[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-23 2:17:02编辑过]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-12-31 15:44:00 | 只看该作者
12月圣诞节那天的:

J.ZANETTI: "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL INTER FANS"
Thursday, 25 December 2003 12:03:17
MILAN - Paula Zanetti once recalled how her husband, Inter captain Javier, trained on the day of their wedding, both before and after the ceremony. So it's impossible to imagine Javier having a calm holiday. Indeed, just twenty-four hours after Lazio v Inter he was on the pitch on the other side of the world for Ivan Zamorano's farewell match in Santiago del Cile. Zanetti then joined his wife and relatives in Argentina, but our captain is running between meals to maintain his physical fitness ahead of 2 January, when the South American Nerazzurri return to Angelo Moratti Sports Centre for training.
Captain, it's Christmas Day. What's your message for readers of Inter.it?
"I wish everyone a serene festive period and I hope they can share it with the people dearest to them. The simplicity of a spontaneous embrace is the best present that any one of us can receive. I wish everybody good health and confidence for the future, in the desire to build something important, both in their homes and outside, maybe for those who don't have a home. I wish everyone a passion called Inter in their hearts. Even though Inter is crazy, like the song says, it's impossible to do without it. And we're here talking about it even on Christmas Day."

译文:

寄语国际球迷

时至今日,扎内蒂夫人还记的她丈夫,也就是现任的国米队长在他们结婚当天还坚持训练的事情。
可以想见,扎内蒂的假日也绝对不是轻松度过的。
在国米与拉素比赛之后的二十四小时内,扎内蒂便出现在了智利球星萨莫拉诺的告别赛上,尽管没有上场。
扎内蒂和妻子亲属回到阿根廷过圣诞节,但他仍坚持锻炼以保证在一月二号回去的时候有个良好的状态。
作为我们的队长,在圣诞节的时候您有什么话想和球迷们说吗?
我希望每个人都可以和他最亲近的人一起过个快乐的节日。
我祝福每个人都身体健康,无论做什么都要对未来充满信心。
我也期待大家更加关注我们球队的发展。
正如我们队歌所唱:疯狂的国际!但这需要我们大家的共同努力。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-12-31 15:48:00 | 只看该作者
12月26日的采访

J.ZANETTI: "THERE ARE UNHEALED WOUNDS"
Friday, 26 December 2003 11:07:42
MILAN - J.Zanetti C. ristmas interview with Inter.it (2):
With the new year around the corner, what's your analysis of 2003?
"My own personal analysis is good because I didn't have any injuries. I've played with continuity and I've always been at the service of the team. Then there's the analysis of Inter, which obviously influences and characterises mine. And unfortunately, the analysis of the team cannot be good. We didn't achieve the goals we could have reached. We collected a lot of positive results, but we didn't win anything. And I'm very sorry about this."

Which was the unforgettable event of 2003?
"The two-legged Champions League final with Milan. It was an event which involved and overwhelmed everybody. These two matches will go down in Italian and European football history. And this is the reason why it still hurts to have been knocked out without losing on the pitch. And against a Milan side that quite honestly didn't show they were better than us over the one hundred and eighty minutes. No Christmas can heal the wound. It's always there..."

译文:

无法愈合的伤口

在新年即将来临之际,您对过去的03年是怎么看的?
如果从我个人来说还不错,我没有受什么伤,一直在比赛,一直为我的球队打着比赛。
但如果从国际米兰来说,当然我的一切都要受到球队的影响,从这个角度来看,过去的一年并不成功。我们没有达到可以达到的成绩,有很多次机会但最终我们都失去了。对此,我非常抱歉。
03年什么事情使您觉得最遗憾呢?
冠军杯和米兰的比赛,这让我们每个人都觉得很难过。两场比赛的结果影响了意大利乃至整个欧洲足球的历史,也是我们为此久久不能释怀的原因。
输给米兰并不说明在180分钟内我们的表现不如对手!
这个伤痕将会一直存在,即便是圣诞也不能愈合它。

插花:现在想起当时的德比应该是萨队唯一放纵自己感情流露的时候,现在想起来仍然让人悲伤…………
[][]

同一天的还有一条:

J.ZANETTI: "ENTHUSIASM IS THE KEY"
Friday, 26 December 2003 11:26:29
MILAN - J.Zanetti C. ristmas interview with Inter.it (3):
All the fans are asking why Inter, who have the right team, still can't win. Why not?
"How many times have I asked this myself, after a match, at the end of the season? But if I keep asking myself why, just like all the fans, then it means I want to find a reply, so I want to carry on with this challenge together with Inter, a challenge which for me began in the summer of 1995. It might seem strange, but the only thing Inter lacks is a victory, intended as the cork of a bottle which finally comes out, which goes away forever, freeing all the potential we have inside - in the president, the club, the team and the marvellous people that follow us every day. I've always said it and I'll repeat as long as I can breathe - the day Inter win something important an era will start."

Is this the reason why there's still optimism regarding the championship, despite the defeat by Lazio in Rome?
"There's optimism because we're following Zaccheroni with great enthusiasm, with a great desire to do well so that damned cork comes out. There's still a long way to go in the championship. A year ago Milan won the title of winter champions with a three-point advantage over us, but they finished up four points behind us. I think this statistic is enough to emphasise that nothing has been compromised and that the six consecutive victories recorded before the Lazio defeat mean something, especially to us. So when the championship resumes we have to continue winning..."

You were ever present in 2003. What's J.Zanetti 's secret?
"It's not a secret. It's just the enthusiasm I've always had and still have. Without enthusiasm I can't do anything, not even shopping, let alone playing football."

译文:

热情是关键

很多球迷经常会问:为什么象国际这样一支不错的球队却始终不能赢得荣誉呢?
很多时候,在一场比赛结束后或者是整个赛季结束的时候,我都会问自己这个问题,象很多球迷一样。
每当我想到这些,就更坚定了自己必须和球队一起去接受这个挑战的信念——一个从95年就开始的信念。
看起来似乎很奇怪,但国际米兰唯一缺少的就是胜利,很多次眼看即将到手了却在最后功亏一篑。
现在整个俱乐部,从老板到球员,每个人都鼓足了劲头。我也会更加努力。
国际米兰赢得胜利的时候就要开始了!

