扫一扫,访问微社区

楼主: 红蝶
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【2011/12意甲联赛第38轮】拉齐奥3:1国际米兰

[复制链接]
326#
发表于 2011-10-25 13:31:47 | 只看该作者
萨内蒂:西蒙切利,在天堂里仍是冠军

10月23日米兰消息 - 对切沃赛后,队长萨内蒂谈到马尔科·西蒙切利,这位年轻的摩托车手在事故中丧生。“这是真正的悲剧,没有其他词可以用来描述这一事件。马尔科是个冠军,他在天堂里将继续是冠军。我愿分担他的家人和朋友们的痛苦。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

327#
发表于 2011-11-2 23:21:59 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 紫 于 2011-11-2 23:44 编辑

Atalanta 1-1 Inter: Sneijder finds the net

Wednesday, 26 October 2011 23:06:18

BERGAMO - A goal for each team, and one denied by Luca Castellazzi, as the Week 9 match of the 2011/12 Serie A season between Atalanta and Inter ended 1-1. Wesley Sneijder, who had not scored since August, found the net to put Inter ahead in the 32nd minute, thanks to a cross from Zarate and a deflection from Cigarini. The team from Bergamo had few shots on goal, but only one was needed to get the draw – a header from Denis, courtesy of a cross from Moralez after 44 minutes. It was Castellazzi who salvaged the result with a great save on Denis' penalty in the 89th minute. It was the 5th penalty that has been awarded against Inter so far this season.

FIRST HALF - To deal with Atalanta, Claudio Ranieri fielded the same defence that lined up against Chievo, and then Zarate in attack alongside Milito, with Pazzini on the bench. Colantuono chose the same formation that defeated Parma on Sunday. Atalanta had no plans to slow down and they put the 6-point penalisation out of their minds; without it they would be in second place in the standings.
The first few minutes of play were characterised by fast play and quick exchanges, with the team from Bergamo being the first to threaten; Moralez took a corner and Peluso's header went safely into Julio Cesar's hands in the 5th minute. In the 9th minute an inviting pass from Maicon sent Milito into enemy territory, but the Argentine was thwarted, and seven minutes later Zarate's right-footer went over the crossbar. Stankovic shot high and then picked up a yellow card for a foul on Moralez that wasn't the hardest of challenges. After 20 minutes Sneijder took a firm shot with his left, which Lucchini pushed out for a corner. Later, after some build-up play, Stankovic blasted the ball high into the evening sky. The goal came in the 32nd minute from Sneijder's right foot off of Zarate's cross; Cigarini was the decisive figure in the goal, however, as he inadvertently deflected the ball to the far post, out of Consigli's reach. Sneijder then earned a free kick in the 43rd minute, but his ensuing attempt went straight down the centre and into Consigli's arms. Atalanta's equaliser arrived a minute later; a cross from Moralez found the head of a leaping Denis and Julio Cesar could only watch as the ball landed inside the far post. The score was an even 1-1 when the referee blew for halftime.

SECOND HALF - A problem with his left adductor muscle forced Julio Cesar to leave the game and Castellazzi started the second half in his place. Atalanta threatened in the 49th minute when Bonaventura's cross from the left came off of Maicon and had to be batted away by Castellazzi. Stankovic was already on a yellow card and risked an early exit on 52 minutes when his arm hit Schelotto's face directly in front of the linesman. Eight minutes later Atalanta nearly had their second when an attempt by Schelotto forced an excellent save from Castellazzi; however the Italo-Argentine was booked for his effort, as he had intentionally used his arm to control the ball in the build-up.
At the other end Zarate evaded Masiello to unleash a shot that Consigli parried with a diving save. Pazzini came on for Sneijder and it wasn't long before "Pazzo" had a chance; in the 64th minute he trapped Lucchini's clearance from Nagatomo's cross but then blasted the ball high only a few yards from the goal mouth. Twice Moralez sent a teasing cross into the box, but with no one to meet them. And then Inter – and the effervescent Maicon – put together at least three more chances to add their second goal. First through Stankovic, when he volleyed the ball from the Brazilian's cross, only to see his effort go just over the crossbar on 72 minutes. Then came a double chance for Milito: in the 74th minute it took a save from Consigli and an intervention from Masiello to deny "El Principe" from finding the net, and three minutes later a combination between Stankovic and Maicon sent the ball to the Argentine, only to see him chest the ball over the crossbar. In the 88th minute came the fifth penalty of the season awarded against Inter for contact between Marilungo and Chivu; it was a shoulder-to-shoulder challenge between the two, who both held onto each other, but Valeri had no doubts and pointed to the spot. It seemed a done deal for Atalanta as Denis stepped up to take the kick, but Castellazzi had other ideas and saved with his legs to preserve the result. After 4 minutes of added time Atalanta v Inter ended 1-1. Inter now have 8 points in the standings.

