使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-12 01:00:00 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-12 01:16:00 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 守护Crespo 于 2016-1-28 14:45 编辑

[][]先吼两声 昨天在学校的student union商店里看到的,非常非常激动,今天买了下来。而且杂志封面的照片照得非常棒。442对他们两个做了独家专访,我还没来得及看。但肯定两个人都谈到了对方,谈到了彼此的深厚友谊。等我这两天抽空把访谈翻译下来,独家新闻哦[em14] 看到杂志就想到风暴里所有喜欢克隆的人们,所以照了照片贴上来,希望跟大家一起分享。不过,汗……我的技术实在是不怎么样,只好让大家勉强凑合着欣赏了。 照片送给波波利,小巫婆,wing, ball,lisu,棉花GG,特里JJ(谢谢教我做菜),南威,evita(谢谢你的卡片),丫头,早安,以及所有喜欢隆隆和波波的朋友。 祝愿隆隆和波波在伦敦生活得一切都好,赛场无敌[](除了11月30号)[] 本站强荐:185娱乐u城.足球u真_人.彩票齐全u手机可投u注任何游戏. 首次开户送10元.首存送58元.信誉绝对保证argstorm.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2003-11-12 05:31:00 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 守护Crespo 于 2016-1-28 14:45 编辑

还有这张隆隆戴帽子的,好酷啊,[]
[此贴子已经被作者于2003-11-12 5:32:25编辑过]
本站强荐:185娱乐┽城.足球┽真_人.彩票齐全┽手机可投┽注任何游戏. 首次开户送10元.首存送58元.信誉绝对保证argstorm.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2003-11-12 09:39:00 | 只看该作者
[]黑灵!!
早上起来直冲这里,果然……
[]
谢谢sade[]
两果论多配啊[]
[][]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2003-11-12 12:26:00 | 只看该作者

谢谢小春春~~

果然美型的说
卡卡
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2003-11-12 13:07:00 | 只看该作者
谢谢春春啊~~~~
442的采访上个礼拜波波利就发给偶了类,嘿嘿,已经和波波利两个人激动到现在类~~~挖卡卡~
不过因为两个人都粉懒,至今还没翻译呢:P
照片真的是很HOT的说,看到他们两个又在一起,都是酷酷的表情,好激动呀~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2003-11-12 13:09:00 | 只看该作者
[][][]

好pp。谢谢春[]

看看多亲密滴~~~
波波利不要在冤枉隆隆咯~~

怎么看起来波波更高一些,隆隆要把背挺直了嘛~~不然会驼背滴~~~

[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2003-11-12 20:05:00 | 只看该作者
woow~~~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2003-11-12 20:44:00 | 只看该作者
太感谢春春了,心心眼……[][]
怎么看波波都比隆隆“高大”呀,看来“克隆”酱紫的配对素米错,偶以前老觉得应该素“贝克”滴缩——汗!偶自己也8知道自己在缩虾米[]

至于那锅翻译
(端茶倒水陪笑中)小春子,你就好人做到底,送佛送到西天吧[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2003-11-12 20:49:00 | 只看该作者

干脆把那篇采访的原文也先贴出来!

是一个很有空的威尔士人打上来的,偶只是简单的COPY了一下~~

Diamond Geezers

Because I have clearly got nothing better to do with my time, and because I'm not feeling well enough to do any real work, I have typed for your enjoyment (or not) a long article that appears in this month's Four Four Two magazine. I think it will take a couple of posts to get the whole thing up, as it is quite long - but it is worth it because hey, Crespo and Verón interviewed together!!  

Here goes:

Diamond Geezers Four Four Two magazine, December 2003

Marcela Mora y Araujo meets Seba Verón and Hernán Crespo. Part I

"Seba and me are completely different," insists the neatly pony-tailed Hernán Crespo, "from the way we dress, to the way we talk, to the way we live – everything. If you start analysing, there are more points in which we differ than coincide. And yet, life has brought us together. Football has brought us together."

We are sitting in Juan Sebastián Verón's kitchen, drinking mate, a strong Argentinean tea which is drunk in a wooden pot through a silver straw. You drink a whole serving, then pass the mate back to the brewer who fills it up and passes it to the next person. To the outsider it can look like a weird druggie ritual; to Argentineans it is as routine as a cuppa.

With his shaven head, diamond earrings, outsized grey t-shirt and black cargo pants, Veró's look is gangsta-rappa. Crespo, on the other hand, is Mr Mellow in fitted linen jeans and brown t-shirt, all natural fabrics and earth colours.

But they do have much in common. Not since Ossie Ardiles and Ricky Villa a quarter-century ago at Spurs have two Argentinean players in the same strip set foot on top-flight turf. Signed by Chelsea within weeks of each other, on huge transfer deals and paid top dollar, they both first played for Argentina in 1996. They both left Argentinean club football that same year, and they both went to Italy, playing for three Italian clubs – together at Parma and Lazio – before joining the Premiership. The combined aggregate of their transfers is almost identical; Crespo's moves have totalled $117m to Verón's $119m. They both have sponsorship deals with Adidas. They're the same age, 28. There's less than an inch height difference: Crespo stands at 6ft to Verón's 6ft 1. Likewise their weight: Verón at 12st 8lbs to Crespo's 12st 6lbs.

Separated at birth, right? Crespo's having none of it. "For starters, he's a midfielder and I'm a forward. That in itself is a gulf of difference …"

In the Argentinean summer of 1996, Daniel Passarella, then national team manager, took a group of young men to Mar del Plata, a beach resort near Buenos Aires, to prepare for the Olympic Games in Atlanta later that year.

"We were in the same squad but neither of us was in the starting line-up," Crespo recalls. "So it was hard to start with. But then we started being called up to the national squad more frequently. And now we understand each other with total ease."

Verón: "We would have played against each other in the youth teams, when he was at River and I was playing for Estudiantes – I can't remember, but Hernán tells me we did. But I do remember meeting up in the pre-Olympic. I wouldn't say he was my dream forward but he was definitely a good player, a great player. We got on from the word go but it wasn't the relationship we have now."

