楼主| 发表于 2012-4-30 16:23:14 | 只看该作者
【意甲|第35轮】国际米兰2:1切塞纳 赛后米兰体育报评分:

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

946#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-30 16:21:37 | 只看该作者
Inter 2-1 Cesena: Obi and Zarate with the comeback
Sunday, 29 April 2012 17:26

MILAN – Inter came back from a goal down once again to collect all three points at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, as they defeated Cesena 2-1 in Week 35 Serie A 2011/12.

The first half was a one-sided affair with the Nerazzurri doing everything but score. The goal did come after 57 minutes, but it was Cesena who found the back of the net. It all happened in the space of two minutes: Ceccarelli gave Cesena the lead, helped by a deflection off Nagatomo, Obi responded with a little help from Von Bergen to bring the scores level at 1-1. Then Stramaccioni reshuffled Inter: Pazzini and Alvarez made way for Milito and Zarate, and it was the Argentine pair who sparked off the victory with Inter's second goal as Zarate hit the match-winner, taking the Nerazzurri into fourth position in the league table (with 55 points) as we await the outcome of the evening kick-off between Udinese and Lazio.

FIRST HALF – To face a Cesena side which has already mathematically been relegated, Stramaccioni rested Julio Cesar (elbow injury) and Milito, fielding Castellazzi between the posts and Pazzini as lone striker playing in front of Alvarez and Sneijder. As Zanetti was injured Cambiasso took over the captaincy. Stankovic was suspended.

Inter bared their teeth immediately, creating problems for the Cesena defence in the 4th minute when Guarin won back a ball and played it to Maicon who set Pazzini up. The striker tried to put the ball away but found Antonioli well prepared. Guarin tried a long-range shot on 7 minutes, but following that Cesena pulled themselves together and attacked Inter in front of goal: on 11 minutes Santana's shot was on target but Castellazzi dived to make the save. Cambiasso picked up a ball in the 14th minute and found Nagatomo in space, he easily passed Von Bergen, forcing Antonioli to punch his attempt away from the goalmouth. Alvarez showed his skills as he dribbled, ran, shot and provided inspiration for his team, then on 17 minutes he narrowly missed the near post with a daisy-cutter. A timely dash off his line by Antonioli kept Inter from taking the lead in the 21st minute, when Guana's error fell to Maicon and the 'Colossus' drove the ball in low for Pazzini. The Nerazzurri striker was deceived by the speed of the ball and slammed his shot against the Cesena keeper. After a one-two with Alvarez it was Lucio's turn to have a shot on 28 minutes, but his effort was narrowly wide. Inter kept piling on the pressure and looked convincing as they persevered in their hunt for a goal: Sneijder in the 37th and Pazzini in the 38th minute were denied on both occasions by Antonioli (parrying on the right from the Dutchman's long-range shot and pushing Pazzo's header from an offside position over the bar). In the last minute of the first half it was Inter once again who almost broke the deadlock: following a Maicon corner, Ranocchia headed down for Lucio who slammed the ball left-footed full into Antonioli's face. The Cesena keeper stayed down but recovered after help arrived.

After a minute of added time the teams went into the changing rooms with the score at 0-0.

SECOND HALF – There were no changes made to either side at the interval and Cesena were the first team to move into attack as Iaquinta timed his run perfectly to shoot, but Castellazzi did well to tip the ball over the bar one-handed after 48 minutes. Once again it was the Sneijder-Pazzini duo who caused Antonioli problems in the 52nd minute: a long ball from the Dutchman picked out 'Pazzo', but the keeper denied him. The tables were suddenly turned in the 53rd minute when, with Castellazzi beaten, the crossbar saved the Nerazzurri from Iaquinta's effort, but there was nothing anyone could do to stop Ceccarelli's shot from the edge of the box after it took a deflection off Nagatomo on 57 minutes. Fortunately Cesena's lead at San Siro lasted only 2 minutes: Alvarez provided the assist for Obi whose right-footed blast took a deflection off Von Bergen, wrong-footing Antonioli and putting the sides level at 1-1. The all-important goal came in the 72nd minute and was scored by Zarate: Antonioli punched Milito's left-footed shot clear, Zarate tried again but his shot was blocked. The ball fell to Guarin who centred for Zarate and this time he made his header count giving Inter a 2-1 lead. After 4 minutes of added time Inter v Cesena came to an end with the same scoreline. The Nerazzurri now have 55 points in the league and have drawn level with Lazio and Napoli, as they await the outcome of the evening kick-off between Udinese and Lazio.

Inter 2-1 Cesena (HT: 0-0)
Scorers: Ceccarelli 57, Obi 59, Zarate 72.

Inter: 12 Castellazzi; 13 Maicon, 6 Lucio, 23 Ranocchia, 55 Nagatomo; 14 Guarin, 19 Cambiasso; 20 Obi; 11 Alvarez (Zarate 66), 10 Sneijder (Poli 80); 7 Pazzini (Milito 60).
Unused subs: 21 Orlandoni, 2 Cordoba, 37 Faraoni, 9 Forlan.
Coach: Andrea Stramaccioni.

Cesena: 1 Antonioli; 77 Ceccarelli (Djokovic 85), 28 Benalouane, 25 Von Bergen, 2 Rodriguez, 16 Comotto (Martinho 65); 7 Santana, 5 Guana, 18 Parolo; 10 Mutu (Lolli 75), 9 Iaquinta.
Unused subs: 88 Ravaglia, 13 Rossi, 17 Malonga, 24 Arrigoni.
Coach: Mario Beretta.

Referee: Andrea Romeo (Verona).
Yellow cards: Benalouane 42, Santana 62. Red cards: Beretta 90+3, Canzi 90+3.
Added time: 1 + 4 minutes.