Atalanta 1-1 Inter (HT: 1-1)
Scorers: Sneijder 32, Denis 44.

Atalanta: 47 Consigli; 25 Masiello, 4 Capelli, 3 Lucchini, 13 Peluso; 7 Schelotto, 21 Cigarini (Carmona 75), 22 Padoin, 10 Bonaventura; 11 Moralez (Marilungo 84); 19 Denis (Gabbiadini 90+3).
Unused subs: 78 Frezzolini, 6 Bellini, 28 Gabbiadini, 88 Minotti, 90 Tiribocchi.
Coach: Stefano Colantuono.

Inter: 1 Julio Cesar (Castellazzi 46); 13 Maicon, 6 Lucio, 26 Chivu, 55 Nagatomo; 4 Zanetti, 19 Cambiasso, 5 Stankovic; 10 Sneijder (Pazzini 61); 22 Milito, 28 Zarate (Obi 67);
Unused subs: 2 Cordoba, 8 Thiago Motta, 30 Castaignos, 42 Jonathan.
Coach: Claudio Ranieri.

意甲第九轮——斯内德破门替补门神终场扑点 国米1-1险平亚特兰大

意大利当地时间10月26日20:45,国际米兰在意甲第9轮的一场焦点战中前往客场挑战亚特兰大。第31分钟,斯内德远射打破场上僵局。第43分钟,丹尼斯头球扳平比分。最终,国际米兰客场1-1战平亚特兰大。亚特兰大在终场前曾错过了一次点球机会。

自从1937/38赛季以来,国米和亚特兰大在各项赛事中交手104次。其中,国米59胜25平20负,打进184球丢93球,优势明显。2008/09赛季,国际米兰曾客场爆冷1-3输给亚特兰大。目前,国际米兰遇到了比较严重的伤病问题,包括拉诺基亚、弗兰和萨穆埃尔在内多位球员因伤缺阵。客场挑战亚特兰大,国际米兰变化不多。相比上周末对阵切沃首发名单,拉涅利只做了两处调整,斯坦科维奇顶替莫塔,米利托顶替帕齐尼。

开场第4分钟,莫尔雷奥右路下底传中,斯坦科维奇抢先将球顶出底线。随后,亚特兰大开出右侧角球,佩鲁索头球攻门,皮球门前触地反弹飞向球门,塞萨尔站位不错,他稳稳将球拿到。开场之后,坐镇主场的亚特兰大攻势凌厉,国际米兰稍显被动。第13分钟,丹尼斯前场突施冷箭,皮球被封堵。第15分钟,萨拉特尝试了一脚射门,皮球偏出右侧立柱。第16分钟,斯坦科维奇背后放倒莫拉莱斯,主裁判出示黄牌。第25分钟,麦孔右路下底强行传中,可惜中路没有队友接应。

第31分钟,国际米兰打破场上僵局。萨拉特右路地滚球传中,斯内德在大禁区弧顶处拔脚怒射,皮球碰到西加里尼产生折射,击中左侧立柱弹进网窝,1-0,略显被动的国际米兰客场领先。第39分钟,齐沃放倒谢洛托,领到一张黄牌。第42分钟,莫拉莱斯后场撞倒斯内德,领到黄牌。第43分钟,亚特兰大扳平比分。博纳文图拉中场左路斜传禁区,丹尼斯在禁区中路力压齐沃头球攻门,皮球钻进球门右下角,1-1。在上半场比赛中,国际米兰和亚特兰大暂时1-1握手言和。

