千里走单骑
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

996#
发表于 2012-5-7 10:35:59 | 只看该作者
据说还有塞萨尔挑逗伊布。。唉没看亏了。。
网友设计对话:
1、塞萨尔说“这种点球你也好意思罚?”伊布回击:“你管我,能罚进就行……”
2、塞萨尔说“哥们,今天我300战,悠着点罚”,伊布还嘴“快别扯了,哥8年的冠军定律都快飞了,你就别装苦B了”……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

995#
发表于 2012-5-7 10:32:18 | 只看该作者
特来祝贺下大米,帽子给力
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

994#
发表于 2012-5-7 10:29:06 | 只看该作者
大米再一次V5

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

993#
发表于 2012-5-7 10:19:22 | 只看该作者
再见!副队!

2010年的欧冠决赛,穆里尼奥在比赛的最后时刻选择让马特拉齐上场,用这样的一种方式向球队老兵告别。2年之后,在米兰德比的赛场上,科尔多巴也在比赛的最后时刻登场,完成了他13个梅阿查岁月的最后一场比赛。

对阵AC米兰赛前,国际米兰全体球员都穿上了科尔多巴的2号球衣在场地内热身,国际米兰俱乐部还为科尔多巴举行了欢送仪式,科尔多巴本人也收到了国际米兰俱乐部颁发给他的特制奖牌并同队友一一拥抱。同场比赛的AC米兰球员也纷纷上前,将拥抱献给了科尔多巴,其中甚至包括同国际米兰关系已经降到冰点的蒙塔里。

比赛过程中,在替补席上的科尔多巴不遗余力地为球队加油鼓劲,就像他一直所做的那样。在他的带动之下,场上球员的情绪也被感染起来了,进球之后的米利托直接狂奔到替补席前,扑向了场边的副队长,同科尔多巴一起庆祝首开记录的一球,国际米兰众将也迅速围拢过来一起庆祝鼓劲,场面极为热烈。此后,尽管伊布连进2球将比分反超,但是米利托最后也还以颜色,在罚中2个点球之后将比分改写为3-2。一场德比胜利已经不远了,不过球迷们还在等待,等待着一个人的出场,主帅斯特拉马乔尼也如当年的穆里尼奥一般,做出了“合适”的换人调整。就在比赛的第84分钟,全场球迷的等待终于变成了现实,科尔多巴替换斯内德,再一次登上了这块熟悉的球场。科尔多巴上场之后并没有把出场当做是作秀,而是一丝不苟地指挥队友,布置位置,自己也站到了球队的左中卫位置上。不过面对无心恋战的AC米兰,科尔多巴表现的机会也并不是很多,不过还是有一次禁区弧顶的连续抢断赢得了满堂喝彩。

比赛结束之后,科尔多巴同国际米兰球员依次深情拥抱道别,随后国际米兰全体球员来到了球迷看台前向主队球迷致谢,而科尔多巴自然是整个球场的焦点,在球迷的欢呼声中,科尔多巴被国际米兰众将一次次抛起,尽情享受自己在梅阿查所受到的爱戴。

对科尔多巴的离开,国际米兰球友们更多的是不舍。萨内蒂表示:“这场胜利是给他最好的礼物,他配得上享受这样的荣耀。我们感谢科尔多巴为球队所付出的一切,他就像是我的兄弟,从他来到国际米兰的那天起,我们就成了好朋友。我们会非常想念他的。”塞萨尔说道:“伊万是一个好人,从我来到国际米兰的第一天起他就不停地给我帮助,我非常感谢他。”坎比亚索更是包含深情:“我希望伊万还能够继续和我们在一起,不管是是什么角色。他在球队更衣室的作用非常重要,我无法想象早晨起来的时候没有他和我们在一起。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

992#
发表于 2012-5-7 09:56:50 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-14 20:44 编辑

Zanetti: "Ivan deserved a gift like that"
Monday, 07 May 2012 01:54
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39913&L=en
MILAN – They tried in every possible way to anger Javier Zanetti "but this can happen in a difficult moment of a match," explained the captain to Inter Channel. "Then I apologised to De Sciglio because he's young and nothing happened. As for the rest, tonight's match was a thriller. We played a great first half and going into the break at 1-1 is never easy. Then we let in the second goal at the beginning of the second half, but we showed an excellent reaction."

