[复制链接]
872#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 07:20:01 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-4-21 07:26 编辑

生日专访四重奏之一:感谢球迷们

Prima Serata, Alvarez: "Thank you, fans"
Thursday, 12 April 2012 16:58
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39685&L=en

MILAN – It's a birthday party for Ricardo Alvarez on Inter Channel. As a guest on "Prima Serata", the programme hosted by Edoardo Caldara to air on the Nerazzurri's TV channel at 21:00, the Argentine midfielder spoke and responded to questions from the fans.

In this preview on inter.it, "Waiting for Prima Serata", you can read some of the most important comments made by Alvarez. "I'm happy, it's a lovely birthday. For now I've got everything that I've wanted out of life and football. But I still have many more years of my career ahead of me and so I still have to give a lot in order to improve and grow," stated Ricardo, responding to the first e-mail read by Edoardo Caldara. Then he moved on to current events: "Yesterday we did everything we needed to do to win. We let in an early goal, then we immediately created a lot of play and many chances and dangerous balls, especially in the second half. Overall it was an excellent performance."

Regarding his performances, Alvarez is always very attentive to the person who knows him best: "My father congratulated me because, returning after my injury, I played more than I could have imagined, in terms of both the quantity of minutes as well as in the quality of play. Surely I can give and do more, but, being the first time after a long time, it went well. It wasn't my greatest game, I know, but I consider it to be a good game. It was useful for the team and for myself to improve my conditioning and confidence." Ricardo is the present and the future: "I feel good at Inter, just as I did as soon as I arrived. This injury had me on the shelf for a while, and now I have to get as fit as I can and keep working hard. The team, as last night's match showed, is now doing a bit better. With the results coming our way again the team is more lively, and for someone like me who is coming back after a long layoff, it's easier."

Many messages arrived at Inter Channel for Ricardo. "I thank you all for the birthday wishes and for the compliments. They make me feel good. The future of Inter built upon youth? In football you have to always find the right balance. Those with more experience can give a lot of help to the youngsters. You always learn things from our champions, just watching them on the pitch, for how they are and how they behave. It's the best example for understanding what they have managed to build and win in their careers."

It's his birthday today so there are candles to be blown out and a wish to be made. Alvarez, who is very close to his family ("there are lots of us, two brothers and three sisters..."), did that this year with Edoardo Caldara in the Inter Channel studio on the first floor of the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti: "What I wish for as we approach the end of the season is to be available for every game and be able to take part in them all, as a team and in whatever way the coach decides, playing like we did yesterday and approaching each game as if it were the last one. Obviously we believe we can make third place but there's no point in talking about it. We have to clear all the obstacles one by one."

At 19:00 you can read the second installment of "Waiting for Prima Serata" with Ricardo Alvarez.

Press Office

4月12日米兰消息 – 在做客Prima Serata节目时,阿根廷中场阿尔瓦雷斯回答了球迷的问题。

“我很开心,这是一个很棒的生日。无论是生活还是足球中,我已经得到了我想要的一切。但我仍有很长的职业生涯,我还有很多需要努力成长的地方,”里卡多这样回复球迷的第一个问题。随后他说到了最近的比赛:“我们我们踢得很棒,我们需要赢得比赛。我们在比赛最开始的时候丢球了,但随后我们创造了很多机会,特别是在下半场。总的来说,这是一场很棒的比赛。”

关于他自己的表现,阿尔瓦雷斯总是非常尊重最了解他的人:“我的父亲祝贺了我,在我伤愈后,我比我想象中踢得要好,不管是上场时间还是表现。很明显我可以做的更好,但对于这么久之后的第一次比赛,我做的还不错。我知道这不是我踢得最好的比赛,但我觉得这场比赛还不错。这对球队来说很重要,也提高了我的状态和自信。”里卡多是球队的现在和未来:“我在国际米兰感觉很好,就和我刚来这里的时候一样。这次受伤让我在场下待了很久,现在我必须继续努力达到自己的最好状态。球队现在做的越来越好,就像在昨天晚上比赛中做的那样。随着球队越来越有活力,对于我这种休息了很久回到比赛中的队员来说会更简单一些。”