下半场比赛伊始,国际米兰做出换人调整,卡斯特拉齐换下塞萨尔。来自ESPN的信息显示,塞萨尔在上半场比赛中受伤,拉涅利只好被动做出调整。第52分钟,有黄牌在身的斯坦科维奇肘击谢洛托,主裁判只给了右路任意球,斯坦科维奇逃过一劫。第59分钟,亚特兰大右路斜传禁区,谢洛托在长友佑都的干扰下未能起脚攻门,卡斯特拉齐倒地将球没收。随后,萨拉特沿着左路切入禁区,一脚抽射被孔西利神勇挡出底线。第61分钟,帕齐尼换下斯内德。第62分钟,莫拉莱斯晃开卢西奥左路传中,亚特兰大中路无人跟进。

第62分钟,长友佑都左路传中,卢基尼头球解围不远,帕齐尼跟进一脚抽射,皮球击中卢基尼弹出底线。第69分钟,帕齐尼在大禁区右侧倚住博纳文图拉一脚抽射,皮球击中右侧边网。第71分钟,斯坦科维奇中场打出一脚高质量远射,皮球贴着横梁飞出底线。第75分钟,麦孔长传策动进攻,米利托在大禁区右侧拔脚怒射,皮球被孔西利单掌托出。第77分钟,国际米兰错失进球良机,麦孔右路底线附近传中,米利托中路近距离攻门,皮球稍稍高出横梁。在攻门时,米利托腰部扭伤,好在问题不大。

第88分钟,齐沃在禁区内放倒马里伦戈,亚特兰大获得点球机会。不过,丹尼斯主罚的点球被卡斯特拉齐挡出。最终,国际米兰客场1-1战平亚特兰大,本周末国际米兰将坐镇主场迎来尤文图斯的挑战。

亚特兰大(4411))):47-孔西利/25-马谢洛、4-卡佩利、3-卢基尼、13-佩鲁索/7-谢洛托、21-西加里尼(第74分钟,17-卡莫纳)、22-帕多因、10-博纳文图拉/11-莫拉莱斯(第85分钟,89-马里伦戈)/19-丹尼斯(第90分钟,28-加比亚迪尼)

国际米兰(4312):1-塞萨尔(第46分钟,12-卡斯特拉齐)/13-麦孔、6-卢西奥、26-齐沃、55-长友佑都/4-萨内蒂、19-坎比亚索、5- 斯坦科维奇/10-斯内德(第61分钟,7-帕齐尼)/22-米利托、28-萨拉特(第67分钟,20-奥比)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

328#
发表于 2011-11-2 23:27:17 | 只看该作者
图片待补充
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

329#
发表于 2011-11-2 23:31:47 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 紫 于 2011-11-2 23:38 编辑

Serie A, Inter 1-2 Juventus: Maicon not enough
MILAN - Maicon's goal wasn't enough so Juventus leave the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza with 3 points. The Derby of Italy, a Week 10 fixture in Serie A 2011/12, ended with a 1-2 defeat for the Nerazzurri.
Inter began strongly but Vucinic opened the scoring against the run of play on 12 minutes after Castellazzi had denied Matri. Maicon equalised in the 28th minute with a trademark thunderbolt having been played in by Sneijder, but after Pazzini struck the bar the Bianconeri restored their lead in the 33rd minute through Marchisio. Juventus's second goalscorer claimed a penalty 5 minutes before half time after what he perceived as a foul by Castellazzi, but the referee explained that it wasn't a penalty because he had already taken his shot. There were no further goals after the break despite the Nerazzurri's best efforts, so Inter remain on 8 points.

