扫一扫,访问微社区

楼主: laolituo
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2011青年队消息追踪

[复制链接]
101#
发表于 2010-2-28 10:59:10 | 只看该作者
En Ezeiza
                                Preseleccionado Sub 17: actividad inicial de un nuevo ciclo                                                                                                                       
El técnico, José Luis Brown, comenzará un nuevo ciclo.
El Preseleccionado Sub 17 comienza su ciclo 2010con vistas a futuros encuentros amistosos. La actividad, que se llevaráa cabo en el Complejo de Juveniles, abarcará tareas de gimnasio,movimientos físicos y futbolísticos.

Las sesiones quedaron programadas así:

Lunesesde las 16. Revisión médica y traumatológica. Evaluaciones clínicas.Exámenes complementarios. Confección de historia médica para aquellosque fueron convocados por primera vez a los seleccionados juveniles.
Acondicionamiento físico. Coordinación y dominio de balones.

Martes: A las 9 rutina de observación médica. Trabajo de fuerza del tren superior. Circuito de técnica individual.

Miércoles: A partir de las 9, entrada en calor. Movimientos de técnica específica. Trabajo sin oposición. Ensayo de fútbol.

Convocados.En esta primera semana del ciclo 2010 fueron citados: Gaspar Iñiguez,Alan Difonti y Matías Llodra (Argentinos Juniors); Francesco Celeste,Leandro Paredes y Gabriel Ferreyra (Boca Jrs); Nicolás Sequeira, MarcosPinto, Jorge Valdez Vidal y Lucas Vera Piri (Lanús); José Duarte yNicolás Arbelo (Estudiantes de La Plata); Alexis Zarate, RaúlMilianianco, Fernando Ariza y Luciano Sánchez (Independiente); FrancoCalabro y Lucas Ocampos (Quilmes A.C.); Agustín Musso y Ezequiel BáezCorradi (Racing C.); Gastón López, Matías Montero, Lucas Ojeda, Nahuel Mela, Federico Andrada y  Lucas Pugh (River Plate); Jair Cain  Fara(Rosario Central); Lucas Robledo y Alberto Stegman (San Lorenzo); BrianFerreira y Nicolás De Vito (Vélez Sarsfield).

Ezeiza, febrero 27 de 2010
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

102#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-3 22:11:43 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

103#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-7 17:40:41 | 只看该作者
Pisano y Piz al Sub 20

Dos juveniles surgidos de las inferiores de Chacarita, Matías Pisano y Angel Piz, fueron convocados por Sergio Batista para la Selección Sub 20. Ambos están entrenándose con el plantel profesional de Chaca. ¿De qué juegan? Piz es un volante, de 18 años; Pisano, un delantero de 19, que ya debutó de la mano de Gamboa, en la primera fecha del Clausura frente a Tigre.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

104#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-7 17:49:52 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2010-3-26 09:52 编辑

Martín García (Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata);

Renato Pinedo (Velez Sarsfield);

Lucas Villafañez (CAI -Comodoro Rivadavia);

Brian Meza (Rosario Central);

Juan Manuel Fernandez y Luciano Federico Nieto (Huracan);

Ezequiel Mastrolia, Leandro Chaparro y Nicolás Batista (San Lorenzo);

Jonathan Bauman (Colon de Santa Fe);

Gonzalo Menéndez, Carlos Mosca y Hugo Martín Nervo (Arsenal F.C.);

Esteban Andrada, Hernán López y Leandro Díaz (Lanús);

Leandro Peralta, Luis Fariña y Valentín Viola (Racing);

Nicolás Tagliafico, Facundo Ferreira y Nahuel Yeri (Banfield);

Leonel Galeano (Independiente);

Hector Cardozo y Michael Hoyos (Estudiantes de La Plata);

Gonzalo Rodríguez (Argentinos Juniors);

Rodrigo Unrein, Jonathan Mazzola, Ramiro Martínez, Emanuel Insúa, Joel Acosta, Esteban Orfano y Sergio Araujo (Boca Juniors);

