扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 2723|回复: 16
打印 上一主题 下一主题

波尔图官网采访博拉蒂、里.洛佩斯和马.刚萨雷斯

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-7-13 00:12:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<p><strong>They can wait effort very and sacrifice”, says Mário Bolatti</strong></p><div style="ADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-TOP: 10px; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; OVERFLOW-X: hidden; WIDTH: 97%; WORD-BREAK: break-all; TEXT-INDENT: 24px; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; HEIGHT: 200px; WORD-WRAP: break-word;"><p>Bolatti is to live the European dream with effort and devotion. For already, in the first steps in the F.C. Port, is comedido in the speeches, having centered all the ideias in the work and the daily work. This, of remaining portion, is the base of the success that waits to reach in the Dragons. </p><p></p><p>FCP: How it is to feel itself in these first days of period of training?</p><p></p><p>Mário Bolatti: Very well. The group received me from excellent form and is very contented. </p><p></p><p>FCP: He was surprised with the largeness of the F.C. Port?</p><p></p><p>&nbsp;MB: Yes. They are all good people and great players. I am to make optimum that I can to integrate me. With all the force, I go to try that this occurs more quickly possible. </p><p></p><p>FCP: What they can wait of itself?</p><p></p><p>&nbsp;MB: Much effort, much sacrifice, will to inside play and solidarity of the field.</p><p></p><p>&nbsp;FCP: Already they had said of the differences between the Argentine soccer and the European to it?</p><p></p><p>&nbsp;MB: Here he is faster, it is played more than first and the systems are a little different. It is a question of time to adapt me. FCP: How it folloied the process of its act of contract?</p><p></p><p>&nbsp;MB: It was a complicated process, but already it is passed. I want to look at forward. </p><p></p><p>FCP: Maradona praised it recently. What it meant this for itself?</p><p></p><p>&nbsp;MB: I did not hear its declarations, but they had counted to me. Clearly that I was contented, therefore is optimum player of history. It was a pleasure. </p><p></p><p>FCP: This daily pay-season is to be difficult?</p><p></p><p>&nbsp;MB: Nothing it is easy. It is to be hard. But the breeding is very good and the future is positive. </p><p></p><p>FCP: The coming for the F.C. Port opens new way to it for the selec&ccedil;&atilde;o?</p><p></p><p>&nbsp;MB: I wait that yes, but first I only think about training to obtain to play here and later this possibility is seen. For now, I want to give one hundred percent in the F.C. Port and to try to be better.<br/></p></div> <br/> <br/>
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-7-18 16:25:04编辑过]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2007-7-13 00:13:00 | 只看该作者
博拉蒂是个后卫吧?楼上的兄弟辛苦了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-13 00:13:00 | 只看该作者

Lisandro Lopez: “I think about gaining everything”

Lisandro Lopez: “I think about gaining everything”Ambition and altruism. Here it is the synthesis of the conference of the Press of Lisandro Lopez this thursday, in Tegelen. The advanced Argentine assumes the will to accumulate more headings and detaches the importance of the fast integration of the new athletes.
FCP: With that perspective part for this season, third in the F.C. Port?

Lisandro Lopez: I think about gaining everything. The objectivo is this. We know that it is difficult and that we are now to start, but the objectivo is always to gain headings. We are with hunger and optimismo. We go to run for these objectivos.

FCP: The exits of the breeding can break the growth of equip?

LL: It is difficult when they leave important players the breeding, but we have of speaking of that they are and of that they had arrived. We want that they are adaptem quickly to the group. This is most important.

FCP: In the breeding of the F.C. Port already is argued on who will win the America Pantry, a time that has some Argentine and Brazilian athletes?

LL: Tranquilo is everything. We say a little, but the rivalry is not nothing of special.

FCP: This year two South American had also arrived more…

LL: With the Bolatti and the Luis Aguiar, who also says the same language, we are to mount a group of Castilian!

FCP: Already it was become accustomed to be extreme in a system of 4x3x3?

LL: I more feel cómodo with two advanced ones, but also taste to play for is. I have to adapt what it asks for it me the technician and to try to make it of the best form, if to play. I have to play for equips.

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-7-13 0:26:37编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-7-13 00:14:00 | 只看该作者

以后又队长和夫人保护,这孩子成长快乐.不过说不定队长也要离开鸟.

