只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

【12/13赛季西甲第10轮】瓦伦西亚2:0马德里竞技

查看数: 2022 | 评论数: 59 | 收藏 0
关灯 | 提示:支持键盘翻页<-左 右->
    组图打开中,请稍候......
发布时间: 2012-11-3 23:09

正文摘要:

本帖最后由 风中的风之子 于 2012-11-4 06:54 编辑 时间:北京时间2012.11.4(周日)05:00 地点:梅斯塔利亚球场 转播:cntv网络直播

回复

风中的风之子 发表于 2012-11-8 22:29:29
幻樱 发表于 2012-11-8 22:03
哼唧佩叔比他帅

也就当年年轻时长得和耗子差不多的时候才帅吧
现在哪里比阿蒙帅了

高高富帅
幻樱 发表于 2012-11-8 22:03:35
哼唧佩叔比他帅
风中的风之子 发表于 2012-11-8 21:35:10
本帖最后由 风中的风之子 于 2012-11-8 21:37 编辑
幻樱 发表于 2012-11-7 20:13
呃……要不要把自己拍的锯末口怕

西甲10轮过后,已经有8支球队主帅被请出球场,比整个上赛季都多。是教练造反,还是裁判**?
  巴伦西亚主场迎战马竞的比赛是上轮焦点战。第42分钟,巴伦西亚主帅佩莱格里诺因为抗议,被第四裁判“劝退离场”。全场比赛尾声阶段,巴伦西亚后卫里卡多·科斯塔吃红牌,佩莱格里诺的助手坎帕尼奇立刻因为“高举双手大声抗议”也被罚下。
  令人啼笑皆非的是,佩莱格里诺被罚下时,来说情的竟是对手马竞的主帅西蒙尼。两人固然是老乡兼旧时阿根廷萨斯菲尔德队同袍,西蒙尼仗义执言:“我们是对手更是同行,我请求裁判别罚他出场,毕竟离比赛完场也没几分钟了。”
  裁判的执法笔记显示:佩莱格里诺当时将一个水瓶狠狠摔在地上,离开教练区,走近第四裁判并向其抗议。佩莱格里诺赛后承认记录属实,但辩解:“裁判应该干自己的工作,而不是管东管西。教练也是人,也有情绪要表达。”这是佩莱格里诺以主教练身份征战西甲的第一个赛季。他在第1轮和第6轮都吃了警告,本轮又行为过激,按“事不过三”的道理,有足够理由将其罚下。
  佩莱格里诺和其助手坎帕尼奇,正在等待宣判,不算他俩的处罚,西甲本赛季对裁判开出的罚单也无比惊人——此前7个被逐的主教练停赛12场,而算上助理教练,开给教练席的罚单总计22场!
  包括巴萨主帅比拉诺瓦在内的5人都吃到了禁赛2场的重罚。巴列卡诺主帅赫梅斯尽管只禁1场,但怒气难平:“这是搞专断!教练什么都不能做,连发表对比赛的看法都不行。”巴拉多利德主帅久基奇更直白:“这真让人怀疑独裁者佛朗哥是不是还魂了。”

原来这俩货在萨斯菲尔德的时候就认识
幻樱 发表于 2012-11-7 20:13:38
呃……要不要把自己拍的锯末口怕
风中的风之子 发表于 2012-11-5 20:33:41
马竞球迷网
http://www.atleticofans.com/1513 ... rmath-match-day-10/

The red and white aftermath: Match Day 10
Los Rojiblancos' historic win streak comes to a screeching halt in Valencia

General - Posted on November 4, 2012 by Martin Rosenow - 2 Comments

Oh, so that’s what it feels like to lose.

Two moments of brilliance by Valencia were enough to topple Atlético’s record-breaking runs of 23 matches without a loss and 13 straight victories.

In a feisty match at the Mestalla in which most of the action took place in Che territory, Atleti out-shot their opponents 13 to 6, but were out-scored 2-0.

Valencia’s goals were the result of two remarkable individual efforts by Roberto Soldado first, and then much later on into the proceedings by French-Algerian playmaker Sofiane Feghouli, who orchestrated the local side’s killer second goal scored by Nelson ‘The Hobo’ Haedo Valdez.

Curiously, and perhaps evidence of referee Fernando Teixeira Vitienes’ fear of the home crowd, our foes fouled us 18 times and four of their players were booked. Four of our players were also booked, but we committed 13 fouls.

Valencia used physical aggression to their favour, frequently breaking down our attacks with harsh challenges. That, combined with their well-organised defence, prevented our hombres from finding a path to the back of the net for the first time in 25 games.

The results of the round left los Colchoneros in second place in La Liga, three points behind league-leaders Barcelona, five ahead of Real Madrid and seven points over fourth-place Málaga.

Our next-closest rivals for a Champions Leage berth, Betis, are in fifth place with 16 points–9 less than our 25, so there’s no reason for the Rojiblanco faithful to hang their heads in shame.

Here’s to kicking-off a whole new win streak starting with Thursday’s trip to Portugal to take on Académica again.

Post-game notes and quotes:

Simeone proud of players in spite of first loss of season

In case there was any doubt about who the good guys are in Madrid, Atleti boss Diego Simeone, in a noble act much like Gabi’s from our midweek trip to Jaén, questioned the fourth official of Saturday’s game regarding the dismissal of his coaching counterpart Mauricio Pellegrino.

According to multiple sources in the Spanish media, ‘El Cholo’, in disbelief, asked the assistant referee, “What, we’re not allowed to say anything now?” as Pellegrino was being shown his marching orders.

With regard to his men’s performance, the Argentine tactician said:

“They’ve played a great game, they’ve given their all and when a team gives it all they’ve got they can win or lose, but one leaves with their mind at peace, thinking about getting back to work and getting started again on Thursday.”