Rodrigo Rey, Germán Pezzella, Roberto Pereyra, Ezequiel Cirigliano, Santiago Galucci, Mauro Díaz, Rogelio Gabriel Funes Mori, Leandro Gonzalez Pires, Ramiro Funes Mori, Erik Lamela y Daniel Villalva (River Plate).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

105#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-7 18:07:56 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

106#
发表于 2010-3-8 11:06:02 | 只看该作者
马林的头发这么快就长出来了啊。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

107#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-10 11:39:16 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

108#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-17 22:20:33 | 只看该作者
Martín García (Gimnasia Y Esgrima La Plata);

Renato Pinedo (Vélez Sarsfield);

Lucas Villafañez (CAI -Comodoro Rivadavia);

Brian Meza (Rosario Central);

Juan Manuel Fernández y Luciano Federico Nieto (Huracán);

Ezequiel Mastrolia, Leandro Chaparro y Nicolás Batista (San Lorenzo);

Jonathan Bauman (Colón de Santa Fe);

Esteban Andrada, Hernán López y Leandro Díaz (Lanús);

Leandro Peralta, Luis Fariña y Valentín Viola (Racing C.);

Nicolás Tagliafico, Facundo Ferreira y Nahuel Yeri (Banfield);

Leonel Galeano y Lucas Kruspzky (Independiente);

Héctor Cardozo y Michael Hoyos (Estudiantes de La Plata);

Gonzalo Rodríguez (Argentinos Juniors);

Rodrigo Unrein, Jonathan Mazzola, Ramiro Martínez, Emanuel Insúa, Joel Acosta, Esteban Orfano y Sergio Araujo (Boca Juniors);

Rodrigo Rey, Germán Pezzella, Roberto Pereyra, Ezequiel Cirigliano, Santiago Galucci, Mauro Díaz, Rogelio  Gabriel  Funes Mori, Leandro González Pires, Ramiro  Funes Mori, Erik Lamela  y Daniel Villalva (River Plate).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

109#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-19 22:48:59 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2010-3-19 22:58 编辑

Boca Juniors has a new Riquelme: Leandro Paredes
March 17, 2010 at 18:39
Write to:
Text Index Prev | Next Text
The resurgence of Boca Juniors in the early 2000s did not happen without the club stand in their divisions base. The work started by Carlos Bianchi and led throughout the decade has always bet on lower-grade boys, soon raised to the first team and a real chance of being part of the team. No wonder that, throughout these years, xeneizes launched (and profited from) athletes of international prominence, as Carlitos Tevez, Ever Banega, Rodrigo Palacio and Fernando Gago.

The greatest symbol of this process may be Juan Roman Riquelme, whose cycle with the shirt of Boca seems doomed to his last years. Your football is no longer enough to lead the team to the applicants glories. As little seen in recent years, the Boca Juniors suffered a fast bond.

There are people within the team that, even with such a crisis, do not worry about the lack of effectiveness of Riquelme. With the end of career shirt approaching 10, his replacement would have been elected. Leandro Paredes, owner of 15 years, is already seen as the leading candidate as the successor to the idol.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

110#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-19 22:50:24 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2010-3-19 22:55 编辑

CUTS: Interview with Leandro Paredes

I attached an interview with Leandro Paredes Boca player, made by muyboca.

MuyBoca: Tell Leo, and at what age they first started playing club?
Leandro Paredes: I booted up to 3 years in a Baby club called "Justine" on San Justo (Partido de La Matanza), where I am but now lives in Slaughterhouses.

MB: And what was the next step?
LP: Then I went to play the club where I have the best memories and where I was learning more in the Baby, which is the club Brisas del Sur. It is the club I love most, is in Slaughterhouses.

MB: When you come to Boca?
LP: Arrive to Boca with 8 years and played directly in Children.