Press Office

北京时间4月29日21时(意大利当地时间15时),意甲第35轮开始5场角逐,国际米兰主场2比1逆转已经降级的副班长切塞纳,取得意甲两连胜,积分追平排名第三的那不勒斯,斯特拉马乔尼继续保持不败(4胜2平)。奥比射门折射入网扳平比分,替补出场的萨拉特上演绝杀。

本轮之前,国米距离第三名仅有3分,争夺前三希望仍在。意甲历史上,国际米兰与切塞纳共有过23次交锋,蓝黑军团15胜7平1负优势明显,而在梅阿查主场,国际米兰的成绩是7胜3平1负。从1990/91赛季至今,国际米兰面对切塞纳保持全胜。本战国米五人缺席,萨内蒂、齐沃、萨穆埃尔、卡斯泰尼奥因伤缺席,斯坦科维奇停赛。斯特拉马乔尼此役沿用圣诞树阵型,卡斯特拉齐顶替因伤缺阵的塞萨尔,奥比顶替停赛的斯坦科维奇。帕齐尼轮换米利托;中场奥比出战,与瓜林、坎比亚索组成搭档;卢西奥、拉诺基亚继续组成中卫搭档。其他位置没有变化。切塞纳方面,莫拉斯、雷内拉、科卢奇停赛,普迪尔、卡尔德罗尼、马丁内斯养伤,但穆图和亚昆塔复出。

开战后国米利用主场优势大举进攻,麦孔传球,帕齐尼抢在冯贝尔根前面射门没打正部位,球偏出远门柱。第7分钟,瓜林远射太正被安东尼奥利得到。第11分钟,桑塔纳右路内切禁区前沿左脚打近角,卡斯特拉齐将球拿到。第14分钟,坎比亚索传球,长友佑都禁区左侧扣过冯贝尔根右脚射门被安东尼奥利没收。

阿尔瓦雷斯左脚远射稍稍偏出右门柱。第21分钟,瓜纳传球,麦孔右路传中,帕齐尼左脚推射被安东尼奥利神勇封出。随后亚昆塔禁区边缘射门被阿尔瓦雷斯挡出底线。第23分钟,斯内德远射偏出左门柱,随后阿尔瓦雷斯右路做球,麦孔禁区右侧射中边网。第25分钟,亚昆塔远射高出。随后瓜林传中,帕齐尼头球高出。第28分钟,卢西奥与阿尔瓦雷斯踢墙配合,禁区右侧射门偏出远门柱。第29分钟,斯内德主罚任意球掠过横梁。

第34分钟,斯内德左路传中,麦孔后点头球高出。第35分钟,亚昆塔远射被卡斯特拉齐得到。第37分钟,斯内德低射被安东尼奥利封出。第40分钟,桑塔纳左路传中,亚昆塔摆脱拉诺基亚防守打高。贝纳卢阿内背后放倒斯内德,被黄牌警告,斯内德主罚任意球偏出右门柱。第45分钟,国米角球进攻,麦孔传中,拉诺基亚头球被封堵,卢西奥左脚补射被安东尼奥利化解。

下半时一开始,坎比亚索头球摆渡,阿尔瓦雷斯远射打飞。第48分钟,桑塔纳反击直传,亚昆塔禁区左侧射门高出。第49分钟,斯内德在门前25米处射门高出。第51分钟,瓜林再度尝试远射偏出右门柱。第53分钟,斯内德直传,帕齐尼斜射被安东尼奥利没收。

国米第53分钟险些失球,亚昆塔禁区右侧转身摆脱拉诺基亚,跌跌撞撞带球内切距门9米处左脚射门击中横梁!第57分钟,切塞纳打出反击,罗德里格斯左路传中,切卡雷利后点距门15米处大力抽射入远角,1比0。但仅过了2分钟,国米就扳平比分!阿尔瓦雷斯右路低传,奥比在门前25米处左脚抽射碰冯贝尔根身体折射入网,1比1。

米利托换下帕齐尼。桑塔纳对麦孔犯规吃到黄牌。瓜林和斯内德外围射门均高出。马蒂尼奥换下科莫托。第65分钟,瓜林远射被封堵。萨拉特换下阿尔瓦雷斯。第70分钟,马蒂尼奥传球,亚昆塔射门稍稍偏出左门柱。国米第72分钟反超比分!米利托接应过顶球,在禁区左侧射门被安东尼奥利用脚挡出,萨拉特凌空补射又被后卫挡出,瓜林禁区右侧拿球传中,萨拉特在门前7米处头球破门,2比1。慢镜头显示,米利托形成单刀时,萨拉特越位,但由于米利托完成射门前,萨拉特没有触球,所以进攻有效。萨拉特到场边拥抱斯特拉马乔尼。洛利换下穆图。

第79分钟,瓜林直传,米利托突入禁区攻门被门将扑出。随后波利换下斯内德。第88分钟,亚昆塔禁区外远射高出。最后时刻,切塞纳主帅贝雷塔抗议判罚被红牌罚下。2-1,比分定格。

国际米兰(4321):12-卡斯特拉齐;13-麦孔,6-卢西奥,23-拉诺基亚,55-长友佑都;14-瓜林,19-坎比亚索,20-奥比;11-阿尔瓦雷斯(66’28-萨拉特),10-斯内德(80’18-波利);7-帕齐尼(60’22-米利托)
切塞纳(532):1-安东尼奥利;77-切卡雷利(86’23-德约科维奇),28-贝纳卢阿内,25-冯贝尔根,2-罗德里格斯,16-科莫托(64’15-马蒂尼奥);7-桑塔纳,5-瓜纳,18-帕罗洛;17-穆图(75’45-洛里),9-亚昆塔
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

945#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-29 16:14:52 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

944#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-29 16:10:59 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

943#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-29 16:08:21 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

942#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-29 16:06:24 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

941#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-29 16:05:27 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

940#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-29 16:04:02 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

939#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-29 16:02:53 | 只看该作者
对切塞纳22人大名单:

Goalkeepers: 1 Julio Cesar, 12 Luca Castellazzi, 21 Paolo Orlandoni;

Defenders: 2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, 6 Lucio, 13 Maicon, 23 Andrea Ranocchia, 33 Ibrahima Mbaye, 37 Davide Faraoni, 40 Juan Jesus, 55 Yuto Nagatomo;

Midfielders: 10 Wesley Sneijder, 11 Ricardo Alvarez, 14 Fredy Guarin, 18 Andrea Poli, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 20 Joel Obi;

Forwards: 7 Giampaolo Pazzini, 9 Diego Forlan, 22 Diego Milito, 28 Mauro Zarate, 88 Marko Livaja.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

938#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-29 15:15:48 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-4-29 15:18 编辑

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

937#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-29 15:14:29 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-4-29 15:17 编辑

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

936#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-29 15:10:04 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-4-29 15:11 编辑

4月26日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 – 昨天晚上的比赛之后国际米兰回到了米兰,今天队伍在安杰罗莫拉蒂体育中心进行了备战切塞纳的第一次训练,这场比赛将于4月29日在梅阿查球场举行。训练分成两组,一组由参加了对阵乌迪内斯比赛的球员们组成,包括卢西奥和米利托,他们进行了个人恢复性训练。另一组由剩余队员组成,他们的训练持续了大约70分钟,同时参与一线队训练的还有:门将伊武西奇(1995),后卫姆巴耶(1994),中场邓肯(1993)和前锋利瓦贾(1993)。

萨内蒂在场馆里和球场上进行了个人训练。萨穆埃尔仍在进行康复性训练。齐沃和卡斯泰尼奥仍在接受理疗并在场馆内进行了康复性计划。

明天早晨蓝黑军团将在阿皮亚诺进行第二次训练。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

935#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-29 15:06:39 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

934#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-29 15:03:47 | 只看该作者
Cambiasso: "We took our chances"
Wednesday, 25 April 2012 19:22
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39795&L=en

UDINE - "We found more space today, and we couldn't shy away because a win was very important for both sides. We found space, as did they, but we were good at exploiting it when the time was right." These were the thoughts of Esteban Cambiasso as he spoke post-match to Inter Channel about Udinese v Inter.

