扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1924|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[专访:]海因策:我们要赢下剩下的九场比赛

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-4-11 02:44:06 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
"We believe we can win the title"Arancha Diaz / Translation by Michael J. O'Donnell Defender Gabriel Heinze said the squad believes it can win the league title at the end of the campaign. The team's been having an excellent run, but does it still believe it can win the title seeing how well Barcelona are playing? Sure. We must believe we can win as long as there is a mathematical chance to do so. We don't depend on ourselves, but we do believe. Are you envious of Barcelona's excellent form? I really don't like that word. I don't feel envy, but I am a bit stirred because I represent a great club and I would naturally like to be in their situation. The next game will be special for you. The goal is to cut the distance short... The game will be special for me, but I play for a different team now and I hope we take the three points. Fondness will have to be pushed aside. I was treated very well at Valladolid and I will always be grateful to the club and the city for that. You are earning record-breaking numbers with Juande, but you are still six points behind the leaders. Is that frustrating? It isn't because we do what is asked of us: win. We don't depend on ourselves and we will have to congratulate Barça at the end of the season if they fail to drop any points. We have to win, win and win, and wait for them to drop points. That's the only thing left for us to do until the season ends. Will the Real Madrid-Barcelona clash be crucial to see who will win the title? You can't afford to think about Barcelona if you haven't won your previous games; the points we may take against them will mean little if we fail to win before. We must win all our games in order for the Clasico to be a decisive clash. The squad is confident and really wants to win... Yes, it does. The atmosphere is always best when you win. I've only had positive experiences here. There's always painful downslides, but winning allows for confidence and a good atmosphere. Some say being in three competitions is very tiring, but others say it motivates a team even more. What do you think? I think the more competitions you are in, the better because exhaustion is much more bearable. You avoid exhaustion by eating well and resting more. One always likes to play those games. We now play in the weekends, but having games in mid-week means you are alive. That's beautiful for a team like Real Madrid. The coming election gives way to rumours. A newspaper's front page says today that Robben may leave. Can things like this hurt the squad? I never read front pages and I think the only one that can be hurt by something like that is the player, not the whole squad. We are all grown ups here and take no notice of that. We know these things are common on teams like this one. We would support him if he felt bad about it. I don't actually know how true these allegations are. I don't believe what the papers say until they tell it to my face. Exactly how significant was Guti's intention to silence doubts about his relationship with the coach? I think it's good for people to express themselves as Guti did. The problems he had with the coach have been resolved, which is good because he is a very important player. I never saw anything wrong going on. He must have had his resons for speaking the other day. Has the squad talked about last years' 7-0 victory over Valladolid? No. This game is different. Thinking about how well you did one year ago can play against you. Coach Mendilibar has said he wants his team to attack. He doesn't mid facing Real Madrid. He is very capable and coaches his team as he sees fit. What he said shows he has faith in his men. You were suspended last week. I'm anxious to play. I'm available for whatever the coach may need. Toure Yaya said Barcelona are the best team in Europe. Do you regard that as a lack of modesty? It doesn't have to be that if he truly believes so. It's obvious they are having their best streak of the year. Which is the best European team in your opinion? I couldn't say. I would really have to think about it. How much credit does Guardiola deserve for Barcelona's great run? I personally like him very much. I respect him because I know what he's values are. I like how he handles the squad. I'm always glad when people like him succeed; the only problem is that he coaches our great rival. I like to hear him talk because I learn a lot from him. If you were President, would you like to sign him as Real Madrid's coach? I'm a player still and I like to listen to him because there is meaning behind everything he says. Have you managed to forget about your defeat against Bolivia? I will never forget it. I'd like to believe it was just an accident because I've thought about it much and still can find no answer. It's easy to blame the altitude, but Argentina should never lose like that. It's better to move on and learn from our mistakes. Was the altitude really that noticeable? Everyone would notice it immediately. It's not really that you lack the air to breathe; you feel different, that's all. Some say being in three competitions is very tiring, but others say it motivates a team even more. What do you think? I think the more competitions you are in, the better because exhaustion is much more bearable. You avoid exhaustion by eating well and resting more. One always likes to play those games. We now play in the weekends, but having games in mid-week means you are alive. That's beautiful for a team like Real Madrid. The coming election gives way to rumours. A newspaper's front page says today that Robben may leave. Can things like this hurt the squad? I never read front pages and I think the only one that can be hurt by something like that is the player, not the whole squad. We are all grown ups here and take no notice of that. We know these things are common on teams like this one. We would support him if he felt bad about it. I don't actually know how true these allegations are. I don't believe what the papers say until they tell it to my face. Exactly how significant was Guti's intention to silence doubts about his relationship with the coach? I think it's good for people to express themselves as Guti did. The problems he had with the coach have been resolved, which is good because he is a very important player. I never saw anything wrong going on. He must have had his resons for speaking the other day. Has the squad talked about last years' 7-0 victory over Valladolid? No. This game is different. Thinking about how well you did one year ago can play against you. Coach Mendilibar has said he wants his team to attack. He doesn't mid facing Real Madrid. He is very capable and coaches his team as he sees fit. What he said shows he has faith in his men. You were suspended last week. I'm anxious to play. I'm available for whatever the coach may need. Toure Yaya said Barcelona are the best team in Europe. Do you regard that as a lack of modesty? It doesn't have to be that if he truly believes so. It's obvious they are having their best streak of the year. Which is the best European team in your opinion? I couldn't say. I would really have to think about it. How much credit does Guardiola deserve for Barcelona's great run? I personally like him very much. I respect him because I know what he's values are. I like how he handles the squad. I'm always glad when people like him succeed; the only problem is that he coaches our great rival. I like to hear him talk because I learn a lot from him. If you were President, would you like to sign him as Real Madrid's coach? I'm a player still and I like to listen to him because there is meaning behind everything he says. Have you managed to forget about your defeat against Bolivia? I will never forget it. I'd like to believe it was just an accident because I've thought about it much and still can find no answer. It's easy to blame the altitude, but Argentina should never lose like that. It's better to move on and learn from our mistakes. Was the altitude really that noticeable? Everyone would notice it immediately. It's not really that you lack the air to breathe; you feel different, that's all.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-11 02:48:33 | 只看该作者
最近实在太忙了,没有时间翻译。哪位善良的同志帮忙翻了吧,要不麻烦大家直接看英语
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 16:58 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 23 queries .