卡斯泰尼奥和萨穆埃尔进行了个人康复训练。

克里塞蒂格跟随贝尔纳扎尼的青年队参加了今天下午对阵乌迪内斯的比赛。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

919#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 23:28:06 | 只看该作者
客战佛罗伦萨大名单

Portieri: 1 Julio Cesar, 12 Luca Castellazzi, 21 Paolo Orlandoni;

Difensori: 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Lucio, 13 Maicon, 23 Andrea Ranocchia, 26 Cristian Chivu, 37 Davide Faraoni, 40 Juan Jesus, 55 Yuto Nagatomo;

Centrocampisti: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 10 Wesley Sneijder, 11 Ricardo Alvarez, 14 Fredy Guarin, 18 Andrea Poli, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 20 Joel Obi;

Attaccanti: 7 Giampaolo Pazzini, 9 Diego Forlan, 22 Diego Milito, 28 Mauro Zarate
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

918#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 23:24:48 | 只看该作者
Zarate: "Stramaccioni gives you confidence"
Friday, 20 April 2012 18:58
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39750&L=en

APPIANO GENTILE – Andrea Stramaccioni is someone who likes to attack, who gives you confidence. This is the view of Mauro Zarate on the Inter coach during 'A tu per tu' on Inter Channel. "He likes to attack, he always wants the forwards to make things happen, and this is important for players like me who like to run at the opposition."

Stramaccioni likes to attack, but he has also brought the Argentine back into the fold. Zarate explains how, and what he said. "He's given me the chance to play, told me 'do what comes naturally, whatever you think is right, because I believe in your ability', and that's how you get someone's confidence back."

With his confidence restored, Zarate is also back scoring goals: his first in the league this season. He's certainly keen to continue doing well and spoke of his ambition to secure third place and to keep playing for Inter. "Now we're a little closer and we're expecting two games where we'll need to be at our best. They are two crucial games - which will be tough - and they'll go a long way towards deciding whether or not we can actually achieve what we're hoping to. I think we can and we're fully focused on doing so."

Press Office

萨拉特:斯特拉马乔尼总是能带给人信心

4月20日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 –斯特拉马乔尼是一个崇尚进攻的人,是能给人带来信心的人。这是萨拉特在A tu per tu节目中发表的对这位国际米兰教练的看法。他喜欢进攻,他总是希望锋线能做出贡献,这对我这样喜欢突破的前锋来说很重要。

斯特拉马乔尼不仅崇尚进攻,同时他将很多阿根廷人重新安排上场。萨拉特解释说:“他总是给我上场的机会,让我做自己认为对的事情并让事情自然发展,因为他相信我的能力。那就是他如何让人重拾信心的。”

对于萨拉特来说,他不仅拾回了信心同时也取得了进球:他本赛季联赛第一粒入球。他很开心能一直表现很好,并对赢得第三的位置和留在国际米兰表示了野心和信心。“我们现在离第三更近了一步,我们正在准备两场比赛,我们会拿出最好的状态。这是两场至关重要的比赛,同时也是非常艰难的比赛。我们离实现愿望还有很长的路要走。我觉得我们可以做到,我们正集中精力为这一目标努力着。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

917#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 13:39:59 | 只看该作者
Premio Gentleman: Zanetti sfida Del Piero e T. Silva
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=77411

Javier Zanetti contenderà la sedicesima edizione del premio Gentleman ad Alessandro Del Piero e a Thiago Silva, un premio che il capitano ha già fatto suo in passato. Le votazioni per l’elezione sono state chiuse domenica scorsa e il riconoscimento verrà assegnato giovedì 26 aprile al Milan Marriott di Milano.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

916#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 13:37:01 | 只看该作者
“萨内蒂也许是场上最年轻的球员!”当斯特拉马乔尼在赛后新闻发布会上被问到关于年轻球员的使用过度谨慎的问题时,他如此答道。本场比赛对阵锡耶纳是萨内蒂代表国米参加的整整第570场意甲比赛,这也令他追平传奇门神佐夫的出场纪录,在他身前只剩下出场592场的帕柳卡和647场的马尔蒂尼。尽管还差4个月就要年满39岁了,然而萨内蒂依然如同16年前初登亚平宁赛场时那个23岁的小伙子一般,在不知疲倦的奔跑中跑赢了时间,跑赢了岁月,跑赢了衰老。