"There was a bit of fatigue towards the end," admitted El Cuchu. "That's because we were taking on a side in form, but we held firm until the end, right up until the last minute. And we need to win all our remaining games, that much is certain. The other sides have to play one another so if we win we'll definitely make up ground on them. But all we're thinking about is picking up points."

Cambiasso was then asked to comment on Stramaccioni. "As you know I'm not fond of speaking about coaches," he smiled. What I can say is that we're trying to put in our best performances, and like in the business world, there are great managers who aren't necessarily old. If you're good enough, you're old enough."

Press Office

坎比亚索:我们抓住了机会

4月25日乌迪内消息 – “在今天的比赛中我们找到了更多空间,而我们必须抓住机会因为这场比赛对双方来说都非常重要。双方都有机会,但我们更善于抓住机会。”这是坎比亚索赛后接受 Inter Channel的采访时说的。

同时他承认“比赛快结束前我们有一些疲惫,那是因为我们必须保持阵型,但我们坚持到了最后一分钟。我们需要赢得剩下的所有比赛,我们赢得了比赛就能更好的实现我们的目标。我们现在想的就是尽可能获取多的分数。”

随后坎比亚索被要求评论了斯特拉马乔尼:“我不太喜欢评论教练。我能说的是我们正在尝试做最好的自己,就像在商业里一样,好的经理不一定是年纪大的。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

933#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-29 14:20:15 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-4-29 14:35 编辑

Alvarez: "Confidence and morale, a great game"
Wednesday, 25 April 2012 18:55
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39793&L=en

UDINE - The scorer of the third goal in the Nerazzurri's 3-1 victory, Ricky Alvarez spoke to Inter Channel after the game, beginning with his own contribution. "It was an important goal for me and the team, we deserved this win. We all played very well, we've rediscovered confidence and morale and we need to continue in this vein. My goal was like Milito? Diego's got a better turn than me," smiled Alvarez.

The Argentine then spoke about his own fitness. "I'm still not 100% but my team-mates are helping me to play well, and if we keep playing like this then we'll definitely do well. Stramaccioni has shown faith in me and I'm trying to repay that on the pitch."

Press Office

阿尔瓦雷斯:伟大的比赛,重拾信心和士气

4月25日乌迪内消息 – 阿尔瓦雷斯在今天国际米兰3-1战胜对手的比赛中打入第三粒入球,赛后他接受了Inter Channel的采访。首先他谈到了他的贡献:“这对于我和球队来说都是非常重要的进球,我们值得一场胜利。我们踢得很好,我们重拾了信心和士气,同时我们需要保持这样的状态。我的进球像米利托?我觉得他的射术比我要好。”

随后阿根廷人谈到了他的适应性问题,“我还是没有完全适应但我的队友们一直给予我很多帮助。如果我们能够一直这样踢球我们一定会做得很好。斯特拉马乔尼已经表示了对我的信心,我会在赛场上回报他的。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

932#
发表于 2012-4-29 03:32:05 | 只看该作者
回来顶一下大拿。。。
加油哦!
辛苦紫和碟了~
那么认真的更新着新闻~
加油INTER!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

931#
发表于 2012-4-28 15:46:23 | 只看该作者
好的给你多留几楼

4月27日训练

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

930#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-28 00:54:51 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-4-28 00:59 编辑

这段时间很忙,很多时候只来得及一周看一次新闻,更新一次。
麻烦貂儿你帮忙更新战报了,在战报和训练新闻之间,最好留3楼以上给我(评分、赛后访谈、图片)。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

929#
发表于 2012-4-27 08:36:54 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-4-29 15:45 编辑

Zanetti: "We want Champions League football"
Thursday, 26 April 2012 23:47

MILAN – The 17th edition of the San Siro Gentleman Awards was held at Milan's Hotel Marriott this evening: a annual prize-giving ceremony when awards are dished out to Inter and AC Milan players who distinguish themselves for fair play, uniting competitive sport with moral values on the pitch. Inter skipper Javier Zanetti picked up the 'Gentleman 2012' to cap a year which saw him set a new all-time appearance record for the club. This is what Zanetti had to say before the ceremony:

"We're working hard to make that third Champions League spot ours; we want it and we believe we can get it. There are four games to go and we'll keep trying until the end. 800 appearances? It will have to be next season now: I won't make it this year because I've had to sit out for a while. But I will at the start of the next campaign because I want to keep doing my bit for this club. What then? I was asked if I wanted to work as a director or as a coach and I said as a director, but I never said I already had my own desk waiting.

"We're working well with Stramaccioni, he's brought in enthusiasm and he has everything he needs to keep going with us. He knows exactly what he wants. Gasperini and Ranieri? I have respect for both of them, they both did their best but the results didn't come.

"The future of Inter? A mix of youth and experience.

"The Milan derby? We have two games to go and we'll be up there battling it out for third place.

"Sneijder and Alvarez? They were out with injuries for a long time, now they're back and they're helping us with the quality they have.

"What about Juventus adding a third star to their shirts if they win another Scudetto this year? If that's what they want to do then so be it, there's no point commenting on it, we're thinking about ourselves.

"Have I spoken to Mourinho? We've texted each other , I was very sorry for him. So was he of course, he really wanted to win it but when it came down to the luck of penalties things went the way they did. I we can say that Bayern deserved it though.

"How am I doing? I'll try to make it for Sunday but we'll have to see with the doctor and the coach.

"Who would I rather see win the Scudetto, Juventus or AC Milan? I don't know, we're focused on securing Champions League football and on building a great squad for next year; we're not thinking about the others."