Inter v AC Milan was the last match for Ivan Cordoba: "It was a great gift for him. He deserved the joy and a victory like this one, against AC Milan in a packed San Siro. Coach Stramaccioni did the right thing sending him out on the pitch. With a player like Cordoba you can only thank him for all that he's done in these colours. He's like a brother to me. He's always been there for me and for the team in the rough moments, fighting and experiencing things that only we know about. When he arrived in Milan we became very good friends. He's golden. I believe that a great man and a great professional is leaving the game. We'll miss him very much. I hope he stays close to this club."

Then some words for Diego Milito, a goal-scorer who has been ever more incisive along the Nerazzurri's path: "You just have to compliment him... and luckily for us he's wearing the Inter shirt. We're all happy for him, also because he deserves this joy as well."

萨内蒂:伊万值得这样的礼物

5月7日米兰消息 –AC米兰用了所有可能的方法来激怒萨内蒂“但这在任何一场比赛的艰难的时刻中都有可能发生,”队长向Inter Channel解释说。“后来我向德西利奥道歉了因为他还年轻而且什么都没有发生。至于剩下的,今天的比赛很刺激。我们上半场做的很好,但以1-1结束半场从来都不简单。随后我们在下半时刚开场就丢了第二个球,但我们回应得很棒。”

这场米兰德比是科尔多巴的最后一场比赛:“这是送给他的伟大的礼物。他值得以这样的喜悦与胜利来结束职业生涯,对阵AC米兰,在梅阿查。斯特拉马乔尼在比赛最后让他上场是正确的选择。对于科尔多巴这样的队员,你只能感谢,为他这些年做出的所有。他对我来说就像一个兄弟一样。在球队困难的时候,他总是在我身边,在球队身边,努力并做出贡献。他来到米兰的时候我们就成了好好朋友。他是一个金子一般的人。我相信这样一个伟大的人和伟大的球员离开赛场时,我们都会很想念他,我希望他以后能和俱乐部的关系保持得很近。”

关于迭戈米利托,今天在比赛中打入3粒犀利进球的球员,萨内蒂说:“你只能赞美他。值得庆幸的是,他穿的是国际米兰的球衣。我们都为他感到高兴,也因为他和我们一样,值得为这样的比赛感到高兴。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

991#
发表于 2012-5-7 09:38:20 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 紫 于 2012-5-7 10:21 编辑

Inter 4-2 AC Milan: another derby win!

MILAN - It might have been a derby but there was only one team on the pitch: the Nerazzurri claimed a thoroughly deserved 4-2 victory to complete a league double over city rivals AC Milan.

Milito pounced to break the deadlock in the 13th minute and Inter could have gone into the interval with a two-goal lead if Rizzoli had awarded a goal when Cambiasso's header seemingly crossed the line. The ref waved play on that time but put the whistle to his mouth down the other end after Julio Cesar had pushed the ball away from Boateng's feet: penalty and a booking for the keeper! Ibrahimovic converted from the spot then added a second at the start of the second half to put the Rossoneri in front. However, Milito was awarded a spot-kick five minutes later - after Lucio had been denied one - and the Prince made no mistake to bring the score to 2-2. Another penalty and another goal by Milito restored Inter's lead before Maicon put the icing on the cake with an absolute beauty.
The Nerazzurri beat AC Milan 4-2 and climb up to 58 points in the table, keeping alive their hopes of a third-place finish going into the final game of the season.

Meawhile, at the Stadio Nereo Rocco in Trieste Juventus beat Cagliari 0-2 - a win that combined with Inter's victory means the Bianconeri are confirmed as Italian champions.
FIRST HALF – Stramaccioni welcomed back Zanetti and fielded the captain in a three-man midfield with Cambiasso and Guarin, while Sneijder and Alvarez started in support of Milito. Allegri was without Thiago Silva and gave Robinho the nod over Cassano alongside Ibrahimovic.

Julio Cesar celebrated his 300th match with the Nerazzurri and Cordoba was making his final appearance at the San Siro after 13 seasons. All the players wore No.2 shirts before kick-off and the Colombian was handed a commemorative plaque by president Moratti, before being congratulated by team-mates and opponents alike.
A sold-out Meazza and the choreography prepared by the Nerazzurri faithful provided a marvellous backdrop for the occasion.