《慢镜头》在赛后评分中为萨内蒂评上了7.5分的超高分,这也令他同梅开二度的米利托共享全场最高分,在《慢镜头》的评语中更是对萨内蒂大加赞赏:“记住,这个男人可是出生于1973年!他用一场超人般的表现庆祝意甲第570场比赛!在麦孔受伤之后他再一次打到右后卫位置,一切仿佛又回到了16年前!他如同拖拉机一样不断的上下奔波。真是令人感到恐惧!”

正如《慢镜头》的评语所说,真正的伟大并不是让人敬仰、让人佩服,而是让人从心底生出深深的恐惧,这是人类面临超越自身理解范围的情景时最真实的心理流露,而38岁的萨内蒂在场上的表现已经超越了一般人的理解范畴!

萨内蒂令整座梅阿查陷入疯狂的表演有三次,而这三次全部发生在下半场比赛当中。首先是比赛第61分钟,萨内蒂在边线上竭力将球救下,换来全场球迷的一片掌声。接着是第75分钟,萨内蒂在右路突然发力,面对对手的封抢,先是用身体挤开一位防守球员,然后又机敏的躲过对方的飞铲,一路将球直刺对方腹地,不过最终的传中被门将佩格罗得到。而在第84分钟,萨内蒂最漂亮的一次奔袭出现了,在后场启动之后他连续闪过上抢封堵的四名锡耶纳球员,最终被孔蒂尼以一张黄牌的代价才阻止他的前进。《国米新闻网》兴奋的为萨内蒂的这次突破惊呼:“超级萨内蒂!”

全场比赛萨内蒂10次过人9次成功,这一恐怖的数据就是萨内蒂交出的答卷!要知道一向以突破见长的萨拉特9次突破不过才成功2次,而锡耶纳全队的成功突破次数总共才6次而已,国米除了萨内蒂之外其余上场的13人总共也不过有4次成功突破!正如意大利球迷给萨内蒂的绰号“拖拉机”一般,低调、沉稳、不可阻挡,这就是萨内蒂,这就是38岁的萨内蒂依然能够带给球迷们的享受。

《国米新闻网》在赛后写道:“非比寻常!语言已经无法形容哈维尔-萨内蒂了!在队长的第570次出场中,他再一次证明身份证上的年龄是假的,他依然如同一个永不疲倦的小伙子一般奔袭,他始终在创造着一次又一次的机会。在今天的比赛中他在下半场的第N次长途奔袭令整个梅阿查球场的球迷都站立起来为他鼓掌。这是一位多么伟大的球员,这是一项多么精彩的运动!日后将他的故事讲述给你的后代吧……”

是的,多年以后,当你也老了,头发白了,睡思昏沉,在炉火旁向儿孙们讲述故事时,不妨向他们讲讲这个叫做萨内蒂的男人的故事,讲讲他给国米带来的光辉岁月和他的不老传说,讲讲你能够亲眼这样一位传奇的战斗的幸福和感动!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

915#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 13:35:22 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

914#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 13:32:49 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

913#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 13:31:15 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-4-21 23:00 编辑

4月19日米兰消息 - 大约有350名球迷,其中大多数是年轻的孩子,来到了梅阿查球场参加了"Wivi l'Inter"活动。游戏,颁奖和各种娱乐,国际米兰俱乐部同球迷们度过了一个愉快的夜晚。

国际米兰俱乐部中,贝蒂·莫拉蒂、塞尔吉·斯派拉尼和法乌斯托·萨拉一起出席,安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼的出现让现场气氛热烈起来,最后朱里奥·塞萨尔和瓦尔特·萨穆埃尔也出现为球迷们签名合影。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

912#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 13:28:52 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

911#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 13:07:10 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

910#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 13:02:35 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

909#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 13:01:25 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

908#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 12:50:11 | 只看该作者
佐夫:萨内蒂让时间停滞
Prima Serata, Zoff: "Zanetti is timeless"
Wednesday, 18 April 2012 20:07
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39736&L=en

ROME – "Just call me Zoff, that always works..." That was how one of the legends of Italian, European and world football greeted Roberto Scarpini and Inter Channel's videocamera to talk about the man who joined him on 570 Serie A appearances in Inter's last match against Siena: Javier Zanetti.

inter.it offers you an exclusive preview of the interview with Dino Zoff that will be broadcast during this evening's special edition of Prima Serata.

