作者: 红蝶    时间: 2003-12-31 15:43
标题: 我爱着我的球队,无论他是国际还是阿根廷——萨队采访
最近几天的。 特别感谢南威的翻译。 感谢感谢^^[][]
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-23 2:17:02编辑过]

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2003-12-31 15:44
12月圣诞节那天的:

J.ZANETTI: "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL INTER FANS"
Thursday, 25 December 2003 12:03:17
MILAN - Paula Zanetti once recalled how her husband, Inter captain Javier, trained on the day of their wedding, both before and after the ceremony. So it's impossible to imagine Javier having a calm holiday. Indeed, just twenty-four hours after Lazio v Inter he was on the pitch on the other side of the world for Ivan Zamorano's farewell match in Santiago del Cile. Zanetti then joined his wife and relatives in Argentina, but our captain is running between meals to maintain his physical fitness ahead of 2 January, when the South American Nerazzurri return to Angelo Moratti Sports Centre for training.
Captain, it's Christmas Day. What's your message for readers of Inter.it?
"I wish everyone a serene festive period and I hope they can share it with the people dearest to them. The simplicity of a spontaneous embrace is the best present that any one of us can receive. I wish everybody good health and confidence for the future, in the desire to build something important, both in their homes and outside, maybe for those who don't have a home. I wish everyone a passion called Inter in their hearts. Even though Inter is crazy, like the song says, it's impossible to do without it. And we're here talking about it even on Christmas Day."

译文:

寄语国际球迷

时至今日,扎内蒂夫人还记的她丈夫,也就是现任的国米队长在他们结婚当天还坚持训练的事情。
可以想见,扎内蒂的假日也绝对不是轻松度过的。
在国米与拉素比赛之后的二十四小时内,扎内蒂便出现在了智利球星萨莫拉诺的告别赛上,尽管没有上场。
扎内蒂和妻子亲属回到阿根廷过圣诞节,但他仍坚持锻炼以保证在一月二号回去的时候有个良好的状态。
作为我们的队长,在圣诞节的时候您有什么话想和球迷们说吗?
我希望每个人都可以和他最亲近的人一起过个快乐的节日。
我祝福每个人都身体健康,无论做什么都要对未来充满信心。
我也期待大家更加关注我们球队的发展。
正如我们队歌所唱:疯狂的国际!但这需要我们大家的共同努力。

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2003-12-31 15:48
12月26日的采访

J.ZANETTI: "THERE ARE UNHEALED WOUNDS"
Friday, 26 December 2003 11:07:42
MILAN - J.Zanetti C. ristmas interview with Inter.it (2):
With the new year around the corner, what's your analysis of 2003?
"My own personal analysis is good because I didn't have any injuries. I've played with continuity and I've always been at the service of the team. Then there's the analysis of Inter, which obviously influences and characterises mine. And unfortunately, the analysis of the team cannot be good. We didn't achieve the goals we could have reached. We collected a lot of positive results, but we didn't win anything. And I'm very sorry about this."

Which was the unforgettable event of 2003?
"The two-legged Champions League final with Milan. It was an event which involved and overwhelmed everybody. These two matches will go down in Italian and European football history. And this is the reason why it still hurts to have been knocked out without losing on the pitch. And against a Milan side that quite honestly didn't show they were better than us over the one hundred and eighty minutes. No Christmas can heal the wound. It's always there..."

译文:

无法愈合的伤口

在新年即将来临之际,您对过去的03年是怎么看的?
如果从我个人来说还不错,我没有受什么伤,一直在比赛,一直为我的球队打着比赛。
但如果从国际米兰来说,当然我的一切都要受到球队的影响,从这个角度来看,过去的一年并不成功。我们没有达到可以达到的成绩,有很多次机会但最终我们都失去了。对此,我非常抱歉。
03年什么事情使您觉得最遗憾呢?
冠军杯和米兰的比赛,这让我们每个人都觉得很难过。两场比赛的结果影响了意大利乃至整个欧洲足球的历史,也是我们为此久久不能释怀的原因。
输给米兰并不说明在180分钟内我们的表现不如对手!
这个伤痕将会一直存在,即便是圣诞也不能愈合它。

插花:现在想起当时的德比应该是萨队唯一放纵自己感情流露的时候,现在想起来仍然让人悲伤…………
[][]

同一天的还有一条:

J.ZANETTI: "ENTHUSIASM IS THE KEY"
Friday, 26 December 2003 11:26:29
MILAN - J.Zanetti C. ristmas interview with Inter.it (3):
All the fans are asking why Inter, who have the right team, still can't win. Why not?
"How many times have I asked this myself, after a match, at the end of the season? But if I keep asking myself why, just like all the fans, then it means I want to find a reply, so I want to carry on with this challenge together with Inter, a challenge which for me began in the summer of 1995. It might seem strange, but the only thing Inter lacks is a victory, intended as the cork of a bottle which finally comes out, which goes away forever, freeing all the potential we have inside - in the president, the club, the team and the marvellous people that follow us every day. I've always said it and I'll repeat as long as I can breathe - the day Inter win something important an era will start."

Is this the reason why there's still optimism regarding the championship, despite the defeat by Lazio in Rome?
"There's optimism because we're following Zaccheroni with great enthusiasm, with a great desire to do well so that damned cork comes out. There's still a long way to go in the championship. A year ago Milan won the title of winter champions with a three-point advantage over us, but they finished up four points behind us. I think this statistic is enough to emphasise that nothing has been compromised and that the six consecutive victories recorded before the Lazio defeat mean something, especially to us. So when the championship resumes we have to continue winning..."

You were ever present in 2003. What's J.Zanetti 's secret?
"It's not a secret. It's just the enthusiasm I've always had and still have. Without enthusiasm I can't do anything, not even shopping, let alone playing football."

译文:

热情是关键

很多球迷经常会问:为什么象国际这样一支不错的球队却始终不能赢得荣誉呢?
很多时候,在一场比赛结束后或者是整个赛季结束的时候,我都会问自己这个问题,象很多球迷一样。
每当我想到这些,就更坚定了自己必须和球队一起去接受这个挑战的信念——一个从95年就开始的信念。
看起来似乎很奇怪,但国际米兰唯一缺少的就是胜利,很多次眼看即将到手了却在最后功亏一篑。
现在整个俱乐部,从老板到球员,每个人都鼓足了劲头。我也会更加努力。
国际米兰赢得胜利的时候就要开始了!

在输给拉素之后,为什么你们还能对夺冠持如此乐观态度呢?
之所以如此乐观是因为,目前在扎切罗尼的率领下,所有队员都热情高涨,大家都期待可以打破曾经的宿命。
当然现在我们距离冠军还很远。
一年前米兰以3分的优势获得了冬季冠军,但联赛最后结果他们落后我们有四分。我想这个例子可以说明没有什么是绝对的。
而在败给拉素之前,我们取得的六连胜还是能够振奋大家的精神。
联赛只要在进行,我们就要努力去争取胜利。

您在03年的表现很不错,有什么秘诀吗?
没什么啦,只不过比较有热情罢了。如果没热情的话,我做什么事情都会感觉很无劲。

[][]

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-12-31 15:51:38编辑过]

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2003-12-31 15:53
12月28号的官网消息

J.ZANETTI ORGANISES CHARITY MATCH FOR PUPI
Sunday, 28 December 2003 19:57:16
BUENOS AIRES - Javier Zanetti staged a charity match in favour of his PUPI Foundation at world champions Boca Junior's stadium on Saturday.
Among the players, actors and journalists who took part were Sergio Zanetti (Javier's brother), Diego Simeone, Alfredo Cascini, Adrián González, Roberto Trotta, Pedro Troglio, Adrián Giampietri, Sebastián Peratta, Maximiliano Estévez, Sergio Goycochea, Gerardo Reinoso, Sebastián Méndez, Damián Benedetti, José Jiménez, Nelson Vivas, José Manuel Chatruc and Daniel Yañez.

"It was a very pleasant spectacle in which many famous people took part," said the Inter captain. "Sport is very useful for the Foundation's objectives, especially seeing as it provides a good example to follow.

"Today was very important in supporting a good cause: to give children the chance of a better future."

译文:

周六,扎内蒂参加了一场为PUPI基金募捐的慈善义赛,比赛是在博卡青年队的主场举行的。
除他以外的参与者还有Sergio(他的兄弟),Diego Simeone, Alfredo Cascini, Adrián González, Roberto Trotta, Pedro Troglio, Adrián Giampietri, Sebastián Peratta, Maximiliano Estévez, Sergio Goycochea, Gerardo Reinoso, Sebastián Méndez, Damián Benedetti, José Jiménez, Nelson Vivas, José Manuel Chatruc and Daniel Ya?ez.
国际米兰的队长表示:“我很高兴参加这次活动,能为慈善机构做点事情是很有意义的。体育在很大程度上能够募集到资金,这次开了一个好头。”扎内蒂继续道:“今天我们所做的一切都是为了一个目标:给每个孩子一个美好的未来。”

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-1-1 23:17
萨内蒂:总有一些伤口无法治愈

萨内蒂接受inter.it的圣诞采访:

新年将至,你怎么看过去的2003年呢?

对我个人来说2003年挺好的,因为我没有受什么伤,而且状态不错,一直能为球队出场。可惜过去一年国际的情况不能说好啊。我们本来可以取得一些成就的,可是我们没有。我们有很多不错的成绩,可是没有获得任何冠军,我感到非常难过。

2003年最难忘的事件?

跟米兰打的两回合冠军联赛半决赛,这个事件让所有人都全身心投入进去了。这两场比赛将会一直流传在意大利和欧洲的足球历史里。也因为这个原因,每当想起我们根本没有在场上失败却被淘汰,感觉总是很伤痛。老实说,这一支米兰在180分钟里面的表现,也没有比我们更出色。即使圣诞节也不能治愈这个伤口,它一直在那儿……

所有的球迷都在问,为什么国际有出色的队伍,但是仍然不能取胜呢?为什么呢?

这个问题我问过自己多少次了?比赛后?赛季结束后?但如果我像球迷那样一直问为什么,这就意味着我要找出答案。我会与国际一起面对这个挑战,一个从1995年夏天开始我就必须面对的挑战。国际缺少的仅仅是胜利,就像拔掉瓶子上的木塞一样,释放出我们所有的潜能——主席的、俱乐部的、球队的,还有每天跟随着我们的这些非凡的人们的潜能。我总是这样说,而且只要我继续呼吸着,我就会不断重复这句话:国际取得冠军的那一天,就是一个时代的开端。

虽然在罗马被拉齐奥击败,但你们依然对联赛保持乐观,这个就是原因吗?

我们态度乐观是因为我们热情的追随着扎克,强烈渴望着做得更好,好快点儿拔掉那个该死的木塞。联赛还有很长的路要走。一年前,米兰获得了冬季冠军,领先我们三分;可是赛季最后他们落后我们四分。我想这些数据足够强调一件事:结果未定。而且我们六场连胜的纪录很有意义,特别是对于我们。所以当联赛重开,我们必须继续赢下去……

在2003年你从来没有缺阵过,有什么秘密吗?

这不是什么秘密。这是以前和现在我一直拥有的热诚。没有热诚我什么也做不了,即使购物这样的事情,更别提踢球了。

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-1-1 23:19
萨内蒂送给球迷真诚祝福

国际米兰队的队长萨内蒂是球场上的“铁人”,他在国际米兰的作用举足轻重。2003年岁末,圣诞节期间这位阿根廷人终于获得了难得的休息时间。回到阿根廷的家人身边,现在扎内蒂可以享受一下属于自己的假期了。

在哈维尔-萨内蒂的妻子保拉记忆中,自己的丈夫是一个为足球而生的人。在他的生活中每时每刻都离不开足球,保拉回忆道:“在我们结婚的那一天,他(萨内蒂)还在训练,隆重的婚礼仪式开始前他才匆匆赶到教堂,而婚礼一结束他又‘第一时间’赶往了训练场。”的确如保拉所说,萨内蒂的生活中足球永远都是第一位的,在国际米兰队与拉齐奥队的比赛结束后24小时,萨内蒂又出现在了智利首都圣地亚哥--参加好友伊万-萨莫拉诺的告别赛。事实上留给他和家人共度的时间已经不多了,明年1月2日,国际米兰队将重新集结,在莫拉蒂体育中心开始新一年的训练。

在阿根廷期间,萨内蒂为全世界所有国际米兰队的球迷送上了圣诞的祝福,他说:“祝全世界所有国际米兰队的球迷圣诞快乐!我希望每个人都能过一个美好的假期,与家人在一起的时间是最幸福的,一个拥抱、一份圣诞礼物可以让人忘掉这一年中一切不如意的事情。我同样希望球迷们能把祝福送给我们的球队,正像我们的队歌中唱道的那样:我们的心中不能没有你,即使是圣诞节也不要忘记。”

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-1-5 16:24
1月3日的官网采访(共三条)

第一条:

J.ZANETTI: "FORM, DESIRE AND ENTHUSIASM"
Saturday, 03 January 2004 15:42:27   
APPIANO GENTILE - J.Zanetti spoke to the media at the first Nerazzurri news conference of the new year (1):

Javier Zanetti, in what condition are you after the Christmas holidays?
"Our physical condition is good. Us South Americans were back to work yesterday afternoon and today we worked with the complete squad, which shows we kept ourselves in form during the holidays. We're working intensely so we can reach our best possible condition for the match against Lecce."

Isn't there the risk that the defeat at Lazio has affected your enthusiasm?
"Absolutely not. Our enthusiasm is the same enthusiasm with which we won six consecutive championship matches. Like Zaccheroni has often said, we shouldn't look at the table. We have to take each match as it comes. The defeat by Lazio in Rome, which was caused by several negative episodes, certainly hasn't cancelled out the good work we had done beforehand."

On a tactical level, what has changed with Alberto Zaccheroni on the Inter bench?
"There was also enthusiasm before, but the results weren't coming and in football the result is king. So let's say that Zaccheroni has added even more enthusiasm to the group. With Zaccheroni the tactical module has definitely changed, and in support of this the results have come, which have allowed us to work with greater tranquillity. We're making our best effort and we're working well. We must continue like this and we're full of confidence."

译文:

新年的第一次新闻招待会上,国际队长扎内蒂接受了采访。[][]

-过完圣诞,队伍现在状态如何呢?
-从体能方面说,大家都很好。回美洲的队员都回来了,昨天下午进行了训练,今天全队训练,大家在假期里都保持了不错的状态。我们在这段时间会努力争取在与莱切比赛前达到最佳状态。

-对拉素一役的失利会不会影响到队伍的情绪?
-当然不会,我们现在的情绪依旧和六连胜后的一样。就象扎切罗尼常说的:看问题不能只看表面。对每场比赛我们都要这么看。在罗马输给拉素,也是很多不利因素造成的。这场失利不能抹杀之前我们取得的成绩。

-从技术层面来说,扎切罗尼上任后给国际带来什么变化呢?
-之前我们也有着热情,但结果往往不能尽如人意,而球场却偏偏是个成绩至上的地方。扎切罗尼带给我们更多的热情,也改变了整个战术体系并因此而给我们带来了胜利。这些又激励了全体队员更加尽力去做的更好。现在我们都充满信心。

第二条:

J.ZANETTI: "ROMA V MILAN? NO, INTER V LECCE"
Saturday, 03 January 2004 16:05:03   
APPIANO GENTILE - J.Zanetti spoke to the media at the first Nerazzurri news conference of the new year (2):

Roma play Milan on Tuesday.It's not easy for an Interista, but will you be forced to support your cross-city 'cousins'?
"We could hope for a draw but there's no use because it's a purely theoretical matter. We just have to think about doing well against Lecce."

What do Roma have over their title rivals? Are they really favourites to win the Scudetto?
"The Giallorossi have a solid defence which supports a great squad. Let's hope they slip up, then we'll try and take advantage. They are certainly the team that's doing better than anyone else at the moment, but the Italian championship is full of traps and I still don't think we can say the fight for the Scudetto is just between two teams. The race is still long, nobody is excluded and, I repeat, we're very confident."

Were you expecting Julio Cruz to do so well for the Nerazzurri?
"I didn't have any doubts, because I'd known him ever since he played in Argentina. He did very well when he came to Bologna and he showed his talents. Julio is a great player and let's hope he can continue to do as well as he has done in recent months. He arrived at Inter just as if he was born here."

译文:

-周二罗马将迎战米兰,你们怎么看待这场同城兄弟的比赛呢?
-我们当然希望是平局,不过也只是想想罢了。我们要做的是努力踢好对莱切的比赛。

-罗马会怎么应付他们的对手呢?在夺冠的路途上他们是否占有一定优势呢?
-罗马有坚固的后防线,这给他们球队以巨大的支援。一方面希望他们自己有所疏忽,更关键的是我们要抓住机会努力赶超上罗马。目前罗马的确是发挥很好的队伍,但想取得联赛冠军并不是这么简单的事情,联赛中也并不就只有两支队伍有这个实力。竞争还是很激烈的,路途还很长,任何事情都不能作出定论。我必须说,我们对自己还是充满信心的。

-您对克鲁斯在国际的出色表现有什么看法?
-我不觉得惊讶因为他在阿根廷踢球的时候就表现出这种潜力。在博洛尼亚的时候他的实力得到更加充分的发掘。克鲁斯是个很不错的球员,他是那种生来就适合国际的球员,我期待在未来的几个月中他有更加精彩的发挥。

第三条:

J.ZANETTI: "THE SQUAD MAKES THE DIFFERENCE"
Saturday, 03 January 2004 16:34:58   
APPIANO GENTILE - J.Zanetti spoke to the media at the first Nerazzurri news conference of the new year (3):

Captain, let's talk about the transfer market, the hottest topic at the moment. What do you think about the possible arrival of Adriano in January?
"This is a matter for the club. I know Adriano's value. I've played with him at Inter and I've seen that he has done very well at Parma. But we have some very good strikers in our squad, who are giving us a great hand and working with great effort. First of all I want to thank them for what they have given and, and I have no doubts, for what they will continue to give. If Adriano comes, what I can say is that he will certainly be given a warm welcome, just like everyone who joins our group. Without taking anything away from Adriano, I reaffirm that I believe more in the strength and compactness of a squad than in individuals. Quality individuals, like all those that play for Inter, can help you resolve a problem."

There are a lot of transfer market rumours. Do they bother you? For example, there has been talk lately that Christian Vieri could leave...
"But Bobo is still here with us [he smiles]. It seems very banal to say that a lot of teams would like to have Vieri . And who wouldn't want him? But transfer market rumours are part of the game. When negotiations start, there are always a lot of players who come and go. It has also happened to me to be considered by the papers as transferred... Luckily, I have always stayed here. As far as Bobo is concerned, I can talk about what I see him do in training. He always works hard and transmits his enthusiasm and willingness to the squad."

译文:

-队长,目前球员转会无疑是最热门的话题,您觉得一月阿德里亚诺能否来到国际呢?
-这是俱乐部的事情。我了解阿德里亚诺的实力,以前曾经和他一起在国际踢过球,现在他在帕尔马表现的也很不错。不过我们队里也有不少好的攻击手,他们也都很努力。首先我要谢谢他们为球队所做出的一切,而且我相信在以后的日子里他们还是会继续努力下去的。如果阿德里亚诺来的话,我想说我们会热情的欢迎他就如同欢迎任何一个加入我们这个大家庭中的成员一样。不过我更加相信的是整体的力量,一支球队是一个整体而并不仅仅是个人,虽然个人能力也是很重要的。

-现在有很多的转会传言,它们有无对您造成困扰呢?比如说有谣言说维埃里将离去......
-可BOBO现在还是和我们在一起啊(笑),当然以BOBO的实力是会有很多俱乐部相中他,谁不想得到这么一位强力中锋呢?转会市场一向都是如此,充斥着许多的传言,就是我也曾经多次被传说要离开国际的。但幸运的是,直到今天我依旧在这里。提到BOBO我不得不说,他在训练中是很刻苦的,而且很能带动起全队的热情,是一个不错的队友。

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-1-11 13:33
J.ZANETTI: "WE MUST MAKE AMENDS"
Sunday, 11 January 2004 00:50:13   
PARMA - Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti's comments to Inter Channel following the 1-0 defeat at the Tardini:

"We're bitter about the defeat because we created a lot and we didn't manage to score. Instead, they took immediate advantage of a mistake we made and I'm very disappointed. To let in a goal like that and lose the match is difficult to accept. But I have to thank the fans for their support. It's up to us to make amends for the mistakes made. There are still loads of matches to go."

“我们必须要作一些改正”

萨内蒂在1月11日同帕尔马的比赛后接受采访时说道:“我们被击败了因为我们犯了一些错误,现在我们已经不能改变比分了。相反,我们要立即去考虑我们所犯下的那些错误。对于结果我很失望。输球总是很难让人接受的,在此我要感谢球迷对我们的支持!这使的我们必须对球队的错误做一些调整,因为后面还有许多比赛等着我们”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-1-14 16:44
标题: 1月13号官网采访

J.ZANETTI: "WE HAVE TO FIND CONTINUITY"
Tuesday, 13 January 2004 10:26:19

UDINE - Inter return to Udine three months after this season's Serie A Week 4 evening kick-off away to the Bianconeri from Friuli. After seventeen minutes of play last 27 September, the Nerazzurri had Luciano sent off for a foul from behind on Jankulovski. Then, in the second half, Udinese were awarded a penalty. Pizarro sent Toldo the wrong way but saw his spot-kick go wide of the far post, just days after the Inter keeper had saved a Thierry Henry penalty at Highbury.