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-7-13 0:15:00编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2007-7-13 00:22:00 | 只看该作者

把楼上的扔出去喂鸟~~

感谢楼主,感觉这小孩很会说话,忽忽!~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-13 00:23:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用漫天飞舞在2007-7-13 0:13:00的发言:
博拉蒂是个后卫吧?楼上的兄弟辛苦了

博拉蒂是后腰,1985.2.17出生,身高189cm,体重81kg, 这个夏天刚从贝尔格拉诺转会到波尔图,你是新人,不了解没什么
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2007-7-13 00:26:00 | 只看该作者

里桑德罗还放话,路乔离开将是波尔图的一大重要损失~~

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/noticia.php?id=831719&div_id=1304

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-7-13 0:28:33编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-13 00:30:00 | 只看该作者
波尔图前几天从帕勒莫租借马.冈萨雷斯,此君上赛季曾租借到国际米兰踢了一个赛季。这样波尔图就有5名阿根廷球员了
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-7-13 0:30:30编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-13 00:33:00 | 只看该作者
姓名: 马里亚诺·冈萨雷斯
英文名称:Mariano Nicolas Gonzalez
粤语译音:
国籍: 阿根廷
出生日期: 1981.05.05
出生地点: 阿根廷布宜诺斯艾利斯
身高: 179cm
体重: 77kg
场上位置: 中场
场上编号: 0
所属团队: 巴勒莫
转会费:
转会记录:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2007-7-13 00:40:00 | 只看该作者

租金为200W每赛季~~~~~MS波尔图决定在年底就搞定M冈萨雷斯的转会~~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-18 16:26:00 | 只看该作者
Surpassed the battery of tests, signed the contract, that reserves to the F.C. Port the right of action of option per three years in the end of the time, and visited the stadium, that left it positively made an impression, Mariano Gonzalez took the direcção of the Olival, where it efectuou first the trainings as Dragon to the end of the afternoon of tuesday. Before the short trip, the Argentine granted one brief interview to the www.fcporto.pt, during which he disclosed to ambition and the intention of if affirming in a club which already he learns to like. A fast vacation time passed in house of Lisandro Lopez was the sufficient to even get passionate itself for the city.
Important competitions “It is a step in front in my career. I was always improving in the Inter and in Palermo and now I have the chance to dispute important competitions, as the UEFA Champions League and the Portuguese championship.”

I want to be champion “I am certain of that my objectivos are common to the ones of the remaining players of the breeding. I want to gain the championship Portuguese and to arrive more far possible in the Champions”.
Impressive stadium “The president guided me in a visit to the stadium. He is impressive! He is very modern and difficult to find another fellow creature, at least in Argentina. He does not go to lack motivation to play here.”
Easy adaptation “I played with the Lisandro, during two years, in the Racing Avellaneda and with the Lucho in the Argentine selecção. I believe that my adaptation goes to be easy.”
Very good players “I intend to affirm me in this club, I believe my conditions, but I know that he goes to be hard, because he has very good players in the F.C. Port. I trust my work and I am safe from that I will obtain to impose me, since that can train well
Dynamic and quick “I can play in some positions, either in the right, the left or the center. I am dynamic and quick, and I look for to play simple and fast. If the defenses allow me, conclude whenever I can.”

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-7-18 16:30:56编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2007-7-18 19:13:00 | 只看该作者
波尔图也要建立阿根廷帮??不过据说队长要走人了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2007-7-18 21:23:00 | 只看该作者

M冈在的话,至少路乔走后里桑德罗应该不会寂寞了~~

波尔图还是很喜欢阿根廷人啊,不知道是不是因为帅队长要离开,他们有点不平衡,所以又买了个冈萨雷斯,忽忽~~~~~~~~~~~~不过这样的话波尔图的双L依然存在~~~~~~~~~夸雷斯马应该也不会离开!

虽然巨讨厌德罗巴,不过他要去了波尔图的话,波尔图这赛季应该还是会很强~~~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2007-7-19 20:31:00 | 只看该作者

波尔图从雨林帮转为阿根廷帮了吗?

阿根廷和法国友谊赛的时候,北京台特BT的特邀嘉宾看见lucho还说是马里亚诺冈萨雷斯呢……慌……

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2007-7-19 20:34:00 | 只看该作者

阿根廷和法国友谊赛的时候,北京台特BT的特邀嘉宾看见lucho还说是马里亚诺冈萨雷斯呢……慌……

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~这都行~~~~~~~差那么多,哇555555555555我们家帅哥~~帅的多啊~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2007-7-19 21:12:00 | 只看该作者

那BT还有搞得呢……认为lucho是国家队新人……一开始不屑一顾,后来帅哥的表现让他惊呼:波尔图留不住他了!

当时还比较BS这人,觉得帅哥好歹是个队长……
现在某比较佩服这bt的先见之明!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2007-7-19 22:34:00 | 只看该作者
这都行,界人哇~~真素~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-19 15:06 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 23 queries .