FIRST HALF – To face Juventus Ranieri picked Lucio and Chivu in central defence protecting Luca Castellazzi's goal with Maicon and Nagatomo as full-backs; a three-man midfield of Zanetti, Cambiasso and Obi; Sneijder in support of Zarate and Pazzini.
Inter came out of the blocks aggressively and made a great start, fashioning their first chance after 3 minutes: Pazzini got his heel to Maicon's shot but Buffon was alert to save. Less than a minute passed and the Nerazzurri went close again as Maicon knocked down for Cambiasso and the midfielder fired inches wide. Yet it was Juventus who broke the deadlock in the 12th minute through Vucinic: Lichtsteiner's low cross was met by Matri, Castellazzi denied the striker with a fantastic save but was helpless to prevent Vucinic firing home the rebound. Two minutes later Matri ended a Juventus counter-attack with an arrowed drive that went inches wide. On 21 minutes Inter had another chance as Maicon drove forward into the box from the right and powered in a low cross that Buffon managed to claim. In the 26th minute Zarate showed his stuff as he drifted past defenders cutting inside from the left  and hit a right-footed effort just wide of the near post. The equaliser finally came two minutes later courtesy of Maicon: running onto Sneijder's through ball he blasted his shot past Buffon with the help of a slight deflection off Bonucci. Inter almost went ahead in the 31st minute when Maicon picked out Pazzini and the striker leapt well to head violently onto the bar. A few minutes later, however, Juventus got their noses in front again as Marchisio played a one-two with Matri and tucked his finish just inside the post. Juventus wanted a penalty in the 40th minute following a collision between Marchisio and Castellazzi but the referee clearly explained to the Juve player that there would be no spot kick because he had already taken his shot when contact was made. With no added time played, the first half between Inter and Juve ended 1-2 to the visitors.
SECOND HALF – Castaignos came out in place of Zarate for the second half and Inter went on the hunt for another equaliser. Pazzini, Maicon and Sneijder in particular seemed to have a renewed sense of urgency to their game: Bonucci thwarted Il Pazzo in the 56th minute then minutes later Lichtsteiner did the same to the Dutchman. On the hour mark Castellazzi foiled Vucinic from two yards out before Pirlo attempted to curl in an effort at the far post that was way off target. The Nerazzurri dug deep and showed plenty of courage but were unable to find a way through. Castellazzi was called into action on 82 minutes to produce a marvellous save from Estigarribia, who had replaced Matri. Alvarez picked out Pazzini in the 86th minute and the Italy forward attempted an ambitious volley with the outside of his right boot – wide. That was followed a minute later by Del Piero (who had replaced Vucinic) firing a chance of his own wide. After four minutes of stoppage time Inter v Juventus ended 1-2, meaning that the Nerazzurri remain on 8 points.
Inter 1-2 Juventus (HT: 1-2)
Scorers: Vucinic 12, Maicon 28, Marchisio 33.

Inter: 12 Castellazzi; 13 Maicon, 6 Lucio, 26 Chivu, 55 Nagatomo; 4 Zanetti, 19 Cambiasso, 20 Obi (Stankovic 64); 10 Sneijder (Alvarez 78); 28 Zarate (Castaignos 46), 7 Pazzini.
Unused subs: 21 Orlandoni, 2 Cordoba, 22 Milito, 42 Jonathan.
Coach: Claudio Ranieri.

Juventus: 1 Buffon; 26 Lichtsteiner, 19 Bonucci, 15 Barzagli, 3 Chiellini; 21 Pirlo; 7 Pepe, 22 Vidal (Pazienza 89), 8 Marchisio, 14 Vucinic (Del Piero 84); 32 Matri (Estigarribia 70).
Unused subs: 30 Storari, 11 De Ceglie, 17 Elia, 18 Quagliarella.
Coach: Antonio Conte.

意甲第十轮  国米1-2尤文 武齐尼奇破门麦孔轰世界波

北京时间10月30日凌晨2时45分,2011-12赛季意甲第10轮一场焦点战在梅阿查球场打响,国际米兰坐镇主场迎战尤文图斯,这也是传统的意大利德比。上半场尤文图斯2-1领先于国米,第12分钟,武齐尼奇补射破门助尤文领先;第28分钟,麦孔世界波追平比分;第33分钟,马尔基西奥破门帮助尤文再度反超。