With the match perfectly balanced and three minutes of normal time remaining, Zanetti did what he has often done in over three hundred and fifty matches for Inter. Picking up the ball on the halfway line he made a run down the middle then unleashed a ferocious shot which, with Udinese keeper De Santis beaten, came off the post. It was the kind of strike that had ended up in goal celebrations on various occasions: at home to Salernitana in 1996, against Lazio in the 1998 Uefa Cup final and at Empoli last season.

"I remember that play," said Javier Zanetti to Inter.it. "I was sure the ball would have gone in."

When asked what kind of match he's expecting against Udinese, the Nerazzurri captain replied: "They are a very difficult opponent for us. We've always had difficulty against them. They are a very difficult team to face. We'll have to give our best."

On Inter's current situation, Zanetti remarked: "We have to get back the continuity we showed in the last two months of last year."

译文:

我们要继续

国际再次来到了乌迪内斯的主场,两队的上次交手还要追溯到三个月前的联赛:那场比赛,卢西亚诺只在场上待了17分钟就领受红牌离场,这使得国际在大部分时间里不得不以少打多。下半时乌迪内斯还获得一个点球机会,不过主罚的皮萨罗面对托尔多将球打偏。萨内蒂在自己的位置上表现很好,状态也十分稳定,并有过一次很有威胁的进攻,可惜球打在门柱上弹出。这是队长招牌式进攻的再次表演,如果进的话将成为其经典进球之一,如96年对Salernitana、98年对拉素以及上赛季对恩波利的进球一样。

“我记得那场较量,”萨内蒂接受采访的时候说,“我还以为那个球肯定能进。”
当被问及对于这场比赛的想法时,国际队长表示:“乌迪内斯是个很棘手的对手,很难对付。我们必须打起精神以最好的状态出战。”
提到国际最近的状况时,萨内蒂强调道:“我们要尽快找回去年最后两个月时候的状态来,争取拿下每场比赛。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-1-15 9:26:55编辑过]

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-1-17 18:26
标题: 1月16日官网采访
J.ZANETTI: "WE DON'T FEAR ANYONE"
Friday, 16 January 2004 15:38:02   
APPIANO GENTILE - In an interview with Nerazzurri TV Inter Channel, Zanetti J. looked ahead to the upcoming matches at home to Empoli (Serie A ) and Udinese (Tim Cup).

He said: "Some new players have joined the Tuscan team, players that will certainly want to do well. But if we play like we know how, we can win. The opponents must always be respected, but we don't fear anyone. I repeat, if we play our game we will win against Empoli.

"We have two very important matches ahead of us. Against Empoli we want to get going again in the championship so we don't fall too far behind the leaders. It will be important to win against Udinese to qualify for the Tim Cup semi-final, which is an important objective for us. We know that lately we haven't done as well as in previous matches, but we know we can improve greatly. There are a lot of important players at Inter, we must all improve together."

译文:

我们无所畏惧

接受采访的时候,国际队长萨内蒂对即将要遭遇的对手,恩波利(联赛)和乌迪内斯(意大利杯)进行了展望。
他说:“冬季转会时有新人加入了恩波利队,当然他们想做的更好。不过只要我们做好自己的工作,就一定能取得胜利。每个对手都是值得尊敬的,但我们不畏惧任何人!”萨内蒂再次强调,“我们要做的就是充分发挥自己的实力,那样就一定能击败恩波利。”
“这两场比赛对我们都很重要。”国际队长说。“只有赢下恩波利我们才能保证队伍在联赛积分榜上紧紧咬住领先者不被拉下;而击败乌迪内斯才能进军TIM杯半决赛,这个是我们这赛季最重要的目标之一。最近一段时间全队的表现都不是很好,但我们相信我们能改变现在的情况。国际有很多重要的球员,我们要一起努力共同促进国际的前进。”

[][][]

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-1-17 19:06:51编辑过]

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-1-19 17:52
1月18日采访:

J.ZANETTI: "A DIFFICULT MOMENT"
Sunday, 18 January 2004 21:46:35   
MILAN - Inter captain J.Zanetti was interviewed by journalists after Sunday's defeat at home to Empoli:

It was a bad defeat. Why?
"Yes, it's a bad defeat. We're very disappointed about the result and about how things went. We did better in the second half but we didn't create the right chances to get the result we wanted."

Has the Zaccheroni effect already vanished?
"No, it hasn't vanished. It's a difficult moment, it's useless to ignore this. Now we have to be more compact otherwise everything will become more difficult."

And the things they're saying about Vieri ?
"No, this isn't the problem. We don't even have the time to sit here and complain. We have a very important match on Wednesday and we must leave this moment behind us as soon as possible."

And the fans' protests?
"They expect results. The team didn't lack in effort, but we didn't manage to express ourselves at our usual level."

译文:

周日国际米兰在主场败于恩波利后萨内蒂接受采访时说:

这是一场很糟糕的失败,是吗?
这的确是一场糟糕的败局,无论对比赛的场面还是结果,我都感到失望。我们在下半时有一些起色,但是并没有制造出真正的机会。

‘扎克效应’已经没有了吗?
扎克效应’没有了?不,不是这样的,这是一个艰难的时刻,我们不能忽视这一切,现在我们必须更加团结,否则一切会变得更艰难。

有维耶里的问题吗?
不,这不是问题。我们现在没有坐下来去抱怨的时间,我们周三仍有一场重要的比赛,我们必须尽快走出阴影。

关于球迷的嘘声呢?
他们只是以一种通常的方式表达他们的失望。球队不缺乏努力。但是我们没有发挥出我们正常的水平。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-1-19 18:20:14编辑过]

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-1-27 14:28
1月25日采访

J.ZANETTI: "WE DIDN'T KEEP THE ADVANTAGE"
Sunday, 25 January 2004 19:37:08   
MODENA - Nerazzurri capitan Javier Zanetti spoke to Inter Channel after today's 1-1 draw in Modena:

"We didn't manage to keep our lead. We started well and then after their equaliser things turned badly. It's difficult to understand what didn't work... We weren't good at pressing or creating clear chances. In the first half we were more mobile, in the second half we didn't push the ball around quickly enough."

译文:

在同摩德纳1比1战平后,萨内蒂赛后接受采访时说:
“我们没有保持好我们的领先优势,开始时非常好,但随后他们的进球使场上的局势变的坏起来。很难理解我们现在的状态。上半场我们更灵活,我们下半时做得真的不好,无法给对方施加压力,也无法创造太多的机会。”

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-1-29 20:54
J.ZANETTI: "A COLLECTIVE EFFORT"
Tuesday, 27 January 2004 08:00:01   
CANTU' - Javier Zanetti answered questions from journalists present at last night's charity volleyball match in favour of his PUPI Foundation and I Bindun Sports Group:

A lot of people have come to support your foundation and I Bindun...
"I thank everybody that has come. They battled against the snow..."

What has remained of Sunday's match against Modena?
"A draw at Modena isn't a problem of one of us, but everybody's. We must make a collective effort to get through this situation. We've spoken about it with the coach and we must understand why there have been performances like the one on Sunday, which aren't worthy of a big team. Now we have to recover the spirit and compactness we had before the break. This is a difficult moment. We're aware we can improve. Up to the match with Bologna we showed all our potential."

Adriano has been with you for several days...
"I'd say that after his experiences in Florence and Parma he's even stronger than before. He's a great champion and he can do great things. Before Sunday he had only done one training session with us. We must give him the time to insert himself at best."

Facchetti will be your new president...
"Giacinto is a person with great charisma. He has given a lot to Inter and has written important pages in the history of this club. He will do very well in his new role."

译文:

萨内蒂:一场集体的努力
1月27日萨内蒂在慈善排球赛后接受体育记者的采访:

今天很多人都来参加支持你创办基金会的慈善赛……
我感谢每一位来参加的人,他们玩的很开心。

怎么看周日那场同莫德纳的比赛?

在莫德纳的平局不是我们哪个人的问题,而是每一个人的。我们必须通过集体的努力才能解决这个问题。我们不能说这只是教练的问题,必须想想我们每个人自身是否履行了自己的职责,在一个大集体中这是很值得我们考虑的。现在我们要在下一场比赛前重新找回团结的精神。这是一个困难的时期,我们意识到我们必须提高我们在同博洛尼亚的比赛时的水平并发挥我们的潜能。

阿德里亚诺这几天一直和你们正在一起吗?
是的,我说他从帕尔马被租借回来后比以前更强壮了。他是一个冠军球员他能做很多事情。在周日比赛前他仅仅和我们训练了一小会儿。我们必须给他足够的时间去让他加入我们并做的更好。

法切蒂将是你们的新主席……

他是一个很宽容的人,他为国际米兰做过很多,在俱乐部的历史上书写过重要的一页。在这个新角色上我相信他会做的很好。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-1-30 19:03:23编辑过]

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-1-30 12:52
1月28日参加纪念活动的叙述

IC VERBANIA CELEBRATE 40TH ANNIVERSARY
Wednesday, 28 January 2004 13:17:17   
VERBANIA - Inter Club Verbania celebrated forty years of support for the Nerazzurri last night along with Javier and Paula Zanetti. Speaking in front of the two hundred fans present, the Inter captain said: "Our fans are special, unique. They're different from the others. Their enthusiasm is always the same, even in difficult moments. I thank them for this. We will always make our best effort."

Also present at the event were eight other Inter Clubs (Galliate, Locarno, Naples, Nice Monferrato, Ossola Presente, Turin, Turin La Mole and Valsesia), who participated in an auction of an Inter number four shirt. The funds raised will go to Zanetti's PUPI Foundation.

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-2-5 15:57
标题: 2004年2月4日采访

J.ZANETTI: "WE DESERVED MORE THAN A DRAW"
Wednesday, 04 February 2004 23:54:32   
TURIN - "The team showed great character today and earned a draw which is a bit hard on us," said Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after Wednesday evening's 2-2 stalemate at Juventus.

The Inter captain continued: "Adriano ? He played a nice game today, let's hope he continues like this. He and Stankovic are fitting into the squad well. Now we must try and find continuity; we must play against everybody like we did this evening."

译文:

“我们能做的更好”
萨内蒂在星期三同尤文2比2平局的比赛后说道。
“今天的比赛展示了我们的特点,他们给我们施加了一些困难,但我们也同时得到了一些好机会……
阿德里亚诺?他今天的比赛表现的非常好,希望他能继续下去,他和斯坦科维奇配合的很完美。现在我们每个人应该努力做到使每晚都和今天这样客场打尤文的比赛发挥的一样好才行。”
作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-2-5 16:15
标题: 2004年2月4日

J.ZANETTI: "WE DESERVED MORE THAN A DRAW"
Wednesday, 04 February 2004 23:54:32   
TURIN - "The team showed great character today and earned a draw which is a bit hard on us," said Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after Wednesday evening's 2-2 stalemate at Juventus.

The Inter captain continued: "Adriano ? He played a nice game today, let's hope he continues like this. He and Stankovic are fitting into the squad well. Now we must try and find continuity; we must play against everybody like we did this evening."

译文:

“我们能做的更好”
萨内蒂在星期三同尤文2比2平局的比赛后说道。
“今天的比赛展示了我们的特点,他们给我们施加了一些困难,但我们也同时得到了一些好机会……
阿德里亚诺?他今天的比赛表现的非常好,希望他能继续下去,他和斯坦科维奇配合的很完美。现在我们每个人应该努力做到使每晚都和今天这样客场打尤文的比赛发挥的一样好才行。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-2-5 19:27:48编辑过]

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-2-5 19:14
标题: 2004年2月5日

J.ZANETTI: "IN TEN MEN WE WERE UNITED"
Thursday, 05 February 2004 01:19:40   
TURIN - Comments from Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the 2-2 draw at the Delle Alpi:

"We showed great character. At a certain point they had five strikers on the pitch, in ten men our team united. We played a good match against Siena and we showed it again today."

译文:
“十个人的联合”
在2比2结束同尤文的意大利杯比赛后,萨内蒂走出国际的通道时对记者评论到,
“我们展示了我们的优势,毫无疑问在他们前场有5个进攻的队员时对付我们十个人的联合,我们也表现的很好,完成了一次好的对攻。

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-2-9 22:06
标题: 2月8日采访
.ZANETTI: "A DECEIVING RESULT"
Sunday, 08 February 2004 20:48:52   
GENOA - Javier Zanetti 's analysis of the Nerazzurri's draw away to Sampdoria:

"Today's result is deceiving because we played an excellent game. We had the victory in our hands and we let it get away. They had two shots on goal and I'd like to see the penalty incident again because it seemed dubious. It's regretful when you create a lot of chances and you don't win. We're concentrating on Juve, it will be a fundamental match. We want to reach the Tim Cup final."

译文:

一个遗憾的结果

萨内蒂在同桑普2:2战平后队长萨内蒂则明确表示:
国际米兰才应是本场的胜者,他说“这个结果无法反应比赛的过程,因为我们的表现很出色,我们曾经把胜利掌握在手中,却又自己放走了,他们只有两次射正了门框,而那个点球的判罚是相当可疑的。当你创造了大把的机会却无法赢得胜利的时候,总是感到遗憾。现在我们将集中应付本周对尤文图斯的比赛,这是一场关键的比赛,我们希望打入意大利杯决赛。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-2-9 23:44:28编辑过]

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-2-13 15:58
标题: 2月13日官网采访
J.ZANETTI: "EVERYBODY SAW WHAT HAPPENED"
Friday, 13 February 2004 01:31:06   
MILAN - Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti 's comments to Inter Channel following the Tim Cup semi-final return leg against Juventus:

"Was there a clear penalty in Inter's favour? I've been in Italy for ten years and nothing has changed. We played an excellent match and the penalty foul on Emre was clear.

"We could have finished off the match in the first half. We're very disappointed we haven't reached the final, which we really wanted. We're very angry because everybody saw what happened. Now we have one objective less, but we must move on."

译文:

每个人都看清楚场上发生了什么!

意大利杯被尤文淘汰后
萨内蒂说:“国际米兰是否被照顾过点球?我在意大利踢了10年的球,一切都没有变化,我们今天表现得很好,埃姆雷的摔倒是一个明显的点球。

我们本可以在上半时就锁定胜利,我们很失望没有晋级决赛,因为我们真的希望得到意大利杯,我们非常愤怒,因为每个人都看到了场上所发生的事情。”

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-2-16 15:27
标题: 2月15日采访

J.ZANETTI: "WE MUST LOOK AHEAD"
Sunday, 15 February 2004 18:40:46   
MILAN - Javier Zanetti 's comments to Inter Channel after the defeat at the hands of Udinese:

"Udinese played better than us today and we didn't manage to play the match we wanted to. After we went 2-0 behind we gave a reaction which wasn't enough. Now we must look ahead and prepare for Saturday's derby. It will be a very important match for us against Milan."

译文:

一切向前看

“乌迪内斯今天的确踢的比我们好,”队长萨内蒂说,“我们没有打出预想中的比赛,在0-2落后之后,我们打得很顽强,但这还不够,现在,我们只能全力去准备周六的米兰德比战,对于我们而言,这将是一场非常重要的比赛。”

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-2-19 14:41
J.ZANETTI: "NO ALIBIS"
Wednesday, 18 February 2004 16:14:44   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (1):

Javier Zanetti , the derby  has come at what is a slightly difficult moment for you...
"It's a difficult moment for us after missing out on the Tim Cup final and Sunday's defeat against Udinese. Now there's the derby  and it has come at a good moment for us to redeem ourselves. We know how much this match means, we must concentrate and play a great derby. Only in this way can we start putting things right."

Does Milan's pace this in the championship this season worry you?

"They're having a great championship and they have a competitive squad. But we don't feel we're inferior to Milan. The derby  is always a special match. Both teams want to win. We respect Milan, but we're not worried."

You've always given great performances when in difficult moments. It happened against Arsenal in London and against Juventus in Turin. Could this be repeated against Milan? "
Let's hope so. You always need to hit back after a difficult moment. Unfortunately the internationals won't train with us for the whole week, but you don't need any particular motivation for a derby."

Apart from the injuries, what is Inter missing with respect to when you won six consecutive matches?

"There have been some injuries and some things that went in the wrong way during matches. It's difficult to explain the reason for certain things. The injuries have certainly penalised us. Personally, I'm not used to looking for alibis. We'll accept our responsibilities, convinced that we can and want to put things right."

译文:

萨内蒂:“没有借口”

2月18日米兰德比前新闻采访1

贾维尔,这场即将到来的德比之战对你们来说是一个困难时期吗?
对我们来说这的确是个艰苦的阶段,在意大利杯上我们没有进入最终的决赛,而上周日又被乌迪内斯打败。现在只有这场德比是证明我们自己的最好机会了。我们都知道这场比赛的结果会意味着很多东西,我们必须集中精力打一场漂亮的球。

ac米兰这个赛季一路向冠军迈进对你们有影响吗?

他们很有可能赢得意甲冠军,他们是一个很有实力的竞争对手,但是我们并不惧怕面对米兰。德比是一场特殊的比赛,双方都想去赢。我们尊重对手ac米兰,但是我们并不担心。

越是在困难的时期你总越会有精彩的表演,比如在伦敦面对阿森纳和在意大利杯上遇到尤文图斯的时候,这一次你能击败你的对手吗?

我希望如此,在困难阶段里你不能被它打败,遗憾的是那些参加国家队比赛的球员不能和我们一起比赛。但这个德比你是不需要任何特别的借口的。

为什么国米在连续赢得6场比赛后,状态就开始下滑了呢?伤病是原因吗?

我们现在的确有很多人有伤不能上场,这是一部分原因,还有些是比赛时发生的错误造成的。这个赛季有些事情很难解释。伤病对我们来说影响很大,但这并不是借口。我们要接受挑战并且做的更好。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-2-20 14:14:11编辑过]

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-2-19 16:57
J.ZANETTI: "LET THE BEST TEAM WIN"
Wednesday, 18 February 2004 16:31:14   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (2):

The derby  comes at a moment of conflict between the two Milanese sides and referees. Could Collina be the right referee to take charge of the derby?

"First of all I hope this derby  won't be decided by strange episodes. I consider Collina to be a very good referee. The important thing is that we see a fair match and that we can say 'let the best team win'."

You've been at Inter for many years. With what kind of tension do you feel the derby  now compared to the past?
"I've been here for many years. We've always felt the derby  in a special way because it's a very passionate match. But I recall that when I came here we hadn't lost a derby  for five years. It's a more favourable moment for Milan now, but there's never a favourite in this match."

Are you studying anything in particular for the derby?
"We're waiting for all the internationals to return. Then we'll study how to face Milan."

Could it be the derby  with the trio of Adriano , Vieri and Recoba up front?
"They are three players with different characteristics. They have the qualities to create and invent good things all the time. They are important and fundamental men, but it's the coach that makes the decisions and all of us respect them. In any case, we're very strong in attack."

Will you take the derby  as a turning point in your season?

"Winning a derby  gives you enthusiasm and faith in your resources. We'll try and make good preparations and play a great match. Then let's hope we get a positive result."

Milan will be without Paolo Maldini...
"He needs no introduction. He's the symbol of Milan. It's a significant absence for them."

Were Milan's polemics regarding Pieri's refereeing in Lecce a way to balance Inter's about the Tim Cup semi-final return leg?
"I agree with what president Facchetti said. Adriano Galliani commented on the refereeing in Lecce. It's not clear whether he did so as vice president of Milan or as president of the Lega [Calcio]. Besides this, I'll repeat what I've already said. I hope the referee isn't the principal protagonist of the derby."

译文:

萨内蒂:“让表现最好的队伍去赢”

2月18日米兰德比前新闻采访(2)

在米兰德比这么激烈的比赛上,裁判也会引人注目的,你怎么看待裁判科利纳?
首先我希望德比上不要出现什么与比赛无关的插曲。我认为科利纳是一个好裁判。重要的是我们要看到一场公正的比赛,我们会说:让表现最好的队伍赢的比赛。

你在国米已经呆了很多年了,你认为这场比赛和以往的德比有什么不同吗?

我来到米兰确实很多年了,我能感觉到每年的德比都是一场特殊的比赛,因为它很激烈,回忆起来过去五年里每一年的德比感觉都不一样。现在的米兰城是一个激动人心的时候,在比赛前双方都有机会获胜。

你们为德比做了特殊的准备了吗?

一直在等着国家队的队友归来,然后我们才能准备怎样去面对ac米兰了。

在德比中,阿德里亚诺,维埃里,雷科巴作为三叉戟会同时出现吗?

他们三个人都有各自不同的特点。他们一直能创造机会做的很好,是球队中重要的一部分。但是他们能不能同时上场要取决于教练的战术安排。在任何时候,我们都有很强的攻击力。

这场德比能作为这个赛季的转折点吗?

赢得德比会给你以后的比赛带来很多信心,我们一定会争取赢得比赛并要打场漂亮的球。我们希望会有满意的结果。

保罗。马尔蒂尼将会无法上场了……

他是米兰的象征,他的缺席对米兰是个损失,这对他们会有一些影响。

在米兰对莱切的比赛中,他们对裁判也不满,这是否平衡了国米在意大利杯中的失落?

我同意法切蒂主席所说的。加利亚尼评论了对莱切比赛的裁判。我不清楚他是作为哪种身份说这番话,是米兰的副总经理还是作为联盟主席?除此以外,我还想重复一下已经说过的话。我希望裁判不要成为德比的主角。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-2-20 14:09:14编辑过]

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-2-20 14:21
j.zanetti: "we're not giving up now"
wednesday, 18 february 2004 16:50:16   
appiano gentile - javier zanetti news conference (3):

what do you have to do in the championship in order not to have any regrets? you seemed a bit mentally tired in the game with udinese...

