115#
发表于 2004-3-12 15:33:00 | 只看该作者

粉喜欢滴塞拉德斯[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

116#
发表于 2004-3-18 14:00:00 | 只看该作者

掏到的舊照片&訪談(01.8.28)

" I want to win him(her) to Mouth and to take the light truck of Ramon to me "  

Though Ramon still(yet) did not promise anything it(he,she) stops the classic one, Cambiasso already jokes with a double prize. And it(he,she) raises the bet: " Between(Among) River and Mouth, I chose the equipment(team) that more I like ".

http://old.ole.com.ar/diario/2001/08/28/r-00401a.htm

- What you felt when Ramon Díaz I shout you " Pooch, Pooch "?
- I did not listen to it. Later I saw that they all took it since(as,like) fuck... It(He,She) will have been shouting in the field, because in the daily treatment(deal), speaking slow, he(she) says it to me well.

- What were you thinking when you were reading that he was saying " Cambiasso in River plays even of archer "?
- it(he,she) must be for the genes, because my brother Nicolás takes a short cut... I interpreted It as that I can play in different positions... It is good that it(he,she) loves me and more with everything what won and managed in River. But the truth is in the field.

- How did you get used of pibe to coexisting so with the reputation?
- it(he,she) went of to little, because not they all saw the Juvenile ones. But I got used. Though there are moments in which not querés to know nothing and to be one more, that nobody knows whom sos... It(He) is mad that a girl puts "Cuchu" to his(her,your) dog.

- That of River already crosses you and says to you " all good, but in the sixth one it is necessary to win him(her) to Mouth "?
- yes. And those of Mouth say to me " all good, but do not do a goal to us ". They are more those of Mouth that me congratulate that that me putean. The Juvenile ones transformed me into a product of Selection.

- for historical style of game, creés that that of River is a T-shirt done to your measure?
- it is a similar style to my. But not only in River. Thankfully, other equipments(teams) in which I played also had this idea (Independent, Argentinians). Probably because of it they were fixed in me, with a form that can be compatible. Ojalá.

- but when you put and looked at the mirror. What did you say?
- I have to win. It(he,she) had to try to take this as what is: an important challenge. Without thinking about the responsibilities, in everything what surrounds(|gets around,+turns round). I had to adapt quickly, because I trained on a Thursday and made début to Sunday.

- In your family tenés more fans of River or of Mouth?
- I have my mom and my brother Federico, who are of River. My old man of boy was of Mouth. Later we did ourselves of Argentinians. The one that more continues being of River is Fede. Now it(he,she) wants the T-shirt of the début, that of the party(game) with Mouth, her(it) of when we work out champion.

- Had you some relative who wanted to do you of Mouth?
- and, always it(he,she) is. Also it(he,she) had friends of Racing who now say to me that they are going to be able to be going to see me.

- Did you liked more the game of the River tricampeón that of last Mouth champion of everything?
- to the majority of the people that he(she) likes the football, he(she) liked more this River than Mouth. This equipment(team) of Ramon Díaz had a way of playing that it(he,she) was happening to you overhead. Mouth was an equipment(team) that was gaining(earning) the parties(games) but was speculating very much... The priority of this River was to do the major quantity of possible goals, whereas that of Mouth was to take care of the zero and to try to do a goal.

- mouth was a champion of the world.
- it(he,she) does not matter, is a party(game).

- What did you think when Mouth wanted to contract you?
- often times one spoke. Always it is good that they love you, I like that they me want all.

- if we put the T-shirt of River and of Mouth, which do you choose?
- Well, today it(he,she) would be very easy.

- but be sincere. Do not answer only for the present.
- mouth loved me and River also: I chose the one that more I like...

- Already might not you play in Mouth?
- in River I go little, but it(he,she) would be very but very difficultly that it(he,she) could go to Mouth. And to Racing neither.

- Do you like Ramon Díaz's game chicaneando to Mouth?
- Macri's famous discussion with Ramon, with the bet of the camionetita, seemed to me to be Barbarian. It(he,she) helps in order that there is no violence, stops to demonstrate the people that there is no a rivalry to death.

- now thereabouts a light truck promises them you if they win...
-Ojalá. Je, I want to win him(her) to Mouth and to take the light truck of Ramon to me.

- How is it(he,she) to enter River's local wardrobe?
- I took it with naturalness, it(he,she) knew many pibes of the Selection, to others of meetings. They treated me barbarian from the first day and today it seemed that a lot of for time I am in River.

- What equipments(teams) do you like to see?
- all. I like the Manchester, my equipment(team) in the Play Station.

- What has Beckham, the flying Englishman(English), which you do not have vos?
- and ... a heap. Better I can say better what does Beckham that other players do not do.

- Do you like more the 5 as(like) Roundly that as Serna?
- more it(he,she) costs(suits). But it is every opinable and has to see with whom tenés to the side, what needs the equipment(team)... If I had to arm(assemble) the equipment(team) of the dreams, Round it(he,she) would be.

- And vos where would you put?
- not, I would be directing, je.

- To whom he(she) likes to throw(shoot) a tube: to Round or to Serna?
- I like more against one of those that it(he,she) puts you and traverses you even below(down) of the bed. Eye, with other one also the chance is of that that can do it to you to vos.

