打印 上一主题 下一主题

我爱着我的球队,无论他是国际还是阿根廷——萨队采访

[复制链接]
226#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-21 09:43:00 | 只看该作者

2007年5月20日 最后一战和球迷一起庆祝

Zanetti: "Ready to celebrate"
Sunday, 20 May 2007 17:55:11

BERGAMO - Javier Zanetti spoke on Inter Channel after the 1-1 draw at Atalanta. "We got a positive result from a match that was hard because of the heat and their aggression, particularly at the start," the Inter captain said. "We then started moving the ball around better and the match took a different turn. We tried to honour the match until the end. Now we are all ready for our last match and the celebrations with our fans." 

在客场1-1战平亚特兰大后,萨内蒂接受了国际米兰频道的采访。他表示:“我们在一场艰苦的比赛中取得了一个积极的结果。炎热的天气和对手的凶狠踢法给我们造成了困难,特别是开场阶段。”

“之后我们的传球开始好起来,扭转了场上的局面,在比赛结束之前我们一直没有放弃取胜的努力。现在我们都准备好了在最后一场比赛和我们的球迷一起庆祝。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

227#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-28 13:01:00 | 只看该作者

2007年5月27日 为球迷感到非常高兴

Zanetti: "Very happy for the fans"
Sunday, 27 May 2007 20:57:40

MILAN - Inter captain Javier Zanetti thanked the fans at the end of a record-breaking season for the Nerazzurri. "I really am thrilled and happy," he said. "I have waited many years for this extraordinary moment and I'm really happy to share it with the whole Inter family. Inter are an extraordinary club, we have started winning now and we certainly don't want to stop.

"We have had an extraordinary championship and we lost just one match and were never beaten away. And each member of the squad was decisive for the final victory.

"The future of Figo? Besides being a great player, he's a great man. We all want him to stay with us, but we respect his decisions.

"The joy of the fans? Inter have great support, and seeing all the Nerazzurri fans happy in the last month has been the best thing for me, and I have been at this club for many years." 

在蓝黑球队这个打破纪录的赛季的末尾,国际米兰队长哈维尔·萨内蒂感谢了球迷。“我真的被震撼了,我很高兴,”他说,“对这个非凡的时刻,我已经等待多年了,我真的很高兴把它和整个国际米兰大家庭共享。国际米兰是一家非凡的俱乐部。我们现在已经开始了胜利,我们当然不想停下来。”

萨内蒂说:“我们踢了一届非凡的联赛,我们仅仅输了一场比赛,客场则没有输过。球队中的每一名成员都对最后的胜利起到了决定性的作用。菲戈的未来?他不仅是一名优秀的球员,而且是一个出色的人。我们都想要他留在我们身边,但我们尊重他自己的选择。球迷的乐趣?国际米兰拥有巨大的支持,我们看到了所有的蓝黑球迷在最近一个月中高兴,我已经在这家俱乐部中呆了很多年了,对我来说这是最好的事情。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

228#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-6-19 15:23:00 | 只看该作者

2007年6月18日 从不曾远离我的球队

Zanetti: I never felt out of the picture
Monday 18 June 2007

For most of the last decade, Javier Zanetti has been ever-present in two of the biggest sides in world football: the Argentinian national team and club side Inter Milan. Despite that, the inspirational and hard-working 33-year-old suffered one of the biggest setbacks of his career last year when he was omitted from the Albiceleste squad for the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany™.

This season, however, the player's fortunes have changed for the better, with El Pupi having recently been crowned Serie A champion for the second successive year and been invited back into the national-team fold by coach Alfio Basile. Known for his tireless work with the charitable foundation he set up for disadvantaged children in his homeland, Zanetti found time amid the preparations for this month's Copa America to talk exclusively and at length to FIFA.com about the events of the last year - his triumphs in Italy, the pain of being overlooked for German 2006, his recent recall to the national team and his dream of helping his beloved Albiceleste win a major title.

FIFA.com: Javier, it is more than 12 years since you debuted with the national team. What changes have you noticed in that time?
Javier Zanetti: A lot of things have changed, although the desire to play [for the Albiceleste] is exactly the same. Every one of us would do everything in our power and make whatever sacrifice was needed to play for the team. I can honestly say that there's nothing more beautiful for a sportsperson that to play for his or her country, regardless of the tournament or the location. Of course, I've seen team-mates and coaches come and go in my time, but that sense of pride when you pull on the shirt remains intact.