4月26日米兰消息 - 一年一度的“圣西罗绅士奖“的颁奖典礼在米兰的万豪酒店举行。圣西罗绅士奖旨在表彰米兰和国米两家俱乐部中最能诠释公平竞赛体育精神的球员。国米队长哈维尔 萨内蒂最终凭借其一贯的优异表现征服了所有人,获得第17届圣西罗绅士奖。在颁奖典礼之前,萨内蒂谈起了了国米以及自己的目标:

“我们现在正在努力为欧冠资格而战,我们希望并坚信我们能够实现这个目标。接下来还有4场比赛,我们将一直拼到最后。”至于自己,萨内蒂则说道:“第800次出场?那已经是下赛季的事了。这个赛季我需要休息一下,但是下赛季我肯定还会继续,因为我还想为这个俱乐部贡献自己的力量。退役之后?我曾经说过我想要成为一名体育经理,但是我从未说过国米已经为我预留了职位。”

“我们现在跟斯特拉马乔尼相处得很愉快,他给球队带来了热情,也拥有一切跟我们一起奋斗的素质。我很尊重加斯佩里尼和拉涅利,只是遗憾的是他们没有率队取得满意的成绩。”

萨内蒂也回答了一些人们感兴趣的话题:

“米兰德比?那之前我们还有两场比赛要打,我们将为欧冠资格而战。”

“斯内德和阿尔瓦雷斯?他们伤停了一段时间,但是他们现在回来了,将和我们一起为了赛季的目标而奋斗。蓝黑军团的未来?老将和年轻人将融合在一起奋斗!”

“关于穆里尼奥,赛后我给他发了短信,我为他感到遗憾。他真的很想再赢得一次欧冠,但是当比赛结果由点球大战来决定的时候,一切已经不受控制了。但是我可以说拜仁当之无愧。”

“我的状况?我会努力在周末上场,不过那得由队医和教练决定。”

“我更愿意看到尤文和米兰谁夺冠?我不知道,我们只关注欧冠资格之争,我们将在下赛季建设一支伟大的队伍,我们不关心其他的球队。尤文想在胸前绣上第三颗星?那是他们的事,跟我们无关。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

928#
发表于 2012-4-27 08:27:13 | 只看该作者
4月26日训练:备战切塞纳

萨内蒂在场馆里和球场上进行了个人训练。萨穆埃尔仍在进行康复性训练。基伏和卡斯泰尼奥仍在接受理疗并在场馆内进行了康复性计划。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

927#
发表于 2012-4-27 08:22:07 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-4-29 14:13 编辑

【意甲|第33轮】乌迪内斯1:3国际米兰 赛后FcInterNews.it评分:

JULIO CESAR 6,5 - Incolpevole sul gol di Danilo, che pesca letteralmente un jolly, non si fa sorprendere dalle conclusioni di Pazienza e Floro Flores nel primo tempo, Asamoah e Di Natale nella ripresa. Determinante nel rintuzzare il tentativo di rimonta bianconera all’83’, quando salva su Floro Flores da pochi passi. Vince la sfida con chi (Handanovic), secondo radiomercato, potrebbe sostituirlo l'anno prossimo.

MAICON 6,5 - Si fa anticipare da Armero nell’azione del gol di Danilo, togliendo la gamba nel modo meno opportuno. Ma al di là dell’episodio, mostra una condizione decisamente migliore rispetto alla trasferta del Franchi. Il colombiano è una brutta gatta da pelare, ma Maic se la gioca con il fisico e non si fa più sorprendere. Conclude con un destro troppo centrale un bel contropiede al 65’.

LUCIO 6,5 - Rispetto a Ranocchia fa leva sulla sua esperienza e guida bene il reparto difensivo, che commette un unico errore e lo paga con la rete di Danilo. Il resto poi è normale amministrazione, perché Floro Flores tende a nascondersi e Di Natale non ottiene il necessario supporto. Merito anche dei centrocampisti, che tornano in massa nella loro metà campo. Nella normale amministrazione, si perde Floro Flores all’83’ costringendo Julio Cesar al salvataggio.

RANOCCHIA 6 - Dopo appena 3 minuti regala un pallone sanguinoso a Floro Flores, che per sua fortuna lo spreca. Dà assai di rado la sensazione di essere sicuro al 100% di ciò che fa e nell’uno contro uno con Di Natale ne patisce la rapidità. Migliora e acquista sicurezza con il trascorrere dei minuti, diventando un perno della resistenza interista nella ripresa.

NAGATOMO 7 - Fa sin dall’inizio la cosa che gli riesce meglio: correre. Basta non è un avversario morbido e sulla velocità se la gioca, ma il giapponesino non si spaventa e dice la sua in entrambe le metà campo. Bravissimo in apertura di ripresa a disturbare Floro Flores lanciato a rete, impedendogli di concludere da pochi passi. Non soffre particolarmente neanche il più fresco Pereyra.

GUARIN 7 - Viaggia al piccolo trotto, si vede che gli manca ancora la rapidità, ma non perde un contrasto che uno. Quando si avventa sul pallone, mettete pure la firma: è suo. Una calamita che consente ai compagni di ripartire rapidamente in contropiede, un’arma determinante per la squadra di Stramaccioni. Costringe Danilo ad abbatterlo e a guadagnarsi un giallo strameritato. Nella ripresa fa muro in mezzo e contribuisce alla tenuta della diga, concedendosi anche un paio di ripartenze interessanti. Gigante.

STANKOVIC 6,5 - Non una delle sue prestazioni più appariscenti, nel primo tempo soffre soprattutto quando deve cucire i reparti nei momenti di maggiore pressione dei friulani, ma in fase di costruzione è sempre prezioso. Rischia molto quando già ammonito, entra duro su Asamoah ma Banti gli evita un secondo giallo deleterio. Bene nella ripresa, quando c’è da giocarsela con intelligenza e con il palleggio. Brutta botta nei minuti conclusivi, dopo uno scontro con Floro Flores, ma il guerriero si rialza.

CAMBIASSO 6,5 - Il Cuchu non si smentisce: il momento è positivo, la condizione smagliante e l’intelligenza tattica sempre la stessa. Nella sua zona di competenza, per quanto defilata, arriva sempre prima di tutti e non perde mai la calma. Nel secondo tempo offre tutto il suo supporto alla fase difensiva.

ALVAREZ 7 - Si accende a intermittenza, ma quando lo fa sembra in grado di inventarsi qualsiasi cosa. Come al 37’, quando con finta e controfinta si beve Danilo e la piazza nell’angolino con il piede meno nobile, il destro. Inoltre, nella difesa del pallone è un maestro. Nella ripresa cala e viene sostituito.
DAL 65’ OBI s.v. – Stramaccioni lo lancia per dare energia al centrocampo

SNEIJDER 7,5 - Risponde con un sinistro velenoso alla rete di Danilo, grazie all’aiuto decisivo di Handanovic. Ma è un gol pesante perché rimette in piedi i suoi compagni, storditi dall’inizio veemente dell’Udinese. È invece talento purissimo il tocco morbido con cui gusta il cioccolatino che Milito gli serve al 28’, ribaltando il risultato. L’olandese è sempre nel vivo delle azioni d’attacco dell’Inter, anche se alla lunga perde freschezza. Sfiora la tripletta coun un sinistro a pelo d’erba al 73’: troppa grazia. Ad ogni modo, Sneijder è tornato, godiamo.
DALL’85’ POLI s.v.