积分榜上的形势很简单:尤文图斯16分排名积分榜头名,而国际米兰8战只拿8分,落后尤文达到8分之多,近一个月的时间排名积分榜倒数区域。自从1909年以来,国际米兰和尤文图斯交手214次。尤文图斯94胜53平67负,打进305球丢268球,优势明显。在意甲赛场上,尤文图斯和国际米兰交手182次。其中,尤文图斯81胜46平55负,打进260球丢228球。国米8名大将因伤缺席,分别是塞萨尔、弗兰、波利、萨穆埃尔、拉诺奇亚、库迪尼奥、维维亚诺、蒂亚戈-莫塔。拉涅利对首发阵容进行小幅调整,卡斯特拉齐出任门将,齐沃继续与卢西奥打中卫,奥比与斯坦科维奇、萨内蒂组成后腰搭档,斯内德与萨拉特、帕齐尼组成攻击组合,米利托出任替补。尤文图斯方面,布冯伤愈回归,基耶利尼继续客串左后卫,马特里、武齐尼奇、佩佩、比达尔等人组成攻击线组合。

客场作战的尤文图斯率先开球。第3分钟,麦孔右路抽球入禁区,帕齐尼距门12米处右脚脚后跟攻门,球被布冯得到。随后1分钟后,国米麦孔右路传中,坎比亚索距门12米处勾射高出。第7分钟,武齐尼奇直塞,马特里形成单刀,但卡斯特拉齐出击排险。第9分钟,卢西奥禁区右路的小角度怒射被后卫挡出。第12分钟,马特里分球,利希施泰纳右路横传,马特里中路推射被卡斯特拉齐封出,武齐尼奇劲射破门,1比0!

进球后尤文迅速错失得分良机,马特里接武齐尼奇直塞形成单刀,但他距门12米处的右脚攻门偏出右侧立柱。第15分钟,马特里左路晃过卢西奥后右脚低射,球被卡斯特拉齐神勇倒地扑出。第16分钟,尤文开出角球,基耶利尼小禁区线上的头球攻门高出门楣。第17分钟,萨拉特禁区前妙传,帕齐尼距门12米处的推射被基耶利尼封挡。第22分钟,博努奇拉拽萨拉特,吃到黄牌。第23分钟,萨拉特禁区内的倒勾打门被布冯得到,几十秒后萨内蒂前场右路的大力低射被后卫封挡。

第26分钟,萨拉特左路内切晃过巴尔扎利后大力劲射,球贴着左侧立柱偏出。第28分钟,斯内德前场分球右路,麦孔突入禁区,他距门14米处小角度大力抽射,球蹭博努奇身体后变线,飞入球门右上死角!1-1,国米追平比分。

第32分钟,麦孔右路传中,帕齐尼距门14米处头球攻门,球打在门楣上弹下!浪费机会的国米迅速再丢一球,第33分钟,马特里横敲,国米防守漏人,马尔基西奥中路距门15米处右脚推射破门!2-1,尤文图斯再度领先。

第40分钟,场上出现争议,皮尔洛挑传禁区,马尔基西奥突入禁区形成单刀,马尔基西奥挑出皮球后被卡斯特拉齐扑倒,裁判却并未吹罚点球。第43分钟,武齐尼奇分球右路,利希施泰纳距门14米处右脚怒射,球高。第44分钟,比达尔距门25米外的右脚怒射偏出右侧立柱。第45分钟,比达尔铲倒帕齐尼,吃到黄牌。

双方出战阵容:

国际米兰(4-3-1-2):12-卡斯特拉齐/13-麦孔、6-卢西奥、26-齐沃、55-长友佑都/4-萨内蒂、19-坎比亚索、20-奥比/10-斯内德/28-萨拉特、7-帕齐尼

尤文图斯(4-1-4-1):1-布冯/26-利希施泰纳、19-博努奇、15-巴尔扎利、3-基耶利尼/21-皮尔洛/7-佩佩、22-比达尔、8-马尔基西奥、14-武齐尼奇/32-马特里
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

330#
发表于 2011-11-2 23:41:17 | 只看该作者
Zanetti: "Fans, thanks for the support"

Saturday, 29 October 2011 23:55:00   permalink MILAN - Captain Zanetti commented to Inter
Channel at the end of the match: "We feel very bitter about the defeat, most of all for how it came. It's difficult to explain, to recount this loss. It was the best first half we've played this season, yet... We came off to applause? Yes, the fans were amazing and they understood that we're giving tremendous effort to bounce back from this situation. We must thank them."
Pupi then added: "We hope that Cambiasso and Sneijder can recover for Lille. However, I really want to stress that the position in the standings doesn't reflect the worth of this team."

