cup. I don't know what happened in those final couple of months for me to be dropped, nobody ever gave me a straight answer. Moreover, when I was with the squad, I was being told I was an important part of the team and a standard-bearer. I was led to believe I'd be playing a key role at the World Cup. Anyway, these things happen in football. Right now, I'm just enjoying the moment.

What was it like experiencing Germany 2006 from the outside?
It was a strange sensation because I'd love to have been there. That said, I encouraged my team-mates as I really wanted Argentina to do well, and many of them are also good friends. I was bitterly disappointed when we were knocked out.

Was your recall all the sweeter after what you went through?
Yes, but I never felt I was out of the national-team picture. On the contrary, I continued to feel like an international player. I knew if I continued to play well for my club that I'd get another opportunity. Football always gives you a chance to set the record straight. Things go full circle and end up the way they should be.

You have played in some very good Argentina sides in your career, yet none of them have ever won a title. In fact, the last time the senior team won a major championship was at the 1993 Copa America...
(Interrupts) Yes, unfortunately we haven't been able to crown some of those great performances with a major title. Now, we have another chances at the Copa America. Let's hope this is the one.

Can you think of any reason why major honours have eluded the team?
I think it's just circumstances. With (Daniel) Passarella, we came close to reaching the last four at France 98 before losing out to the Netherlands. With Bielsa we were very impressive in the qualifiers and friendlies prior to Korea/Japan 2002, but at the finals we suffered the cruel and undeserving fate of being knocked out in the first round. If we'd beaten Sweden 5-1 [as opposed to drawing 1-1 in our final group game], it wouldn't have been an injustice. But these things happen, and you just have to learn from them. Hopefully, this Copa America will provide us with the title we're looking for.

With Hernan Crespo, Juan Veron, Roberto Ayala and yourself going to Venezuela, would you agree this Copa America will be one of the last chances for this generation of players to win a major title?
Yes, we've come a long way together, and we've been on the cusp of glory many times. Never having taken that final step, every new tournament represents a new challenge, and this one will be no exception.

Do the youngest squad members find it difficult to fit in with the more experienced members of the group?
No, not at all. As a group we all get along fantastically well as the youngsters are very intelligent and good listeners. With every passing game, they are more and more prepared as they know what to expect and give their all to achieve our goals. I know there has been lots of conjecture about problems within the squad. In my 12 years with the team, I've heard it all: that we were fighting among ourselves; that the foreign-based players didn't want to come to certain games because of all the travelling involved, but they were all lies. We'd kill for the chance to play, and would take the boat or even walk if we had to! No other feeling comes close to that of representing your national team.

Of the youngsters in the squad, would you say Lionel Messi has had the biggest impact?
He's a player or immense quality, although he's still young and has plenty of room for improvement. What he's achieved thus far makes us believe we're witnessing the emergence of a genuine great, and he'll bring us lots of joy in the years ahead.

Can you tell us a bit about your club football in Italy. How have you managed to remain a key player for so many years at a team like Inter?
It hasn't been easy, especially as we've had to endure some difficult moments. Inter are a huge club and so always obliged to win. Fortunately, we've been able to deliver titles in the last three seasons. Once and for all, the truth has been told about what was happening in Italian football, and we [Inter] were the ones who were really affected. I'm not saying that was the only reason we hadn't been winning titles before, but it was a factor in our not winning three or four championships. Now, things are more transparent, and we've achieved the goals we'd set ourselves.

Does it annoy you that some people have tried to belittle your recent title triumphs given the current state of affairs in Italian football? No, it doesn't bother me because we know the sections of the media who are saying that are on the side of those who were wrong. For anyone seeking affirmation of how well we've done, they need only look at all the records we've set in this season's league championship.

As an Inter man, how did you take AC Milan's triumph in this year's UEFA Champions League?
The old enemy eh! There is a lot of passion when it comes to our rivalry; it's on a par with Boca-River in Argentina. Luckily, our winning the Serie A title in the manner in which we did meant we were still euphoric despite their Champions League win.

But how well the other team fares is still important in Milan?
Of course, it pained us Inter fans to see them win the Champions League, but that doesn't change the fact that we were delighted with what we achieved.

Could you imagine yourself playing for a European side other than Inter? No, I can't see that. I've only played for them in Europe, and they've always been great to me. I feel at home there. I realise that I'm at one of the world's top clubs and that it's not easy to stay there.

A couple of seasons back Juan Veron took a pay cut to return to Argentina to try to get back into the national team. Although he had a lot to lose he accepted the challenge, won a domestic title and is now back in the Argentina squad. Could you see yourself following in his footsteps in the future?
I know there will always be doors open to me in my country, and it would certainly be a nice challenge. I can easily understand why Seba made the move, as he's Estudiantes to the core, lives there and has great affection for the club. I'm delighted with what he and others who I've played with, like (Diego) Simeone and (Nelson) Vivas, have achieved.

So you would consider a return? Any club in particular...
Yes, I'd like to return [one day]. I'm a fan of Independiente, so I'd naturally like to wear their colours, and I also like Banfield, who gave me a lot as a young player. Either would be nice.

Finally, have you given any thought to what you might do when you eventually hang up your boots?
Well, I won't be going into coaching. I would like to dedicate myself to my children's charity [ Fundación Pupi] and set up something similar with Inter. I've already broached the subject with the club president, and he really likes the idea. AC Milan have a similar foundation, but as yet Inter don't. I'd like to set that up and devote my time to that.

在过去的十年时间里,哈维尔·萨内蒂始终效力于国际米兰俱乐部和阿根廷国家队这两支在世界足球市场上起着举足轻重作用的球队。但是,在去年,这名33岁的阿根廷后卫却意料之外地落选了国家队,因而遗憾地与06年德国世界杯擦肩而过。

然而本赛季,萨内蒂的好运却接连而至,首先是带领着自己的球队在意甲赛场上成功夺得了第十五冠,卫冕成功。随后又获得阿根廷新主帅阿菲奥·巴西莱的青睐,被重新召回到国家队中,除此之外,萨内蒂的“从意大利到阿根廷儿童基金会(PUPI)”也帮助收留了很多残障儿童。由于现在离美洲杯开赛还有一段时间,因此萨内蒂抽出了部分时间接受了国际足联官网的采访。

哈维尔,从您首次入选国家队到现在已经有12年的时间了,所以说,您应该很了解国家队这些年的变化。那么您认为最主要的变化是什么呢?
“说实话,尽管有很多东西都在潜移默化中改变着,但是我们想为国家队效力的心却没有变过。我想,如果国家队需要我们,我们当中的每个人都愿意为之效力,即使需要我们做出一些牺牲和让步。可以这么说,对于一名运动员来说,为自己的祖国效力是世界上最美好的事情,无论他身在哪里。当然,在这些年中,我看着许多我的老队友离开,新队友加入进来;老教练离开,新教练进来,但是无论怎样我们的心是不变的。”