Inter started on the front foot and Muntari looked to put the brakes on things in his own way as he slid into Sneijder with a nasty two-footed challenge in the 4th minute. Rizzoli gave him an early ticking off.
11 minutes in Nagatomo collected Alvarez's pass and went for goal but failed to trouble Abbiati. A minute later AC Milan had a great chance to open the scoring: Robinho sent a cross into the box and Ibrahimovic stabbed over the bar from close range.
Another foul on Sneijder provided the Dutchman with the chance to deliver a ball to the far post for Samuel; the Argentine knocked it back across goal into the path of Milito and the Prince slotted past Abbiati to put Inter in front.
Moments after the restart Guarin was inches away from adding a second with a powerful long-range drive. Inter did have the ball in back of the net again on 19 minutes as Lucio smashed home the rebound after Abbiati had parried Sneijder's shot, but the linesman had flagged for offside.

Bonera was forced to withdraw in the 21st minute and youngster De Sciglio came on to replace him.
It was a pulsating encounter with both sides showing plenty of mettle but the Nerazzurri came to the fore in the 15-minute spell before half time: Sneijder's 32nd-minute corner led to Cambiasso's 'was it or wasn't it' goal – Abbiati flapped the ball out but replays certainly seem to suggest it crossed the line completely.

Moments later Sneijder got on the end of Nagatomo's delivery and fired in an angled effort; Abbiati made the save injuring himself in the process and was forced to leave the pitch. Amelia took the gloves.

Down the other end, Julio Cesar pulled off a minor miracle to deny Ibrahimovic from close range. He was called into action again in the 42nd minute: Boateng burst into the box and the Brazilian keeper clearly got a hand to the ball but Rizzoli decided to award a penalty and book Julio Cesar. Ibrahimovic stuck it away to make it 1-1.

That scoreline remained - with Inter being a goal short and Milan gifted a freebie - as the first period ended after three minutes of stoppage time.

SECOND HALF – The Rossoneri caught Inter cold at the start of the second half as Ibrahimovic slipped between two markers and arrowed his finish beyond Julio Cesar to put his side 2-1 up.

Now was the moment for Inter to dig deep and they immediately began probing for an equaliser. Sneijder conjured up a phenomenal volley from just inside the half that had Amelia scrambling back to block under the bar.
Rizzoli saw nothing wrong in the 50th minute as Nesta and Muntari ganged up on Samuel inside the box but the ref couldn't not give a penalty when Abate dragged Milito to the ground two minutes later. The Prince stepped up to fire his side level again at 2-2.

Muntari had a gilt-edged chance to restore Milan's lead three minutes later: Ibrahimovic nodded goalwards into the path of the Ghanaian, who contrived to send the ball wide with his thigh from no more than three yards out.
Guarin fell to the ground untouched just after the hour mark but Milan kept playing and Julio Cesar was forced to block Robinho's near-post effort before the Colombian could be replaced by Obi.

Abate brought another save out of the Nerazzurri No.1 in the 70th minute - the full-back's close-range effort being tipped over – while down the other end Sneijder tested Amelia.

Nesta's handball from Pazzini's cross-shot presented Milito with the chance for his hat-trick from the spot and the Prince duly dispatched it to put Inter 3-2 up.

Soon afterwards, AC Milan claimed a handball themselves but Cambiasso's arm was plainly behind his back.
Zanetti then brought the stadium to their feet as he embarked on a barnstorming run and sliced his way through the centre of Milan's defence before his cross was charged down by Nesta.

With six minutes of normal time remaining Stramaccioni brought Cordoba on for Sneijder and the game looked over. Inter continued to gush forward, though, and Maicon sealed the game with a peach of a goal in the 87th minute: after driving forward the Brazilian angled a rasping piledriver into the opposite top corner from 25 yards.

4-2 was the final score meaning Inter had won their second derby of the season. It was Stramaccioni's third success over the Rossoneri this term – his first with the big boys after two with the Primavera.