And what's that?

"Great friends, close friends," says Verón categorically. "From our arrival in Europe in 1996, we have practically always been together – it’s a lot of years, and we've played in the same teams during that time as well. We've been through a lot."

Crespo: "When we first got to Italy we were both Argentinean – that was the common factor. [Nestor] Sensini was also there but he was married with a family. And when we were both in Parma, [Abel] Balbo was there too, but again, he was married with kids. Before Parma, Seba spent two years with Sampdoria in Genoa, and I was already at Parma, but we went backwards and forwards between both towns, spent all our time together. I guess we were both alone, and loneliness can unite you tremendously."

In 1996 Argentina's Under-23 team won a silver medal after losing to Nigeria in the final. It was the first taste of glory for a squad that with only a few changes has gone on to represent Argentina at international level right up to last summer's World Cup finals. For Verón and Crespo, it was the launch of their own careers into the world arena, both individually and as an on-pitch dup.

"The Verón-Crespo society was born in Passarella's Under-23 national squad but we could say the explosion came in the same strip under [Marcelo] Bielsa's management," believes Adrian Maladevsky of Argentina's leading broadsheet Clarin. "With Passarella, Verón didn't establish himself until between '97 and '98, whereas Crespo, who looked for a while like he would be first choice for the starting line-up, ended up being Batistuta's sub at the 1998 World Cup. With Bielsa a similar thing happened, but Verón was always first choice, and Crespo ended up playing a lot more than Batistuta in the qualifiers for the 2002 World Cup. Verón became the symbol of the team, and Crespo the goalscorer of a squad which totally dominated the South American qualifying group and earned the title best team in the world, until in Japan they were brought down to earth with a bang. When the team was at its best, Verón was the hook, the old-fashioned number 10, the engine, the conductor, the guy through whom every attacking ball passed: Crespo was the goalscorer, but with more to his game. It was a duo that worked.

"With our different styles we complement each other very well," says Crespo. "Seba has certain characteristics which suit me down to a tee. He is a guy that makes the attackers play a lot. He generates play-making, and I think its good for me to be made to play. And what's good for me is good for him because the better I feel, the more goals I'll score."

Verón: "Time helps. You get to know the other's movements. Knowing someone well simplifies so many things – knowing how the other guy thinks, how he moves, how he likes to receive the ball. Without looking at him, I know how Hernán likes me to cross to him. It makes life so much easier."

Although by the time this season started Verón and Crespo had played a total of 102 games together (32 for Parma, 43 for Lazio and 28 for Argentina), scoring 89 goals (Crespo 73, Verón 16), they are not revered in their own homeland. Despite the more glamorous and marketed image, Verón is the less popular. "Verón is a double-edged sword to most Argentinean fans' tastes," says one supporter. "His mission on the pitch is to generate scoring situations but his very particular style means he cannot be categorised as just another player. His style inspires profound admiration when the play has a happy ending, but just as often provokes irritability and even indignation when his play-making doesn't lead to anything."

Before the last World Cup he was widely regarded as one of the best five midfielders, if not players, in the world. But with the national team coming home early, fans turned against him. There are signs the pendulum is swinging back. In Argentina's last home game, a World Cup qualifier against Chile, during which Verón was booed, whistled and accused of being 'English', his display silenced the critics and he left the pitch to applause.

Crespo is less prone to such violent swings in popularity, but he is also less well known outside football. Some say he is less 'market aware'. He emerged from the River Plate youth sides, the club he joined at 11, and made his debut for the first team against a Newell's Old Boys which boasted Maradona in their squad (needless to say, Diego didn't actually show up on that day). His last game for the club before moving to Parma was a Libertadores Cup final in which he scored.

Because, on the pitch, his style was very similar to World Cup winning number nine Jorge Valdano, people used to call him 'Valdanito' (Little Valdano). "He is a classical exponent of the River Plate youth set-up," says one hardcore River fan. "As a kid he stood out because of his tall, slender physique and all-terrain cunning. He had to pay his dues: although he had what it takes to be a top striker, he was made to look at games from the bench and when the going got tough he would jump onto the pitch to sort things out. Once settled in the first team, Crespo gave us goals – right foot, left foot, with his head, hip or knee. Balls that were bouncing back, Mexican (overhead) kicks, shots of unstoppable power or subtle flicks into the net. His final championship ended in a 2-0 win over America de Cali, and the Cup came back to River. Crespo scored both goals."

By the time Hernán left Italy to join Chelsea, he had scored 108 goals in Serie A over seven seasons.

This summer there was hardly a single top international whose name was not linked to Roman Abramovich's so-called Chelski. At a stroke, the club became a giant-in-waiting rather than a financially rickety retirement home for European fancy-dans. Overnight, expectations at Stamford Bridge became stratospheric.

"They could have bought literally anyone they wanted. And they chose me. To me that means something. It is very important to feel wanted," Verón smiles. "I think these next four years will be hugely important because I'm under no illusion – I am starting the final stretch of my career."

When Verón joined Manchester United in the summer of 2001, he made UK transfer history with his £28m price tag. His two years there were not easy but by the time he left, club insiders were claiming that he was more popular among the fans than David Beckham. "I had a very good Champions League," he told me as a summary of his last season there. Whenever we've spoken over the past two years, during which time he has come under fire mainly for, in his own words, " lack of consistency", Verón has always known when he was fallen short of his own very high standards, usually when either injured or discomfited by a twinge, though he never attempted to use injury as an excuse.

By the time Manchester United decided to sell him for half his original fee, Verón was again displaying majestic qualities; during the club's US tour he was playing o well that the 'best midfielder in the world' tag resurfaced. Ruud van Nistelrooy told journalists that Verón's loss would be insurmountable for the squad and, alledgedly, the players signed a petition begging the club not to sell him.