对于您落选了去年征战德国世界杯一事,您现在是如何看待的呢?
“当然,对我来说,这很痛苦,很难以让人接受。去年的那个时候我的状态一直不错,但是很遗憾,我却落选了,我不知道发生了什么,也没有人告诉我为什么,这一度让我很困惑,很迷茫。但是,后来我被告知我是国家队中很重要的一部分,我本该在德国世界杯上充分展示我的能力,带领着我们的球队获得更好的成绩。不过,好在现在一切都很好,我充分享受着现在这一刻。”

那么德国世界杯上,您作为一名观众,有什么感受吗?
“很奇怪的一种感觉吧,大概因为我深爱着这支球队。不过我一直在鼓励着我的那些队友,希望他们能为国增光,他们当中的很多人都是我的朋友。只是很遗憾,最后我们却被淘汰了。”

那么被重新召回到国家队是不是感觉特别高兴呢?
“肯定是啊,但是我从来没有觉得我离开过国家队过。相反,我更认真地为我的俱乐部国际米兰效力,因为我知道在俱乐部表现出色也是能被国家队重新召回的一个原因。”

您虽然在国家队已经效力了很多年,但是好像近几年却还没获得过什么荣誉,上一次夺冠是93年的美洲杯吧?
“是啊,很遗憾我们在近几年没夺得什么冠军,但是美洲杯又要开始了啊,我认为那是一个很好的机会。”

那么您认为是什么原因导致这些年一直与各个冠军无缘呢?
“我认为只是环境因素吧。当年帕萨雷拉时期,我们离四强已经很近了,然而却在最后关头输给了荷兰队。在02年韩日世界杯上,我们的主教练是贝尔萨,然而由于实在是太糟糕的运气,我们居然小组都没有出现,着对我们来说简直是个噩梦。然而事情已经发生了,我们就应该正视这个问题,然后从中吸取教训。对于即将到来的美洲杯,我们还是满怀希望的。”

现在队内的赫尔南·克雷斯波、贝隆、罗伯特·阿亚拉以及您自己的年龄都已超过30岁,您是否同意这届美洲杯很有可能是你们这批球员最后的一届美洲杯了?
“基本是的,我们曾经携手走过了很多路,也为之付出了很多努力。但是现在说实话,我们的体能都有了不同程度的衰退,所以我们不得不正视这个问题。”

在现在的国家队中,您是否认为梅西是最优秀的一名球员?
“梅西是一名很出色的球员,虽然他还很年轻,但是同样他还有足够的潜能成长为一名国际巨星,我们足以相信他到时会带领这这支国家队取得更大的成绩,我们相信他会给我们带来更大的惊喜。”

我们知道您现在效力于国际米兰俱乐部,那么您是怎样看待您的意大利足球生涯的?
“国际米兰是一支伟大的俱乐部,我很荣幸为之效力,并且那么多年一支是以队长的身份。这些年,我们经历过很多事情,很多的坎坷,还好,我们都一一克服了。国际米兰在意甲俱乐部中占据着举足轻重的地位,所以,我们所要承担的责任格外多。您也知道的,前些年意大利足球发生了一些事情,或多或少的,我们也受到了一定的影响,我不敢说这是几年没有夺冠的唯一因素,但是起码也是几个因素中很重要的一个。不过,现在事情正在朝着好的方向发展,我们也经过自己的努力将本赛季意甲冠军收入囊中。”

这个意甲冠军,有些媒体对此有些异议,您的看法呢?
“我认为那些媒体之所以会这么说是因为他们站在某些球队的一方,当然了那些球队是原来犯过错的。我们对此不会在意,如果还有异议的话,那么请看一下我们本赛季那些比赛的记录。”

那么对于AC米兰夺得了欧洲杯冠军,您是怎么看的呢?
“呵呵,AC米兰是我们的同城死敌呢!但是我们依然要祝贺他们。当然了,作为本赛季意甲冠军的我们在下赛季是不会仅仅满足一个冠军的。”

那么最后,您能透露一下您挂靴之后的安排吗?
“呃,现在说这个问题还早吧。但是我觉得我不会去做一名教练的。我想我会投入到我的儿童慈善机构事业中去的,然后我希望我可以再建几个类似的基金会。据我所知,AC米兰俱乐部旗下好像有类似的基金会吧,但是国际米兰还没有,如果有可能,我希望我可以建一个,然后我会尽力去帮助那些孩子们。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

227#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-28 13:01:00 | 只看该作者

2007年5月27日 为球迷感到非常高兴

Zanetti: "Very happy for the fans"
Sunday, 27 May 2007 20:57:40

MILAN - Inter captain Javier Zanetti thanked the fans at the end of a record-breaking season for the Nerazzurri. "I really am thrilled and happy," he said. "I have waited many years for this extraordinary moment and I'm really happy to share it with the whole Inter family. Inter are an extraordinary club, we have started winning now and we certainly don't want to stop.

"We have had an extraordinary championship and we lost just one match and were never beaten away. And each member of the squad was decisive for the final victory.

"The future of Figo? Besides being a great player, he's a great man. We all want him to stay with us, but we respect his decisions.

"The joy of the fans? Inter have great support, and seeing all the Nerazzurri fans happy in the last month has been the best thing for me, and I have been at this club for many years." 

在蓝黑球队这个打破纪录的赛季的末尾,国际米兰队长哈维尔·萨内蒂感谢了球迷。“我真的被震撼了,我很高兴,”他说,“对这个非凡的时刻,我已经等待多年了,我真的很高兴把它和整个国际米兰大家庭共享。国际米兰是一家非凡的俱乐部。我们现在已经开始了胜利,我们当然不想停下来。”

萨内蒂说:“我们踢了一届非凡的联赛,我们仅仅输了一场比赛,客场则没有输过。球队中的每一名成员都对最后的胜利起到了决定性的作用。菲戈的未来?他不仅是一名优秀的球员,而且是一个出色的人。我们都想要他留在我们身边,但我们尊重他自己的选择。球迷的乐趣?国际米兰拥有巨大的支持,我们看到了所有的蓝黑球迷在最近一个月中高兴,我已经在这家俱乐部中呆了很多年了,对我来说这是最好的事情。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

226#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-21 09:43:00 | 只看该作者

2007年5月20日 最后一战和球迷一起庆祝

Zanetti: "Ready to celebrate"
Sunday, 20 May 2007 17:55:11

BERGAMO - Javier Zanetti spoke on Inter Channel after the 1-1 draw at Atalanta. "We got a positive result from a match that was hard because of the heat and their aggression, particularly at the start," the Inter captain said. "We then started moving the ball around better and the match took a different turn. We tried to honour the match until the end. Now we are all ready for our last match and the celebrations with our fans." 