Inter 4-2 AC Milan (HT: 1-1)
Scorers: Milito 14, Ibrahimovic 44 (pen), Ibrahimovic 46, Milito 52 (pen), Milito 79 (pen), Maicon 87.
Inter: 1 Julio Cesar; 13 Maicon, 6 Lucio, 25 Samuel, 55 Nagatomo; 4 Zanetti, 19 Cambiasso, 14 Guarin (Obi 62); 11 Alvarez (Pazzini 48), 10 Sneijder (Cordoba 84); 22 Milito.
Unused subs: 12 Castellazzi, 2 Cordoba, 17 Palombo, 23 Ranocchia, 28 Zarate.
Coach: Andrea Stramaccioni.

AC Milan: 32 Abbiati (Amelia 35); 20 Abate, 13 Nesta, 76 Yepes, 25 Bonera (De Sciglio 21); 22 Nocerino, 4 Van Bommel, 14 Muntari (Cassano 77); 27 Boateng; 70 Robinho, 11 Ibrahimovic.
Unused subs: 5 Mexes, 8 Gattuso, 18 Aquilani, 21 Maxi Lopez.
Coach: Massimiliano Allegri.
Referee: Nicola Rizzoli (Bologna).
Booked: Julio Cesar 43, Zanetti 45+3, Abate 52, Alvarez 55, Van Bommel 76, Maicon 87.
Added time: 3+3 minutes.

意甲:国际米兰4:2AC米兰

北京时间5月7日2时45分(意大利当地时间6日20时45分),意甲倒数第2轮米兰德比在梅阿查球场打响,这是历史上第278次米兰德比战。国际米兰主场4比2力擒AC米兰,本赛季意甲对米兰实现双杀,保留进军欧冠的希望,AC米兰落后尤文4分无缘冠军。米利托第14分钟取得破门,第32分钟坎比亚索的攻门被阿比亚蒂在门线附近解围,这是又一次门线悬案,第42分钟伊布点球追平比分,第46分钟伊布破门,第52分钟米利托点球追平比分,最后阶段米利托上演帽子戏法,麦孔破门锁定胜局。米兰连伤博内拉、阿比亚蒂两名球员。本战结束后,AC米兰失去夺冠希望,国米至少确保下赛季欧联杯出赛席位。

此前进行的277次米兰德比中,AC米兰109胜72平96负占据上风,但在联赛历史上,则是国际米兰以65胜52平60负占有优势。本轮双雄赛前的形势都很微妙:国米必须取胜才能维持争欧冠资格的梦想,米兰必须取胜才能维持争冠梦想;但即便米兰双雄本轮拿下胜利,也无法掌握争冠和争欧冠的主动权。

AC米兰有帕托、西多夫、因扎吉、蒂亚戈·席尔瓦、赞布罗塔、安东尼尼、埃马努尔森、罗马等八人缺席。AC米兰更换数名首发,阿巴特复出,耶佩斯顶替梅克斯,与内斯塔组成中后卫搭档,博内拉防守左路。中场方面,范博梅尔顶替安布,锋线则用罗比尼奥取代卡萨诺。国米方面齐沃、斯坦科维奇、卡斯泰尼奥、波利、弗兰因伤缺席,斯特拉马乔尼延续4321阵型,阿尔瓦雷斯、斯内德、米利托组成搭档,萨内蒂伤愈复出,连续38场德比首发,他和瓜林取代了斯坦科维奇和奥比。塞萨尔第300次为国米出战。国米全体队员身着科尔多巴球衣热身。国米传奇将在梅阿查谢幕,本赛季结束后,他将正式退役结束职业生涯。

当天下午米兰大雨,草皮保护层赛前才掀开。国米队员身着科尔多巴球衣热身。国际米兰率先开球。开场瓜林多次在中圈附近抢断,第5分钟,瓜林距门30米外断球后右脚凌空抽射,球偏出左侧立柱。开场9分钟,蒙塔里左脚远射高出。第11分钟,斯内德传球,阿尔瓦雷斯左路切入禁区射门被挡,长友佑都在门前14米处左脚补射被阿比亚蒂没收。AC米兰第12分钟错过良机,罗比尼奥左路传中,伊布在门前6米处外脚背垫射高出!