在输给拉素之后,为什么你们还能对夺冠持如此乐观态度呢?
之所以如此乐观是因为,目前在扎切罗尼的率领下,所有队员都热情高涨,大家都期待可以打破曾经的宿命。
当然现在我们距离冠军还很远。
一年前米兰以3分的优势获得了冬季冠军,但联赛最后结果他们落后我们有四分。我想这个例子可以说明没有什么是绝对的。
而在败给拉素之前,我们取得的六连胜还是能够振奋大家的精神。
联赛只要在进行,我们就要努力去争取胜利。

您在03年的表现很不错,有什么秘诀吗?
没什么啦,只不过比较有热情罢了。如果没热情的话,我做什么事情都会感觉很无劲。

[][]

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-12-31 15:51:38编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-12-31 15:53:00 | 只看该作者
12月28号的官网消息

J.ZANETTI ORGANISES CHARITY MATCH FOR PUPI
Sunday, 28 December 2003 19:57:16
BUENOS AIRES - Javier Zanetti staged a charity match in favour of his PUPI Foundation at world champions Boca Junior's stadium on Saturday.
Among the players, actors and journalists who took part were Sergio Zanetti (Javier's brother), Diego Simeone, Alfredo Cascini, Adrián González, Roberto Trotta, Pedro Troglio, Adrián Giampietri, Sebastián Peratta, Maximiliano Estévez, Sergio Goycochea, Gerardo Reinoso, Sebastián Méndez, Damián Benedetti, José Jiménez, Nelson Vivas, José Manuel Chatruc and Daniel Yañez.

"It was a very pleasant spectacle in which many famous people took part," said the Inter captain. "Sport is very useful for the Foundation's objectives, especially seeing as it provides a good example to follow.

"Today was very important in supporting a good cause: to give children the chance of a better future."

译文:

周六,扎内蒂参加了一场为PUPI基金募捐的慈善义赛,比赛是在博卡青年队的主场举行的。
除他以外的参与者还有Sergio(他的兄弟),Diego Simeone, Alfredo Cascini, Adrián González, Roberto Trotta, Pedro Troglio, Adrián Giampietri, Sebastián Peratta, Maximiliano Estévez, Sergio Goycochea, Gerardo Reinoso, Sebastián Méndez, Damián Benedetti, José Jiménez, Nelson Vivas, José Manuel Chatruc and Daniel Ya?ez.
国际米兰的队长表示:“我很高兴参加这次活动,能为慈善机构做点事情是很有意义的。体育在很大程度上能够募集到资金,这次开了一个好头。”扎内蒂继续道:“今天我们所做的一切都是为了一个目标:给每个孩子一个美好的未来。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-1-1 23:17:00 | 只看该作者
萨内蒂:总有一些伤口无法治愈

萨内蒂接受inter.it的圣诞采访:

新年将至,你怎么看过去的2003年呢?

对我个人来说2003年挺好的,因为我没有受什么伤,而且状态不错,一直能为球队出场。可惜过去一年国际的情况不能说好啊。我们本来可以取得一些成就的,可是我们没有。我们有很多不错的成绩,可是没有获得任何冠军,我感到非常难过。

2003年最难忘的事件?

跟米兰打的两回合冠军联赛半决赛,这个事件让所有人都全身心投入进去了。这两场比赛将会一直流传在意大利和欧洲的足球历史里。也因为这个原因,每当想起我们根本没有在场上失败却被淘汰,感觉总是很伤痛。老实说,这一支米兰在180分钟里面的表现,也没有比我们更出色。即使圣诞节也不能治愈这个伤口,它一直在那儿……

所有的球迷都在问,为什么国际有出色的队伍,但是仍然不能取胜呢?为什么呢?

这个问题我问过自己多少次了?比赛后?赛季结束后?但如果我像球迷那样一直问为什么,这就意味着我要找出答案。我会与国际一起面对这个挑战,一个从1995年夏天开始我就必须面对的挑战。国际缺少的仅仅是胜利,就像拔掉瓶子上的木塞一样,释放出我们所有的潜能——主席的、俱乐部的、球队的,还有每天跟随着我们的这些非凡的人们的潜能。我总是这样说,而且只要我继续呼吸着,我就会不断重复这句话:国际取得冠军的那一天,就是一个时代的开端。

虽然在罗马被拉齐奥击败,但你们依然对联赛保持乐观,这个就是原因吗?

我们态度乐观是因为我们热情的追随着扎克,强烈渴望着做得更好,好快点儿拔掉那个该死的木塞。联赛还有很长的路要走。一年前,米兰获得了冬季冠军,领先我们三分;可是赛季最后他们落后我们四分。我想这些数据足够强调一件事:结果未定。而且我们六场连胜的纪录很有意义,特别是对于我们。所以当联赛重开,我们必须继续赢下去……

在2003年你从来没有缺阵过,有什么秘密吗?

这不是什么秘密。这是以前和现在我一直拥有的热诚。没有热诚我什么也做不了,即使购物这样的事情,更别提踢球了。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-1-1 23:19:00 | 只看该作者
萨内蒂送给球迷真诚祝福

国际米兰队的队长萨内蒂是球场上的“铁人”,他在国际米兰的作用举足轻重。2003年岁末,圣诞节期间这位阿根廷人终于获得了难得的休息时间。回到阿根廷的家人身边,现在扎内蒂可以享受一下属于自己的假期了。

在哈维尔-萨内蒂的妻子保拉记忆中,自己的丈夫是一个为足球而生的人。在他的生活中每时每刻都离不开足球,保拉回忆道:“在我们结婚的那一天,他(萨内蒂)还在训练,隆重的婚礼仪式开始前他才匆匆赶到教堂,而婚礼一结束他又‘第一时间’赶往了训练场。”的确如保拉所说,萨内蒂的生活中足球永远都是第一位的,在国际米兰队与拉齐奥队的比赛结束后24小时,萨内蒂又出现在了智利首都圣地亚哥--参加好友伊万-萨莫拉诺的告别赛。事实上留给他和家人共度的时间已经不多了,明年1月2日,国际米兰队将重新集结,在莫拉蒂体育中心开始新一年的训练。

在阿根廷期间,萨内蒂为全世界所有国际米兰队的球迷送上了圣诞的祝福,他说:“祝全世界所有国际米兰队的球迷圣诞快乐!我希望每个人都能过一个美好的假期,与家人在一起的时间是最幸福的,一个拥抱、一份圣诞礼物可以让人忘掉这一年中一切不如意的事情。我同样希望球迷们能把祝福送给我们的球队,正像我们的队歌中唱道的那样:我们的心中不能没有你,即使是圣诞节也不要忘记。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-1-5 16:24:00 | 只看该作者
1月3日的官网采访(共三条)

第一条:

J.ZANETTI: "FORM, DESIRE AND ENTHUSIASM"
Saturday, 03 January 2004 15:42:27   
APPIANO GENTILE - J.Zanetti spoke to the media at the first Nerazzurri news conference of the new year (1):

Javier Zanetti, in what condition are you after the Christmas holidays?
"Our physical condition is good. Us South Americans were back to work yesterday afternoon and today we worked with the complete squad, which shows we kept ourselves in form during the holidays. We're working intensely so we can reach our best possible condition for the match against Lecce."