Simeone refused to comment on Teixeira Vitienes’ decision-making.

“I try not to opine about the referees and I hope to maintain that line of thinking,” he said.

“I told him not to send off Pellegrino because it was so early into the game.”

He continued, giving his analysis of the encounter: “In the first half, we managed well in the [attacking third]. The aggressiveness sure was evident, especially in the second half.

“Valencia took advantage of our lack of concentration through a great goal by Soldado. That’s how the first half ended. Later, in the second half, the team went in search of the goal from all over the place, the left, the right, the centre, set piece plays…but Valencia defended themselves well.

“I felt satisfied with the players’ effort. When one gives their all there’s nothing to complain about.”

Falcao bloodied and shut out

Another streak that hit a dead end on Saturday was Falcao’s 11 straight appearances with a goal.

There was an early indicator of the type of night our tiger was going to have when he was tackled in the box and then stomped on by Soldado, the second time in as many games that a cleat has drawn blood from one of our players.

The Colombian was very closely guarded, stalked, harassed, physically abused and violated all night, ending the match with four stitches on his forehead, a scratch under his eye and a swollen lip Cadena SER‘s Hugo Condes reported.

The lethal but good-natured striker turned his misfortunes into a clever little joke on Twitter.

Falcao wrote (bear in mind that puntos in Spanish means both “points” and “stitches”): “Battle wounds, occupational hazards…[we] must carry on! (Who says I didn’t take home the ‘puntos’? Ha!”

The 26-year-old picked a good weekend to go scoreless, as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo were also unable to find the back of the net.

His aggressor Soldado told COPE afterwards: “I’ve apologised to Falcao. He just happened to be there when I was stepping back and I caught him with my cleat. I always use plastic ones, but this time I had metal ones.”

“He just happened to be there” Roberto? Video footage showed that Soldado’s backward step was very unnatural, but I’ll let you judge for yourselves (click here for the the clip of the tiger stomp).

The Spanish international even had the audacity to say, “They left us swollen with so many fouls”, conveniently ignoring the fact that he and his team-mates out-fouled our guys by five fouls.

“It’s been a hard match against a tough team, but this loss will not stop us at all,” Juanfran (Canal Plus).

Other notes:
•The last time Atlético failed to score was in their trip to Levante back on the 8th of April.
•Until Saturday, Atleti had only been down on the scoreboard for 21 minutes (16 at Levante, 5 at Betis). (@pedritonumeros)
•Fullback Filipe Luís made his 100th appearance in red and white (72 in La Liga, 4 in cup play,  23 in Europa League and 1 Super Cup). The Brazilian has scored one goal with Atleti (Real Sociedad on 10 April 2011). (@pedritonumeros)
•Atlético have not won at the Mestalla in league play in 10 straight trips. (@Atleti_Vavel)
风中的风之子 发表于 2012-11-5 20:26:28
风中的风之子 发表于 2012-11-5 20:07:23
本帖最后由 风中的风之子 于 2012-11-5 20:10 编辑

本轮西甲四个阿根廷教练,除了这货,全线告捷
Alex2011 发表于 2012-11-5 07:55:19
火爆场面是最大看点
幻樱 发表于 2012-11-4 23:37:50
风中的风之子 发表于 2012-11-4 22:59
今天晚上我突然就想开了,谢天谢地鞋钉没碰着眼睛太阳穴神马的,要不现在哪有功夫在乎胜负哭都来不及em20 ...

是哦,其实看比赛的时候我就在想不知道有没人曾经被钉鞋踢到眼睛的,想想都可怕……抖……
风中的风之子 发表于 2012-11-4 23:08:27
然后,突然想起来很久很久以前的一场对瓦伦的比赛,大概八年了吧
我看的最后一场那谁在马竞的比赛,踢了整个下半场
上半场的时候小艾被踢昏了,抬下去的
风中的风之子 发表于 2012-11-4 22:59:07
幻樱 发表于 2012-11-4 22:07
哭……花糕姐……太特么惨不忍睹了

今天晚上我突然就想开了,谢天谢地鞋钉没碰着眼睛太阳穴神马的,要不现在哪有功夫在乎胜负哭都来不及
幻樱 发表于 2012-11-4 22:09:03
风中的风之子 发表于 2012-11-4 13:29
这个坑爹的效率啊
感觉有点像上赛季欧联半决赛马竞客场对瓦伦那次,瓦伦狂攻,马竞最终一比蛋获胜
只 ...

其实13脚射门中根本就没什么真正的机会,机会最好的也就是导致花糕姐被踩的那个角球了
幻樱 发表于 2012-11-4 22:07:42
哭……花糕姐……太特么惨不忍睹了
风中的风之子 发表于 2012-11-4 21:42:53
新浪微博
@西甲咖啡馆
赛后言论——瓦伦主帅佩莱格里诺:我只是向着地面扔瓶子,然后就被罚下了。面对马竞这个强敌我们踢得不错,球迷也给予了我们有力的支持http://t.cn/zleD2BJ; 马竞主帅西蒙尼:瓦伦更会把握机会,但我更期待球队能表现得更具侵略性。我们使出了浑身解数,现在需要低调地继续前行http://t.cn/zleD2Bi
风中的风之子 发表于 2012-11-4 17:30:23
Alex2011 发表于 2012-11-4 15:39
马竞不知道是不能接受0-1失利还是不能接受平局结果,某些关键时刻的防守反而松懈了,对方也就2次射正却都 ...

不能接受0:1吧
反正不能扳平的话输几个都是输

点评

可以理解  发表于 2012-11-5 07:54

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 06:49 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 25 queries .