[复制链接]
76#
发表于 2006-11-7 08:13:00 | 只看该作者
十年磨一剑,四年进一球。不容易啊。好多人说铁树开花,我觉得不准确也不够尊敬,其实萨队几年来进球的机会还是有一些的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-8 09:29:00 | 只看该作者

Since the arrival of Massimo Moratti, Inter have always been protagonists on the transfer market. Is there likely to be an interest in Antonio Cassano one day?
"We have often been the queen of the transfer market, even if it is not always worth it. I am in charge of the transfer market and at the start of this year we developed our ideas with certain criteria. We are very satisfied with our squad and we have great confidence in every single player because they have all been chosen with great care. For this reason I say we don't need anything or anyone."

布兰科大帝~

我想想,他好象是04年开始担任转会经理的~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-8 09:30:00 | 只看该作者

Figo is not the only one who is behaving with great professionalism. There's also Cruz, Samuel, Toldo, Burdisso, and others.

Cruz, Samuel, Toldo, Burdisso,板凳四人组啊~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-8 09:44:00 | 只看该作者

馒头说~

Javier Zanetti scored yesterday for the first time in four years. Do you think he can improve even more after his goal against Ascoli?
" Zanetti was considered a midfielder when he arrived at Inter. But with his characteristics, he can cover several roles on the pitch and he can also score. For example, I remember when Zanetti scored a goal in the UEFA Cup final in Paris when Inter beat Lazio. And I remember that goal well because I was playing for Lazio. However, in these seasons I have coached him, Zanetti has gone close to scoring a number of times, and he has been unlucky on several occasions. If he has desire and belief he can score more goals. He certainly has more chances of getting into scoring positions when he plays in midfield."

莫非梁子是这样结下滴?[em13]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
发表于 2006-11-8 19:00:00 | 只看该作者

这场比赛有看哦

庆祝一下萨队进球

[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 21:31 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 20 queries .