查看: 1315|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

奎瓦斯 重返河床畅谈中国经历(2003.12.31)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2003-12-31 15:30:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
" Astrada is going to be able to extract the better(best) thing of me "  

Caves it(he,she) returns to River after his(her,your) step along China, says that it is an advantage to work with a technician who it knows and counts(tells) that the Chief always was advising him(her) to throw myself to the sides to extract profit of his(her,your) rapidity.

And To it(he,she) does not take this permanent dread as the atypical pneumonia that " was killing people in only a few hours ". It(he,she) is not even going to be surprised for people see eating cobras or dogs. Chauffeur does not also need in order that he(she) handles the car, because it(he,she) knows very well Asunción's streets. Nelson Cuevas already filed his(her,your) experience in the football of China and it(he,she) rests in Paraguay while it(he,she) expects to turn River. " I am enjoying the free time my friends and my family. I have to be useful now, because when I am seized by the teacher Gabriel Macaya, mamita ... ".

—Entonces already you are informed about the new technical body.

—Sí, I found out for the diaries and for friends' commentaries.

— how did it(he,she) fall(fall due) the news of which now you are going to have from technician to Leo Astrada?

—Muy well. For me it is an advantage to have a technician who knows me very well. Ojalá that I Read gives me the opportunity to demonstrate my conditions and I could take advantage of it. I begin a new stage and an illusion is opened for me.

— are you satisfied?

—Sí, very much.

— to the distance did you value more what it(he,she) means to play in River?

—La truth, there he(she) was not thinking very much about River, only about what it(he,she) was doing. I was trying myself to center in the practices and in the parties(games). And I remained very consent to what I did. I played in an equipment(team) that was coming from the second division and we work out subchampion. We did a campañón. I was in 17 parties(games) of the 28 and did 9 goals. The rest of the dates I did not play them for injury.

— did you surprise River?

—Sí, obvious. Not only to River, I surprised our form of life.

— at some time did you you repent having gone?

—No, for nothing. It was a very positive experience for me. I in River was not playing and here I had a good championship. Only I scared enough when it(he,she) spent(passed) it of the pneumonia, but I never repented of my decision.

— what did you learn there?

—Aprendí to valuing and to respecting things that before thereabouts it(he,she) did not bear in mind. It(he,she) served me very much.

— and in the soccer thing?

—También, I believe that now I am going to be more concentrated. The competition is not the same that in the Argentina but there is a high level, moves along and gets very much... Besides, I rescue the continuity.

— how was it your treatment(deal) with the Chinese fans?

—Buenísimo, they loved me very much. They had a flag as(like) of five meters with my face. It yes, when they were stopping me in the street a handle did not understand them, je.

—Te loved like the Diego...— you had desire of returning or preferred remaining in China?

—Siempre thought that it(he,she) was going to return to River when the lending(borrowing) was finishing. It(he,she) knew that it(he,she) would be one year there and at all more. It was a positive experience, but it is a country complicated to live...

— why?

—Y, that of the Chinamen is a form of very particular life, they are very different customs... It is suffered. But my personality helped me very much, I take quite with many tranquility. And it(he,she) had always my guitar to hand...

— did you learn Chinaman?

— Nooo! Some words, especially the puteadas, je. But it(he) is the most difficult. In the club it(he,she) had a translator all the time and in the hotel he(she) was handling me in English.

—Ja. Yes, it of Maradona here it(he,she) was impressive. I was eating with him(it), it(he,she) went to look for me to the hotel where I was and we went to an Argentine restaurant. We chat and spend(pass) it very well.

Pipino came to River at the beginning of 99, when Astrada and Hernán Díaz already were, towards moment, the leaders of the nursery(staff). With the commander that more relation began it(he,she) was with Celso Ayala, for his(her,your) nationality, but the Chief and Hernán always were near for then pibito Paraguayan (he(she) was 18 years old). Putearon you change times for his(her,your) madnesses out and inside the field, though always it(he,she) fell(fell due) them nicely and they were praising his(her,your) soccer conditions. When it(he,she) went away to lending(borrowing) to the FC Cosco, after playing the first date of the Clausura 2003 (before Newell " s in Rosary), the Negro still(yet) was the captain of the equipment(team) of Pellegrini.

— what relation had you with Astrada and Hernán Díaz?

—Bastante good. It really will help to work.

— were they advising you?

—Sí, always. They were speaking to me very much since I came to River, because I was very a boy. Always his(her,your) words were important.

—Se says that Astrada is going to bear you in mind very.

—Bueno, if it(he,she) is like that, better. It(he) is positive that have theirs confidence but also it is necessary to demonstrate it in the field.

—La injury of Rooms opens one you big puerta.

—Puede to be, but do not be if this nursery(staff) is going to remain like that. I imagine that they are going to change many things because in the latter period the things did not go out not well at all. Now surely they are going to try to bring reinforcements.

— ¿ and vos do you go away to guaranteeing once and for all in River?

—Espero that yes, that one is my aim(lens). With the previous technical personnel I had few opportunities, but now I start(extract) of zero and am very deceived. I took part in two Glasses Liberators but it(he) would be very pretty to be in this one.

The reunion of Caves with River will be just the day of his(her,your) birthday 24, on January 10. In Núñez the clothes will have neither to be washed the booties nor be shone after every training, since it(he,she) was doing in Shangai. Maybe ask Astrada to play with the vest number 23, since with her(it) it(he,she) him(her) was OK in the World 2002 and also in China, in spite of the fact that his(her,your) more important goal in River (that one on the hour(o'clock) in Closes Racing 2002) has turned it with 24 into the back. His(her,your) illusion is that the Chief gives him(her) the opportunity to play followed(consecutive) by holder, something that Pipino could not achieve with the Tolo Gallego, Neither Ramon Díaz nor Pellegrini. At least, it(he,she) knows how he(she) thinks the close DT.

— what type of technician creés that is going to be Astrada?

—Es a great modal. By something Chief was said to him(her). Always it(he,she) was transmitting the most important things, was speaking with the nursery(staff), with the leaders... For the personality that has, always he(she) was a leader. It seems to me very likely that in River have given him(her) this opportunity. If Ramon Díaz and Daniel Passarella began this way and were successful, why not Astrada?

— were you speaking about football with him(it)?

—Sí, I Read always I was speaking myself, was saying to myself where it(he,she) wanted that it(he,she) was playing, that was throwing myself to the tops, which it(he,she) was exceeding... For everything what it(he,she) knows and for his(her,your) experience, I believe that I Read it(he,she) is going to be able to extract the better(best) thing of me. I always listened to it, but now his(her,your) words will not be advices but orders. And I am going to have to notice him, je.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 23:48 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 23 queries .