在客场1-1战平亚特兰大后,萨内蒂接受了国际米兰频道的采访。他表示:“我们在一场艰苦的比赛中取得了一个积极的结果。炎热的天气和对手的凶狠踢法给我们造成了困难,特别是开场阶段。”

“之后我们的传球开始好起来,扭转了场上的局面,在比赛结束之前我们一直没有放弃取胜的努力。现在我们都准备好了在最后一场比赛和我们的球迷一起庆祝。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

225#
发表于 2007-5-21 09:28:00 | 只看该作者

2007年5月19日 青年队:下周日一起庆祝

Primavera: Zanetti congratulates champions
Saturday, 19 May 2007 23:00:43

BERGAMO - After Roberto Mancini, Inter captain Javier Zanetti passed on his congratulations to the Primavera team on their Scudetto triumph. "They did very well, they've had a fantastic season and have won a very important title," he said. "I too invite them to join us next Sunday for a lap of the pitch to celebrate two Scudettos."

国际米兰一线队队长萨内蒂向刚刚夺得联赛冠军的国际米兰19岁以下青年队发表了祝贺。“他们做的非常出色,完成了一个梦幻般的赛季并赢得了一个非常重要的冠军。”他说,“我也要邀请他们下周日(一线队本赛季的最后一战)到球场上来,我们将一起庆祝我们的两个冠军。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

224#
发表于 2007-5-18 10:42:00 | 只看该作者

2007年5月17日 如果再多些运气的话……

Zanetti: "With a bit more luck..."
Thursday, 17 May 2007 21:21:45

MILAN - Javier Zanetti spoke on Inter Channel after the Tim Cup final return leg against Roma. "We did very well, we approached the game with great concentration and Roma did hardly anything," the Inter captain said. "We played very well, but unfortunately we found it hard-going with a man less after Cordoba's dismissal.

"Two penalties in our favour? It would have been a different match, but the referee didn't give them to us. There's no point complaining about it now.

"In the dressing room President Moratti congratulated us on our performance today. We created as much as they did in the first leg. With a bit more luck we could have won.

"We congratulate Roma who have won this Coppa Italia, and we await next Sunday (27 May) when we will lift a very important trophy."

在意大利杯次回合与罗马的比赛结束后,队长哈维尔·萨内蒂接受了国际米兰频道的采访。“我们的表现很好,我们以巨大的专注来到了本场比赛,罗马很难做什么,”国际米兰的队长说,“我们踢得很好,但不幸的是在科尔多巴被罚下以后,我们发现比赛太困难了。我们的2个点球?这有可能是一场不同的比赛,但主裁判并没有给我们。现在抱怨这事已经毫无意义了。”

萨内蒂说:“在更衣室里,莫拉蒂主席为我们今天的表现向我们表示了祝贺。我们创造了他们在第一回合里面一样多的机会,如果再多一些运气的话我们有可能取得胜利。我们要祝贺罗马,他们赢得了今年的意大利杯,我们在等待下周日(5月27日),那时候我们会举起一个非常重要的奖杯。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

223#
发表于 2007-5-10 10:46:00 | 只看该作者

2007年5月9日 我们做错了一切

Zanetti: "We did everything wrong"
Wednesday, 09 May 2007 21:25:44

ROME - Javier Zanetti spoke on Inter Channel after the Tim Cup final first leg defeat to Roma. "What we could have done wrong in one season, we did wrong in just one game," Inter's captain said. "Let's not dramatise, we can't throw away this season just because of one very bad defeat."

在意大利杯决赛首回合负于罗马之后,萨内蒂接受了国际米兰频道的采访。“我们在一场比赛中将有可能在一个赛季中犯的错误都犯了。”国际米兰的队长说,“我们还是别描述了。我们不能仅仅因为一场很糟糕的比赛就否定这个赛季。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

222#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-9 14:29:00 | 只看该作者

2007年5月7日 意大利杯是一个重要目标

Zanetti: "Tim Cup an important target"
Monday, 07 May 2007 17:46:54

MILAN - Javier Zanetti spoke briefly to journalists after taking part in a conference to make young people aware of the dangers of doping:

Zanetti, on Wednesdy you have the Tim Cup final first leg against Roma. How much do you want to win it?
"A lot, because we want to win the Coppa Italia. We will be playing on level terms against a great team like Roma."

Why is the Tim Cup clash with Roma so important?
"Because we're looking to win this trophy, which is still prestigious. They will be two great finals."

It seems that the city rivalry with Milan is never-ending...
"It's a rivalry that has lasted forever, and it will always be there. But I don't understand why you always look to make comparisons. We're pleased because we have won the Scudetto, Milan are pleased because they have reached the Champions League final. We are all happy, so I don't see why we necessarily have to look for a stronger team. These things should be left to one side."

Will you be supporting Milan in the Champions League final? Do you have friends in the two teams?
"At Milan I know Seedorf, Simic, Grimi and many others, while at Liverpool there's my compatriot Mascherano. Like two years ago, it will be a difficult final for both sides. But as you can understand, it's impossible for me to support Milan. I will watch the match on television."

It looks like they are softening the argumentative tones surrounding Inter and Juventus. Can we hope for a calm fixture next year?
"Let's hope so. Juventus are a great club and a great team. Every match against them has been fascinating. We hope all the disputes stay off the pitch."

It seems as if Luis Figo has decided to leave Inter at the end of the season. Inter may need a playmaker. Any suggestions for the club?
"Firstly, I should say that I'm very sorry Luis is leaving. He's a great player, but foremost he's a great man and dressing room companion in every sense. Let's hope a player of his level will come in. A player I like in particular? There are many. If I have to choose one player just to reply to the question, I'll say I really like Messi. He's a compatriot who I know quite well, but I'm not the only one who likes him."

Any chance of Messi joining Inter?
"Not many, because I don't think Barcelona will let him go."

It has been reported that Gianluigi Buffon might join Inter in place of Julio Cesar. What do you think about this?
"I don't know, it depends on the club's plans. I can say that Julio Cesar is in excellent form and is having an excellent season, just like Toldo has done when he has been called into action. But these are things for the club to decide."

Roberto Mancini has always indicated you as a player with an exemplary attitude on and off the pitch. However, some say you had a difficult relationship with Mancini when he arrived at Inter. Is this true?
"I think that we had to get to know each other at the start of his Inter adventure. We have got to know and understand each other better over the years. We have even argued a few times, but this happens in every team, and the important thing is that we have always thought of the good of the team and tried to build something important. I have a wonderful relationship with Mancini and I have to thank him for all the faith he has had in me in his three years here. I hope to continue this adventure with all the staff for a long time because we are doing a great job."

Will you end you career at Inter?
"Yes. I will end my career at Inter. I have a contract until 2010 and I will honour it until the end."

FIFA seem to be looking to eliminate draws, and are studying new solutions like penalty shootouts to decide matches. What do you think about this?
"In this way matches will last forever... We need to have a good look at these things because it's not easy to change the rules from one moment to the next."

Has doing so well in the league increased your disappointment over the Champions League elimination, when you were knocked out without almost your entire first-choice midfield?
"We were disappointed about getting knocked out, but we have no regrets now. Our main target was to win the Scudetto and we won it. We'll try the Champions League again next season."

How do you see doping in Italian football?
"Badly, because unfortunately there have been many cases. I hope the number reduces and I hope positive information can be perceived correctly so doping can exist less and less."