- What equipment(team) were you still of pibe?
- I remember much of the good epoch of Argentinians. Not of when it(he,she) gained(earned) championships, but of the epoch that it(he,she) extracted so many players: the Black Caceres, Round, Ramiro Castillo, Rudman, Dertycia.

- because of it it must not you be able stand that now you are going to see it and they insult you.
- yes, but if you go to a place where there is a million persons and there are 30 puteando, it seems that they it do all because the rest is silently. It is a minority.

- With what player that you were admiring did you give to yourself the pleasure of playing?
- with Garnero. Always I wanted to do it and in Independent I achieved it. Without being a fan of this equipment(team), I liked much this equipment(team) of 94. Really it(he,she) you was filling the eyes.

- and if you were not managing to play football. What had you been?
- slightly related to the sport.

- Were you practising other one?
- of boy, up to the 12, it(he,she) was playing the básquet. It is a sport that me much likes to see. But it is difficult to play the básquet as well as hobbie because tenés that to join to ten types. And that play the básquet.

- What position(place) did you liked?
- it was a base or help bases.

- And always creíste that you were going to play football?
- of entry(ticket) there was throwing(shooting) me the básquet more. It(he,she) was dreaming of playing in the NBA. I am of the epoch of the Boston Celtics against The Lakers.

- then your idol was happening(passing) for Magic Johnson or Larry Bird.
- it(he,she) stops me the biggest sportsman of all is Michael Jordan.

- There were not given you to go away to living alone?
- the day that me goes I will go away with my girlfriend(fiancée). I do not like the loneliness.

- still(yet) you prefer the breakfast in the bed of your old woman...
- not, if to the morning I do not possess(do not rely on) anybody, je. Some day we will have to go away. They are going to throw(add) us.

- Sos of looking at your parties(games)?
- yes, I have many engravings.

- Do you join the cuts, everything?
- my brother Nico me joins everything, does folders to me, he reads everything.

- And the puntajes of the diaries?
- they all read them. Equal, one knows when it(he,she) played well, what dung it(he,she) ordered himself(herself,itself), when it(he,she) succeeded...

- Tenés friends in the football?
-Gaby Milito, almost a brother. We live through many things together, in Independently, in the Juvenile ones. But I do not do a list because I go away to forgetting of someone.

- And the Selection?
- the Glass America was a good possibility of appearing. It(he,she) is difficult. But the important thing is that if there is a good chance it(he,she) is because I am playing well in River.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

117#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-3-18 21:24:00 | 只看该作者
大亲~~

好像是这个访谈,不过更加详细。
明天空闲了我翻译出来好了。

?"在场上听迪亚斯喊cuchu的是不是感觉很特别?"

??"那时我肯定听不到,很多人都喜欢拿这个开玩笑。"

??"迪亚斯说你可以在河床队打前锋?"

??"这大概是因为遗传的关系吧,我兄弟尼古拉斯就是这样的球员。我也打过很多不同的位置,当然,这都取决于教练的安排。"

??"河床队的开局很好,不过最重要的比赛还是和博卡那场?"

??"那当然,博卡的球迷都说河床现在是很棒,不过他们别想打进博卡一个球。"

??"你家人是河床还是博卡的球迷?"

??"我妈妈和弟弟支持河床,不过我父亲喜欢博卡。"

??"博卡是世界冠军?"

??"这没什么,他们只是取得了一场比赛的胜利?

??"如果让你选择,你会加入哪支球队,说实话。"

??"我更喜欢河床。"

??"那你最喜欢那支俱乐部?"

??"打PS游戏的时候我往往选择曼联。"

??"贝克汉姆怎么样?"

??"嗯,他的传中很厉害。"

??"如果不踢足球,你会选择干什么?"

??"肯定和体育有关。"

??"你一开始就选择了足球?"

??"不,最初我更喜欢打篮球。我那个时候的梦想是有朝一日能加入NBA,那时是凯尔特人和湖人的时代。"

??"那你的偶像是谁,伯德还是约翰逊?"

??"乔丹。"

??"你经常看足球比赛吗?"

??"我哥哥经常剪辑我的比赛录像带放给我看。"

??"你在足球界最好的朋友是谁?"

??"米尔蒂奥,我们亲如兄弟。"

??"没能参加美洲杯很遗憾吧。"

??"那本来一个很好的机会。不过现在的情况也不错,只要我在河床表现稳定,我一定会得到更多的荣誉。"

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

118#
发表于 2004-3-19 13:17:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

119#
发表于 2004-3-21 11:29:00 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

120#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-4 18:35:00 | 只看该作者

好久好久没有看见宝宝了,他是我的安慰。[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

121#
发表于 2004-4-9 23:45:00 | 只看该作者

好嫩好嫩[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

122#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-10 12:51:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用南威在2004-4-9 23:45:00的发言: 好嫩好嫩[] 天哪哪哪哪~~~~~~~~~~我死了!我死了! 天下怎么有这样的美人儿~~~
[][][][][] PS:怎么像卡卡?爆!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

123#
发表于 2004-4-15 17:29:00 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

124#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-15 17:41:00 | 只看该作者
宝宝老了~~摸摸
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

125#
发表于 2004-4-15 18:09:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 07:09 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 21 queries .