Isn't there the risk that the defeat at Lazio has affected your enthusiasm?
"Absolutely not. Our enthusiasm is the same enthusiasm with which we won six consecutive championship matches. Like Zaccheroni has often said, we shouldn't look at the table. We have to take each match as it comes. The defeat by Lazio in Rome, which was caused by several negative episodes, certainly hasn't cancelled out the good work we had done beforehand."

On a tactical level, what has changed with Alberto Zaccheroni on the Inter bench?
"There was also enthusiasm before, but the results weren't coming and in football the result is king. So let's say that Zaccheroni has added even more enthusiasm to the group. With Zaccheroni the tactical module has definitely changed, and in support of this the results have come, which have allowed us to work with greater tranquillity. We're making our best effort and we're working well. We must continue like this and we're full of confidence."

译文:

新年的第一次新闻招待会上,国际队长扎内蒂接受了采访。[][]

-过完圣诞,队伍现在状态如何呢?
-从体能方面说,大家都很好。回美洲的队员都回来了,昨天下午进行了训练,今天全队训练,大家在假期里都保持了不错的状态。我们在这段时间会努力争取在与莱切比赛前达到最佳状态。

-对拉素一役的失利会不会影响到队伍的情绪?
-当然不会,我们现在的情绪依旧和六连胜后的一样。就象扎切罗尼常说的:看问题不能只看表面。对每场比赛我们都要这么看。在罗马输给拉素,也是很多不利因素造成的。这场失利不能抹杀之前我们取得的成绩。

-从技术层面来说,扎切罗尼上任后给国际带来什么变化呢?
-之前我们也有着热情,但结果往往不能尽如人意,而球场却偏偏是个成绩至上的地方。扎切罗尼带给我们更多的热情,也改变了整个战术体系并因此而给我们带来了胜利。这些又激励了全体队员更加尽力去做的更好。现在我们都充满信心。

第二条:

J.ZANETTI: "ROMA V MILAN? NO, INTER V LECCE"
Saturday, 03 January 2004 16:05:03   
APPIANO GENTILE - J.Zanetti spoke to the media at the first Nerazzurri news conference of the new year (2):

Roma play Milan on Tuesday.It's not easy for an Interista, but will you be forced to support your cross-city 'cousins'?
"We could hope for a draw but there's no use because it's a purely theoretical matter. We just have to think about doing well against Lecce."

What do Roma have over their title rivals? Are they really favourites to win the Scudetto?
"The Giallorossi have a solid defence which supports a great squad. Let's hope they slip up, then we'll try and take advantage. They are certainly the team that's doing better than anyone else at the moment, but the Italian championship is full of traps and I still don't think we can say the fight for the Scudetto is just between two teams. The race is still long, nobody is excluded and, I repeat, we're very confident."

Were you expecting Julio Cruz to do so well for the Nerazzurri?
"I didn't have any doubts, because I'd known him ever since he played in Argentina. He did very well when he came to Bologna and he showed his talents. Julio is a great player and let's hope he can continue to do as well as he has done in recent months. He arrived at Inter just as if he was born here."

译文:

-周二罗马将迎战米兰,你们怎么看待这场同城兄弟的比赛呢?
-我们当然希望是平局,不过也只是想想罢了。我们要做的是努力踢好对莱切的比赛。

-罗马会怎么应付他们的对手呢?在夺冠的路途上他们是否占有一定优势呢?
-罗马有坚固的后防线,这给他们球队以巨大的支援。一方面希望他们自己有所疏忽,更关键的是我们要抓住机会努力赶超上罗马。目前罗马的确是发挥很好的队伍,但想取得联赛冠军并不是这么简单的事情,联赛中也并不就只有两支队伍有这个实力。竞争还是很激烈的,路途还很长,任何事情都不能作出定论。我必须说,我们对自己还是充满信心的。

-您对克鲁斯在国际的出色表现有什么看法?
-我不觉得惊讶因为他在阿根廷踢球的时候就表现出这种潜力。在博洛尼亚的时候他的实力得到更加充分的发掘。克鲁斯是个很不错的球员,他是那种生来就适合国际的球员,我期待在未来的几个月中他有更加精彩的发挥。

第三条:

J.ZANETTI: "THE SQUAD MAKES THE DIFFERENCE"
Saturday, 03 January 2004 16:34:58   
APPIANO GENTILE - J.Zanetti spoke to the media at the first Nerazzurri news conference of the new year (3):

Captain, let's talk about the transfer market, the hottest topic at the moment. What do you think about the possible arrival of Adriano in January?
"This is a matter for the club. I know Adriano's value. I've played with him at Inter and I've seen that he has done very well at Parma. But we have some very good strikers in our squad, who are giving us a great hand and working with great effort. First of all I want to thank them for what they have given and, and I have no doubts, for what they will continue to give. If Adriano comes, what I can say is that he will certainly be given a warm welcome, just like everyone who joins our group. Without taking anything away from Adriano, I reaffirm that I believe more in the strength and compactness of a squad than in individuals. Quality individuals, like all those that play for Inter, can help you resolve a problem."

There are a lot of transfer market rumours. Do they bother you? For example, there has been talk lately that Christian Vieri could leave...
"But Bobo is still here with us [he smiles]. It seems very banal to say that a lot of teams would like to have Vieri . And who wouldn't want him? But transfer market rumours are part of the game. When negotiations start, there are always a lot of players who come and go. It has also happened to me to be considered by the papers as transferred... Luckily, I have always stayed here. As far as Bobo is concerned, I can talk about what I see him do in training. He always works hard and transmits his enthusiasm and willingness to the squad."