很多人通过节目向阿尔瓦雷斯传达了祝福。“谢谢大家对我的生日祝福和对我的赞美。这让我感觉很好。国际米兰的未来在年轻人身上。球队必须保持经验和活力的平衡。有经验的球员们会给年轻人很多帮助,光从观察那些冠军球员在球场上的表现,你就可以从他们身上学到很多东西。这对理解他们如何成功是最好的诠释。”

今天是阿尔瓦雷斯的生日,他吹灭了蜡烛并许下心愿。他是一个很顾家的人(“我们有一个很大的家庭,我有2个兄弟和3个姐妹”)。“我希望这赛季结束后,我们能在下赛季踢更多的比赛,同时我也能够在这些比赛中上场。不管教练如何安排,我们都应该像昨天那样,把所有比赛作为最后一场,作为一个队伍努力赢得每一场比赛。很明显,我们相信我们能获得第三,但说这个是没有用的,我们必须一一克服面前的每一个障碍。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

871#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-18 22:24:09 | 只看该作者
4月12日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 里卡多阿尔瓦雷斯出生于1988年4月12日,今天是他24岁的生日,祝他生日快乐!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

870#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-18 07:15:47 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-4-21 08:44 编辑

托蒂?皮耶罗?这是我们独一无二的队长……
Totti? Del Piero? C'è solo un Capitano...
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=76886

Totti di qua, Del Piero di là. Negli ultimi 10 minuti di Roma-Udinese e Juve-Lazio i capitani hanno deciso di pensarci loro a portare a casa i 3 punti. E i titoloni, le prime pagine e gli elogi sono tutti per loro: immortali, leggendari, unici. Tutto giusto, per carità. Totti e Del Piero sono le bandiere di Roma e Juventus, hanno fatto la storia del calcio italiano e hanno una tecnica fuori dal comune. Ma forse si stanno dimenticando qualcuno. Forse si stanno dimenticando un certo Javier Zanetti.

Gli interisti, però, non se lo dimenticano mai. Anzi, se lo godono e lo applaudono a ogni partita. Ieri, contro il Siena, è stato un tripudio. Zanetti c'è sempre: in ogni ruolo, con ogni clima, ma con la stessa maglia. E dà sempre il suo contributo. Quando c'è da festeggiare un traguardo importante o una partita decisiva, poi, si esalta ancora di più. Ieri non era una partita decisiva, ma il Capitano aveva un traguardo eccezionale da celebrare: 570 partite in Serie A. Qualcosa di più di un semplice numero: Zanetti ha eguagliato il grande Dino Zoff, portandosi al terzo posto della classifica di tutti i tempi. Neanche a dirlo è il primo straniero: davanti a lui ci sono soltanto Maldini e Pagliuca.

Totti e Del Piero sono alle sue spalle e non lo raggiungeranno mai. Il capitano della Roma è a quota 496 in Serie A, Alex a 509. Totti è classe '76, Del PIero '74, ma Javier Zanetti addirittura è del 1973. Eppure, a vedere le statistiche, non si direbbe: in questa stagione Zanetti ha giocato un totale di 3686 minuti. Totti è fermo a 1914, Del Piero addirittura a 719. Il Capitano non ha rivali e continua a macinare record: dopo le mille partite e i 570 gettoni in Serie A, nel mirino ci sono le 800 presenze in maglia nerazzurra, da raggiungere entro la fine dall'anno. Qualcosa di epico, di inimmaginabile. Nell'Inter ci sono tanti senatori, la rosa è da ringiovanire. Tutto giustissimo, anzi bisognerebbe cominciare da ora. Ma a Javier Zanetti non si può rinunciare, sarebbe da folli. Dove lo troviamo un altro così? Uno che in un Inter-Siena di metà aprile ti fa delle discese come quelle di ieri, uno che nel derby ha preso per mano la squadra e l'ha trascinata alla vittoria, uno che ci mette la faccia sempre, quando si vince e quando si perde. Non è riconoscenza questa, perché se così fosse dovremmo pensare a quando sollevò la Champions, a quando fermò Messi e alle quasi 800 partite in cui ha onorato la maglia nerazzurra. E' solo un dato di fatto: l'Inter quest'anno ha fatto certamente fatica, ma Zanetti è risultato quasi sempre uno dei migliori. A uno così non rinuncia, mai.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

869#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-18 07:13:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

868#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-18 07:11:55 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