国米第14分钟取得领先!斯内德中场主罚任意球长传禁区左侧,萨穆埃尔抢在耶佩斯前面将球撞给米利托,米利托在门前4米处右脚推射入网,1比0。这是米利托本赛季对阵米兰的第二个进球,也是他本赛季第21球。第15分钟,瓜林左侧距门25米处抽射偏出远门柱。第18分钟,罗比尼奥在场边与抱住球不放的国米助理教练发生冲突,被麦孔等人推开。第17分钟,阿尔瓦雷斯传球,米利托远射被封堵。第18分钟,斯内德在门前28米处主罚任意球大力抽射被阿比亚蒂封出,卢西奥在门前10米处补射入右下角,但被判越位在先,慢镜证实判罚准确。第21分钟,阿尔瓦雷斯在耶佩斯脚下断球传出,斯内德射门被挡出底线。

博内拉因伤下场,小将德希利奥入替。第30分钟,蒙塔里左路回传,范博梅尔在门前26米处低射被塞萨尔没收。第32分钟,场上出现争议,斯内德开出左路角球,坎比亚索前点头球后蹭攻门,阿比亚蒂在门线附近把球拍出,球肯定有一大部分已过门线,但由于慢镜头并未跟上,所以无法判断球是否整体过了门线。里佐利没有中断比赛,长友佑都禁区右侧传中,坎比亚索中路受到干扰没碰到球,斯内德左侧跟进距门10米处推射偏出!

阿比亚蒂扑救中拉伤大腿,被阿梅利亚换下,AC米兰只剩1个换人名额。第35分钟,伊布禁区右侧距门6米处抢射被塞萨尔没收!第40分钟,罗比尼奥传球,蒙塔里在门前16米处射门被萨穆埃尔挡出底线。AC米兰第42分钟追平比分,诺切里诺直传禁区左侧,博阿滕伸脚一捅面对被塞萨尔扑救倒地,伊布补射打偏,里佐利判罚点球!塞萨尔被黄牌警告,伊布不顾塞萨尔言语干扰,冷静操刀右脚低射钻进左下角,1比1。伊布进球后也回敬了塞萨尔几句。第45分钟,坎比亚索放倒伊布逃过黄牌。上半时补时第3分钟,萨内蒂和诺切里诺发生小摩擦,均被黄牌警告。

下半时开始31秒,AC米兰反超比分!罗比尼奥右路低传被博阿滕漏过,伊布停球顺势突破夹防,在禁区右侧距门7米处轻巧搓射入远角,2比1。由于球迷施放烟火,球场能见度受到影响。第49分钟,斯内德在门前40米处凌空吊射险些得手,阿梅利亚回撤到左门柱边将球击出,斯内德左侧开出角球,萨穆埃尔门前似乎被耶佩斯拉倒,但里佐利未予理会。

第50分钟场上出现争议,国米开出左路角球,耶佩斯禁区内与萨穆埃尔接触后倒地,裁判拒绝吹罚点球!国米第52分钟追平比分!阿尔瓦雷斯直塞,米利托形成单刀,阿巴特从身后将其拉倒,里佐利吹罚点球,并向阿巴特出示黄牌。米利托主罚右脚推射钻进右下角,2比2,米利托梅开二度。第55分钟,罗比尼奥右侧开出角球,伊布在门前7米处头球攻门,蒙塔里小禁区内大腿一垫偏出!第57分钟,罗比尼奥头球摆渡,伊布在门前21米处射门偏出右门柱。第59分钟,麦孔远射偏出远角。

瓜林因伤被奥比换下。第63分钟,博阿滕右路突破奥比传中,耶佩斯在门前7米处头球偏出远门柱。随后麦孔右路低传,米利托前点距门12米处射门被耶佩斯铲出底线。第66分钟,蒙塔里左侧小角度射门偏出近门柱。1分钟后,蒙塔里传过顶球,罗比尼奥在门前11米处胸部停球打高。第70分钟,阿巴特接应右路传球,距门12米处转身左脚射门被塞萨尔封出底线。第72分钟,奥比传球,斯内德远射被阿梅利亚没收。第74分钟,斯内德远射被阿梅利亚得到。

国米换人,帕齐尼换下阿尔瓦雷斯。随后卡萨诺换下蒙塔里,蒙塔里拍着米兰队徽对红黑军球迷表示忠心。第76分钟,范博梅尔踩踏奥比,被黄牌警告。第78分钟,麦孔右路传中,帕齐尼前点距门12米处头球击中内斯塔左臂,点球!米利托再度操刀右脚抽射贴横梁入网,3比2,米利托上演帽子戏法,国米反超比分。斯内德被换下,宣布退役的科尔多巴出战自己在梅阿查的最后一场比赛。