MILITO 6,5 - Lotta e corre, come suo solito. Con due fantasisti alle spalle la solitudine aumenta, ma questo non gli impedisce di servire un assist paradisiaco a Sneijder in occasione del 2-1, dopo la sponda all’olandese per la rete del pareggio. I suoi movimenti, poi, sono da manuale dell’attaccante, perché liberano spazio e fantasia per Sneijder e Alvarez. Esce claudicante e stremato, applausi.
DALL’84’ ZARATE s.v.

ALL. STRAMACCIONI 7,5 – Opta per il doppio trequartista e azzecca alla grande la scelta tattica di infilarsi tra le righe friulane. Sneijder e Alvarez, infatti, lo ripagano con le reti che valgono tre punti d’oro in chiave Champions. Indovinata anche la decisione di fidarsi di Guarin, che gli restituisce una prestazione da gigante. Nessuno dunque scende dalla barca, anzi, i mozzi sono tutti uniti con la bussola che indica terra, in altre parole il terzo posto.

【意甲|第33轮】乌迪内斯1:3国际米兰 赛后米兰体育报评分:

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

926#
发表于 2012-4-27 08:19:54 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 紫 于 2012-4-27 08:52 编辑

Serie A, Udinese 1-3 Inter: Wes is back!

Wednesday, 25 April 2012 17:12

UDINE - It was the first win on the road for Stramaccioni and the 3-1 victory over Udinese puts the Nerazzurri level with the Friulan outfit on 52 points. It all happened in the first half: Danilo gave Udinese the lead but Inter proved lethal on the counter-attack as Wesley Sneijder marked his return to the starting line-up with a brace then Ricardo Alvarez added a third. Julio Cesar also had a big hand in the result, making a string of fine saves.

FIRST HALF – For the Week 33 match against Udinese - rescheduled following the tragic passing of Piermario Morosini - Stramaccioni chose to bring Sneijder back into the starting line-up alongside Alvarez in support of Milito. Zarate was on the bench with Forlan left out of the matchday squad. Guarin was also handed a starting berth in midfield with Stankovic and Cambiasso. Zanetti and Chivu were both sidelined with injuries so the coach picked Lucio and Ranocchia at centre-back, flanked by Maicon and Nagatomo.

In memory of Morosini, and in collaboration with the Inter Clubs, the Udinese fans prepared 20,000 white cards bearing the number 25 and 'Mandi Moro' ('Bye Moro' in Friulan), which were handed out at the stadium gates as both sets of fans united before kick-off.

Udinese started aggressively and after Floro Flores had fired off an early warning they took the lead in the 5th minute through Danilo: Di Natale hooked his foot into an exquisite rabona pass for Armero, who knocked down to Danilo and the Brazilian centre-back spanked a venomous drive in off the inside of the near post.

The Nerazzurri soon picked themselves up though, and they were level within 5 minutes. Sneijder received the ball from Milito and went for goal, his low drive bouncing awkwardly and beating Handanovic; the Dutchman was back on the score sheet for the first time since 26 October, Atalanta 1-1 Inter. The home side weren't discouraged and looked to hit back through Pazienza, whose shot was collected by Julio Cesar at the second attempt. Guarin tried from range but couldn't keep his effort down then Di Natale and Floro Flores failed to capitalise on a counter-attack.

Sneijder put Inter in front with his second goal in the 28th minute: Milito held up the ball inside the box, saw the Dutchmans's run and rolled a pass into his path; Wesley deftly dinked the ball over the onrushing Handanovic for his fourth of the season.

The Nerazzurri extended their lead on 37 minutes. Stankovic played a long ball for Alvarez, the Argentine broke into the box on a solo run and shook off Danilo with a couple of feints before angling a precise shot inside the far post. Ricky's third of the season. Udinese called for a penalty in the 42nd minute when Basta's cross struck Nagatomo but the defender's arms were close to his body. After a minute's added time the first half ended 1-3 to Inter.

SECOND HALF - There were no changes during the interval. Three minutes after the restart Lucio and Nagatomo closed out Floro Flores and the striker went to the ground but there was no foul. The Udinese man did get a sight on goal in the 51st minute but Julio Cesar was a match to him. Guidolin's troops stepped up a gear and and poured forward looking to attack down the wings as the tempo of the match increased. Julio Cesar was called on to make a double save around the hour mark, first from Asamoah and then from Di Natale. Minutes later Maicon replied for Inter with a toe-poked effort but Handanovic was alert. Sneijder was unable to find the top corner on 70 minutes then tried again two minutes later but his daisy-cutter flew inches wide of the post. Udinese kept on attacking and Di Natale sent a half-volley over the bar before Julio Cesar came to the rescue once more to foil Floro Flores. After his two goals and a hard-working performance, Sneijder was substituted in the 86th minute and hugged Stramaccioni as he left the pitch. Udinese's final chance came deep in injury time: Torje sent over a dangerous cross and Floro Flores unwittingly took the ball away from Danilo as the defender was about to head at goal. After six minutes of stoppage time, the game ended Udinese 1-3 Inter. The victory means Nerazzurri join the Friulans on 52 points, just three points behind third-placed Lazio, while Napoli have 54.

Udinese 1-3 Inter (HT: 1-3)
Scorers: Danilo 5, Sneijder 10, 28, Alvarez 37.

Udinese: 1 Handanovic; 17 Benatia, 5 Danilo, 11 Domizzi; 8 Basta (Pereyra 60), 66 Pinzi, 4 Pazienza (Torje 77), 20 Asamoah, 27 Armero (Pasquale 60); 83 Floro Flores; 10 Di Natale.
Unused subs: 21 Padelli, 9 Barreto, 23 Abdi, 24 Ekstrand.
Coach: Francesco Guidolin.

Inter: 1 Julio Cesar; 13 Maicon, 6 Lucio, 23 Ranocchia, 55 Nagatomo; 14 Guarin, 5 Stankovic, 19 Cambiasso; 11 Alvarez (Obi 66), 10 Sneijder (Poli 86); 22 Milito (Zarate 85).
Unused subs: 12 Castellazzi, 2 Cordoba, 7 Pazzini, 37 Faraoni.

Referee: Luca Banti (Livorno)
Booked: Stankovic 35, Danilo 46, Floro Flores 57.
Added time: 1+ 6 minutes.