867#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-18 07:09:49 | 只看该作者

ORZ米娘罚点球时齐沃在作俯卧撑???
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

866#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-17 21:05:42 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

865#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-17 20:55:02 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

864#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-17 20:30:04 | 只看该作者
861# 拍拍,其实算算大家都是差不多人生之路走到1/3-1/2的长度了呢~
大拿的身体我自己有点小心疼,物质都是有上限的,逆天可以偶尔为之,长期而往难免会干天道。希望他未来的生活不会有影响。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

863#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-17 20:22:18 | 只看该作者
提起那个退役宣言的事就让人冷笑,可贫穷不可富贵。他那番话还不是被一些瞎了狗眼的SB逼得说的,从表现到做人,那种国际米兰球迷不配拥有这样的队长。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

862#
发表于 2012-4-17 15:25:53 | 只看该作者
北看台多给你们队长一些掌声吧,他很快就要告别了……
============================================================
好像现在还剩下个前三的目标吧,达不达到,夏天都该有一番动静了。看网上有爆他说离开的消息。。估计应该到告别的时候了。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

861#
发表于 2012-4-17 15:03:13 | 只看该作者
昨天又怨念了,好像发表回复没复上==||    有时候没跟下来都搞不清你发到哪了,哈哈。我们这就是纯属资料帖了,想起来就贴吧。现在球队无欲无求平淡期我觉得也挺好。。四月初我在另一个呆过很久的论坛里的朋友因病去世了,相当老头之于阵线的位置。很可惜的一个人。让人很感慨健康的重要。大拿在这方面真的是榜样,保持生活规律身体健康才能踢到现在,陪伴我们这么久。新闻说国米最老的球迷都113岁啦,我们也都要好好的,才能在一起走很久。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

860#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-17 13:09:53 | 只看该作者
851#
哈哈,这阵白天没时间,晚上又网速赛蜗牛,我也是基本上每周末才能更新上一场比赛的信息呢~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

859#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-17 12:50:35 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-4-17 20:34 编辑

【意甲|第32轮】国际米兰2:1锡耶纳 赛后米兰体育报评分:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

858#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-17 08:14:31 | 只看该作者
【意甲|第32轮】国际米兰2:1锡耶纳 赛后FcInterNews.it评分:

JULIO CESAR 6 – Compie due miracoli in sequenza su Destro e Brienza, ma nulla può sulla conclusione di D’Agostino (ma i difensori sui tap-in dov’erano?). Poi rischia poco, anzi un brivido lo fa correre a Nagatomo con una palla sballata.

ZANETTI 7 – Eguaglia Dino Zoff con 570 presenze in Serie A, mettendo un altro mattoncino della sua leggendaria carriera. In campo, si guadagna una punizione interessante dopo pochi minuti, poi dopo il gol subito prova subito uno sfondamento. Micidiale in chiusura su Destro in contropiede, nei minuti finali prova a guidare il forcing nerazzurro con una serie di discese sulla fascia da fare scuola a Lindsay Vonn.

LUCIO 5,5 – Tenta l’intervento disperato sul tiro di D’Agostino, ma nella circostanza è stato colto anche lui alla sprovvista. Destro lo infila una volta, ma almeno lì riesce a rimediare. Poi viene uccellato da Brienza che vola via. Nella ripresa si inventa un affondo insidioso che non viene sfruttato da Zarate. Reclama per una trattenuta in area.

SAMUEL 4,5 – La prima palla toccata si traduce in una topica mostruosa, che apre la strada alla rocambolesca azione Robur culminata col gol di D’Agostino. Destro fiuta odore di sangue e quando può va in pressing.  L’unico intervento positivo, fondamentale, lo compie quando si oppone a Brienza pronto a servire la palla dello 0-2 a Destro. Poco dopo, chiede addirittura il cambio per un problema fisico. Ammonito, salterà la gara di Udine.
DAL 38’ NAGATOMO 6 – Debutto sotto la gestione Stramaccioni per il giapponese. Che comincia a farsi vivo ad inizio ripresa, anche se le sue iniziative non sono sempre convincenti. Provvidenziale, però, quando disturba Destro lanciato a rete. Con grande caparbietà, si guadagna il rigore che Milito glacialmente trasforma.