MB: Who would be grateful for your coming to Boca?
LP: Basically my folks and also to the Tano Nanni (its discoverer) and Ramon Maddoni (who drafted him in Boca)

MB: A few years ago with the category 94 'Boca Spanish've played the prestigious tournament "Arousa Futbol 7" came out champions, How does it feel to be chosen as an ideal team member of that historic event?
LP: I really did not know, now you tell me is a pride and joy very nice.

MB: In 9th were not given the title, beyond the diploma awarded to the 8th you think this was your best year in terms of personal performance?
LP: Yes, yes, this was my best year without doubt. I felt much better.

KB: This year I noticed more explosion, did you feel that you improved?
LP: I improved a lot on trust and if, I also felt that I improved enough in the change of pace.

MB: Is it a pressure that many consider you as one of the jewels of inferior?
LP: More than pressure, gives me encouragement to continue striving and trying to carry on as before.

MB: What would you like to improve your game this year?
LP: I try to get closer to goal, goal to have more options.

MB: And what is the position on the court where you feel most comfortable?
LP: I always played the coupling. That's where I like to play

MB: How does it feel to know that foreign clubs had been decided on you?
LP: It's an honor, but I want to stay for many years in Boca.

MB: a desire for your career?
LP: Getting to the first of Boca, like all and give everything I can in gratitude to the club.

MB: Are you motivated to see club kids as Gaitan Colazo, Araujo, get their chance at first?
LP: Yes, very much, is an incentive to improve day by day.

MB: And you, can you imagine a future with concentrating on Riquelme, Battaglia, Gaitan?
LP: God will listen!, Is a dream for me!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

111#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-23 22:33:10 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

112#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-26 09:56:08 | 只看该作者
[MOC] VILLAFAÑEZ, Lucas Martin
de Bran » Dim 03 Jan 2010 16:59

Prénom / Nom / Surnom : Lucas Martin VILLAFAÑEZ
Postes : Milieu Offensif Centre (Naturel) / Milieu Centre (Accompli)
Nationalité : Argentine
Club : Comisión de Actividades Infantiles de Chubut (en B Nacional)
Montant du transfert : 350.000€ après un prêt
Points Forts : Passes, Technique, Meneur de Jeu
Points Faibles : Coups de pied arrêtés, Physique "jeune", Extra-Communautaire
Patch : 10.2

Commentaires : Lucas Villafañez est un petit jeune de 17 ans évoluant au C.A.I en deuxième division argentine. Il partage son temps entre la vie d'un ado normal et sa grande passion pour le football qu'il souhaite pérenniser en restant sur les terrains. Souvent sur le banc en raison de son jeune âge, Lucas impressionne lors de ses entrées en jeu, notamment grâce à sa vision du jeu. Ses coéquipiers reconnaissent déjà sa valeur sur le terrain et il ne fait nul doute que la" estrellita del sur" devrait vite taper dans l'oeil des grands clubs argentins.

Son parcours dans FM 2010 : Devant un milieu de terrain vieillissant (Ortega, Gallardo) Lucas a vite été repéré par l'entraineur de River Plate en Juin 2009. Le milieu offensif rejoint alors la Banda Roja sous la forme d'un prêt et débute dans l'équipe des moins de 20 ans, encadré par Gallardo. En 20 apparitions (12 titularisations) lors des six premiers mois il marque 1 fois et réalise 11 passes décisives. Sa progression est fulgurante, et au moment où Ortega sème la zizanie dans le vestiaire une place en équipe première semble s'esquisser pour lui. Ainsi en Février 2010 il est appelé en équipe première et après deux matchs de rodage un peu difficiles il commence à se sentir à l'aise. Lucas l'est tellement d'ailleurs qu'à la fin de la saison il a marqué 6 buts, et réalisé 3 passes décisives en seulement 12 matchs, il faut le préciser. River décide de lever l'option d'achat, et Villafañez réalise son rêve.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

113#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-26 10:00:19 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2010-3-26 10:19 编辑

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

114#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-30 12:18:56 | 只看该作者
Franco  Chivilo (Huracán);

Leandro Chaparro (San Lorenzo);

Esteban Andrada y Hernán López (Lanús);