So what does he feel about his value practically halving during his two-year sojourn in Manchester? He simply shrugs, raises his eyebrows and grimaces as if to say, 'it doesn't bother me, guv.' Then he laughes. "It means nothing to me…" Crespo butts in: "I bet it's different for the guy coughing up the money!"

Verón: "eople were saying, 'you're the most expensive transfer', but to me all I do is play football. For me the transfer tag is statistical data, nothing more."

It's worth noting that though his price tag has halved in the journey down the M6 from Manchester to London, his wages have gone up. The reason his transfer negotiations were so protracted is that his agent was making sure that his 'personal terms' were not just top of the range but watertight.

Crespo – whose business interests are represented from the same agency – came to Chelsea from Inter Milan, who he'd joined only a year previously to replace none other than Ronaldo. Word has it that Madrid had been keen to buy Crespo, and that up to the 11th hour it was touch and go which one it would be: Ronaldo or Crespo. The man himself had been ready to move to either club, bags packed. He ended up scoring goals in one of Inter's best recent seasons, reaching the Champions League semi-final, only losing to city rivals Milan.

Like Verón, Crespo has done his fair share of club-hopping within Italy, and like Verón, the fees commanded by his moves have, on occasion, broken records. When he moved to Lazio, his transfer fee of £37m was the highest sun ever paid in the world for a footballer. Rumour has it that it was at Verón's instigation that Crespo joined Lazio. Did he also have any influence in his friend joining Chelsea? "No, not at all. Nobody asked for my opinion here. At Lazio I was asked by the president, but we had won Serie A, we'd had a very good tournament, we'd won three cups – I think my word had a little weight. Hernán had scored 80 or 90 goals in his previous four seasons so I think when it came to buying him it was less to do with what I said and more to do with what he did."

Crespo, ever pragmatic, plays down the eight-figure transfer tags, pointing out that in a huge transfer, the bulk of the money does not go into the player's pocket.

"There is a sense in which part of you remains unaware of all that. Because you don't want to focus on all that. I mean, you want to play, and well. You want to do things right and enjoy doing them. Of course, there's a bit of personal pride in thinking, Wow! There's a guy willing to pay all that money to have me in his team! But that's it. Whether they have paid 50, 100 or 1,000 for you, your responsibility is the same; the moral responsibility to give your all to the team that put their trust in you, to reciprocate that trust. And that's the most natural thing to do, because it's what you've always done."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2003-11-12 20:50:00 | 只看该作者
Marcela Mora y Araujo article, Part II

Once I met Verón's maternal aunt who, like his mother, had married a professional footballer, Pedro Andres Verde, not a famous, top-flight player, just an ordinary journeyman whose career took him to Sheffield for two seasons. "We are nomads," she said of their lifestyle.

Despite the millions, the glamour, the mansions and the cars, every top player is actually a person who, with every club move, has to uproot a family, leave friends behind and learn afresh about his neighbourhood.

The Veróns now live in Barnes, a few yards away from the stretch of road where rock star Marc Bolan was killed in a car crash 26 years ago, the tree into which his Mini smashed a candle-lit shrine thanks to his faithful fans. Verón has never heard of Bolan, and neither has Crespo, so I produce a T Rex CD to play to them. They are a long way from home, but sitting around this big kitchen table with the most quintessential of English conservatories and gardens as a backdrop, they stay connected through the food of the old country. Along with the mate we are drinking, onto our pastries we spread dulce de leche, a toffee paste made of milk and sugar on which every Argentine child is brought up. It comes as a huge surprise to every Argentine abroad to discover that dulce de leche so far hasn't travelled beyond national borders, though globalisation has started to redress this omission: Haagen Dazs now have a Dulce de leche ice-cream flavour.

Crespo and Verón are so in touch with their homeland it seems unbelievable that they have lived abroad for the best part of their adult lives. They follow Argentine football, read the Argentinean sports press on the internet, eat Argentinean food, read Argentinean books. They keep up. Big laughs ensue when Verón tells stories to illustrate the eccentricity of Carlos Bilardo, a legend in Argentina football. And we briefly return to the topic of Marc Bolan when someone points out that he's probably England's answer to Rodrigo, a popular folk singer of chamame, bailantas and cuartetazos.

Some aspects of popular culture are simply inexplicable to those who do not share the common background. We think of football as the universal shared passion that can unite all men, but there is now a danger that we stop understanding the ways in which football is perhaps the most local of cultural reference points. Take alcohol. In Argentina, people generally don't drink as much as they do here. Argentinean teenagers and adults alike can chat until the early hours, sitting around over a cup of coffee, a glass of coke, or a pack of cards. Being drunk would be considered bizarre rather than hilarious. The likelihood of these two continuing to hang out in each other's houses playing truco (an Argentinean card game) far outweighs the chances of them going native and acquiring a taste for the pub crawl after Saturday's match.

This is probably just as well, seeing as we meet in the aftermath of a 17 year old girl's gang rape allegations involving footballers, a scandal swiftly followed by another sexual assault allegation in Leeds, Rio Ferdinand failing to take his drug test and the England squad threatening to go on strike in protest at his being dropped for the Turkey match. After a honeymoon period that lasted years, the backlash is here.

"It's part of humanity to eventually destroy what we create," philosophises Crespo. "eople are always trying to turn football players into myths – or villains. And what you must never forget is that all you do is play a sport: play ball. That's the main aim and the thing that should not be forgotten. After that you have choices, of course, but it's all optional. So it's a big leap to label all players to say 'they're all bad' or 'they're all rapists', or 'they're all murderers'. Say a lawyer murders his wife: not all lawyers are murderers as a result, nor do we expect all lawyers to murder their wives."

"It's important to analyse a bit below the surface as well," contributes Verón. "I think the football player is the pure element in this whole industry. Everything else was created from a starting point which is the footballer. So we now know that there are a lot of interests surrounding each player, that going out with a player is news. I'm not saying we are all saints, but we're not the devil either."