CHIVU 6 – Serve due palloni stupendi a Milito che l’argentino non concretizza. Bene in fase di inserimento.  Dopo l’uscita di Samuel, va a fare il centrale, difendendosi sempre con ordine almeno fin quando viene fulminato da Destro.  Che brivido al 90esimo su quella scivolata: meno male che Gonzalez cicca clamorosamente!

CAMBIASSO 5,5 – Giusto annullare il suo gol per l’off-side (con carica a Pegolo annessa) di Milito. Per il resto, l’argentino cerca soprattutto l’inserimento decisivo, senza esito. L’occasionissima gliela serve Obi, ma scivola al momento del tiro.

STANKOVIC 5,5 – Impiega un po’ di tempo per accendersi, dando il la alla clamorosa palla gol divorata da Milito. Poi confeziona una bella azione in tandem con Alvarez, ma al momento di concludere manda la palla alle stelle. Ci riprova nella ripresa ma Pegolo para a terra. Ma con Cambiasso e Obi che prediligono più la fase di spinta, lui si ritrova spesso troppo solo a fare da schermo .

OBI 6,5 – Ottimo avvio, dopo la rete subita tenta di dare una mano alla manovra offensiva. Innesca Chivu nella splendida giocata conclusa malamente da Milito. In generale, è quello che sembra avere le idee più chiare, come dimostra l’altra ottima palla fornita a Cambiasso che scivola al momento del tiro. E per questo, il cambio viene accolto tra lo stupore generale (anche se Stramaccioni giustificherà la scelta con un problema fisico).
DAL 68’ POLI 5,5 – Le urla di disapprovazione per l’uscita di Obi lo dovrebbero portare a fare qualcosa in più per non rimpiangere il nigeriano. Lui più che altro si limita al compitino d’ordine.

ALVAREZ 5 – Al rientro dopo due mesi, Ricky inizialmente prova a rendersi utile ma la ruggine si vede tutta. Si sposta in maniera un po’ anarchica da destra a sinistra senza frutti. C’è da dire che Romeo sembra avere un conto in sospeso con lui: toccato duro spesso e volentieri, mai si vede una punizione a favore fischiata… Impegna Pegolo con un tiro da fuori, poi cicca un pallone clamoroso con Milito a un centimetro dalla porta.
DAL 77’ PAZZINI SV – Debutto con siparietto in area con Terzi e Romeo in occasione del corner. Anche lui è vittima di un episodio dubbio in area senese, cinturato da Terzi.

MILITO 6,5 – Un minuto e subito un pestone durissimo da parte di Terzi, senza conseguenze. Poi Chivu gli serve un pallone splendido che per poco non converte nel gol del pari; pochi minuti dopo la scena si ripete ma stavolta calcia in faccia a Pegolo. Se il romeno non offre palle convincenti, allora decide di segnare su quella piazzata alla grande da… Pesoli. Pesoli che viene anticipato ancora sulla respinta corta di Pegolo, ma stavolta la palla va incredibilmente fuori. Comunque, dai e dai, la doppietta arriva su rigore. Per il 20esimo gol in stagione. Alla faccia del bidone d’oro…

ZARATE 6 – Vitiello e Mannini sembrano andare in difficoltà di fronte alle sue accelerate. Se lui si incaponisse meno nelle sterzate e nel puntare l’uomo potrebbe creare qualcosa di più. Strappa applausi quando riesce a tenere in campo un pallone supersonico servito da Stankovic. Merita la sufficienza perché nonostante tutto ci mette tanta energia.

ALLENATORE: STRAMACCIONI 6 – Il gol subito a freddo lascia tutti sotto shock, Samuel in primis, e fa rivivere antichi spettri. Anche perché, come consuetudine, Sannino alza la difesa con il filo spinato e l’Inter pur costruendo a bizzeffe non riesce a trovare il pertugio. Ci vuole la classe di Milito (che però si divora qualche gol di troppo) per ribaltare un match che sembrava stregato. Qualcosa va rivisto, specie in difesa, però la vitalità sembra ritrovata. E ora la zona Champions sembra meno un miraggio…
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

857#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-17 07:53:17 | 只看该作者
Ferri: "Zanetti è ancora un ragazzino. Lui..."
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=76786

