打印 上一主题 下一主题

梅西的fans看过来!(新闻大搜集,欢迎补充)

[复制链接]
51#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-6-30 15:02:00 | 只看该作者
梅西以天才的表现率领阿根廷队一路过关斩将,杀入荷兰世青赛决赛

2005年06月30日10:14 大洋网-广州日报

梅西以出色的表现率领阿根廷队杀入本届世青赛决赛。

新闻点眼:莱昂纳尔·梅西(LionelMessi),一个月前这可能还是一个让人们感到陌生的名字。但现在,正如国际足联的评论所说的那样:“梅西已经成为阿根廷青年队中无可替代的新星,而且还将是本届荷兰世青赛上最具革命性的发现。”在世青赛半决赛巴西青年队对阿根廷青年队队一战中,正是梅西以天才横溢的一射一传,最终帮助阿根廷青年队以2比1击败巴西青年队,昂首杀入决赛。

继马拉多纳、里克尔梅、萨维奥拉之后,人们又在世青赛上见到一只来自阿根廷潘帕斯草原的“雄鹰”。

本专题撰文:特派记者张喆本报乌德勒支6月29日电

天才球员受巴萨青睐

身披阿根廷青年队18号球衣的梅西于1987年6月24日出生在阿根廷罗萨里奥。和他的前辈马拉多纳一样,梅西幼年时也曾在纽维尔老男孩俱乐部受训。13岁那年,梅西随父母和3个兄弟迁居西班牙巴塞罗那,当时他的家庭此举是为了逃避阿根廷国内大规模的经济危机。颇具足球天赋的梅西在跟随巴塞罗那俱乐部的青年队进行了15天的训练后,巴塞罗那俱乐部便作出了令人震惊的决定:他们毫不犹豫地与梅西签约到2012年,并专门为他制定了技术和体能的发展计划。

经过巴塞罗那“青年军”的培养,梅西目前已成为巴塞罗那一线队中最年轻的球员。虽然本赛季巴塞罗那队中巨星云集,但梅西却在有限的上场时间内表现出色。今年5月1日,梅西在西甲联赛巴塞罗那队与阿尔巴塞特队一战中打入了他的第一个成年队进球。此外,梅西更有亮相于欧洲冠军联赛的经历,虽然只是短短几分钟,但对于一名当时尚未年满18周岁的年轻球员来说,这真是一笔无比宝贵的财富。

由于梅西的天才表现,西班牙青年队本来想把他引进过来,但梅西最终还是选择了为祖国阿根廷效力。在去年的南美青年锦标赛中,梅西以7个进球荣膺最佳射手的称号,其才华已经开始显露。马拉多纳在前段时间造访西班牙时也曾大赞梅西是“一个伟大的天才”。身高1.70米、体重65公斤的“左脚将”梅西不但具备了传统南美球员的细腻技术,同时还拥有欧洲球员的力量和速度,其传球组织和突破得分能力均属一流。无论从哪个方面看,梅西的确都酷似当年的马拉多纳。

在本届世青赛的小组赛阶段,阿根廷青年队表现不尽如人意,首仗以0比1不敌美国青年队,但梅西在那场比赛中没有首发出阵。第2场对埃及青年队的比赛,梅西不但获得首发,而且为阿根廷青年队打进了本届世青赛首个进球。最终那场比赛阿根廷青年队以2比0获胜。小组赛最后一战,又是梅西以一次绝妙的助攻,帮助球队以1比0击败德国青年队,以小组第2的身份晋级16强。而梅西也被国际足联评选为小组赛阶段14名新星之一。