在参加一个让年轻人意识到兴奋剂危险的新闻发布会后,哈维尔·萨内蒂接受了记者的简短采访。

周三你们将进行意大利杯决赛首回合与罗马队的比赛。你们有多想获得本场比赛的胜利?
“非常想,因为我们要获得意大利杯冠军。我们将踢出与一支如罗马这样的伟大球队比赛的水平。”

为什么说意大利杯与罗马队的比赛如此重要呢?
“因为我们希望获得这个冠军,这也是一座享有盛誉的奖杯。两场决赛将非常重要。”

看上去与AC米兰的同城对抗从未消失……
“这是一个永远存在的对手,它将永远在那,但我不明白为什么你们总是希望做比较。我们很高兴,因为我们赢得了意甲联赛冠军;AC也很高兴,因为他们进入了冠军联赛的决赛。我们都很高兴,所以我不知道为什么我们有必要找到一支更强的球队。这些东西应该留给一支球队。”

在冠军联赛决赛中,你们会支持AC米兰吗?您在两支球队中有朋友吗?
“在AC米兰队中,我很熟悉西多夫、西米奇、格里米和很多其他球员,在利物浦则有我的同乡马斯切拉诺。就像2年前一样,对两支球队来说,这将是一场困难的决赛。但你们能够明白,我不可能支持AC米兰。我将在电视上看这场比赛。”

看上去他们在缓和国际米兰和尤文图斯周围的争论语调。明年我们可以希望一场平静的比赛吗?
“我们希望如此吧。尤文图斯是一家伟大的俱乐部和一支伟大的球队。以前和他们的每一场比赛都非常吸引人。我们希望所有的争论停留在球场外。”

看上去路易斯·菲戈已经决定在赛季末离开国际米兰了。国际米兰也许需要一名控制场上形势的球员。您对俱乐部有何建议吗?
“首先,我应该说我非常遗憾路易斯要离开了。他是一名伟大的球员,但首先他是一个伟大的人,更衣室的同伴们都这么说。我们希望和他水平相当的球员会来吧。我特别喜欢的一名球员?有很多。如果为了回答这个问题我必须选择一个的话,我会说我真的很喜欢梅西。他是我的同乡,我相当了解他,但我不是唯一一个喜欢他的人。”

梅西有机会加盟国际米兰吗?
“不是很多,因为我不认为巴塞罗那会放他走。”

曾经有报道说詹路易吉·布冯有可能加盟国际米兰,替代胡里奥·塞萨尔。您对此怎么看?
“我不知道,这取决于俱乐部的计划。我可以说胡里奥-塞萨尔的状态非常出色,他正在经历一个出色的赛季,就像托尔多在出场时所做的一样。但这些东西要由俱乐部决定。”

罗伯托·曼奇尼一直认为您作为一名球员,在场上和场下都具有模范的态度。但是,有人说当他来到国际米兰时,您和曼奇尼之间关系很紧张,这是真的吗?
“我认为在他刚刚来到国际米兰时,我们要开始互相了解。这几年中我们互相更加了解并理解了彼此。我们甚至曾经争论过几次,但这发生在每一支球队中,重要的是我们一直在为球队着想,并努力建立一些重要的东西。我和曼奇尼的关系很好,我要为他在这里3年间对我的信念感谢他。我希望继续与整个教练组长时间合作,因为我们的工作很出色。”

您会在国际米兰结束您的职业生涯吗?
“会的。我将终老国际米兰。我有一份到2010年的合同,我将从始至终为此而骄傲。”

国际足联看上去要取消平局,他们在研究像点球决战一样的新办法决定比赛的胜负。您对此怎么想?
“这样比赛会永远持续下去……我们需要好好看看这些东西,因为很难从一个时刻到下一个时刻改变规则。”

在联赛中表现如此出色增加了你们对冠军联赛出局的遗憾了吗,那时你们几乎失去了你们的整个首选中场,被淘汰出局了?
“我们对于被淘汰感到失望,但我们现在已经没有遗憾了,我们的主要目标是赢得意甲冠军,我们赢了。我们将在下赛季再次尝试冠军联赛。”

您对意大利足球中的兴奋剂怎么看?
“很糟,因为不幸的是一直有很多案例。我希望那个数量会下降,我希望人们可以正确理解积极的信息,这样兴奋剂会越来越少的出现。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

221#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-28 11:03:00 | 只看该作者

2007年4月24日 我们拥有出色的赛季

http://www.ole.com.ar/notas/2007/04/24/01405742.html

"Is indisputable"

The Pupi rejects that they question him the title nerazzurro:  "We were the better of the season". 

(Javier blazes the flag in the plaza of the Duomo, with the cathedral behind.  The festival lasted to the five in the morning.)

The Grán Captain lights up proud his first one Scudetto earned in the court.  "An enormous satisfaction that shared with my family.  We rise ourselves al microcomputer of the feasts with my wife, Paula, and my daughter Sun (two years) : all with the undershirt number 4, with the printed name.  Endured the nena, je.  Slept in the trip of return to my house, it was 5 in the morning.  Has endure, Sun. ..” 

Javier Zanetti, of 34 years, since the 22 in the Nerazzurro, with 536 parties among League and Cups, is the face of the happiness. 

— Pupi, if the Calcium had been clean in these last years, ¿you imaginás with more titles? 

—Sure.  I believe that if all this had been uncovered before, the Inter would have two Leagues more.  In the 98 (when in a Juve-Inter did not they charge that famous penal one of Iuliano to Ronaldo) and in 2002, with Cúper.  We lost in the Olympic one before the Lazio, but some parties before the referees had damaged us a lot. 

—Many underestimate this Scudetto, because did not play the Juve, and the Milan, the Lazio and the Fiore had removes of points... 

—That is not a problem of ours.  The Justice sanctioned to the clubs involved, the Inter left without none suspects of the scandal.  Is not a fault, all the contrary thing: is a pride. 

—¿This Inter is the best staff than you integrated? 

—Do not I know if the best, we were the better of the season.  We gain the two classical al Milan, to the Rome in the Olympic one, when still the potatoes burned, and two times to the Fiore.  The superiority was indisputable.  And the full staff of stars and al same supportive time. 

—And with eight Argentines.  Never in the history of the top-level European soccer a team left champion with that number of players of a same foreign country... 

—For me, an extra pride motive.  Seeing the flag Argentina in the night of the festival did us well to all.  But here no clan in evil felt of the word exists.  We are a very united group but there of the nationality.  Always we think about function of the group.  Argentine, Brazilian, Italian: all we carry us well.  In the court the results were seen. 

—Tirá a concept for each one of your Argentine companions.  First, Burdisso. 

—A place with a lot of egg was gained, after two difficult seasons by fear extrafutbolísticos. 

—Cambiasso. 

—A large one, Cuchu, not by being my friend.  Is a decisive and intelligent player. 

—Crisp. 

—It wanted to return, was able and returned gaining its first one Scudetto.  Scorer with great sense of the team. 

—Cruz. 

—A phenomenon.  Each time that entered did the difference.  And always carried itself as a gentleman. 