What does it feel like to see somebody making more appearances that yourself?
"It feels nice because I think Javier Zanetti is an extraordinary person in every respect. Physically he's extraordinary, to reach this number playing in the position he does - because it's fairly easy for a goalkeeper - where you have the clashes with other opponents, recovery time, etc. to factor in. I'm glad he's not stopping because I think football could do with more people like Zanetti. I don't mean at the same level because he's phenomenal, but in the way he behaves and acts on the pitch and in life. I've never heard him say a word out of place. So I really do hope he can keep going for a long time yet because he deserves everything."

Doesn't Zanetti seem a bit like a player from your day? You don't really get one-club men any more. Does he remind you a little of how football used to be?
"For sure, but he also does that with his behaviour on the pitch. I've never seen him do anything shameful or unsporting; he's just a true sportsman. He has the perfect qualities as a footballer and as a man, and he does seem like something from a bygone era because back then there were no crazy celebrations after a goal, none of the theatre you get on the pitch nowadays. I've never seen him protesting after a little foul. So yes, I'd say he is like a footballer from my day but he's still going so he's timeless. That sort of footballer is timeless and as I said I'm happy because when somebody is as deserving as he is then it's right that he should overtake me and the others, and I hope he keeps going for many years. So best of luck to him. Keep it up."

Zanetti was waiting for you in Appiano Gentile, but you have your tennis here in Rome...
"If I had been in the area, I would have gone along. If the chance comes up I'll be delighted to do so because he's someone I hold in really high regard."

Let's make a date of it: the day before Inter v Lazio, 13 May. If Zanetti doesn't miss a game, he'll be set to make his 800th competitive appearance with Inter.
"In that case I'll definitely drop by; if there's nothing riding on it in terms of the league, I will."

Press Office
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

907#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 12:43:40 | 只看该作者
Prima Serata, Zanetti: "I've grown with Inter"
Wednesday, 18 April 2012 20:58
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39737&L=en

APPIANO GENTILE - In just a few moments' time on Inter Channel (Sky Italia, channel 232), a Prima Serata special dedicated to Javier Zanetti will go on air to celebrate the captain's 570th Serie A appearance with the Nerazzurri, which he clocked up in the last match against Siena. Having drawn level with Dino Zoff, the captain is now aiming for Gianluca Pagliuca (592, but with different clubs: Sampdoria, Inter, Bologna) while in first place Paolo Maldini (647) seems a long way away. Or so he seems at the moment...

With Edoardo Caldara and Roberto Scarpini, Pupi looked back at some of the most important stages in his incredible career: a special appointment not to be missed, starting any minute now only on Inter Channel.

"We're talking big numbers... Equalling Zoff, who was a footballing legend not only in Italy but in the whole world, is a reason to feel very proud. I thank him for his kind words. It feels incredible to be third in the list and close to my friend and former team-mate Pagliuca. It seemed impossible when we celebrated my 400th appearance with Inter, now it's nearly double that. This is my home and being the captain of Inter is an amazing experience. I remember when I took the captain's armband for the first time. And I remember when a few games later, with the club's agreement, I handed it to Ronaldo for a few games. He was going through a very, very hard time and he needed as much motivation as possible so he could get back to helping the team again. I was happy to give it to him. Then it came back to me and I've had it ever since. I've raised the most important trophies in Inter's recent history wearing that armband but I've also been through some tough times with it, when we weren't winning. But it was never a problem, even when the wins weren't coming I always enjoyed the responsibility. Difficulties help you to grow and improve. And I have grown and improved through the difficulties, here, together with Inter."