第87分钟,萨内蒂传球,麦孔右路突破距门28米处大力抽射挂远角,4比2。麦孔脱下球衣庆祝,被黄牌警告。国米最终4比2胜出,赛后,队友们将科尔多巴高高抛起。

双方出战阵容:
  国际米兰(4321):1-塞萨尔;13-麦孔,6-卢西奥,25-萨穆埃尔,55-长友佑都;14-瓜林(62’ 20-奥比),19-坎比亚索,4-萨内蒂;10-斯内德(84’ 2-科尔多巴),11-阿尔瓦雷斯(76’ 7-帕齐尼);22-米利托

AC米兰(4312):32-阿比亚蒂(35’ 1-阿梅利亚);20-阿巴特,13-内斯塔,76-耶佩斯,25-博内拉(22’ 52-德西里奥);22-诺切里诺,4-范博梅尔,14-蒙塔里(78’ 99-卡萨诺);27-博阿滕;11-伊布,70-罗比尼奥
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

990#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-6 22:20:15 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

989#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-6 22:19:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

988#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-6 22:17:27 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

987#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-6 22:15:13 | 只看该作者
5月5日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 –今天下午国际米兰在安杰罗莫拉蒂体育中心进行了德比大战之前的最后一次训练,训练大约持续了一个小时,球员们先是进行了热身,随后进行了技战术演练。预备队球员邓肯跟随一线队进行了训练,技术总监布兰卡,体育总监奥西里奥和技术顾问贝丁在场边观看了训练。

迭戈福兰和波利在最近一次训练中脚踝扭伤。波利进行了治疗,并进行了个人康复性训练。

卡斯泰尼奥和齐沃继续进行康复训练以适应比赛。

斯坦科维奇今天早晨进行了跟腱手术,手术非常成功。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

986#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-6 22:11:57 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

985#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-6 22:09:14 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

984#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-6 22:06:48 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

983#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-6 22:01:50 | 只看该作者
5月5日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 安德烈亚斯特拉马乔尼公布了意甲第37轮米兰德比的21人大名单,这场比赛将于当地时间晚上20:45在梅阿查打响。

门将:1-塞萨尔,12-卡斯特拉齐,21-奥兰多尼;

后卫:2-科尔多巴,4-萨内蒂,6-卢西奥,13-麦孔,23-拉诺基亚,25-萨穆埃尔,37-法拉奥尼,40-胡安,55-长友佑都;

中场:10-斯内德,11-阿尔瓦雷斯,14-瓜林,17-帕隆博, 19-坎比亚索,20-奥比;

前锋:7-帕齐尼,22-迭戈·米利托,28-萨拉特
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

982#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-6 16:28:19 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-6 16:29 编辑

难道球迷的意思是让大拿带回家炖汤补补
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

981#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-6 08:45:21 | 只看该作者
这也是塞萨尔的第300场比赛:
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39903&L=en
自谦被大拿甩几条街呢~真是傻呼呼滴
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

980#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-6 08:40:15 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-6 21:51 编辑

Ivan: "My last game in San Siro"
Saturday, 05 May 2012 18:48
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39903&L=en

Dear fans,

Tomorrow's derby will be my last match at the San Siro as a player. I've decided to tell you about my decision after speaking to the president, the directors and the coach.

At the moment I am focused on tomorrow's game, just as you and all my team-mates are, but there will be time over the next few weeks to talk about what my future holds and to look back on the thirteen marvellous seasons we've spent together - years shared with passion and respect, from the tough times through to all the fantastic success we've had.

We need your support tomorrow, just as we do in every game.