—Mariano González. 

—Pity that had little space.  But always it showed a positive attitude. 

—Samuel. 

—It touched him to play less than in the past, but when did it gave us the same old security. 

—Solari. 

—Even without continuity, Santi has shown us to be a great professional. 

—Last year, to this height, you flew from the row by remaining out of the World one.  This is a revenge? 

—Not, has nothing to do.  Losing my third World consecutive one hurt me a lot, but was sure that the work eventually could return me the bitterness of the moment.  And thus was.  All the efforts gave its fruits: I could dress again the undershirt that more want and dream with continuing participating in important tournaments with the Selection. 

—In June starts the Cup America.  You are to try to turn around after 14 years? 

—Do not I have the smaller doubt.  If the Coconut calls me, I go flying. 

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

作为蓝黑军的代表人物,Pupi说:“我们拥有出色的赛季。”

(哈维尔在米兰主教教堂前面的中心广场上与蓝黑球迷欢庆冠军,直到周五早上。)

比起上个意甲冠军,萨内蒂显得格外自豪:“我将与家人共同分享。我将和妻子葆拉、女儿索尔(2岁)一起举行个小型庆祝宴会。自从我穿上这件印着‘4’号的球衣起,她们就过着和我在周五分离、周一相聚的日子……”

34岁的哈维尔·萨内蒂,自从22岁披上蓝黑球衣以来,共为球队出席了536场比赛。现在,他的脸上洋溢着幸福。

Pupi,如果你在职业生涯的最后阶段都没能获得一个冠军,你会想些别的事吗?
“当然会。我相信如果假球丑闻之前更早就被揭露出来的话,国际米兰起码还会有两个冠军:98年和02年。02年虽然看起来我们是在最后一场在奥林匹克的拉奇奥身上丢掉的冠军,但那赛季裁判的很多判罚之前就让我们丢掉了不少分数。”

许多人认为你们这个冠军成色不足。因为尤文降入乙级,AC米兰、拉奇奥和佛罗伦萨被罚分……
“那又不是我们的问题。对于联赛里的球队来说,处罚让正义得到申张。国际米兰与丑闻无关,这并不是缺点;相反,我们对此感到无比自豪。”

在国际米兰你是表现得最好的吗?
“我不知道‘最好’如何定义,但我知道我们拥有一个出色的赛季。两次击败米兰、客场对罗马双雄、对佛罗伦萨我们表现的优势都无可争议。而且我们的替补球员也同样出色。”

球队里有8个阿根廷人,这在欧洲顶级联赛的夺冠球队中可是从未有过的……
“这对我来说是另一个值得自豪的原因,在昨晚庆祝的时候还看到了我们阿根廷的国旗。但这与所谓的拉帮结派完全不同,我们是一个非常团结的集体,与代表的国籍相比,我们总是优先考虑对于球队的作用。无论阿根廷人、巴西人,还是意大利人,都有共同的信念:我们是球队的一分子。结果大家都看到了。”

请各用一句话来评价下你的每位阿根廷同胞吧,首先从布尔迪索开始。
“在度过两个艰难的赛季后成为了能胜任多个位置的球员。”

坎比亚索。
“一名伟大的球员。库楚不仅是我的朋友,更是一个果敢聪明的球员。”

克雷斯波。
“他想回家,结果与这个愿望一起归来的是球队得分手和联赛冠军”

克鲁兹。
“一种现象。每次上场都会带来不同,而且行为绅士。”

马里诺·冈萨雷斯。
“他的机会比较少,但总是表现得十分积极。”

萨穆埃尔。
“虽然他上场机会不如以前多,但一旦站在场上,就会带给我们和从前一样的安全感。”

索拉里。
“不需要多给机会,桑蒂就能向我们表现出他的特点。”

去年这个时候,你还只是一个庆祝夺冠的旁观者。现在有成功复仇的感觉吗?
“没有。错过第三次世界杯给我带来极大的伤害,但最后我也只能投入到努力踢球中去,因为只有回到国家队才能让伤口得到抚慰。所有努力都会赢得收获:我还想继续为国家队效力、参加更多的比赛、得到更多选择的机会。”

你会设法在离开14年后,重新参加6月的美洲杯吗?
“我这里没任何问题。只要椰子一通知,我就会飞过去。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

220#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-23 10:58:00 | 只看该作者

2007年4月22日 冠军献给整个国际米兰大家庭

Zanetti: "For the whole Inter family" 
Sunday, 22 April 2007 17:50:28 

SIENA - Javier Zanetti was Inter's first acquisition under Massimo Moratti when the president took over the club in 1995. Speaking after Nerazzurri's decisive victory against Siena, the captain said: "It's an immense emotion, the whole Inter family deserves it, from Massimo Moratti, who has made many sacrifices, to our many fans who deserve this great joy. We deserve to be Italian champions and we will savour this moment.

"A dedication? To all Interisti and those who are no longer with us, like Giacinto Facchetti, Peppino Prisco and the great Benito Lorenzi. And on a personal level, my wife and daughter.

"We were all really motivated today, we could really feel this match. We gave our all for this victory and this Scudetto." 

哈维尔·萨内蒂是马西莫·莫拉蒂主席在1995年入主俱乐部以后买进的第一名球员。在国际米兰队获得对锡耶纳的决定性胜利以后,队长说:“感觉非常好,整个国际米兰大家庭应该得到它!从马西莫·莫拉蒂,他已经做出了很多牺牲,到我们的众多球迷们,他们应该得到这个巨大的乐趣。我们应该成为意大利的冠军。我们将品味这个瞬间。”

“冠军将献给谁呢?献给所有国际米兰球迷,以及那些不再和我们在一起的人们像吉亚琴多·法切蒂、佩皮诺·普里斯科和伟大的贝尼托·洛伦齐;从个人角度说,献给我的妻子和女儿。我们今天都深受鼓舞,我们的确能感受到这场比赛。我们竭尽全力,获得了这场比赛的胜利,并获得了这个意甲冠军。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

219#
发表于 2007-4-20 14:30:00 | 只看该作者

2007年4月18日 周日要取胜

ZANETTI: "A VICTORY ON SUNDAY"
Wednesday, 18 April 2007 20:33:54     

MILAN - Javier Zanetti spoke on Inter Channel after the Nerazzurri's first defeat of the Serie A season. "We're sorry we didn't win this afternoon. On top of it, there were loads of fans who wanted to celebrate with us," said the Inter captain. "Now we must start winning again in the championship and finish it off as soon as possible.

"We didn't play well in the first halves against Palermo and Roma. We have to improve this aspect because you can never give away forty-five minutes to your opponents. We must regain the aggression we have always had and forget these last two matches.

"We're back on the pitch at Siena on Sunday. The Italian championship is very hard and you have to sweat every Sunday to win. So we will start working immediately to do well."