"Per tutto quello che ha fatto e che sta facendo, Javier è straordinario". Riccardo Ferri, all'Inter dal 1981 al 1994, con 418 caps nerazzurre, ha parlato del nuovo record del capitano dell'Inter che stasera raggiungerà Zoff con 570 presenze. «Per il suo modo di interpretare il calcio, raggiungere questo obiettivo è una cosa naturale", ha detto Ferri a TuttoSport. "Zanetti è pure una bella persona oltre che un grande calciatore. Raggiungere Dino Zoff in questa classifica è il risultato del suo essere un grande professionista, è un super-atleta. Madre Natura gli ha regalato doti importanti". Nel suo palmares personale, l'argentino ha pure il record di gare consecutive giocate con la maglia interista, ben 137: "Infatti, a fare impressione non è soltanto la quantità delle partite disputate, ma la frequenza delle gare che gioca. Javier è un calciatore che recupera subito, come se avesse 23-24 anni. Sotto questo aspetto è ancora un ragazzino", ha concluso Ferri.

费里:萨内蒂仍然一流也

“他已经做到的和正在做的一切表明,哈维尔是个奇迹。”

“他的记录不仅数量惊人,而且是质量也很高。身体状态的复原速度超快,就如同23、4岁的年轻人。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

856#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-17 07:46:34 | 只看该作者
北看台多给你们队长一些掌声吧,他很快就要告别了……

Zanetti divino: S. Siro in piedi, commozione e plausi
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=76846

Straordinario. Non ci sono parole per descrivere Javier Zanetti. Alla 570esima presenza, il capitano ha dimostrato ancora una volta che la sua età non può essere quella della carta d'identità: corre, volteggia come un ragazzino senza stancarsi mai. E seminando sempre avversari. Anche ieri, all'ennesima cavalcata nella ripresa, ha fatto impazzire San Siro: tutti in piedi, scattano gli applausi e c'è addirittura chi si è commosso. Questo meraviglioso uomo e meraviglioso atleta lo racconteremo e lo racconteranno per generazioni...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

855#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-17 07:41:28 | 只看该作者
Zanetti: "A great response, that's the real Inter"
Thursday, 12 April 2012 01:01
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39678&L=en

MILAN – He covers every blade of grass and he never stops running. Not even after 570 Serie A games. That's Javier Zanetti, who tonight joined Dino Zoff as the third-highest Serie A appearance holder. The captain celebrated the event with another special performance and afterwards he spoke to Inter Channel about it: "It was an important performance by the team tonight because we managed to withstand the pressure Siena were putting us under."

Two of the key figures in tonight's win were Javier Zanetti and Diego Milito: "But I think we all played very well because we had a great response after they took the lead following a fortunate episode. We waited for the right moment to up the pressure and we were able to get the two goals. So I think it was a deserved victory."

Inter and Zanetti want to push on now and go for third place: "It's tough because there are other teams ahead of us; it's going to be hard right to the end. But that's why we must keeping giving everything we've got until the last game. This season, apart from Juve and Milan, all the other teams are capable of winning games or dropping points."

Coming from behind to win a game is further proof that Inter are playing like Inter again: "It's a great sign because it means the team hasn't lost the character we've showed over the years. Not that long ago we were losing games like this. That doesn't mean it's all down to the change of coach because were tried to do the same thing with Ranieri; we had lots of things go against before, it's just the way our season has gone."

Press Office

萨内蒂:一次伟大的回应,这才是真正的国际米兰

“今晚这是团队的一次重要表现,我们成功顶住了锡耶纳领先我们的压力。”

“拿到赛季第三很艰难,我们前面还排了很多球队。虽然困难,但要争取拿下,这就是我们必须保持自己尽量拿下尽可能拿下的的所有比分的原因。除了AC米兰和尤文,到赛季末最后一场比赛,其它所有球队都可能会有变数。”

“这场比赛是一个信号,他意味着之前的失利并没让球队失去多年来我们展露出的素质。这种性格不因更换教练而变化,因为拉涅利时期我们试图做同样事。我们之前的比赛丢掉了太多分,让他在这个赛季结束时终止好了。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

854#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-17 07:24:34 | 只看该作者
Milito: "We've set our sights on third place"
Wednesday, 11 April 2012 23:02
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39672&L=en

MILAN - Diego Milito just can't stop scoring and his brace against Siena took his tally to 20 for the season. Tonight's matchwinner gave his thoughts to Sky Sport Italia after the final whistle: "Tonight's win was a victory for the group, something we achieved as a team. We played very well. We knew we were up against pacy players and we gave it everything. We're all delighted."