"We should never pre-judge," adds Crespo. "But we always tend to. Obviously if a footballer commits a crime he shouldn't be immune – I'm not saying that. If serious things do happen they ought to be denounced. But it's one thing to report what happens and another to go out looking for dirt. In so many places – like Argentina and Italy which are the two experiences I have – the show that is football has been increasingly muddied by this type of thing. And I would implore kids back home who dream of becoming professional players to continue living football like a sport – not to let it get tarnished."

"I always think it's important to humanise football players, he adds. "There's so much going on to turn footballers into myths, to inflate the sense of public life, the fame and so on. We are just blokes doing a job. Some of us may earn a lot of money but do you know how many stages we've burnt in order to get here? How many sacrifices we've made, even as kids?" (Crespo only dropped out of high school in his last year, as by then he was in the first team of one of Argentina's top two clubs. It would be like Wayne Rooney currently preparing to sit his A-levels next summer.)

So how is Crespo finding this latest stage in his career?
"Honestly? I'm finding it hard. Not in football terms. What I'm finding difficult right now is the social side of things. Everything feels complicated: calling a cab, looking for a plumber. That does my head in. Like now, for instance, I'm trying to get the computer set up. Who do I call? What do I say?"

When they left Argentina back in 1996, Crespo and Verón found it comparatively easy to support each other day and night, to hang out, chat on the phone, drive across town to find each other. Now anymore. "Our lives have changed now," sighs Verón, who is the father of two school-aged children with his childhood sweetheart. Crespo is hoping to start down the same road – he has moved to London with his Italian partner and they are thinking of starting a family. Starting a family can be scary at the best of times, and the only advice I can offer is that some of the anxieties tend to subside after 20 years or so.

Despite Roma Abramovich's millions, Chelsea FC continue to train in a sports centre rented from Imperial College, a homely and refreshing change from the training facilities of Manchester United and Real Madrid were it not for the absence of a ladies lav. The players train barely a few metres away from onlookers, and you can hear the multinational shouts from players getting to know each other and their skills. A small building houses the changing rooms, and a flight of stairs leads to the canteen where interviews and shirt signings take place. The press officers are on overdrive trying to keep up with the exponential increase of media interest in their players, and the language barrier doesn't help.

Crespo: "For me this is complicated on so many levels. First, of course, the football is different. Sebastián is a great help because he knows it – he's starting his third year. It really helps to have a manager who can speak Italian, because he understands where I'm coming from and what difficulties I may find. Right now, the main problem for me is the language, mostly because of the way I am, my character. I can't really handle not being able to communicate, I need to enjoy what I do and that happens when I can have a laugh with a team-mate, when I can joke around. Today I'm playing charades. I speak the minimum necessary to get through the morning. Some players speak Spanish, a lot speak Italian, but I need to be able to talk to all of them. The group as such is generated by a good vibe, when there is a dialogue beyond football. I need that kind of contact a lot; I like sharing things, chatting, knowing if a team-mate went to university or had kids. I'm interested in that stuff."

How can Verón help his old mate settle?

"Maybe just talk about my own experience," Verón replies. "What I lived with the Manchester team, what I've learned about the mentality here. But the players who've come to Chelsea aren't 20 year old kids who need their hands held. They are all experienced, grown men. Both Hernán and myself have already been through this in Italy. I personally had absolutely no one to lean on at the beginning. I learnt the hard way – and so did he."

Although it is the day after the home Champions League defeat to Turkish side Besiktas, Verón is cheerful and wanders about looking very much at home. He casually picks a piece of fruit up from the canteen counter and looks so comfortable that I am reminded of the day he signed when Ranieri was asked the million dollar question: where will Verón play? "Wherever he likes," came the manager's response. "He is the boss."

Verón's analysis of the previous night's game is that for the first 25 minutes they played some very good football and then the team lost the plot. He is untroubled, seeing this as a natural rite of passage. "This Chelsea team is weird in that we haven't had the time to work together which is so essential. The competition for starting places is going to be very tough, but as I say, it's a group that is coming together. It's not like everyone things, that you buy 11 players and the whole thing works flawlessly; each one has a different style of play, a different way of living football. You need to cohabit a bit before you can really claim to have formed a group. And if you look at the great team, the ones who have left their mark and made history – Real Madrid, Juventus – they had to wait a long time to win, to create the winning mentality. It's no good putting a team together, winning, and the next year disaster. I've lived through that at Lazio. I would say that for me it is far more important to wait and create the group than it is to win one year and maybe the next have a bad season."

As far as his mate Hernán goes, Verón reckons his chances are good: "I think he will work really well in Chelsea. The thing is we need time and patience – precisely what England lacks. Fortunately, Hernán is not bothered by what the papers say, what the critics say, and nor am I. I know as a player he is going to give us enormous satisfaction."

Enormous satisfaction, eh? I ask Chelsea fan and Times columnist Giles Smith for his preliminary verdict on the Argentinean pair: "Verón: well, obviously he came from Manchester United which is an appalling idea if you support Chelsea and I was determined if not to actively boo him, then at least to let him know somehow that I disapproved. But then, of course, you see them in the shirt and it all changes. I like Verón because I do think he is kind of majestic and because he rolls the ball back under his studs quite a lot. More importantly, he plays all these balls that go forwards. I do rate him, and I am always happy and reassured to see him on the pitch.

"I imagine Verón and Crespo keep each other happy. And in the first half of the dreadful Besiktas game, there were two fantastic moves which involved Verón quickly finding Crespo on the run. Crespo initially had the look of one of those big-money striker singings that goes horribly wrong. His debut was hilarious. He came on for 15 minutes and did nothing at all except fall over once. But then he scored those two goals at Wolves. And I have just finished watching the Middlesbrough game in which he scored the winner from an almost impossible angle having done nothing else at all. And it that's all he does, that's fine by me. He pulls his shorts up too high, of course, but that's an aspect of his game that I think we can work on. I can't make up my mind whether he is unspeakably glamorous or completely moose-faced. It's one or the other, though."