本届世青赛尽显锋芒

小组赛与德国青年队一战之后,梅西在接受记者采访时表示:“在小组赛上,我们的表现不是很理想,这可能与压力有关。但进入淘汰赛后,我们会表现得越来越好。”果然,在梅西的率领下,阿根廷青年队在此后的比赛中表现神勇:1/8决赛面对南美青年锦标赛冠军哥伦比亚青年队,1球落后的阿根廷青年队由梅西以一记长途奔袭式的入球将比分追平,最终阿根廷青年队以2比1反败为胜;1/4决赛阿根廷青年队遭遇夺冠热门之一的西班牙青年队,梅西在对方禁区4名防守球员的逼抢下打进锁定胜局的一球,帮助球队以3比1取胜,顺利晋级半决赛。

昨天与巴西青年队一役,梅西在开场仅7分钟时就打出一记“世界波”为阿根廷青年队首开记录,其后他还打进一球,可惜被判越位在先。下半场巴西青年队虽然把比分追平并占据场面的优势,但梅西仍然以他超强的个人能力成为巴西青年队潜伏的危机。终于在伤停补时阶段,梅西在左路连续突破巴西青年队两名防守球员后传中,帮助队友打进致胜一球。在去年的南美锦标赛中,梅西同样以1个进球帮助球队以2比1击败过巴西青年队。

梅西极有可能成为本届世青赛的“最佳球员”,荷兰媒体认为唯一能与梅西竞争的只有荷兰青年队队长马杜罗。而梅西现在已经打进4个进球,目前排在射手榜首位的是乌克兰青年队的阿利耶夫和西班牙青年队的洛伦特,他们都打进了5个球,但乌克兰青年队和西班牙青年队都已经出局,这意味着梅西如果能在决赛再打进1球就能荣膺“最佳射手”称号。

在此之前,阿根廷只有萨维奥拉在2001年获得过世青赛“双最”的殊荣。“我认为现在提这些还太早,我们的目标是获得世青赛的冠军。在实现这个目标之前,我并不会考虑太多的个人荣誉。”梅西昨天赛后在接受记者采访时说。

无论如何,梅西已经在本届世青赛上尽显锋芒,未来等待他的不仅仅是巴塞罗那队的主力位置,而且他还有可能成为明年代表阿根廷国家队征战德国世界杯的最年轻国脚。(来源:广州日报)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2005-7-1 15:49:00 | 只看该作者
支持!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 2005-7-1 17:46:00 | 只看该作者
小孩子加油吧,过几年再看看。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

54#
发表于 2005-7-1 18:54:00 | 只看该作者
这是barca官网上第一篇提到messi的news
17, OCT 04  11:30

Solid performance(0-1)

Barça put in a solid performance to take an important victory against eternal city rivals Espanyol on Saturday. Despite a number of good chances, Barça's only goal was provided by Deco.

Messi's début

Iniesta's entrance to the game gave Barça even more control over the ball, but they failed to take advantage, despite numerous chances, including a Gio's free kick eleven minutes from the end, which hit the woodwork. For dessert, Barça fans were given a taste of one of their young hopefuls who has come up through the ranks: 17-year-old Argentinean striker Leo Messi, who was given a run out as the game wound down.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

55#
发表于 2005-7-1 19:36:00 | 只看该作者
17, OCT 04  20:00

Messi: "I still have a lot to learn"

BARÇA BITE  

Monday, unusual training session

Monday's training session will be nothing like the normal ones you can see in La Masía. The players have to be at Camp Nou at 9:30, where they'll go to the Barcelona Tennis Club to play tennis for about 90 minutes.   

'Leo' Messi is the youngest ever Barça player to debut in the league. His debut last Saturday was , for him, "like a dream". However, he admitted that: "I still have a lot to learn."

A derby is always a special occasion, but last Saturday's was even more so for one player: Lionel Messi, who made his league debut for Barça. The stage was the Lluís Companys Stadium, where he had just five minutes to prove his worth, but it was enough for him to take part in a move that could have ended in a goal: "I had the chance, but it just wasn't to be; I hope that next time it'll turn out right," Messi said in the press conference held after Sunday's training session.