Press Office
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

906#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 12:40:30 | 只看该作者
Prima Serata, Zanetti: "Suddenly we understood"
Wednesday, 18 April 2012 19:05
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39735&L=en

APPIANO GENTILE – Staying on the subject of Serie A, there are those five Scudetti, each one as special as the next. The first came on 26 July 2006, on the Brennero motorway as the team travelled from their pre-season training camp in Riscone di Brunico to Bolzano for a friendly against Monaco. In that tiny, cramped changing room at the Stadio Druso, between pulling on a sock and his shorts, Javier Zanetti said: "Hand me the phone, I need to talk to the president and Giacinto."

The captain explained: "I think we said lots of wonderful things to each other that evening. We felt we deserved that title for everything we had been through before then. And we realised it might be the start of something marvellous, but we had to be up to the task, we had to earn it. We did that and we won everything there was to be won, and we still have that desire today: we want to get back to winning and raising trophies again as soon as possible. Before that day in 2006, no one could answer all the whys, but I always believed Inter's work would pay off."

From a special memory to the present, and Andrea Stramaccioni: "He's good, he came in and was humble and honest from the start. He has very clear ideas, he likes a certain brand of football and we've all bought into it. Hopefully we'll be able to end the season as best we can and Andrea can continue; hopefully these months will just be the start of a long coaching career for him. It's true that he doesn't have much experience working with first teams, but from day one he came across as a talented coach: he's careful about all the small details and he's very galvanising." Edoardo Caldara seized the opportunity: "So Javier, would you like to have Stramaccioni as your coach next season?" "Yes, we're working well together and there's great enthusiasm in training, but it's only right that it should be the president and the club that decide what is best, because Inter must start aiming for the top targets again."

At 20:00, exclusively on inter.it, you can read a preview of Dino Zoff's interview with Roberto Scarpini filmed in Rome, which will be shown during tonight's special edition of Prima Serata (21:00) dedicated to Javier Zanetti.

Press Office
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

905#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 12:36:26 | 只看该作者
Prima Serata, Zanetti: "The future is Sunday"
Wednesday, 18 April 2012 18:34
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39734&L=en

APPIANO GENTILE - It was 27 August 1995, Inter v Vicenza at the Stadio Meazza in San Siro. Roberto Carlos scored a rocket with that left foot of his and Javier Zanetti made his first appearance in Serie A. Times have changed but the ageless boy from Buenos Aires is still here with us. And he seems younger today than he was then. A club symbol, undoubtedly, but perhaps more than that a friend, a brother, an ally, a reassuring presence that is always behind you, and who this evening at 21:00, under this black and blue sky, will light up a special edition of Prima Serata on Inter Channel, with Edoardo Caldara and Roberto Scarpini.

"I do think about it sometimes, it's a big thing to be a captain for a generation. It's exciting and it fills me with pride." That was Pupi's reply to Martina, the lucky Inter Channel subscriber picked out to chat with Zanetti. "I love the fans. You've given me so much over the years; you welcomed me with open arms when I was a young lad. I've met lots of fans down the years and all of them, in their own way, have given me something important: affection."

What about the future? Zanetti is never caught off guard: "The future is Sunday. First and foremost we have to end the season well, and see it out hoping we can snatch a Champions League berth. Then we'll see what will happen and what plans the president and the club have. I'm always willing to help. I'm happy, I feel good and I hope I can keep giving my contribution: on the pitch, on the bench, in the stands, wherever. That's the same thing I've always said to the coaches."

Press Office
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

904#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 12:21:22 | 只看该作者
Zanetti: "Strama in futuro, io dico sì. Scudetto '06 meritato, ora Moratti..."
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=77372

Era il 27 agosto 1995, Inter-Vicenza, in campo allo stadio "Meazza" in San Siro. Roberto Carlos timbra un terribile vincente sinistro, Javier Zanetti la prima presenza ufficiale nel campionato italiano di Serie A. Il tempo è passato, l'eterno ragazzo di Buenos Aires è ancora qui con noi. E sembra più giovane di allora. È bandiera, certamente, ma forse ancora di più amico, 'fratello', alleato, ombra sorridente che ti segue sotto questo grande cielo nerazzurro che stasera, dalle ore 21, illuminerà lo speciale "Prima Serata" di Inter Channel con Edoardo Caldara e Roberto Scarpini.