Though Hernán Crespo is naturally thoughtful and not prone to rush into a judgement he might regret later, he is upbeat about Chelsea's prospects: "I'm convinced we're going to be just fine. Football doesn't scare me – I'm comfortable on the pitch, it's what I know. I'm confident about the football."

And not least among the reasons he's confident about the football is the presence in the team of his old friend Verón – a player, he insists, who should not be pegged to a position. "Sebastián has to be free: free to do, free to create. Like any genius, everyone wants to pigeon-hole him –'He ought to he here, he ought to be there' – but no, geniuses have to be allowed to create freely. Do I make myself clear? It's like if you said to Einstein, 'You just concentrate on the multiplication tables.' Geniuses have to be allowed to be. Sebastián found the best version of himself when he was left free – when that happens he can make the whole team play. He is the kind of player who alone can make a whole team play well."

And Verón's view? "I guess that both times that Hernán had his best championship in terms of goals – at Parma and Lazio – it coincided with me being in the same team," he says.

Not that Verón is claiming any undue credit, but he does allow with a chuckle that "in those days I played well. I was free, but I was also younger, you know. At 23 you have surplus energy to run around. No, let's just say I have to measure a little what I do."

So will you be rationing your efforts? Prioritising the Champions League, perhaps?

"We don't have priorities, we're aiming for everything. We know it's not going to be easy, we are competing against teams who have been playing together for a long time. Those teams have more options than us, but it will be useful for us. It will be a very important year – we're only just starting."

Crespo: "Often it's easier than people think. Do you know what I love about football? That it's not a science; it's a game. And the hardest thing about the game is playing easy. You think what I'm saying is stupid, right? But that's the way it is."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2003-11-13 00:14:00 | 只看该作者
Wow! 最近工作忙极了,没有很多时间来克雷版,有点忧闷疲倦,十二点才来,但一看到春和波波利贴的好看照相和采访,十分开心!It's made my day. 谢谢!!![] [] 波波和隆隆呢么爱吃甜的东西。Dulche de leche好甜!他们很可爱。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2003-11-23 13:56:00 | 只看该作者

Four Four Two interview

克隆之钻石组合

时间:2003-11-23 12:03:00
来源:阿根廷风暴 作者:sade_hsu 苏木

“Seba和我完全不同,”梳着整齐马尾辫的赫尔南 克雷斯波说到,“从我们穿衣的风格,我们说话的方式,到我们生活的态度——一切。如果你开始研究,你会发现我们的不同点比相同点要多得多。但是,生活让我们走到了一起,足球让我们走到了一起。”

我们坐在胡安 塞巴斯蒂安 贝隆的厨房里,喝着一种叫“mate”的阿根廷茶。这种茶味道浓郁,放在一个木质的茶壶里,用银质的吸管来喝。你要喝完壶里所有的茶,然后把“mate”还给沏茶的人,他会把茶壶里续满水传给下一个人。对于外人来说,这个看起来有点像瘾君子的那些古怪的仪式,但对于阿根廷人来说,这是每天例行的一杯茶。

剃得光亮的头,带着钻石的耳钉,特大号的T恤和黑色工装裤,贝隆看起来就像是一个饶舌歌手。克雷斯波,全然不同,成熟男人的风范,合身的亚麻牛仔裤,棕色的T恤,全天然的面料和颜色。

但是他们也有很多相同点。不仅仅是他们是继阿迪列斯和洛奇 维拉25年前在热刺效力后唯一的一对同时出现在英格兰顶级足球俱乐部中的阿根廷球员;同在这个夏天被切尔西花大价钱买来,拿着顶级的薪水,他们都在1996年第一次代表阿根廷出战。

他们在同一年离开阿根廷的俱乐部,都去了意大利,为三支意大利俱乐部效力过——俩人一起在帕尔玛和拉齐奥踢过球——在加盟英超之前。两人的总转会费也差不多,克雷斯波1亿1700万美元,贝隆1亿1900万美元。他们都与阿迪达斯公司签署了赞助商合同,两人同为28岁。他们两个身高差距不大于一英寸:克雷斯波6英尺,贝隆6英尺1英寸。同样他们的体重也相近,贝隆79公斤,克雷斯波78公斤。 不同的生日,对吗?

克雷斯波并没有提到这个。“作为足球运动员来说,他是中场选手,我是前锋。这本身是个很大的区别……”

1996年的夏天,当时任阿根廷国家队主教练的帕萨雷拉把一队青年军带到了马黛尔 普拉塔,布宜诺斯艾利斯附近的海滨胜地,在那里准备即将到来的亚特兰大奥运会。

“我们都在那支队伍中,但我们两个都不是首发队员,”克雷斯波回忆到,“开始的时候很难,但后来我们越来越多的被召进国家队。现在我们相互之间非常了解。”

贝隆:“我们可能在青年队的时候有过交手,当时他在河床,我在大学生队——我不记得了,但赫尔南说我们确实进行过比赛。但我清楚地记得我们在奥运会前集训时见面的情形。我很难说他是我理想中的前锋搭档,毫无疑问他是个很出色的球员,非常出色。那时我们只是点头之交,跟现在的关系全然不同。”

那现在什么关系? “非常好的朋友,亲密的朋友。”

贝隆直截了当地说到。“从我们1996年登陆欧洲开始,我们就总是在一起——很多年了,我们在同一支球队的时候也是如此。我们一起经历了很多。”

克雷斯波:“我们初次到意大利的时候我们都是阿根廷人——这当然是共同点。圣西尼也是,不过他有家庭。我们在帕尔玛的时候,巴尔博也在,不过他总是跟他的孩子在一起。在到帕尔玛之前,Seba在桑普多利亚呆了两年,他在热那亚,我在帕尔玛,但我们来往于两座城市之间,几乎所有的时光都是一起度过的。我想可能因为我们都单身,孤独能使人们非常团结。”

1996年的奥运会上,阿根廷23岁以下青年队在决赛中负于尼日利亚取得亚军,这是那个阵容获得的第一次荣誉。而在去年夏天的世界杯上,这个阵容只做了很小的调整便代表阿根廷国家队出战。对于贝隆和克雷斯波来说,那是他们在国际赛场的表演的开始,不仅仅对个人更是对这两人的组合。