The moments before coming on the pitch

"When I was in he hotel I thought it might be my debut night, but once I was on the bench, seeing how the game was going, I felt sure I wouldn't go on", admitted Messi. Finally, Rijkaard decided it was his debut day: "I was over the moon when he told me to warm up, and when I was about to go on, I just wanted to get out there and start playing. I didn't let it go to my head, I wasn't nervous."

Even though Messi accepts "I didn't really have time to do much, but I enjoyed it", the Argentinean says for him football is fun: "I always try to enjoy myself".

A meteoric rise

Messi, who joined Barça at 13 after playing for Newell's Old Boys in Argentina, has had a spectacular rise through the club's ranks: in just three years he's gone from the Junior A team to Barça B, where he became a squad member last season. Despite this, Messi has his feet placed firmly on the ground, and admits that: "I still have a lot to learn, I'm still young".

The Milan test

"Now I'll continue with Barça B and do my best for them", he added. However, given the number of injuries plaguing Barça at the moment, it's likely that Messi will be called up for Rijkaard's squad for the next few games. The next test for the youngster could be the Champions League tie against AC Milan in San Siro. On this possibility, Messi said that "Rijkaard hasn't said anything yet, for now, I'll carry on training with them and if I get called up, I'll enjoy the trip and being on the bench."

The differences between Barça B and the first team

Messi has played other derbies wearing a Barça shirt, but after last Saturday's game with the first team, the young Argentinean recognises that: "the game is really different, the pace is faster and the opponents are livelier and more experienced".

A present for his mother

As this Sunday is mother's day in Argentina, 'Leo' Messi said he would phone her to give her the news.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-7-1 19:39:37编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

56#
发表于 2005-7-1 19:47:00 | 只看该作者

24, OCT 04  00:30

Barca take their chances (3-0)

Barcelona cruised to comfortable 3-0 win over Osasuna on Sunday evening to maintain their 5 point lead over Sevilla at the top of the table.

Ronaldinho had time to make one more combination with Eto'o before being rested and replaced by Messi in the 72nd minute.

[]

MESSI

- "I felt comfortable. Playing at the Camp Nou in a team like this is incredible. And to take Ronaldinho's place, well that's something else"

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-7-2 1:34:57编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

57#
发表于 2005-7-1 19:55:00 | 只看该作者
28, OCT 04

Gramanet grab giant killer glory (1-0)

Barca crashed out of the Spanish Cup at the first hurdle on Wednesday to giant killers Gramanet in a game Rijkaard's men dominated, but in which they failed to put away their numerous chances.

Domination from the start

Keeper Rubén and Messi, who accompanied Giuly and Larsson up front, were the new faces in the starting 11, together with Iniesta in for Deco. Barca came out the stronger and Marquez drew the first save from Castilla early on before Oleguer, who was tireless attacking down the right, also sent in an excellent cross that the keeper did well to take.

Barca turn the screw

With the rain now pouring down, Barca began to tighten the screw in the second half. After just two minutes, Messi had a great chance with a header from a right footed cross from the left by Gio, then 5 minutes later, it was Xavi's turn, with a crisp shot from the edge of the area, before Larsson was involved in a couple of good chances, first with a header to again set up Xavi, then himself latching onto a Giuly cross with a powerful header which was just off target. Ruben also showed his skill between the posts with a fine save from a Carretero shot.

Players lament goal drought

Wednesday's defeat against Division

LIONEL MESSI

"This has hit us hard the defeat and the elimination. They just closed up at the back all game and made it hard for us to play".

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-7-1 19:59:51编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

58#
发表于 2005-7-1 20:02:00 | 只看该作者
28, OCT 04  

Messi one for the future

Young Argentine forward Lionel Messi, who took Ronaldinho's place in the starting line-up on Wednesday, is already being compared with the Brazilian star. Ronaldinho praised Messi's performance and emphasized it was important not to burn out the player. "Messi is a fine player. He's got a lot of quality but he's very young and people will have to be patient with him so that he can gradually get used to playing with us".  