北京时间4月19日凌晨,2006-2007赛季意大利足球甲级联赛第22轮补赛结束。在朱塞佩-梅阿查球场,国际米兰队主场1-3负于罗马队。赛后,国际米兰队长哈维尔·萨内蒂接受了媒体的采访。

在本赛季的意甲联赛中遭遇首败后,萨内蒂接受了国际米兰频道的采访。国际米兰的队长说:“我们很遗憾没有赢得今天下午比赛的胜利。在此之上,有很多球迷要和我们一起庆祝。现在我们必须在联赛中重新开始取胜了,并尽快让它结束。”

萨内蒂说:“我们在与巴勒莫和罗马队的上半场比赛中踢得不好,我们应该在这方面提高,因为你永远不能在45分钟的时间里向你的对手让步。我们必须重新获得我们一支拥有的攻击性,并忘掉这两场比赛。周日在锡耶纳,我们会回到球场上。意大利的联赛是非常困难的,为了取胜,你应该在每个周日付出汗水。因此我们将立即开始工作,踢好比赛。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

218#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-18 11:05:00 | 只看该作者

2007年4月15日 现在进军罗马

ZANETTI: "NOW FOR ROMA"
Sunday, 15 April 2007 23:33:30    

MILAN - Javier Zanetti spoke on Inter Channel after the 2-2 draw with Palermo. "We didn't play well in the first half and we knew it wasn't the real Inter on the pitch," Il Capitano said. "We wanted to prove to ourselves and everybody in the second half that the team is alive and that we could have won or at least got a draw. We could even have won if the match had continued for five more minutes.

"Now we are thinking about Roma. The important thing is to win the Scudetto as soon as possible. We would have preferred a different kick-off time (on Wednesday), mostly for our fans, who really deserve this triumph, but we will still have time to be with them. There's desire and enthusiasm to get there, and I have been waiting twelve years for this moment. After lots of suffering and unfairness, we all deserve it a lot."

Inter's players wore shirts bearing the logo of Zanetti's PUPI Foundation in the match against Palermo. "I thank president Moratti and the club for this great gesture," he said.

北京时间4月16日凌晨,2006-2007赛季意大利足球甲级联赛结束了第32轮的比赛。在朱塞佩·梅阿查球场,国际米兰队主场2:2战平巴勒莫队。赛后,国际米兰队长哈维尔·萨内蒂接受了媒体的采访。

萨内蒂接受了国际米兰频道的采访。“我们上半场表现得并不好,我们知道出现在球场上的不是一支真正的国际米兰队,”队长说,“下半场我们要向我们自己和每一个人证明球队还活着,我们能获得胜利,或者至少是一个平局。如果比赛能再踢5分钟的话,我们甚至可能赢下来。”

萨内蒂说:“现在我们在考虑罗马。重要的是尽快赢得意甲冠军。我们更愿意选择一个不同的比赛时间(周三),这主要是为我们的球迷,他们的确应该得到这个胜利,但我们将仍然有时间和他们在一起。我们有愿望和热情去那里,我为这一刻已经等了12年。在很多的遭遇和不公平之后,我们都非常应该得到它。”

在这场与巴勒莫队的比赛中,国际米兰球员都穿上了印有萨内蒂的“PUPI(从意大利到阿根廷儿童基金会)”字样的球衣。他说:“我为这个伟大的举动感谢莫拉蒂主席和俱乐部。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

217#
发表于 2007-4-13 09:49:00 | 只看该作者

2007年4月12日 十二年如一日的热情

ZANETTI: "TWELVE YEARS, ONE PASSION"
Thursday, 12 April 2007 13:56:01     

APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti gave this interview to Italian television ahead of Sunday's Serie A home game against Palermo:

Zanetti: on Sunday you face a Palermo side that haven't had a good run of results. How careful will you have to be?
"We will have to be very careful. It's not a happy moment for them, but you can never take anything for granted in football. We will have to play our match to win."

In the first half of the championship Inter won at Palermo to take an important step towards the title after victories against Roma and Milan...
"It was a display of great character and great determination. It wasn't easy to go and win in Palermo against a team that was doing very well in that period and was at the top of the table."

Throughout the season there has always been a player ready to step in for an injured or disqualified player. Every substitute has done very well and has sometimes even taken over as a first-team regular...
"This is the strength of a great team. You need a very competitive team if you want to reach important goals, and we have had that this year. We all feel important, from those who play more, to those who play a bit less. Whoever has played, has always replied very well, and proof of this is the fact that we are first in the table with a big gap over those chasing us."

Practically everyone in this Inter squad has scored, apart from Olivier Dacourt and Alvaro Recoba. Will you try to get them on the scoresheet as well?
"We hope they have their chance too. Chino has had some physical problems, but he's in very good shape now and needs to play regularly. It's a bit harder to see a Dacourt goal, but Olivier is having a fantastic season and he deserves to score as well."

This Inter has faced every match in the same way, with great determination. Is this a guarantee ahead of your final matches of the championship?
"We want and have to do well right until the end. We want to get a lot more points and it won't be easy. It won't be easy to repeat what we are achieving this year."

How much do you want to reach 100 championship points?
"Our first goal is to win the Scudetto as soon as possible. If after that we reach 100 points, even better. We know it won't be easy, we just need to make one last effort to win the Scudetto, and we hope it comes as soon as possible. There's time for all the rest."

Where does Javier Zanetti get all this energy from?
"From the desire to always train hard and give my all to do justice to the team and this club, which has given me so much on a personal level. When this Scudetto comes, it will belong to everyone, including the Nerazzurri fans."

Do you remember your first day at Inter twelve years ago?
"Yes. It was raining hard. My presentation was on the Martini terrace, and Facchetti, Suarez, Angelillo and Bergomi were waiting for me. It was a big challenge for me, I was very young and I had arrived from Argentina. For me it was like being reborn, I knew I would be entering a completely different reality from what I was used to. I was coming to a kind of football I had only seen on television, and which I knew was the most difficult. The best prize for me has been reaching the continuity I have had in these twelve years."

Were you expecting to become captain of Inter and stay at this club for so many years?
"No. Frankly, I was expecting to show my value. I knew I was joining an ambitious and very important club with a great history. I knew it would be hard to stay at a high level, but thanks to the hard work I have put in every day down the years, I feel even more of an Interista today."

You probably feel a bit more Italian after being here for so many years...
"Certainly. I have felt happy here since the start. Italy has given me a lot, and I have to thank this country for the doors it has opened for me."