译文:

-队长,目前球员转会无疑是最热门的话题,您觉得一月阿德里亚诺能否来到国际呢?
-这是俱乐部的事情。我了解阿德里亚诺的实力,以前曾经和他一起在国际踢过球,现在他在帕尔马表现的也很不错。不过我们队里也有不少好的攻击手,他们也都很努力。首先我要谢谢他们为球队所做出的一切,而且我相信在以后的日子里他们还是会继续努力下去的。如果阿德里亚诺来的话,我想说我们会热情的欢迎他就如同欢迎任何一个加入我们这个大家庭中的成员一样。不过我更加相信的是整体的力量,一支球队是一个整体而并不仅仅是个人,虽然个人能力也是很重要的。

-现在有很多的转会传言,它们有无对您造成困扰呢?比如说有谣言说维埃里将离去......
-可BOBO现在还是和我们在一起啊(笑),当然以BOBO的实力是会有很多俱乐部相中他,谁不想得到这么一位强力中锋呢?转会市场一向都是如此,充斥着许多的传言,就是我也曾经多次被传说要离开国际的。但幸运的是,直到今天我依旧在这里。提到BOBO我不得不说,他在训练中是很刻苦的,而且很能带动起全队的热情,是一个不错的队友。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2004-1-11 13:33:00 | 只看该作者
J.ZANETTI: "WE MUST MAKE AMENDS"
Sunday, 11 January 2004 00:50:13   
PARMA - Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti's comments to Inter Channel following the 1-0 defeat at the Tardini:

"We're bitter about the defeat because we created a lot and we didn't manage to score. Instead, they took immediate advantage of a mistake we made and I'm very disappointed. To let in a goal like that and lose the match is difficult to accept. But I have to thank the fans for their support. It's up to us to make amends for the mistakes made. There are still loads of matches to go."

“我们必须要作一些改正”

萨内蒂在1月11日同帕尔马的比赛后接受采访时说道:“我们被击败了因为我们犯了一些错误,现在我们已经不能改变比分了。相反,我们要立即去考虑我们所犯下的那些错误。对于结果我很失望。输球总是很难让人接受的,在此我要感谢球迷对我们的支持!这使的我们必须对球队的错误做一些调整,因为后面还有许多比赛等着我们”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-1-14 16:44:00 | 只看该作者

1月13号官网采访

J.ZANETTI: "WE HAVE TO FIND CONTINUITY"
Tuesday, 13 January 2004 10:26:19

UDINE - Inter return to Udine three months after this season's Serie A Week 4 evening kick-off away to the Bianconeri from Friuli. After seventeen minutes of play last 27 September, the Nerazzurri had Luciano sent off for a foul from behind on Jankulovski. Then, in the second half, Udinese were awarded a penalty. Pizarro sent Toldo the wrong way but saw his spot-kick go wide of the far post, just days after the Inter keeper had saved a Thierry Henry penalty at Highbury.

With the match perfectly balanced and three minutes of normal time remaining, Zanetti did what he has often done in over three hundred and fifty matches for Inter. Picking up the ball on the halfway line he made a run down the middle then unleashed a ferocious shot which, with Udinese keeper De Santis beaten, came off the post. It was the kind of strike that had ended up in goal celebrations on various occasions: at home to Salernitana in 1996, against Lazio in the 1998 Uefa Cup final and at Empoli last season.

"I remember that play," said Javier Zanetti to Inter.it. "I was sure the ball would have gone in."

When asked what kind of match he's expecting against Udinese, the Nerazzurri captain replied: "They are a very difficult opponent for us. We've always had difficulty against them. They are a very difficult team to face. We'll have to give our best."

On Inter's current situation, Zanetti remarked: "We have to get back the continuity we showed in the last two months of last year."

译文:

我们要继续

国际再次来到了乌迪内斯的主场,两队的上次交手还要追溯到三个月前的联赛:那场比赛,卢西亚诺只在场上待了17分钟就领受红牌离场,这使得国际在大部分时间里不得不以少打多。下半时乌迪内斯还获得一个点球机会,不过主罚的皮萨罗面对托尔多将球打偏。萨内蒂在自己的位置上表现很好,状态也十分稳定,并有过一次很有威胁的进攻,可惜球打在门柱上弹出。这是队长招牌式进攻的再次表演,如果进的话将成为其经典进球之一,如96年对Salernitana、98年对拉素以及上赛季对恩波利的进球一样。

“我记得那场较量,”萨内蒂接受采访的时候说,“我还以为那个球肯定能进。”
当被问及对于这场比赛的想法时,国际队长表示:“乌迪内斯是个很棘手的对手,很难对付。我们必须打起精神以最好的状态出战。”
提到国际最近的状况时,萨内蒂强调道:“我们要尽快找回去年最后两个月时候的状态来,争取拿下每场比赛。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-1-15 9:26:55编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-1-17 18:26:00 | 只看该作者

1月16日官网采访

J.ZANETTI: "WE DON'T FEAR ANYONE"
Friday, 16 January 2004 15:38:02   
APPIANO GENTILE - In an interview with Nerazzurri TV Inter Channel, Zanetti J. looked ahead to the upcoming matches at home to Empoli (Serie A ) and Udinese (Tim Cup).

He said: "Some new players have joined the Tuscan team, players that will certainly want to do well. But if we play like we know how, we can win. The opponents must always be respected, but we don't fear anyone. I repeat, if we play our game we will win against Empoli.

"We have two very important matches ahead of us. Against Empoli we want to get going again in the championship so we don't fall too far behind the leaders. It will be important to win against Udinese to qualify for the Tim Cup semi-final, which is an important objective for us. We know that lately we haven't done as well as in previous matches, but we know we can improve greatly. There are a lot of important players at Inter, we must all improve together."