Nicolás Tagliafico y Facundo Ferreira (Banfield);

Leonel Galeano (Independiente);

Michael Hoyos (Estudiantes de La Plata);

Germán Pezzella, Roberto Pereyra, Mauro Díaz, Rogelio Gabriel  Funes Mori y Daniel Villalva (River Plate).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

115#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-30 12:19:39 | 只看该作者
FRANCO CHIVILO
Fecha de Nacimiento
28 de abril de 1991
Lugar de Nacimiento
Vicente Lopez - Pcia. de Buenos Aires
Altura
1,78 mts.
Peso
72 kgs.
Trayectoria
Divisiones inferiores
Posición
Volante
Debut en 1° división
27 de febrero de 2010 (Huracán 3 c/Velez 2)
Camiseta N°
-
Características:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

116#
发表于 2010-3-31 10:23:48 | 只看该作者
斑竹,能否翻译成汉语
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

117#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-1 23:48:51 | 只看该作者

Ariza, Milanianco, Sánchez, Pereyra y Zárate
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

118#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-4 22:34:18 | 只看该作者
LEO PAREDES
“El seguir con el mismo técnico es muy bueno porque ya tenemos un año de conocerlo, y Jorge es una gran persona y nos da mucha confianza.”
"Un semillero, Xeneize" habló a solas con Leo Paredes el enganche de Boca Juniors y del seleccionado sub 17. Luego de culminar el 2009 siendo campeón con la 94´ de Jorge Rodríguez, el goleador de la división con 19 unidades, le llegó la citación para viajar hacer la pretemporada a Tandil con la sexta de Roberto Pompei.  Junto a él viajó su compañero de ataque Fafi Celeste. Luego de entrenarse con una categoría más grande, el juvenil de Mataderos volvió al conjunto de Rodríguez, que de 9 puntos cosechó 6. Hoy el numero diez está muy contento de jugar con la camiseta azul y oro, y con la albiceleste.
“Soy feliz jugando al fútbol. Siempre amo el fútbol y si no te divertís creo que no sos diferente.”

Por Nicolás Fili
-¿Qué balance haces de tu equipo durante el 2009?-Creo que tuvimos nuestro mejor campeonato en el sentido equipo  que en todas las líneas hicimos lo que tenemos que hacer.
-¿Cómo arranco el 2010 luego de  lograr  el titulo?-No arrancamos a nuestro mejor nivel, pero a la segunda fecha volvimos a tener nuestro gran nivel.
-¿Pensaste en algún momento que se les podía escapar? -No nunca pienso que se nos puede escapar nada.
-¿Qué importancia tiene el paso a la Séptima?-Estaba muy ansioso con ganas de volver a lo que mas me gusta. El paso a la séptima tiene mucha importancia, creo que el año a año y el día a día tienen mucha importancia.
-¿Y el seguir con el mismo técnico?-El seguir con el mismo técnico es muy bueno porque ya tenemos un año de conocerlo y jorge es una gran persona y nos da mucha confianza.
-¿Cuál es el objetivo en lo personal y a nivel grupal durante este año?-Lo mismo que el año pasado, tratar de lograr el campeonato, poder seguir en la sub 17 y meter alguna practica en alguna categoría más grande.
-¿Qué significa que todos digan “sos la figura del equipo”?Es una motivación muy linda para seguir haciendo las cosas bien. -¿Cómo te sentiste al ver el equipo de afuera?-Con muchos nervios, queriendo entrar desde el primer minuto, pero también tranquilo porque confió en mis compañeros.
-¿Estas de acuerdo con el nuevo reglamento del torneo?-No me fijo mucho en eso, son decisiones que no las tomamos nosotros, yo solo quiero jugar al fútbol y divertirme.
-¿La septima de Boca puede lograr los dos torneos?-Sin dudas, la septima de Boca tiene una categoría que no muchos equipos la tienen con los recambios que hay.
-¿Qué diferencias hay entre jugar en 8º y ahora en 7º?-No encuentro diferencias, sigue  siendo fútbol.
-¿Qué es lo mejor que tiene la 94´ de Boca?- Todos apuntamos para el mismo lado buscando siempre lo mejor para todos.
-¿Sos feliz de jugar en Boca?-Soy feliz jugando al fútbol. Siempre amo el fútbol y si no te divertís creo que no sos diferente.
-¿Sos de practicar jugadas con la pelota?- jaja me la paso con la pelota queriendo siempre hacer algo raro.
-¿Te gusta que el rival se ponga nervioso con vos? -Si me gusta me divierto.
-¿Cómo estas luego de que te vuelvan a citar a la selección?- Tranquilo porque se que no me sacaron porque mi juego si no por otra cosa que yo no tenia nada que ver, pero bueno son cosas del fútbol.
-¿Sentís que estas cada vez mas cerca del objetivo?-¿Será que lo espero tanto, que no se si estoy cerca o esto recién empieza?
-¿Qué significa Boca en tu vida?-Unas de las cosas más lindas que me pasó, que creo que jugar en unos de los mejores clubes del mundo es algo muy lindo.
-¿Que seria leo paredes sin una pelota de fútbol?-Jaja no se que haría sin una pelota de fútbol.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