"no, i don't think we were mentally tired. if we analyse the game you can see that we tried to equalise right up until the last moment. perhaps we were a bit physically tired because of the tim cup semi-final return leg, but i don't want to look for excuses. compliments to udinese who played a great game."

the derby  in the first half of the season was decisive for hector cuper's fate. what can you tell us ahead of this one?

"i have always said we worked well with cuper, though the results we all wanted didn't come in the final period. the club decided to change coach and alberto zaccheroni arrived. we did very well with him at the beginning then we let up a bit, but not in terms of the level of our performance. i repeat: there's zaccheroni now and this is what counts. he's doing a great job, though he's penalised by injuries and other aspects. we must be aware of our mistakes and our responsibilities. together with zaccheroni we must work to reach the objectives we have set ourselves. we must try and finish the championship in the best way possible and go forward in the uefa cup . the spirit is the same as always: to give our best, everything we have inside ourselves."

in what physical shape are you for this derby?

"thanks to a whole week's work we will certainly be in good shape. let's hope the internationals also come back in good condition."

do you think milan have seemed a bit tired in recent matches?

"i haven't seen all of milan's recent matches. but i can say that lecce played an excellent match on sunday. this is the italian championship. it's the most difficult in the world and there are no easy matches."

isn't there the risk of the squad getting depressed because of the series of negative events?

"there's bitterness because the results haven't come, but at the same time there's the same desire to start over in order to put things right. we're not in the condition to give up everything now, we must be more united than ever now, out of respect for ourselves, the club and the fans. we must fight until the end, like we have always done in these years. we prefer to accept our responsibilities and let's hope that this tendency can change and that we can win something important."

if ronaldo came back at the end of the season how would he be welcomed by the team?

"well, just like all the boys that come here have been welcomed. we have never given a bad welcome to a new arrival. if he comes he will be coming to help inter do better."

译文:

萨内蒂:“我们现在不能放弃!”
2月8日米兰德比前新闻采访3

你们在联赛中应该怎样做才能避免遗憾?你们对乌迪内斯的比赛中看起来精神上有点疲倦……
不,我不认为我们精神上疲倦了。如果我们分析一下比赛你会看到到最后一分钟我们都在企图追平。也许因为意大利杯的比赛我们体力有点不够,不过我不想找借口。我要赞扬乌迪内斯,他们踢了一场好球。

上半赛季的德比决定了库珀的命运。这场德比前你能告诉我们些什么?

答:我一直我们和库珀合作愉快,不过我们希望的结果最后没有得到。俱乐部决定换帅,扎切罗尼来了。我们和他一开始做得很好,但后来有点退步,但我们的表现没有退步。我重申:现在主教练是扎切罗尼,这就够了。他的工作很出色,虽然伤病和其他因素影响了他的战绩。我们必须意识到自己的错误和责任。我们应该和扎切罗尼一起去实现我们既定的目标。我们必须在联赛中尽量争取好成绩,在联盟杯中努力前进。我们的精神一如既往:我们要竭尽全力。

你们现在的身体状况如何?

答:经过一星期的训练后,我们肯定会达到最佳状态。让我们希望国家队球员归队的时候身体也很好。

你是否认为米兰在最近的比赛呈现了一点疲态?

答:米兰最近的比赛我没有我没有全看。不过我可以说莱切星期天踢得很好。这是意甲联赛,使全世界最困难的联赛,没有哪场比赛是容易的。

最近发生了一连串不利你们的事,球队会不会情绪低落?

答:因为没有取得预料的结果,大家心中都有点苦涩,但同时我们也都希望能从头开始扭转局面。我们还没有到放弃一切的时候,出于对我们自己、对俱乐部、对球迷的尊重,我们必须比往常更团结一致。我们必须战斗到最后一刻,这些年来我们一直是这样做的。我们愿意承担责任,让我们希望这种颓势能有所改变,我们能赢得一些重要的锦标。

如果罗纳尔多赛季末回归的话,球队会欢迎他吗?

答:所有来这里的球员都会受到欢迎。我们从来没有冷落过哪位新来者。如果他来,那是为了帮助球队进步。

此翻译引自国米中文论坛—蓝黑军团

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-2-22 16:20
标题: 2月22日采访
J.ZANETTI: "IT WAS HEADING FOR A DRAW..."
Sunday, 22 February 2004 00:05:37    MILAN -

"We played quite well in the first half, tactically we ran the match and we gained
a double advantage," said Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel
after Saturday evening's derby  defeat. "We were expecting Milan's reaction to come after, but the two goals in the space of a minute stopped us in our tracks.

"It was heading for a draw, then the goal at the end changed things. This is
football. From Adriano 's chance to their winning goal... We're sorry we lost in this way. It hurts because I know what a derby  means and I know we deserved a victory, but it didn't come and it seems like a nightmare."

译文:

2月22日

萨内蒂:“本来应该是场平局” 

“我们上半场踢得很好,战术上控制了比赛,并且取得了两球的领先优势,”队长萨内蒂在周六输掉德比后对国米电视台说,“我们一直期待着米兰最后的反击,但1分钟内的两个进球让我们的优势荡然无存。”

“本来这将是一场平局,但最后时刻的入球改变了一切。这就是足球。从阿德里亚诺的机会到他们的制胜球.我们很抱歉我们以这种方式输球。这足够让人伤心因为我知道德比意味着什么并且我们一直都渴望着胜利,但它始终没有来,而结果看起来更像个噩梦。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-2-24 14:09:08编辑过]

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-2-27 17:27
J.ZANETTI: "INFERIOR TO NO ONE"
Wednesday, 25 February 2004 08:00:01   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti spoke to Inter Channel about Thursday evening's Uefa Cup third round first leg away to French side Sochaux.

"We still can't explain what happened in Saturday night's derby," said the Inter captain. "We played a great first half against Milan, then in the first ten minutes of the restart the Rossoneri took advantage of our lapse of concentration. We're very disappointed because on the pitch you could see that we're not inferior to anyone.

"Now we have to get back our energy so we can play a great match in Sochaux. We want to go as far as possible in the Uefa Cup , it's fundamental to do well on Thursday."

译文:

萨内蒂:“我们仍然无法解释星期六的德比中发生的事情,我们上半场踢得很好,下半场前10分钟我们精力不集中,这一点被米兰利用了,我们都非常失望,因为再球场上你可以看到我们不比任何人差。现在我们必须尽快恢复过来才能打好对索肖的比赛,我们希望再联盟杯里尽可能走得远一些,星期四打好比赛非常重要。”

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-2-27 17:28
标题: 2月26日
J.ZANETTI: "THE DRAW IS HARD ON US"
Thursday, 26 February 2004 23:28:08   
SOCHAUX - Inter captain Javier Zanetti was interviewed pitchside after the Nerazzurri's Uefa Cup draw away to Sochaux.

He said: "We knew it was going to be a difficult game, but we could have won it. The team did well and the 2-2 draw is hard on us. In any case, we mustn't give up. We're disappointed about the derby  defeat, we must think about the fact that there are a lot of matches to play. Do we often give away the lead? There are moments like this in football, we must be more united than ever so we can all get through this moment together."

2月26日
译文:

平局使队伍处境变得更加艰难

在联盟杯上同索肖战成2:2的平局后,队长萨内蒂则直言到:
“我知道比赛打的很艰苦,但是我们应该赢得比赛,2:2的平局使队伍处境变得更加艰难。事实上,我们从来没有放弃过。对于德比的失败我很失望,但是我们必须面对是还有更多的比赛要打这个事实。在足球场上我们经常象这样失去已经领先的优势。我们必须比以往更加团结,只有这样大家才能共同渡过难关。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-2-28 14:24:01编辑过]

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-2-27 17:29
标题: 2月27日
J.ZANETTI: "WE SHOULD HAVE WON"
Friday, 27 February 2004 00:15:44   
SOCHAUX - Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti 's remarks to Inter Channel about the 2-2 draw with Sochaux:

"We're bitter about the 2-2 draw because after being in the lead twice we should have brought home a victory. They are a good team that move a lot and don't give away any reference points. It's a period in which we're being punished for every small mistake we make."

译文:

我们难以接受 2:2的平局,因为在我们已经取得2球领先的优势后我们是想把胜利带回家的,他们做的很好移动范围很大并且不泄露任何痕迹的一个好的队伍。这是我们因我们犯的一切小的错误受到处罚的一个时期。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-2-28 14:37:10编辑过]

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-3-4 20:09
标题: 2004年3月4日
J.ZANETTI: "A PERFORMANCE OF CHARACTER"
Thursday, 04 March 2004 10:00:01   
MILAN - Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti made the following comments to Inter Channel after the 0-0 draw at home to Sochaux:

"Only qualification counted. We played a match of great character against a technically very strong team, by risking only twice in the second half.

"Now we go to Rome to give another high-level performance because we need to get back the points we lack in the championship.

"We're working to rebuild the great team that we saw in the first phase of Zaccheroni's management."

萨内蒂:“一场性格的演绎”
周四 2004年3月4日10:00:01

国际米兰队长贾维尔·萨内蒂在INTER频道对主场0-0平肖索做了以下解释:

我们的对手在技术上非常强,我们的资格也得到了承认,在下半场只有两次机会。

接下来我们将会去罗马去进行另外一场高水平的比赛,因为我们需要拿回我们在联盟杯失去的分数。

我们正在努力重现一支像扎切罗尼前一阶段管理时期那样的强队。

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-3-6 11:54
标题: 3月5日采访
J.ZANETTI AT 'THE FIFA 100' GALA: "INTER FOREVER"
Friday, 05 March 2004 17:02:11   
APPIANO GENTILE - Together with Inter president Giacinto Facchetti and technical director Marco Branca, Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti represented the club yesterday evening at 'The Fifa 100' gala in London.

"I'm very happy to be recognised as one of the top one hundred football players in Fifa's history," said the Argentine defender to Inter Channel. "Yesterday I saw a lot of champions from the past and present, and being there was a reason for me to be proud. I would love to end my career at Inter and after many years here, stay close to the team and the club."

译文:

背景:
庆祝FIFA一百周年的“THE FIFA 100”庆典在伦敦自然历史博物馆举行,大约有650名嘉宾参加了庆典,庆祝这项运动的过去和现在。
主席法切蒂(由FIFA主席布拉特亲自邀请)、技术总监布兰卡和队长萨内蒂(携同夫人保拉出席)代表国际俱乐部参加了庆典。与埃姆雷、维埃里一起,国际队长被选入了贝利的当代50名冠军人物名单中。贝尔戈米也被邀请参加“THE FIFA 100”庆典,他与国际代表团一道。

萨内蒂说:
“我非常高兴能入选成为国际足联历史上一百名最佳球员之一,昨天我看见了许多足球历史上过去和现在的冠军球员。我和能他们在一起我感到非常自豪。我愿意在国际米兰结束自己的足球生涯,我要继续为俱乐部效力数年直至退出足坛。

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-3-9 00:59
标题: 3月8日采访
J.ZANETTI: "WE DIDN'T TAKE OUR CHANCES"
Monday, 08 March 2004 08:28:01   
MILAN - Javier Zanetti spoke to Inter Channel about Sunday evening's defeat in Rome.

"I think last night's result is a bit deceptive," said the Nerazzurri captain. "Inter played an excellent match, but we're not taking our chances at the moment and then we're punished straight away... After our goal last night Roma remained in their own half. Then the penalty kick came..."

Looking ahead to Thursday's Uefa Cup fourth round first leg against Benfica in Lisbon, Zanetti added: "We left the Olimpico with our heads held high, even though I understand that it's difficult for the Inter fans to stomach a result like this. Now we're focusing on Benfica. We know we can play a good match on Thursday."

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-3-12 18:23
标题: 3月12日采访
J.ZANETTI: "CAREFUL AND FOCUSED"
Friday, 12 March 2004 00:47:27   
LISBON - Javier Zanetti spoke to Inter Channel after the Nerazzurri's 0-0 draw with Benfica in the Uefa Cup fourth round first leg.

"It was a very hard-fought match against a team full of quality players," said the Inter captain. "In similar situations we had let in too many goals, but today we were very careful and focused. Qualification is wide open but first there's Chievo and we're in an emergency."

译文:

联盟杯首回合国米同本菲卡战成0:0的结果后,队长萨内蒂说:
“一场艰难的比赛,他们的队里有很好的球员,在相同的情况下的结果是我们有更多饿进球机会,今天我们对待他们很小心谨慎,可惜一直没能打开局面”

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-3-14 14:10:33编辑过]

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-3-25 04:48
标题: 3月23日官网采访
J.ZANETTI: "IT WAS ABOUT TIME"
Monday, 22 March 2004 08:00:02   
MILAN - Inter were back to winning ways in Ancona on Sunday afternoon. Captain Javier Zanetti underlined the importance of the 2-0 victory in an interview with Inter Channel.

"It was about time," he said. "We've returned to winning and it was very important for us. Ancona showed they aren't a humble side, and Roma didn't get more than a point against them. Besides, there are no easy matches in the Italian championship."

The victory in Italy's Le Marche region puts the Nerazzurri back on track in the Serie A , and fourth place remains a realistic objective. Zanetti confirmed: "It's fundamental for us. We took a step forward yesterday, but there's still a long way to go."

With Ancona out of the way, it's time for the Uefa Cup . Zanetti: "The victory at Ancona allows us to prepare for the match with more serenity. It will be another very important match against Benfica."

国际米兰再次回到胜利道路上来了,周六2:0轻松拿下对安科纳的比赛之后,队长萨内蒂接受了采访。
“是时候了,”他说,“我们重新回到胜利的轨道上来,这对我们很关键。安科纳并不是一支弱旅,罗马本赛季也不过从他们身上拿到1分而已。更何况,意甲联赛中无易打之仗,这场胜利极大的振奋了我们的士气。”

赢下对安科纳的比赛,也使得国际争取本赛季第四名的目标变的现实起来。萨内蒂表示:“昨天的比赛不过是为我们可能取得第四名奠定一个基础,未来的道路还是漫长的,需要我们不泄的努力!”

国际即将在联盟杯中迎来本菲卡队,第一回合的较量双方以平局收场。联赛的顺利让国际可以投入更多精力于欧洲赛场。“这也是一场重要的比赛,”萨内蒂说,“我们会努力走的更远的!”

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-3-30 22:44:36编辑过]

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-3-30 23:11
标题: 3月28日赛后官网采访
J.ZANETTI: "WE STAYED UNITED AND WE WON"
Sunday, 28 March 2004 17:24:51   
REGGIO CALABRIA - Javier Zanetti spoke about Inter's 2-0 win over Reggina directly after the final whistle at the Oreste Granillo. "We suffered to get this victory but we needed it because it's these victories which are needed in certain situations," he said. "erhaps you're not playing well, but you stay united throughout and at the end the three points come."

The Inter captain pointed out a significant statistic: "In the championship and cup we've now gone four matches without defeat. It's a positive series of results that motivates us for the final phase of the season."

我们团结,我们胜利!

在国际米兰2:0战胜雷吉纳之后,队长萨内蒂接受了采访。
“我们需要这场比赛的胜利,这样才能保证我们在联赛里取得一个合适的名次。比赛过程是艰难的,”他表示,“我们全队踢的并不是很好,但大家团结一致,胜利天平最终还是倾向我们这边。”
萨内蒂举出一个重要的数据:“联盟杯和联赛的最近四场比赛,我们都没有失利。这是个好现象,对全队上下也是个激励,激励大家在赛程的最后阶段能再接再厉更上层楼。

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-4-4 22:30
标题: 4月3号主场对尤文图斯前的官网采访
J.ZANETTI: "WE WANT THIS VICTORY"
Saturday, 03 April 2004 08:00:01   
APPIANO GENTILE - "It's a match which needs no introduction. We all await Inter v Juventus with a great desire to win," said Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel ahead of tomorrow night's big match at the Meazza.

A veteran of Italy derbies, the Nerazzurri captain knows the team doesn't require any motivations in particular to face the Bianconeri. "Inter v Juventus is a prestigious clash with a great history. We know how important a victory is for the team, the club and the fans. We all want this victory."

Zanetti added, "We all have only one thing in mind. We want to play a great match. This week we have worked very well and with a great desire to do well. I have no doubts that those who play against Juventus will give everything they have. And it is a lot."

“我们渴望胜利!”

国际米兰和尤文图斯大战在即,国际队长萨内蒂接受采访时表示:“这场比赛毋须多说什么了,我们只有一个念头:就是取得胜利!”
作为意大利德比的老兵,萨内蒂很清楚自己的队伍并不需要什么特别的激励,因为在面对尤文这个对手时,每个人都卯足了劲头。
“在历史上,每次我们和尤文的比赛都十分激烈。我们全队上下包括所有支持我们的球迷都清楚知道赢下这场的意义!我们必须争取胜利!”
萨内蒂又补充道:“我们会努力踢出一场精彩的比赛来。这个星期以来,所有队员满怀斗志,训练的十分刻苦。我相信这场比赛我们会给所有支持我们的人一个满意的答复。”

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-4-5 23:02
标题: 4月4日国际3:2斑马 赛后采访
J.ZANETTI: "NOW FOR MARSEILLE"
Sunday, 04 April 2004 23:18:57   
MILAN - "A great victory against a great team," said a delighted Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel about the Nerazzurri's 3-2 victory over Juventus .

But the Inter captain warned: "It's a prestigious victory and it's very important for the standings, but on Thursday we have another fundamental match. Now we must concentrate immediately on the match in Marseille."

On Sunday evening at the Meazza Inter showed what they are capable of doing with a near full-strength squad. Zanetti confirmed: "Yes, with all our players available we can do great things. But injuries are part of football and you need to evaluate everything during the course of an entire season."

静候马塞

国际米兰3:2击败尤文之后,队长萨内蒂表示:”这场胜利对我们非常有意义,有助于我们在积分榜上取得一个合适的位置。”
但他同时也提醒道:“但目前我们必须考虑周二联盟杯对马塞的比赛了。这场比赛也很关键。我们要集中全部精力去对付每一个对手。”

周日晚上的梅亚查球场,见证了国际米兰的实力。
萨内蒂肯定道:“我们如果都状态不错没什么伤病,就可以做到一切,做好一切!但伤病也是足球的一部分,我们需要在整个赛季里去不断的调整自己。”

作者: 小貂    时间: 2004-4-11 15:58
J.ZANETTI: "A FUNDAMENTAL RETURN LEG"
Friday, 09 April 2004 00:37:00   
MARSEILLE - Javier Zanetti analysed the Nerazzurri's 1-0 defeat away to Marseille in a post-match interview with Inter Channel.

"They waited for us in defence and didn't leave us any spaces. It was a very difficult match, I think Inter contained well but unfortunately this isn't enough," said the Inter captain.

"We should have tried to go through on goal more, but we were stunned by that goal we should have avoided. Also, we tried playing long balls forward, but this isn't our type of game."

The Nerazzurri survived a few scares at the Vélodrome and next week's return match is wide open. Zanetti added: "It's never easy at this level and it won't be at the San Siro either. Now we'll start preparing for the match against Perugia then we have the return leg of this match which will be fundamental."

Marseille will be without star player Drogba for the Uefa Cup quarter-final return match, and Zanetti knows its an advantage for the Nerazzurri. "He's their best player, he's an excellent striker who's capable of playing up front on his own. But we'll have to show we're capable of going on in this competition."

译文:

J.萨内蒂:至关重要的次回合   
在赛后接受国际频道采访时,J.萨内蒂队长分析了国际1比0败于马赛的比赛。

“他们在后防线等着我们,没有留下任何空隙给我们。这是一场很困难的比赛,我认为国际压制住了对方,但可惜这是不够的。”队长说道。

“我们其实应该多争取一些突破机会,但那个我们本来可以阻止的失球打击了我们,我们尝试向前长传,但这样不是我们擅长的比赛模式。”

国际在马赛没有受到更大的损失,下周次回合比赛的结果是开放的。队长继续说道:“这并非易事,在圣西罗也不会是。现在我们会开始准备对佩鲁贾的比赛,接着就是至关重要的次回合比赛。”

下回合马赛的球星德罗巴将会缺席,萨内蒂知道这对国际有利。“他是对方最出色的球员,他是优秀的前锋,有能力在前面单打独斗。但是我们必需显示我们有能力继续留在竞赛中。”

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-4-15 20:23
标题: 4月14日联盟杯 国际0:1马赛
J.ZANETTI: "WE GAVE EVERYTHING"
Wednesday, 14 April 2004 23:48:49   
MILAN - His four hundredth match in black and blue didn't go like he wanted it to. "Unfortunately we lost, we didn't need this result," said Javier Zanetti about Inter's Uefa Cup exit.

"We came on to the pitch with the desire to get through the round, we let in a goal which was against the run of play," added the Nerazzurri captain. "We had the scoring chances, while they had one shot on goal and scored. We gave everything, their goal took our legs away. But we make take into account that we were in an emergency situation, with a lot of players who weren't at their best.

"It's a very bitter evening because we really wanted to win this match and get through the round. Perhaps we paid for the defeat in the first leg in Marseille."

Zanetti concluded: "I'm pleased about the four hundred matches, I hope there are a lot more to come."