译文:

我们无所畏惧

接受采访的时候,国际队长萨内蒂对即将要遭遇的对手,恩波利(联赛)和乌迪内斯(意大利杯)进行了展望。
他说:“冬季转会时有新人加入了恩波利队,当然他们想做的更好。不过只要我们做好自己的工作,就一定能取得胜利。每个对手都是值得尊敬的,但我们不畏惧任何人!”萨内蒂再次强调,“我们要做的就是充分发挥自己的实力,那样就一定能击败恩波利。”
“这两场比赛对我们都很重要。”国际队长说。“只有赢下恩波利我们才能保证队伍在联赛积分榜上紧紧咬住领先者不被拉下;而击败乌迪内斯才能进军TIM杯半决赛,这个是我们这赛季最重要的目标之一。最近一段时间全队的表现都不是很好,但我们相信我们能改变现在的情况。国际有很多重要的球员,我们要一起努力共同促进国际的前进。”

[][][]

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-1-17 19:06:51编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2004-1-19 17:52:00 | 只看该作者
1月18日采访:

J.ZANETTI: "A DIFFICULT MOMENT"
Sunday, 18 January 2004 21:46:35   
MILAN - Inter captain J.Zanetti was interviewed by journalists after Sunday's defeat at home to Empoli:

It was a bad defeat. Why?
"Yes, it's a bad defeat. We're very disappointed about the result and about how things went. We did better in the second half but we didn't create the right chances to get the result we wanted."

Has the Zaccheroni effect already vanished?
"No, it hasn't vanished. It's a difficult moment, it's useless to ignore this. Now we have to be more compact otherwise everything will become more difficult."

And the things they're saying about Vieri ?
"No, this isn't the problem. We don't even have the time to sit here and complain. We have a very important match on Wednesday and we must leave this moment behind us as soon as possible."

And the fans' protests?
"They expect results. The team didn't lack in effort, but we didn't manage to express ourselves at our usual level."

译文:

周日国际米兰在主场败于恩波利后萨内蒂接受采访时说:

这是一场很糟糕的失败,是吗?
这的确是一场糟糕的败局,无论对比赛的场面还是结果,我都感到失望。我们在下半时有一些起色,但是并没有制造出真正的机会。

‘扎克效应’已经没有了吗?
扎克效应’没有了?不,不是这样的,这是一个艰难的时刻,我们不能忽视这一切,现在我们必须更加团结,否则一切会变得更艰难。

有维耶里的问题吗?
不,这不是问题。我们现在没有坐下来去抱怨的时间,我们周三仍有一场重要的比赛,我们必须尽快走出阴影。

关于球迷的嘘声呢?
他们只是以一种通常的方式表达他们的失望。球队不缺乏努力。但是我们没有发挥出我们正常的水平。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-1-19 18:20:14编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2004-1-27 14:28:00 | 只看该作者
1月25日采访

J.ZANETTI: "WE DIDN'T KEEP THE ADVANTAGE"
Sunday, 25 January 2004 19:37:08   
MODENA - Nerazzurri capitan Javier Zanetti spoke to Inter Channel after today's 1-1 draw in Modena:

"We didn't manage to keep our lead. We started well and then after their equaliser things turned badly. It's difficult to understand what didn't work... We weren't good at pressing or creating clear chances. In the first half we were more mobile, in the second half we didn't push the ball around quickly enough."

译文:

在同摩德纳1比1战平后,萨内蒂赛后接受采访时说:
“我们没有保持好我们的领先优势,开始时非常好,但随后他们的进球使场上的局势变的坏起来。很难理解我们现在的状态。上半场我们更灵活,我们下半时做得真的不好,无法给对方施加压力,也无法创造太多的机会。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2004-1-29 20:54:00 | 只看该作者
J.ZANETTI: "A COLLECTIVE EFFORT"
Tuesday, 27 January 2004 08:00:01   
CANTU' - Javier Zanetti answered questions from journalists present at last night's charity volleyball match in favour of his PUPI Foundation and I Bindun Sports Group:

A lot of people have come to support your foundation and I Bindun...
"I thank everybody that has come. They battled against the snow..."

What has remained of Sunday's match against Modena?
"A draw at Modena isn't a problem of one of us, but everybody's. We must make a collective effort to get through this situation. We've spoken about it with the coach and we must understand why there have been performances like the one on Sunday, which aren't worthy of a big team. Now we have to recover the spirit and compactness we had before the break. This is a difficult moment. We're aware we can improve. Up to the match with Bologna we showed all our potential."

Adriano has been with you for several days...
"I'd say that after his experiences in Florence and Parma he's even stronger than before. He's a great champion and he can do great things. Before Sunday he had only done one training session with us. We must give him the time to insert himself at best."

Facchetti will be your new president...
"Giacinto is a person with great charisma. He has given a lot to Inter and has written important pages in the history of this club. He will do very well in his new role."

译文:

萨内蒂:一场集体的努力
1月27日萨内蒂在慈善排球赛后接受体育记者的采访:

今天很多人都来参加支持你创办基金会的慈善赛……
我感谢每一位来参加的人,他们玩的很开心。

怎么看周日那场同莫德纳的比赛?

在莫德纳的平局不是我们哪个人的问题,而是每一个人的。我们必须通过集体的努力才能解决这个问题。我们不能说这只是教练的问题,必须想想我们每个人自身是否履行了自己的职责,在一个大集体中这是很值得我们考虑的。现在我们要在下一场比赛前重新找回团结的精神。这是一个困难的时期,我们意识到我们必须提高我们在同博洛尼亚的比赛时的水平并发挥我们的潜能。

阿德里亚诺这几天一直和你们正在一起吗?
是的,我说他从帕尔马被租借回来后比以前更强壮了。他是一个冠军球员他能做很多事情。在周日比赛前他仅仅和我们训练了一小会儿。我们必须给他足够的时间去让他加入我们并做的更好。

法切蒂将是你们的新主席……

他是一个很宽容的人,他为国际米兰做过很多,在俱乐部的历史上书写过重要的一页。在这个新角色上我相信他会做的很好。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-1-30 19:03:23编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-1-30 12:52:00 | 只看该作者
1月28日参加纪念活动的叙述

IC VERBANIA CELEBRATE 40TH ANNIVERSARY
Wednesday, 28 January 2004 13:17:17   
VERBANIA - Inter Club Verbania celebrated forty years of support for the Nerazzurri last night along with Javier and Paula Zanetti. Speaking in front of the two hundred fans present, the Inter captain said: "Our fans are special, unique. They're different from the others. Their enthusiasm is always the same, even in difficult moments. I thank them for this. We will always make our best effort."

Also present at the event were eight other Inter Clubs (Galliate, Locarno, Naples, Nice Monferrato, Ossola Presente, Turin, Turin La Mole and Valsesia), who participated in an auction of an Inter number four shirt. The funds raised will go to Zanetti's PUPI Foundation.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2004-2-5 15:57:00 | 只看该作者

2004年2月4日采访

J.ZANETTI: "WE DESERVED MORE THAN A DRAW"
Wednesday, 04 February 2004 23:54:32   
TURIN - "The team showed great character today and earned a draw which is a bit hard on us," said Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after Wednesday evening's 2-2 stalemate at Juventus.