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

59#
发表于 2005-7-1 20:13:00 | 只看该作者
01, DEC 04  16:55

Xavi: "We have confidence in the reserves"

Frank Rijkaard has had to call on a number of players from Barca B to supplement a senior squad decimated by a rash of injuries but Xavi believes the response from the youngsters has been magnificent.

In particular, Xavi highlighted the dedication of players like Messi and Damià and told us, "They've responded very wellwe must have confidence in the youngsters from the reservesmany of us started that way".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

60#
发表于 2005-7-1 20:17:00 | 只看该作者
01, DEC 04  
Goals against AIDS (4-3)

FC BARCELONA, 4
WORLD ALL-STARS, 3

FC BARCELONA: Giuly (Messi, min.28)

Goals: 1-0, Iniesta (15'); 1-1, Nakata (18'); 2-1, Deco (27'); 3-1, Messi (31') ;3-2, McCarthy (50'); 4-2, Belletti (84'); 4-3, Petrov (87').

The goals flow

But the best was still to come as Barca scored two more before the break. In the 26th minute Deco hit the top corner from the edge of the box which was followed in the 30th minute by a goal from Messi after a combination between Iniesta and Cristian.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

61#
发表于 2005-7-1 20:26:00 | 只看该作者

07, DEC 04  00:15

A defeat without consequences (2-0)

A makeshift Barca side was beaten 2-0 in the final group game on a frosty night in Donetsk. Two goals by Nigerian striker Aghahowa cancelled out Barca's superior possession.
Reserves get their chance

Despite half of the team being made up of youngsters from the reserve squad, Barca began brightly enough and dominated possession with their trademark passing game. Javito, Verdú and Messi started up front with players like Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Deco and Márquez watching from the bench.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

62#
发表于 2005-7-1 20:30:00 | 只看该作者
15, DEC 04  12:00

Iniesta and Eto'o turn on the style(2-1)

MATCH STATS

FC BARCELONA, 2
AJAX, 1

FC Barcelona: Valdés (Rubén, 45'); Damià (Oleguer, 45'), Puyol, Navarro, Sylvinho (Riera, 69'); Xavi (Peña, 45'), Deco (Javito, 69'), Gio (Fragoso, 45'); Iniesta (Rodri, 45'), Eto'o (Cristian, 45') and Messi.
Just as they did against Albacete on Saturday, Barca made a quick start, as Leo Messi opened up on the right for Iniesta who whipped in a cross for Eto'o to fire home low to the right of Ajax keeper Stekelemburg.

Leo Messi then had a couple of other good chances the first a one to one on the keeper and the second a header from a Sylvinho cross and Ajax replied with Snejde hitting the bar and the Argentinean Rosales striking the post.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

63#
发表于 2005-7-1 20:33:00 | 只看该作者
20, DEC 04  16:00

The players bring joy to children in hospital

Children in hospitals across Barcelona have been given their best Christmas present ever as players from the club visited them on Monday bringing gifts and smiles for everyone.

The traditional festive visit saw players from Barça's football, basketball, handball and roller hockey teams laden with presents bring some Christmas cheer to several hospitals around the city.

The Balkan contingent from the handball team, including Dejan Peric, Davor Dominikovic and Luka Zvizej went to l'Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol in Badalona along with the footballers Slyvinho and Leo Messi, basketball's Vlado Ilievski and roller hockey's José Luis Páez. "We want to see you all supporting us in Palau Blaugrana," said Peric, who received a promise from all the kids to attend a handball game when they leave hospital.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

64#
发表于 2005-7-1 20:35:00 | 只看该作者
21, DEC 04  23:10

Winter champions

A wonder goal from Samuel Eto'o gave Barcelona victory against Levante and the win sees the Blaugrana crowned as winter champions of the Spanish league.
But it was Barcelona who pushed forward and always looked likely to take all three points. Leo Messi entered the fray and saw two efforts warm the gloves of Mora, before Deco once again use his skill to create an opening, but his fierce shot flew just over the bar.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

65#
发表于 2005-7-1 20:36:00 | 只看该作者
23, DEC 04  16:55

Christmas at home

LEO MESSI
"I'll be in Argentina, in my hometown of Rosario. I'll be meeting up there with the rest of my family who live there and we'll eat suckling pig".