“贝隆-克雷斯波的组合在帕萨雷拉U-23青年队中诞生,但爆发能量却是在现任主帅贝尔萨的执教下,”阿根廷著名的号角报这样评述到。

“帕萨雷拉执教时,贝隆没有完全表现出自己的能力直到97-98年。至于克雷斯波,他寻找机会能成为国家队的首发前锋,但在98年只是作为巴蒂斯图塔的替补出场。一些类似的情况在贝尔萨执教时发生,但贝隆一直是他的首选,核心人物,而克雷斯波在02年世界杯预选赛中比巴蒂斯图塔出场的次数多很多。贝隆成为队伍的象征,克雷斯波是头号得分手。阿根廷统治了南美区的预选赛,并一度是世界最佳球队,知道在日本惨遭滑铁卢。当队伍状态最好的时候,贝隆就是一个枢纽,老式的10号队员,发动机,组织者,每次进攻都经由他来传递;克雷斯波则是最终将球射入球门的人,在很多场比赛中。两人的组合表现十分抢眼。 即使风格不同,我们相互之间的配合依然非常默契,”

克雷斯波说到,“Seba的传球让我很容易就能拿到球,他总能让前锋队员感觉舒服。他擅长在中场进行组织,我想这让我踢得很轻松。而对我有利就是对他有利,我的感觉越好,进的的球就越多。”

贝隆:“长时间在一起帮了我们的忙。你会熟悉那个人的跑动,而了解一个人会让一切都变得轻松起来——了解那个人怎么想的,怎么跑动,他喜欢怎样的传球。不同看他,我就清楚赫尔南希望我传怎样的球给他。这让生活变得简单多了。”

尽管截至到本赛季开赛前,贝隆和克雷斯波一起踢了102场比赛(为帕尔玛效力32场,拉齐奥42场,阿根廷国家队28场),踢进89个球(克雷斯波73个,贝隆16个),但仍然没得到祖国球迷应有的重视。即使拥有魅力十足和极具市场化的外表,贝隆依然不那么受欢迎。

“贝隆对大多数阿根廷球迷来说就像是一把双刃剑。”一位他的支持者这样说到。“他在场上的任务就是创造出得分的机会,但他特殊的踢球方式意味着他不能被归为某种类型的球员。当比赛有好结果时,他的风格被赞赏为能激发场上其他队员的灵感,但很多情况下,当比赛一无所获的时候,人们会将矛头指向他。”

在去年世界杯之前,贝隆被公认为是世界上最好的5个中场选手之一,即使不是最好的球员之一。但随着国家队过早地被淘汰,球迷将怒火发向他。而这些迹象时常出现。在上场世界杯预选赛阿根廷主场对智利的比赛中,很多球迷用嘘声,口哨声“迎接”贝隆,并指责他是“英国人”。

但他的表现让那些人闭上了嘴巴,当他离场时,球迷报以掌声。 克雷斯波没有遭受过这样的礼遇,但他在足球之外的生活同样鲜为人知。有人说他没有“市场意识”。他在11岁就加入了河床青年队,第一次代表成年队出场是对阵当时拥有马拉多纳的纽维尔老伙计(可惜马拉多纳并没有在那场比赛中出场)。他在前往帕尔玛之前最后一次代表河床出场是在南美解放者杯的决赛中。

因为在球场上,克雷斯波的风格与世界杯冠军成员9号巴尔达诺相似,人们喜欢叫他“巴尔达诺尼奥”(小巴尔达诺)。“他是典型的河床青年队出品”一位坚定的河床支持者说到,“他还是个孩子时就很出众,他有高度,适中的体形,和作为杀手的敏锐与狡猾。他也付出了他的代价:尽管他让自己成为顶尖的射手,他还是要坐在替补席上看队友比赛,直到当比赛陷入僵局,甚至是不利的局面下,他才会被派到场上去解决问题。当他进入主力阵容后,他不断为我们奉献进球——左脚的,右脚的,头顶的,臀部或是膝盖。

时光倒转到1995年的解放者杯决赛,在与墨西哥人的比赛中,克雷斯波一个大力射门,一个角度刁钻的入球,2:0完胜对手卡利美洲,为河床捧回了冠军奖杯。这也是他离开阿根廷前的最后一场比赛。 在赫尔南离开意大利加盟切尔西之前,他在意甲的7个赛季一共奉献了108个进球。