乌迪内斯1:3国际米兰

北京时间4月25日21:00,意甲第33轮补赛的一场焦点战在弗留利场展开争夺,结果客场作战的国际米兰3-1逆转乌迪内斯取胜。上半时达尼洛闪电破门,随后斯内德连下两城反超比分,半场结束前阿尔瓦雷斯低射为国米扩大优势,下半时双方均未取得进球。

比赛开始后,仅仅5分钟主场作战的乌迪内斯就取得领先,迪纳塔莱禁区弧顶处一记花哨的剪刀脚传球,阿尔梅罗左路凌空一垫垫给了插上助攻的达尼洛,达尼洛停球后稍作调整右脚劲射,皮球击中左门柱后弹进球门,1-0!两分钟后乌迪内斯卷土重来,迪纳塔莱右路传中,左路插上的阿萨莫阿左脚凌空打门,可惜皮球稍稍偏出了右门柱。第9分钟,国际米兰扳平了比分,阿尔瓦雷斯左路横敲,禁区内米利托得球后回做给跟上的斯内德,斯内德稍作调整禁区外左脚低射球门远角,汉达诺维奇扑救时出现致命的失误,将扑到的皮球从手中漏了过去,皮球慢慢的从球门右下角滚进球门, 1-1!

第27分钟国际米兰反超了比分,瓜林中场长传,米利托小禁区右侧停球后横敲左路,左路高速插上的斯内德抢在出击的汉达诺维奇前一记轻巧的挑射,皮球从球门右上角飞进球门,1-2!第36分钟国米再度取得进球,瓜林中场送出直塞,阿尔瓦雷斯得球后从右路突入禁区晃过多米齐后低射远角,皮球击中左门柱后弹入球网,1-3!第42分钟出现了争议判罚,弗洛雷斯右路传中,皮球打在禁区内的长友佑都手上后弹出底线,主裁判判罚了角球而并非点球。上半场比赛结束,客场作战的国际米兰带着3-1的领先优势进入中场休息。

下半场双方易边再战。第50分钟,帕齐恩扎左路传中,弗洛雷斯小禁区右侧甩头攻门,可惜没能顶上力量,塞萨尔轻松将球得到。第56分钟,场上再次出现争议判罚,弗洛雷斯禁区前被拉诺齐亚故意推倒,主裁判不但没有任何表示,还向上来申述的弗洛雷斯出示了黄牌。第61分钟,阿萨莫阿禁区右侧得球后突然低射球门近角,塞萨尔侧身将球扑出。一分钟后乌迪内斯卷土重来,多米齐左路直塞,点球点附近迪纳塔莱接球晃过卢西奥后一脚劲射,塞萨尔鱼跃双拳将球扑出。

第64分钟,瓜林右路直塞,麦孔禁区前沿得球后稍作调整右脚外脚背弹射,汉达诺维奇侧身倒地将球稳稳的接住。第72分钟,瓜林右路横敲,斯内德禁区弧顶处得球后晃过平齐一脚劲射,皮球几乎是贴着右门柱飞出底线。第78分钟,平齐中路挑传禁区里的迪纳塔莱跟上凌空打门,可惜皮球高出了横梁。第84分钟,帕斯夸莱开出右侧角球,迪纳塔莱中路甩头攻门,皮球稍稍高出了横梁。全场比赛结束,最终,客场作战的国际米兰3-1逆转乌迪内斯。

乌迪内斯(3-5-2):1-汉达诺维奇/17-贝纳蒂亚、5-达尼洛、11-多米齐/8-巴斯塔(60’37-佩雷拉)、66-平齐、4-帕齐恩扎(76’25-托尔热)、20-阿萨莫阿、27-阿尔梅罗(60’26-帕斯夸莱)/83-弗洛雷斯、10-迪纳塔莱

国际米兰(4-3-2-1):1-塞萨尔/13-麦孔、6-卢西奥、23-拉诺齐亚、55-长友佑都/14-瓜林、5-斯坦科维奇、19-坎比亚索/11-阿尔瓦雷斯(65’20-奥比)、10-斯内德(85’18-波利)/22-米利托(83’28-萨拉特)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

925#
发表于 2012-4-27 08:17:51 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-4-28 00:24 编辑

【意甲|第34轮】佛罗伦萨0:0国际米兰 赛后FcInterNews.it评分:

JULIO CESAR 8 – Nessun intervento durante tutto il primo tempo, in cui la Fiorentina non gli dà occasioni per mettersi in mostra. Anche la ripresa non concede grosse chance, ma si merita il voto altissimo quando para in grandissimo stile il penalty a Ljajic. Rigore procurato da lui, anche se Lazzari si lascia andare in anticipo.
MAICON 6 – Buon rientro del brasiliano, che azzecca l'approccio alla gara. Nei primi 45 minuti piazza anche qualche cross interessante, ma i compagni non lo assecondano. Cala vistosamente nella ripresa, ma chiaramente è in debito d'ossigneo.

LUCIO 6,5 – Sistema qualcosa lì dietro e non eccede nel portare palla come suo solito. A inizio ripresa salva su Natali un gol fatto. Poi si ripete nell'uno contro uno con Ljajic.

CHIVU 6 – Tampona Cerci e Ljajic. Ammonito in avvio per un duro intervento su Cassani. Esce per un problema fisico anche lui al 36' della ripresa. Dal 36' st RANOCCHIA sv – Entra e non deve fare moltissimo vista la pochezza degli avanti viola.

ZANETTI 6 – Riproposto terzino sinistro, staziona sulla fascia con la solita diligenza. Sicurezza dietro, ma davanti non dà apporto significativo: rischio calcolato da Strama, viste le caratteristiche del capitano. Esce nell'intervallo per un problema muscolare alla coscia sinistra.
Dal 1' st NAGATOMO 6,5 – Entra a inizio ripresa e rimpiazza a sinistra il capitano. Qualche incursione, una buona iniziativa nel finale in cui sfiora addirittura la marcatura. E', di fatto, con Zarate e Milito il nerazzurro più pericoloso e questo la dice lunga.

POLI 6 – Ci mette sostanza, polmoni e anche grinta quando ringhia in faccia a Behrami. Ma in fase di costruzione palesa problemi evidenti. E se la manovra nerazzurra non decolla mai, è anche perché Strama sceglie due mediani per lasciare spazio a tanti trequartisti. Che però deludono.

CAMBIASSO 5,5 – Chiamato a fare da schermo alla difesa, talvolta si fa trovare impreparato negli inserimenti dei dirimpettai viola. Sbaglia anche appoggi banali. Cresce nel secondo tempo e reclama anche per un rigore. Ma sono più ombre che luci.

ALVAREZ 5,5 – Prova a inventare qualcosa di geniale, però la posizione defilata con compiti difensivi non lo premia fino in fondo. La Fiorentina si chiude bene lui fatica. Meglio i primi 45 minuti, male nella ripresa, in cui lo si apprezza solo quando piazza un bel traversone con Sneijder in offside.