Do you think people realise the sacrifices that are involved?
The most important thing is to be at ease with oneself, play your part when your time comes and just try to do your best for Argentina. We know the country is always behind us, watching our every move, and that we have to represent them as best we can. I hope people recognize that.

Given your vast experience and international record, it must have hurt being left out of the squad for the FIFA World Cup™ in Germany...
It left a bitter taste all right, especially as I'd been involved all the way through. I'd played in the qualifiers under (Marcelo) Bielsa and (Jose) Pekerman, as well as the friendlies and the Confederations Cup. I don't know what happened in those final couple of months for me to be dropped, nobody ever gave me a straight answer. Moreover, when I was with the squad, I was being told I was an important part of the team and a standard-bearer. I was led to believe I'd be playing a key role at the World Cup. Anyway, these things happen in football. Right now, I'm just enjoying the moment.

What was it like experiencing Germany 2006 from the outside?
It was a strange sensation because I'd love to have been there. That said, I encouraged my team-mates as I really wanted Argentina to do well, and many of them are also good friends. I was bitterly disappointed when we were knocked out.

Was your recall all the sweeter after what you went through?
Yes, but I never felt I was out of the national-team picture. On the contrary, I continued to feel like an international player. I knew if I continued to play well for my club that I'd get another opportunity. Football always gives you a chance to set the record straight. Things go full circle and end up the way they should be.

You have played in some very good Argentina sides in your career, yet none of them have ever won a title. In fact, the last time the senior team won a major championship was at the 1993 Copa America...
(Interrupts) Yes, unfortunately we haven't been able to crown some of those great performances with a major title. Now, we have another chances at the Copa America. Let's hope this is the one.

Can you think of any reason why major honours have eluded the team?
I think it's just circumstances. With (Daniel) Passarella, we came close to reaching the last four at France 98 before losing out to the Netherlands. With Bielsa we were very impressive in the qualifiers and friendlies prior to Korea/Japan 2002, but at the finals we suffered the cruel and undeserving fate of being knocked out in the first round. If we'd beaten Sweden 5-1 [as opposed to drawing 1-1 in our final group game], it wouldn't have been an injustice. But these things happen, and you just have to learn from them. Hopefully, this Copa America will provide us with the title we're looking for.

With Hernan Crespo, Juan Veron, Roberto Ayala and yourself going to Venezuela, would you agree this Copa America will be one of the last chances for this generation of players to win a major title?
Yes, we've come a long way together, and we've been on the cusp of glory many times. Never having taken that final step, every new tournament represents a new challenge, and this one will be no exception.

Do the youngest squad members find it difficult to fit in with the more experienced members of the group?
No, not at all. As a group we all get along fantastically well as the youngsters are very intelligent and good listeners. With every passing game, they are more and more prepared as they know what to expect and give their all to achieve our goals. I know there has been lots of conjecture about problems within the squad. In my 12 years with the team, I've heard it all: that we were fighting among ourselves; that the foreign-based players didn't want to come to certain games because of all the travelling involved, but they were all lies. We'd kill for the chance to play, and would take the boat or even walk if we had to! No other feeling comes close to that of representing your national team.

Of the youngsters in the squad, would you say Lionel Messi has had the biggest impact?
He's a player or immense quality, although he's still young and has plenty of room for improvement. What he's achieved thus far makes us believe we're witnessing the emergence of a genuine great, and he'll bring us lots of joy in the years ahead.

Can you tell us a bit about your club football in Italy. How have you managed to remain a key player for so many years at a team like Inter?
It hasn't been easy, especially as we've had to endure some difficult moments. Inter are a huge club and so always obliged to win. Fortunately, we've been able to deliver titles in the last three seasons. Once and for all, the truth has been told about what was happening in Italian football, and we [Inter] were the ones who were really affected. I'm not saying that was the only reason we hadn't been winning titles before, but it was a factor in our not winning three or four championships. Now, things are more transparent, and we've achieved the goals we'd set ourselves.

Does it annoy you that some people have tried to belittle your recent title triumphs given the current state of affairs in Italian football? No, it doesn't bother me because we know the sections of the media who are saying that are on the side of those who were wrong. For anyone seeking affirmation of how well we've done, they need only look at all the records we've set in this season's league championship.