萨内蒂:感谢球迷的支持

10月29日米兰消息 - 队长萨内蒂赛后对国际米兰频道说:“失败让我们感到十分痛苦,特别是比赛的过程。很难解释这场失利,这是我们本赛季最好的一个上半时,但……我们离开时得到掌声?是的,球迷令人感动,他们理解我们付出的巨大努力,我们必须感谢他们。”
“我们希望坎比亚索和斯内德在对里尔赛前能及时康复。不过,我想强调,积分榜排名没有反映出球队的价值。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

331#
发表于 2011-11-2 23:57:55 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

332#
发表于 2011-11-10 15:49:17 | 只看该作者
第11轮 热那亚-国际米兰(11月6日)
由于意大利港口城市热那亚遭遇洪涝灾害,因此国际米兰和热那亚的比赛被迫延后。

空闲两周休息时间,萨公主抛下米青蛙去迪拜参加了慈善赛。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

333#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-17 17:48:51 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-11-17 17:51 编辑

11月16日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 本周的第三次训练持续了90分钟,这是一次重要而愉快的训练,热身过后是一脚触球练习和各种战术项目,在小场地上球员们进行2对2、3对3、1对1的对抗,包括射门、扑救、点球等。

法拉奥尼和莫塔参加了全程训练,其他归队的国脚(卡尔迪罗拉、蒙塔里、帕齐尼、拉诺齐亚)做放松运动,在健身房里或水池里锻炼。

塞萨尔首先与其他门将(卡斯特拉齐、奥兰多尼、托尔纳吉)一起练习,接着加入全队的对抗赛。基伏参加了第一部分合练,然后单独训练,他本周六因为停赛无法出场。波利首先在户外加强体能,随后在健身房和游泳池里锻炼。

麦孔、长友佑都和维维亚诺继续各自的康复计划。六名预备队球员加入训练:阿尔博诺、邓肯、法拉斯卡、加林贝尔蒂、斯彭德霍费尔和沃伊图斯。阿尔瓦雷斯将在周四下午归队,奥比周四上午归队,斯内德周三下午归队。弗兰得到俱乐部许可请假。

青蛙笑得好嗨皮~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

334#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-17 17:52:46 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

335#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-17 17:54:47 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

336#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-17 17:55:36 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

337#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-17 18:09:12 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

338#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-17 18:10:30 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

339#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-17 18:12:01 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

340#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-17 18:13:05 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

341#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-17 18:16:18 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

342#
发表于 2011-11-18 16:15:11 | 只看该作者
11月17日下午,国际米兰便召开了新书发布会,推广这本记录了三冠王伟大赛季的册子《国际米兰,那一夜》。

在《国米,那一夜》的新闻发布会上,蓝黑军团队长萨内蒂出席并接受了采访,萨队谈到巴洛特利的回归、伊布的自传、圣诞节前的抢分计划以及冬季引进新援的前景。

书名所说的“那一夜”,指的是2010年4月20日国际米兰在冠军杯半决赛首回合主场3比1逆转巴塞罗那,为最终夺得三冠王打下坚实根基的传奇一夜,事实上在很多国际米兰球迷看来,击败巴塞罗那这一场大战才是该赛季真正的欧冠决赛——淘汰了最强大的对手,在决赛中国际米兰几乎没有让拜仁慕尼黑看到丝毫取胜的机会。当然,整个2009/10赛季都堪称传奇,尤其是在出席了新书发布会的萨内蒂的讲述下。“对基辅的那场比赛是整个赛季的转折点,穆里尼奥看着我们的眼睛说:我们要被淘汰了。然后他加强进攻放手一搏。比赛最后时刻斯内德的进球给了我们信心,让我们知道一切已经改变。”萨内蒂说,“我们都很高兴能够跻身复赛,但抽上切尔西实在是一场特别的挑战,对我们,对穆里尼奥都是。在伦敦,我们控制了比赛,但我们知道对手随时可能给我们致命一击,好在埃托奥随即让我们放下心来。”
  1/4决赛有惊无险,接下来就是那一夜。“我在赛前问候了伊布,但我们的目标是一样的,我们都想夺冠。而在诺坎普,我感觉球场好像变成了两个大,在战术上我们发挥得相当好,而皮克进球是最痛苦的一刻,还好后来博扬的进球被判无效,等到终场哨响时我们哭着庆祝起来。但在淋浴时,我对我的队友们说:‘我们击败了切尔西和巴塞罗那,但还有一场决赛!’”萨内蒂继续回忆,“然后就是最重大的那一天,马德里永在我心。在经历了那么多苦难后,在莫拉蒂等待了这么多年后,我们终于可以品尝喜悦。”