在周日主场与巴勒莫队的意甲联赛之前,国际米兰队长哈维尔·萨内蒂接受了意大利电视台的采访。

周日你们将面对巴勒莫队,他们近几场比赛表现不佳。你们应该如何小心应对呢?
“我们应该非常小心。对他们来说,这一段时间并不好,但在足球中,你不要以为什么都是理所当然的。我们应该打好我们自己的比赛,获得胜利。”

联赛的上半赛季,在战胜了罗马和AC米兰后。国际米兰队客场战胜了巴勒莫,向冠军迈出了重要的一步……
“这是坚强的性格和坚定的决心的表现。在巴勒莫取得胜利并不容易,那时候他们的表现非常出色,而且占据了积分榜的头名。”

整个赛季中,总会有球员进入伤病或停赛名单。而每一名替补球员都非常出色,有时候甚至取代了一线队的主力……
“这是一支伟大的球队的强大所在。如果你要达到重要的目标,你需要一支非常具有竞争力的球队,今年我们拥有这样的队伍。我们都感觉自己很重要,不论他上场更多还是更少一些。不论是谁上场,他都表现得很好,我们在积分榜上排名第一,遥遥领先于那些追逐我们的球队的事实就是证明。”

实际上,这支国际米兰队的每个人都进球了,除了奥利维尔·达科特和阿尔瓦罗·雷科巴。你们也将把他们送上进球名单吗?
“我们希望他们也有机会。雷科巴的身体曾经有些问题,但他现在的状态很好,他需要经常上场。看到达科特进球有些难度,但奥利维尔这个赛季非常出色,他同样应该进球。”

这支国际米兰队以同样的方式对待每一场比赛:都带着坚定的决心。在联赛最后的比赛之前,这是你们的保证吗?
“我们想要并应该将良好的状态保持到最后。我们要得到更多的积分,这将不会容易。我们今年所取得的成就是很难重复的。”

你们有多想达到100个联赛积分?
“我们的第一个目标是尽快赢得意甲冠军。如果之后我们达到了100分则会更好。我们知道这将不会容易,我们只需要进行最后的努力赢得意甲冠军,我们希望它尽快到来。有的是时间休息。”

哈维尔·萨内蒂是在哪里得到所有这些能量的?
“从永远努力训练和将我的全部献给球队和俱乐部的愿望中,从个人角度将,俱乐部给了我很多。当联赛冠军到来的时候,它将属于所有人,包括蓝黑的球迷们。”

您还记得自己12年前第一次来到国际米兰的时刻吗?
“记得。那天下着大雨,我是在马提尼露台上亮相的,法切蒂、苏亚雷斯、安杰利洛和贝尔戈米都在等着我。对我来说这是一个巨大的挑战,我非常年轻,我从阿根廷来到这里。对我来说这就像是重生,我知道我将进入一个和我习惯的完全不同的世界。我在进入一种我曾经只在电视上看到过的足球,我知道那是最困难的。对我的最好奖励是继续留下,而我做到了12年。”

您想过成为国际米兰的队长并在俱乐部呆这么多年吗?
“没有。坦白的说,那是我想的是体现自己的价值。我知道我加盟的是一家拥有壮志雄心的和非常重要的俱乐部,他们有着伟大的历史。我知道很难一直保持高水平,但由于数年如一日的刻苦训练,今天我觉得自己更是一个国际米兰球迷。”

在这里呆了这么多年以后,您可能感觉自己更像意大利人了……
“当然。我从开始到现在一直感觉在这里非常高兴,意大利给了我很多,我应该感谢这个国度,感谢她向我敞开了大门。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

216#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-23 22:30:00 | 只看该作者

2007年3月16日 我们希望雷科巴留下来

ZANETTI, CORDOBA: "WE HOPE RECOBA STAYS"
Friday, 16 March 2007 22:32:06   
 CASSINA RIZZARDI (COMO) - Javier Zanetti and Ivan Cordoba were interviewed by Sky Italia during Friday's presentation of their International Fitness Club.

On the possibility of Recoba leaving Inter at the end of the season, they said: "We have played with Chino for many years, so we have bonded with him. We would be sorry if he decided to leave at the end of the season. We hope he changes his mind. We can't forget that he has been very unlucky in these past few years because he has had injuries that have penalised him."

哈维尔·萨内蒂和伊万·科尔多巴在周五出席国际米兰健康俱乐部活动时接受了天空电视台意大利分站的采访。

关于雷科巴有可能在本赛季末离开国际米兰,他们说:“我们和‘Chino’已经共事了很多年。所以我们很了解他。如果他选择在赛季末离开的话我们会感到遗憾,我们希望他改变他的想法。我们不能忘记他在过去的几年中曾经很不走运,因为他有伤,那让他付出了代价。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

215#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-23 22:01:00 | 只看该作者

2007年3月16日 我们需要每一个人

ZANETTI: "EVERY PLAYER NEEDED"
Friday, 16 March 2007 14:55:02   
 APPIANO GENTILE - Inter captain Javier Zanetti gave the following interview to Italian television before Friday's training session at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti:

Zanetti: you were among the organisers of yesterday's barbecue in Appiano, in which president Massimo Moratti also participated...
"It's not the first time we have done something like this. It was definitely needed to unite the squad. This is a very important time for us and we have to make one last effort. We are all important and we need every player. Things like this always work."

One of the most active 'chefs' was Nicolas Burdisso, one of the four players handed bans by UEFA's disciplinary committee...
"I'm sorry after what has happened. I think six matches are a lot. Let's hope a few can be taken off if the club decides to appeal. It's important that Nicolas understands the affection that all his team-mates feel for him, and the same thing goes for Cordoba, Cruz and Maicon."

On Sunday Inter play away to Ascoli, the team against which Zanetti scored his only goal of this season...
"Let's hope it's a good omen, and that I can score more goals. But the most important thing for me is that the team continues to play well, wins and reaches its remaining objectives."

It seems as if Adriano and Esteban Cambiasso have recovered and will both be available for Ascoli...
"Adri and Cuchu are back with the squad. They are two important returns because we will need everybody in this final stage of the championship."

周五训练前,国际米兰队长哈维尔·萨内蒂在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心接受了意大利电视台的采访。

你是昨天在基地烤肉宴的组织者之一,主席马西莫·莫拉蒂也参加了……
这不是我们第一次做类似的事情了。球队很需要团结起来,对我们来说,这是一个重要的时刻,我们应该尽自己的微薄之力。我们都很重要,我们需要每一名球员。这样的东西总会有作用。

最活跃的一名“大师傅”是尼古拉斯-布尔迪索,他是被欧足联纪律委员会停赛的4名球员之一……
我对发生的事情表示遗憾。我认为6场比赛太多了,让我们希望能轻判一些吧,如果俱乐部决定上诉的话。重要的是尼古拉斯感受到了他的所有队友对他的爱,科尔多巴、布尔迪索和麦孔也是一样。

周日国际米兰将客场出战阿斯科利,本赛季在与他们的比赛中萨内蒂打进了自己唯一的入球……
让我们希望这是一个好兆头吧,同时也希望我们可以打进更多的球。但对我来说最重要的是球队继续表现出色、取胜并达到未竟的目标。

看上去阿德里亚诺和埃斯特班·坎比亚索已经恢复了,与阿斯科利的比赛他们都能上场了……
阿德里和库楚都归队了。他们两个人的回归很重要,因为我们将在联赛的最后阶段中需要每一个人。

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-3-23 22:05:29编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

214#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-13 11:07:00 | 只看该作者

2007年3月11日 99岁生日的礼物

ZANETTI: "A 99TH BIRTHDAY PRESENT"
Sunday, 11 March 2007 18:12:11   
 MILAN - Javier Zanetti spoke on Inter Channel after captaining the Nerazzurri to victory in Sunday's Milan derby. "Inter played a great game and earned a deserved victory," he said. "Inter turned 99 on Friday 9 March, we have given ourselves a nice present.