As an Inter man, how did you take AC Milan's triumph in this year's UEFA Champions League?
The old enemy eh! There is a lot of passion when it comes to our rivalry; it's on a par with Boca-River in Argentina. Luckily, our winning the Serie A title in the manner in which we did meant we were still euphoric despite their Champions League win.

But how well the other team fares is still important in Milan?
Of course, it pained us Inter fans to see them win the Champions League, but that doesn't change the fact that we were delighted with what we achieved.

Could you imagine yourself playing for a European side other than Inter? No, I can't see that. I've only played for them in Europe, and they've always been great to me. I feel at home there. I realise that I'm at one of the world's top clubs and that it's not easy to stay there.

A couple of seasons back Juan Veron took a pay cut to return to Argentina to try to get back into the national team. Although he had a lot to lose he accepted the challenge, won a domestic title and is now back in the Argentina squad. Could you see yourself following in his footsteps in the future?
I know there will always be doors open to me in my country, and it would certainly be a nice challenge. I can easily understand why Seba made the move, as he's Estudiantes to the core, lives there and has great affection for the club. I'm delighted with what he and others who I've played with, like (Diego) Simeone and (Nelson) Vivas, have achieved.

So you would consider a return? Any club in particular...
Yes, I'd like to return [one day]. I'm a fan of Independiente, so I'd naturally like to wear their colours, and I also like Banfield, who gave me a lot as a young player. Either would be nice.

Finally, have you given any thought to what you might do when you eventually hang up your boots?
Well, I won't be going into coaching. I would like to dedicate myself to my children's charity [ Fundación Pupi] and set up something similar with Inter. I've already broached the subject with the club president, and he really likes the idea. AC Milan have a similar foundation, but as yet Inter don't. I'd like to set that up and devote my time to that.

在过去的十年时间里,哈维尔·萨内蒂始终效力于国际米兰俱乐部和阿根廷国家队这两支在世界足球市场上起着举足轻重作用的球队。但是,在去年,这名33岁的阿根廷后卫却意料之外地落选了国家队,因而遗憾地与06年德国世界杯擦肩而过。

然而本赛季,萨内蒂的好运却接连而至,首先是带领着自己的球队在意甲赛场上成功夺得了第十五冠,卫冕成功。随后又获得阿根廷新主帅阿菲奥·巴西莱的青睐,被重新召回到国家队中,除此之外,萨内蒂的“从意大利到阿根廷儿童基金会(PUPI)”也帮助收留了很多残障儿童。由于现在离美洲杯开赛还有一段时间,因此萨内蒂抽出了部分时间接受了国际足联官网的采访。

哈维尔,从您首次入选国家队到现在已经有12年的时间了,所以说,您应该很了解国家队这些年的变化。那么您认为最主要的变化是什么呢?
“说实话,尽管有很多东西都在潜移默化中改变着,但是我们想为国家队效力的心却没有变过。我想,如果国家队需要我们,我们当中的每个人都愿意为之效力,即使需要我们做出一些牺牲和让步。可以这么说,对于一名运动员来说,为自己的祖国效力是世界上最美好的事情,无论他身在哪里。当然,在这些年中,我看着许多我的老队友离开,新队友加入进来;老教练离开,新教练进来,但是无论怎样我们的心是不变的。”

对于您落选了去年征战德国世界杯一事,您现在是如何看待的呢?
“当然,对我来说,这很痛苦,很难以让人接受。去年的那个时候我的状态一直不错,但是很遗憾,我却落选了,我不知道发生了什么,也没有人告诉我为什么,这一度让我很困惑,很迷茫。但是,后来我被告知我是国家队中很重要的一部分,我本该在德国世界杯上充分展示我的能力,带领着我们的球队获得更好的成绩。不过,好在现在一切都很好,我充分享受着现在这一刻。”

那么德国世界杯上,您作为一名观众,有什么感受吗?
“很奇怪的一种感觉吧,大概因为我深爱着这支球队。不过我一直在鼓励着我的那些队友,希望他们能为国增光,他们当中的很多人都是我的朋友。只是很遗憾,最后我们却被淘汰了。”