119#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-11 23:38:54 | 只看该作者
Walls: The Next Riquelme
William Stein Pannain and Leandro - 15/03/2010

The resurgence of Boca Juniors in the early 2000s did not happen without the club stand in their divisions of the base. The work started by Carlos Bianchi and conducted throughout the decade of boys always made lower categories, then raised to the first team and with a real chance of being part of the team owner. It is no less than that along the years, the xeneizes launched (and profited from) a prominent international athletes such as Carlitos Tevez, Ever Banega, Fernando Gago and Rodrigo Palacio.

>>> Exceeds River Mouth in the field of national tournaments
>>> Follow the Overseers on Twitter

The greatest symbol of this process might be Juan Roman Riquelme, whose cycle with the shirt of Boca seems doomed to his last years. Your football is no longer enough to lead the team to the applicants glories. As little seen in recent years, Boca Juniors undergoes a fast bond.

There are people within the team, even with such a crisis, do not worry about the lack of effectiveness of Riquelme. In order to run the number 10 approaching, his replacement would have been elected. Leandro Paredes, owner of 15 years, is already seen as the leading candidate as the successor to the idol.

Early onset

Leandro Paredes entered very young into the world of ball entered his first club when he was only three years old. In the category 'baby' La Justina, his hometown team, took its first steps in football.

The next step in his career was the move to the Brisas del Sur, team Mataderos, metropolitan area of Buenos Aires. As a child, began to rapidly develop their technique and soon began to attract attention of major associations in the Argentine capital. And with only eight years, was taken to Boca Juniors, recruited by Ramón Maddon, the lower categories of technical xeinezes and a principal responsible for the stoning of much of the chicks from the club in the 2000s.

Arriving at La Bombonera, the cast was initially integrated children's Mouth and since then has become closely watched by professionals in the club. Size zeal led to its first impressive results in 2006. At age 12, participated in the Arousa Futbol 7, based on traditional Spanish league and was one of the highlights of the exhibition.

With Boca Juniors, took the championship and was voted best player of that edition. His performances have earned him such an impact that also earned a place in the Hall of Fame tournament, which, among other athletes already had the strain of Bojan Krkic, Esteban Granero, Fran Merida and Sergio Canales. Moreover, this time received his first international proposals, sought by Japanese businessmen interested in your football.

National affirmation

The next outstanding shares of Walls with the shirt xeineze happened in the Argentine national championships for the lower categories of the country. In 2008, she participated in called "Ninth Division", one of the leading names in Boca campaign which reached the runner-up, two points behind the champion. Altogether, the number 10 jersey was the author of nine goals.

The consecration, however, came only in 2009 during the dispute of the Eighth Division. " The midfielder led the campaign and the Boca Juniors, with five points advantage over the River Plate, the club took the title. Walls still achieved good individual brands and with 17 goals, was the team's leading scorer and second highest scorer overall tournament.