"A volte ci penso, è davvero importante essere il capitano di una generazione. È emozionante forte. Mi riempie d'orgoglio". La risposta per Martina, che è la fortunata abbonata di Inter Channel sorteggiata nell'occasione per parlare con Pupi, accomuna tutti quelli come noi: "Anch'io amo i tifosi, in questi anni mi avete dato moltissimo, mi avete accolto a braccia aperte quando ero un ragazzino. Di tifosi ne ho incontrati tanti in questi anni e tutti, a loro modo, mi hanno regalato qualcosa d'importante: l'affetto".

E il futuro? Zanetti non lo prendi mai in contropiede: "Il futuro è domenica. Prima di tutto, e prima di tutti, concludere al meglio questa stagione; concluderla coltivando la speranza di raggiungere un posto in Champions. Poi vediamo, giustamente, che cosa succederà e quale sarà il programma del Presidente, della società. Io sono sempre disponibile. Io sto bene, mi sento bene, spero di poter dare ancora il mio contributo: in campo, in panchina, in tribuna. È la stessa cosa che ho sempre detto agli allenatori".

Zanetti, davanti a numeri che onestamente spaventano, confessa quello che, probabilmente, è il suo grande segreto di normalità: "Non sono per nulla un calcolatore. Vivo alla giornata, mi diverto in quello che faccio, cerco e trovo la felicità nelle piccole cose che devo affrontare ogni giorno. Vado avanti così, sto bene con me stesso". Il film nerazzurro di Javier è lunghissimo, ma c'è una notte, quella notte, con un simbolo tra i simboli: "Quella mia faccia rimarrà per sempre, riassumeva tutti i sentimenti che provavo, che avevo coltivato per tanti anni". Era Madrid, alzava la Champions League.

Per restare nel seminato della Serie A, come l'occasione vuole, cinque scudetti. Uno più bello dell'altro, a partire da quello del 26 luglio 2006, arrivato sull'autostrada del Brennero che portava la squadra dall'allora ritiro estiva a Riscone di Brunico a Bolzano per l'amichevole con i francesi del Monaco. Indelebile è il ricordo del volto di Javier Zanetti in quello spogliatoio piccolo e stretto dello stadio "Druso". Tra un calzettone e un pantaloncino: "Passami il telefono, ho bisogno di parlare con il Presidente e con Giacinto".

"Credo che quella sera ci siamo detti delle cose molte belle. Sentivamo di meritarci quel titolo per tutto quello che avevamo vissuto prima. E ci rendevamo conto che, da quel momento, poteva iniziare qualcosa di bellissimo, ma noi dovevamo essere all'altezza, dovevamo meritarcelo. Ci siamo riusciti e abbiamo vinto tutto quello che potevamo vincere, conservando oggi ancora la voglia e la forza per ritornare, presto, ad alzare i trofei. Prima di quel giorno del 2006, nessuno trovava la spiegazione di tanti perché, ma io ho sempre creduto nell'Inter, nel lavoro".

Da un ricordo importante al presente, sotto il segno di Andrea Stramaccioni: "È bravo, si è presentato con umiltà e con sincerità. Ha idee precise, gli piace un tipo di calcio che tutti condividiamo. Speriamo di finire al meglio la stagione e che Andrea possa continuare, che questi mesi possano essere per loro solo l'inizio di una lunga carriera da allenatore. È vero, ha poca esperienza con le prime squadre, ma si è presentato a noi calciatori come un tecnico molto preparato, molto attento ai dettagli, molto coinvolgente". Edoardo Caldara prende la palla al balzo. Javier, ti piacerebbe avere Stramaccioni allenatore anche nella prossima stagione? "Sì, stiamo lavorando bene, c'è grande entusiasmo in ogni allenamento, ma è giusto che la programmazione venga decisa dal Presidente e dalla Società, perché l'Inter deve ripartire puntando ai grandi traguardi".