萨内蒂:我们已经尽了力

萨内蒂身着蓝黑剑条衫的第400场比赛并未能如他赛前所愿般的取得胜利。“很遗憾我们输了,这是我们最不愿看到的结果。”在国际米兰队被淘汰出联盟杯后,萨内蒂这样说道。

“我们带着对晋级的渴望踏上赛场,目前处境不太妙,我们必须要挽回一个以上的球才有晋级下轮的希望。”队长在接受采访时说:“在比赛中我们有很多进球机会却都错过了,对手只有一次射门,然而他们却把握住了机会进了球。我们已经竭尽全力,可对手的进球把我们淘汰出联盟杯。这场比赛也暴露出球队现在的一些问题,很多队员都不在状态,这是目前需要引起重视并急待解决的问题。”

“今晚的失败将是个很痛苦的回忆,因为我们十分渴望赢得比赛并晋级下轮。也许在上一场我们负于马赛队的时候,就注定要在今天付出代价的,”

萨内蒂最后说道:“我很高兴能为国米出场400次,我期待着下一个甚至更多的里程碑的到来。”

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-4-19 23:20
标题: 4月19日国际4:2博罗尼亚 赛后采访
J.ZANETTI: "READY FOR THE FINAL SPRINT"
Monday, 19 April 2004 08:00:02   
MILAN - "A very, very important victory." With these words Inter captain Javier Zanetti described Sunday afternoon's 4-2 win at home to Bologna which sees the Nerazzurri move into fourth place.

"There are four matches to go until the end, we know we have to take to the pitch with the same desire and determination we showed yesterday. We're ready for the final sprint."

Speaking to Inter Channel about the performance against the Rossoblu, Zanetti added: "It was a good game. We played the ball on the ground thanks to the excellent movements of our strikers. We let in two goals because of a moment's distraction in defence, we must improve our concentration and keep it high for the whole ninety minutes."

Next Sunday it's Lazio at the San Siro. "We have the whole week to prepare for this match," continued Zanetti. "They have the derby [in midweek], but we just have to think about ourselves, regardless of the result of their game in hand."

萨内蒂:“做好全力冲刺的准备”

国米队长萨内蒂在周日球队4比2战胜博罗尼亚后如此评价本场比赛:“这是一场很重要的胜利。”凭借这场胜利,国米在联赛中的排名已经上升到第四位。

“离赛季结束还有四轮,在剩下的比赛中我们都要像昨天那样,用巨大的热情和决心去面对。全队上下都已经做好了全力冲刺的准备。"

谈到与博罗尼亚的这场比赛,萨内蒂还说:“这是一场伟大的比赛,靠着中场队员准确的传球和前锋精彩的表演我们赢得了胜利。由于防守时精力不够集中,我们丢了两球,这就提醒我们在整场比赛的90分钟都要高度集中精神,不能有一丝懈怠。”

国米下一轮将在主场迎战拉齐奥。萨内蒂活:“我们有整整一周时间来准备这场比赛,而对方在周三还要补赛一场。但是我们也不能因此而掉以轻心,应该多考虑自己目前的情况,做好充分准备。”

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-4-26 23:21
标题: 4月25日国际0:0拉奇奥 赛后采访
J.ZANETTI: "A FAIR RESULT"
Sunday, 25 April 2004 17:29:39   
MILAN - Nil-nil in Milan and one-one in Reggio Calabria. Nothing changes in the fight for fourth as the Nerazzurri remain a point ahead of Parma and Lazio .

"No one has an advantage, it will be a fight until the end," admitted Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel. "All three teams involved in the race for fourth place have three difficult and important matches to play."

Focusing on the 0-0 draw with Lazio at the San Siro, the Inter captain commented: "We knew it would be a tough match. There were chances for both teams, I think the draw is the right result."

Goalkeepers Fontana and Peruzzi were both candidates for man of the match, and Zanetti paid his compliments to his former teammate: "Angelo did well to save my shot and he was very fast when he anticipated Adriano."

在上周末国际米兰主场与拉齐奥的比赛中,双方互交白卷。这样的结果对国米在联赛中的排名并无影响,目前国米在积分榜上排名第四,以一分的优势领先于拉齐奥。

国米队长萨内蒂赛后说:“现在有三支球队在竞争第四名的位置,没有哪一支有优势可言,这种情况将一直持续到联赛结束。因此我们后面的三场比赛都很重要,同时也很困难。”

对于国际米兰零比零战平拉齐奥的比赛,队长认为:“赛前我们就知道这将是一场艰苦的比赛,两支球队都有获胜的机会。在我看来这个结果对双方都是公平的。”

两队的门将方塔纳和佩鲁济在比赛中都有上佳表现,萨内蒂对他的前对友佩鲁济给予了高度的赞扬:“他的表现很出色,精彩地扑出了我的射门,又反应神速的救出了阿德里亚诺的补射。”

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-4-28 14:56
标题: 4月26日对拉齐奥赛后出场记录再创新高
J.ZANETTI SURPASSES HIMSELF
Monday, 26 April 2004 13:13:41   
MILAN - Javier Zanetti is still out in front in the table of minutes played this season, and has improved on last year's tally of 4275 minutes. With three official matches remaining, the Nerazzurri captain has played 4304 (97% of the total). Defender Ivan Cordoba and goalkeeper Francesco Toldo in second and third places.

贾维尔·萨内蒂在本赛季在全队出场时间榜上名列第一,比上赛季总出场时间4275分钟有所提高,在三项官方比赛中,国际米兰队长踢了4307分钟(总时间的97%)。后卫科尔多巴和守门员托尔多分列2到3位。

J. Zanetti 4304 97%

Cordoba 3786 85%

Toldo 3754 85%

Adani 2805 63%

Cannavaro 2713 61%

Vieri 2428 55%

C.Zanetti 2252 51%

Kily Gonzalez 2163 49%

Martins 2157 49%

Cruz 2062 46%

Helveg 1988 45%

Emre 1619 36%

Farinos 1613 36%

van der Meyde 1450 33%

Recoba 1428 32%

Pasquale 1345 30%

Almeyda 1322 30%

Gamarra 1308 29%

Materazzi 1275 29%

Adriano 1185 27%

Lamouchi 1157 26%

Stankovic 1119 25%

Fontana 750 17%

Brechet 710 16%

Karagounis 665 15%

Okan 340 8%

Coco 265 6%

Kallon 216 5%

Cordaz 26 1%

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-5-11 13:26
标题: 5月10日1:0胜帕尔玛后官网访谈
J.ZANETTI: "NO CALCULATIONS"
Monday, 10 May 2004 08:00:01   
MILAN - "It was an important and hard-fought victory," said Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after Sunday's Serie A Week 33 win at home to Parma . "It was our last chance to get fourth place and right from the first minute we played with the right determination."

Three points separate the Nerazzurri from a place in the 2004/05 Champions League qualifying round. "It will be very difficult because they need points to stay up," said the Inter captain about next Sunday's match in Tuscany. "We must go to Empoli without making any calculations because if we do we risk ruining everything."

“这是一场很重要同时也很艰苦的胜利。”在上周日意甲第33轮国米主场战胜帕尔马的比赛之后,队长萨内蒂接受采访时说道。“这是我们能否获得第四名的最后一次机会,从第一分钟开始,全队上下就都以必胜的决心全神贯注投入到比赛之中。”

全取三分使得国米很有希望在下赛季的欧洲冠军联赛中觅得一席之地。“最后一轮比赛也是相当艰难的,因为对手也需要获胜才有可能留在甲级队中。”谈到下周日客场与恩波利的比赛时队长说:“现在最重要的是打好比赛,对别人的情况我们不能考虑太多,否则就会乱了自己的阵脚。”

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-5-11 13:52
标题: 对帕尔玛比赛后出场记录统计
J.ZANETTI COMPLETES HALF-CENTURY
Monday, 10 May 2004 11:28:01   
MILAN - Sunday afternoon's 1-0 win at home to Parma was Inter's 51st match of the season. Javier Zanetti is the most present player this campaign, with a half-century of appearances to his credit. Behind the Inter captain, who sat out the Tim Cup match at home to Reggina, are Ivan Cordoba (47 matches) and Francesco Toldo (45 matches).

2003/04 appearances:

J. Zanetti 50
Cordoba 47
Toldo 45
Martins 37
Adani 36
Cruz 35
Cannavaro 34
Vieri 33
Helveg 32
Kily Gonzalez 32
C.Zanetti 29
Emre 29
Recoba 28
van der Meyde 26
Lamouchi 26
Farinos 25
Pasquale 21
Almeyda 20
Adriano 18
Karagounis 17
Gamarra 17
Materazzi 17
Stankovic 15
Brechet 14
Okan 9
Kallon 7
Fontana 7
Coco 4
Cordaz 1

昨天下午的比赛是国际米兰本赛季的第51场比赛。萨内蒂是出场最多的球员,共50场,他唯一缺席的就是意大利杯主场对雷吉纳的比赛。排名第二和第三的分别是科尔多瓦和托尔多。

2003/04赛季出场次数排行榜   
    萨内蒂 50
    科尔多瓦 47
    托尔多 45
    马丁斯 37
    阿达尼 36
    克鲁兹 35
    卡纳瓦罗 34
    维耶里 33
    赫尔维格 32
    基利 32
    扎内蒂 29
    埃姆雷 29
    雷科巴 28
    范德梅德 26
    拉穆齐 26
    法里诺斯 25
    帕斯夸拉 21
    阿尔梅达 20
    阿德里亚诺 18
    卡拉贡尼斯 17
    加马拉 17
    马特拉奇 17
    斯坦科维奇 15
    布雷谢 14
    奥坎 9
    卡隆 7
    丰塔纳 7
    科科 4
    科达兹 1

详细比赛时间如下:

MILAN - With one match of the season to go, Inter captain Javier Zanetti has played 4484 of the 4620 official minutes (97% of the total). Ivan Cordoba is in second place (3966 minutes), while Francesco Toldo is third (3934 minutes). Cannavaro and Adani are fourth and fifth respectively, with over 2800 minutes each.

Minutes played:

J. Zanetti 4484 97%
Cordoba 3966 86%
Toldo 3934 85%
Cannavaro 2893 63%
Adani 2805 61%
Vieri 2522 55%
C.Zanetti 2342 51%
Kily Gonzalez 2324 50%
Martins 2187 47%
Cruz 2122 46%
Helveg 1992 43%
Emre 1799 39%
Farinos 1613 35%
Materazzi 1455 31%
van der Meyde 1450 31%
Recoba 1439 31%
Pasquale 1416 31%
Almeyda 1322 29%
Adriano 1309 28%
Gamarra 1308 28%
Stankovic 1299 28%
Lamouchi 1157 25%
Fontana 750 16%
Brechet 710 15%
Karagounis 684 15%
Okan 340 7%
Kallon 272 6%
Coco 265 6%
Cordaz 26 1%

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-5-26 18:56
标题: 5月25日,国际米兰“阿根廷帮”加入国家队开始集训
ARGENTINA SQUAD TO CONVENE TODAY
Tuesday, 25 May 2004 11:41:55   
BUENOS AIRES - Nerazzurri Javier Zanetti and Cristian Kily Gonzalez will join up with the Argentina squad today to prepare for the upcoming World Cup qualifying matches against Brazil (on 2 June) and Paraguay (on 6 June).

Just eight players will turn up at the Argentina training camp, as numerous players still have club matches to play in various European and Central American competitions. By the weekend the squad will be almost at full strength, with the Paris Saint Germain (Coupe de France final) and Cruz Azul (Mexican Cup) players to arrive later.

The Argentines will start off training with some aerobic work to maintain physical condition, followed by a series of individual technique exercises.

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-6-1 20:00
标题: 5月31日 萨内蒂成为阿根廷队队长
ZANETTI TO CAPTAIN ARGENTINA
Monday, 31 May 2004 11:43:15   
MILAN - Everything is set for Wednesday's Germany 2006 qualifying match between South American giants and fierce rivals Argentina and Brazil. Argentina are currently top of the table with 11 points, followed by Paraguay (10), Brazil (9) and Venezuela (9).

With Ayala out through suspension, Javier Zanetti will captain Argentina against Adriano's national team.

Bielsa is expected to use a 3-3-1-3 formation for the clash in Belo Horizonte. In front of goalkeeper Cavallero, the Argentina coach will field a three-man defence with Samuel in the middle, Quiroga on the right and Heinze on the left. Javier Zanetti will take up a right midfield position, with Mascherano in the middle, Sorin on the left and Aimar just behind the strikers. In the three-man attack, Crespo will be flanked by Kily Gonzalez on the left and either Delgado or Rosales on the right.

万事俱备只欠东风,本周三阿根廷和巴西两支劲旅将在2006年德国世界杯预选赛中相遇。目前阿根廷积11分排在积分榜首位,巴拉圭以10而排在第二,巴西和委内瑞拉共积9分并列第三。

由于阿亚拉的停赛,J·萨内蒂担任队长挑战阿德里亚诺所在的巴西队。

在巴西的贝洛·奥里藏特,贝尔萨可能会比赛中使用3313阵型。主教练将在门将卡巴列罗前使用三后卫组成后防线,萨穆艾尔居中、奎罗加在右边、海因策居左,而队长J·萨内蒂会出现在右中场的位置上,马斯切拉诺在中场调度,索林居左。艾马尔处在前锋后面充当前腰,在前场三叉戟中克雷斯波的左翼是基利,右翼可能是德尔加多或者罗萨莱斯中的一人。
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-6-5 00:16
标题: 6月3日 巴西3:1阿根廷
BRAZIL BEAT ARGENTINA
Thursday, 03 June 2004 08:14:42   

MILAN - Ronaldo won and converted three penalties to give Brazil a 3-1 victory over Argentina in Wednesday's World Cup Qualifying Tournament match in Belo Horizonte.

Nerazzurri Javier Zanetti and Cristian Kily Gonzalez played the entire match, while Adriano remained on the Brazil bench.

BRAZIL 3-1 ARGENTINA (HT: 1-0)

Scorers: Ronaldo (16', 68', 90'+2'), Sorin (81')

BRAZIL: Dida; Cafú, Roque Junior, Juan, Roberto Carlos; Juninho Pernambucano (Julio Baptista 76'), Edmílson, Zé Roberto, Kaká (Alex 76'); Luiz Fabiano (Edu 90'+1'), Ronaldo
Coach: Carlos Alberto Parreira

ARGENTINA: Pablo Cavallero; Facundo Quiroga, Walter Samuel, Gabriel Heinze; Javier Zanetti , Javier Mascherano, Juan Pablo Sorin; Luis González (Pablo Aimar 62'); César Delgado (Mauro Rosales 36'; Javier Saviola 62'), Hernán Crespo, Cristian Kily González
Coach: Marcelo Bielsa

罗纳尔多用三个点球赢得06年世界杯南美区预选赛巴西对阿根廷3:1的胜利。

贾维尔·萨内蒂和基利·冈萨雷斯首发并参加了整场比赛,而阿德里亚诺一直在板凳上度过。

比赛相关人员:

BRAZIL 3-1 ARGENTINA (HT: 1-0)

Scorers: Ronaldo (16', 68', 90'+2'), Sorin (81')

BRAZIL: Dida; Cafú, Roque Junior, Juan, Roberto Carlos; Juninho Pernambucano (Julio Baptista 76'), Edmílson, Zé Roberto, Kaká (Alex 76'); Luiz Fabiano (Edu 90'+1'), Ronaldo
Coach: Carlos Alberto Parreira

ARGENTINA: Pablo Cavallero; Facundo Quiroga, Walter Samuel, Gabriel Heinze; Javier Zanetti , Javier Mascherano, Juan Pablo Sorin; Luis González (Pablo Aimar 62'); César Delgado (Mauro Rosales 36'; Javier Saviola 62'), Hernán Crespo, Cristian Kily González
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-6-5 00:31
标题: 6月3日巴西对阿根廷是萨内蒂代替国家队第80次出场
J.ZANETTI WINS 80TH ARGENTINA CAP

Thursday, 03 June 2004 11:11:55   
MILAN - Javier Zanetti made his 80th appearance for Argentina in last night's World Cup qualifier against Brazil. The Inter captain is sixth in the table of most-capped Argentines, behind Diego Simeone (106), Oscar Ruggeri (97), Diego Maradona (91), Ariel Ortega (86) and Roberto Ayala (83).

Zanetti has been a permanent fixture in the national team for almost a decade. He made his international debut in Chile 0-3 Argentina on 16 November 1994, and under former head coach Passarella made 37 appearances and scored four goals. Under current boss Bielsa, Zanetti has captained Argentina four times in 43 appearances.

贾维尔·萨内蒂为在世界杯预选赛客场对巴西的比赛中已为阿根廷出战了80场。国际米兰的队长在阿根廷队员里排第6, 名列迭哥·西蒙尼(106)、奥斯卡·鲁杰里(97),迭戈·马拉多纳(91) ,阿里尔·奥尔特加(86)和罗伯托·阿亚拉(83)之后。

萨内蒂是近十年内在国家队的一个不可撼动的球员。 他在1994年11月16日对智利的比赛是他为国家队首次出战,那场比赛智利0- 3阿根廷,和在前主教练帕萨雷拉带领下出场37次,进4 球。 在现教练贝尔萨下,萨内蒂为阿根廷出场43次,担任队长4 次。
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-6-7 15:49
标题: 6月6日 国际米兰南美球员出战
GERMANY 2006 QUALIFIERS: NERAZZURRI IN ACTION
Sunday, 06 June 2004 10:41:56   

MILAN - Several Nerazzurri are in FIFA World Cup South American Qualifying Tournament action this weekend. Here's the complete schedule:

几位国际米兰的南美球员将会在本周末06世界杯南美洲的预选赛里为国家队出战。
这是完整的时间表:

Matchday 7:
Ecuador-Bolivia 3-2, played on Saturday.
Sunday 6 June: Argentina v Paraguay
Sunday 6 June: Peru v Venezuela
Sunday 6 June: Colombia v Uruguay
Sunday 6 June: Chile v Brazil

Standings:
Brazil 12
Argentina 11
Chile 10
Paraguay 10
Ecuador 10
Venezuela 9
Peru 8
Uruguay 7
Bolivia 6
Colombia 4

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-6-7 16:04
标题: 6月7日 阿根廷0:0巴拉圭
ARGENTINA 0 PARAGUAY 0
Monday, 07 June 2004 08:16:56   

MILAN - Sunday's World Cup qualifying match between Argentina (Javier Zanetti , Kily Gonzalez) and Paraguay (Carlos Alberto Gamarra) finished in a scoreless draw.

周日,与巴拉圭之间世界杯预选赛的比赛中,阿根廷0:0和对方握手言和(国际球员基利出场,萨内蒂未获得上场机会)。

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-6-8 19:13
标题: 6月7日 世界杯南美预选赛再战罢一轮

SOUTH AMERCIAN WC QUALIFYING ROUND-UP

Monday, 07 June 2004 16:46:47   

MILAN - It's tight at the top of the South American World Cup qualifying group after seven matchdays. The first four teams qualify directly for Germany 2006, while the fifth-placed team faces a play-off against the winners of the Oceania group.

在06世界杯南美区预选赛中,阿根廷紧随榜首的巴西之后。其中第一名到第四名4个队直接参加德国2006年世界杯,第五名将和大洋洲小组的第一名参加淘汰赛。

其中下一场比赛将在2004年9月4—5日举行。

Standings:
Brazil 13
Argentina 12
Chile 11
Paraguay 11
Ecuador 10
Venezuela 10
Peru 9
Colombia 7
Uruguay 7
Bolivia 6

Matchday 7 Results:
5 June 2004
Ecuador 3-2 Bolivia

6 June 2004
Colombia 5-0 Uruguay
Argentina 0-0 Paraguay
Peru 0-0 Venezuela
Chile 1-1 Brazil

Matchday 8 Fixtures:
4-5 September 2004
Paraguay v Venezuela
Chile v Colombia
Uruguay v Ecuador
Peru v Argentina
Brazil v Bolivia

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-6-19 16:54
标题: 6月18日 萨内蒂被召入国家队备战美洲杯
COPA AMERICA: 3 NERAZZURRI CALLED UP
Friday, 18 June 2004 16:38:49   

MILAN - Argentines Javier Zanetti and Cristian Kily Gonzalez and Brazilian Adriano have been called up to their national teams for the 41st edition of the Copa America, to take place in Peru from 6-25 July.

The date for the Brazil retreat has yet to be officially communicated, while Argentina have two friendly internationals lined up before the tournament gets underway. Zanetti & co take on Colombia in Miami on 27 June then Peru in New York on 30 June before their opening Copa America match against Ecuador in Chiclayo on 7 July. Brazil's opening match of the tournament is against Chile in Arequipa on 8 July.

Uruguay coach Fossati has not called up Alvaro Recoba to his Copa America squad

队长,基利,阿德三名国际球员已被召入各自国家队参加第41届秘鲁美洲杯。

赛前阿根廷还有两场热身赛,6月27日在迈阿密打哥伦比亚,30日在纽约对秘鲁。随后7月7日参加首场对厄瓜多尔的正式比赛。

巴西7月8日首场对智利。

乌拉圭主教练没召入CHINO参加这届美洲杯。
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-6-22 16:34
标题: 6月21日 周五确定冠军联赛的抽签时间
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFYING DRAW ON FRIDAY
Monday, 21 June 2004 13:22:57   
MILAN - The draw for the first two qualifying rounds of the 2004/05 Champions League takes place at Uefa's headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland this Friday. The two-legged qualifying round matches will be played on 14 & 21 July and 28 July & 4 August.

Inter enter the competition at the third qualifying round stage (1st leg matches on 10 & 11 August, 2nd legs on 24 & 25 August), the draw for which will take place Nyon on 30 July.