The Inter captain continued: "Adriano ? He played a nice game today, let's hope he continues like this. He and Stankovic are fitting into the squad well. Now we must try and find continuity; we must play against everybody like we did this evening."

译文:

“我们能做的更好”
萨内蒂在星期三同尤文2比2平局的比赛后说道。
“今天的比赛展示了我们的特点,他们给我们施加了一些困难,但我们也同时得到了一些好机会……
阿德里亚诺?他今天的比赛表现的非常好,希望他能继续下去,他和斯坦科维奇配合的很完美。现在我们每个人应该努力做到使每晚都和今天这样客场打尤文的比赛发挥的一样好才行。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2004-2-5 16:15:00 | 只看该作者

2004年2月4日

J.ZANETTI: "WE DESERVED MORE THAN A DRAW"
Wednesday, 04 February 2004 23:54:32   
TURIN - "The team showed great character today and earned a draw which is a bit hard on us," said Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after Wednesday evening's 2-2 stalemate at Juventus.

The Inter captain continued: "Adriano ? He played a nice game today, let's hope he continues like this. He and Stankovic are fitting into the squad well. Now we must try and find continuity; we must play against everybody like we did this evening."

译文:

“我们能做的更好”
萨内蒂在星期三同尤文2比2平局的比赛后说道。
“今天的比赛展示了我们的特点,他们给我们施加了一些困难,但我们也同时得到了一些好机会……
阿德里亚诺?他今天的比赛表现的非常好,希望他能继续下去,他和斯坦科维奇配合的很完美。现在我们每个人应该努力做到使每晚都和今天这样客场打尤文的比赛发挥的一样好才行。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-2-5 19:27:48编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2004-2-5 19:14:00 | 只看该作者

2004年2月5日

J.ZANETTI: "IN TEN MEN WE WERE UNITED"
Thursday, 05 February 2004 01:19:40   
TURIN - Comments from Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the 2-2 draw at the Delle Alpi:

"We showed great character. At a certain point they had five strikers on the pitch, in ten men our team united. We played a good match against Siena and we showed it again today."

译文:
“十个人的联合”
在2比2结束同尤文的意大利杯比赛后,萨内蒂走出国际的通道时对记者评论到,
“我们展示了我们的优势,毫无疑问在他们前场有5个进攻的队员时对付我们十个人的联合,我们也表现的很好,完成了一次好的对攻。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2004-2-9 22:06:00 | 只看该作者

2月8日采访

.ZANETTI: "A DECEIVING RESULT"
Sunday, 08 February 2004 20:48:52   
GENOA - Javier Zanetti 's analysis of the Nerazzurri's draw away to Sampdoria:

"Today's result is deceiving because we played an excellent game. We had the victory in our hands and we let it get away. They had two shots on goal and I'd like to see the penalty incident again because it seemed dubious. It's regretful when you create a lot of chances and you don't win. We're concentrating on Juve, it will be a fundamental match. We want to reach the Tim Cup final."

译文:

一个遗憾的结果

萨内蒂在同桑普2:2战平后队长萨内蒂则明确表示:
国际米兰才应是本场的胜者,他说“这个结果无法反应比赛的过程,因为我们的表现很出色,我们曾经把胜利掌握在手中,却又自己放走了,他们只有两次射正了门框,而那个点球的判罚是相当可疑的。当你创造了大把的机会却无法赢得胜利的时候,总是感到遗憾。现在我们将集中应付本周对尤文图斯的比赛,这是一场关键的比赛,我们希望打入意大利杯决赛。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-2-9 23:44:28编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2004-2-13 15:58:00 | 只看该作者

2月13日官网采访

J.ZANETTI: "EVERYBODY SAW WHAT HAPPENED"
Friday, 13 February 2004 01:31:06   
MILAN - Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti 's comments to Inter Channel following the Tim Cup semi-final return leg against Juventus:

"Was there a clear penalty in Inter's favour? I've been in Italy for ten years and nothing has changed. We played an excellent match and the penalty foul on Emre was clear.

"We could have finished off the match in the first half. We're very disappointed we haven't reached the final, which we really wanted. We're very angry because everybody saw what happened. Now we have one objective less, but we must move on."

译文:

每个人都看清楚场上发生了什么!

意大利杯被尤文淘汰后
萨内蒂说:“国际米兰是否被照顾过点球?我在意大利踢了10年的球,一切都没有变化,我们今天表现得很好,埃姆雷的摔倒是一个明显的点球。

我们本可以在上半时就锁定胜利,我们很失望没有晋级决赛,因为我们真的希望得到意大利杯,我们非常愤怒,因为每个人都看到了场上所发生的事情。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2004-2-16 15:27:00 | 只看该作者

2月15日采访

J.ZANETTI: "WE MUST LOOK AHEAD"
Sunday, 15 February 2004 18:40:46   
MILAN - Javier Zanetti 's comments to Inter Channel after the defeat at the hands of Udinese:

"Udinese played better than us today and we didn't manage to play the match we wanted to. After we went 2-0 behind we gave a reaction which wasn't enough. Now we must look ahead and prepare for Saturday's derby. It will be a very important match for us against Milan."

译文:

一切向前看

“乌迪内斯今天的确踢的比我们好,”队长萨内蒂说,“我们没有打出预想中的比赛,在0-2落后之后,我们打得很顽强,但这还不够,现在,我们只能全力去准备周六的米兰德比战,对于我们而言,这将是一场非常重要的比赛。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2004-2-19 14:41:00 | 只看该作者
J.ZANETTI: "NO ALIBIS"
Wednesday, 18 February 2004 16:14:44   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (1):

Javier Zanetti , the derby  has come at what is a slightly difficult moment for you...
"It's a difficult moment for us after missing out on the Tim Cup final and Sunday's defeat against Udinese. Now there's the derby  and it has come at a good moment for us to redeem ourselves. We know how much this match means, we must concentrate and play a great derby. Only in this way can we start putting things right."

Does Milan's pace this in the championship this season worry you?

"They're having a great championship and they have a competitive squad. But we don't feel we're inferior to Milan. The derby  is always a special match. Both teams want to win. We respect Milan, but we're not worried."