El Principe got off to a stuttering start this season, but he's bang on form now: "I always try to give my best for the team and fortunately this is a good moment for me but the main thing is always to fight for Inter."

And speaking of fighting, Inter are doing just that as they try to reach third place: "Hopefully our experience can help us; we'll keep battling right to the end because we've set our sights on that target now."

Press Office

米利托:我们已经将目标锁定在第三的位置

4月11日米兰消息 - 迭戈米利托一直在进球,对阵锡耶纳的进球已经使他本赛季的进球数达到了20个。最终哨响后,米利托向天空体育表示:“今晚的胜利属于所有人,这是我们共同努力的结果。我们踢得很好,我们竭尽全力地比赛,我们非常开心。”  

王子在这赛季初的比赛中有些磕磕绊绊,但他现在已经走上了正规:“我总是尝试着为球队奉献全部,这对我来说是一个幸运的时刻,但最重要的是我能一直为国际米兰效力。”  

说到比赛,国际米兰一直努力成为联赛第三:“我们的经验能帮助我们,我们会一直努力到组后因为我们已经锁定了目标。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

853#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-17 07:12:19 | 只看该作者
Inter 2-1 Siena: a double from El Principe
Wednesday, 11 April 2012 22:55

MILAN – Diego Milito, him again. Inter came from behind to win in front of their own fans at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza thanks to a double from El Principe, in Andrea Stramaccioni's third game in charge of the first team. It finished 2-1 against Siena, after D'Agostino had opened the scoring. Inter, however, pressed for the entire game and equalised at the end of the first half, before grabbing all three points after a penalty in the second. The Nerazzurri move to 48 points.

FIRST HALF - In his third game in charge of the first team, Stramaccioni recalled Alvarez (his first appearance since 12 Febraury, Inter v Novara), who lined up in a front three alongside Milito and Zarate. Julio Cesar returned in goal, behind a central defensive pairing of Lucio and Samuel, with Zanetti and Chivu as full-backs. The Nerazzurri captain made his 570th appearance in Serie A, equalling Dino Zoff in third place in the all-time list of most appearances in the top flight, behind Maldini and Pagliuca, 647 and 592 respectively. Cambiasso, Stankovic and Obi made up the midfield three.

Inter began strongly, but it was Siena who took the lead, as early as the 6th minute. D'Agostino struck after Julio Cesar had denied Destro and Brienza with a miraculous double save. Inter didn't let their heads drop though, playing with authority as they passed and moved to good effect. On 17 minutes Chivu's cross found Milito, who struck a glancing header but the ball went wide of the back post and Cambiasso was unable to keep the ball in play. A minute later, Milito tangled with Vitiello, before going to ground in the area. It was a clear push but the referee Romeo waved away the appeals.

In the 23rd minute Inter had the ball in the back of the net but it was ruled out. From the resulting corner Cambiasso put the ball in but the referee had already blown for a foul on the Siena goalkeeper by Milito. Stramaccioni's side continued in this vein, with El Principe again going close four minutes later, only to be denied by Pegolo. Samuel was able to atone for his error for the opening goal as he came back to block Brienza's cross and thwart Siena. Moments later, however, the Argentine was forced from the field of play through injury. He was replaced by Nagatomo with Chivu moving across to centre back.

Stankovic and Alvarez had the crowd on their feet on 41 minutes, but sadly the Serb's finish left a lot to be desired. A minute later, Inter equalised following a mistake from Pesoli. The Siena defender miscued from a Nerazzurri corner and practically served the ball on a plate for Milito who scored with his head. Following a minute of added time, the first half between Inter and Siena finished 1-1.

SECOND HALF – There were no changes for the second half. After 54 minutes Milito nearly gave Inter the lead but he was tackled by Pesoli after Pegolo had failed to hold the ball following Alvarez's left-footed shot. A minute later the Siena keeper again denied Inter, this time through Stankovic. The Nerazzurri continued to pour forward with determination. A lovely move saw Milito find Obi in the box with a backheel, and he in turn found Cambiasso but - off-balance - he was unable to find the target.