Those who followed the proceedings of the hook was soon able to realize their greatest qualities. As a position player classic, Leo Walls stands for the vision of the game established by the way you drive the ball and precision in their passes. Moreover, the young physicist also impresses as, with only 15 years, measures 1.80 m.

Another feature that stands out in the promise is its ease of scoring goals, especially through the powerful and well placed kicks ever made in the middle distance. His numbers prove this fact: the Eighth Division, was the author of nearly a quarter of goals from Boca, scoring 23.6% of the goals of the team. Also specializes in set pieces, always as the main accrediting free kick taker in all groups by which it passed.

Assiduous in Ezeiza

The first appearance of Walls by a selection below argentina happened last year. Observed very good games that made by the Ninth Division, was called by Héctor Enrique for the team assembled to dispute the South American sub-15. Participated in the entire period of preparation the team concentrated on the training center of Ezeiza. Over the friendlies prior to the tournament, took the field in 10 opportunities and shook the nets four times.

In the competition held in Bolivia, however, even qualified with a leading Argentine players, failed as well as their selection. Leo Walls attended three of four games made with the Albiceleste shirt, all as a starter. Acting as a second striker, a little more advanced than usual, did not score a single goal and was sent off in one of the games. Argentina, led by Oscar Carre, fell in the group stage, going through the humiliation of being in the penultimate position of their group by winning only one of the 12 points played.

But participation in the Eighth Division helped the half-owner to erase part of the bad impression left in Bolivia. In February and March this year, was summoned by coach Jose Luis Brown, starting the cycle of preparations under-17 team that aims to participate in the World category will happen next year. So you can follow to the letter all the steps of Riquelme and, perhaps, be stated definitely as fit to wear the magic number 10 shirt of Boca Juniors.

Imprint

Full name: Leandro Paredes

Date of birth: 29/06/1994

Place of birth: San Justo, Argentina

Clubs who defended La Justina, Brisas del Sur, Boca Juniors

Selections based on that claimed: Argentina Sub-15 Argentina U-17
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

120#
发表于 2010-4-12 00:46:31 | 只看该作者
比里克尔梅帅多了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

121#
发表于 2010-4-12 01:06:17 | 只看该作者
风暴的翻译呢,看来还真是人才稀缺啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

122#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-12 11:05:47 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

123#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-18 22:39:46 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2010-5-3 23:28 编辑

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

124#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-5-4 23:38:13 | 只看该作者
Joaquín Papaleo es arquero, nació en Santa Fe el 23 de marzo de 1994 y llegó a Unión en 2004; en tanto, Juan Cavallaro es delantero, aunque también juega de enganche, nació en Paraná (Entre Ríos) el 28 de junio de 1994 y está en Unión desde 2005.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

125#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-5-5 11:25:52 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2010-5-5 11:27 编辑

Te Acordas: “La Abuela de Enzo, un parrafo aparte, una señora que desde afuera del tejido, tanto de local como de visitante estaba alento a su nieto en el futbol del Nor Oeste”.
Audio: Omar “Poma” Laurenza Coordinador Deportivo de Charata Juniors con Pasión Deportiva.El defensor de la Séptima división de Newell´s, Enzo Belloso fue citado al Predio de AFA, para realizar entrenamientos con la Preselección Sub 17 que dirige José Luis Tata Brown.

Enzo Belloso, nació el 20 de febrero de 1994 en Charata, sus comienzos los hizo en Charata Juniors, institución que formo el “Poma” Omar Laurenza. En Julio de 2.008 se fue a la Academia Ernesto Duchini de Villa Constitución en Rosario, en el 2009 se incorporo a Newells Old Boys, allí los técnicos que marcaron su destino son Gustavo Raggio y Cristian Garfagnoli, a quienes agradece permanentemente. En los últimos días lo convocaron nuevamente como marcador lateral por derecha, para formar parte de la Preselccion Argentina Sub 17.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 11:30 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 23 queries .