Ivan Cordoba
Press Office

伊万:我最后一场在梅阿查的比赛

亲爱的球迷们:

明天的德比将是我以球员身份最后一次出现在梅阿查的比赛。在跟主席、总监和教练谈过后,我决定告诉你们我的这个决定。

此刻,就像你们和我所有的队友一样,我的所有注意力都集中在明天的比赛上。但接下来还有一段时间来考虑我的未来,并回顾我们共同渡过的13年时光,这13年我们拥有激情我们互相尊敬互相支持,这13年我们从低谷走向所有辉煌的胜利时刻。

明天我们需要你们的支持,就像我们以往所作的每场比赛一样。

伊万·科尔多巴
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

979#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-5 20:21:54 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

978#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-5 19:14:20 | 只看该作者
5月4日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 – 今天早上在安杰罗莫拉蒂体育中心国际米兰进行了备战德比的训练。训练持续了大约60分钟,预备队有4名年轻球员也随同一线队进行了训练:门将迪詹纳罗,后卫姆巴耶,中场邓肯,前锋利瓦贾。阿尔瓦雷斯、波利、斯内德和斯坦科维奇单独进行了个人训练。卡斯泰尼奥和齐沃进行了恢复性训练。

明天,斯特拉马乔尼将出席新闻发布会,随后全队会进行比赛前的最后一次训练。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

977#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-5 19:09:39 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

976#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-5 19:03:24 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-5 19:07 编辑

5月3日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 国际米兰从帕尔马回到米兰后第二天即开始了备战本周末意甲37轮米兰德比的训练,这是德比前的第一次训练,这场比赛将在5月6日于梅阿查球场开球。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

975#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-5 18:31:15 | 只看该作者
Prima Serata, Obi: "Zanetti, Stankovic, my idols"
Thursday, 03 May 2012 20:58
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39884&L=en

APPIANO GENTILE - World-class players, champions, legends - people Joel Obi mingles with on a daily basis nowadays, but of course it hasn't always been so. During his interview on Prima Serata the midfielder told  Roberto Monzani a little anecdote: "When I came to Italy, one of the first things I did was get myself a Zanetti shirt. Zanetti was my idol. Not long after that I bought a Stankovic jersey. Those players seemed untouchable at the time and along with Okocha, a legend in Nigeria, they were my idols. And to think that I train with them every day now..."

Now, thanks to his ability and his tenacity, Obi plays in the same team as those idols. Not that it stops him looking up to them: "They guide me and give me advice. All my team-mates do, on and off the pitch. I get so much help from them."

He plays alongside them, he chats and shares thoughts with them, and yet his feet remain firmly on the ground: "I'm working hard so that I can become a 'real' player. There's a long way to go yet but l always try to give the best of myself."

In the meantime, he's happy to keep taking advice from those around him, and that includes the fans: "When I happen to meet fans around Milan they always encourage me. And they give me advice as well."

In Milan, every now and then, Obi also meets a certain... Mario Balotelli: "We're still good friends," the Nigerian revealed. "We often speak and when he comes to Milan we try to meet up. Mario is a great lad and it always makes me smile when I hear in the media about the things he's done, because if you know him you know he's not the way they depict him; he really is a decent lad."

Prima Serata, with Joel Obi's full interview, is starting on Inter Channel right now.

Press Office

5月3日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 –今天中场奥比作客Prima Serata,在节目中,他告诉主持人一些佚事:“我来意大利的时候,我做的第一件事就是买了一件萨内蒂的T恤,萨内蒂是我的偶像。不久之后我就去买了一件斯坦科维奇的球衣。那些球员对于那时的我来说是遥不可及的,他们和尼日利亚的传奇奥科查一样,都是我的偶像。而我现在每天都能和他们一起训练。”

现在,奥比凭借自己的能力和坚韧已经和自己的偶像们同场竞技了,但那并没有阻止他继续仰望着他们:“他们引领着我并给了我很多建议。所有的队友们都给了我很多建议,场内和场外都是。我得到了很多很多帮助。”

奥比和他们一起比赛,和他们聊天交流,但他十分清楚自己的位置:“我非常努力地训练来成为一名真正的国际米兰球员。我还有很长的路要走,但我总是努力做到最好。”

同时,他很乐意采纳别人给的建议,包括球迷们的建议:“当我在米兰遇见球迷们的时候他们总是鼓励着我,他们也给了我很多建议。”

在米兰,奥比时不时会遇见马里奥·巴洛特利,奥比说:“现在我们关系仍然很好,我们经常聊天,当他来米兰的时候我们也试图见面,马里奥是非常出色的球员,当我在媒体听到他的事迹的时候我总是很想笑,因为如果你认识他你就知道了他并不是他们描述的那种人,他是个勤奋的球员。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

974#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-5 17:34:30 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

973#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-5 17:32:53 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-14 23:34 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 20 queries .