You've always given great performances when in difficult moments. It happened against Arsenal in London and against Juventus in Turin. Could this be repeated against Milan? "
Let's hope so. You always need to hit back after a difficult moment. Unfortunately the internationals won't train with us for the whole week, but you don't need any particular motivation for a derby."

Apart from the injuries, what is Inter missing with respect to when you won six consecutive matches?

"There have been some injuries and some things that went in the wrong way during matches. It's difficult to explain the reason for certain things. The injuries have certainly penalised us. Personally, I'm not used to looking for alibis. We'll accept our responsibilities, convinced that we can and want to put things right."

译文:

萨内蒂:“没有借口”

2月18日米兰德比前新闻采访1

贾维尔,这场即将到来的德比之战对你们来说是一个困难时期吗?
对我们来说这的确是个艰苦的阶段,在意大利杯上我们没有进入最终的决赛,而上周日又被乌迪内斯打败。现在只有这场德比是证明我们自己的最好机会了。我们都知道这场比赛的结果会意味着很多东西,我们必须集中精力打一场漂亮的球。

ac米兰这个赛季一路向冠军迈进对你们有影响吗?

他们很有可能赢得意甲冠军,他们是一个很有实力的竞争对手,但是我们并不惧怕面对米兰。德比是一场特殊的比赛,双方都想去赢。我们尊重对手ac米兰,但是我们并不担心。

越是在困难的时期你总越会有精彩的表演,比如在伦敦面对阿森纳和在意大利杯上遇到尤文图斯的时候,这一次你能击败你的对手吗?

我希望如此,在困难阶段里你不能被它打败,遗憾的是那些参加国家队比赛的球员不能和我们一起比赛。但这个德比你是不需要任何特别的借口的。

为什么国米在连续赢得6场比赛后,状态就开始下滑了呢?伤病是原因吗?

我们现在的确有很多人有伤不能上场,这是一部分原因,还有些是比赛时发生的错误造成的。这个赛季有些事情很难解释。伤病对我们来说影响很大,但这并不是借口。我们要接受挑战并且做的更好。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-2-20 14:14:11编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2004-2-19 16:57:00 | 只看该作者
J.ZANETTI: "LET THE BEST TEAM WIN"
Wednesday, 18 February 2004 16:31:14   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (2):

The derby  comes at a moment of conflict between the two Milanese sides and referees. Could Collina be the right referee to take charge of the derby?

"First of all I hope this derby  won't be decided by strange episodes. I consider Collina to be a very good referee. The important thing is that we see a fair match and that we can say 'let the best team win'."

You've been at Inter for many years. With what kind of tension do you feel the derby  now compared to the past?
"I've been here for many years. We've always felt the derby  in a special way because it's a very passionate match. But I recall that when I came here we hadn't lost a derby  for five years. It's a more favourable moment for Milan now, but there's never a favourite in this match."

Are you studying anything in particular for the derby?
"We're waiting for all the internationals to return. Then we'll study how to face Milan."

Could it be the derby  with the trio of Adriano , Vieri and Recoba up front?
"They are three players with different characteristics. They have the qualities to create and invent good things all the time. They are important and fundamental men, but it's the coach that makes the decisions and all of us respect them. In any case, we're very strong in attack."

Will you take the derby  as a turning point in your season?

"Winning a derby  gives you enthusiasm and faith in your resources. We'll try and make good preparations and play a great match. Then let's hope we get a positive result."

Milan will be without Paolo Maldini...
"He needs no introduction. He's the symbol of Milan. It's a significant absence for them."

Were Milan's polemics regarding Pieri's refereeing in Lecce a way to balance Inter's about the Tim Cup semi-final return leg?
"I agree with what president Facchetti said. Adriano Galliani commented on the refereeing in Lecce. It's not clear whether he did so as vice president of Milan or as president of the Lega [Calcio]. Besides this, I'll repeat what I've already said. I hope the referee isn't the principal protagonist of the derby."

译文:

萨内蒂:“让表现最好的队伍去赢”

2月18日米兰德比前新闻采访(2)

在米兰德比这么激烈的比赛上,裁判也会引人注目的,你怎么看待裁判科利纳?
首先我希望德比上不要出现什么与比赛无关的插曲。我认为科利纳是一个好裁判。重要的是我们要看到一场公正的比赛,我们会说:让表现最好的队伍赢的比赛。

你在国米已经呆了很多年了,你认为这场比赛和以往的德比有什么不同吗?

我来到米兰确实很多年了,我能感觉到每年的德比都是一场特殊的比赛,因为它很激烈,回忆起来过去五年里每一年的德比感觉都不一样。现在的米兰城是一个激动人心的时候,在比赛前双方都有机会获胜。

你们为德比做了特殊的准备了吗?

一直在等着国家队的队友归来,然后我们才能准备怎样去面对ac米兰了。

在德比中,阿德里亚诺,维埃里,雷科巴作为三叉戟会同时出现吗?

他们三个人都有各自不同的特点。他们一直能创造机会做的很好,是球队中重要的一部分。但是他们能不能同时上场要取决于教练的战术安排。在任何时候,我们都有很强的攻击力。

这场德比能作为这个赛季的转折点吗?

赢得德比会给你以后的比赛带来很多信心,我们一定会争取赢得比赛并要打场漂亮的球。我们希望会有满意的结果。

保罗。马尔蒂尼将会无法上场了……

他是米兰的象征,他的缺席对米兰是个损失,这对他们会有一些影响。

在米兰对莱切的比赛中,他们对裁判也不满,这是否平衡了国米在意大利杯中的失落?

我同意法切蒂主席所说的。加利亚尼评论了对莱切比赛的裁判。我不清楚他是作为哪种身份说这番话,是米兰的副总经理还是作为联盟主席?除此以外,我还想重复一下已经说过的话。我希望裁判不要成为德比的主角。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-2-20 14:09:14编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2004-2-20 14:21:00 | 只看该作者
j.zanetti: "we're not giving up now"
wednesday, 18 february 2004 16:50:16   
appiano gentile - javier zanetti news conference (3):

what do you have to do in the championship in order not to have any regrets? you seemed a bit mentally tired in the game with udinese...

"no, i don't think we were mentally tired. if we analyse the game you can see that we tried to equalise right up until the last moment. perhaps we were a bit physically tired because of the tim cup semi-final return leg, but i don't want to look for excuses. compliments to udinese who played a great game."

the derby  in the first half of the season was decisive for hector cuper's fate. what can you tell us ahead of this one?