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-11-23 14:34:47编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2003-11-23 14:28:00 | 只看该作者
今年夏天几乎每个球星的名字都与阿布拉莫维奇的切尔斯基联系在一起。一下子,切尔西俱乐部成了一个等待崛起的巨人,而不是一个财政困难的球员养老院。人们对斯坦福桥的期望也在一夜之间高涨。 贝隆笑着说:“他们买到了他们想要的每一个球员。而且他们选择了我,对我来说意味着很多,感到自己被需要很重要。我想接下来的四年也非常的重要,因为我在开始职业生涯中的最后一段路程。” 2001年贝隆以创英国转会记录的2800万英镑加盟曼联。一直到他离开,两年来他过得并不如意,俱乐部的内部人士认为贝隆比贝克汉姆更受球迷的欢迎。贝隆向我描述他的上个赛季时候说:“我拥有一个很好的冠军联赛。” 当我们谈起他过去倍受指责的两年,用他自己的话说就是“缺乏韧性”,贝隆很清楚他运动状态的下滑是因为伤病和挫折的刺痛,但是他从没试图拿伤病做借口。 在曼联决定以他最初转会费的一半价格将它出售的时候,贝隆又展示了他出众的球艺;俱乐部在美国的比赛,贝隆表现非常出色。范尼斯特鲁伊告诉记者说贝隆离开的损失对曼联来说是难以弥补的;球员们也签了一份请愿书请求俱乐部让贝隆留下。 那他是怎么看到自己过去两年在曼联的实际价值的呢?他只是简单地耸耸肩、皱着眉头,好像是说“这不会困扰我”,然后就笑起来。 倒是克雷斯波在一边说:“这对我来说毫无价值?我打赌那些出钱的人不会这么想。” 贝隆说:“人们总是在谈论你是最昂贵的球员,但是我要做的一切就是踢球。对我来说转会价格只是一个统计数据,仅此而已。” 值得注意的是,虽然贝隆从曼联转会到切尔西的身价已经减了一半,但是他的薪金却涨了。他的转会谈判拖延很久是因为他的经纪人确信他会出类拔萃。 克雷斯波和贝隆的经纪人相同,在他作为罗那尔多的替代者加盟国际米兰一年后也转投到了切尔西。 据说皇马曾经很想得到克雷斯波,而他本人也做好了去另一家俱乐部的准备。他在国际米兰的一年俱乐部打进了冠军杯的半决赛,是近年来成绩最好的一年。 同贝隆相似的是,克雷斯波想留在意大利的俱乐部,而且有时他的转会费是当时的记录。当时他以3700万英镑转会到拉齐奥,是当时世界上的记录。 有传闻说克雷斯波加盟拉齐奥是贝隆的原因。那么他加盟切尔西也有这位朋友的影响吗?“不。根本不是。在这没有人问我的意见。在拉齐奥主席问过我,我们赢得了意甲冠军,我们联赛表现很好,获得了三个奖杯。赫尔南在之前的四年打进了八、九十个进球,所以我想俱乐部买他与我说什么没有关系,重要的是他所做的。 克雷斯波并不看重八位数的转会费,并指出在一项巨额的转会交易中,最后球员的所得很少。 一次我见到贝隆的姨妈,同他的妈妈一样嫁给了一名职业球员 Pedro Andres Verde,不是出名的一流球员,他的职业生涯中有两年是在谢菲尔德度过的。她说他们的生活就是在“流浪”。 尽管拥有金钱、魅力、豪宅和车子,每一个球星都要因为变换球队而搬家,离开朋友,认识新的邻居。 贝隆现在住在Barnes,距离26年前摇滚歌星Marc Bolan车祸丧生的地方只有几码。贝隆和克雷斯波从来没有听说Bolan,所以我拿了一张T Rex的CD放给他们听。 远在异乡,背景是典型的应该温室和花园,但是他们坐在餐桌前用古老的食品保持联系,我们在点心上面涂上牛奶糖果(dulce de leche ),一种由牛奶和蜜糖制成的太妃糖,每个阿根廷的孩子都是吃这个长大的。 能在阿根廷国外找到这种糖是很令人惊讶的,好在哈根达斯现在已经出了一种牛奶糖果口味的冰激凌,以弥补这种国际化的疏忽。 克雷斯波和贝隆与他们的家园保持联系,似乎很难以相信他们成年后的大半生活在海外。他们关注阿根廷足球,在网上看阿根廷的体育新闻,吃阿根廷的食品,读阿根廷的书。 贝隆讲阿根廷传奇认为比拉尔多的古怪故事引起我们的大笑。 对那些没有共同背景的人来说,一些流行文化的方面是很难说明的。我们把足球看作一种世界范围的运动,可以团结所有的人,可是我们现在停止了对足球本地文化的理解,这很危险。在阿根廷,人们不会喝太多的酒。一杯咖啡,一瓶可乐,或者一副牌,阿根廷少年和成年人能坐着聊天直到早晨。喝醉酒会被看作奇怪而不是热闹。在周六的比赛之后,他们更愿意两个人留在房间里玩truco(一种阿根廷纸牌),而不是去酒吧。 这大概就像我们看见一个17岁女孩子指控足球运动员,性丑闻和其他指控缠绕利兹,费迪南德因为错过尿检而被停赛,英格兰国家队因此罢工抗议。差距就在这里。 克雷斯波的话很有哲理:“最终毁灭我们所创造的东西是人性的一部分。人们总是把球员神化,或者看成恶人。但是你永远不应该忘记的就是你在从事一项运动:足球。这是主要的目标和不应该被忘记的事。当然你可以有随意的选择。所以认为所有的球员都很坏,都是强奸犯,都是凶手是很片面的。就是说一个律师杀害了他的妻子,并不是所有的律师都是凶手,也不是我们希望所有的律师都会杀害他们的妻子。” 贝隆说:“对表面现象多一点分析也是很重要的。我认为在整个足球行业球员仅仅是一部分,而其他的都是由球员这个起点创造起来的。所以我们现在知道人们会对每一个球员感兴趣,和球员一起出去就是新闻。我不是想说我们是圣人,但是我们都不是坏人。” 克雷斯波补充道:“我们不应该先下论断,但往往是这样。显然如果一个球员犯法不会被赦免,我不是说那件事。如果严肃的事发生他们就应该被谴责。在很多地方,像在我经历过的阿根廷和意大利 ,如实报道已经发生的事情是一回事,刻意去挖掘恶劣的事情是另外一回事,而这类事情使足球日益变得浑浊。我会祈求想要成为职业球员的孩子回家,不让他们收到污染。 “我总认为球员的人性很重要,那里非常容易把球员神化, 使他们得意于公众生活、 名望等等。 我们不过是做一项工作的小伙子。