FORLAN 4 – Un peso morto. Spiace dirlo, ma l'uruguaiano conferma la personale stagione nerissima. Per tutto il primo tempo traccheggia senza costrutto alle spalle di Milito. Esce al 9' della ripresa dopo un buon cross, il suo canto del cigno.
Dal 9' st SNEIJDER 5 – Torna dopo il Marsiglia e la condizione è davvero misera. Spunti zero, giocate zero, assist zero. Tiri uno, in piccionaia. Si attende il vero Wesley in questo finale.

ZARATE 6,5 – I pochi spunti positivi dei primi 45 minuti arrivano dall'ex laziale. E ci mette anche voglia nel recuperare in fase difensiva. Con Nagatomo e Milito resta per tutto il match quello a provarci di più. Soprattutto, sembra metterci la carica agonistica a differenza di altri.

MILITO 5,5 – Lotta solo in mezzo alla difesa di casa con alterne fortune. Il duello con Nastasic è rude: giallo per entrambi. Qualche spunto, ma per il resto si vede pochino. Per calciare verso Boruc deve inventarsi un controllo volante e una volée circense: non può fare tutto lui.

ALL. STRAMACCIONI 5,5 – L'impressione che si ha per tutto il primo tempo è di un'idea di squadra giusta sulla carta, ma con gli interpreti sbagliati. Strama sceglie Forlan trequartista, ma il numero 9 lo tradisce. Alvarez e Maicon fanno buone cose all'inizio, quando sono freschi. Poi calano e tutta l'Inter ne risente. Sfortunato nei cambi: Zanetti e Chivu si fanno male e lo mettono nei guai. Anche in vista di Udine. Ma sarà ancora così decisiva al Friuli?

【意甲|第34轮】佛罗伦萨0:0国际米兰 赛后米兰体育报评分:

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

924#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-27 04:53:50 | 只看该作者
Zanetti: "A strange game with few chances"
Sunday, 22 April 2012 16:30
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39767&L=en

FLORENCE - Javier Zanetti spoke to Inter Channel after the Fiorentina game and the first concern was finding out how the captain was after being replaced at half time: "I felt a twinge at the back of my left leg," he explained. "I had a little problem with my Achilles during the week and maybe, trying to compensate, I put a bit more weight on that area. We'll see, I'll have a scan and hopefully it will be alright. I'll do everything I can to be available for Wednesday."

The captain then commented on the match itself: "It was a strange game because there weren't many chances for either side. It was very tight: our opponents tried to use the pace of their forwards on the break and they defended well. We managed to do a bit more in the second half but it wasn't enough. Julio did very well to save the penalty and make sure we leave with at least a point. We came here looking for three but we didn't manage it and now we'll focus on Udinese. It won't be easy to get a result at the Friuli because they are formidable at home but we'll try."

Press Office

萨内蒂:一场罕有机会的奇怪比赛

4月22日佛罗伦萨消息:对阵佛罗伦萨的比赛结束后萨内蒂接受了Inter Channel的采访,他首先被问到了为什么会在半场被换下的问题。“我左腿突然感觉到一阵刺痛,”他解释说,“我这周总是感觉跟腱有一点问题。我们会做一个扫描,我希望没事。我会尽一切努力在周三的比赛中上场。”

随后队长针对比赛本身做了点评:“这是一场很奇怪的比赛,双方都没有太多的机会。我们的对手尝试用节奏和他们的锋线给我们造成麻烦,同时他们的防守做得很好。我们在下半场多了一些机会,但那还不够。塞萨尔非常棒,他扑出了点球确保我们至少能拿回一分。我们来到这里想取得三分,但我们没有做到,现在我们要做的就是专注于乌迪内斯。在弗留利取得三分并不简单,因为他们的主场战绩非常可怕,但我们会努力的。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

923#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-22 21:29:40 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-4-27 04:49 编辑

Fiorentina 0-0 Inter: Julio Cesar saves the draw
Sunday, 22 April 2012 15:12

FLORENCE – The ambitions were different, but neither team came away satisfied. The match finished 0-0 between Inter and Fiorentina, and the point was almost lost before being immediately salvaged by Julio Cesar.

It was the first match after the untimely passing of Piermario Morosini and a minute of silence was observed in his honour before kick-off at the Stadio Artemio Franchi. Both sides had chances in the first half but came away empty-handed. The breakthrough could have arrived in the second half when Valeri whistled a penalty against Inter; the tenth this season and the fifth coming from the Roman ref. The foul was from Julio Cesar's contact on Lazzari, but when Ljajic stepped up the Nerazzurri keeper wasn't in the mood and saved his effort.

FIRST HALF - Stramaccioni had a healthy Maicon again and mixed experience with youth in front of the defensive line by fielding the tandem of Cambiasso and Poli. Sneijder began on the bench, and Alvarez, Forlan and Zarate lined up behind lone forward Milito. With Amauri suspended and Jovetic injured, Fiorentina coach Rossi chose Cerci and Ljajic in attack.

Both teams were united in silence to remember Morosini and then aggressive in their quest for victory; Inter had their eye on third place while the Viola had salvation on their mind.  The first chance fell to the hosts after 2 minutes of play when Lazzari went deep and cut back to Kharja, but the right-footer from the former Inter player went out for a goal kick. Forlan responded at the other end but his shot was saved by Boruc. Two minutes later Lazzari attempted a rather ambitious effort from midfield but the ball finished just off target. Inter were creating in the Viola box but Natali and his team-mates knew how to snuff out the danger, while Cerci and Kharja did the rest in Inter's half. In the 25th minute Forlan's long pass found Zarate, but after some hypnotic dribbling his shot finished slightly to the right of Boruc. Cerci had another go at goal after beating Poli and Maicon, but his powerful right-footed blast on Julio Cesar's goal rose too high.  One of Inter's attacks in the 42nd minute led to contact between Nastasic and Lucio in the box; the Brazilian went to the turf but Valeri waved for him to get back up. The referee however intervened on 45 minutes for Milito's verbal response to Nastasic for an elbow in the back of El Principe, showing the yellow card to both players. After 1 minute of injury time the half ended at 0-0.

SECOND HALF - Stramaccioni took off Zanetti as a precautionary measure for the muscular discomfort the Argentine was feeling and sent on Nagatomo in his place. Another individual action from Zarate finished with a shot just over the bar in the 47th minute. After a month's absence Sneijder stepped onto the pitch in the 54th minute, replacing Forlan. Ljajic caused a fright when sending his free kick into the heart of the box, but Lucio's decisive intervention cleared the danger. A minute after the Serbian attacker served Camporese, but with Lucio on his back the young defender miss-hit his cross and sent the ball into the side netting.