本周五欧足联将在瑞士总部抽签决定2004/05赛季冠军联赛的回合的对阵形式,而参加资格赛的俱乐部将在7月14—21日和8月4日—28日进行比赛。

其中国际米兰第一回合的比赛是8月10日,第二回合比赛是8月24日。届时再抽签决定对阵形式。
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-6-29 20:56
标题: 6月28日 美洲杯热身赛阿根廷0:2哥伦比亚
FRIENDLY: ARGENTINA 0 COLOMBIA 2
Monday, 28 June 2004 09:49:42   
MILAN - Argentina were beaten 2-0 by a Cordoba-less Colombia on Sunday in the first of their two pre-Copa America friendly internationals. Marcelo Bielsa's side face the United States at the Giants Stadium in New York this Wednesday.

ARGENTINA 0-2 COLOMBIA

Scorers: Tressor Moreno 21', Sergio Herrera 31'

ARGENTINA: Pablo Cavallero; Facundo Quiroga (Mariano González 46'), Roberto Ayala, Gabriel Heinze; Javier Zanetti, Fabricio Coloccini, Juan Pablo Sorin (Diego Placente 78'); Andrés D´Alessandro; Rosales, Javier Saviola, Kily Gonzalez (Luciano Figueroa 75')

COLOMBIA: Miguel Calero; Gonzalo Martínez (Hayder Palacio 81'), Andrés Orozco, Arley Dinas, Gustavo Victoria; Oscar Díaz, Abel Aguilar, Jairo Patiño, David Ferreira (Edwin Congo 88'); Tressor Moreno, Sergio Herrera (Andrés González 90'+1')
Coach: Reinaldo Rueda

Referee: Kevin Terry (USA)

Booked: Javier Zanetti 20', Tressor Moreno 21', Abel Aguilar 26', Gabriel Heinze 30'
Sent off: Andrés D´Alessandro 65'

本周日,哥伦比亚在美国橘子碗举行的美洲杯热身赛上2:0击败了阿根廷。

上半场21分钟萨内蒂吃到黄牌,下半场被贝尔萨用马里亚诺冈萨雷斯替下。

另一名国际球员基利75分钟时被菲盖劳阿换下。

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-7-22 01:03
标题: 7月21日 萨内蒂:已为国际米兰准备就绪
J.ZANETTI: "READY FOR INTER"
Wednesday, 21 July 2004 11:16:59   
MILAN - Javier Zanetti and Cristian Kily Gonzalez are through to final of the 2004 Copa America, the first time Argentina have reached the last act of the South American tournament for nations in eleven years. In the semi-final win over Colombia, the Inter and Argentina captain completed a century of appearances for his national team (including official matches, friendlies and Olympic Games tournaments).

But Javier hasn't forgotten about Inter. Called up to the Argentinian Olympic squad as an over-age player, he has decided not to take part in the Athens 2004 football tournament, a decision he explained to Argentina Football Federation and Inter executives.

"I can't wait to return to Italy and take to the pitch in a Nerazzurri shirt," Zanetti said on the telephone from Peru. "I want to be available to Inter and Roberto Mancini as soon as possible, and this is why I won't go to Athens with Argentina."

贾维尔·萨内蒂、基利·冈萨雷斯所在的阿根廷队进入了2004年美洲杯的决赛,这是他们时隔十一年后重返这项南美洲赛事的决赛。在阿根廷半决赛战胜哥伦比亚后,国际米兰和阿根廷的队长完成了他为国效力的第100场比赛(包括正式比赛、友谊赛和奥运会比赛)。
但是贾维尔没有忘记国际米兰。在之前,他以超龄球员的身份进入阿根廷出战2004雅典奥运会的大名单,但他现在已经决定不参加雅典奥运会,他向阿根廷足协和国际米兰高层解释了这个决定。
“我想立即回到意大利,身披蓝黑剑条衫出场。”在从秘鲁打来的电话中萨内蒂说道,“我希望能尽快为国际米兰和罗伯特·曼奇尼效力,这也是我为什么不和其它阿根廷球员一起参加雅典奥运会的原因。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-7-25 10:51
标题: 7月23日 萨内蒂:之后我们将一起获胜!

J.ZANETTI: "WE'LL WIN TOGETHER AFTER"
Friday, 23 July 2004 11:12:26   
LIMA - There will be three Nerazzurri on the pitch in Sunday's Copa America final between Argentina and Brazil. One of them, Inter captain Javier Zanetti, spoke to Italian daily Il Corriere della Sera about his national team's burning desire to lift the South American trophy.

He said: "We have lots of enthusiasm in the team and let's hope this plays a key role for us. Kily and I against Adriano on Sunday? He's a player that really can do damage. Let's hope he has a good game, but that Argentina win it in the end."

With Adriano they can win together in Roberto Mancini's new Inter side. "I hear from Italy almost every day and they have told me the atmosphere is euphoric," added Zanetti. "I'll check it out for myself when I get back."

将会有三名国米球员在周日的美洲杯决赛巴西对阿根廷的比赛中出场。他们中之一,队长萨内蒂对意大利媒体透露了他对美洲杯奖杯的强烈渴望!

他说:“在队中我们非常有积极性,让我们期待对我们来说的一场关键战役。在星期日基利
和我将面对阿德里亚诺,他真是一个危险人物,让我们期待他踢一场漂亮的比赛,但是笑到最后的是阿根廷队!”

和阿德里亚诺一起,他们将共同在曼齐尼的新国际米兰队赢得胜利。“我几乎每天都关注意大利方面的消息,他们告诉我气氛是和谐的,这一切都结束后,我将返回意大利!”队长补充道。
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-7-30 09:52
先占一坑,有个队长的访谈,等整理后丢上来~~~
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-7-30 10:01
标题: 2004年7月29日 回到意大利并投入训练
J.ZANETTI IN APPIANO, ADRIANO ON WAY

Thursday, 29 July 2004 18:46:08   

APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti went straight to Angelo Moratti Sports Centre after arriving in Italy today and trained with his Nerazzuri teammates for the first time in 2004/05 this afternoon. Brazil striker Adriano will join the squad directly in England for Sunday afternoon's friendly against Bolton Wanderers.

在今天达到阿皮亚诺训练基地后,哈维尔·萨内蒂便一直呆在安吉洛·莫拉蒂训练中心并与他的队友们进行了0405赛季的第一次训练。而巴西射手阿德里亚诺则会直接赶往英格兰参加周日对博尔顿的友谊赛
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-8-2 15:32
标题: 2004年8月2日 1:0博尔顿后的官网采访
J.ZANETTI: "A GOOD IMPRESSION"
Monday, 02 August 2004 08:00:01   
MILAN - "The team gave me a good impression, in every department," said captain Javier Zanetti after his first appearance for Roberto Mancini's new Inter side against Bolton Wanderers on Sunday.

"I felt at ease and we were well-positioned on the pitch. There was the right distance between each department and the will to play the ball on the ground. This will help us to help ourselves better. And with all the quality players we have, we can easily do this. The important thing is to propose lots of alternative ways of playing, even without the ball."

贾维尔·萨内蒂:感觉非常好

“球队给我非常好的感觉,在每个地方。”周日对博尔顿比赛后曼奇尼上任后首次在他麾下球队里亮相比赛的队长贾维尔·萨内蒂说道。

“我感到非常自由,我们在场上的位置安排得很好。在每个球员之间都保持着打地面传接球的距离,这将更好的有利于我们的配合。而且由于我们有着高水平的球员,我们能容易做到这一点。重要的是将带给我们比赛时更多的选择方法,即使是在无球状态下。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-8-4 10:59
标题: 2004年8月4日 莫雷蒂杯失利后的官网采访
J.ZANETTI: "ANOTHER STEP FORWARD"
Wednesday, 04 August 2004 00:35:58   
BARI - "We took another step forward today. We mustn't just look at the result, even though nobody likes losing," said Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the Birra Moretti Trophy.

"We played better against Palermo than against Juventus. But in any case Mancini paid us his compliments. He's only interested in these friendlies because of the ( Champions League) qualifier against Basel. We must make sure we are ready for that match."

贾维尔·萨内蒂:又上了一个台阶

发自巴里————“我们今天又上了一个台阶,不能只看结果,尽管没人喜欢输球。”萨内蒂在莫雷蒂杯接受后在国际米兰频道上这样说道。
“我们对巴勒莫队的表现比对尤文图斯的表现更出色。但不管怎样曼奇尼还是表扬了我们,他对这些友谊赛唯一感兴趣的理由是由于即将到来冠军杯资格赛对阵巴塞尔的比赛,我们必须确保我们准备得当。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-8-5 14:37
标题: 2004年8月4日 官网热身赛出场统计
PRE-SEASON APPEARANCES: CORDOBA ON TOP
Wednesday, 04 August 2004 16:42:19   
MILAN - After six 90-minute friendlies and four 45-minute games, Ivan Cordoba leads the table for 2004/05 pre-season appearances with eight matches played. The Colombian is followed by Fontana and Veron, who have each played seven matches.

Updated list of pre-season appearances after last night's Birra Moretti Trophy:

Cordoba 8
Fontana 7
Veron 7
Cambiasso 6
Materazzi 6
Pasquale 6
Recoba 6
Sorondo 6
Stankovic 6
Ventola 6
Coco 5
Cruz 5
Farinos 5
Favalli 5
Martins 5
Toldo 5
Burdisso 4
Cordaz 4
Emre 4
C.Zanetti 4
Costanzo 4
Dellafiore 4
Giani 4
Zicu 4
Adani 3
Lamouchi 3
van der Meyde 3
Adriano 2
Choutos 2
Davids 2
Karagounis 2
J. Zanetti 2
Fautario 2
Meggiorini 2
Momentè 2
Semenzato 2
Visconti 2
Zé Maria 1
Bindi 1
Germinale 1
Laribi 1
Lombardo 1
Marino 1

PRE-SEASON: OVER 400' FOR CORDOBA
Wednesday, 04 August 2004 16:45:26   
MILAN - After Inter's first ten pre-season matches Ivan Ramiro Cordoba has played the most number of minutes (429), followed by Juan Sebastian Veron (365) and Alvaro Recoba (348). The other Nerazzurri player with over 300 pre-season minutes in his legs is Esteban Cambiasso.

Cordoba 429
Veron 365
Recoba 348
Cambiasso 316
Stankovic 296
Ventola 285
Pasquale 277
Toldo 262
Materazzi 256
Cruz 254
Fontana 244
Martins 232
Adani 230
Coco 226
Sorondo 207
Farinos 204
Favalli 202
Dellafiore 195
Burdisso 182
Giani 158
Lamouchi 144
Emre 137
van der Meyde 133
C.Zanetti 132
Zicu 128
J. Zanetti 114
Costanzo 112
Karagounis 111
Meggiorini 104
Cordaz 102
Adriano 90
Davids 75
Zé Maria 45
Momentè 18
Choutos 17
Visconti 17
Fautario 13
Lombardo 12
Germinale 8
Marino 4
Semenzato 3
Bindi 2
Laribi 1

热身赛出场统计:科尔多巴高居榜首

【米兰消息】在已结束的6场九十分钟的热身赛和4场四十五分钟的比赛后,伊万·科尔多巴在04/05赛季前的备战训练里出席了全部的8场(90分钟计)比赛。紧随哥伦比亚人之后的是各出场7次的丰塔纳和贝隆。

这是截止上一场莫雷蒂杯结束后备战期里的球员出场情况:
8场:科尔多巴(429)
7场:丰塔纳(244)、贝隆(365)
6场:坎比亚索(316)、马特拉奇(256)、帕斯夸莱(277)雷科巴(348)、索隆多(207)、斯坦科维奇(296)、文托拉(285):
5场:科科(226)、克鲁兹(254)、法里诺斯(204)、法瓦利(202)、马丁斯(232)、托尔多(262)
4场:布迪索(182)、科达兹(102)、埃姆雷(137)、c·扎内蒂(132)、科斯坦佐(112)、德拉菲奥雷(195)、加尼(158)、齐库(128)
3场:阿达尼(230)、拉姆奇(144)、范德梅德(133)
2场:阿德里亚诺(90)、乔托斯(17)、戴维斯(75)、卡拉贡尼斯(111)、j·萨内蒂(114)、法塔里奥(13)、梅吉奥里尼(104)、莫恩特(18)、斯门扎托(3)、维斯科蒂(17)
1场:泽马利亚(45)、比迪(2)、格米拉勒(8)、兰瑞比(1)、隆巴多(12)、马里诺(4)

而在出场时间方面,科尔多巴也是唯一一位超过400分钟的球员(429分),随后的是贝隆(365分)和雷科巴(348分)。此外坎比亚索也是蓝黑军团里出场超过300分钟的另一位球员。

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-8-7 22:57
标题: 2004年8月6日 肌肉训练
1000 FANS IN APPIANO TO WATCH TRAINING
Friday, 06 August 2004 19:03:45   
APPIANO GENTILE - In front of over one thousand fans, the Nerazzurri began Friday's training session with stretching and muscle-lengthening exercises and a keep-away drill.

在超过1,000名球迷的关注下,周五的训练课上蓝黑军团球员在教练指导下开始进行肌肉伸展和拉长的练习。
作者: 幻梦冰翔    时间: 2004-8-8 00:05
标题: 萨内蒂:我们将于阿德里亚诺在一起~~~
J.ZANETTI: "WE'RE ALL WITH ADRIANO"

While you were in Argentina there was talk of alternatives for the right wing at Inter, then Zé Maria was signed. What did you think?
"To be honest, nothing. I understood that the club wanted an even stronger team. Zé Maria has arrived and he is a great player, but I have never felt any lack of faith. There are always lots of transfer market rumours at this time of year and I try to do what I have always done, which is give my best for Inter and be completely professional."

Inter have had a few problems regarding the attack lately and now there's the tragedy that has hit Adriano. How will the squad react?
"First of all I want to say that I am very sorry for what has happened to Adriano. We're all waiting for him with open arms and we're ready to be as close to him as possible. Inter have a lot of alternatives in every department, there won't be any problems. The team will certainly have to play a great game in Basel so these absences aren't felt."

What's different about this Inter side than two months ago?
"There's a new coach and a lot of new teammates. We're trying to create a compact squad that can be competitive in every match we play. There's lots of enthusiasm, but we must keep our feet on the ground because we play our first important match on Wednesday. We are a highly competitive side."

Do you think that Inter has something extra in terms of quality with respect to past years?
"I have loads of confidence in this team. Some very important players have come in and we have good cover in every department."

发自阿皮亚诺————萨内蒂的访谈之二

记者:当你还在为阿根廷打美洲杯时,国际米兰签下了新右翼泽马里亚,对此你怎么看?

萨内蒂:说实在话,没有问题。我理解俱乐部想要建立一支更为强大球队的想法。泽马里亚已经成为了我们的一员,他是个优秀的家伙,但我却没有感到任何的不信任。在每年的转会市场上都会流传着许多谣言,而我只需要尽力做好我所能做的一切,我希望将最好的我奉献给国际米兰,然后在这里结束我的职业生涯。

记者:国际米兰最近锋线出了一些问题,而阿德里亚诺则刚经历了丧父之痛,这对俱乐部将有什么影响?

萨内蒂:首先我要说的是我对阿德里亚诺的遭遇表示遗憾,我们将张开双臂欢迎他的回归并尽可能地去安慰他。在每个位置上国际米兰都有许多替补,因此这并不是什么问题。国际米兰一定会在与巴塞特的比赛中打出漂亮的足球,一些球员的缺席没什么大碍。

记者:这支国际米兰与两个月前的国际米兰有什么不同?

萨内蒂:新教练与新的队友。我们将致力于打造一支团结的,在任何比赛都有竞争力的球队。球迷们的热情很高,但我们必须脚踏实地,因为在周三我们将迎来本赛季的第一场重要的比赛,我们有足够的竞争力去取得胜利。

记者:是否认为崭新的国际米兰比往年更值得期待?

萨内蒂:对于现在的国际米兰我信心满满,我们迎来了许多重要的球员,在每一个位置上我们都有很出色的人选。
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-8-8 00:12
标题: 2004年8月7日 萨内蒂:重视对手,但不惧怕
J.ZANETTI: "RESPECT, NOT FEAR"
Saturday, 07 August 2004 14:12:42   
APPIANO GENTILE - Nerazzurri defender Javier Zanetti spoke to journalists in the press room at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre after Saturday morning's training session:

You haven't stopped for ten years, but why did you give up your holidays? Was it a request of the club?
"Absolutely not. I did it because of what I feel for this club and this shirt. There was no time for a holiday, on Wednesday we have our first important match of the season against Basel. The qualifier is very important for us, the fans and the club. So there was no chance to go on holiday and rest, this is the reason why I immediately made myself available to Mancini. As always, I wanted to be useful to the team."

How important are the two Birra Moretti Trophy defeats with the Basel qualifier around the corner?
"We're working very well and very hard. I think that it's normal to show a bit of tiredness in a few friendly matches because of our workload. We have an important match on Wednesday and we're making our best preparations for it."

The qualifier is fundamental for Inter. Does this kind of match make you more motivated or more frightened of losing?
"We respect our opponent. It will be a difficult match, especially because they are ahead in their preparations and have played more matches than us. But we're not frightened - we're aware of our strengths. On the pitch we will have to repeat what we're doing in training - in the last few friendly matches we have shown that we are improving."

星期六早上的训练课后,蓝黑军团后卫贾维尔·萨内蒂在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心新闻室里接受了记者采访:

10年以来你都没有停下来过,但你为什么放弃你的假期?是因为俱乐部的请求吗?
“绝对不是。因为我的感情,我对这个俱乐部和这件球衣的感情。没有度假时间,星期三我们对巴塞尔有我们的这个赛季的第一场重要比赛。取得冠军杯的参赛资格对我们、球迷和俱乐部都很重要。因此没有时间度假休息,这就是我对曼乔提出马上参赛的原因。像往常一样,我希望对球队有所帮助。”

莫雷蒂杯的两场失利,对于赢得即将来临与巴赛尔比赛的胜利有影响吗?
“我们正积极备战而且进展很好。我认为因为训练量的原因,在一些友谊赛中显示出些许疲态是正常的。我们在周三有一场重要的比赛,我们正为此做着我们最完善的准备。”

取得冠军联赛的参赛资格对国际米兰来说是基本要求。这种比赛会使你更超常发挥还是会因为顾虑太多而失去状态?
“我们尊重对手。它将是一场困难的比赛,特别是与我们相比,他们在备战已走到前面而且已经经历了更多的比赛。但我们不会惧怕——我们知道自己的实力。在赛场中我们将会展现出我们在训练中练习的收获——在最后阶段的友谊赛中已经显示出了我们改进的东西。”
作者: 幻梦冰翔    时间: 2004-8-8 00:18
J.ZANETTI ON VERON, BURDISSO APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (4): Do you think Juan Sebastian Veron can make the difference in this new Inter side? "I know Seba well, he makes the difference when in good condition. He is immensely talented and the team will benefit." And your opinion of Nicolas Burdisso? "He is a very good defender who has done very well in Argentina. They told me that he played very well in the Tim Trophy. He deserved the move to a big club and I'm pleased for him." Can you tell us what you said to Adriano after the Copa America final? "I didn't say anything at the end of the match because he was celebrating and I went back to the changing room. We played a good final, perhaps we deserved a little bit more than Brazil." Did you turn down the chance of playing at the Olympics or did Inter ask you to stay in Milan? "I could have gone to Athens, but then there would have been three Inter players there... I told the Argentina coach that there were important matches to play with Inter." 萨内蒂谈论贝隆和布迪索 发自阿皮亚诺——————萨内蒂的访谈之四 记者:是否认为贝隆能为这支国际米兰带来一些变化? 萨内蒂:我很了解塞巴,在他状态良好的时候他能够改变一支球队。贝隆的天分毋庸质疑,球队也会因此受益非浅。 记者:对布迪索的看法呢? 萨内蒂:他是一个出色的后卫,在阿根廷时就干地很好。他们告诉我布迪索在Tim杯中表现抢眼,他配地上这支豪门,我为他感到高兴。 记者:能告诉我您在美洲杯结束后对阿德里亚诺说了些什么吗? 萨内蒂:在决赛后我无法与他交流,因为他那时在欢庆胜利,我则正在返回更衣室的途中。两支球队共同奉献了一场美妙的决赛,而我们失败的原因可能是取胜的信心不如巴西那般强烈。 记者:你放弃去雅典参加奥运的原因是否是国际米兰让你留在米兰呢? 萨内蒂:我本可以去雅典的,但那样的话阿根廷队就一下子拥有三名国际米兰的球员了……因为国际米兰接下来会有重要的比赛要打,所以我告诉贝尔萨,我放弃去雅典。
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-8-8 00:39
标题: 2004年8月7日 萨内蒂:以主角身份的一个赛季
Saturday, 07 August 2004 14:37:48   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (3):

Have you noticed anything in particular about Mancini's work?
"I have learned from every coach I have had, and Mancini is our coach at the moment. Each coach has his own characteristics, Mancini works on the pitch a lot and wants a compact team that passes the ball quickly. He wants a team of protagonists, let's hope the results we want also come soon."

How important is the fact that Mancini is a former player of a world-class level?
" Mancini has certainly done some very important things during his footballing career, this is why he is famous everywhere. It's important for us that he was a player. He knows the players, the environment and he knows how and where to intervene."

Could you take a holiday after the Champions League qualifying round return leg?
"It's possible, but I like to keep myself fit even when on holiday."