那么被重新召回到国家队是不是感觉特别高兴呢?
“肯定是啊,但是我从来没有觉得我离开过国家队过。相反,我更认真地为我的俱乐部国际米兰效力,因为我知道在俱乐部表现出色也是能被国家队重新召回的一个原因。”

您虽然在国家队已经效力了很多年,但是好像近几年却还没获得过什么荣誉,上一次夺冠是93年的美洲杯吧?
“是啊,很遗憾我们在近几年没夺得什么冠军,但是美洲杯又要开始了啊,我认为那是一个很好的机会。”

那么您认为是什么原因导致这些年一直与各个冠军无缘呢?
“我认为只是环境因素吧。当年帕萨雷拉时期,我们离四强已经很近了,然而却在最后关头输给了荷兰队。在02年韩日世界杯上,我们的主教练是贝尔萨,然而由于实在是太糟糕的运气,我们居然小组都没有出现,着对我们来说简直是个噩梦。然而事情已经发生了,我们就应该正视这个问题,然后从中吸取教训。对于即将到来的美洲杯,我们还是满怀希望的。”

现在队内的赫尔南·克雷斯波、贝隆、罗伯特·阿亚拉以及您自己的年龄都已超过30岁,您是否同意这届美洲杯很有可能是你们这批球员最后的一届美洲杯了?
“基本是的,我们曾经携手走过了很多路,也为之付出了很多努力。但是现在说实话,我们的体能都有了不同程度的衰退,所以我们不得不正视这个问题。”

在现在的国家队中,您是否认为梅西是最优秀的一名球员?
“梅西是一名很出色的球员,虽然他还很年轻,但是同样他还有足够的潜能成长为一名国际巨星,我们足以相信他到时会带领这这支国家队取得更大的成绩,我们相信他会给我们带来更大的惊喜。”

我们知道您现在效力于国际米兰俱乐部,那么您是怎样看待您的意大利足球生涯的?
“国际米兰是一支伟大的俱乐部,我很荣幸为之效力,并且那么多年一支是以队长的身份。这些年,我们经历过很多事情,很多的坎坷,还好,我们都一一克服了。国际米兰在意甲俱乐部中占据着举足轻重的地位,所以,我们所要承担的责任格外多。您也知道的,前些年意大利足球发生了一些事情,或多或少的,我们也受到了一定的影响,我不敢说这是几年没有夺冠的唯一因素,但是起码也是几个因素中很重要的一个。不过,现在事情正在朝着好的方向发展,我们也经过自己的努力将本赛季意甲冠军收入囊中。”

这个意甲冠军,有些媒体对此有些异议,您的看法呢?
“我认为那些媒体之所以会这么说是因为他们站在某些球队的一方,当然了那些球队是原来犯过错的。我们对此不会在意,如果还有异议的话,那么请看一下我们本赛季那些比赛的记录。”

那么对于AC米兰夺得了欧洲杯冠军,您是怎么看的呢?
“呵呵,AC米兰是我们的同城死敌呢!但是我们依然要祝贺他们。当然了,作为本赛季意甲冠军的我们在下赛季是不会仅仅满足一个冠军的。”

那么最后,您能透露一下您挂靴之后的安排吗?
“呃,现在说这个问题还早吧。但是我觉得我不会去做一名教练的。我想我会投入到我的儿童慈善机构事业中去的,然后我希望我可以再建几个类似的基金会。据我所知,AC米兰俱乐部旗下好像有类似的基金会吧,但是国际米兰还没有,如果有可能,我希望我可以建一个,然后我会尽力去帮助那些孩子们。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

229#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-11 12:50:00 | 只看该作者

2007年6月3日 一切都会通过场上表现来证明

目前关于Pupi在国家队的定位有多种说法,萨内蒂表示:“一切都会通过场上表现来证明。”

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

(国际米兰队长与Gago备战中,他们将参加随后的美洲杯预选赛)

身处逆境,也不能放弃梦想。10多年的职业生涯没有让萨内蒂产生厌倦感,从来不放弃自己的梦想。喜欢后辈球员里的萨维奥拉和梅西……在接受奥莱采访时,萨内蒂说:“美洲杯带给我很多回忆。在这么多年,尤其是落选世界杯后还能参加这么一个新的团队,让我感到真正的快乐,对胜利的渴望将给我带来更多动力。”这次和他一起回到国家队的还有阿亚拉和阿邦丹谢里。