In the 63rd minute Zarate showed incredible technique to bring a ball down. He then centred for Milito who dummied for Cambiasso, but the latter was unable to reach the ball. Ten minutes from time Pesoli held Pazzini in the box but again the referee let play continue. A minute later, however, a penalty was awarded as Nagatomo was tugged back by Mannini. Milito stepped up to dispatch the penalty. 2-1 to Inter. El Principe moved to 20 league goals. After three minutes of added time – in spite of a late onslaught from the Tuscan side – the match finished Inter 2-1 Siena, with the Nerazzurri moving level with Napoli on 48 points. That's 7 points in 3 games for Stramaccioni.   

Inter 2-1 Siena (HT: 1-1)
Scorers: D'Agostino 6, Milito 42, 81.

Inter: 1 Julio Cesar; 4 Zanetti, 6 Lucio, 25 Samuel (Nagatomo 38), 26 Chivu; 19 Cambiasso, 5 Stankovic, 20 Obi (Poli 68); 11 Alvarez (Pazzini 76), 22 Milito, 28 Zarate.
Unused subs: 12 Castellazzi, 9 Forlan, 14 Guarin, 23 Ranocchia.
Coach: Andrea Stramaccioni.

Siena: 25 Pegolo; 2 Vitiello (Contini 73), 19 Terzi, 26 Pesoli, 3 Del Grosso; 70 Mannini, 8 Vergassola, 26 Bolzoni (Gazzi 63), 23 Brienza; 10 D'Agostino (Gonzalez 62); 22 Destro.
Unused subs: 1 Brkjc, 15 Belmonte, 17 Grossi, 77 Sestu.
Coach: Giuseppe Sannino.

Referee: Andrea Romeo (Verona).
Booked: Samuel 20, Pesoli 45, Vitiello 60, Mannini 84, Contini 85.
Sent off: Pegolo 90+3.
Added time: 1+3.
Attendance: 46,327.  

Press Office

北京时间4月12日2时45分(意大利当地时间11日20时45分),意甲第32轮开始9场角逐,国际米兰坐镇梅阿查主场迎战锡耶纳队。最终国米主场2-1逆转锡耶纳达格斯蒂诺在第6分钟率先破门,米利托上下半场各入一球帮助国米取得逆转,萨穆埃尔吃到黄牌,下轮无缘出战乌迪内斯。斯帅上任后取得主场两连胜,由于那不勒斯意外输球,国米虽仍排名第7,但积分追平那不勒斯,争夺欧战资格希望重燃。

意甲历史上,自2003-2004赛季4-0战胜锡耶纳后,两队在历史上共有过15次交锋,国际米兰11胜4平保持不败,进30球失12球。双方最近5次交手国际米兰取得全胜,历史上7次在梅阿查主场交锋,蓝黑军团5胜2平优势同样明显。

斯特拉马乔尼上任2场保持不败,但丢了6球。斯内德、麦孔两大核心养伤,卢西奥、塞萨尔解禁复出都回归首发。中场奥比取代了不宜连续出战的瓜林,锋线上,伤愈复出的阿尔瓦雷斯与米利托、萨拉特组成阿根廷三叉戟,弗兰、帕齐尼出任替补。锡耶纳近7轮5胜1平1负,高出降级区8分,但与国米近15次正式交锋未尝胜绩(4平11负)。国米青训产品德斯特罗连续3轮破门,帮助本队拿到7分,包括上轮补时阶段的绝杀,另一位蓝黑旧将博尔佐尼也首发出场。主帅圣尼洛上轮被罚下,此役无法在场边指挥。

开场后国米大举压上进攻,第4分钟奥比远射被封堵。国米第6分钟首先丢球!萨穆埃尔中圈被断,达戈斯蒂诺直传,德斯特罗禁区边缘推射被塞萨尔伸左脚勾出,布里恩扎左侧补射又被塞萨尔飞身封出,但达戈斯蒂诺在门前14米处补射入右下角,1比0。

阿尔瓦雷斯左脚远射偏出左门柱。第15分钟,达戈斯蒂诺传球,布里恩扎禁区边缘左脚射门偏出右门柱。第17分钟,齐沃左路传中,米利托头球偏出远门柱。此后米利托禁区内倒地,但主裁判罗密欧没有理会。第20分钟,萨穆埃尔对德斯特罗犯规,被黄牌警告,下轮无缘出战乌迪内斯。第24分钟,国米左侧开出角球,米利托门前争顶,坎比亚索在门前7米处凌空破门,但米利托冲撞门将佩戈洛,进球被判无效。