关于曼奇尼的工作你注意到什么特殊的地方没有?
“我已经在我们以前的每位教练身上学到过很多东西,但现在的教练是曼奇尼。每任教练都有他们自己的特性,曼奇尼在场边工作时间很多,他想要组建一支传球迅速、队型严谨的球队。他想要一支成为主角的队伍,让我们希望的结果不久就到来。”

曼奇尼作为前世界级水平球员的事实重要吗?
“曼奇尼已经在他的球员阶段做出了一些重要的事情,这是他闻名四方的原因。他作为一名球员(的经历)对我们来说是重要的。他知道如何针对特定的球员、环境进行相应的调整。”

冠军联赛资格赛第二轮结束后你会休假吗?
“也许吧,但我会尽量保持自己的状态,即使是在度假的时候。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-8-11 11:46
标题: 2004年8月10日 萨内蒂:十年蓝黑生涯
J.ZANETTI: "TEN YEARS AT INTER"
Tuesday, 10 August 2004 19:56:31   
BASEL - Ten years at Inter. Ten years in which Javier Zanetti has always shown his love for the black and blue colours of the club. For the Argentina international, the Inter shirt is like a second skin and the Nerazzurri captain has never hidden his passion for the club which brought him to Milan when he was still a boy playing for Banfield.

Javier, nicknamed Pupi after the charity organisation he set up with wife Paula to help underprivileged children in Argentina, turns 31 today. And he's ready to lead the team in tomorrow night's crucial Champions League qualifying round first leg against Basel.

"We really want to win this match because we want to play in the Champions League," said Javier in an interview with Italian television network Mediaset. "Basel are a difficult team to play against and we'll have to use all our experience to beat them."

Asked about his feelings on reaching the milestone of a decade at Inter, Zanetti replied: "I have been at this club for ten years and I start each season with the same enthusiasm and desire to reach important goals. Everyone knows the feelings that bind me to Inter, I hope this is the right year. In this sense the club has done everything possible to build a team that can win."

在萨内蒂来到国际米兰的十年中,他常常表现出自己对蓝黑色的热爱。对阿根廷国际球员而说,蓝黑剑条衫是他的第二种肤色。国际米兰的队长从未隐藏过对俱乐部把在班菲尔德踢球、还是一个孩子的他带到米兰的感激之情。

贾维尔,昵称Pupi,在阿根廷和妻子创办完为资助贫困儿童而设立的慈善团体之后,今天迎来了31岁生日。 在明天晚上,他将率领球队参加冠军联赛中与巴塞尔至关重要的预选赛第一轮比赛。

“我们的目标只有胜利,因为我们要参加冠军联赛。”哈维尔在接受意大利Mediaset电视台采访时说道,“巴塞尔是个强大的对手,我们必须用我们的经验来击败他们。”

在问起他来到国际米兰十年了的感觉时,萨内蒂回答说:“我已经在这里十年了,每一个赛季开始我都对获得伟大的胜利怀着同样的热情和决心。希望今年到时候了,俱乐部已经尽可能建立起了一支能获得胜利的球队。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-8-25 11:40
标题: 2004年8月10日 为了球队,俱乐部和我们的球迷
J.ZANETTI: "FOR THE TEAM, THE CLUB AND THE FANS"
Wednesday, 25 August 2004 00:18:19   
MILAN - Nerazzurri captain spoke to Inter Channel after Tuesday's crushing 4-1 victory over Basel. He said: "Today's result is very important for the team, the club and the fans. We played very well. They created problems at the start of the second half, then we managed to get through that moment and we didn't have any problems after that."

蓝黑军团队长在星期二晚上以4-1横扫巴塞尔的比赛后对INTER CHANNEL表示:“今天的比赛结果对队伍,对俱乐部和我们的球迷们都很重要。我们踢的很不错,对手在下半场开始阶段给我们制造了一些麻烦,但我们挺过去了,在那之后,我们不存在任何问题。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-9-7 22:19
标题: 2004年9月7日 基利、萨内蒂回到阿皮亚诺
KILY, J.ZANETTI IN APPIANO
Tuesday, 07 September 2004 10:55:06   
APPIANO GENTILE - Cristian Kily González and Javier Zanetti returned to Angelo Moratti Sports Centre this morning after the South American World Cup qualifying tournament match with Argentina at the weekend. Kily was greeted with great enthusiasm by his teammates for his first training session with Roberto Mancini's Inter.

在随阿根廷参加完上周末的世界杯南美赛区预选赛后,今天早上基利和萨内蒂回到了安杰洛·莫拉蒂训练中心。基利在他在曼奇尼的国际米兰的第一次训练中,受到了队友的热情地问候、致意。
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-9-13 10:40
标题: 2004年9月11日 我们创造了无数的机会
J.ZANETTI: "WE CREATED A LOT OF CHANCES"
Saturday, 11 September 2004 22:07:59   
Verona - "I was expecting to start off with a victory and when you look at the chances we created we should have returned to Milan with three points. We certainly must improve, but the championship has just begun," said Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the 2-2 draw with Chievo .

"They ran a lot and created problems for us with their long balls. We played well and we created a lot of chances. Football is strange - we should have been 2-0 up but we went behind. The important thing is that the team was united today."

【维罗纳消息】“我期待获得胜利,而当你看到我们创造了如此多的机会时,我们本应当带着三分会到米兰。我们必须做出一些改进,因为冠军杯即将开始了。”在以2:2战平切沃后,蓝黑军团的队长哈维尔.萨内蒂说下了这番话。

“他们跑动积极,并通过长传给我们制造了不少麻烦,事实上我们踢地很出色,也创造了许多机会。足球就是这么奇特,我们本应当2:0领先,但没想到却落后了。而最重要的一点是,我们的球队今天终于形成了一个整体。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-9-14 15:46
标题: 2004年9月13日 希望获得好的开局
J.ZANETTI: "WE WANT TO START OFF WELL"
Monday, 13 September 2004 18:48:50   
APPIANO GENTILE - The Nerazzurri's 2004/05 Champions League campaign kicks off tomorrow at home to Werder Bremen. Ahead of the Group G clash at the Giuseppe Meazza, Inter captain Javier Zanetti spoke to the media at the pre-match Uefa news conference in the press room at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre.

He said: "We can't wait to take on Werder Bremen. The team, the club and the fans want to do well in the Champions League. This new adventure begins tomorrow - let's hope we make a good start in front of our fans."

Zanetti also explained that Roberto Mancini and the players have already analysed Saturday's Serie A opener against Chievo to correct the mistakes made: "We went over the match and talked about it. We started off very well, then we made a few mistakes and they created difficulties for us. Like Mancini said the other evening, we must work a lot more to sort out our mechanisms. But it was natural we wouldn't be in great form for the first match of the championship. The whole team must work together so we make as few mistakes as possible."

【阿皮亚诺·詹莱蒂消息】蓝黑军团2004/05赛季的冠军联赛将以明天在主场梅阿查碰撞不莱梅拉开序幕,国际队长贾维尔·萨内蒂在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心的新闻室对即将到来的比赛接受了UEFA记者的采访。

他说:“我们已经迫不及待的等待和不莱梅比赛的开始了。球队、俱乐部和球迷都想在冠军杯上取得好成绩。新的历程将从明天开始——让我们希望能在我们的球迷面前开个好局。”

萨内蒂也谈到了曼奇尼和队员们就周六对切沃的比赛里犯下的错误的分析结果:“我们反省了比赛并研究了它。开始阶段我们踢得很好,随后犯了一些错误,他们为我们制造了困难。如同曼奇尼在不久前那晚提到的一样,我们需要努力打造出稳定的阵容。但联赛一开始就进入状态明显是不太可能的。整支队伍必须在一起练习磨合,才能尽量减少会犯的错误。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-9-15 22:19
标题: 2004年9月15日 赏心悦目的进攻
J.ZANETTI: "A FANTASTIC ATTACK"
Wednesday, 15 September 2004 00:43:25   
MILAN - "I only came off as a precaution. I asked for the switch so I wouldn't risk any serious problems." Speaking to Inter Channel after Tuesday's Champions League win, Inter captain Javier Zanetti explained why he requested Roberto Mancini substitute him during the second half against Werder Bremen.

Zanetti added: "With respect to Chievo we have made progress, we must stay focused now. van der Meyde's performance? Let's hope he continues playing like this. The important thing is to have everyone available so each of us can make his contribution. Adriano? As always, he was fantastic..."

“我下场只是为了预防而已。我希望比赛所以我不会冒受伤的危险。”在冠军联赛的胜利之后,INTER队长萨内蒂对国米频道解释了他为什么在对不莱梅的下半场时要求曼奇尼换下自己。

萨内蒂接着说道:“考虑到我们对切沃的比赛我们也曾取得优势,我们现在必须集中精神。范德梅德的表现?我们希望他能一直这样下去。重要的是让我们所有能够的队员都能够上场,这样我们就都能做出贡献。阿德?一如既往的那么不可思议……”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-9-28 16:18
标题: 2004年9月26日 积极的转变
J.ZANETTI: "A GREAT REACTION"
Sunday, 26 September 2004 18:23:09   
MILAN - Speaking to Inter Channel after the 2-2 draw with Parma , Nerazzurri captain said, "I was feeling quite well today and I didn't feel any pain. Resting for the last two matches has done me good. In the first half we didn't play like we usually do, although Parma didn't create too many problems for us. Gilardino scored a great goal to put them in front, but we reacted greatly in the second half and unfortunately we paid dearly for only one mistake."

Zanetti continued: "It could have finished badly, but instead we got the draw and might have won. We must show a positive attitude. There are still lot of games to go and we have to believe until the end."

【米兰消息】在2:2战平帕尔马后萨内蒂接受了国际米兰官方频道的采访。
他说道:“我在场上感觉良好,不感到任何的疼痛。连续两场比赛的休息使我拥有了良好的状态。在上半场,我们打地不如以往那般流畅,尽管帕尔马没能制造多少机会,但吉拉迪诺的进球依然让他们取得领先。我们在下半场比赛表现相当出色,但不幸的是,仅有的一次错误让我们再一次付出了代价……

萨内蒂补充道:“今天本可以结束我们的坏运气,但应该能够赢的比赛最后却变成了一场平局。我们必须展示出积极的态度,因为还有许多比赛要去打,在赛季结束前我们仍应当相信(我们自己)。
作者: 幻梦冰翔    时间: 2004-9-29 17:44
J.ZANETTI: "MORE ATTENTION IN DEFENCE"

BRUSSELS - Besides Roberto Mancini, Inter captain Javier Zanetti also spoke at Tuesday afternoon's Uefa Champions League news conference in Brussels:

What's it like not to play every match, like you've been used to doing for many years?
"We have such a big squad that there's room for everybody. I've spoken with the coach about this solution and there aren't any problems."

What do you think about Massimo Moratti's comments on Christian Vieri?
"We all know the value of Vieri. It's difficult to give advice. The main thing is that he stays calm so he can start scoring again and be useful to the team."

Why have you let in a lot of goals?
"We're working on being more careful in defence so we let in fewer goals."

队长:防守需要更加注意

布鲁塞尔——除了曼奇尼,国米队长贾维尔.萨内蒂也参加了星期二下午在布鲁塞尔举行的冠军联赛新闻发布会。

这场比赛和你过去参加的比赛有什么不同?

队长:我们是一支强大的队伍,每个人都有自己的位置,我对教练谈过这种情况,现在已经没有问题了。

你怎么看莫拉蒂对维埃里的评价?

队长:我们都知道维埃里的价值,给建议很困难,最主要的是他现在很平静,这样他就又会进球,为球队带来帮助。

你们为什么会有那么多失球?

队长:我们将加强防守,以保证更少地丢球。

ps:不是我翻译的~~~

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-9-29 18:00:21编辑过]

作者: 幻梦冰翔    时间: 2004-10-4 07:57
萨内蒂:向前看

发自罗马————“当我们3:1领先时,比赛看上去似乎结束了。当托蒂那粒美妙的进球后,我们的疏忽又让他们扳平了比分。”国际米兰的队长萨内蒂这样评论这场比赛。

“我们本应当赢得比赛,特别是当你考虑比赛应当怎样进行的时候”,萨内蒂补充说。“我们必须更进一步改进,但我们已经具备了一切条件。我们应当向前看并试着去打造一个美好的将来。”

J.ZANETTI: "WE'RE LOOKING AHEAD"
Monday, 04 October 2004 00:52:45   
ROME - "We were 3-1 up and the match should have finished there. After a great goal by Totti, our carelessness led to their equaliser," admitted Inter captain Javier Zanetti after Sunday's draw at the Olimpico.

"We should have won at all costs, especially when you consider how the game was going," added Zanetti. "We must improve more, but we have everything we need to do so. We're looking ahead and we're trying to build a good future."

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-10-21 15:47
标题: 2004年10月21日 德比是一场令人激动的比赛
J.ZANETTI: "IT WILL BE AN EXCITING DERBY"
Thursday, 21 October 2004 07:28:01   
VALENCIA - Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti expressed his satisfaction with the big win in Valencia in a post-match interview with Inter Channel.

He said: "We're pleased because it wasn't easy to get a result like this at the Mestalla, which is a very difficult pitch. The team did well and we approached the match with the right mentality. Let's start thinking about the derby. It will be another exciting match."

萨内蒂:德比是一场令人激动的比赛

在大胜瓦伦西亚的比赛后,蓝黑军团队长贾维尔·萨内蒂在国际频道的赛后采访里表示了他的满意。

他说:“我们非常高兴。因为在梅斯塔尼亚获得一个像这样的结果是不容易的,这是一个非常困难的球场。球队做得很好,我们用正确的心态赢得了比赛。让我们开始考虑德比吧。它将是又一场令人激动的比赛。”
作者: 幻梦冰翔    时间: 2004-10-22 22:57
队长:独一无二的比赛

发自阿皮亚诺————在周五下午的训练课结束后,蓝黑军团的四号哈维尔.萨内蒂在安吉洛.莫拉蒂训练中心接受了记者们的采访。

记者:您已经参加了如此多的德比,请问周日晚上的比赛与往常有什么两样么?

萨内蒂:我们将面临一场无比重要的德比战,两队的状态都很好。德比的意义很特殊,对双方而言都是如此。对于每个人来说,这都是一场艰难的比赛。目前我们状态正佳,让我们希望在周日的比赛中我们能够展现出(我们良好的状态)来吧。

记者:您不觉得,拥有阿德里亚诺就等于拥有了胜利么?

萨内蒂:我们当然知道,拥有阿德里亚诺就等于拥有了一件犀利的武器。不过他们(指AC米兰)也拥有那种在瞬间可以改变比赛局势的人物。这将是一场势均力敌的比赛,两队都有顶级球员,他们(应该是指阿德里亚诺与舍甫琴科)必定会激烈的碰撞。不过我很难判断哪个队会更有优势,德比毕竟不同于往常的比赛。

记者:过去您习惯于参加每一场比赛,不过今年更多的球员都进行了轮换,对于您而言,有什么改变?

萨内蒂:对于我而言一切都是新的(挑战)。我是一个职业球员,最重要的是当教练要求你上场时(你)已经做好准备。我总是想为球队做出贡献,无论是作为替补还是担任主力,我想,这才是最重要的。

J.ZANETTI: "A UNIQUE MATCH"
Friday, 22 October 2004 15:25:06   
APPIANO GENTILE - Nerazzurri number four Javier Zanetti spoke to journalists in the press room at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre before Friday afternoon's training session:

You have played quite a few derbies. Will Sunday evening's one be different from the others?
"We have a very important derby in front of us. Both sides are in excellent condition. Derbies are special matches, and there is no favourite. It will be a difficult game for everyone. We're in form, let's hope we show this on the pitch on Sunday."

Don't you feel favourites to win with Adriano on the pitch?
"With Adriano we certainly know we have an important weapon, although they have players that can change a match at any moment. It will be a well-balanced match. Both teams have champions capable of deciding the clash with their plays. But I don't feel I can say one team is favourite, the derby is different from any other game."

You're used to playing every match, but there's more player rotation this year. What changes for you?
"It's new to me. I'm a professional, it's important to be ready when you're called into action. I always want to make my contribution, whether it's on or off the pitch. I think this is the most important thing."

作者: 幻梦冰翔    时间: 2004-10-22 23:11
队长:我爱这件球衣

发自阿皮亚诺————萨内蒂的访谈之二。

记者:在对瓦伦西亚的比赛后,当您助攻阿德里亚诺得分后,您跑到了中场附近并亲吻您的球衣……

萨内蒂:虽然我不怎么进球,但每当我进球后,我都会亲吻蓝黑剑条衫。或者当我的队友得分时,我也会亲吻我的球衣。每个人都知道我对国际米兰,对俱乐部,对球迷的感情。

记者:在昨天的新闻发布会上,马尔科.马特拉齐声称德比将是国际米兰这个赛季的一个十子路口。对此您同意么?

萨内蒂:联赛仅仅刚刚开始。赢下德比意味着我们向前迈出了大大一步。我们已经落后尤文图斯六分了,这意味着我们在以后不能再无谓地丢掉更多的分数。

记者:有没有让您印象深刻的德比?

萨内蒂:最让人沮丧的无疑就是那场1:6了……不过最让人感到的高兴的就是那场畅快淋漓的3:0。对此要感谢两名进球的队员,西蒙尼和萨莫拉诺。

记者:本周的德比,您预期会变成什么样子?

萨内蒂:向我前面所说的那样,这将是一场势均力敌的比赛。一些微不足道的事都可能会决定比赛的结果。为此我们必须更小心并打足精神。因为任何疏忽都足以改变场上的平衡进而影响比赛。

J.ZANETTI: "I LOVE THIS SHIRT"
Friday, 22 October 2004 15:33:14   

After your assist for Adriano's goal in Valencia you returned to the midfield kissing your shirt...
"I kiss the Nerazzurri shirt every time I score - which doesn't happen often, or when some of my teammates score. Everyone knows my feelings for Inter, the club and the fans."

In yesterday's press conference Marco Materazzi said the derby will be a crossroads in Inter's season. Do you agree?
"We're just at the start of the championship. If we win the derby it will mean we have taken a big step forward. We're six points behind Juventus and we mustn't drop any more points along the way."

Is there are derby you remember in particular?
"The saddest one was definitely the one we lost 6-1. The one I remember with the most joy was one we won 3-0 thanks to two goals from Simeone and one from Zamorano."

What kind of derby are you expecting this weekend?
"Like I said before, it will be a very balanced match. The result could be decided by small things. We'll have to be careful and focused, because episodes could change the balance of the match."

作者: 幻梦冰翔    时间: 2004-10-22 23:54
队长:德比非常重要

发自阿皮亚诺————萨内蒂的访谈之二

记者:从两队的攻击实力上来看,您认为德比可能会出现高比分么?

萨内蒂:很有可能会出现高比分,但最重要的是,国际米兰能比那些家伙多进一个球或者更多……

记者:对您来说,参加对AC米兰德比有多重要?

萨内蒂:很重要,每名球员都想参加德比。我和我的队友上场的机会相同。我们是一个很大的团队,拥有很多优秀的球员,每个对于球队都有价值。

记者:对瓦伦西亚,国际米兰的每一个前锋都进球了……

萨内蒂:前锋人人进球是积极的,这说明我们的队伍非常平衡。

记者:哪个米兰的球员是您最钦佩或者害怕的?

萨内蒂:我最钦佩马尔蒂尼,因为他代表了米兰和意大利的足球。我很了解他,我也知道他是怎样的人。米兰有许多优秀的球员,每一位球员都能决定比赛的结果。现在看来,舍甫琴科是他们中最有威胁的一个。

记者:斯坦科维奇最近表现出色,能说说他的情况么?

萨内蒂:德扬在赛季开始阶段表现出色,他在中场既能进攻亦能防守。他总是准备给予对手打击并退防及时,这对于球队来说非常重要。

J.ZANETTI: "THE DERBY IS SO IMPORTANT"
Friday, 22 October 2004 15:43:15   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti news conference (3):

Could it be a high-scoring derby, considering the strength of both team's attacks?
"There could be a lot of goals, but the important thing is that Inter score one more than them."

How important is it for you to play in the derby against Milan?
"It's very important. Everyone of us wants to in play the derby. But I have the same chance of playing as my teammates. We have a big squad with a lot of champions, and everybody is worthy of playing."

Every Nerazzurri striker scored in Valencia ...
"To put the strikers in a condition to score is a positive aspect. It means the team is well-balanced."

Which Milan player do you admire or fear in particular?
"I particularly admire Paolo Maldini because of what he has done for Milan and Italian football. I know him well and I know what kind of person he is. Milan have many champions who can make the difference, and Shevchenko is their most in-form player at the moment."

Dejan Stankovic is playing very well. What can you tell us about him?
"Dejan is having a great start to the season. He is a midfielder capable of attacking and defending. He's always ready to attack opponents and to have a midfielder capable of setting up moves from the back is important for any team."