巴西莱表示,在对委内瑞拉和美国队的比赛中,Pupi是目前能作出的最好人员选择:“有很多比赛里的表现能证明国际米兰队长的实力。上次他在对法国的友谊赛里也延续了这种表现,我们现在应该延续这种良好的势头。他现在状态很好,便于我们工作的开展,丰富的比赛经验和求胜欲望能给球队带来最大动力。”

萨内蒂的这种老道甚至表现在回答记者问题这种的细节上。他总是注视着对方的眼睛,几乎不经太多考虑的迅速回答问题。面部表情一如既往的平静,并不让自己感情太多的流露在脸上。“一切都会通过场上表现来证明。我相信就算作为这个荣誉团队的一名替补球员也是伟大的,但必须随时作好迎战准备。”

虽然舆论对于友谊赛的对手瑞士(作为主办国不需要参加预选赛)普遍存在或多或少的乐观情绪,但在萨内蒂眼里,这并不是一个简单的对手:“他们在一起训练的默契更多,这样会给他们创造更多机会。我希望明天被大家关注的,是我们的进球。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

230#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-11 12:52:00 | 只看该作者

2007年6月20日 从未有过被抛弃的感觉

Zanetti: " I never felt outside the Selección"

The mediocampista happened lateral marker needed that it did not feel marginalized of the national set and denied that this new call is a revenge to have been outside of the list for the World-wide one of Germany 2006

" Pupi" it indicated that now it wishes " to enjoy this new oportunidad" and it anticipated that the objective in the America Glass is " to be able to take alto" at the most; to the national list.

" This not it volume like revenge, always I felt like part of this group, no matter how hard it does not have been in the World-wide one. I never felt outside the Selection and now I am going to enjoy this new oportunidad" , it maintained Zanetti, that was not mentioned by the DT of then Jose Pekerman for the World-wide one of Germany 2006.

" Fodder in positive and work to always be able to be. It knew that if made the things good in the Inter chance were going to have one and luckily me dio" , it added in declarations formulated to the press.

In addition, Zanetti observed that " by history, Argentina always is candidato" , although it clarified that in soccer " equilibrado" is everything very;.

The player of the Inter considered that the lack of titles must " parejo" that it is this sport and he evaluated that " in order to gain the America Glass it is necessary to make great papel".

" The objective is to be able to take to at the most high Argentina. Hopefully that can be given, since nothing gains from 1993 and in the last edition it was a bitter flavor because he was to us inmerecidamente" , Zanetti remembered, that also emphasized the season that it had in the Inter of Italy. " It was a very pretty year, it enjoyed much and the championship occurred. To be in the history of that club is not poco" , it completed.

Before a specific question of the agency the Argentine News it thought that " Brazil and Venezuela" they are great candidates to the title and explained that the Selection that to be anfitriona " it has improved and it comes very playing bien".

Also, it praised to albiceleste technical director, Alfio Basile, when affirming that " he is a very intelligent trainer, it very knows or this atmosphere and that is in the Selection it very does or to soccer argentino" to him;.

Finally, it explained that during this cycle one evolved like lateral marker and mediocampista by the right, reason why to feel " útil" in the position in which " locates; Coco".

" We are going to be 22 men and no thinks about holders or substitutes, because we only want that to the Selection bien" goes to him; , it concluded.

从种种迹象来看,萨内蒂在这次美洲杯上将会趋于球队边缘化,他并不认为这就是被球队抛弃了;同时,参加这次美洲杯也不意味着是为了一雪落选德国世界杯之耻。

Pupi表示自己能“享受这次全新的旅程”,而且希望这次美洲杯的“国家队名单能尽量无所漏缺”。

“进入大名单并不意味着要证明过去的什么,但总会让我感觉自己像这个团队的一部分,无论面对的前途会多么艰难。除此之外,入选与否并没差别。现在,我正享受这次全新的旅程。”萨内蒂轻描淡写的说了这番话,没有提到2006年德国世界杯上佩克尔曼率领的那只国家队,同时他又例行公式化的补充道:“坚持努力工作总会得到别人的认可,我相信在国际米兰表现出色自然会有机会来到,幸运的是我得到了这个机会。”