我们中很多人也许挣了很多金钱,但是你知道我们为了今天付出多少,哪怕是小孩子? (克雷斯波在他高中的最后一年离开学校,那时他已经效力于阿根廷最好的俱乐部之一,也许他会像鲁尼一样开始准备明年夏天的A级考试。) ” 那么克雷斯波如何认为他职业生涯的新阶段? “诚实的讲我觉得有点困难。 不是因为足球,现在我觉得困难的是社会环境。 一切都很复杂: 叫辆车,找个水管工,很伤脑筋。 比如说现在,我像安装一台电脑,要找谁?说什么?” 当他们96年离开阿根廷,克雷斯波和贝隆发现他们比较容易彼此支持,共处, 通电话,驾车去找对方。 现在不再这样了。贝隆叹气说:“我们的生活都有了改变。”贝隆现在已经是两个可爱孩子的父亲。克雷斯波也希望这种生活,他是和他意大利的女朋友一起来到伦敦的,并想要组成一个家庭。 尽管阿布拉诺维奇拥有上亿资产,切尔西俱乐部的训练场地还是从皇家学院租来的,与曼联和皇马的训练场不同的是这里并不缺少女洗手间。球员们很少在离旁观者几米的地方训练,你可以听到球员用不同语言的呼喊进行交流。一个小房间用作更衣室,一段楼梯通往餐厅,发布会和签约就在这里举行。新闻官员操劳于同以指数增长的对他们的球员感兴趣的媒体接触,连语言障碍都不能帮忙。 克雷斯波说:“对我来说很多事情都很困难。 首先, 这的足球不同。 塞巴可以帮助我很多,这是他在这里的第三年。 但是真正帮助的是能够说意大利语的教练, 因为他了解我的出处和困难。 现在, 主要问题是语言,这由于我的处事方式和性格。 只有交流良好我才能应付自如,我需要享受这个过程,当我和队友一起大笑,和周围人开玩笑的时候就有这种感觉。今天我在玩猜字游戏, 早上我只讲最必要的话。 一些球员讲西班牙语, 很多讲意大利语, 但我需要与所有人谈话。 当话题在足球之外时,好的交流会将这样一个团体凝聚在一起。 我需要很多那样的接触; 我喜欢和人分享事情, 聊天, 知道队友是否上了大学或有孩子。 我是对这些感兴趣。” 贝隆是怎么样帮助他的老朋友安定下来的? 贝隆回答说:“可能谈谈我自己的经验,我同曼联在一起,这里的思路。但是来到切尔西的球员不是不到20岁的孩子,需要捧在手心,他们都是有经验的成年人。赫尔南和我自己在意大利都已经经历过这些,没有人一开始就可以学习一切,我学到这种困难的方式,他也一样。” 虽然在前一天冠军联赛主场输给了土耳其贝斯克塔斯,贝隆仍很愉快,在主场漫步、仔细地观望。偶然间他从餐厅的柜台前拿起一块水果,看起来十分舒适,令我想起他签约的那天,当拉涅利被问及那个价值千金的问题——贝隆将踢哪个位置,他回答说:“他喜欢哪就踢哪个位置,他是领导。” 贝隆对前一天比赛的分析是前25分钟他们踢了一些好球,之后就失去了控制。 他很平静, 把这看作一个很自然的仪式。“切尔西很不可思议,重要的是我们没有在一起踢过球。开始的竞争将会很激烈,就像我说的,这是一只要凝结在一起的球队。很多人以为,你买了11个队员,以后就可以万事大吉了。但是每个队员都有自己的踢球风格,也都有自己表现足球的方式。大家必须磨合一段时间才真正成为一支队伍。看那些像尤文、皇马一样伟大的球队,在胜利之前他们等待很久,创造求胜的精神。组队时赢球,第二年输掉不是什么好事。我在拉齐奥的经历就是如此。对我来说,等待并创造一只球队远比今年赢球、第二个赛季糟糕很好的机会。“我想他在切尔西很出色。我们需要的是时间和耐心,这也是英格兰所缺乏的。幸好赫尔南不会被报纸和评论所困扰,我也不会。我知道他将带给我们极大的满足。” 极大的满足?我请切尔西的球迷、同时也是Times的专栏作家Giles Smith对这一对阿根廷组合作出评价。 “贝隆,很好。如果你支持切尔西的话就会知道他从曼联转会来是一个令人震惊的新闻,我并不赞成,可是他们已经是切尔西的一员。我喜欢贝隆因为我觉得他表现庄严,比赛中控球也很好。更重要的是,他能使皮球一直向前。我确实是指责过他,而我也总是相信并很高兴看见他出现在球场上。” “我想贝隆和克雷斯波合作很愉快。和Besiktas那场糟糕的比赛,前半场贝隆有两次很有想象力的跑位,很快就看到克雷斯波也跑动起来。他上场的15分钟只有一次摔倒,但是在狼队的比赛进了两个球,而且我也看了他对米德尔斯堡的比赛中从一个很小的角度打进了致胜球。但是我还不确定他是否真有无法形容的魅力。” 克雷斯波对切尔西的前景很乐观,“我深信我们会很好,足球不会令我恐惧,在球场上感觉很舒服,这就是我所知道的。” 至少他有信心的一个原因是他的朋友贝隆也在球队中,他强调说贝隆不应该被禁锢在某一个位置上。“塞巴斯蒂安应该更自由些。人们总是想让天才这样那样,就像你对爱因斯坦说‘你应该专心于乘法表’,但是天才应该可以更自由地创造。当塞巴自由的时候他表现最好,那是他能够掌握整场比赛。他就是那种能控制比赛的球员。” 那么贝隆的观点呢?贝隆说:“我想是克雷斯波在联赛进球最好的时候,在帕尔玛和拉齐奥都和我在一起。” 贝隆不是在声称任何不适当的荣誉,只是在说“在那些日子我踢的很好。自由、年轻,在23岁有充足的体力跑满全场。” 那么你们会分配精力?也许是更侧重冠军联赛? “我们没有优先考虑过,任何事都是目标。我知道这并不容易,我们在同相识已久的球队竞争。他们比我们有更多的选择,但是这对我们将很有帮助。这将是非常重要的一年,而我们刚刚开始。” 克雷斯波认为:“通常这比人们想像的要简单,你知道我喜欢足球什么吗?这不是自然科学,这是比赛,对于比赛最困难的恰恰是简单的比赛。你也许会觉得我的话很愚蠢,但事实如此。”
[此贴子已经被作者于2003-11-23 15:20:46编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2003-11-23 15:24:00 | 只看该作者
多谢Sade和苏木的翻译。[] Brilliant!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 21:10 , Processed in 0.250000 second(s), 23 queries .