第27分钟,齐沃左侧低传,米利托在点球点右脚停球左脚扫射被佩戈洛没收。萨穆埃尔因伤被长友佑都换下。第38分钟,阿尔瓦雷斯传球,萨拉特禁区左侧射门被佩戈洛化解。第40分钟,斯坦科维奇与阿尔瓦雷斯打出踢墙配合,左脚小角度凌空射门高出。国米第42分钟追平比分!右侧战术角球传中,佩索利左脚解围却变成助攻,米利托在门前5米处头球点进右上角,1比1。佩索利对坎比亚索犯规,被黄牌警告,萨拉特任意球高出。

下半时开始6分钟,卢西奥传禁区左侧,萨拉特射门被封堵。第52分钟,德斯特罗禁区右侧小角度打高。国米第54分钟错过反超机会!阿尔瓦雷斯左脚远射被佩戈洛伸脚挡出,米利托推射偏出左门柱。第55分钟,斯坦科维奇远射被佩戈洛倒地没收。第60分钟,米利托脚后跟传球,奥比禁区左侧低传,坎比亚索在门前8米处回身左脚勾射高出。

维迪亚洛与萨拉特拼抢犯规,被黄牌警告。锡耶纳同时换下达戈斯蒂诺和博尔佐尼,换下冈萨雷斯和加齐。波利换下奥比。第68分钟,卢西奥传球,阿尔瓦雷斯左脚远射被挡。第73分钟,锡耶纳右路反击,德斯特罗突入禁区右侧左脚射门被塞萨尔扑出底线。孔蒂尼换下维蒂耶洛,

帕齐尼换下阿尔瓦雷斯。第80分钟,长友佑都突入禁区左侧,在曼尼尼脚下抢断得球后被放倒,点球!曼尼尼被黄牌警告,米利托冷静操刀抽射打进球门顶端,2比1。第84分钟,孔蒂尼撞倒萨内蒂,被黄牌警告,萨拉特开出任意球,斯坦科维奇远射偏出左门柱。补时第1分钟,德尔格罗索传中,冈萨雷斯左脚射门被塞萨尔扑出。

双方出战阵容:
国际米兰(433):1-塞萨尔;4-萨内蒂,6-卢西奥,25-萨穆埃尔(38' 55-长友佑都),26-齐沃;19-坎比亚索,5-斯坦科维奇,20-奥比(68' 18-波利);11-阿尔瓦雷斯(78' 7-帕齐尼),22-米利托,28-萨拉特
锡耶纳(4411):25-佩戈洛;2-维蒂耶洛(74' 80-孔蒂尼),19-泰尔齐,26-佩索利,3-德尔格罗索;70-曼尼尼,8-韦尔加索拉,26-博尔佐尼(63‘ 14-加奇),23-布里恩扎;10-达戈斯蒂诺(63’ 18-安德雷·冈萨雷斯);22-德斯特罗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

852#
发表于 2012-4-16 13:20:56 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 紫 于 2012-4-16 14:45 编辑

萨内蒂支持比赛延期

2012年4月14日下午,在意乙联赛佩斯卡拉与利沃诺的比赛中,利沃诺球员皮耶尔马里奥-莫罗西尼心脏病突发倒地,送医后不治身亡,终年25岁。莫罗西尼的悲剧发生后,意大利足协宣布暂停国内所有比赛,意大利足坛各界也对这名25岁的中场球员表示哀悼。意甲三大传统豪门米兰双雄、尤文图斯都通过官方表示震惊以及献上哀悼。
    原本将在北京时间4月15日2点45进行的国米与乌迪内斯比赛也被推迟,当莫罗西尼的悲剧发生时,国米的球员们已赶赴客场
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

851#
发表于 2012-4-16 13:02:45 | 只看该作者
官网的图比以前大了也清晰了好多。。MS好久没登陆了,大拿都570场了。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

850#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-16 08:11:13 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

849#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-16 08:06:30 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

848#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-16 07:55:31 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-15 13:01 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 20 queries .