足球中“均衡意味着一切”,萨内蒂说:“阿根廷有史以来总是热门。为了获得美洲杯我们必须制订一个完整的规划,关键就在于‘平衡’。定位将决定阿根廷的实际发挥,希望能夺得这个冠军。自从1993年后我们就一直未曾再获得过这项荣誉,上一届决赛中近在咫尺的失利更是让人回味苦涩。”萨内蒂也回忆了这个赛季里国际米兰的表现:“非常美好的一年,让人享受了冠军的快乐,虽然这在俱乐部的历史上并不少见。”

此外被他看作夺冠热门的还有巴西和东道主委内瑞拉,前者是传统强队,至于后者他解释为“东道主地利人和的优势,能让他们发挥出让人惊叹的实力”。在肯定对手的同时,他也肯定了主教练巴西莱:“他是一位非常聪明的教练,清楚的知道阿根廷足球需要的东西。”

最后他表示,从集训来看,美洲杯期间主教练可能会考虑根据实际情况让自己成为“万能”主力替补。“我们22个人,并没有主力替补之分,因为我们面临的都是同一个对手。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

231#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-11 12:54:00 | 只看该作者

2007年6月26日 为什么要“赌”萨内蒂?

http://www.ole.com.ar/notas/2007/06/26/01445249.html

Why bets on Zanetti? 

There are players symbols.  Every technician has them.  For Basile, the trio Verón, Messi and Riquelme is in the podium.  Palace, beyond its irregular present, is one of its weaknesses.  Hugo Ibarra is also one of the statements of principle of the DT.  More thinking about the present that in the future, Basile thought about the Black one to give him more company to the mystic winning loss.  Nevertheless, for the début, seems that the Coconut was decided for Zanetti.  How explain it?  Perhaps, the analysis of that election should begin for Verón.  To see... the Witch will not be a traditional right steering wheel, with a traveled through lineal.  Even with a middle of three men, very al flying mixed will be seemed that forms the double one 5 with Braña in Students.  More near Mascherano that of the line, its movement will open him the road al right winger.  The theme is not how goes, if does not how return.  Ibarra, of an upper technique al Pupi, uses the half of the court as a zone of traffic.  The projection lives on, of the surprise.  Zanetti, on the other hand, and beyond that at times abuses the transfer, has more soul of steering wheel that the Black one.  Basile needs that, al to be closed Verón, someone balance the middle and, for moments, according to the need, himself pair to a 3-4-1-2.  Zanetti, who he played in all the positions of the middle in the Inter, he can be stationed without need to separate as Ibarra.  Tactically he seems more orderly, although the mark be neither a seal that it distinga. 

That of Mouth, above all in hot parties of Liberators, elevated a lot the level in a ítem that could generate doubts: the mark.  Hard, it concentrated, attentive, closed followed when the ball turned on fire.  It arrived struck of the end and started the practices giving advantages.  The decision is not final.  It surprises, by the palate of the DT, but does not seem wrong. 

每只球队都有核心,巴西莱用的却是贝隆、梅西和里克尔梅三核心。在增加攻击力的同时,防守压力也随之加大。面对这种情况,本来是未来阵容中防线成员之一的伊巴拉则成为了牺牲品。从训练分组看来,椰子似乎选择了使用萨内蒂。为什么呢?或许这个改变与贝隆有关——巫师并不是传统风格的阿式中场核心,现在中路3个人,很有可能造成中场重叠,分担进攻的后腰和他的位置将混在一起。更重要的是,他的风格将使居于右后腰的马斯切拉诺面前门户大开。问题不是进攻,而在之后的回防。

伊巴拉在前场作用强于萨内蒂,射门和传球都能带来意外之喜;而萨内蒂的传球是其弱点,与中路球员的接应更多。巴西莱的3412需要的是贝隆攻上去后在能暂时坐镇中路的人。而萨内蒂在国际米兰正是打的中路后腰位置,他完全可以承担起这个任务,大大胜过伊巴拉起的作用;阵地战里他也比伊巴拉经验更丰富,虽然他往往并不被打上这个位置的标签。

对于博卡球迷来说,放弃伊巴拉的决定可能会引起很多争议。他们可以列举出其诸多优点:坚韧、勤奋、对阵焦灼时常有破局之举。但这改变不了巴西莱的决定,效果如何还得拭目以待。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

232#
发表于 2007-8-15 10:07:00 | 只看该作者

2007年8月15日 我所熟悉的国际米兰

Zanetti: "The Inter I know"
Wednesday, 15 August 2007 00:36:59

MILAN - Forty-five minutes against Juventus, and thirty-two against AC Milan. Javier Zanetti put some valuable pre-season minutes in his legs in Tuesday's Tim Trophy tournament ahead of the Nerazzurri's 2007/08 season, which kicks off this coming Sunday with the Italian Super Cup against Roma.