作者: Cortega    时间: 2004-10-23 15:26

意媒体狂赞萨内蒂

译自10月21日《民族报》

阿根廷人哈维尔·萨内蒂凭借在冠军联赛国际米兰对瓦伦西亚比赛下半场的出色表现,
得到了今天意大利各大体育媒体的称赞。

“长距离的跑动,连续的突破,在底线附近传球助攻阿德里亚诺得分,这个进球彻底
埋葬了西班牙人”,今天出版的Gazzetta赞美萨内蒂道。

Tuttosport也对萨内蒂的表现不吝赞美之辞,并确认队长将在周日对米兰的比赛中首
发出场,因为“他已经进入德比状态了”。

在昨天国际米兰客场5:1大胜瓦伦西亚的比赛中,萨内蒂在下半时替补上场。

队长换下的是他的同胞尼古拉斯·布尔迪索,上场后出任右边后卫。上半场打这个位
置的哥伦比亚后卫伊万·科尔多巴在防守安古洛时显得非常吃力,而下半场他的位置
则移到了中路。

萨内蒂的上场体现出主教练罗伯特·曼奇尼在用人态度上的变化。在过去八年一直由
萨内蒂牢固占据的右边后卫位置上,巴西人泽·马利亚显得不堪重用,因此这场比赛
曼奇尼在右后卫上试验性的起用了科尔多巴。

今天出版的Corriere体育报的评论是“一名核心球员的伟大回归”。而共和报认为萨
内蒂在出场后很好的执行了曼奇尼的战术要求。

由于布尔迪索今天从西班牙返回时右腿肌肉有伤,预计萨内蒂将在周日对AC米兰的意
甲比赛中首发出场,

作者: Cortega    时间: 2004-10-23 15:36
红蝶,我交稿啦,意大利那几家媒体的中文名我不知道怎么翻译啊
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-10-25 06:09
标题: 2004年10月24日 势均力敌的德比
J.ZANETTI: "A WELL-BALANCED DERBY"
Sunday, 24 October 2004 23:30:27   
MILAN - Speaking to Inter Channel after Sunday night's Milan derby, Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti said: "It was a well-balanced match. We had the better chances in the first half and we conceded very little to a very strong Milan ."

Zanetti continued: "The team did well. It was important not to let in any goals in such an important match. Now we face Lecce; we're in form and we will make our best preparations for this match. We want to starting winning again as soon as possible."

【米兰消息】周日晚德比结束后,萨内蒂接受了国际米兰官方频道的采访,蓝黑军团的队长说道:“这是一场势均力敌的德比,在上半场我们拥有更好的破门机会,但总体上来说,我们与强大的米兰相比略处下风。”

萨内蒂继续说道:“全队都干地不错,在一场如此重要的比赛中不失球是最关键的。接下去我们要面对莱切,目前我们正在状态,并且我们要对这场比赛做最充分地准备。我们要尽可能地再一次开始争取胜利!”

作者: 幻梦冰翔    时间: 2004-10-28 09:01
萨内蒂:仍对自己保持信心

发自莱切————在被莱切2;2逼平后,国际米兰的队长萨内蒂表示了遗憾。但在失望之余,队长还是鼓励全队要继续保持这样的表现。“比赛之后我们都感到非常失望。”在接受国际米兰官方频道的采访时队长承认道。“我们踢地很不错并创造了很多机会,但是我们最终没有把握住以结束比赛。”

“我也曾获得机会,但不幸的是球打在莱切队的防守队员身上最终偏了。尽管我们踢地很不错,但我们必须要赢得这些比赛。我们知道自身的力量,因此我们仍对自己保持信心。到赛季末还有很长的路要走,必须在一些细节问题上加以改进。”

J.ZANETTI: "LOTS OF FAITH IN OURSELVES"
Thursday, 28 October 2004 00:30:57   
LECCE - Inter captain Javier Zanetti expressed his regret about the 2-2 draw in Lecce , but encouraged the team to continue on the path undertaken. "We were very disappointed after this match," admitted Zanetti to Inter Channel. "We're playing well and creating a lot, but we're not managing to finish matches off.

"I also had a chance but unfortunately the ball was deflected by a Lecce defender. We played well, but we have to win these matches. We're aware of our strengths and we have lots of faith in ourselves. There's a long way to go until the end of the championship, we must work on small details to improve."

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-11-2 11:02
标题: 2004年11月1日 我们必须向前看
J.ZANETTI: "WE MUST LOOK AHEAD"
Monday, 01 November 2004 16:34:09   
APPIANO GENTILE - On the eve of Tuesday's Champions League Matchday 4 clash with Valencia, Inter captain Javier Zanetti spoke to the media in the Uefa news conference at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre:

As captain, what do you feel you should say to your teammates in this delicate moment?
"We must continue to improve. We know we're having a few difficulties, but we must absolutely look forward."

What do you think about Adriano's recent declarations?
"They were very calm declarations. I read a few newspapers today and they probably misinterpreted what Adriano said. He spoke constructively and only for the good of the team."

Is there a kind of fear of taking responsibility? Perhaps because you haven't won for a long time...
"We all take responsibility. I always have done in ten years here. We know that our recent results haven't been positive but we must have great faith in ourselves because the team has in any case played good football. We just have to correct a few things."

Yes, correct a few details. But with the little time to compare notes and train, it will be a problem...
"We do talk and compare notes. It's true that we have little time to train, but we try to take advantage of every moment we have."

Will you play against Valencia tomorrow?
"I don't know, you'll have to ask the coach. He decides the formation. I'm well and I'm available, ready to make my contribution each time I play. When called into action I always try to give my best. There are a lot of us and it's right that the coach gets everyone to play."

周二冠军联赛第四比赛日国际主场迎战瓦伦西亚的前夕,国际米兰队长贾维尔·萨内蒂在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心召开的记者招待会上接受了采访:

作为队长,你觉得在这暂时困难的时刻该对你的队友说什么?
“我们必须继续改进。我们知道自己正面临着一些困难,但是我们必须坚定的向前看。”

你认为阿德里亚诺最新的发言怎么样?
“他只是非常冷静的发表了宣言。我今天读了一些报纸,他们也许曲解了阿德里亚诺所说的意思。他只是为了球队的建设提出意见。”

有一种害怕负责的感觉吗?也许因为你太久没有赢得什么了……
“我们都勇于承担责任,在这10年里我也总是这么做的。我们知道自己最近的成绩不稳定,我们必须要对自己有着强大坚定的信心。球队比赛踢得很好,我们只需要改变一些不足的事情。”

是的,需要纠正的是一些细节。但是由于很少的时间交流经验并一起训练,它将是一个问题……
“我们有交流并交换着彼此的经验。当然确实我们一起训练的时间很少,但我们努力利用着我们共有的每时每刻。”

明天你会参加与瓦伦西亚的比赛吗?
“我不知道,这你得去问教练。他的决定才是起作用的。我有足够的时间去保持良好的状态,以便每当自己上场的时候为球队作出更大的贡献。当站在场上时,我总是尽最大努力争取最好的表现。我们有很多球员,教练让每人都能参加比赛是正确的。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-11-2 12:09
标题: 2004年11月1日 明天是一场重要的比赛
J.ZANETTI: "A FUNDAMENTAL MATCH TOMORROW"
Monday, 01 November 2004 16:49:15   

Is there a fixed starting eleven in your mind?
"We have a lot of important players in our squad so you can't consider there being just one 'fixed starting eleven'. We must all feel important because it will be a long and demanding season. Everyone will get their chance to play."

Not much is being said about tomorrow evening's match. Do you think you are already through to the next stage?
"No. Tomorrow's match is very important and fundamental. We must absolutely secure qualification. It will be a very difficult match because Valencia are lagging behind in the table and they will try to win. It will certainly be a different match than the first leg."

Why is there such a big difference in your performances in the Champions League and the championship? And specifically, why is there such a clear difference in the number of goals conceded in both competitions?
"The Italian championship matches are different. In the Champions (League) there are only six matches, with two teams who qualify for the last sixteen. Everyone wants to win, so you find more open spaces."

You also find spaces in the championship matches and the number of goals you have scored shows this. Perhaps the problem is to try to let in fewer goals?
"We must improve this aspect quickly. We must no longer have lapses in concentration."

Too many goals let in. Did Inter let Cannavaro go too soon?
"Cannavaro is an important player. But it's also true that Inter have very good defenders. Selling Cannavaro was the club's decision. But I'm sure my teammates in defence will do very well."

【阿皮亚诺消息】贾维尔·萨内蒂新闻采访(2)

在你脑海里有固定的11人首发名单了吗?
“我们队伍里有许多重要的球员,因此你不能去想一个固定的11人首发阵容。我们最重要的是保持自己的球感,因为面对的是一个漫长的赛季,每个人都会得到他们的上场机会。”

关于明天晚上的比赛有种说法是非同级别的。你觉得球队已经直接晋级了吗?
“不。明天的比赛非常重要,实力也相当。我们必须把晋级的资格牢牢把握住。因为瓦伦西亚在积分榜上落后,他们将会努力的获得胜利,这将是一场非常困难的比赛。与第一回合相比,它必然会是一场不同的比赛。”

在冠军杯和联赛的冠军争夺上你们的表现为什么会有那么大的差别?说更清楚点,同样的进球数在两个联赛里什么会有那种差别?
“意大利联赛不同。在冠军杯(小组赛)上只有6场比赛,每个组有两个队可晋级16强。每支队伍都想要获胜,因此你可以找到更多的攻击空间。”

你也在意甲联赛里找到了攻击空间,你已经打入的进球数就说明了。或许问题是应该努力减少丢球?
“我们必须迅速改进这个方面的问题。不能再在防守过程中有失误了。”

被进了太多的球,这和国际快速出售卡纳瓦罗有关吗?
“卡纳瓦罗是一名重要的球员。但是国际米兰有非常好的后卫也是事实。出售卡纳瓦罗是俱乐部的决定,但我确信在防守过程中我的队友将干得很好。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-11-3 07:26
标题: 2004年11月3日 对未来充满自信
J.ZANETTI: "CONFIDENT FOR THE FUTURE"
Wednesday, 03 November 2004 00:09:08   
MILAN - "We really wanted to secure qualification. We have achieved our objective," said Inter captain Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the 0-0 draw at home to Valencia which sees the Nerazzurri through to the Uefa Champions League last sixteen.

"Now we can work with tranquillity and serenity so we can catch up in the championship. Valencia conceded very few spaces to us, we had the best chances and it's a pity the ball didn't go in. I'm confident for the future. We were very careful and focused today."

萨内蒂:对未来充满自信

“我们真正的想要获得比赛资格,我们已经达到了自己的目标。”国际米兰在主场0:0战平瓦伦西亚之后率先晋级16强时蓝黑军团的队长萨内蒂在接受国际频道的采访时说道。

“现在的我们可以冷静的配合,所以我们能争夺冠军。瓦伦西亚留给我们的空间很少,我们有最好的机会,没有进球真可惜。对于未来我很自信,今天我们注意力集中,而且非常小心。”
作者: 幻梦冰翔    时间: 2004-11-8 02:23
萨内蒂:错失一次机会

“很不幸,我们今天错失了一次机会。”在赛后接受官方频道采访时萨内蒂这样说道。“在上半场他们没有给予我们太多的空间,此外还给我们制造了不少麻烦。而在下半场我们则展示出了正确的心理状态,我们本可以赢得比赛。”

萨内蒂补充道:“德扬的被罚下我们本应当可以避免,或许帕帕雷斯塔的红牌掏地太快了些。在那个时刻(指德扬被罚下时)我们正把他们压制在半场并力争取胜。”

“还有很长的路要走,但我们必须做出改进。我们正逐步建设球队并且我们必须保留我们的优秀品质。我们将会力争在周三对博罗尼亚的比赛重新开始取得胜利!”

J.ZANETTI: "A CHANCE LOST"
Sunday, 07 November 2004 18:51:59   
FLORENCE - "Unfortunately we lost a chance today," said Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the Nerazzurri's 1-1 draw at Fiorentina . "They didn't concede much space in the first half and they created problems for us. In the second half we showed the right mentality and we could have won."

Zanetti added: "We could have done without Dejan's sending-off. Perhaps De Santis took out the red card a bit too quickly. At that point in the match we were playing in their half of the pitch and we were looking for victory.

"There's a long way to go, but we must improve. We're building the team and we have to amalgamate all our best qualities. We have to pick up and start winning from Wednesday's match against Bologna."

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-11-10 13:08
标题: 2004年11月10日 第300场意甲联赛
J.ZANETTI SET FOR 300TH SERIE A APPEARANCE
Tuesday, 09 November 2004 13:43:15

MILAN - If he plays against Bologna, Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti will make his 300th Serie A appearance for Inter (the only club he has played for in Italy). Zanetti made his debut in the 1-0 victory at home to Vicenza on 27 August 1995. Since then, he has played 299 matches in the Serie A, 35 in the Coppa Italia, 82 in European cup competitions and 3 in play-offs, for a total of 419 matches. Zanetti is the ninth most-present Inter player of all time.

【米兰消息】如果在与博罗尼亚的比赛中出场,那么这就是蓝黑军团队长贾维尔·萨内蒂为国际米兰出战的第300场意甲联赛(这也是他登陆意甲以来唯一一只效力的俱乐部)。

1995年8月27日国际主场1:0维琴察的比赛中首次登台亮相。从那以后,他已经参加了299场意甲、35场意大利杯、82场欧洲赛事和3场友谊赛,共计419场比赛。萨内蒂已是国际米兰出场时间长度第9的球员。
作者: 幻梦冰翔    时间: 2004-11-11 08:24
萨内蒂:我们应当取得胜利

发自米兰————这是萨内蒂为国际米兰效力以来的第三百场联赛,在赛后国际米兰的队长接受了官方频道采访,萨内蒂说道:“真是难以置信,很难找到平局的原因,我们控制了整场比赛然而他们却扳平了,我们理应取得胜利。”

蓝黑军团的队长补充道:“我们尽我们所能去赢得比赛,球队踢地相当出色,也创造出了许多机会。但我们不可思议地给将(后防)漏洞暴露给了对手,因此不可避免地受到了惩罚。必须要尽可能快地开始取得胜利了,因为从现在来看,我们仍有机会弥补所丢失的积分。”

对于周日客场挑战卡利亚里的比赛萨内蒂评论道:“这将是一场艰苦卓绝的比赛,难以评论,但我们没有退路,必须获胜!”

J.ZANETTI: "DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN"
Thursday, 11 November 2004 00:07:22   
MILAN - Javier Zanetti spoke to Inter Channel after his 300th Serie A match for the club. He said: "It's incredible. It's difficult to find reasons and explanations for this draw. We dominated the match and they equalised. We deserved to win."

The Nerazzurri captain continued: "We have to try and win matches as soon as we can. The team is playing well and creating a lot but as soon as we concede spaces to our opponents we're punished in an incredible way. We need to start winning regularly and as quickly as possible because we can still catch up in the table."

On Sunday's match away to Cagliari, Zanetti remarked: "It will be a difficult match. It goes without saying, but we must win."

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-11-23 17:04
标题: 2004年11月23日 对不莱梅是真刀真枪的比赛
J.ZANETTI: "A REAL MATCH IN BREMEN"
Tuesday, 23 November 2004 08:28:01   
APPIANO GENTILE - Inter have two objectives at the Weserstadion on Wednesday: remain unbeaten and stay on top of Uefa Champions League Group G. "We want to continue doing well in Europe," explained Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel. "We definitely want to remain top of the group so we have to play a good match against Werder. It will be a difficult and complicated match, not a training session toward Inter v Juventus."

The Nerazzurri captain added: "When you wear the Inter shirt every match is important and fundamental. We will aim to do our best on Wednesday, then we will have time to prepare for the match against Juventus."

周三在维泽尔球场,国际米兰有两个目标:保持G组不败战绩并领跑小组头名。“我们想要继续在欧洲赛场上取得好成绩。”贾维尔·萨内蒂对国际频道说:“很明显我们想要夺得小组头名,就必须好好和不莱梅打一场。他将是一场艰苦和错综复杂的比赛,绝对不是一场对尤文图斯前的训练课。”

蓝黑军团的队长补充道:“当你替国际出场时,每场比赛都很重要。我们现在目标是在周三尽力比赛,之后有时间为与尤文图斯的比赛作准备。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-11-23 17:06:39编辑过]

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-11-24 12:50
标题: 2004年11月23日 从不莱梅到尤文图斯
J.ZANETTI: "FROM WERDER TO JUVENTUS"
Tuesday, 23 November 2004 20:12:33   
BREMEN - Javier Zanetti has no doubts. Early qualification to the Champions League last sixteen and Juventus on Sunday isn't an excuse for a lame game at the Weserstadion tomorrow night. "Next Sunday's match is important but it's not distracting us. The Champions League is different," declared the Nerazzurri captain at Tuesday's Uefa news conference. "It's our duty to continue doing what we have done so far and do better as we go on. We are approaching this match with the maximum seriousness. When you wear an Inter shirt every match is faced with this kind of commitment."

Your opinion of Werder Bremen?
"We know it won't be an easy match, but I think it will be a balanced match."

Who do you think are Werder's best players?
"To tell the truth I rate the whole team, though I think Micoud and Klose are the best players in the squad."

Over the last few days a lot has been said about the environment at Inter. What's the situation really like?
"The environment is good and it can get even better after the Tim Cup victory against Bologna . I see Adriano every day, I can deny with certainty the rumours I have heard in these days. He's fine in Milan and among us. There aren't any problems and I can absolutely guarantee this. We want to build a great team for a great club."

The Werder match will be a test ahead of Juventus. The Nerazzurri defence is improving...
"We're working on this and we have everything to do well. We work with the coach and in this sense we're hoping to give a positive performance tomorrow. But I have to say one thing, and that's that our mistakes are proving too costly. On the other hand, this is football and it's probably just one of those moments."

【发自不莱梅】贾维尔·萨内蒂毫不怀疑:尽管提前晋级了冠军杯16强、同时还要准备周日对尤文图斯的比赛,都绝对不能成为明晚在泽维尔球场打消极比赛的理由。“下一轮周日的联赛虽然重要但他没有让我们分心,冠军联赛是艰苦的赛事。”在周二举行的欧足联记者招待会上蓝黑军团的队长如是说道:“当比赛时,把我们迄今为止做的事继续做下去、做得更好,是我们的职责。我们正以最严肃的态度迎接这场比赛。当你穿着国际米兰的球衣站在场上时,每场比赛都应该有这种觉悟。”

你对不莱梅怎么看?
“我们知道这场比赛不会轻松,但我认为他会是一场势均力敌的比赛。”

你觉得谁是不莱梅最好的球员?
“老实说,虽然我认为米库和克洛斯是这个球队最好的球员,但整个队伍是最强的。”

过去的几天里,国际米兰的氛围环境是关注的焦点。而真正的事实是怎样的呢?
“氛围很好,它在意大利杯上对博洛尼亚的胜利后更和谐了。我每天都看见阿德里亚诺,可以确切的说我绝对否认了这些天听到的谣言。他在米兰城和我们这里非常好,没有任何问题,我绝对能保证这一点。我们都希望能为这个伟大的俱乐部打造一支强大的球队。”

对不莱梅的比赛将是对尤文图斯前的一次试验。蓝黑军团的防守正在改进……
“我们正着手做这方面的工作,我们有一切可以做好的条件。我们和教练积极合作并希望自己在明天表现出一次对这方面的理解成果。但我必须强调一件事,那就是我们的错误已经被事实证明是付出了高昂的代价。从另一方面说,这就是足球。或许这些问题就是足球存在的表现之一。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-11-29 07:30
标题: 2004年11月28日 我们倾尽全力
J.ZANETTI: "WE GAVE EVERYTHING WE HAD"
Sunday, 28 November 2004 23:18:44   
MILAN - "We were unlucky to let in their first goal. The belief we showed to get this draw which is almost worth is victory is important," declared Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after Sunday evening's 2-2 stalemate with Juventus at the San Siro.

"When you see what we did on the pitch today we don't deserve to be in our current position in the table. There's not so much difference between us and Juventus . We're confident and we know that the situation can change. It's difficult to overturn a two-goal deficit against Juventus . We gave everything we had so we wouldn't lose, and we did just that."

【米兰消息】“我们运气不好让他们进了第一个球。对于几乎失去的平局我们展现出了足够的信心,这对我们的胜利非常重要。”在周日晚上在主场梅阿查和尤文图斯2:2战平后,蓝黑军团的队长萨内蒂对国际频道说道。

“当你看见我们今天的场上表现后,我们本不应排在积分榜现在的位置,我们和尤文图斯之间的差距没那么多。我们很自信,知道形势能改变。对于尤文图斯一场比赛进两球很难。我们倾尽全力并不再失误,就能得到想要的一切。”
作者: 幻梦冰翔    时间: 2004-12-5 07:41
2004年12月5日 一次特殊的奉献 J.ZANETTI: "A SPECIAL DEDICATION" Saturday, 04 December 2004 23:26:31 MILAN - "We had to win at all costs and we did. I'm very pleased for the team," declared Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the 5-0 win at home to Sicilian outfit Messina . The Nerazzurri captain dedicated the victory to a member of the staff: "For one of our physiotherapists Silvano Cotti, who lost his father this morning. It's always very painful when you lose a parent. We are all very close to him; this victory is for him." Zanetti continued: "I'm pleased for Carini, who came on, saved the penalty and gave the team tranquillity. I'm sorry about Toldo's sending-off. Right from the start of the match you could see Inter wanted to win at all costs. We conceded very few spaces to Messina ." 米兰消息:“我们必须不惜代价获胜,当然我们也做到了。我为球队的表现而感到高兴!”在以5:0横扫墨西拿赛后,萨内蒂接受国际米兰官方频道采访时这样说道。 蓝黑军团的队长将这场胜利献给了一名工作人员,他说道:“对于我们球队中的理疗师西尔瓦诺.科蒂来说,今天是个不幸的日子,他在早晨失去了他的父亲。当你失去父母时你总是会非常地悲痛。我们所有人都将会在他的身边,这场胜利是献给他的。” 萨内蒂补充道:“我对于卡里尼的表现感到非常高兴,他得到了出场的机会,扑住了点球并让球队保持冷静。对于托尔多的被罚下场我感到遗憾。从比赛的一开始你就可以看到国际米兰不惜一切代价地想要赢球,因此,墨西拿根本没有获得太大空间。” (队长真是好人……5555555555555……)
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-12-7 10:53
标题: 2004年12月6日 我们有责任相信
J.ZANETTI: "WE HAVE THE DUTY TO BELIEVE"
Monday, 06 December 2004 16:35:31   
APPIANO GENTILE - Besides Roberto Mancini, Inter captain Javier Zanetti also answered questions from the press in Monday's Uefa news conference at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre:

Do you think you will play tomorrow evening?
"I hope I always play, but it's also true that there has to be room for everyone. Whichever team takes to the pitch tomorrow, we will try and win the match to finish top of the group."