"i have always said we worked well with cuper, though the results we all wanted didn't come in the final period. the club decided to change coach and alberto zaccheroni arrived. we did very well with him at the beginning then we let up a bit, but not in terms of the level of our performance. i repeat: there's zaccheroni now and this is what counts. he's doing a great job, though he's penalised by injuries and other aspects. we must be aware of our mistakes and our responsibilities. together with zaccheroni we must work to reach the objectives we have set ourselves. we must try and finish the championship in the best way possible and go forward in the uefa cup . the spirit is the same as always: to give our best, everything we have inside ourselves."

in what physical shape are you for this derby?

"thanks to a whole week's work we will certainly be in good shape. let's hope the internationals also come back in good condition."

do you think milan have seemed a bit tired in recent matches?

"i haven't seen all of milan's recent matches. but i can say that lecce played an excellent match on sunday. this is the italian championship. it's the most difficult in the world and there are no easy matches."

isn't there the risk of the squad getting depressed because of the series of negative events?

"there's bitterness because the results haven't come, but at the same time there's the same desire to start over in order to put things right. we're not in the condition to give up everything now, we must be more united than ever now, out of respect for ourselves, the club and the fans. we must fight until the end, like we have always done in these years. we prefer to accept our responsibilities and let's hope that this tendency can change and that we can win something important."

if ronaldo came back at the end of the season how would he be welcomed by the team?

"well, just like all the boys that come here have been welcomed. we have never given a bad welcome to a new arrival. if he comes he will be coming to help inter do better."

译文:

萨内蒂:“我们现在不能放弃!”
2月8日米兰德比前新闻采访3

你们在联赛中应该怎样做才能避免遗憾?你们对乌迪内斯的比赛中看起来精神上有点疲倦……
不,我不认为我们精神上疲倦了。如果我们分析一下比赛你会看到到最后一分钟我们都在企图追平。也许因为意大利杯的比赛我们体力有点不够,不过我不想找借口。我要赞扬乌迪内斯,他们踢了一场好球。

上半赛季的德比决定了库珀的命运。这场德比前你能告诉我们些什么?

答:我一直我们和库珀合作愉快,不过我们希望的结果最后没有得到。俱乐部决定换帅,扎切罗尼来了。我们和他一开始做得很好,但后来有点退步,但我们的表现没有退步。我重申:现在主教练是扎切罗尼,这就够了。他的工作很出色,虽然伤病和其他因素影响了他的战绩。我们必须意识到自己的错误和责任。我们应该和扎切罗尼一起去实现我们既定的目标。我们必须在联赛中尽量争取好成绩,在联盟杯中努力前进。我们的精神一如既往:我们要竭尽全力。

你们现在的身体状况如何?

答:经过一星期的训练后,我们肯定会达到最佳状态。让我们希望国家队球员归队的时候身体也很好。

你是否认为米兰在最近的比赛呈现了一点疲态?

答:米兰最近的比赛我没有我没有全看。不过我可以说莱切星期天踢得很好。这是意甲联赛,使全世界最困难的联赛,没有哪场比赛是容易的。

最近发生了一连串不利你们的事,球队会不会情绪低落?

答:因为没有取得预料的结果,大家心中都有点苦涩,但同时我们也都希望能从头开始扭转局面。我们还没有到放弃一切的时候,出于对我们自己、对俱乐部、对球迷的尊重,我们必须比往常更团结一致。我们必须战斗到最后一刻,这些年来我们一直是这样做的。我们愿意承担责任,让我们希望这种颓势能有所改变,我们能赢得一些重要的锦标。

如果罗纳尔多赛季末回归的话,球队会欢迎他吗?

答:所有来这里的球员都会受到欢迎。我们从来没有冷落过哪位新来者。如果他来,那是为了帮助球队进步。

此翻译引自国米中文论坛—蓝黑军团

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2004-2-22 16:20:00 | 只看该作者

2月22日采访

J.ZANETTI: "IT WAS HEADING FOR A DRAW..."
Sunday, 22 February 2004 00:05:37    MILAN -

"We played quite well in the first half, tactically we ran the match and we gained
a double advantage," said Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel
after Saturday evening's derby  defeat. "We were expecting Milan's reaction to come after, but the two goals in the space of a minute stopped us in our tracks.

"It was heading for a draw, then the goal at the end changed things. This is
football. From Adriano 's chance to their winning goal... We're sorry we lost in this way. It hurts because I know what a derby  means and I know we deserved a victory, but it didn't come and it seems like a nightmare."

译文:

2月22日

萨内蒂:“本来应该是场平局” 

“我们上半场踢得很好,战术上控制了比赛,并且取得了两球的领先优势,”队长萨内蒂在周六输掉德比后对国米电视台说,“我们一直期待着米兰最后的反击,但1分钟内的两个进球让我们的优势荡然无存。”

“本来这将是一场平局,但最后时刻的入球改变了一切。这就是足球。从阿德里亚诺的机会到他们的制胜球.我们很抱歉我们以这种方式输球。这足够让人伤心因为我知道德比意味着什么并且我们一直都渴望着胜利,但它始终没有来,而结果看起来更像个噩梦。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-2-24 14:09:08编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2004-2-27 17:27:00 | 只看该作者
J.ZANETTI: "INFERIOR TO NO ONE"
Wednesday, 25 February 2004 08:00:01   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti spoke to Inter Channel about Thursday evening's Uefa Cup third round first leg away to French side Sochaux.

"We still can't explain what happened in Saturday night's derby," said the Inter captain. "We played a great first half against Milan, then in the first ten minutes of the restart the Rossoneri took advantage of our lapse of concentration. We're very disappointed because on the pitch you could see that we're not inferior to anyone.

"Now we have to get back our energy so we can play a great match in Sochaux. We want to go as far as possible in the Uefa Cup , it's fundamental to do well on Thursday."

译文:

萨内蒂:“我们仍然无法解释星期六的德比中发生的事情,我们上半场踢得很好,下半场前10分钟我们精力不集中,这一点被米兰利用了,我们都非常失望,因为再球场上你可以看到我们不比任何人差。现在我们必须尽快恢复过来才能打好对索肖的比赛,我们希望再联盟杯里尽可能走得远一些,星期四打好比赛非常重要。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 15:43 , Processed in 0.171875 second(s), 22 queries .