In the 68th minute came the decisive moment; Lazzari was sent through on goal as Julio Cesar came off his line. The keeper's arms touched the attacker and the referee whistled and pointed to the spot for the 10th penalty awarded against Inter this season. Ljajic stepped up to take it, only to see his kick saved by the Nerazzurri's number one. On a Viola corner in the 79th minute Nastasic chested the ball down before firing just over the bar. There were several more Inter attempts on goal: Zarate's left-footer (84 minutes), Nagatomo's right (85 minutes) and Milito's shot on the turn (88 minutes). Everyone was looking for the winning goal in the end but Boruc did his part to thwart the Argentines and the Japanese full-back hit the side-netting with his attempt. After 3 minutes of injury time the match between Fiorentina and Inter ended at 0-0, leaving Inter with 49 points in the standings.

Fiorentina 0-0 Inter

Fiorentina: 1 Boruc; 31 Camporese, 14 Natali, 15 Nastasic; 16 Cassani, 13 Kharja, 85 Behrami (Salifu 67), 21 Lazzari, 23 Pasqual; 7 Cerci; 22 Ljajic (Acosty 72).
Unused subs: 89 Neto, 5 Gamberini, 10 Olivera, 18 Montolivo, 29 De Silvestri.
Coach: Delio Rossi.
Inter: 1 Julio Cesar; 13 Maicon, 6 Lucio, 26 Chivu (Ranocchia 82), 4 Zanetti (Nagatomo 46); 18 Poli, 19 Cambiasso; 11 Alvarez, 9 Forlan (Sneijder 54), 28 Zarate; 22 Milito
Unused subs: 12 Castellazzi, 5 Stankovic, 14 Guarin, 7 Pazzini.

Referee: Paolo Valeri (Rome).
Booked: Chivu 16, Nastasic 45, Milito 45, Julio Cesar 68, Acosty 73, Pasqual 77, St., Lucio 80, Cerci 84.  
Added time: 1 + 3 minutes.

Press Office

北京时间4月22日18时30分(意大利当地时间12时30分),意甲第34轮在弗兰基球场开始1场角逐,国际米兰客场0比0战平佛罗伦萨。下半场拉扎里突破被塞萨尔放倒赢得点球,这也是国米本赛季被判的第10个点球,突破了国米队史的赛季点球新纪录,但塞萨尔将利亚季奇的点球奋勇扑出,力保球队不败。落后排名第3且少赛1场的拉齐奥5分。本战打平后,斯帅上任后4战2胜2平保持不败,国米过去9个客场比赛仅仅取得一场胜利。

两队在意甲联赛历史上共交战146场,佛罗伦萨队38胜49平59负处于劣势,进180球失221球;紫百合在主场25胜31平17负占据优势,进105球失81球。佛罗伦萨上次击败国米还要追溯到2006年2月,此后13次交手,国米11胜2平保持不败。

斯特拉马乔尼上任前3场2胜1平,此役他改打4-2-3-1阵型。麦孔伤愈复出,萨内蒂改打左路,齐沃则移到中卫位置,顶替肌肉拉伤的萨穆埃尔。波利首发与坎比亚索组成双后腰,斯坦科维奇和奥比失去位置。攻击端则增加了弗兰,斯内德伤愈担任替补。紫百合为保级而战,但主帅德利奥·罗西手头缺少多名主力,阿毛里停赛,约维蒂奇、巴尔加斯、克罗尔德鲁普也无法出场,蒙托利沃出任替补。

赛前为球场猝死的前意乙球员莫罗西尼默哀1分钟。国际米兰率先开球。开场80秒,拉扎里禁区左侧突破麦孔底线回传,跟上的国米旧将哈尔贾禁区边缘没有打好,球略高,卢西奥怒斥队友希望所有人尽快进入比赛状态。1分钟后,米利托传球,阿尔瓦雷斯左脚远射偏出右门柱。第5分钟,弗兰也在外围尝试射门,博努茨脱手后将球拿到。第7分钟,拉扎里摆脱波利防守,左脚远射偏出右门柱。

齐沃在铲倒卡萨尼,主裁判瓦莱里亮出首张黄牌,利亚伊奇大力任意球打高。第21分钟,切尔奇禁区右侧倒地,瓦莱里示意比赛继续。第25分钟,萨拉特接到弗兰传球,左路内切禁区边缘打中边网。第27分钟,贝赫拉米传球,切尔奇突破麦孔和波利包夹,禁区左侧打高。第31分钟,切尔奇开出角球,卡萨尼远射偏出。

波利与贝赫拉米冲撞倒地,斯坦科维奇开始在场边热身,不久波利回到场内。第43分钟,阿尔瓦雷斯与萨拉特打出踢墙配合,萨拉特突入禁区回敲,弗兰在门前17米处左脚射门被纳斯塔西齐封堵。第44分钟,米利托对身后纳斯塔西奇的防守动作不满,两人发生摩擦,米利托认为对方有肘击动作,瓦莱里各打五十大板,两人均被黄牌警告。

下半时,萨内蒂肌肉不适被换下,这是2011年1月15日以来,萨内蒂首次在俱乐部正式比赛中被换下,长友佑都替补出场。第47分钟,萨拉特在门前20米处起脚打高。第54分钟,斯内德换下弗兰,这是他3月13日以来首次登场。

麦孔似乎右脚趾受伤,好在没有大碍。第66分钟,麦孔传球,阿尔瓦雷斯在门前25米处左脚射门被博努茨得到。紫百合也作出调整,萨利福换下体能耗尽的贝赫拉米。国米第68分钟被判点球!塞萨尔扑倒拉扎里,被黄牌警告,利亚伊奇主罚点球打左下角,但塞萨尔猜对方向将球扑出!

利亚伊奇被阿科斯蒂换下。第79分钟,切尔奇开出角球,纳斯塔西奇左脚射门掠过横梁。卢西奥对切尔奇犯规,被黄牌警告。齐沃因伤被拉诺基亚换下。第83分钟,萨拉特左脚远射被博努茨向左侧扑封出。第85分钟,阿尔瓦勒斯传球,长友佑都禁区左侧射门偏出近门柱。第87分钟,麦孔直传禁区右侧,米利托左脚射门被博努茨没收。双方最终0比0互交白卷。

佛罗伦萨(3511):1-博努茨;31-坎波雷塞,14-纳塔利,15-纳斯塔西奇;16-卡萨尼,13-哈尔贾,85-贝赫拉米(67'17-萨利福),21-拉扎里,23-帕斯夸尔;7-切尔奇;22-利亚伊奇(72'37-阿克斯蒂)
国际米兰(4231):1-塞萨尔;13-麦孔,6-卢西奥,26-齐沃(81'23-拉诺基亚),,4-萨内蒂(46'55-长友佑都);18-波利,19-坎比亚索;9-弗兰(54'10-斯内德),11-阿尔瓦雷斯,28-萨拉特;22-米利托
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 22:48 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 20 queries .