Speaking after Inter's triangular triumph Zanetti, who along with several other South Americans made his first pre-season appearance since the Copa America, said: "The legs are working and I have found the Inter I know. We only have a week's work in our legs and these were our first matches, but everything went well. Our condition is improving and the work we are doing is already harvesting its fruits."

The Inter captain added: "I'm pleased with mine and the team's performance. I have found the Inter I know, a team that always wants to win and that has the quality to face a difficult season."

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

在与尤文图斯队的比赛中出场45分钟,在与AC米兰队的比赛中出场32分钟。当地时间周二的TIM杯邀请赛中,在国际米兰队的2007-2008赛季前,哈维尔·萨内蒂为他的双脚带来了赛季前热身赛中有价值的时间。国际米兰队的这个赛季将于即将到来的周日与罗马队的意大利超级杯比赛中开始。

在三角赛中夺冠后,美洲杯之后与其他几名南美球员一起首次在赛季前比赛中出场的萨内蒂说:“我们的双腿在工作,我找到了我熟悉的国际米兰队。我们只参加了一周训练,这是我们的第一场比赛,但一切都很顺利。我们的情况在进步,我们正在做的工作已经看到了成果。”

国际米兰的队长说:“我为我和球队的表现感到满意。我找到了我熟悉的国际米兰队,一支总想要赢球的和有实力面对一个困难的赛季的球队。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

233#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-26 22:39:00 | 只看该作者

2007年8月19日 我们没有找借口

Zanetti: "Not looking for excuses"
Sunday, 19 August 2007 23:48:38

MILAN - Javier Zanetti spoke on the Nerazzurri's TV station after the Italian Super Cup defeat to Roma. "The team wanted to win tonight, unfortunately we didn't succeed," he told Inter Channel.

"They played better and did a bit more than us to win this game. We didn't manage to convert the chances we created."

Inter face Udinese at home next Sunday in their maiden fixture of the 2007/08 Serie A season

"Now we have to continue to work hard. The championship starts in a week and we have to start off on the right foot.

"We're not looking for excuses for this defeat. We could have done well but unfortunately it wasn't enough to win the game."

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

在超级杯上负于罗马之后,哈维尔·萨内蒂接受了蓝黑电视台的采访。“今晚球队想要获胜,不幸的是我们并没有成功,”他告诉国际米兰频道,“他们踢得更加出色,他们比我们付出了更多,因此赢得了这场比赛的胜利。我们没有成功的把握住我们创造出来的机会。”

国际米兰将在下周日的2007-2008赛季首轮意甲联赛中主场对阵乌迪内队。“现在我们应该继续努力工作。联赛将在一周内开始,我们应该以正确的步调开始。我们没有为本场比赛的失利找借口。我们本应该踢好的,但不幸的是,这并不足以取胜。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

234#
发表于 2007-8-27 10:16:00 | 只看该作者

2007年8月26日 对平局表示遗憾

Zanetti: "Disappointed with draw"
Sunday, 26 August 2007 17:30:44

MILAN - Inter captain Javier Zanetti is disappointed with Inter's 1-1 draw against Udinese in Sunday's Serie A opener.

"We wanted to win at all costs today but unfortunately this equaliser came in added time. Perhaps we deserved a bit more than a draw," he told journalists after the game.

"However, there are still thirty-seven matches to go. We have to work hard to win as many as possible because this is our goal.

"It's true that we weren't at one hundred percent of our condition but no one is at the moment."

国际米兰队长哈维尔·萨内蒂对周日意甲首战国际米兰1-1战平乌迪内的结果表示了遗憾。

“今天我们想不惜一切代价获胜,但不幸的是,扳平球出现在补时阶段。也许我们应该获得的不止是一场平局。”赛后他告诉记者,“但是还有37场比赛。我们应该努力工作,取得尽可能多的胜利,因为这是我们的目标。我们并不是百分之百在状态,这是真的,但现在没有人这样。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 06:28 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 18 queries .