Il Capitano parla anche del record di presenze in maglia nrazzurra: "Sono numeri importanti... Raggiungere Zoff, che è stato una leggenda del calcio mondiale, e non solo italiano, è motivo di orgoglio. Lo ringrazio per le belle parole. Essere terzo in questa classifica, vicino all'amico ed ex compagno Pagliuca, è incredibile. Quando abbiamo festeggiato 400 presenze con l'Inter sembrava già impossibile, ora sono quasi il doppio. Questa è la mia casa ed essere il capitano di questa squadra è una cosa straordinaria. Ricordo la prima fascia. Ricordo quando, poco dopo, subito d'accordo con la società, ho passato la fascia per qualche partita a Ronaldo. Lui stava attraversando un momento molto, molto difficile, aveva bisogno di tutti gli stimoli possibili per tornare ad aiutare la squadra. Mi ha fatto piacere passargli la fascia. Poi è ritornata a me e non l'ho più lasciata. Con la fascia al braccio ho alzato i trofei più importanti della storia moderna dell'Inter, ma con la fascia ho anche attraverso i momenti difficili, quando le vittorie non arrivavano, però non è mai stata un problema, anche quando non si vinceva mi piaceva avere la responsabilità, metterci la faccia. Le difficoltà di aiutano a crescere e a migliorare. Io sono cresciuto e migliorato nelle difficoltà, qui, insieme all'Inter".

【Prima Serata】萨内蒂:我同国际米兰一起成长

4月18日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 -  周三的“第一夜”主角是我们伟大的队长萨内蒂,他在同锡耶纳的比赛中第570次为国际米兰出场。尽管距离出场次数第一的保罗·马尔蒂尼(647场)看起来很远,但我们的队长还没有轻言放弃。在Prima Serata中,他向球迷们讲述了他职业生涯中最难忘的时刻。

“这是非常重要的数字……成为为俱乐部出场次数排名榜的第三名,很接近我的前队友帕柳卡了,这难以置信。当我们庆祝400场的时候,我已经非常吃惊了。国际米兰就是我的家,而我是这个球队的队长。我最难忘的是我第一次戴上队长袖标。我记得同俱乐部达成一致后不久,我有几次将袖标给了罗纳尔多。他当时正在经历非常艰难的时刻,他需要一切可能的鼓励才能回到我们中间来。让出队长袖标我感到很高兴,我愿意为我的队友做一切。后来,队长袖标又回到了我的臂膀上,从此再也没有离开过。我作为国际米兰的队长举起了最伟大的奖杯,也经历过无数困难的时刻,这个时候我总是乐于承担责任,因为这是我的义务。困难总是能帮助你成长,我始终同国际米兰一起,在苦难中成长,永不分离。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

903#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 12:15:20 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-4-21 12:17 编辑

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

902#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 12:14:38 | 只看该作者
4月20日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 – 蓝黑军团今天在安杰罗莫拉蒂体育中心进行了他们本周备战佛罗伦萨的第四次训练。斯特拉马乔尼和教练组让队员们进行了40分钟定位球训练,并在不同场地进行了战术演练。预备队门梁迪詹纳罗(18岁)也跟随一线队训练。

齐沃在错过昨天的训练后回到了赛场,而卡斯泰尼奥和萨穆埃尔仍在进行个人恢复性训练。

明天早上国际米兰将进行最后一次训练,随后主教练斯特拉马乔尼将会举行新闻发布会,在那之后,全队将出发去佛罗伦萨。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

901#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 12:13:29 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

900#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 12:11:59 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

899#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 12:10:32 | 只看该作者
4月19日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 -  当天训练前,国际米兰教练组和球员们进行了1分钟的默哀仪式,怀念当天举行葬礼的皮埃尔马里奥·莫罗西尼。这是国际米兰本周第三次训练,马尔科·布兰卡、皮埃尔·阿乌细里奥、詹弗朗科·贝丁,以及马里奥·科尔索、斯特法诺·费鲁奇都来到了训练场上。

当天的训练进行了大概70分钟,球员们主要进行了技战术演练。阿尔瓦雷斯、麦孔、斯内德和斯坦科维奇都参加了球队合练,国际米兰青训营的93年门将迪真纳罗、94年后卫姆巴耶、93年中场球员顿卡、93年前锋利瓦贾都获得同一队训练的机会。

依然在单独训练的是卡斯泰尼奥和萨穆埃尔,基伏则请假没有参加训练。

周五上午,国际米兰将进行备战佛罗伦萨的第四次训练。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

898#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 12:05:34 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 22:03 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 20 queries .