除了回忆传奇赛季,萨内蒂当然也谈到了国际米兰的现今。“我们要重新成为强者,在圣诞节前我们要尽可能地多抢分。我知道这很难,但我们会用事实说话。转会市场?如果有可能,我当然希望有重要球员来加强球队的竞争力。伊布说我们更衣室拉帮结伙?没有的事,我们很团结,否则也不可能赢得已经赢得的这些。”国米队长说。之前一段时间,媒体先后热议过埃托奥和巴洛特利回归国际米兰的可能,对此萨内蒂表示支持。“我们一直在谈论他们,是因为他们正在证明自己的能力。巴洛特利的才华毋庸置疑,如果有一天他要回来,我们会像欢迎其他球员一样欢迎他,埃托奥也一样。”萨内蒂说道。

当然巴洛特利即使回归也不会在短期,曼城明确表示不会放“超级马里奥”走,对莫拉蒂“我明天就想签回他”的美言,巴洛特利也只是冷静地表示:“我要感谢莫拉蒂。”但埃托奥却是近在眼前的问题。不久前《米兰体育报》等媒体曾报道过国际米兰打算在冬季转会期短暂租借埃托奥两个月的消息,对此安郅和埃托奥都曾明确表示不可能,甚至就连国际米兰大将斯内德都说“让现在的主力给埃托奥让位两个月不公平”。但《慢镜头》昨天却透露说埃托奥的否认只是障眼法,实际上“猎豹”仍在与安郅老板克里莫夫讨论回国际米兰的可行性,而且并不仅仅是短期租借,而是永久转会。《慢镜头》称埃托奥其实在俄罗斯过得很不适应,而且“猎豹”也已经聘请了一个由律师和会计组成的团队来为自己评估逃离安郅的可行性。如果真是以这种方式回归,斯内德自然也会欢迎。当然,这样一来即将到来的1月就显得仓促,最终的时间很可能是明年夏天。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

343#
发表于 2011-11-18 16:25:10 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-11-18 18:47 编辑

Samuel on IC: "My heart is blue and black"
Thursday, 17 November 2011 18:58

APPIANO GENTILE – "My heart is completely dedicated to Inter. When I move back to live in Argentina, Inter will be with me in my heart," said Walter Samuel during Prima Serata, at 21:00 on Inter Channel.

"I miss Argentina," he admitted, " but I like living here because I have my wife and children here with me, and I'm playing for a team I love. I love living in Italy. What plans have I for when I hang up my boots? I don't know. I haven't worked out my future yet. Will it involve football? I don't know that either: sometimes I say yes and sometimes I say no, I don't know. I like the idea of coaching a bit, maybe not a first team but a youth team."

Samuel's contract with Inter runs until 2012, the fans are hoping he'll stay on. He smiled and is of the same opinion, judging by his words: "If I'm negotiating a new contract: not for the moment. There are a couple of us in this position, we'll see. I'd like to stay but I'm not asking for any favours, because the club has always treated me very well."

Samuel stopped to answer a question about the Argentina team and explained: "I haven't spoken to the coach but I think he's trying to bring in new blood to the squad, so I don't know whether I have a future there."

The defender was then asked about three former team-mates, strikers who he had played alongside: Ibrahimovic, Eto'o and Batistuta. The fans wanted him to comment on them: "About Ibra I can say that as well as being extremely skillful he is physically very strong. He can make the difference from a technical point of view. Eto'o is just amazing, he goes for the defender and skips around him with the greatest of ease. Batistuta, finally is the symbol of the Argentina team, he has always been powerful and strong-willed and can incite the team well."