[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

66#
发表于 2005-7-1 20:38:00 | 只看该作者
..[]圣诞节到了,休息,休息一会.
现在才知道楼主是真的辛苦了  []
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

67#
发表于 2005-7-1 20:38:00 | 只看该作者
..[]圣诞节到了,休息,休息一会.
现在才知道楼主是真的辛苦了  []
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
发表于 2005-7-1 22:14:00 | 只看该作者
MESSI,未来阿根廷的希望,BARCA的NO。1

楼上的不地道啊,也不把那些文章翻译一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
发表于 2005-7-1 23:33:00 | 只看该作者
翻译也要文采啊~外加本人四级也不知道过没过[]

[]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
发表于 2005-7-1 23:35:00 | 只看该作者
24, JAN 05

Messi, star at the South American U-20 Championship

Argentine player Leo Messi, who is in Colombia competing in the South American Under 20 Championship, is having an exceptional tournament. Despite not being a regular starter, Messi has scored in all three of the opening encounters. Against Venezuela (3-0) he scored one, against Bolivia (4-0) another two and then added another against Peru (6-0). In the last game between Argentina and Colombia, the Barcelona star came on in the second half, and played an important role in making sure that the 'Albiceleste' finished top of Group A. It has certainly been a highly positive experience for young Messi, who has debuted this season in the FC Barcelona first XI.   

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

71#
发表于 2005-7-1 23:37:00 | 只看该作者
24, JAN 05  10:30

Unbeaten at the Nou Camp for a year

The unbeaten ones

The newest players in the squad have never experienced defeat as Barça players at the Camp Nou. Samuel Eto'o has appeared in 14 official matches (11 League and 3 Champions League). After the Cameroonian, the players that have played the most home matches are Deco and Belletti (10 League and 3 Champions league matches each), Giuly (7 League and 2 Champions League) and Sylvinho (6 League and 1 Champions League). The injured Henrik Larsson and Edmílson have played 5 and 3 matches respectively. Neither have youth team players Leo Messi, Damià and Rubén (2 games each) ever suffered defeat at the Nou Camp.  

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

72#
发表于 2005-7-1 23:43:00 | 只看该作者
15, FEB 05   11:50

Messi back in harness Barca's young
Argentine striker, Leo Messi, arrived back in Barcelona last weekend after several weeks away with the Argentina Under-20 squad in Columbia and has returned to training with the senior squad. When he left, Barca had a 13-point advantage over Real Madrid which has now shrunk to just four. "I know the league is much closer but that's why we have to keep on playing like we did in the last match. I was looking forward to returning and seeing my teammates again. They've given me a good welcome".

Messi returns from Under-20 success

Messi stayed in touch from Colombia

While he was involved in the South American Under-20's tournament, Messi kept up-to-date with how Barcelona were progressing in his absence. "I followed everything on the internet and also my father told me about everything that happened in the games. I also saw them quite a lot on the television over there. The team is still doing very well and is showing the same kind of strength that we had in the first half of the season."  

Leo Messi has returned to Barcelona after his impressive performance in the hexagonal South American Under-20 championships. The Argentinian starlet finished as the second top scorer in the tournament and helped his side qualify for the Fifa World Youth Championship later this year.

The Barça player has said he will never forget the experience after he made his official competition debut with the Argentinian Under-20 side and was outstanding as he became his team's top scorer with five goals in his nine appearances. Argentina finished second in the event, behind hosts Colombia, and guaranteed themselves a place in the World Championships in Holland in June. Messi told fcbarcelona.com: "I enjoyed it a lot."

