发表于 2012-3-7 20:05:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 幻樱 于 2012-3-10 11:43 编辑 比赛时间:2012.3.9 周五 02:00(北京时间) 比赛地点:卡尔德隆球场 直播:视频直播
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-7 20:12:49 | 只看该作者
07/ 03/ 12

球员有话说
Courtois: "Besiktas are difficult but you have to win at home and with a clean sheet"
"We are very strong at home and hope to go far in the Europa League"

Thibaut Courtois appeared before the media on Tuesday in the Sports City Majadahonda, after training behind closed doors. The Atlético keeper discussed his future because he wants to continue at Atletico, and even spoke about the final of the Copa del Rey.

The Atletico goalkeeper acknowledged that "we have five games without a win but we have played well. The first half we played very well in Sevilla. In the second half, Sevilla was better but I think the point in Seville is good because it is a very difficult opponent. "

Looking to Thursday's game in the Champions League against Besiktas, the Belgian said that "it is a very important game and we have to win to see who we would play against next because there are very strong teams in the Europa League this season. Arda can not play but we have other players who can do well. Everyone can play."

In the future, Courtois said "I do not know what will happen at Chelsea but now the most important thing for me is Atletico Madrid. I do not know who the new coach will be but that’s not my problem. I want to stay here another year because I think it’s best for me, but let's see. Chelsea knows that I want to continue another year, but we’ll just wait a bit. They know that Atletico is a good team and the league is good. So I think they will decide to let me stay another year here.”

Regarding Thursday's rival, Besiktas, he said, "they’re a good team with experienced players like Quaresma, Simao or Almeyda. It will be a tough game but we must win at home and keep a clean sheet. Then in  Besiktas it will be very difficult because they have a very hot crowd. So you have to win on Thursday."

Finally, asked about the place and date of the final of the Copa del Rey. He stated that "in Belgium it is always in the same stadium, the Estadio Nacional, where the national team plays. It is a stadium which seats 50,000 people. This is rare for me not to know where the final will be played.I think that in Spain there are many large stadiums. You have to decide before the end of the League.”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-7 20:16:59 | 只看该作者
幻幻童鞋准备周末开贴吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2012-3-7 22:53:50 | 只看该作者
我相信地主的RP

PS:这球队的名字咋这么耳熟哩……貌似是小kun家四毛舅舅所在的球队?这年头流行PK老东家吗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2012-3-8 18:43:55 | 只看该作者
继续偷图,来源见LOGO

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2012-3-8 21:24:50 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 05:32 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 20 queries .