Who is the striker you have had most problems facing? "More than one," replied Samuel, " I'd probably choose Shevchenko, he's tough."

Press Office

萨穆埃尔:我心蓝黑

11月17日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息:“我全心全意为国际米兰奉献。以后回到阿根廷生活,国际米兰仍将留在我心中。”萨穆埃尔在国际米兰频道的《第一夜》节目中说。

“我想念阿根廷。”他承认,“但我也喜欢这里的生活,因为妻子和孩子都在这里陪着我,我也为一支我爱的球队踢球。我热爱意大利的生活。退役后我有什么计划?不知道。我还没有筹划未来。还会与足球有关吗?我也不知道。有时我认为是,有时不是,我不知道。我有点儿喜欢执教,或许不是一线队,是青年队。” (哈,居然喜欢做教练……)

萨穆埃尔与国际米兰的合同将在2012年到期,球迷们希望他留下来。他笑着说:“如果我想谈新合同,也不是现在。这个位置上有多名球员,到时候再看。我愿意留下来,但我不要求特别的优待,因为俱乐部一直待我非常好。”

谈到阿根廷国家队,萨穆埃尔说:“我没有同教练谈过,但我认为他是想给球队带来新鲜血液,因此我不知道自己在国家队是否有未来。”

有球迷希望萨穆埃尔评价三位曾经的队友伊布拉希莫维奇、埃托奥和巴蒂斯图塔。萨穆埃尔说:“伊布的技术非常好,身体非常强壮,从技术角度看他能够改变比赛。埃托奥令人惊奇,他可以用最轻松的方式过掉后卫;巴蒂斯图塔是阿根廷队的象征,他总是那么充满力量,意志坚强,能够感染球队。”

哪个前锋让萨穆埃尔感到最难对付?“不止一个,我或许会选择舍甫琴科,他很难防。”

(忽而想起他和巴蒂在罗马夺冠都十年了,岩石的面相也从未变过,还没有大拿那么多褶子)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

344#
发表于 2011-11-18 16:35:00 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-11-18 18:49 编辑

Zanetti: "Nicolas, we are waiting for you"
Thursday, 17 November 2011 18:27
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=38157&L=en

MILAN – After the serious injury Nicolas Burdisso suffered a few days ago playing for Argentina in a World Cup qualifier, Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti wanted to wish the former Inter defender a speedy recovery on inter.it .

"I am so sorry about what happened. I was watching the match with my wife Paula and I immediately realised how serious the injury was. I want to tell Nicolas that I am close to him at this difficult stage in his career and we are all looking forward to seeing him back playing on the pitch as soon as possible."

11月17日米兰消息:尼古拉斯·布尔迪索在世界杯预选赛中严重受伤,蓝黑军团队长萨内蒂祝愿这位前国际米兰后卫早日康复。

“我感到非常难过,我和妻子葆拉一起看了比赛,立即意识到这是多么严重的伤势。我想告诉尼科拉斯,我会在这个困难阶段支持他,我们都希望看到他早日回到球场上。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

345#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-18 17:50:28 | 只看该作者
啊啊啊这阳光这角度这神态~~~~不愧是我四季中最爱的秋天~~~
力争逐渐恢复更新ing~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

346#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-18 18:33:38 | 只看该作者
11月17日米兰消息 - 来自巴尔莱塔分区的安东尼奥·达马托被指派为2011-12赛季意甲第12轮国际米兰主场与卡利亚里之战的主裁判,比赛将于北京时间11月20日凌晨1点开始。

达马托上一次执法国际米兰比赛是上赛季客场2比1战胜佛罗伦萨,两名助理裁判是德平托和巴尔比拉蒂,圭达担任第四官员。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

347#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-18 18:36:56 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

348#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-18 18:40:03 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

349#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-18 18:42:43 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

350#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-18 18:51:57 | 只看该作者
副队很喜欢这招手指戳银啊~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 21:14 , Processed in 0.187500 second(s), 20 queries .