Has the match against Messina motivated you?
"It was a victory we had been waiting a long time for and which we deserved in other matches. The team played well in every aspect on Saturday and this is why we deservedly won."

But against Messina we saw the team was more aggressive and compact than in other matches...
"This means we're growing as a team and in this sense the week we spent working all together has helped a lot. You could see our potential; let's hope it's the start of a series of victories we really want."

Has Mancini taught you anything in particular in these months?
"Mancini asks me to do the usual things: take care of defence and push forward when I can."

On a tactical level do you think the team can support an attack with three strikers?
"Yes, I think so. But we have to try it out in training. It could be a good alternative."

You started playing with a diamond formation in midfield in the match away to Anderlecht, while the two central midfielders did very well against Messina on Saturday. Which tactical solution gives you greater guarantees?
"We have played positive matches with both modules. There are matches when the diamond formation is more suitable and other matches in which it's better to play in other ways. The only important thing is that the team does well."

Massimo Moratti said he still believes in a comeback in the championship. What do you think?
"We all believe we can and we have the duty to. The team has been built to fight at the top of the table. Let's hope the game against Messina is a kind of starting point from which we can put together a series of victories, even though we know it won't be easy. We hope we can achieve an important result both for us and the club, which is making great effort."

萨内蒂:我们有责任相信

除了曼奇尼外,国际米兰队长贾维尔·萨内蒂也在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心周一的新闻发布会上回答了记者问题:

你觉得明晚自己能出场吗?
“我希望我能一直上场,但每人必须有休息也是真的。无论明天球队谁上场,我们都将设法赢得比赛,保证小组头名。”

与墨西纳的比赛激励你了吗?
“这是我们一直以来等待的一次胜利,在其他比赛中也应该得到的 。球队在周六的每个方面都表现得很好,这是我们理应赢得比赛的原因。”

但是在对墨西纳比赛时我们看见球队比在其他比赛中气势更盛、压迫更紧……
“这表现了我们球队的长进和这方面所做工作给我们带来的很大帮助。你能看见我们的潜力,让我们希望这是我们想得到的一系列胜利的开始。”

曼奇尼在这些日子里教给了你什么特别的东西吗?
“曼奇尼要我照平常做的那样做:在巩固防守的同时继续保持我能做到的进攻。”

关于战术安排有种说法:三个前锋一起上场。你觉得呢?
“我觉得不错,但是必须先在训练里试试。它可能是一个好的选择。”

你才参加比赛时客场对安德莱赫特采用的菱形中场、周六对墨西拿时干得很出色的双中前卫,哪种战术给你的帮助更大?
“我们已经用这两种方法进行了积极的比赛。菱形中场适合在其他位置发起更多进攻,而有些比赛则适合采用其他战术。唯一重要的是球队要表现好。”

马西莫·莫拉蒂说他仍然相信国际能重回冠军行列,你觉得呢?
“我们都相信自己能做到,这也只我们的责任。球队的目标就是争夺冠军。让我们希望对墨西拿的比赛是我们能获得一系列胜利的起点,即使我们知道那是不容易的。我们希望自己能为自己和俱乐部赢得一个重要的结果,我们正为此尽力而为。”
作者: 幻梦冰翔    时间: 2004-12-13 02:56
萨内蒂:令人失望的结果 锡耶纳消息:“我们对结果感到失望!”在被锡耶纳以2:2逼平后哈维尔.萨内蒂在接受国际米兰官方频道采访时这样说道。“如果你观看了比赛进程,你就不会接受如同今天这样的平局。他们的第二个进球完全是由于我们的疏忽大意所造成的。我们承认失败,但我们本可以带着三分回家的……” 萨内蒂继续说道:“现在,我们必须全力以赴争取拿下每一场比赛。我们很遗憾我们没有延续上一场比赛大胜墨西拿时的状态。已经到了必须卷起衣袖大干一场的时候了!” 蓝黑军团的队长今天在阿特米奥.弗拉基球场上与他的前教练路易吉.西蒙尼重逢,“很高兴能看到他并向他问好。”萨内蒂说道。 SIENA - "J.ZANETTI: "DISAPPOINTED ABOUT THE RESULT" Sunday, 12 December 2004 18:49:14 We're disappointed about the result," admitted Javier Zanetti to Inter Channel after the 2-2 draw at Siena . "You can't draw a match like today's when you look at how it was going. Their second goal came from carelessness on our part. We accept the defeat, but we could have brought home all three points." Zanetti added: "Now we have to take each match as it comes. We're sorry we didn't manage follow up last Saturday evening's win against Messina. We must roll up our sleeves and work." The Inter captain was reunited with his former coach Gigi Simoni at the Artemio Franchi Stadium. "It was nice to see him and say hello to him," said Zanetti.
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-12-13 2:57:36编辑过]

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-12-14 15:03
标题: 2004年12月13日 必须开始着手细节工作
J.ZANETTI: "WE MUST WORK ON DETAILS"
Monday, 13 December 2004 20:41:29   
MILAN - Inter captain Javier Zanetti was a guest on local television station Telelombardia programme QSVS Sera this evening to pick up a cheque for five thousand euros - a donation from Lugano Casino for PUPI, the foundation he set up with his wife Paula three years ago to help underprivileged children in Argentina.

"Me and Paula decided to help children because they are the ones who suffer most, but always smile, and this is why they need to be helped," explained Javier Zanetti. "I thank all those who have helped us. It's nice to find so many people who are willing to help those who are less fortunate."

The Nerazzurri captain also spoke about Inter and the draw in Siena which showed the team is still not expressing its full potential. "Yes, this is our regret. The team is playing well, creating chances, and only in the first half in Florence did we find a team that dominated us. But never on other occasions," explained Zanetti. "It was another strange game in Siena . We weren't that brilliant in the first half, but we still managed to take the lead, then we gave it away. This year the club has given all of us incredible potential, so we have to keep working like we have been doing every day since the start of the (summer) retreat."

" Recoba is very important for us," added Zanetti, referring to one of the hot footballing topics of the last few days. "We know what he's capable of doing when in form. He's one of those that can help us step up a gear during matches. A player suffers when left out, but let's hope this moment passes because we all know that Recoba is important for Inter."

"I thank the fans," said the captain in reply to a viewer's question. "I have been here for almost ten years and they have always been right behind us, so they deserve more than they have had up to now. You know that I always try to give everything for this club when I play. I would like to end my playing career at Inter. I'm not afraid of criticism. It's part of the job and it's right to always take responsibility. I think the pitch always tells the truth. I have never complained when it was my turn to sit out. I have continued working and put myself at the service of the team. I have never felt that Mancini didn't have faith in me. Actually he has always shown his confidence in me. What has been said and written has never been a problem for me because by now I'm an Inter fan and I'm the first person to suffer when things aren't going well. Moratti is the first person who has faith in Mancini and the team, and this is why we have to react, improve, work on details and do everything to win something. We still have the chance to."

【米兰消息】国际米兰队长贾维尔·萨内蒂今晚以嘉宾身份出席了本地Telelombardia电视台一个名为“QSVS Sera”的节目,并接受了向“Lugano Casino for PUPI”捐赠的一笔价值5,000欧元的支票——这个基金会是他3年前和妻子葆拉一起建立的,目的是帮助收留那些阿根廷的贫困儿童。

“我和葆拉决定帮助那些孩子是因为他们遭受着痛苦却总是能保持着笑容,而这也是他们需要帮助的原因。”萨内蒂解释说。“我感谢所有帮助过我们的人,非常高兴能找到那么多愿意帮助不幸者的人。”

蓝黑军团的队长还谈到了和锡耶纳的战平的比赛里球队仍然没有展现出全部的能力。“是的,这是我们的遗憾。球队打得很好,创造了机会。我们只有和佛罗伦萨的上半场没有控制住比赛,但在其他场次里从没有过。”萨内蒂解释道:“而在锡耶纳进行的是一场又很奇怪的比赛。我们在上半场表现地不好,却仍取得了领先,但随即就丢失了。今年俱乐部给了我们所有人难以置信的潜力,所以我们要一如继往地训练,就如同我们在赛季开始前所做的那样。”

“雷科巴对于我们很重要。”当谈到这几天最热门的话题时,萨内蒂补充说,“当他状态时,我们知道他的能力。他是那种能够帮助我们走出困境的球员。当一个球员被排除在阵容之外时他自然很痛苦。让我们希望这一风波快点过去,因为雷科巴队对国际米兰来说很重要。”

“感谢球迷。”蓝黑军团的队长回答观众的问题时说道,“我来这里快10年了,他们一直在球队背后支持着我们,所以他们有理由要求球队获得更好的成绩。当我在球场上时我总是竭尽所能为球队奉献一切。我盼望在国际米兰结束我的职业生涯。当然我并不害怕批评。这是球员工作的一部分,承担责任无可厚非。球场上的表现会证明一切的。当由于我的原因而造成球队成绩不好时,我不会抱怨什么。我会继续努力,并向俱乐部贡献我的全部力量。我从不觉得曼奇尼不信任我。事实上他对我充满信心。媒体的报道并不会给我造成困扰,因为我是国际米兰的球迷,当球队成绩不好时,我应当第一个去承担责任。莫拉蒂很信任曼奇尼和球队,这就是我们为什么要努力提高,在细节处注意,赢得胜利。我们还有机会。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-12-17 23:32
标题: 2004年12月17日 我们并没有轻视波尔图

MILAN - Inter captain Javier Zanetti answered questions from journalists in today's news conference at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre, held after the Champions League first knock-out round draw:

Inter-Porto in the Champions League last sixteen. What do you think?
"It will be a difficult match. At this stage one opponent is the same as another. It certainly won't be an easy game."

The Nerazzurri fans were expecting to get Real Madrid...
"It was possible. But any team we got would have been difficult. We want to be in good form for this last sixteen tie. They will all be difficult matches; no team should be underestimated, not least Porto. In general it's not easy for anyone in the last sixteen."

Inter have been more of a cup side so far this season. Could this be positive?
"Let's hope so. But there are still almost three months to go until the last sixteen. Right now we have to concentrate on the championship so we're in good form when we get to the Porto match. We want to get to the finishing line in the Champions League and the Tim Cup, and, if possible, also in the championship. These are our three objectives. We know that the championship is the most difficult one because we're a long way off the top. But we want to try. When you wear an Inter shirt you play every match to win."

阿皮亚诺消息:在安吉洛.莫拉蒂训练中心的新闻发布室中,国际米兰队长哈维尔.萨内蒂接受了记者们的采访。在采访过程中,萨内蒂针对抽签做出了自己的见解。

国际米兰将于波尔图在十六进八的淘汰赛中相遇,你怎么看?
比赛将会很艰苦,打到这种阶段时任何一个对手都没什么两样。可以肯定的是比赛将不会轻松。

很多国际米兰球迷都希望碰到皇家马德里……
当然这种情况也是有可能的。不过对于我们而言碰上任何一支球队那都将是硬仗。我们将以尽可能好的状态去出战。没有一场比赛是轻松的,没有一支球队可以被轻视,包括波尔图,十六强中无弱旅。

在本赛季国际米兰似乎在杯赛中表现更好,这是否是一个积极的因素?
让我们希望如此吧。不过比赛将会在差不多三个月后才会开始。而现在我们则必须将注意力放到联赛上,在与波尔图交锋前我们要保持良好的状态。我们想要在冠军杯与意大利杯的比赛中力争冠军,当然有可能的话,在联赛中也力争夺冠。这是我们的三大目标。我们知道想要在联赛中夺冠目前看来非常困难因为我们距离榜首有很大的差距,不过我们仍要努力地去试一试。当你穿上国际米兰的球衣时,你的目标就是每场比赛都要力争获胜。
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2004-12-17 23:35
J.ZANETTI: "MORATTI HAS CONFIDENCE IN US" Friday, 17 December 2004 14:30:09 MILAN - Javier Zanetti news conference (2): Let's talk about the championship. Was the draw in Siena a step back for you? "We certainly wanted to win in Siena . It was a strange and difficult match. Siena were very compact and gave very few spaces away. We're disappointed about the draw because we could have won. We have to improve a few things and let's hope we can do this quickly." What kind of match are you expecting between Juventus and Milan tomorrow night? "Both teams are doing well. It will be a nice match to watch and a difficult one to play for both teams. I'm not supporting either of them. We'll see what happens on the pitch." How has Alvaro Recoba been doing this week? "He has trained very well. El Chino is an important player, just like everyone else. He is always ready to make his contribution." You'll be up against former teammate Gigi Di Biagio on Sunday... "When we were together he was a great teammate. Let's hope he doesn't play any jokes..." You met with Massimo Moratti during the week. How was he? "I went to give him the team's Christmas present. He was serene. He's expecting a lot from us and we have to try and please him. He has bags of confidence in us; let's hope we can repay him for this." What kind of match are you expecting it to be against Brescia? "They have caused problems for us on more than one occasion. We want to end the year with a victory; it would be important for us. We have to try and win every match, even though they will all be difficult. We have to think about one match at a time." In Siena on Sunday you let in two goals from set-pieces... "We're working to improve this aspect." 【米兰消息】贾维尔·萨内蒂新闻发布会(2) 让我们谈谈冠军吧。对锡耶纳对于你来说觉得又回到原地了吗? “我们当然想要在锡耶纳获胜。但那是一场奇怪而艰难的比赛。锡耶纳放弃了场面,只留下很少的空间密集防守。我们对平局感到失望,因为我们有可能获胜的。我们必须改进一些事并希望能尽快完成正在做的调整。” 明晚尤文图斯对AC米兰的比赛你希望结果如何? “两个队现状都很好。在即将到来两队之间的一场精彩比赛里倾向于任何一方都是难以抉择的,我谁也不支持。我们看看在场上将发生什么事。” 这周雷科巴做得如何? “他训练非常好。Chino是一名重要的球员,正如其他每个人一样,他都随时准备好贡献自己的力量。” 周日你将面对你的前队友迪比亚吉奥…… “当我们站在一起时,他是一名伟大的队友。开玩笑的说希望他不能比赛……” 这周你一直与马西莫·莫拉蒂在见面(注:圣诞临近,很多活动和派对),他怎么样? “我作为球队代表去送给他圣诞礼物。他很平静,他的希望很大程度来自我们,我们必须设法使他满意。他对我们有很大的信心,希望我们能用自己的行动报答他这份感情。” 对布雷西亚的比赛你希望什么结果? “他们曾经不止一次为我们带来麻烦引发问题。我们想要以一次胜利来结束这一年,它对我们很重要。我们必须想法赢得每场比赛,即使他们都很难对付。我们应当一次注意考虑一场比赛。” 对锡耶纳的比赛里你们让人家进了两球…… “我们正在训练中改进这个方面。”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2005-1-5 10:36
标题: 2005年1月4日 2005,但愿有一个好的开局
J.ZANETTI: "WE WANT A GOOD START TO 2005"
Tuesday, 04 January 2005 14:25:23   
APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti spoke to Inter Channel about the Nerazzurri's first match of 2005, the Serie A TIM Week 17 trip to Livorno. "It's the first match after the break, we're working well and, above all, we're all working well together. Let's hope we make the best possible start to 2005," said the Inter captain.

"Livorno are a good team and they have Lucarelli, who is scoring a lot. But their best asset is their squad. They're in-form, but we want to bring three points back to Milan. We must take each match as it comes without looking at the table. We'll draw conclusions at the end of the season."

Inter will be without Colombian defender Ivan Ramiro Cordoba for the clash at the Armando Picchi Stadium. "Ivan is a very important player for us, but whoever takes his place will certainly do his best," added Zanetti.

【阿皮亚诺消息】对于国际米兰在05年的首场比赛,意甲联赛第十七轮客场挑战利沃诺的比赛,国际米兰的队长哈维尔·萨内蒂在接受国际米兰官方频道的采访时这样评论道:“这是假期结束后的第一场比赛,在此之前我们的训练做地很好。再重申一次,我们在一起训练地很好。让我们希望我们能在05年有一个尽可能好的开局。”

“利沃诺是一支不错的球队,他们拥有卢卡雷利,这个家伙进了不少球。但他们最值得称道的地方则是他们的整体,目前他们的状态不错。但尽管如此,我们仍希望带着三分回到米兰。在任何一场比赛来临之前都不要去关注积分榜,到赛季最后我们再去看看,究竟会发生些什么。”

国际米兰的哥伦比亚籍后卫伊瓦.罗梅罗.科尔多巴将无缘本场赛事,对此萨内蒂补充道:“伊万对于我们而言非常重要,但我相信,无论是谁取代了他的位置,都一样能做地很好!”
作者: 红蝶    时间: 2005-1-7 12:13
标题: 2005年1月6日 我们控制了比赛
J.ZANETTI: "WE RAN THE MATCH"
Thursday, 06 January 2005 18:46:04   
LIVORNO - Nerazzurri captain spoke to Inter Channel after the 2-0 victory over Livorno at the Armando Picchi Stadium. "We didn't give anything away to our opponents, we ran the match throughout," he said. "It wasn't an easy match because they closed down spaces very well. Perhaps the break has taken away a bit of brilliance, even though we have worked hard to put petrol in the tank.

"The two penalties? They were both legitimate. Our reaction after Adriano's penalty miss was very important. We earned three fundamental points today."

【利沃诺消息】在阿尔曼多·皮奇球场以2:0战胜利沃诺赛后,蓝黑军团队长哈维尔.萨内蒂接受国际米兰官方频道的采访。“我们没有给予对手任何机会,始终控制着比赛的局势。”他说道。“这并不是一场轻松的比赛,因为他们队型保持地非常紧凑。尽管我们全力以赴如同加满油的坦克,或许也只是通过偶然而灵光乍现才打破场上的僵局。”

“那两个点球?它们都是合法获得的,在阿德里亚诺错失点球后我们的反应非场重要。当然,最重要是,我们今天获得了三分。”
作者: 小貂    时间: 2005-1-16 13:27
1月15日   萨内蒂:让我们向前看

J.ZANETTI: "LET'S LOOK AHEAD"
Saturday, 15 January 2005 23:17:42   
REGGIO CALABRIA - "Credit to Reggina , who played a good game," said Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti to Sky after Saturday's 0-0 draw in Reggio Calabria. "They didn't give much away and we didn't manage to open up play or look for our strikers with more determination.

"My handballs in the area? I had my hands against my body so they certainly weren't penalties. Now I have seen the replays on television I can confirm what I have just said.

"We're disappointed we didn't managed to continue the run of three league victories, but let's look ahead now. We're ready to pick up and the team has everything needed to do this. Let's take it match by match, try to win as many as possible, then we'll draw conclusions at the end."

“摩德纳打了一场好的比赛" ,国际队长贾维尔zanetti 在周日 0-0平局后对天空电视台采访说。 “他们没给我们更多的空间使我们打开局面为前锋制造机会”

"在禁区我的手球? 当它打到我的手上的时候我并没有做什么,因此不该受惩罚。 现在我重复看电视我能确认我所说的一切。
让人失望的是我们没能继续三连胜,现在应该一切向前看。我们的情况正在好转,队伍让人需要做这一切。我们会努力尽可能赢的以后的每场比赛,最后会有结论"。

[此贴子已经被紫于2005-1-16 14:04:54编辑过]

作者: 红蝶    时间: 2005-1-19 10:09
标题: 2005年1月18日 我们控制了比赛
J.ZANETTI: "AHEAD WITH CONFIDENCE"
Tuesday, 18 January 2005 09:31:55   
MILAN - South American Nerazzurri Javier Zanetti, Alvaro Recoba and Zé Maria took part in last night's 'Partita della Vita', a charity volleyball match played in Busto Arsizio, Varese province. Speaking to Sky, the Inter captain said: "We're even more disappointed we didn't beat Reggina because we would have picked up two points on Juventus and continued the winning run in the championship. But on Saturday we gave everything against a team which closed us down very well.

"But there's no point looking back; we have to look forward with confidence and play each match without looking at the table. The team is working very hard and with great determination. We will continue giving everything to do our best."

The proceeds from the event (about 100,000 euros) will be given to Zanetti's PUPI Foundation and other charity organisations. "I thank everyone who came to this party. It's nice to find so many people who are sensitive to the problems of those who are less fortunate."

【米兰消息】昨晚,三名南美球员哈维尔.萨内蒂,阿尔瓦罗.雷科巴和泽.马里亚参加了一个在瓦雷瑟省的布斯托.阿尔西兹奥举行的,名为'Partita della Vita'的一场带有慈善性质的排球比赛。在活动期间,萨内蒂在接受天空体育的采访时说道:“我们对于没有拿下雷吉纳而深感失望,我们本可以继续我们的连胜步伐并把与尤文的差距再缩小两分的。然而在上周六,尽管我们竭尽所能,但对方同样做地很好并阻止了我们。”

“不过,我们不能向回看。必须满怀信心地前进并争取打好每一场比赛,不要去看积分榜。球队目前训练地很刻苦,信心十足。我们将尽我们的全力继续这样的表现。”

这一慈善活动所得的全部收入(大约为10万欧元)将全部捐献给萨内蒂的专项基金——PUPI慈善基金会与其他的慈善机构。“感谢那些参加活动的好心人。对于有这么多热心人来关心那些遭遇不幸的人我感到很高兴。”

欢迎光临 阿根廷风暴 (http://112.124.10.157/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2