查看: 1462|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

罗阿患病住院(2003.12.31)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2003-12-31 14:55:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Roa is hospitalized(sent inland), but it(he,she) is not serious

To Ntes of Christmas, Roa had been a boarding school for pains testiculares and in the abdomen, which they had prevented him(her) from playing for the Albacete against the Bilbao. They diagnosed a nephritic colic and I withdraw for his(her,your) house. 25 Holy Cristina should have returned to the hospital because it(he,she) was continuing with a discomfort. " Actually(indeed), I have an infection in the kidneys, an access of liquid. The antibiotics only are applied by intravenous route, I have to be still internee. It(he) is not not serious at all. If I move for the room and my family is very calm. Today already I feel better, the fever already eliminated me, and I hope that they give me the discharge between tomorrow and past. They have to give me the results of the additional analyses. The bad thing is that on Sunday I will not be able to play against the Sevilla ", he(she) said to Olé.

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-12-31 14:57:18编辑过]

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2004-1-1 10:08:00 | 只看该作者
怎么住院了,什么时候会好呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-1-2 11:54:00 | 只看该作者
不是啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-1-2 17:16:00 | 只看该作者
不是?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-1-3 16:49:00 | 只看该作者
Four weeks of fall

C Barberries Roa Cristina of Albacete was operated on in the Holy clinic. To Lettuce they took an abdominal cyst from him(her) across a puncture. The doctor of the equipment(team), David Belmonte, explained: " liquid has been extracted to him(her) and now the result will be necessary to analyze and to wait for it. It will have wait near seven days ". Belmonte foresees that the recovery is three to four weeks, though it(he,she) did not discard a later(posterior) treatment. Of being like that, the fall of the archer might spread up to two months. Lettuce penetrated on December 25, because he(she) was feeling pains. Before, also it(he) had made attend, but the doctors mistook in the diagnosis. Roa, of 34 years, gained(earned) the ascent with the Albacete in the past season.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-1-4 22:53:00 | 只看该作者
Four weeks of fall .
my god
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2004-1-7 15:39:00 | 只看该作者
手術後羅阿將休養3個月

http://www.marca.com/edicion/noticia/0,2458,431047,00.html

HIS(HER,YOUR) HAEMATOMA BECAME INFECTED IN THE ABDOMEN

Roa will be approximately three months of fall after being produced(operated on)
Carlos Angel Roa, Argentine goalkeeper of the Albacete Football, will have to remain approximately three months of fall after having being submitted to a new surgical intervention of one on infection of a post-traumatic hematoma retroperitoneal, derived from his(her,your) sports activity.

With the fall of long duration of the Argentine meta, the club has decided to proceed with the card to the Aragonese goalkeeper Joaquín Moso who till now was not possessing(relying on) her(it) in spite of training to diary with the rest of the insole(staff).

The doctors Masegosa, Vellando and Rooms have been the managers of directing Roa's surgical intervention, which last Friday already happened(passed) for the operating room to practise him(her) a puncture of an abdominal cyst that, after being analyzed, it(he,she) decided the doctors to the today operation.

The news of Roa's fall joins eventually list with the one that, to receive the Valencia on Saturday, counts(tells) the of La Mancha set, provided that, besides the goalkeeper the sanctioned ones, Aranda and Buades are low, until the resources prosper, that of the Nigerian Lawal who has returned to relapse of his(her,your) injury, and Iván Díaz's doubt that it(he,she) could not travel last Sunday to Seville due to a tendinitis.

Fabiano can be a holder before the Valencia
The good news represents the Brazilian Fabiano, only one fichaje realized by the club albaceteño up to the moment, who will be able to be aligned before the set 'che' due to the fact that his(her,your) documentation already is in power of the Royal(Real) Spanish Federation of Football.

The insole(staff) albaceteña, that has enjoyed rest in today, will return this Wednesday to the trainings to continue preparing the party(game) before the Valencia that will present a totally full stadium and that Carlos Belmonte will dispute on Saturday from 19:30 in the stadium.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2004-1-9 13:09:00 | 只看该作者
3个月 呀,哎,好难等呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 20:20 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 20 queries .