A great personal experience

For Messi the tournament gave him the chance to begin playing international football and he was delighted with how things went: "It was a great personal experience and I have learned a lot," he explained. "We had some very interesting games, especially those against Brazil and Colombia. The truth is that I enjoyed every minute."

The 18-year-old is also pleased that his appearance in the competition will make him more well-known in his own country. "I have not played much in Argentina, but this has allowed the fans to see more of me. I really wanted to represent my country, especially in a tournament like this." Messi joined Barcelona when he was just 14 from Newell's Old Boys.

Looking to the first team

Despite his success in Colombia, Messi remained humble and did not place much emphasis on the fact that he was Argentina's top scorer: "I felt comfortable and took my chances when they came," he said, before reflecting on his chances of gaining more first-team experience at Barcelona. "I have always said that I will continue to work hard and that I still have a lot to learn. I hope that I can play again for the first team here and I will try my best to do so."

The new signings

While the youngster was in Colombia was away, Barcelona reinforced the squad with two new signings. Demetrio Albertini joined from Atalanta and along with Messi's fellow countryman, Maxi López, who arrived from River Plate. "I have seen Maxi play on television and everyone has told me that he is a very nice person as well. I want to get to know him personally." Messi also had praise for Albertini: "He is a player with great experience and I am sure he will help the younger players a lot."

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-7-1 23:45:26编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2005-7-1 23:47:00 | 只看该作者
16, FEB 05  18:00

Messi and Damià join squad for training

Barca B players Messi, Rubén and Damià joined the senior squad for training at the La Masía training grounds. With the squad strengthened by the signings of Albertini and Maxi, plus the return from injury of Gerard, Damià has slipped out of the senior squad list in recent games bur continues to take part in some of the training sessions.

Argentine youngster Lionel Messi returned from the FIFA South American Youth Championships in Columbia last weekend and has been training with the senior squad where Barca B goalkeeper Rubén is also becoming a familiar face.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

74#
发表于 2005-7-1 23:50:00 | 只看该作者

Messi returns to action

Leo Messi has been reaclled to the Barcelona first team squad to face Mallorca. The Argentinian youngster steps up after Oleguer was rulled through injury. Messi has just returned from a successful trip to the hexagonal South American Under-20 tournament in Colombia.

Messi made his Barca debut on October 16, 2004 when he played in the 1-0 win at Espanyol in the seventh game of the season. He then made an appearance in the Camp Nou when he came on in place of Ronaldinho in the match against Osasuna the following week. After being involved in the first team, as well as playing for Barca's B team, he returned to play for Frank Rijkaard against Málaga on December 5 when the Blaurgana won 4-0. Messi came on for Oleguer in that game for the final nine minutes.

The rest of the 18-man squad is the same as the one that travelled to Real Zaragoza last weekend: Valdés, Belletti, Márquez, Puyol, Xavi, Giuly, Etoo, Ronaldinho, Maxi, Gio, Gerard, Sylvinho, Navarrese one, Deco, Albertini, Iniesta and Jorquera.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-7-1 23:51:38编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

75#
发表于 2005-7-1 23:53:00 | 只看该作者
18, FEB 05  

"It is important to score the opening goal as soon as possible"

Rijkaard, always humble

When asked if he felt he was one of the key factors in Barcelona's success this season, Rijkaard remained humble. "The players are the key element along with all the people that work here that help us achieve this success," he explained.  

The role of Messi

"We have to win the game against Mallorca and we will have to be very strong to do so," Rijkaard continued. One tactic he could use is to introduce Leo Messi to help break down the Balearic side. The Argentinian has been called into the Barca squad to replace the injured Olegeuer. "Messi can help us if he plays to cause problems as their will not be a lot of space to play in."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-26 07:59 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 21 queries .