"We were unlucky for Ronaldo's goal but the team believed strongly in its resources and in victory, and deserved to win. Our team showed its great strength today.

"Those who have played in this championship have always made sure they're ready and this is crucial if you want to win trophies.

"I want to dedicate this victory to the whole Nerazzurri family that in recent months has lost some great men who were part of its history." 

北京时间3月11日晚,2006-2007赛季意大利足球甲级联赛第28轮比赛全面展开。在朱塞佩-梅阿查球场的德比战中,国际米兰队后来居上,2-1战胜了AC米兰。赛后,国际米兰队队长哈维尔·萨内蒂接受了媒体的采访。

在接受国际米兰频道采访时,萨内蒂说:“国际米兰队踢了一场伟大的比赛,赢得了一场应得的胜利。国际米兰在3月9日周五庆祝了99岁生日,我们自己则献上了美丽的礼物。”

萨内蒂说:“关于罗纳尔多的进球,我们很不走运,但球队非常相信自己的实力和取得胜利,我们应该取得这场胜利,球队今天表现出了巨大的力量。踢联赛的球员们总是相信他们已经准备好了,如果你想赢得冠军的话,这是至关重要的。我要将这场胜利献给国际米兰这个大家庭,在最近几个月中,这里失去了一些重要人物,他们是历史的一部分。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

213#
发表于 2007-3-6 16:44:00 | 只看该作者

2007年3月5日 我们的唯一目标是胜利

ZANETTI: "OUR SOLE OBJECTIVE IS TO WIN"
Monday, 05 March 2007 19:42:56   
 VALENCIA - Inter captain Javier Zanetti spoke to the media ahead of Tuesday's Champions League clash with Valencia at the Mestalla and he said: "Inter come from a difficult match against Livorno in which we were playing with ten men against eleven. Our opponents believed in an equaliser until the end, but we won't be feeling the tiredness. We are all in form for tomorrow."

Inter are no strangers to the Mestalla, having played at Valencia's ground on a number of occasions in recent seasons. "It's true, we have played in this stadium other times and it has always gone well," Zanetti said. "But it will be a different game tomorrow and we hope it goes like it always has."

But Zanetti is not expecting an easy ninety minutes in Spain: "They are a great team who have been doing well for years, so it will be tough. There's no favourite to win, but just lots of mutual respect. Both teams have made it this far because they deserved to, but we want to win to get through."

在周二冠军联赛与瓦伦西亚的比赛之前,国际米兰队长萨内蒂接受了媒体的采访。他说:“国际米兰是从一场与利沃诺的艰苦比赛中走来的,在那场比赛的最后10分钟里,我们10打11。我们的对手直到最后都相信他们能够扳平,但我们不会感到疲劳。为了明天的比赛,我们都会将状态调整到最好。”

国际米兰并不是第一次来到梅斯塔利亚,在过去几个赛季中,他们曾经多次到瓦伦西亚的球场来比赛。萨内蒂说:“没错,我们在这个球场中进行过多场比赛,比赛的结果都很好。但明天会是一场困难的比赛,我们希望它像以前一样。”

但萨内蒂并没有期待在西班牙轻松的90分钟:“他们是优秀的球队,几年来他们的成绩一直很好,所以这将是一场艰苦的比赛。没有热门,我们相互间只有尊重。两支球队都走了很远,因为他们都应该这样,但我们想要取胜并晋级。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

212#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-1 10:25:00 | 只看该作者

2007年2月28日 信心将一如既往

ZANETTI: "SAME CONFIDENCE AS BEFORE"
Wednesday, 28 February 2007 23:42:00   
 MILAN - "We shouldn't make a drama of this draw after seventeen consecutive victories," Javier Zanetti told Inter Channel after Wednesday's 1-1 stalemate at the Stadio Meazza. "They created more problems for us in the first half, but the draw is probably the right result even though we could easily have won.

"Were we already thinking about Valencia? No, absolutely not. Our minds are on the game against Livorno because we must give an immediate reply in the championship, which is important and should not be neglected. After Livorno we will think about Valencia which is just as important."

The crowd reacted angrily to several decisions by match referee Marco Bergonzi. "I saw there was a penalty foul on Crespo. I was right there and the referee had his whistle in his mouth," Zanetti explained. "I thought he was going to give it because to me it seemed a clear penalty. I'm referring to the cross when Hernan was shoved off the ball. The referee looked at the linesman and decided not to give it. There was another on Materazzi, but we shouldn't nit-pick over these things."

Asked for his opinion of Nicolas Burdisso's performance in midfield, Il Capitano replied: "We talked about it in the dressing room. I thought he did quite well, and it wasn't easy against this Udinese side who kept possession well.

"We must stay calm now. We've come from seventeen consecutive victories and it's very hard to keep this tempo going, particularly in the Italian championship. We mustn't worry about this draw. We need to have the same confidence as before to reach our goals as soon as possible."

北京时间3月1日凌晨,2006-2007赛季意大利足球甲级联赛结束了第26轮的比赛。在朱塞佩·梅阿查球场,国际米兰队主场1-1被乌迪内队逼平。赛后,国际米兰队长萨内蒂接受了媒体的采访。

在梅阿查球场1-1战平乌迪内之后,萨内蒂在接受国际米兰频道采访时说:“在17连胜之后,我们不应该将这场平局当作是一个悲剧。上半场他们给我们制造了更多的麻烦,但平局可能是正确的结果,尽管我们本来可以轻松取胜的。”

萨内蒂说:“我们已经在考虑与瓦伦西亚的比赛了吗?没有,完全没有。我们的心思在与利沃诺的比赛中,因为我们必须在联赛中立即作出反应,那是重要的,不应该被忽视。在与利沃诺的比赛之后,我们将考虑瓦伦西亚,那同样重要。”

本场比赛主裁判马尔科·贝尔冈齐的一些决定令球迷做出了愤怒的反应。对此萨内蒂说:“我看到了他们对克雷斯波的犯规,那应该是个点球。我恰好在那里,主裁判则将哨子含在了嘴里。我曾经认为他将给一个点球,因为就我而言那看上去是一个清楚的点球。我在说那个传中,当时克雷斯波被推离了皮球。主裁判看了助理裁判,然后决定不给点球。对马特拉齐还有一个,但我们不应该对这些东西吹毛求疵。”

当被问及他对尼古拉斯·布尔迪索在中场表现的评价时,蓝黑军团的队长说:“在更衣室里我们谈论了。我认为他做得相当好,对这支控球良好的乌迪内队并不容易。”

萨内蒂表示:“现在我们必须保持冷静。我们是从17连胜中走过来的,很难保持这个节奏,特别是在意大利联赛中。对于这场平局,我们没有任何必要担心,我们需要保持和以前相同的信心,尽早达到我们的目标。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-3-1 10:25:41编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 22:24 , Processed in 0.187500 second(s), 21 queries .